QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S3 Episode 21

Go down

Fantastic S3 Episode 21 Empty Fantastic S3 Episode 21

Post by QG Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:14 pm

In the living room of the Stanpatos mansion, Xavier and Kaylie are shocked to see Lawrence in the doorway. “You two should really pick your jaws up off the floor, you may accidentally eat a fly.” Lawrence warns. “What are you doing out of jail?” Kaylie asks. “You needn’t worry, Detective. I was released. If you don’t believe me, you’re more than welcome to contact your colleagues at the Fantastic P.D to confirm.” Lawrence says. “How is that possible?” Xavier questions. “When I was arrested, I neglected to mention that I had already worked out an immunity deal with the WPA, and I am so glad I did make that deal. Now that I’m free, I have the opportunity to reconnect with my family, and connect for the first time with some others.” Lawrence says. Lawrence holds out his hand to Xavier. “Its lovely to finally meet you, Xavier. I have heard so much about you.” Lawrence says. Xavier shakes Lawrence’s hand. “Likewise.” Lawrence tells him. “I’m gonna go run some errands and give you two the chance to get to know each other.” Kaylie says. “What about dinner?” Xavier asks. “I’ll heat some up when I get home. Bye.” Kaylie says, before walking out. Once Kaylie is gone, Lawrence closes the door out to the foyer and then turns towards Xavier. “Now that she is gone, perhaps we can drop the pretense that we don’t know each other. Aren’t you going to give your uncle a hug?” Lawrence asks, with open arms. Xavier smiles. “Of course.” Xavier says, before hugging Lawrence. “Its good to see you again, Uncle. Its been far too long. Why didn’t you tell me you were coming to Fantastic?” Xavier questions. “My decision to return to Fantastic was rather spontaneous. Fortunately it just happened to coincide with my immunity deal with the WPA being finalized.” Lawrence says. “How did you manage to get immunity? I figured the WPA would relish the chance of putting a Stanpatos behind bars.” Xavier says. “Unfortunately the details of my deal are classified, which means I’m unable to disclose them to anyone, not even you.” Lawrence says. “Regardless, I’m happy to see you. Can I get you a drink?” Xavier asks. “Scotch would be lovely.” Lawrence says. Xavier walks over to the bar, pours Lawrence a drink, and hands it to him. “So, how are things going over at Stanpatos Enterprises?” Lawrence wonders. “Everything is going wonderfully.  It feels so good to have finally taken my rightful place as the head of the family empire. If only my father were here to see it happen.” Xavier says. “I’m sure your father is watching with a big smile on his face.” Lawrence says. “I have you to thank for my success. You were the one who suggested I go after control of Stanpatos Enterprises, you were also the one who suggested I use Daisy Nichols to do it.” Xavier recalls. “That really did work out brilliantly. I knew it wouldn’t take much to find ammunition to use against Daisy, but I had no idea we would catch her in the act of abducting a man, albeit an unstable lunatic. It was a good thing I was having Daisy followed that evening, my men were able to take those photographs of her kidnapping Joe Fish, and then I passed the photos over to you to do with as you wish.” Lawrence says. “Thank you again, things couldn’t have gone better.” Xavier says. “As pleased as I am about your plan working, there are some concerns I’d like to address with you.” Lawrence says. “Really? And what might those be?” Xavier wonders. “You and I have been working closely together for quite some time now, so how come you never mentioned to me that you suspected Dylan wasn’t Michael’s son?” Lawrence questions.

