QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S3 Episode 18

Go down

Fantastic S3 Episode 18 Empty Fantastic S3 Episode 18

Post by QG Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:13 pm

Its a new day in Fantastic City. Andy comes down the stairs in the Goo foyer and finds Bethany on the phone. “Dylan, its Bethany. Give me a call when you get this, you and I need to talk about what went down last night.” Bethany says, before hanging up. “Why are you trying to get in touch with Dylan?” Andy wonders. “I’m just curious if he got his DNA results yet.” Bethany says. “Do you even know if he got the test done yet?” Andy asks. “Oh yes, he most definitely did. He flew out of the board room like a bat out of hell to go and get that test done last night.” Bethany says. “I still can’t believe any of this. Dylan isn’t a Stanpatos, but Xavier Irons is?” Andy asks. “I know, its all pretty nuts. How is Rebecca holding up? I’m sure she’s not too crazy over having Xavier as a brother.” Bethany notes. “Rebecca isn’t too happy about that fact. But, I think I might have something in mind to cheer her up. In fact, I could probably use your help with it.” Andy tells her. “What is it?” Bethany questions. “I want to marry Rebecca...today.” Andy reveals. Bethany’s eyes widen. “Oh, wow. That’s...really sudden.” Bethany admits. “I know, but that’s sort of the whole point. We made a pretty big deal about our last wedding, and as a result a homicidal maniac crashed the ceremony and ruined everything. Even though Joe is dead, I still want to be extra careful.” Andy says. “Believe me, I totally get it, but putting together a wedding can be a lot of work. Do you even have someone to perform the ceremony?” Bethany asks. “I do. My uncle Victor has agreed to do it.” Andy reveals. “Is he even ordained?” Bethany questions. “He got ordained online this morning.” Andy tells her. “What’s the guest list look like?” Bethany asks. “We’re gonna keep it limited to the people who live here. You, Victor, Brady, Kristina, Ava…” Andy says. “Ava must be thrilled that she feels well enough to attend this wedding.” Bethany notes. “Ava doesn’t know yet, and neither does Rebecca.” Andy reveals. Bethany’s eyes widen. “You haven’t told her? What if she can’t take time away from work for the ceremony?” Bethany questions. “She already has the day off, so assuming she isn’t completely against the idea, this wedding should go off without a hitch. After all, we have the advantage of no one outside this house knowing we’re getting married today, so we shouldn’t have to worry about any uninvited guests.” Andy says.

On a private jet, a mystery man is reading an article on his tablet about Xavier becoming CEO of Stanpatos Enterprises. A woman approaches the man. “Excuse me, sir. The pilot asked me to inform you that we’re clear for take off. If you don’t mind my asking, why are you going to Fantastic City? Business or pleasure?” The woman asks. “To be perfectly honest with you, my dear, I’m hoping for both.” The mystery man tells her…

“We should start setting up in the living room.” Andy says. “Woah, hold on a sec. Are you sure getting married in the living room is the best idea? After your last two wedding disasters?” Bethany asks. “I know things went horribly wrong, not just with my last wedding to Rebecca but also my wedding to Daisy. But, the room holds sentimental value to me, its where Rebecca and I first got married almost seven years ago. Besides, with my mother’s painting watching over us, it’ll almost feel like she is there in attendance.” Andy says. “Wow, that’s actually really sweet. Okay, I’m sold. Come on, lets see how much work needs to be done in there.” Bethany says. Andy and Bethany enter the living room and Andy’s eyes widen. “Dear God…” Andy mutters. “What’s wrong?” Bethany questions. Andy walks over to the upside down crucifix hanging below Queen Goo’s portrait, and Bethany notices it. “Where’d the cross come from?” Bethany asks. “I put it there.” Andy admits. “I didn’t realize you were the religious type.” Bethany notes. “I’m not normally, this crucifix was put here as extra protection.” Andy says. “Protection from what?” Bethany wonders. “I put it there to ward off any evil spirits.” Andy tells her. Bethany raises an eyebrow. “Are you really worried that there is some kind of evil spirit in the house?” Bethany asks. “Obviously I have good reason to be, the cross didn’t turn upside down on its own. Do you know what an upside down crucifix stands for?” Andy asks. “I know it can be associated with Satan, at least that’s what I’ve seen in the movies. Do you think the devil might be in Fantastic? Maybe he is Xavier in disguise!” Bethany jokes. “This isn’t funny! I’m really starting to worry.” Andy admits. “You’re being paranoid! The cross probably flipped upside down on its own, we’ll just fix it!” Bethany says. Bethany walks over to the cross and tries to turn it over. “What the hell...this thing isn’t moving!” Bethany reveals. “Let me give it a shot.” Andy says. Andy walks over and tries to turn it upright. “You’re right, that thing isn’t moving. Do you see now why there isn’t anything natural about this?” Andy asks. “I agree that there is something definitely odd going on here, but what makes you think its something supernatural?” Bethany questions. “Maybe because I’ve had experience with the supernatural, from when my mother got possessed by a five hundred year old demon.” Andy tells Bethany!

