QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S3 Episode 19

Go down

Fantastic S3 Episode 19 Empty Fantastic S3 Episode 19

Post by QG Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:01 pm

In the living room of the Goo Castle, Andy, Rebecca, Brady, Kristina, Victor, Bethany, and Ava all look on in shock as Lawrence stands in the doorway. “My my, so many speechless people! Isn’t anyone going to welcome me home?” Lawrence questions. “Hold on, is this really Lawrence Stanpatos? He’s supposed to be dead!” Bethany points out. “My death was just a formality, but as everyone can see I am still very much alive, and apparently my timing is as sharp as ever! It would appear that Andy and Rebecca just got married! Shall we pour some champagne and make a toast to my beloved niece’s future?” Lawrence asks. “Its surprising you would call me beloved considering the last time we saw each other, I shot you.” Rebecca reminds him. Lawrence sighs. “That did put quite the damper on our relationship. But, I have had a great deal of time to reflect on the past, and I don’t see any reason to continue holding a grudge.” Lawrence says. “I would hope not since Rebecca was only defending herself and me against you and your men.” Andy notes. “I was never going to harm Rebecca, I was merely trying to intimidate her! Say what you will about me, but my family means the world to me, and I would never wish any kind of harm on them.” Lawrence says. “How are you even alive? After you survived Queen Goo shooting you, I made sure to check your pulse when I shot you and I was certain you were dead!” Rebecca says. “It would seem you didn’t check well enough. I’m sure you remember that you left my body in the capable hands of the WPA, but what you didn’t realize was that I had some allies within the agency, allies that were willing to help me disappear so that I would be able to recover from the gunshot wound ailing me, without needing to worry about any trouble from law enforcement.” Lawrence says. Lawrence looks up and notices Queen Goo’s portrait hanging on the wall. Lawrence smiles. “Hello Molly, it has been far too long.” Lawrence says. Lawrence turns to face Andy. “My condolences over the passing of your mother. I was terribly sorry to hear of dear Molly’s death, even more so because I never had the opportunity to say a proper goodbye to her.” Lawrence says. “I’m sure Molly is incredibly grateful for that!” Victor states. “You didn’t give a damn about my mother, at least not after she shot you.” Andy notes. “I admit I was a tad upset over the fact that Molly shot me. But its true what they say, time really does heal all wounds, and tragedy heals them at a rapid pace. I was furious with Molly’s actions for a very long time, even more so because of how madly in love with her I was. But when I learned she had passed away...all of that anger left me. Despite the dangerous dance she and I took part in the last time we saw one another, I will never love anyone the way I loved her. She was beautiful, pure, without a doubt the love of my life.” Lawrence says. “You didn’t love her enough to change for her.” Andy argues. “I made an abundance of mistakes, but I realize now that if I had taken a different path, perhaps Molly and I could have been together.” Lawrence says. “That’s a real shame. Maybe if you had taken a different path, you wouldn’t have kidnapped me and stripped me of my past!” Kristina snaps. Lawrence turns towards Kristina and smiles. “Why hello Katerina.” Lawrence says…

At Julia’s penthouse, Julia is pacing as Lucas looks on. “How long before your mother gets here?” Lucas wonders. “She should be here any minute. Before I introduce the two of you, I should probably warn you. Try not to be alarmed by anything that she says, my mother is one of those people with absolutely no filter. If something pops into her mind, she’s just gonna blurt it out that very second without a second thought. Just a fair warning.” Julia says. Lucas chuckles. “I think I can handle her.” Lucas says. “Oh you’d be surprised. I’ve seen people with nerves of steel go up against her and run away with their tail in between their legs.” Julia says. “I guess I’m grateful that I’m not going up against her then.” Lucas says. The doorbell rings. “That must be her.” Julia says. Julia opens the door and finds Virginia standing in the hallway. “Thanks for coming, Mama.” Julia says. “Not a problem, baby, I’m happy to be here. You know though, I was a little bit surprised to get your call after the way things ended last time.” Virginia notes. “Please, come in.” Julia urges. Virginia walks in and spots Lucas. “I remember you! You’re the guy that shared the front page of the newspaper with my daughter!” Virginia remembers. “It wasn’t my finest moment, or my finest picture.” Lucas jokes. “I don’t know, you looked pretty damn good from where I was sitting. But, I will say that picture did not do you justice.” Virginia says. “Mama, you think you can tone it down a bit?” Julia asks. “Come on now, you know I don’t do toned down. So, did you call me down here to introduce me to your new boyfriend?” Virginia asks. “No! Lucas and I are just friends. The reason I called is because I wanted to talk about Kaylie.” Julia says. “Is Kaylie alright?” Virginia asks. “You would probably know better than I would. Do you have any idea what’s going on between Kaylie and this Xavier Irons character?” Julia questions.