At Daisy’s hotel room, Daisy opens the door and finds Dylan standing in the hallway. Daisy’s eyes widen. “What are you doing here?” Daisy wonders. “I came to see you, obviously. Can I come in?” Dylan asks. “Yeah, sure.” Daisy says. Dylan walks in and observes his surroundings. “This place looks pretty small, I can’t imagine it meeting your standards.” Dylan notes. “It doesn’t, but my funds are kind of limited right now so I went with the cheapest option I could find. Where are you staying? Are you back at the beach house?” Daisy wonders. “Mmhm. Its not as grand as the Stanpatos mansion, but it has its charm.” Dylan says. “I remember...so, what brings you by? I thought you never wanted to see me again.” Daisy says. “I didn’t, but I didn’t like the way we ended things.” Dylan tells her. “Neither did I. I...I really miss you.” Daisy tells him. “Yeah, I miss you too...but I’m still really, really angry.” Dylan says. “Then why are you here?” Daisy asks. Dylan sits on the bed. “I want you to walk me through everything that happened between you and Xavier one more time.” Dylan says. “I already told you everything.” Daisy points out. “I want to hear it all again. I want to try and understand your point of view a little better. If I can manage that, then maybe it’ll be easier to forgive you.” Dylan claims. “Do you think that’s a possibility?” Daisy asks. “I’d like to think that it is. You are the only person in the entire world who accepts me for who I am, I don’t want to lose what we have.” Dylan says. Daisy sits on the bed next to him. “I don’t want to lose it either. Just tell me what you want and I’ll give it to you.” Daisy says. “”All I want is for you to make me understand why you helped Xavier. Walk me through everything that happened.” Dylan says. Daisy sighs. “It all started the night I kidnapped Joe Fish, when Xavier first took his pictures.” Daisy says. “I know all about that. Fast forward to the part where Xavier blackmailed you.” Dylan urges. “He followed me into the hospital elevator one day and stopped the elevator. Before he got into what he wanted, he told me...and showed me that he had pictures implicating me in Joe’s kidnapping. I ripped the pictures apart, but then he told me he had digital copies too. Once it was established that he had me exactly where he wanted me, that’s when he got into his demands. Originally all he wanted me to do was convince you to accept his business proposal, which I did. But once you agreed to go into business with Xavier, that’s when he showed up and revealed his true agenda to me. He told me that he wanted Stanpatos Enterprises for himself, and that he needed me to sabotage you to help him get it.” Daisy recalls. “And you just agreed to go along with it?” Dylan asks. “Of course I didn’t! I told Xavier that I did what he wanted and that our association was over! But he had pictures of me committing a serious crime, there wasn’t much protesting I could do without getting myself thrown in jail!” Daisy says. “For someone who didn’t want to go along with it, you sure did take the initiative. Wasn’t it your idea to send that email to the church in my name?” Dylan asks. “Yes, but only because I thought I was doing you a favor! There are so many ways I could have undermined you at the company, I figured sending out a nasty email using your email would cause the least amount of damage!” Daisy says. “Yeah, it didn’t cause any damage...it just made me look like a total ass and probably had all of those priests and nuns praying every night for God to smite me, but no big deal. But I guess I should be a little grateful for that, because at least it didn’t result in me getting arrested like the embezzlement.” Dylan says. “That wasn’t my idea, that was Xavier’s!” Daisy points out. “It may have been Xavier’s idea but you were the one who turned that idea into a reality. So, how did you pull it off?” Dylan wonders. “I broke into your office when you weren’t around and I used your computer to transfer money from a Stanpatos Enterprises account into your personal bank account. There was no reason for anyone to think anyone but you was responsible for that.” Daisy says. Tears begin to form in Daisy’s eyes. “I really didn’t want to do any of this! I love you more than I have ever loved anyone in my entire life, and it kills me that I played such a big part in helping Xavier destroy your life! I understand why you are angry, I really do, but try to look at this from my perspective. I was trapped! If there was any other way to do this, I would have, but I had no choice but to follow Xavier’s instructions to the letter. Please...please just try to understand why I did what I did.” Daisy begs. “Oh, I understand. I understand perfectly. I understand you screwed me over to protect yourself, and that’s why I’m not sure I can EVER forgive you.” Dylan tells her!

At the Lakeside Diner, Lucas and Julia are sitting at a table. “Do you really think Xavier had Issac kidnapped?” Lucas wonders. “It seems pretty clear that Xavier Irons is a ruthless monster, is kidnapping a child really something that would be beneath him?” Julia asks. “I don’t know, but as ruthless as Xavier seems to be, the only thing we know he is capable of so far is blackmail. Kidnapping a child...that’s a bit extreme in comparison.” Lucas says. “You said it yourself, the Stanpatos family has a long, dark history. Its not like Xavier would be the first member of that family to do something outrageous. After I found out Xavier was a Stanpatos, I did some research on the family. Some of the stunts Andre Stanpatos pulled sound like they were pulled right out of a science fiction novel, maybe Xavier is every bit as dangerous as his brother.” Julia suggests. “Its possible, but we don’t have any proof.” Lucas points out. “Kaylie is the proof. Xavier is definitely holding something over her head, and since Kaylie isn’t the type to do anything illegal, least of all something so serious she could be blackmailed into marrying someone, that leads me to think Xavier is holding another kind of leverage over Kaylie, the kind where if she doesn’t do what he says, he’ll hurt someone she cares about. It seems very convenient that Kaylie seemed to have given Issac up right around the time Xavier came into the picture. Maybe that’s why Kaylie is so afraid to tell me what really happened with Issac, why my mother is clearly holding back information about Xavier and Kaylie’s relationship. Issac was kidnapped by Xavier, and they’re afraid that if they tell anyone, Issac could get hurt!” Julia realizes. “Its a possibility, but how do we find out for sure?” Lucas wonders. “We can’t go to Xavier. If he’s as dangerous as people seem to think he is, if he finds out we’re on to him he could hurt Issac.” Julia says. “Virginia and Kaylie are out of the question, clearly they have no plans on talking.” Lucas says. “I’ll make my sister talk.” Julia says, as she pulls out her phone. Julia clicks on one of her contacts and puts the phone up to her ear. “Its me, Kaylie. You and I need to talk.” Julia tells her…

