QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S3 Episode 12

Go down

Fantastic S3 Episode 12 Empty Fantastic S3 Episode 12

Post by QG Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:38 am

In the common area of King Beast Plaza, Victor and Virginia are now face to face. “Why I’ll be damned...Victor Goo.” Virginia says. “Hello Virginia, its been a long time.” Victor says. “I’d say. Last time I saw you, you had hair!” Virginia jokes. Victor chuckles. “In any case, its good to see you.” Victor says. “You really mean that? You and I didn’t exactly part on the best of terms.” Virginia notes. “I remember, but that was years ago. So, what are you doing in Fantastic City?” Victor questions. “I’m here on business.” Virginia lies. “Oh. What are you doing for work these days?” Victor asks. “Do you remember how I used to run that small bed and breakfast in New York? Well now I own a chain of five star hotels across the country.” Virginia reveals. “Impressive.” Victor admits. “Hey, I told you I was gonna make it big one day! And I always get what I want in the end.” Virginia says. “I remember. So what business do you have in Fantastic? Do you plan on opening a location here?” Victor wonders. “I’m scouting some locations.” Virginia claims. “In that case, I have a great location in mind! You see, I’m overseeing the development of a new section in town called Goo Village.” Victor reveals. “You’re naming a part of the city after yourself? I see your ego hasn’t shrunken a bit since I last saw you.” Virginia says. Victor laughs. “I’m actually naming it after my late sister, who has done a lot for this city.” Victor says. “That’s awfully sweet of you. Now, in regards to my hotel, I’m just not sure your little project will have what I’m looking for. I’m not looking for some tiny two story shop, I want a ten floor sky scraper!” Virginia says. “As it happens, I have just what you’re looking for on the site. Plenty of businesses are looking to take ownership of it, but if you show interest in it, I might be able to make sure you get ahead of the rest, for old time’s sake.” Victor says. “I appreciate that. Of course, I would have to take a look at the building before I can commit to anything, just to make sure it lives up to my standards.” Virginia says. “Well we could go over there right now if you’d like.” Victor suggests. “I don’t think that’ll work, I’ve got somewhere else I need to be.” Virginia says. “I hope I’m not keeping you from anywhere.” Victor says. “No, no, you aren’t!...Okay, maybe you are keeping me, but I don’t mind! Its nice getting to talk to you after all these years, and I’m glad things aren’t awkward between us. Maybe we’ll see each other around sometime soon.” Virginia says. Virginia goes to walk away. “Virginia, hold on.” Victor calls out. Virginia stops, and turns towards Victor. “Was there something else?” Virginia questions. “I just have a quick question I’d like to ask you. It just came to me that your last name is Gray. I’m seeking reelection for District Attorney, and my political rival is a woman named Julia Gray. Is there any relation between the two of you?” Victor asks.

In the Stanpatos Mansion foyer, Xavier and Daisy are facing off. “Now that Dylan has let me into the company, I’m going to need your help with destroying him.” Xavier tells Daisy. “No way! I did what you wanted me to do, our association is over!” Daisy states. “Need I remind you that I have some very damning evidence that implicates you and Lucas Cambino in the kidnapping of Joe Fish? All I have to do is turn that evidence over to the police, and you will lose Dylan for good. Because lets be honest, he doesn’t strike me as the type of person that would wait for you until you were released from prison.” Xavier says. “You lying son of a bitch!” Daisy yells, before slapping Xavier! Xavier laughs. “You really should have predicted this, darling. I was blessed with some very useful information, of course I wasn’t going to just waste it on getting you to convince Dylan to accept my proposal. I could’ve done that on my own! But now, the real work can begin.” Xavier says. “What do you want?” Daisy questions. “I’m sure you can figure that out on your own. Simply ask yourself why a successful businessman like myself would want to sign my company over to Stanpatos Enterprises. I certainly don’t need the financial backing!” Xavier notes. “Stanpatos Enterprises is one of the biggest corporations in the world, it makes sense you would want to align yourself with them.” Daisy says. “I was doing fine before signing on with Stanpatos Enterprises.” Xavier points out. Daisy’s eyes widen. “This is your way of infiltrating the company.” Daisy realizes. “I knew you were smart enough to figure it out.” Xavier says. “So that’s your plan? You had Dylan bring your company into the fold so you can destroy Stanpatos Enterprises from the inside?” Daisy asks. Xavier laughs. “I don’t want to destroy Stanpatos Enterprises, my dear! I want to run it! But to do that, Dylan needs to be removed from the picture.” Xavier tells her. “So this isn’t about sabotaging the company, its about sabotaging Dylan.” Daisy realizes. Xavier smiles. “Indeed. But I’m not going to be the one sabotaging Dylan, you are.” Xavier tells her!

