QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S3 Episode 16

Go down

Fantastic S3 Episode 16 Empty Fantastic S3 Episode 16

Post by QG Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:05 pm

Its a new day in Fantastic City. In the Goo Living Room, Rebecca is reading something on her tablet when Andy comes in. “Good morning. You were up pretty early.” Andy observes. “Good morning. Yeah, I figured I would try for an earlier start today.” Rebecca says, without taking her eyes away from her tablet. “What are you reading?” Andy wonders. “Apparently, Dylan was arrested for embezzlement yesterday. He supposedly stole millions from Stanpatos Enterprises.” Rebecca reveals. “That doesn’t sound right. Dylan is already rich, why would he risk everything to steal from Stanpatos Enterprises?” Andy wonders. “I have no idea, but it looks like it may have cost him his job. An emergency board meeting was called at Stanpatos Enterprises for later today, and since I own shares in the company, I’ve been asked to attend.” Rebecca reveals. “Maybe Dylan is being framed.” Andy suggests. “Maybe, but who would do that?” Rebecca asks. “Bethany maybe? Maybe she’s trying to get Dylan out of the way so she can take back the company.” Andy suggests. “Bethany has a lot on her plate right now. I don’t think she has the time to plot a corporate take over AND frame Dylan for embezzlement.” Rebecca says. “Just a thought.” Andy notes. “I definitely think someone framed Dylan though, because if this was him, it was incredibly careless. Too careless to be real. Whatever the case is, I want no part of it. I don’t even want to attend this meeting.” Rebecca complains. “Do you want me to come for moral support?” Andy asks. “I should be fine. Besides, you can’t come because you don’t work for the company and you aren’t technically a member of the family.” Rebecca says. “We should get married soon to change that.” Andy notes. Rebecca smiles. “Soon. Oh, is Ava up yet?” Rebecca asks. “I’m not sure. Its the weekend so I figured I’d let her sleep in.” Andy says. “I understand that, but its probably not a good idea to let her sleep too late.” Rebecca notes. “Fair point. I’ll go and check on her.” Andy says, as he heads out of the room.

Upstairs, Andy comes into Ava’s bedroom, and sees that her window is wide open once again. “What in the world...I locked that.” Andy recalls. Andy goes over to the window and closes it, just as Ava wakes up. “Dad?” A groggy Ava asks. “Good morning sweetheart. Say, did you open this window back up?” Andy questions. “No.” Ava answers. “That is so weird. I know for a fact I locked it yesterday...probably better not to dwell on it I guess. Did you sleep okay?” Andy wonders. “I don’t know. I feel like I was tossing and turning all night.” Ava admits. “Is everything alright?” Andy asks. “I’ve just been having some very weird dreams lately.” Ava reveals. “About what?” Andy wonders. “Honestly? I can’t really remember them. Does that sound weird?” Ava asks. “No, that’s normal. Is something bothering you? Is everything going okay at school?” Andy questions. “Schools been okay.” Ava says. “Well if this is becoming an issue, maybe I should bring you to the doctor.” Andy says. “Daddy I’m fine, don’t worry.” Ava urges. “Okay, if you say so. Come on downstairs, I’ll make you some pancakes. Does that sounds nice?” Andy asks. “That sounds great!” Ava exclaims. Andy smiles. “Great? Well that is pretty high praise from you. Come on.” Andy tells her. Ava follows Andy out of the room.