At the Goo Castle, Bethany is pacing in the living room when Virginia walks in. “The maid let me in, now you mind telling me what’s so urgent I had to rush out of the spa and come over?” Virginia asks. “Kaylie and Xavier are getting married tomorrow.” Bethany reveals. “WHAT?! Why so sudden?!” Virginia asks. “I don’t know! Xavier must be tired of waiting. I’m sure Kaylie has been doing her best to stall him, but that can only work for so long.” Bethany says. “So what do we do know?” Virginia asks. “I already know what I’m gonna do. I’m gonna make sure Xavier is dead before he can put a ring on Kaylie’s finger.” Bethany says. “Bethany, you can’t! As much as I want Xavier dead, we cannot take things that far!” Virginia tells her. “Xavier told Kaylie that he was looking forward to the honeymoon, Virginia! What does that sound like to you?!” Bethany asks. “He better not lay a single finger on my baby girl!” Virginia states. “Xavier is willing to kill a baby to keep Kaylie in line, of course forcing her to have sex with him is in his wheelhouse! Now do you see why its so important that we do something before Xavier and Kaylie are pronounced husband and wife? If we don’t do something in the next 24 hours, Kaylie’s life is about to become even more hellish than it already is! I have some connections from when I was CEO of Stanpatos Enterprises, I can make Xavier’s death look like an accident. They’ll never be able to trace it back to us!” Bethany says. “Do you really think I’m worried about being implicated in Xavier’s death? I’d put a bullet between that bastard’s eyes myself, I don’t give a rat’s ass about the law where my daughter is concerned! What I’m worried about is my grandson! If Xavier dies, what happens to Issac?!” Virginia asks. “Maybe the people holding Issac will let him go once they find out Xavier is dead and they realize they won’t be getting paid anymore!” Bethany suggests. “Or they could decide Issac isn’t worth the trouble and just kill him! There are WAY too many uncertainties involved, we can’t take the risk of killing Xavier.” Virginia says. “And what about Kaylie? If we don’t do something, that evil bastard is going to violate her in the worst possible way tomorrow night! I don’t know how, but we need to find a way to neutralize Xavier before it gets that far, because I am NOT gonna let him lay a finger on her!” Bethany yells. Rebecca walks in. “Good, you’re both here. I have some good news.” Rebecca reveals. “Were you able to track down Lysandros?” Bethany asks. “Unfortunately he’s still off the radar. But, I was able to get in touch with the next best thing.” Rebecca reveals. Suddenly, Jackie Jennings walks into the room! “Ladies, I’d like to introduce you to Agent Jackie Jennings, Lysandros’ partner at the WPA.” Rebecca says. “Nice to meet you.” Bethany says. “So are you here to help us find little Issac?” Virginia asks. “I’m not going anywhere until I do.” Jackie states. “We don’t have much time, Kaylie and Xavier are getting married tomorrow.” Bethany reveals. “What? When did this happen?” Rebecca questions. “Kaylie called me earlier and gave me the bad news. So, do you think you can find Issac before the wedding?” Bethany asks Jackie. “I can’t make any promises, but its doable.” Jackie says. “Is there an actual plan?” Virginia wonders. “There is. I’ve been briefed on the situation and I think I know how to get Issac’s location. You see, when someone like Xavier kidnaps a person with the intent of using them as leverage, there’s usually a fail safe in place in case something goes wrong.” Jackie says. “By something going wrong, do you mean like Xavier falling off a bridge or getting hit by a bus?” Bethany questions. “...Something like that. Xavier probably has an agreement with the people holding Issac. Xavier will contact the kidnappers every day at a certain time, and if they don’t hear from him one day, that’s their cue to get rid of the hostage. That could be the key to getting Issac’s location. The WPA has technology that will let us listen in on Xavier’s phone calls. Once Xavier gets in touch with the kidnapper, we can use the tech at our disposal to track the other person’s phone, which will hopefully lead us straight to Issac. Even if it doesn’t, we’ll at least know where we can find the kidnapper and we can hopefully pressure them into giving up Issac’s location.” Jackie says. “Do you think you can get a location before the wedding?” Rebecca questions. “I’m confident I can. If I had to guess, Xavier probably makes contact with the kidnapper either in the evening or the morning. Its 5pm now, so I’d say the odds of catching Xavier talking to his co conspirator before the wedding are pretty likely.” Jackie says. “So how does all this work? How are you going to be listening in on Xavier’s conversations?” Virginia wonders. “I have a program set up on my computer that will connect me to Xavier’s phone and let me listen in on everything.” Jackie says. “What if Xavier makes the call in the middle of the night? Do you plan on staying up all night?” Bethany wonders. “The software will record and track all phone calls to and from Xavier’s phone, even if I’m not at the computer.” Jackie says. “I’ve taken the liberty of setting Jackie up in one of the guest rooms here at the castle so she’ll be close by.” Rebecca says. “I just hope I can be of use.” Jackie says. “Oh you already are. This is the most hope I’ve had that my grandson is coming home in months!” Virginia says. “Does anyone else at the WPA know about this?” Rebecca wonders. “I haven’t told anyone at the agency. Things have changed since Ciara Goo left the director’s position, and not for the better. I’m not sure who I can and can’t trust. Lysandros is probably the only person I would trust, but he’s been in the field for months.” Jackie says. “Okay, good. Its important no one else at the WPA find out about this. My uncle Lawrence made a deal with the WPA that gave him immunity, and I already know he had some agents help him fake his death back in 2015. We can’t take the risk that he may have moles within the agency.” Rebecca says. “Why are you worried about Lawrence finding out? Do you think he’s working with Xavier?” Bethany asks. “I’m not ruling anything out, especially where Lawrence is concerned.” Rebecca says. “Believe me, I totally understand that we need to be really delicate with this situation.” Jackie says. “Good. I knew bringing you in was the right move.” Rebecca says. Rebecca gets a text. “Oh...I’m sorry, I have to go.” Rebecca says. “Is everything okay?” Bethany asks. “Yeah, its just some police business that I’d like to take care of personally. Thank you again for coming, Jackie. I really appreciate it.” Rebecca says, before walking out. “I’m gonna head upstairs and get set up, it doesn’t look like we have a moment to waste.” Jackie says, before walking out. “This looks very promising.” Virginia admits. “Jackie’s timing couldn’t have been better. We might actually have a chance to put a stop to this sham of a wedding, rescue Issac, and put an end to Xavier’s reign of terror.” Bethany says. Virginia smiles. “Music to my ears! So, do you wanna be the one to give Kaylie the good news?” Virginia asks.