In the interrogation room, Bethany is with Kaylie. “You’re right, I don’t love Xavier. I despise him, and just looking at him makes my skin crawl.” Kaylie admits. “Then what are you doing with him?” Bethany asks. Kaylie struggles through her tears. “He...he has my son.” Kaylie confesses. Bethany’s eyes widen. “You...have a son?” Bethany asks. Kaylie nods. “A one year old named Issac. The cutest, most precious little boy.” Kaylie says. “But...you’re gay. How did you have a baby? Did you adopt him? Did you find a sperm donor?” Bethany questions. “Its...its complicated. I don’t even know where to begin.” Kaylie says. “Just start your way at the beginning, and work your way to now.” Bethany urges. Kaylie takes a deep breath, and sits on the interrogation room table. “A little over a year ago, someone I know came to me with a huge favor. She had just given birth to a baby boy, but for reasons that are private to the biological mother, she couldn’t take care of him. So, she asked me to adopt him. I knew I was taking on a huge responsibility, but I had a steady job, and I had advanced enough in my career that I knew I could afford a baby, so I agreed to take him in. Fast forward a few months later, the DEA reached out to me.” Kaylie says. “The DEA? As in, THE DEA?” Bethany asks. “The United States Drug Enforcement Administration. Yeah, that DEA.” Kaylie confirms. “What would the DEA want with you?” Bethany questions. “They were investigating a drug cartel that was doing business in several states in the North East, and they wanted me to go undercover and get to the big boss.” Kaylie says. “Okay, so why would the DEA pick you of all people? That seems kinda random.” Bethany notes. “They knew I would be invested in the case, because four years ago, when I was working for the Fantastic P.D the last time, I took part in a drug raid against this same cartel, and it resulted in V.J Goo’s death.” Kaylie recalls. “I remember. My father and Gretta Cambino were in charge of it at one point, but my father is dead and Gretta is in prison.” Bethany points out. “Back when V.J and I were sent on that raid, the information we were given suggested there wasn’t anyone at the top of the cartel. After Ricardo Wilson’s death and Gretta Cambino’s incarceration, no one had stepped up to take control and the organization was crumbling. Turns out, the info was wrong. Someone had taken control, someone so cunning that he managed to spend years in the shadows, undetected by law enforcement. Anyways, the DEA picked me because of my involvement in the 2017 raid. I held my own during the shootout that took place that day, even managing to take out one of the cartel’s lieutenants. That’s why the DEA picked me. I was hesitant to accept the DEA’s offer at first, but after thinking about it for a while, I realized how important it was. The person in charge of that cartel was indirectly responsible for V.J Goo’s death! Not only that, but they never had to pay for it, they never had to face his family! So, I decided it was up to me to right that terrible wrong and make sure this person spent the rest of their life in prison.” Kaylie says. “Did you ever find this person?” Bethany asks. Kaylie nods. “Its Xavier. He is the person in charge of the cartel, and the person responsible for V.J’s death.” Kaylie reveals!

“Julia Gray, huh? Sorry, I don’t know her.” Virginia lies. “You aren’t related at all?” Victor asks. “Gray is a pretty common last name, Victor. If I were related to all the Grays in the world, I would have a huge ass family.” Virginia notes. “It just seemed like a pretty big coincidence, that’s all.” Victor says. “It isn’t much of a coincidence when my last name is common as dirt. Wait a minute, do you think I’m lying to you?” Virginia asks. “Of course not! I’m sorry if I gave you that impression. Anyways, I know you said you had somewhere you needed to be, so I’m sorry for keeping you. But, I really do hope we can get together sometime to catch up. We have 35 years to catch each other up to speed on!” Victor notes. Virginia smiles. “I’ll be in touch.” Virginia says, before walking off.

“How do you expect me to sabotage Dylan when I don’t even work at Stanpatos Enterprises?” Daisy questions. “I was hoping you could remedy that. I’m sure you must be qualified for something at the company, given your prior experience as an attorney. It certainly helps that you are romantically involved with the CEO.” Xavier says. “Okay, so lets say Dylan does give me a job. Then what?” Daisy asks. “Then it will be your job to make Dylan look as incompetent as possible, which shouldn’t be too difficult. I’m talking sabotaging deals, giving top secret information to rival companies…” Xavier says. “That’s corporate espionage, another crime that could get me thrown in jail!” Daisy points out. “I won’t tell if you won’t. Besides, in the grand scheme of things, which crime do you think would earn you the longer prison sentence? Corporate espionage or kidnapping?” Xavier asks. “Ideally, I’d like to avoid going to prison altogether!” Daisy states. “That’s doable, just as long as you do everything I ask of you. So, do you understand the task at hand?” Xavier asks. “I understand that I’ll not only be lying to my boyfriend, but betraying him. This could ruin our relationship!” Daisy notes. “Dylan never has to find out about your betrayal. If you play my game, I can ensure that Dylan remains in the dark regarding the role you played in his downfall.” Xavier says. Xavier turns to leave. “Hold on, I have one more question.” Daisy says. Xavier turns back towards Daisy. “And that is?” Xavier questions. “Stanpatos Enterprises’ company policy states that only a blood Stanpatos, a Stanpatos by adoption, or a Stanpatos by marriage can serve as CEO of the company, so how do you plan on bypassing that rule when you don’t fall into any of those categories?” Daisy questions. Xavier smirks. “Don’t worry, I have it all figured out. Nothing is going to stand in between me and getting what I want.” Xavier walks out. “What am I supposed to do now?” Daisy wonders…