Up in Ava’s bedroom, Demon Ava is sitting in front of the vanity brushing her hair, her eyes glowing red. “I’m sure Andy has noticed by now the adjustments I’ve made to his latest living room décor. He really should be thanking me, I made that living room look much better than it ever has. But, as much fun as petty pranks are, that isn’t why I came back after all these years. Its time to make an impact, to destroy some lives...possibly even take some.” Demon Ava says. Demon Ava begins to laugh. “This is going to be a BLAST!” Demon Ava exclaims. Rebecca walks in. “Good morning, sweetheart.” Rebecca says. When Ava turns to face Rebecca, her eyes are back to normal. “Morning Mom, do you need something?” Ava questions. “I just wanted to see if you were awake. You’ll be happy to know that I have the day off today.” Rebecca tells her. “Oh.” Ava responds. “Don’t sound too excited.” Rebecca sarcastically says. Ava forces a smile. “Sorry, Mom. I’m happy you’ll be home for the day.” Ava claims. Rebecca raises an eyebrow. “Are you okay? You don’t seem like yourself.” Rebecca tells her. “I’m fine. In fact, I feel better than I ever have.” Ava tells her…

“Back up...Queen Goo was possessed?!” Bethany asks. “It was before you came to Fantastic. In fact, this Halloween will be eight years since that creature was cast out of her.” Andy recalls. “How did such a crazy thing like that happen?” Bethany wonders. “Have you ever heard of a man named Lawrence Stanpatos?” Andy asks. “Yeah, he’s Alexios’ dead uncle. Rebecca killed him, didn’t she?” Bethany asks. “She did, but before Rebecca killed him, there was a time where it looked like my mother had killed him in cold blood.” Andy says. “How did that happen?” Bethany wonders. “Lawrence was in love with my mother, and he also believed that my sister Katie was his daughter. Long story short, my mother thought Lawrence was a threat to her family so she shot him and covered it up. She felt incredibly guilty over what she had done to him...that immense guilt, along with the fact that she had committed such a terrible crime, it left her soul vulnerable. So Virmor, the demon, possessed her. While he was in her body, he planted a bunch of dynamite in the basement of the castle and then blew it up. It was pretty ugly.” Andy recalls. “Oh my God...how did you get rid of him?” Bethany questions. “After the castle blew up, my mother and I went to stay at the Stanpatos mansion, Rebecca owned it at the time. I walked into my mother’s bedroom to check on her...and I found her levitating over the bed. At first, I thought maybe the mansion was haunted. It wasn’t until Rebecca suggested demonic possession that I realized what was really going on. So, I did the stupid thing and went to confront the person pretending to be my mother, she took off on me, and I tracked her down to a nearby cornfield. When I went in after her, she came up behind me somehow and put a knife to my throat.” Andy reveals. “How’d you get away?” Bethany questions. “I came prepared. I pulled out a crucifix and it was enough to free my mother from Virmor’s influence.” Andy says. “That sounds surprisingly easy.” Bethany notes. “Yeah...almost too easy. It really makes me wonder if I actually sent Virmor back to hell, or if all I did was free my mother’s soul.” Andy admits. “Do you think Virmor could still be a threat?” Bethany wonders. “A lot of strange things have happened recently. First I came into Ava’s bedroom and found her window wide open, which she claims she didn’t open. I shut it, I locked it, and the next morning, it wound up open again. Then there was that sudden rain storm yesterday. Both you and Rebecca said that it didn’t rain a drop over at Stanpatos Enterprises across town, and while this is all happening, Ava wanders into a crypt right here on the property and gets locked inside.” Andy says. “How did that happen?” Bethany wonders. “I don’t know, but what I do know is that crypt is Virmor’s final resting place. And now, to top it all off, I put a crucifix on the wall and it somehow turns upside down, and now we can’t get it to turn upright.” Andy says. “Do you really think Virmor did that? You said it yourself! When you showed Virmor the cross while he was in Queen Goo’s body, it sent him packing!” Bethany points out. “Maybe Virmor’s spirit has gotten more powerful since he was last here. And when you hear all these stories about demonic possession, usually the only way to get rid of a demon is via an exorcism. All I did was flash a crucifix at it. Maybe I didn’t get rid of him entirely. Its just...the thought of Virmor coming back? It terrifies me. He’s not like the other bad guys I’ve fought in the past, he’s not human and he is capable of literally anything.” Andy says. “Are you sure its a good idea for you to be getting married today? You seem pretty shaken up about this whole Virmor thing.” Bethany notes. “No, I still plan on going ahead with the wedding. Rebecca and I have waited years for this day, the last thing I want to do is postpone it again. Besides, maybe the wedding will help take my mind off things.” Andy suggests. “You aren’t worried Virmor might make an appearance at the wedding?” Bethany asks. “Virmor can only touch us by taking possession of another human being, and fortunately for us, its not always as easy as just possessing them. They need to be vulnerable in order for him to take over.” Andy notes. “Then we have nothing to worry about.” Bethany says. Andy nervously smiles, and then looks over at the upside down crucifix…

