QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S3 Episode 01

Go down

Fantastic S3 Episode 01 Empty Fantastic S3 Episode 01

Post by QG Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:22 pm

Previously on Queen Goo…
Andy pulls out a jewelry box, and then pops it open, revealing an engagement ring. “Rebecca Rogers, will you do me the great honor of marrying me again?” Andy asks. Rebecca smiles. “Of course I’ll marry you again.” Rebecca tells him. Andy and Rebecca stand up, and kiss.

Kristina returns to the Goo Living Room, and is holding a bouquet of black roses! “Those are for us?” Rebecca asks. “Yeah. A delivery guy dropped them off.” Kristina says.
“Dear Andy and Rebecca, I wish the two of you a happy life together, no matter how long or short it may be.” Andy reads from the card that came with the flowers.
I didn’t send those flowers! I just got home after being held prisoner for months, do you really think the first thing I would want to do after being gone for so long is send the two of you black roses?” Daisy asks Andy and Rebecca.

Andy opens the door, and finds King Beast standing outside! “King Beast?” An excited Andy asks. “Were you expecting someone else?” King Beast asks. Andy pulls him into a hug.

Josephine is on the phone. “Who is this?” Josephine asks. “Who else would it be? Its me, King Beast.” King Beast tells her! Josephine looks over at the other King Beast.
Fake King Beast’s finger inches towards the trigger, and Josephine tackles him! Josephine tries to pry the gun out of the imposter’s hand, but he pushes her off of him. Josephine goes flying back, and tumbles over the side of the railing!

Noises can be heard coming from the river. “What’s that?” Daisy asks. Dylan and Daisy turn towards the river, and see Josephine floating in it!

Josephine falls onto the floor, and peels off “King Beast’s” entire face! “What the hell?!” A horrified Bethany asks. Josephine looks down, and sees that she is holding a King Beast mask and wig in her hands!  “Joe Fish.” Andy growls. The camera shifts over to a very much alive Joe, who has had half of his face burnt off! Joe smiles as he looks around at the guests. “Yes, its true ladies and gentlemen, Joe Fish has returned once again!” Joe announces, as he takes a bow!

Rebecca looks down at Joe, and sees him reaching up his sleeve. “Oh my God, WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!” Rebecca yells. A beep can be heard after Joe reaches up his sleeve. Suddenly, an explosion emerges from behind Queen Goo’s portrait, destroying the entire painting!

