QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S3 Episode 08

Go down

Fantastic S3 Episode 08 Empty Fantastic S3 Episode 08

Post by QG Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:02 pm

In Kaylie’s apartment, Bethany is face to face with Xavier and Kaylie. “How do the two of you know each other?” Bethany asks. Xavier puts his arm around Kaylie. “Kaylie and I don’t just know each other, we’re engaged to be married.” Xavier reveals. Bethany’s jaw opens slightly, and she turns towards Kaylie, who refuses to make eye contact. “Huh, Kaylie never told me she was engaged.” Bethany says. “I’m not surprised. Kaylie has insisted on keeping our engagement private.” Xavier says. “Even so, that seems like something Kaylie would’ve told me. I am her best friend, after all.” Bethany says. “I know. Kaylie told me all about the friendship the two of you share.” Xavier says. “Did you know about our friendship when you sat next to me at the bar?” Bethany questions. “Of course not. I had no clue I was sitting next to my fiancee’s roommate.” Xavier says. “I mentioned your name to Xavier, and then Xavier said how he sat next to a woman at a bar named Bethany earlier. That’s when we figured out we were talking about the same person.” Kaylie lies. “Its a small world. I realize I owe you a debt of gratitude, Bethany. You kept Kaylie company in my absence, and I am incredibly grateful for that.” Xavier says. Bethany fakes a smile. “Kaylie is a dear friend, I’d do anything for her.” Bethany tells Xavier. Xavier’s phone rings. “I’m sorry, I have to take this real quick. Its work related. Excuse me.” Xavier says, before stepping out into the hallway. “So...are you gonna congratulate me?” Kaylie asks. “Why would I do that?” Bethany asks. Kaylie nervously laughs. “I...I just thought you’d be happy for me.” Kaylie says. “Under normal circumstances I probably would be, but this whole situation is sketchy. Not only have you been engaged all this time and didn’t say a word to me, but you are also engaged to a MAN.” Bethany says. “So what?” Kaylie questions. “So what?! You’re the gayest person I know! Something isn’t right here, Kay! Please, just tell me the real reason you’re marrying Xavier, maybe I can help you.” Bethany says. Kaylie contemplates…

Brady is sitting with Victor in the Goo Parlor. “Are you sure you’re okay?” Brady asks. “Yes, I’m fine! I just have a slight headache from being knocked out by that lunatic.” Victor says. “I can’t believe Joe just waltzed into the castle and took off with Ava.” Brady says, as he applies an ice pack to Victor’s head. Victor wacks away the ice pack. “Will you cut that out?! And that isn’t exactly how it went down. Joe came in here, waving his gun around, and then he conked me out. Then as if that wasn’t enough, he made it look like I had been stabbed and stuffed me in the closet.” Victor says. “Honestly Dad, I’m surprised Joe didn’t actually stab you.” Brady says. “That makes two of us. Have you checked on Kristina? She wasn’t in the house when Joe showed up, was she?” Victor asks. “I checked in with Kristina, she’s out running errands. Right now, I just wanna focus on you.” Brady says. “Don’t worry, I’m fine. Its a good thing Dylan and Daisy found me, God only knows how long I would’ve been trapped if they didn’t.” Victor says.

Dylan and Daisy walk into the living room of the Stanpatos mansion, and Dylan immediately makes his way to the mini bar and pours a drink. “You’ve been pretty quiet since we left the castle.” Daisy comments. Dylan takes a sip of the drink. “I don’t have much to say.” Dylan responds. “When don’t you have something to say?” Daisy asks. Daisy crosses her arms. “Are you mad at me?” Daisy questions. Dylan puts down his glass and sighs. “Of course I’m mad at you. You royally screwed up this time!” Dylan tells her. Daisy shrugs. “I don’t see how.” Daisy says. “You kidnapped a man!” Dylan shouts. “That man killed my baby! He doesn’t even deserve to be called a man!” Daisy argues. “That doesn’t give you the right to kidnap him!” Dylan counters. “For the record, my endgame was to kill Joe, but Lucas put a stop to that pretty quick. He wouldn’t even let me cut off his-” Daisy stops herself, and Dylan’s eyes widen. “Oh my God, you wouldn’t.” Dylan says. “I was GOING to, but then Lucas chickened out.” Daisy repeats. Dylan takes a big gulp of his drink, and then slams it on the table. “Let me run all of this by you one more time. So...you and Lucas kidnapped Joe, your plan was to chop off little Joe, and then you were going to kill him. Do you not realize how crazy that all sounds? I know that you are capable of some pretty bad things, but I never thought you would go so far!” Dylan says. Daisy throws her hands in the air. “He was avenging my son! If the police would’ve gotten to Joe, they would’ve just shipped him off to jail! He would’ve still had a roof over his head, three meals a day, and all of his body parts in tact! How is that justice?!” Daisy asks, her voice slightly breaking with the last sentence. “How would you feel being sent to prison for the rest of YOUR life? You probably wouldn’t be too happy about it. Mind you, that isn’t even a what if scenario. There is a very real chance that could actually happen.” Dylan says. “What are you talking about?” Daisy asks, in an exasperated tone. “Kidnapping someone is a serious offense, as is conspiracy to commit murder.” Dylan tells her. Dylan inches closer to Daisy. “If the police find out what you and Lucas did to Joe, you could end up facing some serious jail time.” Dylan points out.