“Why didn’t I tell you I suspected Dylan wasn’t Michael’s son? That’s simple, I didn’t think it was important enough to tell you.” Xavier tells Lawrence. “That’s a significant detail to omit. Armed with that information, you could have ousted Dylan from the company without even needing Daisy to sabotage him.” Lawrence notes. “I didn’t know for sure Michael wasn’t Dylan’s father!” Xavier lies. “You were sure enough to announce it in the middle of the Stanpatos Enterprises board meeting! I don’t like being kept in the dark, Xavier. In fact, it makes me wonder if you can even be trusted.” Lawrence says. “Of course I can be trusted, you should know that! For years, you have been the only family that I have, and vice versa.” Xavier says. “It hasn’t been that long. I reached out to you shortly after your father’s passing because I didn’t want you to be completely disconnected from your father’s side of the family.” Lawrence recalls. “And I appreciate that, just as I appreciated the money you gave me to help start my business.” Xavier says. “Your father always intended to give you that money, I was just honoring his wishes. I was a bit disheartened that you used a chunk of it to acquire Ricardo Wilson’s floundering drug empire.” Lawrence admits. “I was doing my part to help restore the family’s legacy.” Xavier claims. “Believe me, I wasn’t too enthused over Michael and Andre’s runs as drug lords either. The Stanpatos family is so much more than some gangsters. We are one of the most powerful families on the planet and we are wasting our resources dealing in narcotics, not to mention smearing our reputation!” Lawrence says. “Our reputation was smeared years ago. But enough about that, we’re wandering off topic.” Xavier says. “Ah yes, we were discussing how you are appearing untrustworthy.” Lawrence says. “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you Dylan wasn’t Michael’s son.” Xavier says. “Its so much more than that. Your fiancee was the officer who arrested me yesterday. I pretended like I didn’t know who she was but the truth is I knew exactly who she was. Detective Kaylie Simms, your fiancee who also happens to be gay. So tell me, how is it that a gay woman who had no prior interest in men is suddenly in love and going to marry my nephew?” Lawrence asks. “I can be quite charming.” Xavier claims. “You can also be quite treacherous, which is why you kidnapped Kaylie’s infant son.” Lawrence says! “I have no idea what you’re talking about.” Xavier lies. “Do not lie to me! I may have been halfway across the world for the past seven years, but I have been monitoring things in Fantastic City, especially those closest to me. I know the only reason that Kaylie agreed to marry you is because you’re holding her son as leverage.” Lawrence says. Xavier sighs. “You’re right, I do have Kaylie’s son.” Xavier admits. “How on earth did Kaylie even end up in your orbit? Did you pick her up at some bar?” Lawrence wonders. “Kaylie was recruited by the DEA to investigate my drug operation, and since she has this absurd idea that my operation was responsible for V.J Goo’s death, she agreed.” Xavier reveals. “Your operation WAS responsible for V.J Goo’s death.” Lawrence points out. “Kaylie managed to identify me as the head of the operation, but before she could bring her findings back to the DEA, I cornered her. At that point, I had already kidnapped her son so I knew I had her exactly where I wanted her.” Xavier recalls. “How exactly did you gain access to her son without her knowing?” Lawrence wonders. “Kaylie’s friend was looking after him while Kaylie was undercover. Unfortunately, I couldn’t take the risk of her running to the police and telling them Issac had been kidnapped, so I disposed of her.” Xavier reveals. “Dear God, Xavier! Do you hear yourself?! You murdered a woman and kidnapped a child all because of your precious drug cartel!” Lawrence yells. “Having Issac as leverage isn’t just about keeping Kaylie in line, its the only thing keeping me out of jail!” Xavier snaps. “You wouldn’t need to worry about staying out of jail if you hadn’t become involved in something so dangerous! This is becoming a real problem!” Lawrence states. “What are you saying?” Xavier asks. “What I’m saying is that you need to return Kaylie’s little boy to her...immediately!” Lawrence tells Xavier!