In the living room of the Stanpatos mansion, Dylan turns towards Daisy. “Why were you and Xavier having a private conversation on an elevator?” Dylan wonders. “This was right before the two of you formed your partnership, we were just discussing that.” Daisy claims. “Now now, Daisy, its not healthy to lie to your partner.” Xavier chimes in. “Is there something you would like to add?” Dylan asks Xavier. “Not much. But if you want to blame someone for your current predicament, blame Daisy. She is after all the person who sent that email to the church and framed you for embezzling that money.” Xavier reveals. “He’s lying! He wasn’t satisfied taking your job and your identity, now he wants to ruin our relationship too!” Daisy claims. “You walked in on Daisy using your computer, didn’t you? She gave you the bogus excuse that she was checking her emails? She was even smart enough to open a tab for her email just in case she got caught in the act. Unfortunately, you didn’t catch her quick enough because she had already sent the email.” Xavier notes. Dylan turns towards Daisy. “How could Xavier possibly know about me catching you in my office?” Dylan questions. Daisy shrugs. “I have no idea! He’s probably been spying on us!” Daisy says. “I know because Daisy told me. She came by my apartment not long after she sent the email to give me a progress report. Then there was the embezzlement. Do you remember when I ran into you and Daisy in the hallway at Stanpatos Enterprises? I pulled Daisy aside because I wanted to ask her some legal questions? That was a bit of a fib on my part. I didn’t need any legal advice, I just needed Daisy’s help to put the final nail in your coffin.” Xavier says. “Dylan, you cannot listen to him! His mission in life is to ruin you, and since he doesn’t have anything useful to ruin our relationship, he’s just making things up now! Why on earth would I ever agree to help Xavier? I love you, I would never betray you!” Daisy tells him. “Keep Daisy’s history in mind, she always betrays those she claims to love. She was even willing to sacrifice her unborn child by throwing herself down a flight of stairs all so she could drive a wedge between Rebecca and Andy Goo.” Xavier says. “It wasn’t like that!” Daisy snaps. “I need to talk to Daisy alone.” Dylan states. “Very well. If anyone needs me, I’ll be upstairs picking out my bedroom. Best of luck to the both of you.” Xavier says, before walking out. Daisy grabs Dylan. “Please tell me you don’t believe Xavier’s lies!” Daisy begs. Dylan doesn’t respond. “Say something!” Daisy urges. “What do you expect me to say? Everything that Xavier said...everything is starting to come together, it all makes sense now. Why you wanted me to form that partnership with Xavier so badly, why you just had to use my computer to check your emails! You have been working with Xavier to destroy me this whole time!” Dylan yells. “That’s not true!” Daisy cries. “Oh for God’s sake Daisy, just tell the truth for once in your life! If you ever cared about me at all, you will be honest with me!” Dylan tells her. A tear rolls down Daisy’s cheek. “Okay...you’re right. I sent that email to the church, I’m the one who framed you for the embezzlement.” Daisy admits. “Why? Why would you do this to me?!” Dylan asks. “I didn’t have a choice! Xavier was blackmailing me!” Daisy reveals!