On the balcony of the lighthouse, as the downpour drenches them both, Joe aims his gun at an unconscious Andy. Water dripping down his scarred face, Joe smiles. “You were a worthy opponent, Andy. If only you had put up more of a fight in the end. Oh well, there’s no point in crying over spilt milk, or spilt blood in this case. I’ll see you in hell, Andy Goo.” Joe sneers. Joe’s finger inches closer to the trigger. “Get the hell away from him!” A familiar voice demands. Joe turns, and sees Rebecca standing in the doorway. An expression of shock crosses Joe’s face, but before he even has time to process Rebecca’s return from the dead, Rebecca activates Joe’s flamethrower! Flames launch out directly at Joe, and his entire upper body is ignited in flames! Joe drops his gun, and releases an agonizing scream. Joe frantically stumbles around, and ends up falling right over the railing of the lighthouse balcony! Joe’s scream can be heard becoming fainter and fainter as time goes on. After processing what just transpired, Rebecca throws the flamethrower to the floor and rushes to the railing. Rebecca peeks over the railing, and spots Joe lying in the sand, completely and utterly still. Rebecca turns her head towards Andy, and then rushes to his side. Rebecca kneels down next to him, and places her finger on his neck. “Thank God, you still have a pulse…” Rebecca mutters. Rebecca puts her hand on Andy to wake him up, but then hears a nearby call. “Mom!” A high pitched voice shouts. Rebecca turns her head towards the doorway, and sees Ava standing in the light! Tears form in Rebecca’s eyes, and a smile crosses her face. “Ava.” Rebecca says. “It really is you!” Ava exclaims. Rebecca opens her arms, and Ava rushes to her mother, burying her head in Rebecca’s chest as Rebecca wraps her arms around Ava, squeezing her tight. “I have missed you so much, my baby girl. You have no idea.” Rebecca tells her, struggling to hold back her tears of joy. “That ugly man told me that you were dead.” Ava says. “Joe...Joe wasn’t a very good man, and he had a bad habit of lying, among other things.” Rebecca says. Rebecca pulls away from the embrace somewhat, and cups Ava’s face in her hands. “But none of that matters now, he can’t hurt anyone ever again.” Rebecca assures Ava. “Thanks to you. What you did was pretty bad ass.” Ava says. Rebecca’s eyes widen. “Language, young lady! Where have you even heard anyone say that before?” Rebecca questions. “I’ve heard Aunt Bethany say it.” Ava admits. “Of course you did. Honey, did you actually see what happened between me and that awful man?” Rebecca wonders. “No. I heard him scream, and then I turned around, and you were there. I didn’t have to see anything to know that you saved the day, Mom. You always do.” Ava says, looking up at Rebecca with admiration in her eyes. Ava turns towards Andy. “Is Dad okay?” A concerned Ava asks. Rebecca smiles down at Ava. “Dad’s fine. We are all going to be fine.” Rebecca promises. Andy begins to open his eyes. At first, his vision is blurred, and he sees two silhouettes, one tall and one short. As his vision begins to become clearer, he is able to make out what appears to be Rebecca and Ava! Andy moves his head up slightly and squints his eyes, as he tries to focus in on Rebecca. “Rebecca?” Andy mutters. Rebecca turns towards Andy, and makes eye contact with him. Rebecca smiles. “Its me, Andy.” Rebecca tells him. Rebecca approaches Andy, grabs his hand, and pulls him to his feet. “I...I must be dreaming. You...you’re supposed to be in a coma.” Andy points out, still in disbelief. “I know, Kristina told me all about it. She filled me in on all of the gory details of the chaos that has been going on since our wedding. But trust me, this is not a dream.” Rebecca assures him. Rebecca places her hand on Andy’s cheek. “Does this feel real to you?” Rebecca asks. A tear rolls down Andy’s cheek, as he finally begins to absorb the reality. “Oh my God...it really is you. You finally came home to me!” Andy cries, as he pulls Rebecca into a tight embrace!