In Daisy’s hotel room, Daisy stands up. “Why did you even come to see me? To ridicule me even more?!” Daisy asks. “I wanted to try and understand your motives a little better.” Dylan claims. “Oh you understand them perfectly, you just can’t be bothered to sympathize!” Daisy says. “I lost my job, my house, and I could be going to jail for embezzlement because of you! Speaking of which, I still haven’t heard you offer to come forward and clear my name!” Dylan points out. “I’m scared that if I tell anyone that you didn’t really steal that money Xavier might make good on his threats to expose me for kidnapping Joe!” Daisy says. “In other words, you don’t want to go to jail so to hell with everyone else! Well with your habit of committing crimes, good luck avoiding that fate indefinitely.” Dylan says. “Obviously you have no interest in talking this through so maybe you should just go!” Daisy snaps. Suddenly, there’s a knock on the door. “Hold that thought for just one second, will you?” Dylan asks. Dylan opens the door and Rebecca is standing in the hallway. “Rebecca, I see you got my message. Thank you SO much for coming.” Dylan says. Dylan steps aside and Rebecca walks in. “What is SHE doing here?” Daisy asks Dylan. “Rebecca is the police commissioner, I’m reporting a crime to her. Daisy embezzled that money from Stanpatos Enterprises using my account so she could frame me on Xavier’s behalf.” Dylan tells Rebecca. “Why would she do that?” Rebecca asks. “Xavier was blackmailing her.” Dylan reveals. “I have no idea what he’s talking about.” Daisy claims. “That’s okay, you don’t have to take my word for it. I have proof.” Dylan says, as he holds up his phone. Daisy’s eyes widen. “You recorded our conversation?!” A stunned Daisy asks. “I did, and unlike the recording Bethany and Rebecca took that exposed you for gaslighting Rebecca, this one is actually admissible in court because one party in the conversation consented to being recorded: me.” Dylan says. “You bastard.” Daisy says. “Call me whatever you want, but the way I see it, all I’m doing is making sure justice is served.” Dylan says. “Justice? This is all about revenge and you know it!” Daisy snaps. “I’m clearing my own name and making sure I don’t go down for a crime that you committed!” Dylan argues. “Is there anything you’d like to add, Daisy?” Rebecca asks. “I’m not saying a word without my lawyer.” Daisy states. Dylan turns towards Rebecca. “Do you want to listen to the recording now?” Dylan asks. “Email it to me, I’ll give it a listen when I get down to the station.” Rebecca says. Rebecca pulls out a pair of handcuffs. “I’m sure you probably recognize these.” Rebecca tells Daisy. Rebecca turns Daisy around and begins handcuffing her. “OW! These are way too tight!” Daisy yells. “You’re exaggerating.” Rebecca responds. Daisy turns to face Dylan. “How could you make me think we still had a chance?” Daisy questions. “How could you make me think you were ever on my side?” Dylan asks her. “Time to go.” Rebecca says. “What about my rights?” Daisy asks. “Don’t worry your pretty little head, I’ll read them to you in the car. We can’t have you getting off on some technicality, can we?” Rebecca says. Rebecca drags Daisy out of the hotel room, leaving a conflicted feeling Dylan behind…