At Kaylie’s apartment, Kaylie comes out of her bedroom and finds Xavier looking over several Stanpatos Enterprises files. “What are you doing?” Kaylie wonders. “Going over the all of the messes I inherited from Dylan. I don’t know how anyone thought he was a decent CEO. Going by these numbers, his regime was a bloody disaster.” Xavier complains. “I’m sure he had his high points.” Kaylie says. “It doesn’t really matter now. Dylan is out as CEO, and since he isn’t Michael’s son, it doesn’t look like he’ll ever get the job back.” Xavier says. “Are you proud of yourself? Ruining Dylan’s life like that?” Kaylie questions. “Why do you care about Dylan Stanpatos suddenly?” Xavier wonders. “I don’t. I just can’t help but feel sympathy for your other victims.” Kaylie says. Xavier stands up. “Dylan Stanpatos is no victim. All I did was tell him the truth.” Xavier says. “You left out the part where you framed him for embezzlement. He could go to prison because of you!” Kaylie points out. “I had nothing to do with that.” Xavier lies. “I know better than anyone how you operate. That embezzlement has your name written all over it!” Kaylie says. Xavier smirks. “There isn’t much Dylan can do about it, given he doesn’t have any proof. As nice as this conversation has been, I have some errands to run.” Xavier says, as he heads towards the door. “Off to ruin more lives?” Kaylie questions. “We’ll see! Goodbye, darling.” Xavier says, before walking out. “Enjoy yourself while you can, you bastard. Once I get my son back, your whole world is gonna come crashing down.” Kaylie says. Someone knocks on the door. Kaylie opens the door and finds Lucas standing in the hallway. “Can I help you?” Kaylie asks. “I hope so. My name is Lucas Cambino.” Lucas introduces himself. “I know, I remember. Its nice to see you again.” Kaylie says. “Its nice to see you too. Can I come in?” Lucas asks. “Sure.” Kaylie says, as she steps aside. Lucas walks in. “So what brings you by?” Kaylie questions. “Your sister sent me.” Lucas reveals. “That’s surprising. I would’ve thought Julia would’ve erased me from her memory by now.” Kaylie jokes. “As much as Julia hates to admit it, she does still care about you.” Lucas says. “If that were the case, I would think Julia would’ve come herself, instead of sending you. So, why exactly did Julia send you?” Kaylie wonders. “I wanted to talk to you about Issac. Julia told me everything.” Lucas says. “Wow, Julia doesn’t usually confide in anyone. You must’ve left quite the impression on her.” Kaylie notes. “Julia saved my life after Joe Fish stabbed me. Ever since then, I’ve been trying to be a good friend to her to repay her.” Lucas says. “I’m happy my sister has someone to lean on, especially given all the friction in our family. So what did you want to know about Issac?” Kaylie asks. “I was hoping you could tell me where to find him.” Lucas reveals.

At the Stanpatos mansion, Daisy walks into the living room and finds Dylan sitting in front of the fireplace. “Good morning.” Daisy says. “Good morning.” Dylan responds. “How did you sleep?” Daisy questions. “I didn’t.” Dylan says. Dylan stands up and turns to face Daisy. “I got out of bed around 4am, after spending the whole night just lying there, staring at the ceiling.” Dylan says. “Do you want to talk about it?” Daisy asks. “What’s there to talk about? Not only did I lose my job to the brother I’ve only known about for less than 24 hours, but it turns out this guy may not even be my brother because I may not be a Stanpatos!” Dylan says. “No matter what the DNA test says, it changes nothing.” Daisy claims. “It changes everything! When I first came back to Fantastic, I was someone with no past, no emotional attachment to any of these people that I supposedly cared about at one point. Being a Stanpatos, part of such a wealthy family...it was the only identity I had. Without it, I have no idea who I am!” Dylan states. “You are the man that I love! I don’t know about you, but to me, that’s all that matters.” Daisy tells him. The doorbell rings. “I’ll get it.” Daisy tells him, before walking out. Dylan takes a deep breath, and a moment later, Daisy returns. “You have a visitor.” Daisy says. Acerbi enters the living room. “Doctor Acerbi, what are you doing here?” Dylan asks. “I thought I would deliver the DNA results to you personally.” Acerbi tells him. Dylan’s eyes widen. “Does that mean the results are in?” Dylan questions. “They are.” Acerbi confirms, as she hands Dylan the envelope. Dylan goes to open it, but then stops. “Was there any chance these results could’ve been tampered with?” Dylan questions. “I made certain that no one was allowed near that test that I did not trust.” Acerbi assures him. “Have you looked at the results yourself?” Dylan asks. “I have not.” Acerbi admits. Daisy walks over to Dylan and puts her hand on his arm as he opens the envelope. Dylan pulls out the paper and reads the results. “What does it say?” Daisy questions. “The results are conclusive. My DNA and Rebecca’s are not a match, which means I’m not Michael’s son.” Dylan reveals!