Lawrence approaches Kristina. “You’re looking well, much better than the last time I saw you.” Lawrence says. “The last time you saw me, I was in a coma being held captive at your clinic.” Kristina notes. “In fairness, Olivia Acerbi was the one in charge of the clinic.” Lawrence points out. “You were the one who owned it, and you were also the one behind my kidnapping and erasing my memories.” Kristina argues. “I know. I apologize if I caused you any inconvenience.” Lawrence says. Brady steps forward. “Inconvenience? All my wife remembers about her time before Fantastic City are bits and pieces, and you call that an inconvenience? You stole a huge chunk of her past from her!” Brady shouts. “And you are?” Lawrence asks. “He’s my son!” Victor reveals. “Oh, well in that case, I do owe you an apology young man, for being cursed with that man for a father.” Lawrence says. “If you want to apologize, apologize to Kristina.” Brady says. “You’re absolutely right.” Lawrence says. Lawrence turns towards Kristina. “I realize I made some huge mistakes where you are concerned. At the time, my nephew Andre was in suspended animation and it was proving rather difficult to awaken him. So, I thought that by giving Andre a potential bride, someone capable of bearing his child, may provide him with the motivation to wake up.” Lawrence says. “Are you seriously trying to rationalize kidnapping me? I’m not some Barbie you could just gift to your psychotic nephew, I’m a human being!” Kristina yells. “I know. I realize now I didn’t take the right approach where Andre was concerned. By gift wrapping you for him, I was enabling my nephew’s worst impulses. But Andre is dead, no longer a threat to anyone.” Lawrence says. “You’re a threat.” Rebecca argues. “I assure you, I most definitely am not. All I want to do is reconnect with my family, its the whole reason I came back to Fantastic City.” Lawrence says. “But why come back now? You’ve been presumed dead for seven years.” Rebecca points out. “It seemed like an appropriate time. I’m sure you’ve noticed that our family is in turmoil. Dylan supposedly isn’t Michael’s son, Michael’s long lost son Xavier has taken control of the family empire, and you are distanced from all of it.” Lawrence says. “That’s because I have no interest being a part of this family’s infighting. But I do have to wonder why you would come back this particular time. This is hardly the first time this family has been in chaos since your alleged demise, what’s so different this time that forced you to come out from underneath the rock you’ve been hiding under?” Rebecca questions. “Does there need to be an ulterior motive involved? Perhaps I just wanted to come home!” Lawrence suggests. “Since when has Fantastic City been your home?” Victor asks. “So many people I care about live here.” Lawrence responds. Lawrence turns towards Rebecca. “I hope you know that I did not come here to argue. I truly want to make amends with you for the pain and turmoil I have caused in the past. I know that out of all my relatives, I have probably treated you the worst, which is why you were my first stop upon returning.” Lawrence says. “You may come to regret that decision.” Rebecca says. “I take it that means you won’t accept my apology?” Lawrence asks. “Have you forgotten you were wanted for multiple crimes at the time of your death?” Rebecca questions. “I assumed the statute of limitations had run out on those.” Lawrence says. “You didn’t commit small, petty crimes, you have some pretty major ones under your belt including multiple kidnappings and attempted murders.” Andy points out. “Well if you truly believe you have grounds to arrest me, then do what you must.” Lawrence says. “I plan to. I’m going to text Kaylie and see if she is available to make an arrest.” Rebecca says. Lawrence sighs. “I admit I was hoping for a warmer reception.” Lawrence says. Lawrence notices Ava, and smiles. “You must be Ava, my great niece! How lovely to finally meet you!” Lawrence exclaims. Lawrence goes to approach Ava but Andy steps in front of him. “You go anywhere near my daughter and I will break every bone in your body.” Andy threatens. “I’m pleased to see Ava has such a protective father at her disposal, that could serve her well in the future.” Lawrence says. “This is getting repetitive. I think its time for a change of pace…” Demon Ava thinks to herself. Ava looks up at the chandelier, and her eyes begin glowing red! Suddenly, the chain on the chandelier snaps, as Bethany is standing under it! Brady notices. “Bethany, look out!” Brady yells, as he rushes towards her. Victor’s eyes widen as a huge crash can be heard!