Half Hour After the Explosion…

The camera pans over the ruins of the Goo Castle Living Room, and reveals that everyone has been knocked unconscious, and the whole place is on fire. The camera focuses on Kristina, who begins to open her eyes. “My head…” Kristina mutters, upon waking up. Kristina’s eyes dot around, and she sees that the entire room has been destroyed. “Oh my God, BRADY!” Kristina yells. Kristina sees Brady lying beside her, and crawls over to him. Kristina checks his pulse, and then begins nudging his arm. “Brady, wake up! Brady!” Kristina says. Brady doesn’t respond. “SOMEONE HELP! MY HUSBAND NEEDS MEDICAL ATTENTION!” Kristina screams. Nearby, Bethany begins to open her eyes upon hearing Kristina’s screaming. Bethany sits up, and notices an unconscious Andy lying next to her. Bethany turns over, and begins rocking Andy. “Andy, can you hear me? Now isn’t a good time to take a nap!” Bethany says. Andy begins to open his eyes. “What’s going on?” A groggy Andy questions. “You don’t remember? That psycho Joe blew up the entire castle!” Bethany says. Andy sits up. “Where’s Rebecca?” Andy asks. “I don’t know, I just woke up myself.” Bethany says. Andy stands up. “REBECCA!” Andy screams. Bethany stands up as well. “Don’t over do it! Just because you survived the explosion doesn’t mean you’re in good shape!” Bethany points out. “I’ve gotta find her!” Andy says. Andy looks around the room, and spots a leg buried underneath some debris. “Oh my God, that’s Rebecca. Give me a hand getting rid of all this debris!” Andy says. Andy and Bethany rush to the debris, and begin digging through it. Finally, they are able to unearth Rebecca! “Is she okay?!” Bethany asks. “I don’t know...why don’t you leave Rebecca to me? Go see if you can go and help the others.” Andy says. “Are you sure you’ll be okay?” Bethany asks. “I’ll be fine, just be careful.” Andy tells her. “Same to you.” Bethany says, before rushing off. Andy checks Rebecca’s pulse. “Oh my God, she’s not breathing. Come on sweetheart, don’t quit on me.” Andy begs her. Andy begins giving Rebecca chest compressions. “Come back to me, Rebecca, come back to me. I know you can do it, you’re a fighter!” Andy says. As Andy continues to give Rebecca chest compressions, she finally opens her eyes. Andy smiles. “There you are, I knew you wouldn’t leave me and our daughter.” Andy says. Rebecca smiles, and touches Andy’s face. “I...I love you and Ava...with all my heart.” Rebecca says, before losing consciousness again! “No, please don’t do this to me, Rebecca, don’t do this to me!” Andy cries.
In another part of the room, Bethany is digging through rubble, and finds Josephine buried underneath! “Josephine! Can you hear me?” Bethany asks. Josephine’s eyes open. “Bethany…” Josephine says. “Yeah, its Bethany. How are you feeling?” Bethany asks. Josephine cringes in pain. “I’m...I’m fine.” Josephine claims. “You don’t look fine.” Bethany notes. “How’s everyone else?” Josephine asks. “I-I don’t know. Andy found Rebecca buried under some rubble, and I think I heard Kristina’s voice earlier. Other than that, I haven’t found anyone.” Bethany says. Josephine tries to stand up, and Bethany helps her to her feet. “Are you sure its a good idea to be up and about? You’re not looking too hot.” Bethany says. “I have to check on the others.” Josephine says. “Maybe you should get checked out first…” Bethany suggests. “There’s no time! This entire place is on fire, and there are still people trapped here!” Josephine yells. “Okay...excuse me for caring.” Bethany says. “I’m gonna go and see if I can find anyone.” Josephine says. “Good luck, I’ll do the same.” Bethany says. “Be careful.” Josephine tells her. An injured Josephine limps across the room, and finds Lucas lying on the ground. Josephine drops down next to Lucas, and checks his pulse. Josephine then begins shaking Lucas’ arm. “Lucas, wake up!” Josephine urges. Lucas begins to open his eyes, and coughs. “What the hell happened?” Lucas asks. “Joe Fish crashed Andy and Rebecca’s wedding, he set off a bomb.” Josephine reveals. “Oh my God...Lydia! Have you seen Lydia?” Lucas asks. “No, I haven’t.” Josephine admits. “Last time I saw Lydia, the ceiling collapsed on her. I have to find her!” Lucas says. Lucas stands up, and Josephine does the same. Lucas goes to run into the flames, but Josephine stops him. “What do you think you’re doing?!” Josephine asks. “I remember that’s where Lydia was when the bombs went off!” Lucas says. “You can’t just go running into fire!” Josephine yells. “The hell I can’t! My fiancee could be in there, and I’m going to find her!” Lucas yells. The look in Josephine’s eyes becomes distant. “Are you alright?” Lucas asks. Suddenly, Josephine collapses onto the floor! Lucas kneels down next to her. “Josephine, wake up!” Lucas urges. Lucas begins to look around. “I NEED SOME HELP OVER HERE!” Lucas yells.
A silhouette can be seen in the smoke, and Bethany emerges, coughing from the smoke inhalation. As Bethany is walking, she stops in her tracks when she finds Dylan and Daisy on the floor unconscious. Bethany looks up at the sky. “Why me?” Bethany questions. Bethany kneels down, and crawls up to Daisy. Bethany begins shaking her. “Come on, wake up!” Bethany tells her. Daisy begins to open her eyes. “Bethany?” A confused Daisy asks. “The one and only. How are you? How’s the baby?” Bethany asks. “I...I don’t know how the baby is.” Daisy says. Daisy turns her head, and sees that Dylan is unconscious. “Oh my God, is Dylan okay?” Daisy asks. “I don’t know, I haven’t checked. I was more worried about you, since you’re the pregnant one.” Bethany says. Daisy turns over, and begins to shake Dylan. “Dylan, wake up! Please!” Daisy begs. Dylan opens his eyes. “Ow! My head is pounding!” Dylan complains. Daisy smiles. “At least you’re alive.” Daisy says. “Are you feeling okay, Dylan?” Bethany asks. “I think so, other than the headache.” Dylan says. “Great, then I can leave the two of you and go help people more deserving.” Bethany says, before walking away. “Peachy as always.” Daisy says. Dylan turns towards Daisy. “How are you? How’s the baby?” Dylan asks. “I probably won’t know until I get to a hospital.” Daisy says. “Lets get you to a hospital then.” Dylan says. Dylan stands up, and takes Daisy’s hand. He then helps Daisy to her feet. “Lets get you out of this building, then we can call for an ambulance.” Dylan says. “Okay…” Daisy says. Dylan and Daisy begin to walk, but then Daisy crouches over in pain! “Are you alright?” Dylan asks. “Not really...I think my water just broke.” Daisy reveals! Dylan’s eyes widen. “Are you even due?” Dylan asks. “I’m more than due, believe me! I’m...I’m just a little worried about it happening right after an explosion. I need to get to the hospital.” Daisy tells him.
Elsewhere in the room, Victor regains consciousness. Victor sits up, and sees Kristina crying over Brady nearby. Victor crawls over to the two of them. “Please tell me Brady is okay. Please tell me that he made it!” Victor begs. “He’s alive, but he isn’t waking up.” Kristina reveals. “Did you call an ambulance?” Victor asks. “My phone isn’t working, it must’ve got damaged in the explosion. Besides, I assume someone must’ve called the police by now after hearing a giant explosion in the heart of Fantastic City.” Kristina says.
In another part of the room, fire fighters arrive, and begin spraying the raging inferno. Paramedics arrive on the scene a moment later, and Dylan notices them. “Over here! My girlfriend is in labor!” Dylan yells. The paramedics rush over to Daisy. “Are you experiencing any pain?” One of them asks. “Yes, lots.” Daisy admits. “Follow us, we’ll get you to an ambulance.” The paramedic says. “I’m coming too.” Dylan says. “Sorry sir, spouse or family only.” The paramedic says. Dylan sighs. “Okay, that’s fine. I’ll be right behind you, I’ll take my car.” Dylan says. Daisy nods. Dylan takes her hand. “Everything will be okay. The baby will be okay. Do you trust me?” Dylan asks. Daisy smiles, and nods. “I do.” Daisy confirms. “Okay, good. I’ll see you soon.” Dylan says. Daisy is led off by the paramedics, and Dylan follows behind them.
Meanwhile, Lucas is kneeling next to an unconscious Josephine. “Come on Josephine, open your eyes!” Lucas begs. The paramedics approach him. “Is everything okay?” The paramedic asks. “No, everything isn’t okay! This woman collapsed, and I can’t find my fiancee anywhere!” Lucas says. “We’ll take care of things here, sir.” The paramedic says. Josephine is loaded onto a stretcher, and Lucas goes to rush into the flames. “Where are you going?” The paramedic asks. “I’m going to go find my fiancee.” Lucas says. “Sir, its too dangerous! You’ll get yourself killed! Besides, you need to get checked out!” The paramedic says. Lucas ignores them, and goes running towards the flames. Lucas takes off his jacket, and uses it to push through the fire. As Lucas is traveling through the fire, he notices a hand, wearing Lydia’s engagement ring! “Oh my God, Lydia!” Lucas yells. Before Lucas can run to her, the paramedics grab him! “Sir, you need to get out of here!” The paramedic yells. “No! Not until I get Lydia!” Lucas yells. The paramedics begin to drag Lucas out, as he tries to break free. “Lydia! LYDIA!” Lucas sobs, as he is dragged off the scene…
Nearby, Rebecca is put onto a stretcher by the paramedics. “I’m gonna ride in the ambulance with her.” Andy tells the paramedics. “Sir, you should be checked out too.” The paramedic says. “I’m fine, I just want to make sure my fiancee is okay.” Andy says. “Your fiancee? I’m sorry Commissioner, but unless you are related to her, or married to her, you can’t ride in the ambulance.” The paramedic says. “Oh come on, that’s bull! Rebecca and I were supposed to get married tonight, hell we would be married if it weren’t for that damn bomb!” Andy yells. The paramedic sighs. “Alright, fine. Just don’t tell our boss.” The paramedic says. “Thanks, I really appreciate this.” Andy says. Rebecca is wheeled away, and Andy follows…
Nearby, Joe begins to open his eyes. Joe manages to stand up, and looks around, soaking in the damage. Upon seeing all of the chaos he’s caused, a psychotic grin crosses his face. Joe goes to sneak off, but Bethany cuts in front of him! “Where the hell do you think you’re going?!” Bethany asks. “Don’t make things difficult, Bethany.” Joe warns. “Look at all the damage you caused, you demented son of a bitch. You aren’t going anywhere!” Bethany tells him. “And how do you plan to stop me?” Joe asks. “By whatever means necessary.” Bethany says. “You really should’ve stayed out of my affairs.” Joe says, before grabbing Bethany! “LET GO OF ME!” Bethany screams. “I gave you the chance to get out of my way, but instead of taking it like someone with brains would do, you just had to showcase your false bravado. I thought you would’ve learned your lesson after I nearly blew you to kingdom come twice, here’s hoping third time’s a charm.” Joe says. “Let her go!” A familiar voice yells. Joe turns around, with Bethany in a choke hold, and comes face to face with Kaylie Simms, who has her gun pointed at him! “Oh my God, Kaylie?!” A shocked Bethany asks. “Let her go, or I will shoot you.” Kaylie warns Joe. Joe laughs. “What do we have here? Yet another who thinks she has the upper hand. Allow me to enlighten you, dear. I’m the one who is holding the cards, not you. If I even get the sense that you are going to pull that trigger, I’ll snap this lovely girl’s neck. Surely that isn’t what you want.” Joe says. Bethany digs her heel into Joe’s foot, and then elbows him! Bethany breaks free, and Kaylie fires a shot at Joe! Joe is hit in the shoulder, and falls to the ground! Kaylie rushes over to Joe, and begins handcuffing him. “You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law.” Kaylie announces. “This is police brutality.” Joe mutters. “No, its karma.” Kaylie argues. “I-I don’t understand. What are you doing here?” Bethany asks Kaylie. Kaylie stands Joe up. “I’ll explain everything later. Right now, you should probably go to the hospital and get checked out.” Kaylie says. “Yes Bethany, please do go to the hospital. It may be your last chance to say goodbye to all your friends.” Joe taunts. “Shut up you dirt bag!” Kaylie growls, as she drags a handcuffed Joe away.