Downstairs, Bethany joins Rebecca in the living room. “Morning.” Bethany says. “Good morning. Did you hear about what’s going on with Dylan?” Rebecca asks. “I got an invite from Woodward to an emergency board meeting later, but I don’t know the specifics.” Bethany admits. “Dylan was arrested yesterday for embezzling millions from Stanpatos Enterprises.” Rebecca reveals. Bethany smiles. “Well that’s certainly a nice way to kick off the morning.” Bethany says. “Do you really think Dylan did this? He’s already wealthy, why would he need to embezzle money from Stanpatos Enterprises?” Rebecca questions. “If Dylan was framed, even better! Don’t forget that bastard framed me for gaslighting you two years ago, this is just karma coming to bite him in the ass. You know, this might actually be the perfect time for me to take back the company! You and Clara don’t have any interest in running it, Sabrina isn’t interested, and last I heard, Franco isn’t either. This could be my chance to take it back after Dylan stole it from me!” Bethany exclaims. “Don’t get too excited. If someone framed Dylan, they may have done it so they could take control of the company for themselves.” Rebecca points out. “But who could that be? Besides the people I listed, the rest of the family is dead!” Bethany notes. “Members of the Stanpatos family have a talent for resurrecting themselves. Maybe a presumed dead member of the family is back, and ready to take control.” Rebecca suggests. “Who are you thinking?” Bethany questions. “I hate to say it, but this is something right out of Andre’s play book.” Rebecca admits. “Do you think Andre could be alive?” Bethany asks. “Stranger things have happened, and Andre did despise Dylan.” Rebecca recalls. “I remember hearing Dylan and Andre hated each other’s guts. But, Andre was dead before Dylan came back so I never got to see any of that first hand.” Bethany says. “Things got pretty ugly between the two of them at times. Of course, it could not be Andre. Maybe its Vivian.” Rebecca suggests. “I heard all about that lunatic from Alexios. She let your father die from a heart attack instead of getting him help, and then she tried to kill Alexios not long after.” Bethany says. “Vivian is presumed dead too, but they never did find her body…” Rebecca points out. “Well whoever is behind this, I’m willing to bet they’ll be at that board meeting later today.” Bethany says.

At the police station, a handcuffed Dylan is brought into the squad room by a cop, where Daisy is waiting for him. “How did it go at your arraignment? Did you make bail?” Daisy questions. “Yeah, I did.” Dylan confirms. Daisy turns towards the cop. “Then why is he still in handcuffs?!” Daisy asks. The cop uncuffs Dylan. “Your release is still being processed, so don’t go anywhere.” The cop warns, before walking away. “I didn’t do this.” Dylan tells Daisy. “I know, you had no reason to!” Daisy says. “Whoever did this has to be the same conniving SOB who framed me for sending that email to the church. Compared to embezzlement, that email looks like a petty prank.” Dylan admits. “I’m afraid I have some more bad news.” Daisy says. “What else could possibly go wrong?” Dylan asks. “Plenty could. Woodward has called an emergency board meeting that is taking place in a few hours.” Daisy reveals. “Woodward is looking to replace me. But with who? The only other alternative is...Bethany. Could Bethany be the person who framed me?” Dylan wonders. “Its possible. Plus, Bethany married Alexios right before he died, which means she’s technically a Stanpatos, which means she’s qualified to run the company.” Daisy says. “Bethany better hope she isn’t behind this, or I will make sure she rots in jail for this.” Dylan says. “You mean the way she made you rot in jail for framing her years ago?” Daisy asks. “Let me remind you that I framed Bethany to protect you.” Dylan points out. “You’re rewriting history, babe. You framed her so you could oust her from Stanpatos Enterprises.” Daisy reminds him. “Yeah, why am I suddenly getting the sense of deja vu?” Dylan asks. The cop comes over to Dylan and Daisy, and hands Dylan his personal belongings. “You’re free to go. Just remember, this is an ongoing investigation, so don’t leave town.” The cop says. “How am I supposed to go anywhere with all of my assets frozen?” Dylan questions. “We should probably head home and figure out how you are going to handle this board meeting.” Daisy says. “I already know how I’m going to handle it. I’m gonna find the snake who set me up, and then I am going to ruin their pathetic life.” Dylan says, before storming out. A guilty Daisy follows…