“How did you find out about Xavier?” Virginia wonders. “Lucas made the connection that Xavier and Kaylie were living in the same apartment. Obviously given Kaylie’s sexuality, that was an immediate red flag. The biggest red flag though was finding out Kaylie is planning to marry this Xavier person.” Julia says. “Believe me, I’m not happy about the relationship either. But, Kaylie has made it crystal clear that I need to stay out of it.” Virginia says. “That isn’t usually your style, especially if Kaylie is in some kind of danger.” Julia says. “What makes you think Kaylie is in danger?” Virginia wonders. “Kaylie wouldn’t become involved with this man of her own free will, and she’s not the type to hook up with someone for their money. There has to be some sort of extortion going on! Do you know anything about this?” Julia asks. “You’d have to ask your sister about that.” Virginia says. “I talked to Kaylie on Julia’s behalf, and all Kaylie had to say was that it was complicated.” Lucas reveals. “With all due respect, you’re a virtual stranger to Kaylie as far as I know. If anyone would have any luck getting the truth out of Kaylie, it’d be Julia. Maybe she should go talk to her.” Virginia suggests. “That’s not gonna happen.” Julia says. “Why not? I understand you are upset, but if you didn’t care about Kaylie, I don’t think you’d be inquiring about why she’s marrying Xavier. As much as you hate to admit it, you still care about your baby sister.” Virginia says. Julia sighs. “Just tell me what you know about Kaylie and Xavier’s relationship.” Julia urges. “I don’t know anything about their relationship.” Virginia lies. “You’re lying!” Julia accuses. Virginia gasps. “I’ve never been so insulted in my whole life!” Virginia claims. “I think I see what is going on here. You do know something, but Kaylie has sworn you to secrecy.” Julia realizes. Virginia sighs. “Alright...yes, I do know a little something about Kaylie’s situation, but I can’t tell anyone.” Virginia admits. “Why not?” Julia asks. “Xavier Irons is a pretty shady character, and if I go shooting my mouth off to people, he could end up hurting someone.” Virginia reveals. “Do you think Xavier is capable of murder?” Lucas wonders. “I know that he is.” Virginia says. “Is Xavier forcing himself into Kaylie’s life the reason she gave Issac up? Was she trying to protect Issac from Xavier?” Julia wonders. “There is so much I want to tell you…” Virginia says. “So just do it! What is the whole story behind Kaylie and Xavier’s relationship?” Julia questions.

“How did Xavier blackmail you? Does he have something on you?” Dylan questions. “Think about it. What have I done recently that someone could use against me?” Daisy asks. “Wait...did Xavier find out you kidnapped Joe Fish? How on earth could he have found that out?!” Dylan asks. “He’s been watching you for a very long time, along with everyone close to you. He has pictures of Lucas and I smuggling Joe out of the hospital the night it went into lockdown, both of us in hospital scrubs. He also has a recording of us discussing the crime.” Daisy reveals. “But the recording can’t be used in court, at least one person in the conversation would’ve had to consent to being recorded.” Dylan points out. “The pictures can be used in court though. If Xavier turned those pictures over to the police, I could end up going to prison for a very long time.” Daisy notes. “You don’t know that. You lost your child because of Joe, the court may take pity on you.” Dylan suggests. “Maybe that was a possibility before Lucas and I covered up the crime, but at this point, there’s no way the judge would go easy on me.” Daisy says. “I assume Xavier’s demands were to sabotage me and help get me thrown out of the company.” Dylan says. “That wasn’t the agreement at first. When Xavier first approached me, he said all he wanted me to do was convince you to agree to his proposal for a business partnership. He said that if I could do that, he wouldn’t have any more use for me.” Daisy recalls. “Clearly that wasn’t the case.” Dylan points out. “After you agreed to go into business with Xavier, he came by here when you weren’t home and he revealed his true agenda. He wanted to take over Stanpatos Enterprises, but to do that, he needed my help to get you ousted from the company. I didn’t want to do it, but Xavier made it clear that if I didn’t, I would lose everything.” Daisy says. “When I first got that email from the church asking for donations, I never said anything to it about Xavier. You were the only person I had told about that.” Dylan recalls. “Responding to the church email was my idea. I knew that it would help Xavier with his goal and it also wouldn’t cause too much damage for you, other than the obvious.” Daisy says. “Aw, thanks for thinking of me. I mean, all it did was flush my reputation even further down the toilet. What about the embezzlement? Was that your idea too?” Dylan asks. “Of course not! In fact, I was firmly against it, but Xavier insisted! Believe me, I hated doing this to you, but Xavier didn’t give me any other choice!” Daisy says. “There was always another choice on the table! You could’ve come to me! I already knew about what you and Lucas did to Joe, so its not like you would’ve been telling me brand new information! Why didn’t you just come to me so we could figure out a solution together?!” Dylan questions. “I wanted to, but Xavier has already proven he has eyes everywhere. I thought if I came to you, Xavier would’ve found out and we both would’ve went to jail. You are an accessory in Joe’s kidnapping, don’t forget.” Daisy points out. “So you just decided to not even bother fighting back?” Dylan asks. “I tried. I went to Lucas for help, and I explained to him that he had just as much to lose as I did if our secret got exposed. He went over to Xavier’s to try and intimidate him into backing down, but he wouldn’t budge.” Daisy admits. “Of course Xavier wouldn’t budge! He’s a Stanpatos! He’s not going to be intimidated by some washed up reformed gangster! But seriously, Daisy...you thought you could go to Lucas but you couldn’t bother coming to me?” Dylan asks. “I didn’t want to drag you any further into my mess than I already have! I don’t care about Lucas! I didn’t care how deep he got in this!” Daisy says. “Wow, well thank you for your consideration, if only you had been this considerate where my job and my freedom were concerned. Now, thanks to you, I’m out of a job AND I could be going to prison for embezzlement.” Dylan says. “I didn’t mean for any of this to happen!” Daisy cries. “But you did! You know, I always thought that it was the two of us against the world, that was the foundation of our relationship! But I’ve realized the same thing everyone else has known about you, the only person you actually care about is yourself!” Dylan yells. “That is NOT true! Try and put yourself in my shoes! I was backed into a corner, you mean to tell me you wouldn’t have done the same thing in my position?!” Daisy asks. “I don’t know.” Dylan claims. “Oh yes you do! You just don’t want to admit that you would’ve done the same thing I did.” Daisy says. “Here’s what I do know, Daisy. I know that you betrayed me in the worst possible way, and I know that your actions are a deal breaker in our relationship. I was an absolute idiot to get involved with you, knowing the kind of person that you are, but trust me when I say I won’t be making that mistake again. You and I are finished.” Dylan announces!