At the Goo Castle, Rebecca is still with Ava up in her bedroom. “Are you hungry sweetie? I could go get you a bowl of cereal.” Rebecca offers. “I’m good, Mom.” Ava says. Rebecca looks at Ava for a moment. “Are you sure you’re okay?” Rebecca questions. “Yes, I’m fine. I promise.” Ava says. Bethany walks in. “Sorry for interrupting.” Bethany says. “No worries. Is everything okay?” Rebecca asks. “Yeah, everything is great. You and I are going treasure hunting through your closet.” Bethany tells her. “What? Why?” Rebecca asks. “I wasn’t supposed to say anything, but Andy plans on taking you on this super romantic date later, and I want you to look your absolute best.” Bethany says. “Andy never said anything to me about a date.” Rebecca notes. “That’s why I wasn’t supposed to say anything, its supposed to be a surprise.” Bethany says. Bethany turns towards Ava. “Oh, Ava! Your Dad wanted to see you down in the living room.” Bethany says. Ava smiles. “I’ll be right down.” Ava tells her. Bethany turns towards Rebecca. “Come on, lets go find you something to wear.” Bethany says, as she leads Rebecca out of the room. Once they are gone, Ava’s eyes glow red. “Bethany may have just saved your life, Rebecca. With the way you were irritating me, I thought I was going to have to kill you right here in your daughter’s bedroom. Still though, your preservation is only temporary. Like everyone else close to Andy...like everyone who lives in this town, your time will come.” Demon Ava says…

Downstairs, Victor joins Andy in the living room. “There’s the man of the hour! So, are you nervous about your big day?” Victor asks. “After doing this so many times, I’ve got nerves of steel. It helps that no one outside this house knows we’re getting married today, which means no one will know to interrupt the ceremony. By the way, I wanted to thank you again for agreeing to perform the ceremony. Having someone part of the family do it really makes it feel so much more personal.” Andy says. “I’m happy to do it. I know I’ve had my problems with Rebecca in the past...in fact, I’ve had my problems with the both of you. But, I truly am happy for you two.” Victor says. “Thank you.” Andy says. Victor’s attention is turned to the crucifix on the wall. “How did that get there?” Victor wonders. “I put it there.” Andy admits. “How come? Are you trying to ward off darkness to make sure the wedding goes off without a hitch? You do know its upside down, right?” Victor asks. “I know, I just don’t know how it got like that. I hung it up last night, then this morning I found it upside down, and I can’t even turn it back to normal because it won’t budge.” Andy reveals. “That’s strange.” Victor says. “I agree, but I don’t want to think about it too much. Today is supposed to be the happiest day of my life, the last thing I want is to worry myself thinking something evil is after me.” Andy says. At that moment, Ava walks in. “Good morning! Isn’t it such a beautiful day? The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, it is just so good to be alive!” Ava exclaims. “You’re in an awfully good mood. Did Bethany give away the surprise?” Andy questions. “That you are taking Mom out on a date?” Ava asks. “Actually, there’s a bit more to it than that. I’ll clue you in, but you need to promise you won’t say anything to your Mom.” Andy says. “I promise, my lips are sealed.” Ava says. “I’m not actually bringing your Mom out on a date, I’m throwing her a surprise wedding.” Andy reveals. “That’s terrific! Can you put together a wedding on such short notice?” Ava asks. “Where your Mom is concerned, I can make anything happen.” Andy tells her. “I know. I have a feeling that today is going to be quite memorable, a day no one will ever forget.” Ava says. “What would make you say that?” Victor asks. “My parents are getting married! Of course it is bound to be memorable! I’m gonna go help Mom get ready.” Ava says. “Good idea. Just remember, your Mom can’t know anything about the wedding.” Andy says. “Don’t worry, she won’t be hearing it from me.” Ava says, before walking out. “Is it me, or was she acting kind of strange?” Andy asks. “She’s probably just excited for the wedding.” Victor says. “I guess so. So, have you talked to Brady and Kristina about the wedding yet?” Andy asks. “I have, and they will be more than happy to attend.” Victor says. “I’m happy to hear that, I want today to be perfect.” Andy says.