At Kaylie’s apartment, Xavier is sitting on the sofa reading an online article about Dylan’s arrest. “Things are going exactly as planned. In just a few short hours, not only will I be the new CEO of Stanpatos Enterprises, but everyone in this city will finally know who I really am.” Xavier mutters. Kaylie comes out of the other room. “Were you talking to someone just now?” Kaylie asks. “Just myself. Did you hear about Dylan Stanpatos being arrested?” Xavier asks. “I heard. I find it a bit weird that a billionaire would steal money from his own company, but whatever.” Kaylie says. “The Stanpatos board seems to think he is guilty. In fact, the chairman of the board has called an emergency meeting, which I will be attending.” Xavier says. “Why are you attending a Stanpatos board meeting? I know that Iron Clad is a part of Stanpatos Enterprises now, but I didn’t think that would give you a seat on the board.” Kaylie notes. “I have my reasons.” Xavier says. Kaylie’s eyes widen. “Wait, are you the one who framed Dylan?” Kaylie questions. “What reason would I have to frame Dylan Stanpatos?” Xavier wonders. “Maybe you want Stanpatos Enterprises for yourself.” Kaylie suggests. “As nice as that sounds, only a member of the Stanpatos family via blood, adoption, or marriage is allowed to act as CEO, and I don’t fall under any of those categories. Enough about me though, did you enjoy your day off yesterday?” Xavier wonders. “I was, right up until Julia showed up. Julia knows Issac isn’t here.” Kaylie reveals. Xavier stands up. “Exactly how much did you tell Julia?” Xavier questions. “Calm down, I didn’t tell Julia that you kidnapped Issac! I told her I couldn’t raise him alone so I gave him up. Now my sister wants nothing to do with me.” Kaylie reveals. “You’re better off without Julia casting a dark shadow over your life. Besides, you still have me.” Xavier says. Kaylie turns her head away in disgust. “I really should be going. I plan on speaking at the meeting, so I need to make sure I am prepared. Wish me luck!” Xavier says. “Break a leg.” Kaylie coldly tells him. Xavier walks out, and Kaylie looks distraught.

At Julia’s penthouse, Julia comes down the stairs as she hears knocking on the door. Julia opens the door and finds Virginia standing in the hallway. “Good morning, baby!” Virginia says. Julia slams the door in Virginia’s face without saying a word. “Julia Gray! How DARE you close the door on your Mama! You open this door this instant! I’m not going anywhere until you do!” Virginia yells. Finally, Julia opens the door again. “What do you want?!” Julia asks. “For starters, you can tell me what the hell your problem is!” Virginia says. “Have you talked to Kaylie at all?” Julia asks. “No, why?” Virginia asks. “Well if she didn’t go running to you, I’m guessing she must’ve gone crying to Bethany. The weakling she is, she must have gone to someone looking for pity.” Julia says. Julia walks back inside, and Virginia follows her. “Why would Kaylie be looking for pity?” Virginia questions. “I told Kaylie I never want to see her again. In fact, I told her that if I did, I would beat her ass into the pavement.” Julia recalls. “What happened? Last I heard, things between you and your sister were starting to thaw!” Virginia notes. “Don’t pretend like you don’t know, Kaylie told me about Issac, and that you knew!” Julia reveals. “Just how much did Kaylie tell you about Issac?” Virginia questions. “She told me she gave him up because she couldn’t take care of him on her own, and she also said how you’ve known for a few weeks, and as usual, decided to cover for your overgrown baby of a daughter.” Julia says. Virginia sighs. “I wasn’t covering for Kaylie, it just wasn’t my story to tell!” Virginia says. “Since when are you worried about telling other people’s stories? Oh that’s right, its different when it concerns your precious little Kaylie.” Julia says. “Can you quit it with this whole jealousy thing? It may have been cute when you were five, but you are a grown ass adult now!” Virginia says. “I trusted Kaylie to look after my son when I wasn’t able to, and the second I left her alone with him she went and gave him to someone else like he was a baseball card! And as usual, you can’t hold her accountable when she screws up!” Julia yells. “There were extenuating circumstances!” Virginia argues. “What circumstances? What possible reason could Kaylie have to get rid of my son right after I trusted her with him?!” Julia asks.