At the Goo Castle, the chandelier is revealed to have crashed to the living room floor. The camera pans over and reveals Brady and Bethany on the floor, having narrowly avoided being hit. Kristina and Andy run over to them, and Kristina helps Brady off the floor as Andy helps Bethany up. “Are you okay?!” Kristina asks. “I think so.” Brady says. “What about you?” Andy asks Bethany. “I guess, thanks to Brady. If he didn’t push me out of the way, I would’ve been a goner.” Bethany says. “How could this have happened? That chandelier was just installed when the living room was rebuilt a few months ago!” Victor points out. Ava can be seen smiling. Rebecca turns towards Lawrence. “Did you do this?” Rebecca asks. “Pardon?” Lawrence questions. “That chandelier was just installed, I find it difficult to believe the chain would snap so easily, which leads me to think you had someone tamper with it. It would certainly explain you showing up today of all days! You wanted to be here to admire your handy work.” Rebecca accuses. “That seems like a bit of a reach. Do you really think I had my men sneak in here in the middle of the night and loosen the chain?” Lawrence asks. “Maybe the carpenters who renovated the room were working for you.” Rebecca suggests. Lawrence turns towards Andy. “Do you think I sabotaged the chandelier?” Lawrence asks. “I definitely don’t think it was an accident.” Andy says. Kaylie comes in. “The maid let me in. What seems to be the problem?” Kaylie asks. Kaylie notices the broken chandelier. “Oh my God, what happened?” Kaylie asks. “I was almost crushed to death by that thing!” Bethany reveals. Kaylie runs over to Bethany. “Are you okay?” Kaylie asks. “I’m fine. Brady noticed it was falling and pushed me out of the way before it got me.” Bethany reveals. “Any idea how it fell?” Kaylie asks. “That’s an excellent question. The chandelier was only installed a few months ago.” Rebecca reveals. “Do you think it may have been tampered with?” Kaylie asks. “Its possible, and if it was tampered with, I think I know who was behind it.” Rebecca says. “Think about this for a moment, Rebecca. If the chandelier was installed a few months ago, and I supposedly had my people tamper with it at the time of installation, why would it have fallen now? It seems as if it would’ve fallen much sooner! Besides, if I wanted to eliminate someone and make it appear to be an accident, there are far more reliable methods than tampering with a chandelier and wishing it to fall on to the right person.” Lawrence says. “Is this the man you texted me about, Commissioner?” Kaylie asks. “That’s right. This is Lawrence Stanpatos, my uncle who’s been presumed dead for the past several years. Before his “death”, he was wanted for at least a dozen serious offenses. Once you get him down to the station, I suggest you contact the WPA and let them know he is alive and well.” Rebecca says. “Will do. Do you want me to question him about the chandelier?” Kaylie asks. “Absolutely.” Rebecca says. Kaylie walks over to Lawrence and begins handcuffing him. “Are the handcuffs really necessary?” Lawrence asks. “Is that really a question you just asked me, Mr. Stanpatos?” Kaylie asks. “Do I at least get to know the name of the lovely lady arresting me?” Lawrence questions. “My name is Detective Kaylie Simms, and you are going to jail.” Kaylie tells him. Lawrence looks at Andy and Rebecca. “I’m so sorry your big day ended in such disaster, but at least you were able to complete the ceremony this time. I hope you take comfort in that.” Lawrence says. “Get him out of my sight.” Rebecca demands. Kaylie escorts Lawrence out of the room, and Rebecca rushes over to Ava. “Are you okay, sweetheart? I imagine that must’ve been pretty scary.” Rebecca says. “I’m a little shaken, but I’ll be fine. So that man was my uncle?” Ava asks. “You don’t have to worry about him. That man won’t ever be coming anywhere near you again.” Rebecca assures her. Andy turns towards Bethany. “Are you sure you’re okay?” Andy asks. “I’m fine.” Bethany says. “I’m not! I can’t believe that monster is still alive!” Kristina says. “Lawrence might be alive, but he isn’t a threat. He’s going to spend the rest of his miserable life in prison.” Victor says. “Oh come on, we all know it might not be that easy. He’s a Stanpatos!” Kristina points out. Brady puts his hands on Kristina’s shoulders. “Don’t worry. Andre is dead, so Lawrence shouldn’t have any reason to come anywhere near you again. But if he does try, I promise you, I’m gonna kill him.” Brady says. “Thank you.” Kristina says, before hugging Brady. Meanwhile, a troubled Andy looks down at the chandelier…