At the hospital, Acerbi is heading towards the elevator. “Leaving, doctor?” Another doctor asks her. “I didn’t realize I had to run my schedule by my employees. But yes, I am leaving. As young people say, I am going home to “Netflix and chill.” Acerbi says. The elevator doors open, and Daisy is rushed off on a stretcher, with Dylan close behind. “Looks like I spoke too soon.” Acerbi says. Acerbi rushes over to them. “What happened?!” Acerbi questions. “There was an explosion at Andy and Rebecca’s wedding, and now Daisy is in labor!” Dylan reveals. Acerbi’s eyes widen. “An explosion? My daughter was at that wedding! Is Josephine okay?” Acerbi asks. “I have no idea, I didn’t see her.” Dylan says. A doctor wheels Daisy off, and Dylan follows. Brady is the next person to be wheeled off of the elevator, with Victor and Kristina following close behind. Acerbi rushes over to Brady. “What’s his condition?” Acerbi asks. “He’s breathing, but he hasn’t regained consciousness since the explosion.” Kristina says. “Please help my son, Olivia. I can’t lose another child.” Victor tells her. “You aren’t going to!” Kristina says. Acerbi turns towards the paramedics. “Get him to cubicle two! A doctor will be in with him shortly.” Acerbi says. Brady is wheeled away, but before Victor and Kristina can follow, Acerbi stops them. “Before you go, can you tell me anything about Josephine? I know that she was at the wedding!” Acerbi says. “I’m sorry, my focus was on Brady, I’m not sure what was going on with Josephine.” Kristina says. Kristina and Victor go to find Brady. “Who would do such a horrible thing?” Acerbi wonders. Rebecca is the next to be wheeled off the elevator, with Andy by her side. Acerbi rushes over to them. “Get her to a cubicle immediately.” Acerbi orders the paramedics. Rebecca is wheeled off, but as Andy goes to follow, Acerbi stops him. “Not so fast.” Acerbi says. “Rebecca needs me.” Andy says. “And I’ll be more than happy to let you go to her, but first you must tell me what happened at this disaster of a wedding!” Acerbi says. “Turns out, Joe Fish is alive. Not only is he alive, but he disguised himself as King Beast by wearing a mask, and he planted a bunch of bombs around the castle living room, which he detonated after we got his gun away from him.” Andy says. “What happened to him? Is he dead?” Acerbi questions. “I don’t know what happened to Joe, and right now I don’t care. I just want to make sure Rebecca is okay.” Andy says. Andy goes to walk off, but Acerbi stops him once again. “One more thing before you go, its important. Have you seen Josephine at all since the explosion?” Acerbi questions. “I haven’t, but if you see her, please come and find me so I know she’s okay.” Andy says. “Of course. I trust you will do the same for me?” Acerbi asks. “Definitely.” Andy says, before rushing off. Acerbi turns back towards the elevator, just in time to see Josephine being wheeled off it! “Oh my God, Josephine!” Acerbi gasps, as she rushes to Josephine’s side. Acerbi looks up at the paramedics. “Get her to a cubicle, I will accompany you. If my daughter is going to live, I must be the one to care for her. Go! Time is of the essence!” Acerbi yells. Josephine is wheeled away, and Acerbi follows…

In a hospital room, Daisy is screaming in pain, as Dylan sits by her bedside, holding her hand. “Come on Daisy, you’re almost there. Just push!” Dylan urges. “WHAT DO YOU THINK I’VE BEEN DOING THIS WHOLE TIME?!” Daisy angrily asks. “He’s just trying to help you, Daisy. Its good advice.” The doctor tells her. “I don’t remember asking you!” Daisy yells, before screaming out in pain again. “I can see the head! Keep pushing!” The doctor urges. “The next person who tells me to push is getting pushed out a window!” Daisy snaps. The doctor looks at Dylan. “I guess the labor must be taking its toll on her.” The doctor says. “No, she’s always like this.” Dylan says. Daisy shoots a glare at Dylan, before screaming again. The doctor then smiles. “You did it!” The doctor says. Daisy smiles. “Its over?” Daisy asks. “Its over. You’re the proud mother to a baby boy.” The doctor reveals. “I...I have a son?” Daisy asks. “That’s right.” The doctor says. Daisy’s smile fades. “Wait a minute...why isn’t he crying?” Daisy questions. “Excuse me, I’m going to go and examine him. I’ll let you know my findings.” The doctor says, before leaving the room with the baby. “Oh my God...this can’t be happening.” Daisy says. “Try not to panic.” Dylan says. “You saw the look on the doctor’s face! Obviously something is VERY wrong with my son!” Daisy says. “I know it might look that way, but trust me, he’s going to be just fine. If he’s anything like his mother, he’s a fighter.” Dylan tells Daisy.