“There isn’t anything sketchy about this, Beth, trust me. I’m marrying Xavier because I love him.” Kaylie claims. Bethany is clearly still unconvinced. “If you love Xavier so much, then how come today is the first time I’m hearing about there being someone in your life? You seemed pretty into our kiss earlier, but then you pulled back for some reason. Did you forget you had a fiance?” Bethany asks. Kaylie glares at Bethany, annoyed with her sarcasm. “No, Bethany, I didn’t forget I had a fiance. I...I just got caught up in the nostalgia, that’s it.” Kaylie confidently states. “That still doesn’t explain why you’re marrying a dude. You know better than anyone that being gay isn’t something you can just turn off like a TV. The Kaylie I knew would NEVER get involved with a guy, let alone marry one. If you’re marrying Xavier, there has to be a reason, one that doesn’t involve love. Does he have something on you?” Bethany questions. Kaylie can be seen becoming visibly unsettled. “Can you please just drop it?!” Kaylie asks. “No, I’m not gonna drop it! I care about you, Kaylie, A LOT, and if that bastard is forcing you to do something you don’t want to do, there’s no way I’m gonna let that slide! I know you are way too much of a rule follower for Xavier to be blackmailing you with something illegal you did, so I doubt he’s holding some deep dark secret over your head.” Bethany assumes. Bethany raises an eyebrow. “Is he threatening someone you care about?” Bethany asks. Kaylie’s eyes widen. “What?! No!” Kaylie claims. Bethany smirks. “You’ve always been a crappy liar.” Bethany states. Kaylie’s eyes express worry, and she takes Bethany’s hands into hers. “Please, Beth...please just drop this and be happy for me.” Kaylie begs, trying to conceal her desperation. Bethany soaks in Kaylie’s behavior for a moment, before responding. “Why should I be happy for you when you’re being forced to marry someone you clearly don’t give a damn about?” Bethany questions. The doorknob can be heard turning, and Xavier rejoins the women. As if to express ownership, Xavier wraps his arm around Kaylie’s back. “I’m sorry I had to run out like that. Where were we?” Xavier questions. “We were talking about your engagement to Kaylie. So, how long have the two of you been together?” Bethany wonders. “About six months.” Xavier admits. Bethany cringes. “Oh my gosh, that’s it? Kinda soon to be getting married, don’t you think?” Bethany asks. Xavier chuckles. “It may appear that way on the surface, but during that short time period, Kaylie and I fell madly in love. We saw no reason to wait any longer.” Xavier claims. Bethany nods. “Mmhm. You know, Kaylie’s been in Fantastic for a few months now, so you two must have only been together for a couple of months before you got engaged, unless you called and proposed to her over the phone, which would be pretty lame.” Bethany says. Xavier’s face grows tenser. “As I said earlier, Kaylie and I fell in love very quickly.” Xavier coldly repeats. As Kaylie nervously looks on, her phone begins to ring. Looking for a way out, Kaylie frantically digs for her phone, and then checks the caller ID. “Oh, this is the station. I have to take it.” Kaylie says, before rushing into the other room. Xavier smiles at Bethany, and Bethany fakes a smile back. “So, can I interest you in a drink?” Xavier asks. “Can I interest YOU in one? No offense, but I’ve been in this apartment longer than you have.” Bethany points out. “I think I’ll pass.” Xavier tells her. “Me too.” Bethany responds. “So...you and Kaylie seem rather close.” Xavier observes. “Kaylie and I have known each other for a long time.” Bethany smugly states. “I’m sure you have, otherwise you may not have kissed her.” Xavier calmly notes. With a smirk on her face, Bethany shrugs. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Bethany pretends. “You told me that you had kissed a close friend of yours who also happened to be your roommate.” Xavier reminds her. “Oh, right. Well if it means anything, I wouldn’t have told you if I knew who you were.” Bethany assures him. Xavier smiles. “Don’t worry, you have nothing to regret. You had no idea that Kaylie was in a relationship. But, now that you know, I hope you will do the right thing and respect the boundaries of our relationship.” Xavier says. “I’ll respect your relationship just as soon as I understand it.” Bethany says. Xavier raises an eyebrow. “Meaning?” Xavier wonders. “Kaylie has always had a pretty good idea about who she was. She’s known she was gay since she was a little girl. Gay, not bisexual, not sexually fluid, just gay. So, I find it just a little bit interesting that Kaylie is with a man when before, she never showed ANY interest in guys!” Bethany admits. “I suppose I must’ve left quite the impression on her.” Xavier claims. Bethany looks Xavier up and down. “Tbh, I don’t see anything special from here. Even if you were a woman, you don’t seem like the type of person Kaylie would ever be interested in.” Bethany says. “Is there a point to this, Bethany?” Xavier asks, raising his voice slightly. Bethany glares at him. “I’m not gonna beat around the bush. I think there is more to this story than you or Kaylie are admitting, and I’m pretty sure you aren’t going to tell me anything. But I’m warning you, if I find out you are holding something over Kaylie, that you are forcing her into this marriage, I will be the DEATH of you! Because no one messes with someone as kind and decent as Kaylie and gets away with it!” Bethany warns. Xavier gets closer to Bethany, and looks her dead in the eye. “I suggest you be careful with who you threaten, because you have no idea who you’re dealing with.” Xavier calmly threatens!