“I want to tell you the truth more than anything. Maybe, just maybe, it’d help thaw your relationship with Kaylie.” Virginia says. “But you’re not going to.” Julia assumes. “I can’t. I just can’t take the risk of endangering all those lives, especially your sister’s life!” Virginia says. “Why hasn’t anyone gone to the police?” Julia asks. “Kaylie IS the police, and she’s stuck between a rock and a hard place! Xavier is powerful, and it certainly doesn’t help that he has Stanpatos family resources at his disposal now.” Virginia says. “What do you mean?” Lucas asks. “Don’t you read your own newspaper? Xavier Irons is the son of the late business tycoon Michael Stanpatos! And now, he is the CEO of Stanpatos Enterprises, one of the most powerful corporations on the planet!” Virginia reveals. Julia turns towards Lucas. “Do you know the Stanpatos family?” Julia asks. “I’ve had dealings with a few members of that family. The most dangerous of the bunch was Andre Stanpatos, but he’s been dead with years. With that being said, the crazy didn’t stop with Andre. That family is filled with people who would have no problem stabbing each other in the back, or stabbing each other in the front. Xavier’s ties to the family certainly explain a lot about him.” Lucas says. “Even more reason to leave this alone! We aren’t just dealing with some small criminal, this man is a part of one of the most dangerous families on the planet, and he has the resources of that family’s whole empire at his disposal!” Virginia points out. “Thank you for stopping by, Mama.” Julia says. “Are you angry with me for not being of more use?” Virginia wonders. “I’m frustrated, but...I understand why you are choosing to keep quiet.” Julia says. “Thank you for understanding. Listen Julia, my advice to you would be to sit this one out. I’m working with a few others on ways to possibly neutralize Xavier, so hopefully it won’t be long before Kaylie’s life gets back to normal and she can put that piece of scum in her rear view mirror. You both have a good night.” Virginia says, before walking out. “This situation must be really bad to have my mother scared like that.” Julia says. “Do you want to leave the situation alone like your mother suggested?” Lucas asks. “I just want to find my son. Is there any way you could track down which adoption agency Kaylie handed Issac over to?” Julia asks. “I’ll see what I can do. Do you think Issac is in some sort of danger?” Lucas wonders. “I don’t know, but if Xavier is as treacherous as my mother made him sound, I’m not taking any chances.” Julia says.