Andy attempts to enter Rebecca’s hospital room, but a nurse stops him. “I’m sorry sir, you can’t go in there.” The nurse says. Bethany comes up behind Andy. “How’s Rebecca?” Bethany asks. “I don’t know, they won’t let me in to see her, and they won’t tell me anything.” Andy says. Finally, the doctor comes out of Rebecca’s room. “How is she?” Andy asks. “We were able to stabilize her, but she’s still in critical condition. In fact...it looks like she’s slipped into a coma.” The doctor reveals. Andy holds his eyes shut for a moment, trying to hold back tears, but then composes himself. “Do you know if she’s going to make it?” Andy asks. “Its impossible to say, but given the severity of the explosion...I would prepare for the worst if I were you.” The doctor says, before walking away. “Don’t listen to that quack! He doesn’t know Rebecca like we do, he has no idea how strong she is.” Bethany says. “Do you know if anyone else made it out of that explosion alive?” Andy asks. “I don’t really know anything.” Bethany says. “Can you go see what you can find out? In the meantime, I’m going to sit with Rebecca.” Andy says. “Yeah, sure. And just remember, everything is going to be okay.” Bethany tells Andy. Andy nods, and Bethany walks off. Once Bethany is gone, Andy walks into Rebecca’s room, and finds her hooked up to several machines. Andy pulls up a chair, and sits next to Rebecca’s bed. He then picks up her hand, kisses it, and holds it close to him. “Please don’t give up, sweetheart. You and I have made so many memories, and we still have so many more left to make.” Andy says, before flashing back.

The police commissioner leads Rebecca into Andy’s office. “Detective Goo, this is your new partner, Detective Rebecca Rogers.” The commissioner says. “Nice to meet you, Detective Rogers.” Andy says. “Likewise.” Rebecca tells him.

Andy and Rebecca are putting presents under the tree. "Why didn't you put my present under the tree?" Rebecca asks. "Because I know how you are with presents! When no one is looking, you'll rip off a tiny shred of wrapping paper so you can try to peek at what you got." Andy says. "I would not!...Okay, maybe I would." Rebecca says. "Thanks for proving my point." Andy says.

At the Aqua Casino, Andy gets down on one knee and pulls out a ring. “Rebecca Rogers, will you marry me?” Andy asks. Rebecca is speechless. “I know this is rather sudden, but I have wanted to do this for a few months now. So will you do it? Will you marry me?” Andy asks. “Of course I will!” Rebecca says. They kiss.

Andy and Rebecca walk into a beach house. “What is this place?” Rebecca asks. “This is our home. Surprise.” Andy says. Rebecca turns towards Andy. “You didn’t.” Rebecca says. “I did. You and I have been together for over a year, we’re already living together, plus we’re gonna be getting married, I thought it was time we get our own place away from the castle.” Andy says. “I thought you were happy at the castle.” Rebecca notes. “I am. But, I’d be happier if you and I had a little privacy. Of course, if you aren’t a fan of this idea, if you want to stay at the castle, or move somewhere else, just say the word, and this place will end up back on the market faster than it came off.” Andy says. Rebecca smiles. “You know I’ve always wanted to live by the beach. I assume its why you bought this house.” Rebecca says. “It might’ve played a factor. So, does that mean you want to call this place home?” Andy asks. “I’d love to. Not only is this house beautiful, but anywhere where you are is home to me.” Rebecca says, before kissing Andy.

“You nearly threw your entire life away just to save me." Rebecca says. "Of course I did, and I would do it again in a heartbeat. My love for you is much stronger than any self preservation that I might have." Andy says. "I know, I don't know how I could ever question your love for me." Rebecca says. "You did it because I wasn't there for you, I had ran off on an adventure and then I lied to you about where I was really going." Andy says. "None of that matters anymore, what matters is that we're together and happy." Rebecca says. "And that is never going to change. Rebecca, I promise you that I will always protect you, until I take my final breath. I will climb any mountain, no matter how tall it is, swim any ocean, no matter how long it is, and fend off any Andres out there that dare threaten our happiness." Andy says. "You're the greatest husband ever, have I ever told you that?" Rebecca asks. "I'm no where near as good a husband as you're a wife." Andy says.

“You're going to make a fantastic mother, anybody with eyes can see that. And if this woman is somehow too blind to realize that any child would be lucky to have you, it wont be the end of the world. We'll just go to a different agency and try to adopt from there. This is going to happen." Andy says. "I know, and I'm sorry for overacting like this, I'm just a little nervous." Rebecca says. "You don't need to apologize, being nervous is a perfectly normal reaction in a situation like this. We just need to remain calm and see how things go, and like I said, even if she wont allow us to adopt from here, we'll go somewhere else. There is nothing for you to worry about." Andy says. "You know, you really should've considered being a therapist instead of a cop, you really know how to calm me down." Rebecca says.

Rebecca opens the opens the door, she smiles and opens her arms to the person standing in the doorway. The person is revealed to be Andy, and she rushes into his arms!
“There is actually something else that happened while you were away, something that I doubt Alexios told you about." Rebecca says. "Alexios said that there was more, but he was going to leave it to you to tell me. It sounded pretty important." Andy says. "It is. Um, well, you see..." Rebecca says. "Is this bad news?" Andy asks. "No! Absolutely not! This is GREAT news, actually. You see, we...we have a daughter, Andy." Rebecca says. "Yeah, Emma." Andy says. "I'm not talking about Emma. You and me...we have a biological baby of our own, not that that made Emma any less our daughter...but, my point is, we have a baby, Andy. You and me, we have a newborn daughter." Rebecca reveals!

Andy and Rebecca run into each other's arms, and share a warm embrace. "Is it really over?" Rebecca asks. Andy nods. "It is. Joe fell right into the acid, there is no possible way he could have survived that." Andy says.