Daisy pours herself a drink. “There’s nothing that can connect me to Joe’s abduction.” Daisy assures Dylan. “Don’t forget this little thing called forensic evidence.” Dylan reminds her. Daisy turns towards Dylan. “How do you know anything about forensic evidence?” Daisy questions. “I watch a lot of crime shows.” Dylan says. “Hm, you’ll have to recommend a few.” Daisy notes, taking a sip of her drink. Dylan’s face remains serious. “Don’t change the subject. If the police find out where Joe was being held prisoner, and they find your DNA there, its all over for you. They will throw you in jail, and your life will be over.” Dylan says. “The cops don’t even know that Joe was kidnapped!” Daisy points out. “The police are probably wondering what you and Lucas were doing together when Lucas was stabbed and you were kidnapped. Plus, they are going to wonder where Lucas was stabbed, and if he gives them a fake location and they go to check it out, they’re going to know he lied. But, if he tells them about the abandoned warehouse, the police are going to wonder what you and Lucas were even doing there in the first place, and if Lucas is as weak and ineffective as you say he is, who’s to say he won’t crack under pressure and tell the cops everything?” Dylan wonders. “Lucas used to be a mob boss, he’s probably a PRO at lying during a police interrogation.” Daisy says. “Lucas hasn’t been in the mob for quite some time, he’s mellowed. There’s no guarantee he’ll keep quiet. It certainly doesn’t help that Lydia is dead, it means Lucas has nothing left to lose.” Dylan notes. Daisy takes a big sip of her drink, clearly starting to get shaken up. “Okay, you are really starting to scare me, Dylan…” Daisy admits. “You should be scared! You made an incredibly stupid mistake, and now your whole life could blow up as a result. If I were you, I’d be on the phone with a lawyer right about now.” Dylan says. Daisy ponders for a moment. “No...a lawyer can wait. First, I need to talk to Lucas and make sure he is going to keep his mouth shut.” Daisy states.

Andy looks Rebecca up and down, teary eyed and smiling. “I can’t believe this is real. I’ve been dreaming of this moment, but its been so long, I was starting to lose hope. You weren’t showing any signs of improvement that entire time you were in a coma, sweetheart.” Andy notes. Rebecca smiles. “I’m always happy to surprise you.” Rebecca tells him. Andy’s face grows serious. “Wait a minute...is it even okay for you to be out of bed?” Andy questions. “Probably not. But, Kristina told me what was going on with you, Joe, and Ava, so I figured you could use some help.” Rebecca says. Andy’s eyes widen. “Oh my God, where’s Ava? I...I think I remember seeing her when I woke up, but is she okay?!” Andy questions. “I’m right here, Dad.” Ava says, with her right hand up. Andy rushes inside the lighthouse, and begins examining Ava. “Are you okay? Did he hurt you?” Andy asks. “I’m fine.” Ava assures him. Andy turns towards Rebecca. “Where’s Joe? Did he get away?” Andy questions. “Um, no...he didn’t get so lucky this time.” Rebecca says. “What do you mean? What happened to him?” Andy asks. Rebecca hesitates, and looks over at Ava. “I’m not sure I want to have this conversation in front of our daughter…” Rebecca whispers. “I can hear you! Besides, I don’t see the big deal. I was here when it happened.” Ava points out. “Yes, but you didn’t see anything. You said so yourself.” Rebecca reminds her. “I think your Mom and I should probably have this talk outside.” Andy says. Ava rolls her eyes. “Grown ups can be SO annoying.” Ava complains. Rebecca glares at Ava. “So can mouthy children. Now don’t go anywhere, your Dad and I will be right out on the balcony.” Rebecca says. “Uh huh.” Ava responds. Andy and Rebecca walk out onto the balcony, where its still raining. “Looks like the storm is starting to calm down a bit.” Rebecca comments. “Yeah...so, what happened with Joe?” Andy asks. “When I got here, you and Joe were both out here on the balcony. You were unconscious, and Joe was standing over you holding a gun. I-I noticed a flamethrower on the floor, which I assume belonged to Joe. I picked it up, and I used it on him before he could shoot you. Joe caught on fire, and he fell over the railing.” Rebecca recaps. Andy’s eyes widen, and he points at the railing. “This railing?” Andy asks. “That’s right.” Rebecca says. “That’s a long way down, especially if you’re on fire. Still, I don’t trust anything where Joe is concerned. Sit tight, I’m gonna go look for the body.” Andy says. “It shouldn’t be hard to find. When I looked over the railing, he was lying in the sand.” Rebecca says. Andy looks over the railing. “Its too dark now. I’m gonna have to head down there.” Andy says. Andy and Rebecca head inside, and Andy bumps into Kristina as she’s coming up the stairs. “I’m Rebecca’s ride. I know, I probably should’ve waited in the car, but I couldn’t stand the waiting anymore. How are Rebecca and Ava? Are they okay?” Kristina asks. “They’re fine.” Andy says. “What about Joe?” Kristina questions. “Hopefully he’s dead. I’m on my way to find out for sure. Excuse me.” Andy says, before heading down the stairs. Kristina walks over to Rebecca and Ava. “So, is it true? Is Joe Fish really dead?” Kristina wonders. “It looks that way, and I’m the one who killed him.” Rebecca admits. “You? How did that happen? You aren’t in much shape to be killing anyone. No offense.” Kristina says. Rebecca looks down at Ava. “Sorry in advance, sweetheart.” Rebecca says, before covering Ava’s ears. “I blasted him with a flamethrower.” Rebecca reveals. Kristina’s jaw drops. “WHAT?! No freaking way!” Kristina says. “When I showed up, Joe was about to kill Andy. I knew I had to act quickly, which is when I saw the flamethrower. I grabbed it, I set Joe on fire, and he fell over the railing.” Rebecca reveals. “Well how can we be sure that Joe is really dead? It wouldn’t be the first time he’s cheated death.” Kristina points out. “I looked over the railing after it happened, and I saw Joe lying in the sand. He looked pretty dead to me.” Rebecca recalls. Andy runs up the stairs. “He’s gone!” Andy shouts. “What?!” Kristina asks. “What are you talking about?” Rebecca asks. “Joe isn’t down there. That son of a bitch is still alive!” Andy announces!