“Now it makes sense, how you ended up in Xavier’s orbit that is. What doesn’t make sense is how the two of you got engaged.” Bethany notes. “After a few months of investigating, I finally got a solid lead that helped identify who was in charge of the cartel. But, before I could get that information back to the DEA, Xavier cornered me. He had somehow figured out that I was undercover, and he wanted to make sure I couldn’t get the information I had gathered back to the DEA. I wasn’t going to back down at first, but then...then he said something that completely paralyzed me. He...he said that he had kidnapped my son.” Kaylie reveals. “Where was Issac if he wasn’t with you?” Bethany questions. “I entrusted him with a friend of mine, biggest mistake of my life.” Kaylie says. “Letting your friend look after him?” Bethany asks. Kaylie starts to cry. “All of it! Getting involved in this stupid undercover operation! Putting my friend in danger by having her look after Issac! She’s dead now! Xavier had her killed so that he could get to my little boy.” Kaylie admits. “Oh my God, I’m so sorry. Where is Issac now?” Bethany wonders. Kaylie shrugs. “I have no idea. Xavier claims he gave him to people that are giving him the best possible care, but I don’t know if I can believe that. Xavier is a sick, sadistic monster! For all I know, Xavier could be in the care of some of Xavier’s drug dealers!” Kaylie says. “So, what happened after Xavier told you he had Issac?” Bethany asks. “His first demand was for me to quit the DEA, and not tell them I had found anything out about him. I assumed that would be the end of it, but it wasn’t. Xavier told me that if I wanted my son to live to see his first birthday, I...I would have to move in with him and marry him!” Kaylie says. “Why would Xavier want to marry the woman that was going to send him to prison?” Bethany asks. “Because its all about the power for him! I was the one that almost put that bastard away for the rest of his life, and he can’t stand the fact that I almost bested him, so to try and show his dominance over me and to pay me back, he forced me into this loveless relationship. In a way, I guess you can say he put me in my own prison. I can’t have a love life, I can’t see my son, every little move I make has to be approved by Xavier or I risk my little boy getting killed!” Kaylie says. “Have you tried looking for Issac?” Bethany questions. “I can’t! Xavier has eyes EVERYWHERE, and I’m scared to death that if I do anything to try and find my son, and God forbid Xavier somehow found out, that he would kill him!” Kaylie says. Bethany puts her hand on Kaylie’s shoulder. “Kay, look at me. We are gonna find a way to get you out of this mess, and when we do, Xavier will pay for everything he’s done.” Bethany says. “But how am I supposed to do anything when Xavier has me under constant surveillance? I never know when he is or isn’t watching!” Kaylie points out. “Xavier probably doesn’t have me under surveillance. I can do my own sleuthing to find out where he is keeping Issac.” Bethany says. “You’d really do that? Even after how crappy I’ve treated you these last few months?” Kaylie asks. “I’d do anything for you. Putting all the romantic stuff aside, you are a really good friend of mine, and since I don’t have a lot of those on account of what a bitch I can be, I do everything I can for the few I do have.” Bethany says. “You aren’t a bitch, Beth. Sure, you put on a pretty tough act…” Kaylie notes. Kaylie puts her hand on Bethany’s chest. “But deep down, you have a heart of gold.” Kaylie tells her. Bethany smiles, and begins caressing Kaylie’s cheek. Kaylie catches herself gazing into Bethany’s eyes, and stands up. “I-I should probably get back to work.” Kaylie says. “Um...yeah, of course. Just-I just have one more question. Does Julia know about Issac’s kidnapping?” Bethany asks. “Julia hasn’t exactly come to visit me, so I haven’t had any reason to tell her.” Kaylie notes. “You should keep it that way, at least until Issac is rescued. If Julia found out Issac was kidnapped, she’d be furious, especially since biologically, Issac is HER son.” Bethany states!

Virginia is banging on Kaylie’s door. “Kaylie, are you in there? Its your Mama! We need to talk!” Virginia announces. Xavier appears behind Virginia. “Can I help you with something?” Xavier asks. “Not unless you live in this apartment.” Virginia says. “As a matter of fact, I do.” Xavier reveals. Xavier walks by Virginia, and opens the door. “There must be some kinda mistake. I was under the impression that a woman named Kaylie Simms lives in this apartment.” Virginia notes. “Kaylie does indeed live at this address.” Xavier confirms. Xavier extends his hand to Virginia. “Its a pleasure to meet you, my name is Xavier Irons, I’m Kaylie’s fiance. And you are?” Xavier asks. “I’m the one who did this.” Virginia says, before slapping Xavier!