“Since the moment we met, all the way back when I learned that this new girl was going to be my new partner at the Fantastic P.D, I knew that there was something special about you, I just didn’t know that I had just met my soul mate. I know that nowadays, the soul mate belief isn’t as popular, with so many people getting together and breaking up, you would think that true love wasn’t a thing anymore. But, I know from my personal experience with you that true love does still exist, and that soul mates exist, too. I have no doubt in my mind that you, Rebecca Rogers, are my soul mate, and that we are going to spend the rest of our lives together. I love you, and I promise that I am going to spend the rest of my life reminding you of that little fact.” Andy says. “Oh, wow! That’s gonna be hard to top, especially by someone who wasn’t even prepared in the first place!” Rebecca says. “Just let it come from your heart. I know you’ll be able to come up with something.” Andy tells her. Rebecca takes a deep breath. “Despite how in love we are, the fact is that you and I haven’t even known each other for four years. In the grand scheme of things, that’s a short time. But, I still feel like I’ve known you my entire life. You are my best friend, you are my heart, you are my soul mate, and no matter what obstacle the universe throws our way, I know that we will always overcome it, because our love is stronger than any force imaginable. There is no interloper, no evil that could ever tear us apart, because with each obstacle, we’ve grown stronger, and at this point in our relationship, I think its safe to say that we are unbeatable. With that being said, I know that you and I are going to continue to grow closer, and honestly, I couldn’t ask for a better partner in life. I love you, Andy Goo. I always have, and I always will.” Rebecca says.

With the power vested in me, I know pronounce the two of you husband and wife...again! You may now kiss the bride!” Mateo announces. Andy pulls Rebecca into a kiss, as violin music plays in the background.

Back in the present, a tear rolls down Andy’s cheek. “This isn’t the end of our story, Rebecca. You, me, and Ava, we are gonna be a family again, because I know in my heart that you won’t give up.” Andy says.

In an operating room, Acerbi and another doctor are standing over Josephine. Acerbi caresses Josephine’s cheek. “Please, my dear...open your eyes.” Acerbi begs. Acerbi’s face grows cold, and she turns towards a nurse. “Her injuries are severe, and she’s lost a lot of blood. Go get me O+ blood, and do it quickly.” Acerbi orders. The nurse rushes out. Suddenly, Josephine begins to flat line!

Lucas is walking by the nurses station, when Bethany walks up to him. “Lucas! Did you drive here?” Bethany asks. “No, an ambulance brought me here.” Lucas says. “Are you okay?” Bethany asks. “I’m fine, its Lydia I’m worried about.” Lucas says. “Is Lydia still being treated?” Bethany questions. “I have no idea how Lydia is. I saw someone through the flames, lying on the floor, and I’m pretty sure it was Lydia. She had on her engagement ring and everything. But, before I could help her, the paramedics dragged me out. I have no idea if they were able to help her. You know, under any circumstances I would be terrified for Lydia, but the fact that she has a brain tumor...that makes her even more fragile.” Lucas says. Lucas wipes away a tear. “I know, given our history, you’re probably the last person that wants to hear about how worried I am about Lydia.” Lucas says. “I’m not that much of a bitch. I get why you’re scared, and believe it or not, I feel awful for you.” Bethany says. A doctor walks by them, and Lucas stops them. “Excuse me, I’m looking for someone that was in the explosion at the Goo Castle, maybe you might be able to tell me if she was brought in or not. She’s a red head, about 5’8”, brown eyes.” Lucas says. “I’m sorry, I haven’t seen anyone matching that description.” The doctor says. “Okay, um...have...have there been...God, I can’t even say it...have any bodies been recovered from the scene?” Lucas questions. The doctor nods. “One. The body was burnt beyond recognition, but they did have some distinguishable items on them.” The doctor says. “Can I see them? Please?” Lucas asks. “Of course.” The doctor says. The doctor walks over to the nurses station. “Excuse me, can I have the items that were recovered from that body brought in from the castle explosion?” The doctor asks a nurse. “Of course.” The nurse says, as she hands the doctor a small plastic bag. The doctor returns to Lucas and Bethany. The doctor hands Lucas the beg, and Lucas opens it up. “Well?” Bethany asks. Lucas pulls Lydia’s engagement ring out of the bag! “I gave her this ring…” Lucas mutters. Bethany covers her mouth in shock, and Lucas turns towards the doctor, fighting back tears. “Can...can I please see the body?” Lucas asks. “You are welcome to, but in all honesty, there isn’t much to see. The body was burnt so badly, there isn’t really anything left.” The doctor says. Lucas then breaks down in tears. “Lucas, I’m so sorry…” Bethany says. “How could this happen?! Lydia was so determined to fight the brain tumor and cling onto life, so for some explosion to come out of nowhere and kill her...ITS CRUEL! It should’ve been Joe, he’s the one who caused all this!” Lucas yells. “I wish it was him too, but Joe was alive and well when I last saw him.” Bethany says. “When was this?” Lucas questions. “After the explosion. I caught him trying to leave, and when I confronted him, he grabbed me. Luckily, a cop showed up, shot him, and arrested him.” Bethany says. “So he’s still alive?” Lucas asks. “Probably. She only got him in the shoulder.” Bethany says. “He won’t be for much longer.” Lucas growls, before storming away!

Back in the operating room, Josephine is still coding, and Acerbi is in the process of trying to revive her with paddles. “Come on, my dear, fight! You can do this!” Acerbi urges. “Doctor Acerbi, its been fifteen minutes. There haven’t been any signs of life.” The doctor says. “Silence! My daughter is too fierce to die!” Acerbi snaps. “I’m sorry, Doctor, I just don’t think there’s anything else we can do. We have to call it.” The doctor says. “I am the chief of staff! Your superior! I will decide when to call it! I don’t care if I am in this operating room for another two days, I won’t stop until Josephine is breathing again!” Acerbi yells. “With all due respect, you’re letting your personal investment cloud your judgment. If this were any other patient, you would have already pronounced them dead. Its over.” The doctor says. Acerbi lets out a loud growl, turns away from Josephine, and slams her fist into the wall. “Time of death is 9:08 PM.” The doctor says. The doctor walks over to Acerbi. “You should have some time alone with your daughter.” The doctor says, before walking out. Acerbi turns toward a cold and lifeless Josephine…