“So what do you plan on saying to Kaylie?” Lucas asks Julia. “I’m gonna tell Kaylie everything I suspect, and if its true, I’m gonna make her confess.” Julia says. “Kaylie could always lie.” Lucas points out. “I know my sister. She’s a terrible liar, so once she realizes I know the truth, it won’t take long for her to fold.” Julia says. “Well I hope you have your argument ready, because Kaylie just walked in.” Lucas tells her. Kaylie approaches the table. “Julia, hi!” Kaylie says. “Kaylie. Have a seat.” Julia urges. Kaylie pulls up a chair and joins them. “I was really surprised to get your call. Does this mean you aren’t angry with me anymore?” Kaylie asks. “One thing at a time. First, I want you to know that I know you didn’t hand Issac over to an adoption agency.” Julia reveals. “I looked into it and I couldn’t find any record of Issac ever entering the system.” Lucas adds. “Why did you have Lucas look into it in the first place? I thought you didn’t want Issac back.” Kaylie notes. “I’d like to know where Issac is so I’m better prepared to protect him if Stefan ever finds out about his existence.” Julia notes. “Stefan is still in a super max prison, he isn’t a threat to Issac.” Kaylie points out. “Would you consider your fiancee Xavier a threat to him?” Julia wonders. “Where would you get an idea like that?” Kaylie asks. “You’ve been out as gay since you were a kid, you have never doubted who you were, so why would you suddenly be about to marry a man after being attracted to women for your whole life?” Julia asks. “Its...complicated.” Kaylie mutters. “I can see that. Xavier is blackmailing you into this marriage, isn’t he?” Julia asks. “What do you think Xavier could be blackmailing me with?” Kaylie wonders. “That’s the only part I couldn’t figure out. You’ve always been so squeaky clean, I couldn’t imagine you committing any sort of crime, least of all one big enough that Xavier could use as leverage. That’s when I realized that the leverage isn’t a what, its a who. Xavier has done something with Issac, hasn’t he?” Julia asks. “No!” Kaylie claims. “Damn it, Kaylie! Be honest with me! If Xavier has hurt Issac in any way, I have the right to know!” Julia tells her. A tear rolls down Kaylie’s cheek. “Okay, you’re right. Xavier kidnapped Issac months ago.” Kaylie admits. “Why? What put you on Xavier’s radar?” Julia wonders. “I went undercover for the DEA to investigate a drug cartel, and as it turns out, Xavier was the head of it.” Kaylie reveals. “Hold on...Xavier is a drug lord?” Lucas asks. “Why would you go undercover when you had a baby to care for?” Julia wonders. “Years ago, right here in Fantastic, I was part of a drug bust where one of my fellow officers was shot and declared brain dead.” Kaylie tells them. “Wait...are you talking about V.J Goo?” Lucas wonders. “That’s right.” Kaylie confirms. “V.J Goo was Victor’s son.” Julia notes. “The day V.J was killed, he was supposed to marry Lydia’s sister Serena. So Xavier is responsible for V.J’s death?” Lucas asks. “Indirectly, yes. Watching V.J get shot like that was horrifying, and the only comfort from all that was that his killer was dead and the cartel had been busted up, only that turned out not to be true.” Kaylie says. “That same cartel was once run by Ricardo Wilson and my sister Gretta, but after Ricardo was killed and Gretta went to prison no one stepped up to take over.” Lucas recalls. “Xavier did, he was just so careful that very few people ever found out. Anyways, just as I found out Xavier Irons was the head of the cartel, I was going to report my findings to the DEA when Xavier cornered me. Not only did he kidnap Issac but he killed the woman that was looking after him for me...my friend.” Kaylie recalls. “Why did Xavier force you into a relationship? Why didn’t he just kill you?” Julia asks. “Because he is cruel and vindictive! He wanted me to live the rest of my life knowing that I had no free will of my own, that he owned me!” Kaylie cries. “I can’t believe this. I knew Xavier was scum, but it never occurred to me that he was a drug lord and a murderer too.” Lucas says. “Don’t forget abuser. Xavier has to be stopped...have you tried looking for Issac on your own?” Julia asks Kaylie. “There’s not much I can do. Xavier is keeping me under close watch. If he even gets the slightest indication that I’m looking for Issac, he will kill him.” Kaylie says. “So how do you expect to bring Issac home if you aren’t even looking for him?” Julia wonders. “There are people searching, people that Xavier isn’t watching as closely.” Kaylie says. “Like who?” Lucas asks. “My Mom, Bethany Wilson, Commissioner Rogers.” Kaylie reveals. “I figured Mama knew…” Julia says. “I didn’t want her to know, she had to practically force the truth out of me.” Kaylie admits. “I want to throttle Xavier Irons right now. That bastard should burn in hell for what he did to Issac.” Julia says. “I get why you’re upset, but please, PLEASE don’t get involved. The more people that are looking for Issac, the more likely it is Xavier will find out.” Kaylie says. Julia turns towards Lucas. “Any chance you could use any of your contacts to try and track down Issac?” Julia wonders. “Its possible, but it’ll be easier said than done. Issac could be literally anywhere in the world.” Lucas notes. Kaylie’s phone begins to ring. “Hang on, I have to take this.” Kaylie says. Kaylie answers the call. “Hey Beth, what’s up?” Kaylie asks. “I have the absolute BEST news! As I speak, there is an agent from the WPA upstairs monitoring Xavier’s phone calls.” Bethany reveals. “Does that mean Rebecca was finally able to get in touch with her brother?” Kaylie asks. “Its not Lysandros, its his partner. Don’t worry, Rebecca trusts her to get the job done. Her name is Agent Jackie Jennings, and she seems hopeful that she can track down Issac before you have to marry Xavier tomorrow.” Bethany reveals. Kaylie smiles. “That would be amazing! This whole nightmare would finally be over! So how is she planning to do it?” Kaylie asks. “She has this software on her computer that will let her listen and track all of Xavier’s calls. If he calls one of the kidnappers, and Agent Jennings thinks he will, she’ll be able to track Issac’s location.” Bethany reveals. “That sounds really promising. Listen, I have to go for now, but please keep me updated.” Kaylie says. “I will. Don’t worry, Kay, things are going to get better, just you wait.” Bethany tells her. “Thank you. I’ll talk to you later.” Kaylie says, before hanging up. “What was that about?” Julia asks. “Bethany called to tell me that a WPA agent is looking into Issac’s disappearance. Apparently she’s using some computer software to monitor Xavier’s calls, and if he calls the kidnapper, she’ll be able to track the location and hopefully find Issac.” Kaylie reveals. “That’s great!” Lucas exclaims. “If it works. We’re banking on a possibility. We don’t know for sure that Xavier will call the kidnappers, or that they’ll call him.” Julia points out. “I know how this sounds, but this is the most hope I’ve had since Issac was first kidnapped. If everything goes well, Xavier Irons is finally going to get what’s coming to him.” Kaylie says.