Upstairs, Bethany and Rebecca are in Andy and Rebecca’s bedroom. Bethany shows Rebecca a gown. “This looks like it’d be perfect.” Bethany says. “I don’t know, don’t you think that’s overdoing it a bit? We’re going out on a date, not getting married!” Rebecca says. “Trust me, the gown is appropriate for what Andy has in mind.” Bethany says. Ava walks in. “How is everything going?” Ava asks. “Everything will be going fine, just as soon as I can convince your Mom to wear this gown.” Bethany says. “Oh my, its BEAUTIFUL. You should definitely wear it, Mom. It looks like the perfect dress for your wedding!” Ava “blurts” out. “Wait, what did you just say?” Rebecca asks. “Oops, sorry. I wasn’t supposed to say anything.” Ava notes. Bethany lets out an exasperated sigh, as Rebecca turns to face her. “Is Andy planning a surprise wedding?” Rebecca asks. “Well its not much of a surprise anymore.” Bethany notes. “Again, I’m really sorry.” Ava claims. “Its okay, it was just an accident.” Rebecca assures Ava. Rebecca turns towards Bethany. “So when is the wedding?” Rebecca asks. “Its in an hour, which is why we don’t have time to argue about which dress you’re going to wear!” Bethany says. “Its my wedding! I’m not going to just wear anything!” Rebecca argues. “Well its not like we have time to go wedding dress shopping, and your last one was ruined in the E-X-P-L-O-S-I-O-N. Maybe a surprise wedding wasn’t the best idea…” Bethany sighs. “I could understand why Andy would do it this way, it worked out for him the first time.” Rebecca remembers. “Andy threw you a surprise wedding before?” Bethany asks. “Our first wedding was a surprise wedding, and then a few years later, he surprised we with a vow renewal in Italy.” Rebecca recalls. “Dad is such a romantic. Anyways, I’m gonna go pick out my own outfit.” Ava says, before walking out. “That was strange. Why did she come in here? Just to ruin the surprise?” Bethany wonders. “You seem on edge.” Rebecca observes. “I just want today to be perfect, but its already going south!” Bethany complains. “Everything is going fine! I’m marrying the love of my life, how could it not be fine? I’m sorry Andy’s surprise was ruined, but at the same time I’m at least happy I know what I’m getting ready for now.” Rebecca says. “I’m happy you’re feeling so optimistic, it makes me feel a little optimistic that nothing will ruin your big day.” Bethany says.

On the plane, the woman brings the mystery man a cup of tea. “The pilot says we should be landing in Fantastic City in about an hour.” The woman says. “That is just fabulous. Thank you my dear.” The mystery man tells her. The woman smiles before walking away. The mystery man returns his attention to his tablet. After reading the article about Dylan being ousted as CEO and replaced by Xavier, the man switches to an article about Rebecca becoming police commissioner again…

“Why are you looking for Issac?” Kaylie questions. “Julia is concerned that Stefan may get out of jail at some point and track Issac down.” Lucas reveals. “Stefan didn’t even know Issac existed, at least that’s what Julia told me.” Kaylie says. “Julia doesn’t want to take any chances.” Lucas says. “To answer your question, I honestly have no idea where Issac is. I gave him to an adoption agency.” Kaylie lies. “Do you know the name of the adoption agency?” Lucas questions. “What exactly is Julia’s plan here? Is she going to approach the adopted parents and demand her son back?” Kaylie wonders. “She just wants to make sure Issac is safe. Julia made the choice to give him up, and she has no plans to go back on that choice.” Lucas says. “I’m sorry, I don’t remember the name of the adoption agency. I wish I could be of more help.” Kaylie says. “Its okay, I just thought I’d ask.” Lucas says. “I understand. You know, I’m still surprised that Julia told you about Issac, and I’m especially surprised she told you about Stefan.” Kaylie admits. “Why? Is it supposed to be a big secret?” Lucas asks. “Not from anyone who isn’t Stefan, its just that Julia has never been very open with people. She must really trust you to have confided in you.” Kaylie notes. “Julia and I have become good friends.” Lucas says. Kaylie smiles. “I’m happy she has someone in her corner, especially since we aren’t on speaking terms, and she’s apparently mad at my Mom too.” Kaylie says. “I’m sure you understand why Julia is angry.” Lucas says. “Of course, it just kills me to think that I’ve lost my sister for good.” Kaylie says. “Don’t think like that, Julia still cares about you.” Lucas says. “I wouldn’t be too sure about that.” Kaylie says. “I would.” Lucas tells her. “Did Julia say something to you that would make you think that?” Kaylie questions. “Julia found out that you were living with Xavier Irons, and I could tell that she was concerned.” Lucas reveals. “How did Julia find out about Xavier?” Kaylie wonders. “Does it matter? What matters is that I could tell Julia was genuinely concerned about you living with him. In fact, if I’m being completely honest with you, Another reason Julia sent me was find out what was going on with you and Xavier. Whether Julia wants to admit it or not, she does still care. She’s just really hurt right now.” Lucas says. Kaylie sighs. “Julia is probably gonna find out no matter what, so I might as well just tell you. Xavier and I are engaged.” Kaylie reveals. “That’s interesting. Julia told me that you were gay.” Lucas notes. “Its complicated.” Kaylie tells him. “Look, I have it under good authority that Xavier Irons isn’t the nice guy he pretends to be, so if Xavier somehow forced you into this engagement, you can tell me. Who knows? Maybe I could do something to help you.” Lucas suggests. “Why would you want to help me when you barely even know me?” Kaylie questions. “Because I’m friends with your sister.” Lucas says. “Thank you for your concern...but you don’t have anything to worry about. I told you everything I know about Issac, is there anything else I can do for you?” Kaylie asks. “No, I think I’m all set. Thank you for your time, and for what its worth, I hope this situation with Xavier sorts itself out.” Lucas says. “Thanks, and thank you for telling me about Julia. It makes me feel a lot better knowing that my sister doesn’t hate me entirely.” Kaylie says. “Just give it some time. Eventually, Julia will come around.” Lucas assures her. “I hope so.” Kaylie says. “Hang in there, and have a good rest of your day.” Lucas tells Kaylie, before walking out.