In Kaylie’s apartment, Bethany and Xavier’s faces are inches away from each other as they face off. “You know, Kaylie wouldn’t like it if she knew you were threatening me.” Bethany points out. “I was merely returning the favor after you threatened me. But, if you feel the need to tell Kaylie, by all means.” Xavier urges. “You don’t care if I tell Kaylie...what a surprise. You have her on such a tight leash, its not like she’d be able to do anything about it.” Bethany says. “If Kaylie wanted out of the engagement, she would be well within her rights to walk away.” Xavier claims. “But at what cost? Because lets be honest, Kaylie never would’ve accepted your proposal if you didn’t force her. She doesn’t even wear an engagement ring, probably because she’s ashamed of you!” Bethany says. “As I’ve already said, Kaylie wanted to keep our engagement private.” Xavier says. “I wonder why that is. Could it be that Kaylie is embarrassed to be marrying a slime ball like you?!” Bethany asks. Xavier laughs. “You don’t know me, how could you possibly know if I’m a slime ball?” Xavier questions. “I know enough to form an opinion.” Bethany tells him. “Well your opinion isn’t wanted nor is it needed. I am going to marry Kaylie, and there isn’t a thing you or anyone else can do to stop me.” Xavier confidently states. Before Bethany can respond, Kaylie comes back in. “That was the station, there’s been an update on the Joe Fish case. The station got a call from Kristina Cat, apparently Joe kidnapped Commissioner Goo’s daughter.” Kaylie reveals. Bethany’s eyes widen. “Ava?! I’ve gotta call Andy.” Bethany says, before whipping out her phone. Bethany sighs. “Straight to voice mail.” Bethany says, before shoving her phone back into her purse. Bethany turns towards Kaylie. “Maybe I should go out there and help with the search.” Bethany says. “What?! No! Absolutely not! Its too dangerous!” Kaylie tells her. “Ava is like family to me! I can’t just sit around and do nothing!” Bethany shouts. “If I may intervene…” Xavier begins. “What?!” An exasperated Bethany asks. “If it makes you feel any better, I’ll have my people out searching for your friend’s daughter.” Xavier says. “You have people?” Bethany asks. Xavier smirks. “I do. One of the many perks of being incredibly wealthy.” Xavier says. Bethany pauses for a moment. “Oh...well...um...thanks...I guess.” Bethany says. Bethany turns towards Kaylie. “I’m gonna head to my room and turn on the TV, I’m not gonna turn the news off until there is news on Ava.” Bethany says. “I’ll be praying for Ava.” Kaylie says. Bethany nods. “Thanks. Night, Kaylie.” Bethany says, before heading into the other room. “She seemed pretty distant. I hope I didn’t ruin our friendship…” Kaylie mutters. “I wouldn’t worry, darling. Bethany didn’t seem too upset with you. In fact, she’s rather protective of you. She has this asinine idea that I’m holding something over your head.” Xavier says. Kaylie freezes, and she slowly turns towards Xavier. “Bethany said that?” Kaylie wonders. Xavier nods. “She did. Now, why would such a ludicrous idea pop into Bethany’s head?” Xavier questions. “I didn’t say ANYTHING to her, I swear! She...she just knows me better than anyone on this planet. That’s why she can see that my relationship with you is anything but conventional!” Kaylie says. “Bethany can speculate as much as she’d like, but there’s nothing she can do about it, and God forbid if she were to try...that would be most unfortunate for her.” Xavier says. “If you hurt one hair on Bethany’s head, I will kill you!” Kaylie snaps. Xavier chuckles. “Its adorable how defensive you are over your friend. Unfortunately for the two of you, you will never become more than that. After all, Bethany isn’t the only person you could lose if you were to betray me.” Xavier reminds a terrified Kaylie…