In the waiting room, Kristina is pacing, while Victor looks on. “You’re going to wear a hole in the floor.” Victor notes. “I wouldn’t be pacing if they would come and tell us what’s going on with Brady! I can’t believe they won’t even let me see him, I’m his wife!” Kristina points out. “I get why you’re upset. Believe me, I want to burst in there too. But, the doctors need room to examine Brady, and can you honestly say you wouldn’t be invading their space?” Victor asks. “Well...no.” Kristina says. “Exactly. Really, all we can do right now is be patient.” Victor says. “Easy for you to say.” Kristina says. “Not really, but I am giving it my best effort.” Victor says. The doctor comes out of Brady’s room, and Kristina rushes over to him. “How’s my husband? Is he going to be okay?” Kristina asks. “He’s still unconscious, but he is stable. However, as a result of the explosion, he suffered a significant blow to the head.” The doctor says. “Is there anything you can do to help with that?” Kristina asks. “Not without finding out if the trauma caused any internal problems, such as brain damage. We’ve scheduled some tests for Brady so we can find out the extent of his injuries. But for now, he’s allowed one visitor at a time.” The doctor says. Kristina turns towards Victor. “Go ahead. If Brady is going to respond to anyone, it’ll be you.” Victor says. “Thank you.” Kristina says. Kristina walks into Brady’s room, and sees him lying unconscious in bed.

“Why haven’t I heard anything about my baby yet? Is that a good sign? A bad one?” Daisy wonders. “All I know is that your son is receiving the best possible care, and he is going to be just fine. In the meantime, you still have to pick out a name for him.” Dylan reminds her. “Well, when I first got pregnant, my plan was to name the baby Andy Jr if it was a boy, and Andrea if it was a girl, Andi with an I for short. It was my plan to get on Andy’s good side.” Daisy says. “I’m stunned. So, any other ideas now that you no longer worship the ground Andy walks on?” Dylan asks. “I was thinking naming him Chandler...Chandler Dylan Nichols.” Daisy says. Dylan’s eyes widen. “Are-are you sure?” Dylan asks. “You’ve really been there for me over the past year, more than anyone has in my entire life, and I know that you are going to be there for my baby too.” Daisy says. “Wow...that...that’s really amazing. I’m honored, thank you. I couldn’t help but notice you gave Chandler your last name.” Dylan notes. “Andy and I aren’t married, why shouldn’t my son have my last name?” Daisy asks. Daisy smiles. “God, I can’t wait to see him, and hold him, and raise him.” Daisy says. “That’s quite the changed tune from when you first found out you were pregnant.” Dylan points out. “I know. When I first found out I was pregnant, I saw this baby as a weapon I could use to get Andy back, but carrying him inside of me for all these months...I’ve come around to the idea of motherhood. This is my son. I’m going to love him unconditionally and be the best mother I can be for him.” Daisy says. “And I’m going to do my best to support you and little Chandler every step of the way.” Dylan says. Daisy smiles at him. The doctor returns, and Daisy’s face grows serious. “How is my son?” Daisy asks. “We...we did everything we could. I’m afraid the baby was still born.” The doctor reveals. Dylan puts his hand on Daisy’s shoulder. “What...what are you saying? That my baby is dead?!” Daisy asks. “I’m so sorry, I wish I had better news.” The doctor says. Daisy’s eyes begin to well up with tears, and she starts shaking her head. “No, my baby can’t be dead! He can’t be!” Daisy cries. “My deepest condolences.” The doctor says. Dylan pulls Daisy into an embrace, and she completely breaks down in an uncontrollable fit of tears…

As Lucas heads towards the elevator, Bethany cuts him off. “Are you out of your mind?! You can’t kill Joe!” Bethany says. “Since when are you against murder? You had no problem blackmailing Alexios into putting a hit out on Brody McKay, and I hear you put a knife through Dylan’s throat when he thought he was The Evil Force.” Lucas says. “I think there’s been a bit of miscommunication here. I’m not telling you not to kill Joe, I’m telling you not to kill Joe right NOW.” Bethany says. “What difference does today or tomorrow make?” Lucas questions. “You’re a former mob boss, so you know how to commit murder and get away with it. But right now you are letting your emotions run wild, which means you’re too reckless to go and kill someone! If you are gonna kill him, you need to take the time to think this through so you can make sure you get away with it.” Bethany says. “Do you really think I give a damn if I get caught? Lydia was my whole life, my reason for living, and now that she’s gone I have no other reason to hold on.” Lucas says. “Okay, well if you won’t hold off on this for yourself, do it for Lydia. She wouldn’t want you to throw your life away for some homicidal maniac.” Bethany says. Bethany notices Kaylie step off the elevator. “You see that woman over there?” Bethany asks. “What about her?” Lucas asks. “She’s a cop. If you don’t pull yourself together, I’m going to tell her that you are planning on committing murder, and you are going to spend the night in jail.” Bethany says. Lucas sighs. “I’m going for a walk.” Lucas says, before storming off. Kaylie approaches Bethany. “What was that about?” Kaylie asks. “His fiancee was killed in the explosion.” Bethany reveals. “I knew there was a casualty, but I was told the body was burnt beyond recognition.” Kaylie says. “The body was wearing an engagement ring, one that Lucas gave to his fiancee.” Bethany says. “Oh my God, that poor man…” Kaylie says. “Yeah...so, how’s Joe doing?” Bethany asks. “The bullet was removed from his shoulder, and he’s been transferred to the police station. I’m going to head over there and question him, but I figured I would check in on you first.” Kaylie says. “Other than a couple of cuts and bruises, I’m fine. I wouldn’t be though if you hadn’t given me a hand.” Bethany says. “You did a pretty good job of protecting yourself. All I did was incapacitate the threat after you got away from him.” Kaylie says. “So what are you doing back in Fantastic?” Bethany asks. “I just transferred back to the Fantastic P.D after spending a few years in New York.” Kaylie reveals. “What brought you back? Not a Yankees fan?” Bethany asks. Kaylie laughs. “I’m a big Yankees fan. Actually, the reason I’m back is because the Fantastic P.D made me a pretty good offer. I guess I must’ve made a lasting impression on them, during the short time I was part of the force before.” Kaylie says. “I’m glad you’re back. After everything that’s happened the last few months, I could really use a friend.” Bethany says. “I heard about what happened to Alexios. I’m so sorry, I remember how in love you two were.” Kaylie says. “A lot happened between me and Alexios since you last saw me, we weren’t even together until right before his death. We had a rough couple of years...but, now that you’re back, maybe things will get a little easier.” Bethany says. “We’ve always had a pretty special connection.” Kaylie recalls. “There was a time where that connection was incredibly deep.” Bethany admits. Kaylie smiles. “Those were good times...but it wasn’t meant to be. I wanted to take our relationship public, and you weren’t ready to tell anyone you were dating a woman.” Kaylie says. “I’m not like that anymore. I’m not afraid or insecure, I own who I am and I don’t give a damn about anyone else’s opinions.” Bethany says. Kaylie smiles. “I’m really glad to hear that. Anyway, I should get back to the station. I’ll see you around.” Kaylie says. Kaylie goes to walk off. “Kay, hold on a second.” Bethany says. Kaylie turns back towards Bethany. “You and I should go and play tennis sometime. That use to be our game back in high school, remember?” Bethany asks. Kaylie laughs. “How could I forget completely owning you at it?” Kaylie asks. “Its been a long time since we played.” Bethany notes. “Not that long. We played when I first showed up in Fantastic a few years ago, remember?” Kaylie asks, before flashing back.