Lucas and Serena are in Lydia’s Study, planning the memorial. “So, we are in agreement? The memorial will be held at Saint Francis’ church?” Serena asks. “Yeah, absolutely. I think Lydia would like that.” Lucas says. “Fair warning, I will have to tell my mother about the memorial. I know that the last time you and Lydia were in the same room as her, she put a knife to your throat.” Serena notes. “You heard about that, huh? You don’t have to worry about me, I can handle being in the same room as Madeline.” Lucas says. Suddenly, Daisy bursts in. “I need to talk to you, Lucas. Its important.” Daisy says. “Who’s this?” Serena questions. Lucas sighs. “This is Daisy Nichols.” Lucas introduces. “Daisy Nichols...you’re Andy Goo’s ex fiancee, also known as the crazy bitch that gaslit Rebecca Rogers. I also heard about how you threw yourself down a flight of stairs while you were pregnant all so you could say Rebecca pushed you, you’re a real piece of work.” Serena says. “I’m sorry, who are you?” Daisy asks. “Serena Masters. Andy is a pretty good friend of mine.” Serena says. “Great! Maybe you should go see him so Lucas and I can talk!” Daisy suggests. “What business do you have with Lucas?” Serena asks. “None of yours.” Daisy tells her. “Daisy was with me when Joe stabbed me. That’s also when he kidnapped her.” Lucas recalls. Serena turns towards Daisy. “I’m sorry you had to deal with that lunatic, thank God he’s finally dead. Anyways, I will leave you two to talk about whatever. Lucas, you and I can pick up where we left off later.” Serena says, before walking out. “Well, I see Lydia’s sister is a bitch just like her.” Daisy says. “Watch the way you talk about Lydia or I will throw you right out the door!” Lucas threatens. “Sorry.” Daisy says. “What the hell do you want anyway?!” Lucas asks. “I told you, we need to talk.” Daisy repeats. “Just because we kidnapped someone together doesn’t make us best friends!” Lucas snaps. “No, but it does make us co conspirators. Someone knows about what we did to Joe, and they’re threatening to expose us.” Daisy reveals. “How could someone possibly know about what happened?” Lucas asks. “Apparently he’s been watching me for a long time. He has some sort of interest in the Stanpatos business and he thinks using me is the best way to get to it.” Daisy says. “I fail to see how any of this is my problem.” Lucas says. “If one of us goes down, we both go down! This man has evidence implicating us both, so if he turned it over to the police, that would be very bad for you, wouldn’t it?” Daisy asks. “Are you trying to blackmail me?” Lucas asks. “No, but Xavier indirectly is!” Daisy points out. “I assume Xavier must be the guy giving you trouble. What do you want me to do about it?” Lucas questions. “You used to be a mob boss, can’t you just make Xavier disappear?” Daisy asks. “I’m not going to kill him, I’m not that sort of person anymore!” Lucas states. “Well we need to do something, or my life is going to be ruined!” Daisy tells him. “What exactly does Xavier want from you?” Lucas asks. “I’m supposed to sabotage Dylan at Stanpatos Enterprises to make him look incompetent.” Daisy reveals. “That shouldn’t be too difficult to manage.” Lucas snarks. Daisy shoots him a glare. “This is serious! If I go through with Xavier’s demands and Dylan finds out, I could lose him forever! Not only that, but he knows we kidnapped Joe! So what if he finds out I sabotaged him, he dumps me, and he turns me in to the police? Then I lose my boyfriend AND I go to jail?! No, I need to stop it from getting that far by figuring out a way to outmaneuver Xavier! So, maybe if you aren’t willing to kill Xavier, you could at least make Xavier think that you could.” Daisy suggests. “Meaning?” Lucas asks. “Go over to his place, intimidate him, rough him up if you need to, anything to get Xavier to back off! You wouldn’t just be helping me, you’d be helping yourself too.” Daisy points out. “I don’t even know where Xavier lives.” Lucas notes. “With your resources, it shouldn’t take you too long to find an address.” Daisy says. “And you aren’t worried this could end up making things worse?” Lucas asks. “Its a chance I have to take. I spent months lying to Andy and it destroyed our relationship, I don’t want the same thing to happen with Dylan.” Daisy says. Lucas sighs. “I’ll see what I can do.” Lucas tells her. Daisy smiles. “Thank you so much! Call me as soon as you’re finished.” Daisy says, before rushing out.