At the Stanpatos mansion, Daisy hangs up the phone. “Visiting hours at the hospital are over. I tried to get Lucas on the phone, but he’s asleep.” Daisy says. “That’s good news for you. That means you have at least another twelve hours of freedom.” Dylan jokes. “Will you quit being a smart ass? This isn’t funny! Besides, I don’t think Lucas would turn me in.” Daisy says. “Even if Lucas doesn’t rat you out, you aren’t out of the woods yet. You dug quite the hole for yourself, honey, I hope you’re satisfied.” Dylan says. “Joe is still alive, how could I be satisfied?” Daisy asks. “I can’t believe THAT is what you are worked up about! I need another drink.” Dylan says, as he walks over to the bar. “Is it wrong of me to want that lunatic dead?” Daisy asks. “Of course not! It is wrong to kidnap, torture, and try to kill him though, which is what we should be talking about! If anyone finds out about all that, you could end up spending the next several years behind bars!” Dylan reminds her. “Not necessarily. I could possibly get off because of the circumstances.” Daisy suggests. “You mean losing Chandler. That may have worked if you had come forward right in the beginning, instead of keeping quiet all this time. But given that you didn’t go to the cops right away and confess, it will probably take a miracle to keep you out of jail now.” Dylan says. “Yeah, whatever you say Counselor Dylan. Here’s an idea, why don’t you leave the lawyer business to someone who actually practiced law? Like me!” Daisy tells him. “Yeah, PRACTICED law, as in past tense. You got disbarred after your last crime spree. I know you were pretty upset about your career going down the toilet, but that may seem like a walk in the park compared to doing prison time.” Dylan says. “I am NOT going to prison! I’ve gotten away with worse in the past, and there’s no way I’m going to lose my freedom because I wanted to make sure justice was served! I just need to know if you’re going to be in my corner fighting for me, or if you are going to turn me in. What’s it going to be?” Daisy questions.