“One more.” Bethany says. “Sorry, no can do. We agreed on a two out of three match, I won two, therefore, that makes me the winner.” Kaylie says. “No fair! You are a cop! Aren’t you supposed to stay in shape?” Bethany asks. Kaylie laughs. “Believe me, if you saw some of the cops that I used to work with in New York, you wouldn’t think that was the case.” Kaylie says. Bethany smiles. “Well, despite the fact that I lost again, and again, I really had fun with you today, Kay.” Bethany says. Kaylie smiles. “I had fun with you, too. It really brought back some old memories of us during Summer vacation. Mainly of me completely dominating you at tennis.” Kaylie says. “There you go, rewriting history. It ain’t gonna do you any good.” Bethany jokes.

Back in the present, Bethany smiles. “I’m due a rematch.” Bethany tells Kaylie. “You’re on. But first, I have a super villain to go and put in jail. Wish me luck.” Kaylie says. “You don’t need luck. You’ve got this.” Bethany says. Kaylie smiles. “See you soon.” Kaylie says, before leaving. Once Kaylie is gone, Bethany smiles to herself.
Andy is sitting by Rebecca’s bedside, when Acerbi comes up behind him. “How is she?” Acerbi asks. “She’s in critical condition and she’s in a coma...they don’t know if she’s ever gonna open her eyes again.” Andy reveals. Andy turns towards Acerbi. “Did you ever find Josephine?” Andy asks. “I told you I would come and find you when I have news on Josephine.” Acerbi says. “How is she?” Andy asks. “She’s...she’s gone.” Acerbi whimpers. “No…” Andy says. “I spent fifteen minutes trying to revive her. Finally, one of the other doctors convinced me it was no use. As a medical professional, I knew that at that point it was no use. But as Josephine’s mother, I was ready to spend all night trying to revive her.” Acerbi says. Andy fights back tears. “I’m so sorry. Josephine was one of the most incredible women I’ve ever met, I loved her like a sister.” Andy says. “I know you did. You were the only family that Josephine had for the longest time. Thank you for looking out for my daughter before she and I met, it means a great deal to me.” Acerbi says. “I didn’t look after Josephine. She was more than capable of looking after herself, and she did.” Andy says. Andy stands up, and sighs. “I was so sure that when Joe fell into that acid it was the end, but now he is alive and he’s determined to cause just as much pain and suffering as the last time he was in town. Rebecca is in a coma, Josephine is dead, and God only knows how many other people are injured or dead because of that monster.” Andy says. “Promise me you will make him pay for murdering my daughter. You make him pay, or trust me, I will.” Acerbi says, before walking out. Dylan enters a moment later. “I can’t do this right now. I can’t go at it with you.” Andy says. “That’s not why I came.” Dylan says. Dylan notices Rebecca in the bed. “Is Rebecca going to be okay?” Dylan asks. “I have no idea. Joe did quite a number on her, and now she might never wake up. And on top of all that, I just found out that Josephine was killed in the explosion.” Andy reveals. “I’m so sorry. I can come back another time.” Dylan says. “Just say what you came to say. You look pretty upset. Is Daisy okay?” Andy asks. “Physically, yes.” Dylan says. “What about the baby?” Andy asks. Dylan doesn’t respond. “What happened?” Andy questions. “Daisy gave birth to a baby boy, but unfortunately...he never stood a chance.” Dylan reveals. “Are...are you saying that my baby is dead?” Andy asks. Dylan nods. “I’m so sorry.” Dylan says. Andy turns away, and a tear rolls down his cheek. “I’m sorry to be the one to tell you this, given we haven’t been on the best of terms lately. But, Daisy isn’t in any position to tell you. She was so distraught, the doctors had to sedate her.” Dylan reveals. “I can’t believe all this has happened. Today was supposed to be the happiest day of my life, but now my son is dead, my cousin is dead, and the love of my life might never open her eyes again.” Andy says. “Joe can’t get away with everything he has done. What do you plan on doing to stop him?” Dylan questions. “I’ll do whatever it takes to make sure that evil bastard never hurts anyone again.” Andy says, before storming out…

Lucas walks into the hospital chapel, and takes a seat. “I know I don’t come here often. But despite that, I’ve always wanted to have faith in a higher power. But, whatever faith I had was destroyed because of what happened to Lydia. No decent God would bring such misery and suffering to a woman as good as Lydia! She did nothing to deserve the suffering she’s been going through these last several months, and she’s done nothing to deserve death. How is it fair that Lydia is dead, but the lunatic who murdered her is on his third life?” Lucas questions. Lucas hears footsteps, and when he turns around, he sees Acerbi standing behind him. “I’m...I’m sorry, I didn’t hear you come in.” Lucas says. “Is it true? Is Lydia truly gone?” Acerbi asks. Lucas tearfully nods. “Yeah...its true.” Lucas says. Acerbi takes a seat next to Lucas. “There has been so much loss tonight, so much devastation. My daughter Josephine was also a casualty of the explosion.” Acerbi says. “I’m sorry for your loss.” Lucas says. “Thank you. I am sorry for yours as well, I was proud to call Lydia my friend these last few months.” Acerbi says. “She was proud to call you a friend to. In fact, your friendship saved her life, literally.” Lucas says. Acerbi faintly chuckles. “Under normal circumstances, I’m not. But I need to rail against someone for the pointless death of yet another one of my children.” Acerbi says. “You’re angry.” Lucas observes. “As I should be! My daughter’s death was not accidental, this is not a situation where the only entity at fault is unfortunate circumstances! My daughter was brutally murdered by a malicious killer who by some miscarriage of fate has been given another day of life. I won’t know peace until Joe Fish suffers, the same way he made his victims suffer.” Acerbi says. “His day is coming. The police better keep Joe under lock and key, because after what he did to Lydia, it will take a lot to keep that bastard safe from me.” Lucas says. “Feel free to let me know when you decide to exact revenge on him, I would be more than happy to help destroy the man who murdered my daughter. He must pay, and not via incarceration.” Acerbi says, before standing up, and walking out. Lucas contemplates.