“How did you know that Julia is Issac’s biological mother?” Kaylie questions. “I put two and two together. You said to me before that Julia came to you for help with something a little over a year ago, coincidentally around the time you said you adopted Issac.” Bethany notes. “Well you’re right, Julia is Issac’s birth Mom.” Kaylie admits. “And she has no idea Issac was kidnapped?” Bethany asks. “I haven’t told her. When I first came to Fantastic, Julia asked me how Issac was.” Kaylie recalls. “How did you respond?” Bethany wonders. “I told her he was fine. What was I supposed to do? Tell my sister that I failed her? Tell her that six months after she entrusted me with the care of her baby, that he ended up being kidnapped by a drug kingpin? Julia is already resentful towards me, but if she found out Issac was kidnapped because I was stupid enough to go undercover for the DEA, she would despise me, and she’d have every right to! I never should’ve gotten involved in this, not when I had a baby to look after!” Kaylie says. “You never could’ve seen this coming.” Bethany points out. “I should’ve! If I was half the cop people seem to think I am, I would’ve!” Kaylie says. “So what are you going to do now that Julia wants to work on your relationship?” Bethany asks. “I don’t know. A part of me wants to tell Julia the truth, but I can’t. Its not even about Julia hating me! If she finds out the truth, she might decide to go after Xavier, which could provoke him into killing Issac!” Kaylie says. “Then you need to do everything in your power to make sure Julia doesn’t find out the truth, which might be hard considering what a terrible liar you are.” Bethany says. Kaylie glares at her. “Insulting my lying isn’t helping, even if its true.” Kaylie says. “Don’t worry, you have an expert schemer on your side now, and now that I know everything, I am going to drive Xavier right out of town.” Bethany assures her. “Thanks for always being there for me. I’m so lucky to have you in my corner.” Kaylie says. Bethany pulls Kaylie into a hug. “You’re gonna get your son back, and Xavier will pay for everything he’s done.” Bethany assures her. “I can’t wait for that day to come. I don’t think I’ve ever hated anyone as much as I hate Xavier, and the fact that I have to sleep in the same bed as him every night...it makes me want to throw up just thinking about it.” Kaylie says. “Have the two of you...have you been intimate?” Bethany questions. “God no! But if Xavier ever takes it that far, I...I don’t know what I can do to stop him, not when he has such powerful leverage.” Kaylie cries. “If Xavier ever takes it that far, I’ll kill him with my bare hands, and I’m not even kidding. If that bastard ever lays a finger on you, he’s a dead man.” Bethany says. “I’m gonna pretend I didn’t just hear that. Anyways, I’m gonna head back home real quick. I just remembered I forgot my lunch in the fridge.” Kaylie says. “I can go and grab it if you want me to.” Bethany offers. “No, its fine. I could really use the air. Thank you again for being such an amazing friend, you really are the greatest.” Kaylie tells Bethany, before walking out. “Don’t worry Kaylie, whatever it takes...Xavier Irons is going down.” Bethany mutters to herself.

Xavier chuckles. “Believe it or not, you aren’t the first person who has slapped me today.” Xavier notes. “You probably deserved the first one too!” Virginia tells him. “Do I at least get to know what earned me such a violent greeting?” Xavier asks. Virginia ignores him and pushes her way into the apartment. “Kaylie! Kaylie! Where are you?” Virginia calls out. “Kaylie isn’t here.” Xavier says. “What have you done with her?!” Virginia asks. “I haven’t done anything to her, she’s at work! Now, is there any chance you are going to tell me who you are?” Xavier asks. “I’m Kaylie’s mother.” Virginia reveals. “Ah, Virginia Gray...its a pleasure to finally meet you. Kaylie has told me so much about you.” Xavier says. “If that were true, you wouldn’t be saying its a pleasure.” Virginia notes. “I detect some hostility coming from you.” Xavier observes. “You’re a real rocket scientist, aren’t you? Honestly, I’m just a wee bit confused. My daughter and I talk on the phone every single day, but she’s never mentioned a word about you. I guess I understand why, she knows that if she told me about you, I’d have all kinds of questions, like what she’s doing with a man.” Virginia says. “I see, you have questions about how Kaylie went from being gay to being engaged to a man.” Xavier realizes. “Hold on, let me guess. Kaylie was gay up until she met you, God’s gift to women! One look at you, and MIRACULOUSLY she was in love with a man for the first time!” Virginia says. “That wasn’t quite what I was going to say.” Xavier says. “Close enough though?” Virginia asks. “Why do you think your daughter is marrying me?” Xavier questions. “I know it isn’t money, because my Kaylie has never cared about money all that much, and even if she did, she knows she could easily come to me and I’d give her however much she wanted. Which leaves me with one conclusion...you are blackmailing her!” Virginia assumes. “Don’t be ridiculous.” Xavier says. “I don’t think I’m being ridiculous where my daughter is concerned! Kaylie will always be my baby, and if you are threatening her in any way, you will have to deal with me!” Virginia warns. “Kaylie won’t be home for some time, so how about you go back to your hotel room, and I will have Kaylie give you a call when she returns from work?” Xavier suggests. “The only person leaving is you! You’ve gotten away with forcing your way into my daughter’s life for this long, but if you think that’s gonna continue now that I’m in town, you’ve got another thing coming! So, here’s how this is gonna play out. I’m gonna be nice and give you the chance to pack your bags and walk out that door nice and quiet. Forget about my daughter, forget about whatever you’re holding over her, just walk out that door and don’t come back! I’ll tell Kaylie you left, and then the two of us will open a bottle of champagne and celebrate together.” Virginia says. “And what happens if I don’t leave quietly?” Xavier wonders. Virginia smiles. “You don’t wanna find out.” Virginia warns. Xavier smiles at Virginia, and then sits on the couch. “This really how you wanna play this?” Virginia asks. “I’m sorry, Miss Gray, but I’m not going anywhere.” Xavier says. “Okay, its your funeral.” Virginia says, before charging at Xavier!