Andy and Ava join Rebecca and Bethany in the Goo living room. “There’s my baby girl! Good morning sweetheart.” Rebecca tells Ava. “Good morning Ava, and let me just say you look great today.” Bethany says. “I don’t feel great. I hardly got any beauty sleep.” Ava reveals. “Is everything okay?” Rebecca asks. “Ava didn’t get much sleep last night.” Andy reveals. “I’m fine.” Ava assures them. “I’m hoping some pancakes might cheer her up. I plan on making plenty if the two of you want to join us for breakfast.” Andy says. “A family breakfast sounds amazing, but unfortunately Bethany and I have to head to Stanpatos Enterprises for the board meeting.” Rebecca reveals. “I understand. Maybe tomorrow then.” Andy says. “I’m sorry.” Rebecca says. “We should probably get going.” Bethany says. “Of course. I will see the two of you later, I love you both will all my heart, and then some.” Rebecca tells Andy and Ava. Rebecca and Bethany head to the door. Andy follows them. “Rebecca, can I talk to you real quick?” Andy asks. “Sure. Go on ahead, Bethany.” Rebecca says. “I’ll be in the car.” Bethany says, before walking out. “I forgot to ask you how things went yesterday, did you figure out a way to take down Xavier Irons?” Andy asks. “We’re evaluating our options. It helps that we have some help from Kaylie’s mother.” Rebecca says. “Is Kaylie’s Mom that Virginia Gray woman that was here yesterday?” Andy asks. “That’s right.” Rebecca says. “She seemed nice. Hopefully the three of you can figure out a way to help Kaylie. Anyways, I won’t hold you up any longer.” Andy says. “I’ll see you later. I love you.” Rebecca says. “I love you too.” Andy says. Rebecca kisses Andy, before walking out. Andy walks over to Ava. “Looks like its just you and me, kid. So, how about those pancakes?” Andy asks. “Yeeeeeeeeeah!” Ava cheers. “Yeah! Alright, to the kitchen we go then!” Andy says, as he and Ava walk out.

At the Stanpatos mansion, Dylan joins Daisy in the living room, wearing a suit. “How do I look?” Dylan asks. “You look like a man ready to rain hell down on the people who crossed him.” Daisy says. “That is exactly what I’m going to do.” Dylan says. “Well, good luck.” Daisy tells him. “You aren’t coming?” Dylan asks. “I’m not a Stanpatos.” Daisy points out. “You do work for the company though. As the head of legal, you have a right to be at that meeting. Besides, I’d really like you there for the moral support. You are the only person in this entire city left that I can count on, the one person who has my back.” Dylan says. “I will always have your back, I hope you know that. I...I don’t want to get all sentimental on you, but I love you more than anything else in this world.” Daisy tells him. “I feel the same way. So, any chance I can persuade you to come?” Dylan asks. “You already have.” Daisy says. Dylan smiles, and kisses her. “Thank you. We should probably get going. We don’t want to be late, or else I’ll be out of a job before I even have the chance to plead my case. In a weird way, I’m looking forward to this meeting, because I know that whoever set me up will likely be there to show their true colors.” Dylan says.

“When I say extenuating circumstances, I was talking about Kaylie not being able to take care of Issac as a single mother.” Virginia claims. “I’m going to tell you the same thing I told Kaylie. When I first asked Kaylie to take custody of Issac, I asked her countless times if she was sure she wanted to take on that responsibility. Each time, Kaylie never hesitated once!” Julia notes. “Kaylie underestimated the work that went into taking care of a child.” Virginia says. “Why didn’t she come to me? Why didn’t she come to you?!” Julia asks. “She didn’t want to let us down!” Virginia says. “Well she failed miserably! I’ve never been more disgusted with my sister, it makes me cringe to even call her my sister!” Julia says. “Don’t say that. I know you’re angry with Kaylie, but in time, you’ll thaw.” Virginia says. “Not this time. Kaylie has crossed a line she can’t come back from, and for that reason I am NEVER going to forgive her. In fact, I wish she had never been born.” Julia says. “Watch what you say! That is your sister you’re talking about, my daughter!” Virginia points out. “You must be so proud, your precious little girl has grown up to be just as deceitful as you are! Get out.” Julia tells her. “Come on, baby. Let me stay so we can talk this through! I promise, I won’t argue Kaylie’s case anymore today.” Virginia says. “This isn’t just about Kaylie! You kept me in the dark too! Sure, it wasn’t nearly as long as Kaylie, but it was long enough to be a problem! You should’ve come to me the minute you found out, but you didn’t. As far as I’m concerned, the two of us don’t have a damn thing to say to each other.” Julia says. Julia walks over to the door and opens it. “I mean it, Mama, get out!” Julia demands. Virginia walks towards the door, but then stops at Julia. “I love you with all my heart, I just want you to know that.” Virginia says. Julia slams the door shut in Virginia’s face. Julia goes to head back upstairs, but then hears someone knock on the door. “Are you kidding me?!” Julia says. Julia walks over to the door. “I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE!” Julia yells as she opens the door. However, she sees Lucas standing in the hall. “Is everything okay?” Lucas asks. “No, I just lost my family.” Julia tells him.