“I can’t believe Xavier was telling the truth…” Dylan says. “I’m so sorry.” Daisy says. Dylan turns towards Acerbi. “You used to work for my family years ago. Did you have any idea that I wasn’t Michael’s son?” Dylan asks. “I am just as surprised as you are. Michael had many affairs, that is no secret, but Claudia had mostly remained faithful. Granted, she did have an affair with King Beast, and an infatuation with Michael’s younger brother Lawrence…” Acerbi recalls. “Do you know of anyone Claudia could have been having an affair with around the time of my conception?” Dylan questions. “I have no idea who it could be. If memory serves me, Claudia was involved with the Stanpatos business around that time, so she interacted with a great many people. Your biological father could be just about anyone.” Acerbi says. Suddenly, Xavier strolls into the living room! “Good morning everyone!” Xavier exclaims. Acerbi turns towards Xavier. “Doctor Acerbi! How delightful to see you again.” Xavier says. “Spare me the pleasantries! When we saw each other at the hospital, I knew I recognized you from somewhere, and now I know why!” Acerbi states. “Did you know Xavier before he came to Fantastic?” Dylan questions. “I met him briefly when he was a boy. Years ago, Michael came to me asking for help. Apparently, the young son of a family friend had fallen ill and Michael hoped I could help. I agreed, and then Michael flew me out to the United Kingdom almost immediately. I met the young boy, and his name was Xavier.” Acerbi reveals. “I was wondering if it would ever dawn on you where you recognized me from.” Xavier tells her. “Michael introduced you as the son of a family friend, he didn’t say anything about you being his son.” Acerbi notes. “My father wanted as few people to know about our connection as possible, he was terrified that information would reach Claudia. But if you really think about it, I’m sure it will all make sense. Do you really think my father would’ve paid top dollar for your services just to help out a family friend? And I’m sure he was adamant that you not tell Claudia what he was doing.” Xavier says. “That was a condition of our agreement. I should’ve recognized you as Michael’s son, you are just as treacherous as your father!” Acerbi states. “You couldn’t have disliked my father too much given how many years you worked for him.” Xavier notes. “I always preferred your uncle Lawrence.” Acerbi says. “Of course you did, Uncle Lawrence gave you your own clinic.” Xavier recalls. “As much fun as this trip down memory lane has been, I’m going to have to ask you to leave. You aren’t welcomed in my house.” Dylan tells Xavier. “This is the family home, and technically, only one of us is family. I assume Doctor Acerbi is here because she delivered the DNA results?” Xavier asks. “That’s none of your business!” Dylan snaps. Xavier smiles. “That answers my question. As much as I hate to continue piling on to your list of troubles, I’m afraid I come bearing more bad news. I understand that this little piece of information may have slipped your mind, given your other problems, but I would like to remind you that this house is owned by Stanpatos Enterprises, which means whoever runs the company owns the house, which also means that you are currently standing in MY house.” Xavier reveals. Dylan laughs. “This just keeps getting better and better!” Dylan sarcastically says. “I hate to do this since I was hoping you and I could perhaps form a bond, but since you don’t seem interested in that, I’m going to have to ask you to leave.” Xavier says!