Victor is on his laptop in the Goo Living Room when Serena comes in. “Got a minute?” Serena asks. Victor notices Serena, and smiles. “Serena!” Victor exclaims, as he stands up and hugs her. “What are you doing here?” Victor asks. “I’m in town to help put together Lydia’s memorial.” Serena reveals. “I’m so sorry about the loss of your sister.” Victor tells her. “Thanks, I appreciate that.” Serena says. “So what are you doing here at the castle?” Victor wonders. “I was actually looking for Andy, but I guess I’ll settle for you.” Serena jokes. Victor chuckles. “Andy and Rebecca are out and about somewhere. So tell me, how are you?” Victor asks. “I’ve been good. I’ve been thinking about V.J a lot recently. This October will be five years since we lost him...also five years since the day we were supposed to get married.” Serena says. “I think about V.J all the time. I’d probably be thinking about him a lot more if the election wasn’t distracting me.” Victor notes. “I heard about that. I actually watched the debate on the plane ride to Fantastic, and that Julia woman made quite the impression.” Serena admits. “I’m not afraid of her. In fact, by the time I am through with her, Julia will wish she had never stepped foot in this city.” Victor says.

Kaylie arrives outside her apartment and hears yelling coming from inside. Kaylie opens the door and finds Virginia on top of Xavier on the couch, beating him with her purse! “You leave my baby girl alone you nasty scum!” Virginia yells. “Mama, that’s enough!” Kaylie yells, as she manages to pull Virginia off of Xavier. Virginia turns towards Kaylie, and notices her. “Oh, hey baby! Its nice to see you, you look great!” Virginia tells Kaylie. “What the hell is going on here?!” Kaylie asks. “Your mother attacked me, that’s what’s going on here!” Xavier yells. Virginia turns towards Xavier. “Keep running your mouth and I will beat you with something A LOT heavier than my purse next time!” Virginia threatens. “I didn’t know you were coming to visit. Why didn’t you call?” Kaylie asks. “I wanted to surprise you! I went to see your sister first, but then she told me something was up with you, so I got here as soon as I could to find out what was wrong. That’s when I ran into this piece of work outside your front door!” Virginia says. “What gave Julia the idea something was wrong? She and I don’t talk much.” Kaylie notes. “Bethany told her a while back.” Virginia reveals. “This is all well and good, but perhaps we shouldn’t gloss over the fact that I was just assaulted!” Xavier says. Virginia glares at Xavier. “I hope you ain’t expecting an apology!” Virginia says. “I could have you arrested for assault! Not only is Kaylie a witness, she’s a police officer! I could have you dragged out of here this very second!” Xavier points out. Virginia laughs. “Well, if I’m going to jail for assault, I might as well pick up where I left off!” Virginia says. Virginia goes to charge at Xavier, but Kaylie holds her back. “Mama, stop!” Kaylie demands. Kaylie turns towards Xavier. “It won’t happen again. I’d really appreciate it if you didn’t press charges. My mother...she has a tendency to be over the top.” Kaylie admits. “Don’t worry. Out of respect for you, I won’t press charges.” Xavier tells her. “Respect? The hell do you know about respecting women?!” Virginia asks. “Mama, please, calm down!” Kaylie urges. “I’m not gonna calm down until that rat bastard is out of your life FOR GOOD!” Virginia yells. “Perhaps you should take your mother somewhere to help her calm down.” Xavier suggests. “That sounds like a good idea.” Kaylie says. “Don’t agree with him!” Virginia snaps. “I’m trying to get you out of here so I’m not forced to arrest you! Lets go get lunch somewhere, it’ll give us the chance to catch up.” Kaylie says. “Well...alright.” Virginia says. Virginia turns towards Xavier. “But I’m not through with you!” Virginia warns. “I look forward to seeing you again, Miss. Gray.” Xavier says. “You better get on your knees and pray that you never have to see me again!” Virginia threatens. “Come on.” Kaylie says, as she escorts Virginia out. Once they are gone, Xavier sighs. “I need a drink.” Xavier says. Xavier heads towards the kitchen when there is a knock at the door. “That better not be that bloody banshee again.” Xavier mutters. Xavier opens the door, and finds Lucas standing outside. “Can I help you?” Xavier asks. “I certainly hope so. My name is Lucas...Lucas Cambino.” Lucas says. “I know who you are. I assume you’re here because you spoke to Daisy.” Xavier says. “I know you’re blackmailing her.” Lucas confirms. “I see...well if you are concerned that I may turn my attention to you, you needn’t be. As far as I can see, you don’t have anything I want, at least not at this particular time.” Xavier says. “Could that change in the future?” Lucas questions. Xavier shrugs. “One never knows what the future may hold.” Xavier notes. “I’m not satisfied with that answer. I also don’t appreciate the way you’ve been acting with Daisy.” Lucas reveals. “I’m not sure why you would care. I didn’t even think you and Daisy liked each other.” Xavier says. “You’re playing with fire by trying to use what we did to Joe as leverage. Daisy can be dangerous when backed into a corner.” Lucas warns. “I’m not worried about Daisy.” Xavier says. “Maybe you should be worried about me. I could make you disappear into thin air, and no one would ever find you. If I had to guess, no one would probably even look for you.” Lucas says. “It would be a mistake to threaten me. Not only do I have the means to expose you and Daisy even in death, but I’m dangerous in my own right.” Xavier claims. “You’re a business mogul, I’m an “alleged” mob boss.” Lucas notes. “Former “alleged” mob boss. You gave up that life quite some time ago.” Xavier points out. “I still have the connections.” Lucas points out. “Even so, I heard that even when you were in the mafia, you never were a very effective crime boss. So, with that being said, don’t make threats you aren’t willing to follow through on.” Xavier says. Lucas reveals he has a gun holstered on his belt. “I didn’t come here to make threats, I came to eliminate them.” Lucas reveals!