Andy and Ava come back into the Goo living room. “The pancakes were really good.” Ava tells him. “I’m glad I got your seal of approval.” Andy says. Ava looks towards the patio doors, and notices Vaughn standing outside! “Can I go outside to play?” Ava asks. “Of course, just don’t go too far.” Andy tells her. “I won’t. Thanks Dad.” Ava says, before running outside. Once Ava is gone, Victor walks in. “Where is everyone? This house is dead.” Victor says. “Bethany and Rebecca had a board meeting to attend at Stanpatos Enterprises.” Andy says. “Yeah, I heard that Dylan was arrested for embezzlement. Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy.” Victor says. “I’m not sure Dylan is actually guilty, it just doesn’t add up.” Andy says. “I don’t really care if Dylan is guilty or not, he’s the FBI’s problem. I’m more interested in why Virginia Gray was here yesterday. Did you ever find out why she came to see Bethany?” Victor questions. “I don’t want to get into the details because they’re private, but Virginia came to talk to Bethany about Kaylie Simms.” Andy reveals. “The police detective? Why would Virginia want to talk to Bethany about Kaylie?” Victor questions. “Virginia is Kaylie’s mother I guess.” Andy reveals. Victor’s eyes widen. “Really? I wasn’t aware Virginia had children.” Victor says. “I didn’t think you would be. You said you and Virginia are just acquaintances, right?” Andy asks. “Right...thank you for the information, I really have to be going though. Please, give Ava my best.” Victor says, before walking out.

Outside, Ava joins Vaughn on the patio. “What are you doing here?” Ava asks. “I was looking for you. I remembered you said you lived here.” Vaughn notes. “What did you want to see me for?” Ava asks. “I was going to take a look around the old crypt, and since its on your property, I wanted to see if you wanted to tag along.” Vaughn says. “I don’t know...I would need to get my Dad’s permission first.” Ava says. “Do you really need to get his permission? The crypt is on the property, so technically you wouldn’t be breaking any rules.” Vaughn points out. Ava looks back at the castle, and then back at Vaughn. “I guess it would be fine.” Ava says. Vaughn smiles. “That’s great! Follow me.” Vaughn says. Vaughn runs off, and Ava chases after him…

Dylan and Daisy enter the board room at Stanpatos Enterprises and find Bethany and Rebecca seated at the conference table. “Of course you would be here already. You are the one who framed me, after all.” Dylan tells Bethany. “Get over yourself! I have more important things going on than to waste any time on you!” Bethany says. “I’ve spent a lot of time around Bethany recently, I really don’t think she’s the one who framed you.” Rebecca says. “Wait, so do you believe I’ve been framed?” Dylan asks. “Well, despite our differences, I don’t really understand what reason you would have to embezzle money from the company.” Rebecca admits. “Thank God someone in this city has some sense! If you believe me, then maybe I can convince Woodward.” Dylan says. Woodward walks in. “I wouldn’t waste your breath. I am very disappointed in you, Dylan.” Woodward says. “I’m guessing that’s why you called this meeting, right?” Dylan asks. Woodward chuckles. “You have the wrong idea. I didn’t call this meeting.” Woodward reveals. “Wait, then who did?” Dylan asks. Xavier walks in. “That would be me.” Xavier reveals!