At the Goo Castle, Bethany and Virginia are still in the living room. “I’m gonna go out and celebrate Xavier’s impending demise, wanna come with?” Bethany asks. “I’m always down for a drink girlfriend, especially when it involves the downfall of that no good scoundrel who has been making my daughter’s life hell!” Virginia says. Victor walks into the room. “Hello Virginia, good seeing you again.” Victor says. “Yeah, you too.” Virginia says. “Virginia and I were just leaving.” Bethany says. “Before you go, Virginia, I need to talk to you in private.” Victor says. Bethany turns towards Virginia. “Its fine, Bethany. You can go wait in the car.” Virginia says. “Okay, just don’t take too long.” Bethany tells her, before walking out. “What’s going on?” Virginia asks. “My final debate with Julia Gray is tomorrow, and since the election is drawing near, I want to make sure that you and I are on the same page regarding our affair.” Victor tells her.

“I can’t return Issac to Kaylie! Issac is the only thing keeping me out of jail!” Xavier points out. “I can make the charges against you disappear, much like I did the charges against me.” Lawrence says. “I thought you were given an immunity deal?” Xavier asks. “The WPA may have fibbed a bit regarding the details of my immunity, but those particular details are irrelevant. What is relevant is that I can help you out of your current predicament. The drug charges, the murder charge, the kidnapping charge, I can make it all disappear. All you have to do in return is give Kaylie her son back.” Lawrence says. “Let me ask you something, since when do you care about anyone that isn’t a Stanpatos?” Xavier asks. “This isn’t about the child, Xavier, nor is it about Kaylie! As CEO of Stanpatos Enterprises you are now the face of this family and I cannot have you coming off as mentally unstable to the general public! I have such big plans for this family and the last thing I want is for your actions to foil them.” Lawrence says. “You have been boasting about these plans you have for years, yet you’ve never told me exactly what those plans are.” Xavier notes. “I’m not sure that I should, given your recent actions. Look Xavier, I am offering you the deal of a lifetime, a way out if you will. All you have to do is return that little boy to his mother. If you can manage that, I will take care of the rest.” Lawrence says. “No.” Xavier answers. “Why not? Surely this isn’t about keeping Kaylie! You must realize she is never going to return your affection! Even if you hadn’t abducted her son, she is attracted to women only!” Lawrence points out. “This has nothing to do with love, I’m just not prepared to let Kaylie go.” Xavier says. “You better prepare, because it is the only way you will retain control of Stanpatos Enterprises! Don’t forget that you got this position primarily thanks to my assistance from behind the scenes. I was the one who suggested you use Daisy, I was also the one who got those photographs of Daisy and Lucas Cambino abducting Joe Fish. All this time you’ve been blackmailing Daisy and you’ve never even been in possession of the digital copies of the photographs, just the physical copies that Daisy ripped up. I could expose your treachery, your most recent actions would most definitely be enough to get you ousted from the company.” Lawrence says. “And just who do you plan on replacing me with? Dylan? He’s not a Stanpatos.” Xavier points out. “I’ll find someone.” Lawrence assures him. “Then again, there is the possibility that Dylan may be a Stanpatos after all. He might be your son, isn’t that right?” Xavier asks. “My son? That’s absurd.” Lawrence claims. “No I don’t think that it is. Its why you chose to come back now. You are the man Claudia had an affair with, she cheated on my father with his very own brother.” Xavier suggests. Lawrence smirks. “That’s why you never told me Dylan wasn’t Michael’s son.” Lawrence realizes. “I knew that if you found out Dylan wasn’t Michael’s son, that he might be yours, you would abandon me in an instant, and since I still needed your leverage over Daisy, I couldn’t risk you walking away just yet.” Xavier says. “I see, but now you realize just how replaceable you really are, which should be even more reason for you to comply with my demands.” Lawrence says. “I’m not giving Issac back to Kaylie, and if you do anything to undermine me, I’ll make sure that Dylan finds out his newfound father was the one who masterminded the plot to sabotage him!” Xavier threatens. “It appears we’re at a bit of a stalemate then.” Lawrence realizes. “It certainly looks that way. Despite our differences though, I don’t see any reason why we shouldn’t be able to get along. We shouldn’t let one small disagreement ruin our relationship.” Xavier says. “I absolutely agree.” Lawrence says. Lawrence holds out his hand. “Truce?” Lawrence asks. Xavier shakes it. “Truce. In any case, you are still invited to the wedding tomorrow, and you’re more than welcome to stay in the mansion if you’d like.” Xavier says. Lawrence smiles. “You’re far too kind.” Lawrence says. “So...do we understand each other?” Xavier asks. “Absolutely! Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go out for a little stroll and get reacquainted with the city. Its been so long since I’ve been here, I’m sure plenty has changed.” Lawrence says. “I hope you enjoy your stroll.” Xavier says. “As do I. Ciao, dear nephew.” Lawrence says, before walking out. Once Lawrence is gone, the expression on Xavier’s face grows serious…