Kaylie enters the squad room of the police station, and walks over to an officer. “Where is he?” Kaylie asks. The police officer points towards the interrogation room. Kaylie walks in, and finds Joe handcuffed to the table. Joe smiles. “Why hello again, I was hoping I’d get the chance to see you again after our exciting first encounter...Kaylie, was it?” Joe asks. “I wouldn’t be so cheery if I were you. You are facing a grocery list of charges, and I’m not even taking into account the charges you were facing prior to your death four years ago.” Kaylie says. Joe laughs. “I’ve had quite a run, haven’t I?” Joe asks. “Your run is over. You are in custody, and you are going to spend the rest of your days in a maximum security prison, and trust me, it’ll be a miserable experience.” Kaylie says. “You must be new around here, otherwise you wouldn’t be foolish enough to think this is the end. Trust me, the party is just beginning.” Joe says. “Before I begin questioning you, I’d like to remind you of your right to an attorney. If you’d like to call one so you can confer with them before formally questioning, now would be the time.” Kaylie says. “Oh no, that won’t be necessary.” Joe says. “If you say so.” Kaylie says. Kaylie pulls out a tape recorder, starts it, and places it on the table. “This is Detective Kaylie Simms, it is 11:49 PM on July 17, 2021, and I am about to question Joe Fish. Before we begin, I’d like to make a note that the suspect has opted to NOT have legal counsel present during questioning. First, lets start with the incident at the Goo Castle.” Kaylie says. “You mean the bomb. It was a lovely explosion, wasn’t it? And the build up was even more thrilling! Now, I had been planning to make my appearance at Andy and Rebecca’s wedding after since they first got engaged, but when they announced in the newspaper that they were getting married the next day, I needed to put a rush on my plan. My first order of business was cutting the brakes on King Beast’s car, so that he would crash into a tree, hopefully blow up like his daughter, and then I could freely assume his identity. You can’t charge me for that, by the way. That happened in Singapore. Anyway, things didn’t work out as planned, and King Beast survived...oh well, better luck next time I suppose. Anyway, after King Beast’s accident, I donned a high tech mask that transformed me into his royal highness, and then returned to Fantastic.” Joe says. “That mask must’ve been pretty damn good for you to look exactly like someone else. How did you get it?” Kaylie asks. “I stole it from the WPA of course.” Joe says. “Why would the WPA have a mask of King Beast’s face?” Kaylie asks. “Because they confiscated it after they found out Michael Stanpatos had been wearing it to impersonate King Beast for three years! How don’t you know about this? It was big news at the time!” Joe recalls. “Just keep going. So you put on the rubber mask that made you look like King Beast…” Kaylie says. “Its latex, love. Two entirely different things.” Joe says. Kaylie sighs. “After you put on the latex mask.” Kaylie corrects herself. “I planted the bombs, of course. I wanted to do it before the castle got crowded, so I snuck in early, before Andy even knew his loving step father had returned. Once the bombs were in place, I exited, and made my official entrance later. Things were going well, no one knew who I was...until Josephine Acerbi and I ended up on the balcony, and the real King Beast called her.” Joe says. “So she realized you weren’t who you said you were?” Kaylie asks. “Mmmhmm. I was going to shoot her, but then she had to make things difficult and fight back, which is of course when she slipped and fell over the railing. Oops.” Joe says. “Then you went back to the party as if nothing had happened.” Kaylie says. “No, that’s not what happened, which you would know if you’d let me talk. After the fight, I was going to go back downstairs, when Lydia Masters showed up. Once I convinced her Josephine went home sick, I went back downstairs. THEN I acted as if nothing happened. The ceremony began, but everything came to a head when Dylan Stanpatos and his psychotic girlfriend found Josephine floating down the river. Josephine came in, and she blew my cover, and not long after, I blew her up, along with everyone else. Not on as grand a scale as poisoning the entire city like I did last time, but I am now part of an exclusive club who can say the blew up the Goo Castle, Queen Goo herself being the only other member. Speaking of my poisoning the town, would you like to hear about how I pulled that off? That was such a joy!” Joe beams. A disturbed Kaylie ends the recording. “I have everything I need for now.” Kaylie says, before rushing out of the room. In the squad room, Kaylie bumps into another officer. “Sorry.” Kaylie says. “That’s alright. You threw questioning the Fish dude?” The officer asks. “I am for now. That man has to be the most disturbed person I’ve ever questioned. I-I had to get away from him! He was giving me the creeps! Anyway, leave him in the interrogation room for now, I’ll be back soon to pick up where I left off. Just make sure that room is well guarded! Do not let anyone inside that you don’t trust!” Kaylie orders. “Understood.” The officer says. “Thanks.” Kaylie says, before walking out. A moment later, Andy walks in, and approaches the cop. “Hey, any idea where I can find Joe Fish?” Andy asks. “He’s in the interrogation room. Detective Simms was questioning him, but I guess he freaked her out so she needed a break. I’m surprised to see you here, Commissioner. I figured you’d be at the hospital.” Bryan says. “I needed to take care of some stuff here. Speaking of which, I need to get in there and talk to Joe.” Andy says. “Detective Simms already questioned him though.” Bryan says. “I know that, but given the high profile nature of the case, I’d like a crack at it.” Andy says. “Alright, by all means.” Bryan says, before stepping aside. Andy walks into the interrogation room, and comes face to face with Joe. Joe smiles. “You survived…” Joe notes. “You did too. That’s a damn shame.” Andy says. “I survived falling into frigid waters and a pool of acid. If those two things couldn’t kill me, nothing will.” Joe brags. Andy slams the door shut. “I wouldn’t be too sure about that.” Andy says, before pulling out his gun, and pointing it directly at Joe!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down