At the Goo Castle, the living room is now set up for the wedding, and Brady and Kristina are with Victor and Andy. Brady shakes Andy’s hand. “Congrats man. If anyone deserves to get married, its you and Rebecca.” Brady says. “We aren’t married just yet.” Andy notes. “No, but you will be! Not only is either of you likely to leave the other at the altar, but you also don’t have to worry about any bad guys crashing the ceremony since none of them know you are getting married.” Kristina says. Andy laughs. “Those are all good points.” Andy says. Ava walks in, wearing a red dress. “Hey sweetheart, you look amazing! I have to admit though, I don’t remember ever seeing that dress.” Andy says. “It was buried in my closet. Red really is my color, don’t you think? Plus, I thought it’d be perfect for today.” Ava says. “Well you look great. Do you know if your Mom is almost ready?” Andy asks. “Last I saw her, she and Bethany were still getting ready.” Ava says. The door opens, and Rebecca and Bethany walk in. Rebecca is wearing a wedding dress and holding a bouquet of flowers. Rebecca and Andy smile at each other, and Rebecca approaches Andy. “I take it someone gave away the surprise.” Andy observes. “Ava accidentally let it slip.” Rebecca reveals. “Correct me if I’m wrong, but that’s the same wedding dress you wore at our first wedding.” Andy remembers. “It is. I’ve held on to it for all these years. I never planned on wearing it again, but today seemed like an appropriate occasion to bring it back.” Rebecca says. “Can I make a confession?” Andy asks. “We should confess all of our secrets before becoming husband and wife.” Rebecca says. “I’m kinda glad Ava ruined the surprise, because you looked absolutely beautiful in that dress when you wore it to our first wedding, and you look even more breathtaking in it today.” Andy says. Rebecca smiles. “Try not to get too distracted, the two of you have a wedding to participate in.” Victor points out. “Oh, I forgot to ask Bethany who would be officiating!” Rebecca realizes. “I will be. I got ordained this morning.” Victor reveals. “Don’t worry, I’ve covered all my bases. I just want to be 100% sure that you want to get married today. I know I kinda sprung this on you, so if you have any reservations, let me know and we can reschedule.” Andy says. “I don’t have any reservations. There is nothing I want more than to become your wife again.” Rebecca says. Andy smiles. “In that case, lets get this show on the road!” Andy exclaims. Ava smirks. “Yes, lets get this show on the road. The quicker you two begin your happily ever after, the quicker I can ruin it for you. No one is going to forget this wedding, I’ll make sure of it.” Demon Ava thinks to herself…

Julia opens the front door of her penthouse and finds Lucas standing in the hall. “Hey, did you talk to Kaylie?” Julia asks. “I did.” Lucas says, before walking in. “Did she tell you where Issac is?” Julia asks. “Kaylie said she handed Issac over to an adoption agency, but she doesn’t remember the name of said agency.” Lucas says. “That’s a load of crap! Kaylie has a terrific memory, she wouldn’t forget such an important detail.” Julia says. “I can talk to some of my contacts to see if I can track down which adoption agency Kaylie brought Issac to. Surely there has to be a record of it.” Lucas says. “That’s assuming Kaylie is even telling the truth.” Julia says. “What reason would she have to lie?” Lucas questions. “I don’t know, maybe it has to do with that roommate of hers.” Julia suggests. “Yeah, about that...turns out, Kaylie and Xavier are more than roommates, they’re engaged.” Lucas reveals. “What?! That doesn’t make any sense! Kaylie has always been so sure of her sexuality, there is no way she would become involved with a man! Not of her own free will anyway…” Julia says. “Xavier does seem like the type who would force a woman into marriage. Do you think he had something to do with Kaylie giving Issac up? Maybe she was trying to protect him.” Lucas suggests. “How would Kaylie even become involved with a person like Xavier in the first place?” Julia wonders. “Kaylie is a cop, maybe Xavier was a person of interest in a case she was working. She didn’t give me too many details about their relationship, all she said was that it was complicated.” Lucas says. “That could mean a lot of things…” Julia admits. “Do you want me to dig deeper? I know you’re angry with Kaylie right now, but she is still your sister. If Xavier really did force Kaylie into a relationship, she may need all the help she can get.” Lucas says. “We may not have to dig too deep. There’s one person that might be able to help: my mother.” Julia says.

“This is absurd! You didn’t even grow up as part of this family, now suddenly you control everything!” Dylan complains. “Its what my father wanted.” Xavier says. “Your father didn’t have a clue what he wanted! One day Dylan was the heir apparent, the next day it was Franco, then it was Alexios, some days it was even Andre! The only constant with that man was his desire to pit his children against one another. He is the reason Andre grew up into the monster he became, the reason Andre pushed his own sister down a flight of stairs and nearly killed her when they were children!” Acerbi shouts. “The reason you faked Kassandra’s death and hid her from her family for decades? My father’s faith in you was grossly misplaced.” Xavier says. “I will never apologize for protecting Kassie from your evil family! I’m not going to spend another moment in this house. Dylan, consider yourself lucky that you’ve been liberated of your ties to this wretched family.” Acerbi says. Acerbi goes to leave. “Doctor Acerbi, hold on a minute. Earlier you mentioned running into Xavier at the hospital. Out of curiosity, why was he there? Do you know?” Dylan asks. “I found him on the hospital elevator. He had stopped it in place so he could have a private conversation with your girlfriend. Given everything that has happened, I suggest you have a talk with her about that.” Acerbi says, before walking out. Dylan turns towards Daisy. “Why were you and Xavier having a private conversation on an elevator?” Dylan wonders. “This was right before the two of you formed your partnership, we were just discussing that.” Daisy claims. “Now now, Daisy, its not healthy to lie to your partner.” Xavier chimes in. “Is there something you would like to add?” Dylan asks Xavier. “Not much. But if you want to blame someone for your current predicament, blame Daisy. She is after all the person who sent that email to the church and framed you for embezzling that money.” Xavier reveals!