Lucas and Julia sit on the couch in her penthouse. “What are you even doing here?” Julia asks. “I was concerned after you canceled on me last night, so I came by to check on you. Clearly I was right to do so. What happened?” Lucas asks. “Kaylie betrayed me.” Julia tells him. “Betrayed you how?” Lucas questions. Julia sighs. “About a year ago, I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy...and then I handed him over to Kaylie to raise.” Julia reveals!

Virginia is sitting at a table in the common area of King Beast Plaza. “Damn you, Xavier Irons! Damn you to hell! You tore apart my family, and I will make you pay if it is the last thing I ever do!” Virginia mumbles. Victor approaches Virginia. “Talking to yourself?” Victor asks. “Its been a stressful morning.” Virginia complains. “Does it have something to do with your daughter?” Victor wonders. “What are you talking about?” Virginia asks. “I know that Kaylie Simms is your daughter.” Victor reveals. “So what?” Virginia asks. “I find it interesting that you neglected to mention to me that you had a daughter. Why is that?” Victor asks. “Why do I get the feeling you’re building up to something? Why don’t you quit beating around the bush and just tell me what you’re getting to?!” Virginia asks. “All I want is for you to be honest with me. Is Kaylie Simms my daughter?” Victor asks!

Ava runs up to the entrance of the crypt. “Vaughn, you’re running too fast! Where did you go?” Ava calls out. Ava notices that the door to the crypt is open. “He must’ve went in without me…” Ava says. Ava enters the crypt, and finds that it is empty, no sign of Vaughn. Ava walks further into the crypt. “Vaughn, are you here?” Ava calls out. Suddenly, the crypt door slams shut! “Oh no!” Ava says. Ava runs to the door, tries to open it, but it won’t budge. “Welcome Ava, I’m so glad you were able to make it.” A deep voice says. “Who’s there?” A panicked Ava asks. “Don’t you recognize your newest friend Vaughn?” The voice asks. “No, you are not Vaughn!” Ava shouts. The voice chuckles. “You’re right. Vaughn is just a persona I came up with so I could approach you and convince you to come to the crypt. The truth is, Vaughn never even existed.” The voice says. “Who are you?” Ava asks. “See for yourself.” The voice says. The room suddenly becomes much darker, all except for one plaque on the wall...belonging to Virmor! “Virmor…” Ava reads. “Do you recognize the name? Your father would. Nearly eight years ago, the two of us had a showdown that ended with your father banishing me from this world, at least temporarily. Ever since that moment, I’ve been biding my time, waiting for just the right moment to return and pick up where I left off.” Virmor says. “I have no idea who you even are!” Ava yells. “Instead of telling you, how about I show you instead?” Virmor asks. Suddenly, Ava experiences a series of flashes.

Queen Goo is sitting in the hospital waiting room, alone. She begins to hear whispering. "Hello? Who's there?" She asks. The whispering continues. Finally, Queen Goo makes out what they are saying. "Kill..."

Queen Goo is in the hospital rest room, washing her face. She looks up, and sees a demonic looking man in the mirror! "Did you honestly think you could escape us?" The man asks. "Who...are you?!" A terrified Queen Goo asks. "They call me Virmor." Virmor says. "I...I don't care who you are! Get out of my head!" Queen Goo demands. "Do you really think this is all in your head? I assure you my dear...I AM REAL!" Virmor yells. The stall doors suddenly begin opening and closing on their own! "What do you want?" Queen Goo nervously asks.

"They have had their eyes on you since you killed Lawrence Stanpatos. They have plans for you!" Virmor yells. "What's their message?" Queen Goo questions. "They plan on obliterating Fantastic City...and they want your help." Virmor tells her. "Well they aren't going to get it! I adore this city!" Queen Goo yells. "Don't fight us on this, your highness! We never take no for an answer!" Virmor yells.

"Stay away from me!" Queen Goo screams. "Or you'll what?! Resisting will only prove to be useless!" Virmor yells. Queen Goo screams.

Somewhere very dark, the real Queen Goo's spirit is trapped! "Someone! HELP ME! PLEASE!" Queen Goo screams!

Demon Goo walks down to the castle basement and opens a secret compartment, which contains a hoard of TNT! "Fantastic City is about to hear a boom it will never forget." Demon Goo says...