“We can fix this. The truth is out now, which means we can take the time to work on our relationship!” Daisy says. “I lost my job! I could go to jail for embezzling money! This is hardly over!” Dylan snaps. “So that’s it then? You’re just going to kick me to the curb like every other man in my life has? Just like Andy? Just like my father?!” Daisy asks. “I realize you can’t be blamed for your father’s disdain towards you, but you dug your own hole with Andy, just like you dug your own hole with me.” Dylan says. “The situations with you and Andy aren’t even remotely comparable! Andy never loved me the way that he loved Rebecca, but with you...I know with my heart and soul that you love me and only me. You are the first person in my entire life that has ever put me first, and I can’t lose that! Please, just tell me what you want, I will do anything to fix our relationship!” Daisy tells him. “The only thing I want is for you to get out of my life. I can’t stand the sight of you.” Dylan coldly tells her. Dylan goes to leave. “Where are you going?” Daisy asks. “I’m going to pack my bags. This isn’t my house anymore.” Dylan notes. “Where are you going to go?” Daisy asks. “I still own the beach house, I guess I’ll just move back in there.” Dylan says. “Where am I supposed to go?” Daisy questions. “Maybe you should ask Xavier if you can stay here, it can be compensation for all you’ve done for him.” Dylan suggests. “I didn’t enjoy a second of working with Xavier.” Daisy says. “Tell it to someone who gives a damn.” Dylan says, before storming out of the room. Daisy breaks down onto the couch sobbing. A moment later, Xavier comes in. “I passed Dylan in the hallway, he looked upset. I hope I didn’t ruin your relationship.” Xavier claims. Daisy coldly looks up at Xavier, the tears still fresh in her eyes. “Why did you do this?” Daisy asks. “Why did I tell Dylan what you did?” Xavier asks. “I mean why did you blackmail me into helping you? All you had to do was tell the Stanpatos Enterprises board that Dylan wasn’t a Stanpatos and he would’ve been immediately ousted from the company. There was no need for you to go through the trouble of sabotaging him when you already had that ace up your sleeve!” Daisy points out. Xavier smiles. “The point was to ruin his relationship with you.” Xavier admits. “Why?! Neither of us have ever done anything to you! Dylan didn’t even know you existed!” Daisy notes. “Dylan has been posing as a Stanpatos his entire life, whether he realized it or not. I was only making sure he faced proper consequences.” Xavier claims. “Dylan had no idea he wasn’t a Stanpatos, just like he had no idea you were a Stanpatos because your pig of a father kept you a secret!” Daisy snaps. “You watch the way you speak!” Xavier warns. Daisy stands up. “Or what?! If you want to expose my role in Joe’s kidnapping, do it! I’ve already lost Dylan, the way I see it, I don’t have anything left to lose!” Daisy yells. “You don’t have to worry about me turning you in. You did everything I asked of you, and for that reason, our association is truly over this time. To compensate you for your services, I’d be more than happy to pay for you to stay at a hotel tonight. In fact, I’ll even let you stay here at the mansion if you’d like.” Xavier offers. “Go to hell!” Daisy tells him, before slapping him! Daisy storms out of the mansion, and Xavier smiles to himself.

At the police station, Kaylie handcuffs Lawrence to a table in the interrogation room. “Get comfortable, you’re going to be here a while.” Kaylie says. “I’m just pleased to have such a charming hostess.” Lawrence says. “I’d like to ask you a few questions about the chandelier that fell at the Goo castle.” Kaylie says. “And I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have for me. But first, I believe in this country I am entitled to at least one phone call. Kaylie hands Lawrence a phone. “Knock yourself out.” Kaylie urges. Lawrence smiles. “Why thank you, you’re a doll.” Lawrence says, before taking the phone from her.

Upstairs at the Stanpatos mansion, Dylan is packing a suitcase in his bedroom when his phone starts ringing. Dylan answers the phone. “Hello?” Dylan answers. “Hello Dylan, its been a long time.” Lawrence says. “Who is this?” Dylan questions. “I’m sorry, I almost forgot that your memory is impaired. Allow me to introduce myself, I’m your uncle Lawrence.” Lawrence reveals. “Aren’t you supposed to be dead?” Dylan asks. “Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.” Lawrence tells him. “Where are you now?” Dylan wonders. “In Fantastic City. I went to visit Rebecca, but I was unfortunately detained by the police.” Lawrence reveals. “You only get one phone call when you are in police custody, why would you call me instead of your lawyer?” Dylan asks. “I’m confident my legal ordeal will sort itself out, so in that regard it felt like a waste to use my one phone call on an attorney. You seemed like the far better course of action.” Lawrence says. “What do you want?” Dylan questions. “I’d prefer to discuss that in person, if you wouldn’t mind coming down to the police station.” Lawrence says. “Its late and I have a lot to do.” Dylan notes. “I understand, but you really should come to see me first thing in the morning.” Lawrence urges. “Why would you want to see me? I’m sure you’ve heard that I’m not Michael’s son.” Dylan says. “I know all about the revelations Xavier made at the Stanpatos board meeting.” Lawrence says. “So what reason would I have to come and visit you?” Dylan wonders. “I have a piece of useful information that could help you exact your revenge on Xavier, but the only way I will grant you access to this information is if you come down to the police station to see me.” Lawrence says. Dylan contemplates for a moment. “I’ll be there first thing in the morning.” Dylan tells him. Lawrence smiles. “Excellent. I’m looking forward to being reunited with you.” Lawrence tells him.