In the Stanpatos living room, Daisy is staring at her phone waiting for it to ring when Dylan walks in. “Hey! I figured I’d come home for lunch and surprise you.” Dylan says. “Cool.” Daisy mutters. “What has you so distracted? Something to do with your phone that you’re currently having a staring contest with?” Dylan asks. “I’m waiting to hear from someone.” Daisy says. “Who? You don’t have any friends.” Dylan points out. “I applied for a job, I’m just waiting to hear whether or not I got it.” Daisy lies. “Why’d you apply for a job? I’ve told you a million times you could come and work at Stanpatos Enterprises.” Dylan notes. “I know, I was just trying to be independent. I only want to work at Stanpatos Enterprises as a last resort.” Daisy says. “I understand. I hope you get some good news soon.” Dylan says. “Yeah, so do I…” Daisy says.

Back at Kaylie’s apartment, Xavier and Lucas are facing off. “I’m still not intimidated. Like I told you earlier, if I die, the evidence against you and Daisy still gets sent to the police, and you both will go to prison for a very long time.” Xavier says. “I’m sure I can find your evidence before it gets that far.” Lucas says. “I doubt it. There are numerous copies. It would take you a very long time to get rid of all of them. You made a mistake by coming here, Lucas. If you want you and Daisy to remain free, you best leave while you still have the chance.” Xavier warns. Lucas contemplates.

Back at the Stanpatos Mansion, Daisy is still staring at her phone when she gets a text from Lucas saying things didn’t go as planned. Daisy’s eyes widen. “Excuse me for a minute.” Daisy says. “Sure.” Dylan responds. Daisy stands up and rushes into the foyer. Daisy prepares to call Lucas, but is interrupted by an incoming call. Daisy answers. “Hello?” Daisy answers. “Daisy! How lovely to hear your voice.” Xavier says. “What did you do to Lucas?!” Daisy asks. “I sent him on his way with his tail in between his legs. Sorry to say, but Lucas’ attempt to intimidate me failed miserably.” Xavier says. “What does this mean for me?” Daisy wonders. “Under most circumstances, I’d see to it that you spend the next several years rotting in jail. But despite your foolish attempt to double cross me, I still need your help. So out of the kindness of my heart, I’ll let this little mishap slide, assuming you’re still willing to help me.” Xavier says. “I was never willing to help you, you’re forcing me!” Daisy snaps. Xavier laughs. “Perhaps that’s more accurate. So, you are going to help me, yes? You aren’t going to throw away your future? Spend the next decade in a state penitentiary?” Xavier asks. Daisy sighs. “I’ll do whatever you want.” Daisy tells him. “I’m pleased to hear that. Let me know when you secure a job at Stanpatos Enterprises, then we can discuss the next step.” Xavier says. Daisy hangs up, and goes back into the living room. “What was that all about?” Dylan wonders. “It was the job I applied for. Things didn’t go the way I wanted.” Daisy admits. “I’m sorry to hear that.” Dylan tells her. “I’m starting to think that working at Stanpatos Enterprises might not be such a bad idea after all.” Daisy says.