Rebecca puts her hands on Andy’s shoulders. “Okay, try to calm down…” Rebecca urges. “How am I supposed to calm down when the lunatic who killed my infant son, kidnapped my daughter, and put my fiancee in a coma is still out there?!” Andy angrily questions. “Okay, lets backtrack for just a moment. How can you be sure that Joe is still alive?” Rebecca asks. “I went down to the beach to look for his body, but he isn’t there. You could still see the imprint in the sand from where he landed, but he’s gone.” Andy reveals. “That’s just great. Joe knows Rebecca is alive, and he knows that she tried to kill him, so now he has even more reason to go after her.” Kristina notes. “No one is going to come after me. There’s one possibility that we aren’t considering. The weather has been horrible tonight, the waves are huge, its possible that Joe’s body was swept away by the tide.” Rebecca points out. “Its possible. But Joe has cheated death twice before, so I’m having a hard time believing he’s actually dead this time.” Andy admits. “I understand, but you really should look at the logistics. Joe was set on fire, and then he fell fifty feet to the ground. The odds of him surviving such traumatic injuries are incredibly slim, the odds of him walking away with those injuries are impossible! I understand you are skeptical, but I really do think this is over. Joe is dead, and he can’t hurt us or anyone else ever again.” Rebecca says. Andy sighs. “Maybe you’re right. Maybe I’m just being paranoid. Either way, I just wanna focus on you right now, I’m so happy to have you back.” Andy says. “I’ll give the two of you a minute and go wait in the car. Maybe Ava will want to come with me.” Kristina says. “I don’t want to leave Mom and Dad.” Ava says. Rebecca smiles at Ava. “Don’t worry, sweetheart, we’ll be right behind you.” Rebecca says. “You know, I’ve been having a really hard time beating this game on my phone. Maybe you could help me out while we wait, yeah?” Kristina asks Ava. “Sure.” Ava says, before following Kristina down the stairs. “How is Ava doing?” Andy wonders. “She’s putting on a good act, but I think she’s a little shaken up. We should probably put her into counseling, after everything that just happened.” Rebecca says. Andy sighs. “I hate that she was dragged into this because of me.” Andy says. “Don’t do that, none of this is your fault. Joe didn’t target people because they wronged him, he did it because he was a hateful, despicable man.” Rebecca notes. “I let Joe fall into that acid instead of helping him and taking him into custody, and if that wasn’t enough, I went and I poked the snake again.” Andy says. “What are you talking about?” Rebecca asks. “After the explosion, Joe was arrested and taken to the police station. After everything that had happened, I was so angry...and I honestly didn’t think prison would be able to hold him for long. So I went down to the station, I ended up alone with Joe in the interrogation room, and I pulled my gun on him. I wasn’t bluffing either, I was ready to blow him away.” Andy admits. “That’s unlike you.” Rebecca notes. “I know it was wrong, but I was in the middle of the aftermath of the explosion, and seeing all of the damage Joe caused...I know its not an excuse. I’m a cop, and its not my job to do that to a suspect, no matter what they’re being accused of, but I did it anyway, and because of me, one of my officers lost his life.” Andy reveals. Rebecca’s eyes widen. “What officer?” Rebecca asks. “Officer Brian. Joe managed to take my gun before I could shoot him, he took Brian hostage so he could get out of the police station, and then when he had a clear path to the door, he let Brian go and he shot him in the back.” Andy recalls. “Oh my God...are you facing any consequences?” Rebecca asks. “There’s a criminal investigation, and I’ve been suspended from the force. I deserve all of it. I took the law into my own hands, I abused my power, and I deserve to face the consequences for my actions, and now that Joe isn’t a threat anymore, I’m ready for whatever those consequences are.” Andy says. “Well whatever comes next, I promise you this, we will face it as a team.” Rebecca says. Andy smiles, and caresses Rebecca’s cheek. “I’m so happy to have you back. That whole time you were gone, it felt like I had lost a part of myself, and I wasn’t sure I’d ever be whole again.” Andy confides. “You don’t have to worry about that anymore. I’m back, and I’m never leaving you again.” Rebecca assures him. “Promise?” Andy asks. Rebecca nods. “Promise.” Rebecca confirms. Andy leans in, and kisses Rebecca.

“Watch what you say! Bethany is in the next room!” Kaylie reminds Xavier. “I know. That’s something that will have to be corrected.” Xavier says. “What do you mean?” Kaylie asks. “Bethany’s presence is too much of a problem, which is why it would be best for all involved if she were to leave.” Xavier states. “I can’t just throw Bethany out into the streets!” Kaylie notes. “I’m sure her friends the Goo family have some room for her in what’s left of their castle. She just can’t stay with us. I’m sure you don’t want Bethany discovering the real reason you are marrying me. After all, that would make her a liability, and you know that I detest liabilities.” Xavier says. “Don’t worry, I’ll find a way to get rid of Bethany.” Kaylie says. Xavier smiles. “Splendid. Well, its been a long day, I think its time to turn in. Will you be joining me?” Xavier asks. “I’m gonna stay up for a little while longer.” Kaylie says. “Okay. Good night, darling.” Xavier says. Xavier kisses Kaylie on the forehead, and she cringes when he isn’t looking. Xavier then heads into the bedroom. Once Xavier is gone, Kaylie opens a picture on her phone, and sighs. “Being a part of this relationship with Xavier is one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to do, but its worth it if it means keeping you safe.” Kaylie says. The picture is revealed to be one of a baby…

In Xavier and Kaylie’s bedroom, Xavier removes a small lock box from his suitcase. Xavier places the lock box on the dresser, and opens it up. Xavier removes a ring, and smiles upon seeing it. “Now that I’m in Fantastic, its time for me to take what is rightfully mine.” Xavier says. The ring is revealed to have the Stanpatos family crest imprinted on it!

The camera pans from a folder with the Stanpatos crest on it, over to Dylan and Daisy. “Of course I’m not going to turn you in, I don’t want to see you in jail.” Dylan says. “You seem pretty angry with me. I wasn’t sure if you were angry enough to turn me in, especially if it means sending Lucas to jail too.” Daisy admits. “I admit, the thought of Lucas in a prison yard puts a smile on my face, but I can’t stand the thought of you in a prison yard. Though in fairness, you’d rock the whole inmate look. Orange jumpsuits are usually unflattering, but you look good in everything you wear.” Dylan tells her. Daisy smiles. “Thank you for making me feel a little better, even though you’re the one who made me paranoid in the first place. I’m sorry for keeping you at an arm’s length these last few months. I just didn’t want you involved in what I was up to.” Daisy says. “I appreciate you looking out for me, but now its my turn to look out for you. I won’t let you go to prison, I love you too much to let that happen.” Dylan says. Daisy’s eyes widen. “Did...did you just say you love me?” Daisy asks. “Yeah...I...I guess I did.” Dylan says. Daisy smiles. “I’m happy to hear that, because...I think I love you too.” Daisy admits, before pulling Dylan into a kiss.