In Andy and Rebecca’s bedroom at the Goo Castle, Andy sits next to Rebecca on the bed. “What are you thinking?” Andy asks. “I’m thinking about what a total disaster today was.” Rebecca says. “It wasn’t a total disaster. We finally got married.” Andy points out. Rebecca smiles. “Yeah, we did. But Lawrence’s return and the chandelier falling kind of ruined the whole event.” Rebecca notes. “I wonder why Lawrence would come back after all this time…” Andy says. “I don’t know, but I don’t think its a coincidence that Lawrence’s return coincides with everything that happened between Dylan and Xavier.” Rebecca says. “Here’s a thought. Do you think its possible Lawrence and Xavier are working together?” Andy asks. “Its a possibility. Maybe Lawrence is using Xavier as a pawn.” Rebecca suggests. “Or its the other way around.” Andy says. “No, I don’t think so. Xavier may be smart, but his obsession with power could end up being his downfall. Don’t get me wrong, Lawrence enjoys power too, but he is far more calculating than I think Xavier is, not to mention far more level headed. Its what made Lawrence more dangerous than the other members of the family. He isn’t crazy, he’s evil. It also makes sense to me that he somehow rigged the chandelier, and then found a way to activate its fall.” Rebecca says. “I don’t remember Lawrence reaching for any sort of switch when the chandelier fell. In fact, I think both his hands were visible.” Andy notes. “Do you think Lawrence wasn’t involved? That this was some sort of an accident?” Rebecca asks. “I never said I thought it was an accident, I just don’t think Lawrence was responsible.” Andy says. “So what do you think happened? Do you think it was a ghost?” Rebecca asks. Andy doesn’t respond. “Oh my God, that’s exactly what you think.” Rebecca realizes. “Just to clarify, I don’t think its a ghost, I think its a demon. Didn’t you notice the upside down cross hanging in the living room?” Andy asks. “I don’t think so, but then again, I was so focused on the wedding and then Lawrence’s return.” Rebecca says. “I hung a crucifix on the living room wall last night to keep out any evil spirits, then this morning I went in there and found it upside down.” Andy reveals. “Why would you think the house would need protection from evil spirits?” Rebecca questions. “There was that weird rainstorm that only happened over the castle, then not long after that, I found Ava in the crypt right here on the property. She had wandered in there and somehow the door closed behind her and got jammed.” Andy reveals. “Why on earth was Ava out in the crypt?” Rebecca asks. “I told Ava she could play outside before the rainstorm started. I told her not to go too far, but obviously she didn’t listen. And before that? I came into Ava’s room and found her window open, which she claims she didn’t touch. I closed it, locked it, then the next morning I found it wide open again, and once again she said she didn’t touch it. Too many strange things are going on, and after what happened with my mother and Virmor, I don’t want to take any chances.” Andy says. “Do...do you think Virmor could be back?” Rebecca asks. “The thought has crossed my mind.” Andy admits. “I don’t understand. You cast Virmor out of Queen Goo’s body, you sent that demon back to hell!” Rebecca points out. “I know I cast him out of my mother’s body, but did I really send him back to hell? Because right after my mother was freed from Virmor’s influence, a hand came out of the ground and grabbed my ankle. I didn’t think too much about it at the time, but looking back, it sure doesn’t sound like Virmor is gone to me.” Andy says. “I understand your concerns, but at the same time, Virmor has been gone for years! Why come back now? And besides, even if he weren’t gone, it seems from previous experience that he can’t really operate without possessing someone else, so wouldn’t he need a host?” Rebecca questions. Andy nods. “Yeah, he would.” Andy admits.

Downstairs in the living room, “Ava”, who’s eyes are glowing red, ducks underneath the caution tape and walks into the living room. She approaches the chandelier and sighs. “That was disappointing. Even though Andy and Rebecca were nowhere near the chandelier, I was at least hoping Bethany Wilson would’ve gotten crushed by it. At least then this dreadful wedding would’ve been given a dose of adrenaline. But, as much as I despise Andy Goo, I really need to keep my distaste for him in check. Its not time for him to die, not yet. Not when he still has such a pivotal role to play in my plans.” Demon Ava says...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down