In the Goo living room, Brady, Kristina, Bethany, and Ava look on as Victor, Andy, and Rebecca are positioned in front of Queen Goo’s portrait. “We gather here today to join Andy Goo and Rebecca Rogers in holy matrimony. Before we begin, if anyone has just cause as to why these two should not wed, please speak now.” Victor says. Andy and Rebecca look around. “I don’t see Daisy anywhere, so that’s a good sign.” Rebecca jokes. Everyone laughs. “Knock on wood.” Andy says. “What would the two of you like to do for your vows? Do you plan on using the ones from your previous wedding?” Victor asks. “Since the wedding was pretty spontaneous, I think I’m just gonna wing it. Shouldn’t be too hard.” Andy says. Andy looks into Rebecca’s eyes. “I have about a thousand different reasons I love you. Your courage, your warmth, the fact that you have come to my rescue more times than I can count. Every day you somehow surprise and amaze me in new ways. I couldn’t ask for a better life partner, and for that reason I’m gonna spend the rest of my life trying to be the best husband I can be, and if there is ever a moment where I don’t meet your expectations, you have my permission to file for divorce, because you deserve nothing less than perfection. I love you with all my heart and soul, and I feel honored that I was blessed with such an inspirational and brilliant wife.” Andy says. Rebecca smiles. “Thank you for the sweet words. One of the things I love most about our relationship is how its foundation is built on respect. You respect my capabilities, you respect my career, you never question my choices or my judgment, it really is such a beautiful and unfortunately rare thing, and I cant help but feel so lucky. Besides respecting me, I also love how loving and patient you are, not just with me but with our daughter, and with everyone else that we care about. I can’t imagine spending my life with anyone else, you are everything I have ever wanted in a partner, and I am so excited to see where our journey takes us. I love you, Andy Goo, now and until the end of time.” Rebecca says. A tear rolls down Andy’s cheek. “Do you need a moment before we continue the ceremony?” Victor asks Andy. Andy smiles. “No, I’m ready to marry the love of my life.” Andy says. “Wonderful. I realize this is a stupid question, but it is routine. Andy, do you take Rebecca Rogers to be your lawfully wedded wife? In richness and in poor, through sickness and health, until death do you part?” Victor asks. “I do.” Andy says. Victor turns towards Rebecca. “And do you, Rebecca, take Andy Goo to be your lawfully wedded husband? In richness and in poor, through sickness and health, until death do you part?” Victor asks. “I do.” Rebecca says. “The rings, please?” Victor asks. Andy turns towards Brady. “What are you looking at me for? I don’t have them.” Brady says. “Quit being such a wise ass!” Andy tells him. Brady begins to crack up laughing, and Kristina punches him in the arm. “That joke is old and tired!” Kristina tells him. “What? I thought it was funny.” Brady says. Brady reaches into his pocket and pulls out the rings, handing one to Andy and one to Rebecca. Andy slides the ring on to Rebecca’s finger. “With this ring, I the wed.” Andy tells her. Rebecca then slides the ring on to Andy’s finger. “With this ring, I the wed.” Rebecca says. “With the power vested in me, I FINALLY pronounce the two of you husband and wife. Andy, you may now kiss the bride.” Victor tells him. Andy pulls Rebecca into a kiss, and everyone starts clapping! Ava smiles. “Now that they’ve sealed the deal, its time to pull the rug out right from under them. The question is, how am I going to go about doing it?” Demon Ava silently wonders. Ava looks up at the chandelier and smiles. “Perfect.” Demon Ava thinks to herself. As the clapping stops, one more pair of hands can be heard clapping from the doorway. Andy and Rebecca turn to face the doorway. “It would appear that congratulations are in order.” A voice says. Everyone’s eyes widen. “Oh my God!” Rebecca gasps. “Lawrence Stanpatos?” Andy asks. The camera pans up the mystery man and reveals a very much alive Lawrence Stanpatos! Lawrence smiles. “Come now Andy, did you really think that I would miss such a joyous occasion?” Lawrence asks, as everyone looks on in shock.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down