At the police station, Daisy is handcuffed to the table in the interrogation room when Rebecca walks in. “I just got done listening to the recording Dylan sent me.” Rebecca reveals. “Oh yeah? Was it all muffled? That wouldn’t really surprise me.” Daisy says. “Sorry to disappoint, but no. It was pretty enlightening though. Not only did you admit to embezzling that money from Stanpatos Enterprises but you also admitted to kidnapping Joe Fish. Do you realize how much trouble you’re in? I’m sure you must, considering the lengths you went to in order to cover your tracks.” Rebecca says.”You must really be enjoying this…” Daisy says. “Believe me, I am. You managed to avoid going to prison for what you did to me, so to see justice finally served...it is so gratifying.” Rebecca says. “I haven’t been convicted yet.” Daisy points out. “No, but you will be. In the meantime, is there anything you’d like to say?” Rebecca questions. “Actually, there is. I want my lawyer.” Daisy says. “Sure, you can call your lawyer...right after you’ve been properly booked.” Rebecca says. Rebecca begins uncuffing Daisy from the table. “Where are you taking me?” Daisy asks. “You were a defense attorney, and you’ve been arrested before, you know how this goes. Your mugshot will be taken, you’ll be fingerprinted, and then you get to spend the night in the lovely accommodations downstairs, because even if you do get in touch with a lawyer this late, the courts are closed which means no arraignment tonight.” Rebecca says. “You are so smug, I can’t wait to wipe that smug smirk right off your face.” Daisy says. “Did you just threaten an officer?” Rebecca asks. “All I’m saying is I’ve gotten out of tighter jams before.” Daisy points out. “True, but the last time you had a baby to use as a pawn, this time you have nothing. Come on, your cell awaits.” Rebecca says, as she escorts Daisy out of the room.

“What else is there left to say about our affair?!” Virginia wonders. “I know you probably aren’t going to say anything, I just need to hear it from you.” Victor says. “I see, you’re trying to buy my silence?” Virginia asks. “Its nothing like that! I just want to make sure nothing screws me over before the election. The voters respect me, but if they found out I cheated on my wife...even if it was over 35 years ago, they would turn on me in an instant. That’s why its imperative no one ever find out.” Victor says. “You don’t have to worry, I’m not gonna tell anyone that you cheated on your wife with me over 35 years ago. In fact, its better for the both of us if that secret stays buried for the rest of eternity.” Virginia says. The camera pans down and reveals Demon Ava hiding under the couch, recording the entire conversation with her phone!

“Is there anything I can do to help find Issac?” Julia questions. “The best thing you can do is to try and not worry about it too much. Your final debate against Victor is tomorrow, right? You should focus on that, keep your mind off Issac.” Kaylie says. “But Issac is my son!” Julia points out. “In all fairness, it looks to me like Issac’s rescue is in pretty good hands.” Lucas notes. “I’m so sorry I screwed everything up, Jules.” Kaylie says. “Stop...we can talk about this when Issac is home safe. Right now, getting him home and getting you out of this toxic relationship should be the priority.” Julia says. “Thank you.” Kaylie says. Kaylie gets a text, and she can be seen visibly upset. “Is it Xavier?” Julia wonders. “He’s asking me where I am. I should probably get going before he comes looking for me.” Kaylie says. “Okay, just promise me you’ll be careful where Xavier is concerned. I don’t want Issac or you getting hurt.” Julia tells her. “I’ll be careful.” Kaylie says, before standing up and walking out. “Well it looks like you were on the right track, thinking Issac was Xavier’s leverage over Kaylie.” Lucas notes. “I wish to God I wasn’t right. Now all we can do is hope that the WPA finds Issac, and hopefully this situation with Xavier ends with him catching a bullet between his eyes. Anyone that threatens to hurt a child, that treats women like they are objects that can be owned don’t deserve to breathe the same oxygen as everyone else.” Julia says.

In the living room of the Stanpatos mansion, Xavier is sitting by the fire with a drink in his hand. “Things couldn’t be going better. I have my family’s company, I’m about to marry my fiancee, things couldn’t be looking brighter. Still though...Uncle Lawrence’s defiance to my plans could pose a problem. It seems he’s backed down for now, but if he causes anymore problems, I may have to come up with a more permanent solution to deal with him.” Xavier says…

On the docks, Lawrence is looking out at the water when a man approaches him. “Thank you for meeting with me, Alfredo.” Lawrence says. Lawrence reaches into his pocket, pulls out an envelope, and hands it to Alfredo. “That’s half of the money I promised you, you will receive the other half when the job is completed. Also inside is a photograph of your target.” Lawrence says. Alfredo pulls out the picture and it is revealed to be a picture of Xavier! “Wait a minute, Mr. Stanpatos...isn’t this guy a member of your family?” Alfredo questions. “Indeed, but as much as it pains me to do this to a member of my own family, Xavier has left me with very limited options. He’s becoming a loose cannon, much like his brother Andre was. I unfortunately enabled Andre’s worst impulses, but I have no intention of making the same mistake with Xavier.” Lawrence says. “I’ll go take care of it right away.” Alfredo says. “Hold on a moment! I don’t see any reason to rush, there is plenty of time to handle Xavier.” Lawrence says. “If not tonight, when do you want him taken care of?” Alfredo asks. “Xavier is supposed to be getting married tomorrow, and I suspect that the best gift of all to the bride would be the groom getting gunned down right in front of her. Do you understand what I want?” Lawrence asks. “Sounds to me like you want a red wedding.” Alfredo notes. Lawrence smiles. “That is exactly what I’m counting on. The time has finally come...Xavier Irons dies tomorrow.” Lawrence states!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down