Brady and Victor are sitting in the Goo Parlor, when Andy, Rebecca, Kristina, and Ava walk in. Victor and Brady both look shocked. “Rebecca?!” Brady asks. “How is this possible?!” Victor asks. “We made it look like Rebecca was dead to keep her safe from Joe.” Andy admits. “That’s why you didn’t tell Ava right away. You didn’t want her to think her mother was dead when she wasn’t.” Victor realizes. Victor notices Ava. “Speaking of which, you’re alright!” Victor exclaims. “So if Ava is safe and sound, where’s Joe?” Brady asks. “Joe is dead.” Rebecca reveals. “Are you sure?” Brady asks. “Even though we didn’t find Joe’s body, we’re pretty sure he’s dead this time.” Andy says. Brady turns towards Kristina. “So how come you are with them? What did you have to do with all this?” Brady asks. “I...may have played a part in hiding Rebecca from Joe. I’m sorry for keeping this a secret from you, I just didn’t want to put you in danger.” Kristina says. “I don’t have time to be mad, I’m just glad everything is okay. Joe is dead, Ava is okay, Andy and Rebecca are back together, all is right in the world.” Brady says. “Speaking of which, maybe we should give Andy and Rebecca some time to themselves.” Kristina says. “Sounds like a plan. I could use some alone time with my own wife.” Brady admits. Kristina smiles. “Lead the way.” Kristina says. Brady and Kristina walk out. “Though I’m happy Rebecca is alive, I’m going to have to talk to you about HOW she’s alive, Andy. But, it can wait another day. I’m sure the two of you would like to spend some time together, now that the threat of Joe is over and done with.” Victor says. “Thanks, Uncle Vic. I promise I’ll tell you everything tomorrow.” Andy says. Victor nods, and turns towards Ava. “You know what I just realized? Its past your bed time.” Victor tells Ava. “I want to spend more time with Mom, its been so long since I saw her.” Ava pouts. “I think Ava can stay up late this one night.” Rebecca says. Victor smiles. “Of course. And for what its worth, I’m happy to see the three of you together again.” Victor says. Andy smiles at Rebecca. “That makes two of us.” Andy says.

Upstairs, Brady and Kristina enter their bedroom. “So, what’s your take? You think Joe is really dead?” Brady asks. “Rebecca blasted him with a flamethrower, and then he fell 50 ft from the top floor of the lighthouse.” Kristina says. “Damn, even Michael Myers couldn’t survive all that.” Brady says. Kristina smiles. “You know, for the first time in a long time, it feels like all is right in the world. Joe is dead, Andy and Rebecca are back together, does it get any better than that?” Kristina asks. “Things are going good right now, but I think they could get even better.” Brady says. “Oh? How so?” Kristina asks. “Now that this whole mess is over, I was thinking we could use some rest and relaxation. How do you feel about jetting to San Francisco for a couple of days for some fun in the sun?” Brady asks. “I think we could pull it off. We’re still settling in Fantastic, so its not like we have jobs keeping us here. When do we leave?” Kristina asks. “How’s tomorrow morning sound?” Brady asks. Kristina smiles. “That’s more than alright with me.” Kristina says, before kissing Brady.

“So, what should we do now that we’re together again?” Rebecca questions. “Well, I think you should probably go back to the hospital, as much as I hate to say it. You just woke up from a coma, you might not be 100%.” Andy notes. “I’ll go back to the hospital and get checked out, but first I want to spend some time with my daughter and the man I love.” Rebecca says. “Sounds like a plan.” Andy says. “We should watch a movie!” Ava exclaims. “That sounds like a great idea! Halloween is in a couple of weeks, how about we watch something scary?” Andy suggests. “I don’t think that’s such a good idea. Our lives have been their own horror flick these last few months. Besides, we have a young child in the room.” Rebecca points out. “I’m good with horror movies, I’ve already seen the Saw movies.” Ava says. Rebecca glares at Andy. “Did you let our daughter watch Saw?!” Rebecca asks. “Of course not! Those movies are even too gory for me.” Andy says. Rebecca sighs. “Bethany...Well, no matter what Ava has watched in the past, I still think we should find something more appropriate for the whole family. So, how about we pick something out?” Rebecca asks. Rebecca sits on the couch, and Andy picks Ava up and carries her over to the couch. Andy sits next to Rebecca, and Ava manages to squeeze between the two of them. Rebecca turns on the TV, and then rests her head on Andy’s shoulder. Andy smiles, and wraps his arm around Rebecca, and the three watch a movie together, as a family.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down