Virginia and Kaylie sit at a table in Vernier’s Bistro. “Why exactly did you take me to a place at the beach? You know its only February, right?” Virginia asks. “Does it matter? We’re indoors and the food is really good. You do still like French food, don’t you?” Kaylie asks. Virginia smiles. “You know I do.” Virginia answers. “So, now that we’re here, do you mind telling me what’s gotten into you?” Kaylie asks. “What’s gotten into me? What’s gotten into YOU?! We both know you would never EVER marry a man, so why are you entertaining this loser?” Virginia asks. “I love him.” Kaylie lies. “Come on, baby, we both know that’s not true. I know you, and I know you would give anything to get a phone call telling you that Xavier got hit by a bus. I just hope you aren’t letting him anywhere near my grandson! Where is Issac, anyways? I didn’t see him anywhere at the apartment. Do you have a baby sitter?” Virginia asks. “Um...yeah. Yeah, I do.” Kaylie lies. Virginia’s eyes widen. “No you don’t! I heard it in your voice, something is wrong!” Virginia says. “Issac is fine, Mama!” Kaylie claims. “Don’t you dare lie to me, Kaylie, I know EXACTLY what is going on here! My daughter, who has been only interested in women since she was just a little girl, is suddenly engaged to a man, you never bothered to mention it to your own Mama because you didn’t want me prying, and at the same time, my little grandson is MIA! Did Xavier do something to hurt Issac?” Virginia asks. “I don’t want to talk about this right now!” Kaylie states. Virginia slams her hands down on the table. “Kaylie Simms, don’t you DARE lie to your Mama! If this creature did something to hurt precious little Issac, I need to know about it! Is that how he’s controlling you? Is he using Issac as some kind of bargaining chip?” Virginia asks. Kaylie tearfully nods. “Oh sweet lord...well I’ll tell you right now, that SOB isn’t gonna get away with this!” Virginia says. Virginia stands up. “Mama, wait!” Kaylie calls out. “No! Xavier has to answer for what he’s done!” Virginia snaps. Kaylie stands up. “Listen to me! If you go and confront Xavier with what you know, he will kill Issac!” Kaylie tells her. Virginia sits back down, and Kaylie does the same. “Xavier would really take things that far?” Virginia asks. “I know he would. He’s the head of a drug cartel. That’s the whole reason we got mixed up together, because I was stupid enough to go undercover for the DEA when I had an infant to take care of.” Kaylie says. “Why would you do a thing like that?” Virginia questions. “Xavier’s cartel was responsible for a colleague of mine’s death. I just wanted to try and avenge him, to give his family the peace of knowing that the man responsible is behind bars. But instead, I just ended up giving him more power.” Kaylie says. “Does anyone else know about this?” Virginia asks. “Coincidentally, I just told Bethany earlier.” Kaylie reveals. “And? What did she have to say about all this?” Virginia asks. “She’s going to try and find Issac herself. She figures Xavier probably isn’t watching her, at least not as closely as he’s watching me.” Kaylie says. “Good. I’ll reach out to Bethany and offer her all the help she needs. What about Julia? Does she know about this?” Virginia asks. “No. I’m terrified that if I tell Julia, she’ll go after Xavier and Issac will end up getting killed.” Kaylie says. “I understand, but you must know that if you keep this a secret and Julia eventually finds out, she will despise you.” Virginia says. “She’s gonna despise me no matter what since I’m the one who put Issac in danger in the first place. None of that matters anyway, my top priority in all of this is Issac’s safety, which is why you need to keep your distance from Xavier. He’s deadly, Mama, and if he’s pushed too far he could end up hurting Issac and God knows who else.” Kaylie says. Virginia sighs. “I can see that this is a delicate situation, so I will try my best to control myself. But I’m not gonna let Xavier get away with this for much longer! I am going to find my grandson, bring him home, and make Xavier wish he had never been born!” Virginia states.

In his bedroom, Xavier is looking at his ring with the Stanpatos crest on it. “Everything is finally falling into place. With Daisy’s help, I will soon be in control of Stanpatos Enterprises. Its only a matter of time now before I am running this city.” Xavier says…

Lucas bumps into Julia in the common area of the King Beast Plaza. “Hey.” Julia says. “Hi.” Lucas coldly states. “You look like hell, no offense. Everything okay?” Julia questions. “I could just really use a drink. Want to join me?” Lucas asks. “Its a little early in the day for me.” Julia notes. “I could still use the company.” Lucas says. “I suppose that’s doable. I’ll even let you pick the venue this time.” Julia says. Lucas smiles, and the two walk off. Meanwhile, someone can be seen taking pictures of the two of them together...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down