At Queen Goo's Castle, a sizzling noise can be heard. The entire castle blows up!

At the Stanpatos Mansion, Andy feels a cold wind coming from Queen Goo's bedroom. He steps into the dark room, and is horrified to see a sleeping Queen Goo floating above her bed!

"How can you live with yourself knowing you caused an explosion that left countless people homeless?!" Andy asks! "Excuse me?!" A shocked Queen Goo asks. "You can stop with the act, I know you're not my mother! You're an evil spirit!" Andy accuses her! Queen Goo begins to laugh maniacally. "You are too smart for your own good, Detective." Queen Goo says, in Virmor's voice. "Who are you?" Andy asks. "My name is Virmor, former king of Fantastic City 500 years ago!" Virmor reveals.

Andy runs through the corn maze, looking for Queen Goo/Virmor. She appears behind him, and puts a knife to his throat! "End of the line, Detective!" Virmor says. "Guess again." Andy says. Andy pulls out a cross, which causes Virmor to let him go!

Back in the present, Ava’s eyes widen. “That was my grandmother! What did you do to her?!” Ava asks. “I helped your grandmother become a more evolved version of herself. The two of us were on the path of accomplishing some great things together, that is until your father ruined my plans and freed Queen Goo from my influence. Unfortunately, Queen Goo is no longer among the living, which means I need to settle for the next best thing...her granddaughter.” Virmor says!

“What the hell are you doing here?!” Bethany asks Xavier. “Hello Bethany, its lovely to see you. To answer your question, I’m here to voice my concerns. Dylan has been showing a disturbing pattern of incompetence and deviance, both of which have proven harmful to the company.” Xavier says. “Was it you? Were you the one who framed me?” Dylan asks. “I’m quite sure I have no idea what you’re talking about. In any event, due to Dylan’s recent behavior, I have suggested to Woodward that Dylan be removed as CEO, effective immediately.” Xavier says. “And just who are you expecting to replace me with?” Dylan questions. “Yours truly, of course.” Xavier reveals. “That’s not going to happen.” Dylan says. “Dylan is right. I’m sure you know that to be the CEO, you need to be a Stanpatos by blood, adoption, or marriage, and you don’t fall under any of those categories.” Rebecca points out. Xavier smirks. “On the contrary, Rebecca. I am a Stanpatos. In fact, I am just as much a child of Michael Stanpatos as you are.” Xavier reveals!

A frantic Ava continues to try and open the crypt door. “Its no use! You’re not strong enough to overcome my power.” Virmor says. “What do you want from me?!” Ava asks. “The same thing I wanted from your grandmother. I want us to become one, Ava. I want us to create chaos and carnage through Fantastic City until it is nothing more than a large crater in the ground. But more importantly, I want the opportunity to get revenge on the person who cast me out of your grandmother all those years ago.” Virmor says. “You’re talking about my Dad. You’d be wasting your time going after him! You could NEVER win against him!” Ava yells. “I underestimated your father last time, but you and I won’t make that same mistake.” Virmor says. “I WILL NEVER HELP YOU!” Ava screams. “YOU DON’T HAVE A CHOICE IN THIS MATTER!” Virmor yells.

Andy is sitting in the Goo living room reading a book. Suddenly, the patio doors fly open, and pouring rain and thunder can be heard outside! Andy rushes to the door, and sees that a torrential downpour has begun, along with dangerous winds! “What the hell is going on?!” Andy wonders.

In the crypt, Ava backs into a corner as laughter can be heard coming from several different entities. “Do you hear the laughter, Ava? Those are the laughs of the spirits of people who have been hurt by this city, people who want to see it burn as badly as I do. Together, you and I are going to make those dreams become a reality!” Virmor exclaims. Ava cups her face in the palm of her hands. “Please...leave me alone!” Ava cries. Ava lifts off of the floor and begins floating in the air! As the laughter becomes more intense, Ava lifts her head from the palm of her hands, and her eyes are now red! “The time has finally come! King Virmor has risen once again, and vengeance shall be ours! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Demon Ava maniacally laughs, as thunder can be heard rumbling in the background!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down