QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S2 Episode 17

Go down

Fantastic S2 Episode 17 Empty Fantastic S2 Episode 17

Post by QG Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:57 am

In Bethany’s room in The Evil Force’s castle, Bethany is lying down on the bed inside her cage, when she hears the door open. She opens her eyes, and sees Evil Kristina opening her cage door. “What are you doing?” Bethany asks. “I’m taking you away from here.” Evil Kristina says. “You can’t kidnap me when you’ve already kidnapped me.” Bethany notes. Evil Kristina chuckles. “I’m not kidnapping you. I have a fun little trip planned, just for you and I. Are you interested?” Evil Kristina asks. “By trip, do you mean somewhere outside of this house?” Bethany asks. “Of course! Despite your accommodations, I don’t want you to feel as if you are a prisoner, Bethany. I want you to get out some, I want you to be able to go to public venues, like any ordinary person.” Evil Kristina says. “And what makes you think I won’t take the chance to tell someone that you’ve kidnapped me?” Bethany asks. “I have faith that you won’t take advantage of the privilege I am giving you. Come, let us venture out into the world. I promise you, you won’t regret it.” Evil Kristina says. Bethany stands up, and follows Evil Kristina out.

Bethany and Evil Kristina are now walking down a corridor in a museum. “Are we in some kind of museum? Where is everyone else?” Bethany asks. “I reserved the entire building just for us.” Evil Kristina admits. “How did you manage that?” Bethany asks. “I own the property. In fact, this right here is my private collection of art that I have acquired over the years. Come, I want you to see my personal favorite.” Evil Kristina says, as she guides Bethany to a painting of Alexander the Great. “Who is this?” Bethany asks. “This is Alexander the Great, he was a king who began his reign all the way back in 336 B.C.” Evil Kristina says. “What’s so great about him?” Bethany asks. “He was an excellent leader! His accomplishments during his reign are unmatched. In a way, I can relate to him.” Evil Kristina says. “In what way?” Bethany asks. “We are both fearsome rulers who strive for world domination. I may not rule kingdoms like he did, but I will soon enough.” Evil Kristina says. “You seem awfully sure of yourself.” Bethany notes. “I am. But, all of this would be pointless if I did not have a queen to share the world with. Bethany, my dear, you and I could be the modern day Alexander the Great! We have the means to bring this planet to its knees! When I finally execute my plan, nation after nation will be surrendering to us, and those that don’t will be erased from existence. Surely that sense of power must sound appealing to you! Your goal has been to reclaim control of Stanpatos Enterprises, but I can offer you much, much more! Once we are finished, there isn’t an inch of this Earth that you won’t rule over. We will be unstoppable.” Evil Kristina says. Bethany contemplates for a moment, before smiling. “You have a really nice gallery. Thank you for showing me.” Bethany says. “Thank you for accompanying me. Until the next time.” Evil Kristina says.

Bethany wakes up in her cage, and sees that there is no sign of Evil Kristina. “It...it was just a dream? But it felt so real…” Bethany says.

Andropov joins Evil Kristina in the parlor of the castle. “You are looking well for a dead man.” Evil Kristina notes. Andropov smiles. “I wouldn’t be standing here if you hadn’t revived me. Thank goodness I showed you how to use my machine, or else I would have been gone for good.” Andropov says. “Which would be quite unfortunate, given everything we still have to accomplish.” Evil Kristina says. “Speaking of which, I trust you gave Bethany the drugged food?” Andropov asks. “I did, though I have my reservations.” Evil Kristina says. “You needn’t worry. Thanks to my drug, soon, Bethany will be in love with you.” Andropov says. “I just hope I am not getting a brainwashed zombie. The reason I desire Bethany is because of her ruthlessness and her fire, if she loses those qualities, then she is of no use to me.” Evil Kristina says. “Bethany is not going to change, nor will she even be brainwashed! The drug I gave her merely influences her dreams, which will in turn influence her real life feelings, specifically her feelings for you. After enough of those dreams, Bethany will wake up and find herself to be in love with you.” Andropov says. “I’m looking forward to that day. In the mean time, I have another task for you.” Evil Kristina says.

In Dylan and Daisy’s room, Daisy is fixing her hair in front of the mirror. “How do I look?” Daisy asks. “You look great. Its just such a shame you’re going to be wasting yourself on Brody.” Dylan says. “I’m not wasting myself on Brody. I’m just going to draw him in enough where I’ll have the opportunity to escape.” Daisy says. “And what if your plan backfires?” Dylan asks. “It won’t!” Daisy claims. “You said the same thing about gaslighting Rebecca and getting pregnant to hold on to Andy!” Dylan reminds her. Daisy rolls her eyes. “Do you really have to dredge up the past?” Daisy asks. “I’m just trying to talk you out of doing something colossally stupid.” Dylan says. Someone can be heard turning the doorknob. “Here we go…” Daisy says. The door opens, and Brody walks in. “Miss me?” Brody asks. “We haven’t had the chance to.” Dylan points out. “Be nice. Brody is just doing his job.” Daisy says. “How kind of you. Its certainly a change from the way you treated me earlier.” Brody says. “I’m really sorry about that. I was under a lot of stress, between being held captive and the pregnancy...the last few days haven’t been easy.” Daisy says. “I can imagine. When is the baby due?” Brody asks. “In a few months. Hopefully by then, I’ll be back home and will be able to give birth in a hospital. But, I don’t have a clue what my father is planning for me, or my baby.” Daisy says. “Well don’t look at me, my job is to make sure the people on this property don’t escape. I have no idea what your father’s endgame is.” Brody says. “So you’re in the dark like the rest of us...I’m really sorry for treating you so badly earlier.” Daisy says. “No apologies necessary, I’m use to it.” Brody says. “Cry me a river.” Dylan says, under his breath. “That’s such a shame, because underneath the muscle, you seem like a really fun guy.” Daisy says. “You really think so?” Brody asks. “You at least have a sense of humor, which is more than I can say for my father.” Daisy says. “I can’t be all that, considering you turned me down when I invited you out for a drink.” Brody points out. “To be perfectly honest with you, the only reason I turned you down was because it was so sudden, and a part of me was still hung up on Andy.” Daisy says. “But you aren’t anymore?” Brody asks. “I’ve come to terms with the fact that Andy and I are over. He despises me because of what I did to Rebecca, and there’s nothing I can do to change that.” Daisy says. “That’s a real shame...for him, that is. I don’t think he quite realizes what he’s missing out on.” Brody says. Daisy smiles. “Uh...don’t forget, I’m still in the room.” Dylan says. “How unfortunate. Daisy, what’s say you and I go somewhere a little more private to get to know one another better?” Brody asks. “I would really like that.” Daisy says. “Are you insane?” Dylan asks. “Insane for what? Wanting good conversation? I’m obviously not getting any here.” Daisy snarks. Daisy turns towards Brody. “Lead the way.” Daisy says. Brody turns towards Dylan. “Don’t worry, mate. You won’t be alone for too long, I won’t keep Daisy out too late.” Brody says. Brody winks at an annoyed Dylan, before leading Daisy out. “I hope you know what you’re doing, Daisy.” Dylan mutters to himself…

Back in Fantastic City, Lucas is in with Zoey in her hospital room. “What kind of game are you playing?!” Lucas asks her. “Game? I’m sure I have no clue what you’re talking about.” Zoey says. “Cut the crap, Zoey! I know I was drugged last night!” Lucas yells. “Drugged? Lucas, trust me when I tell you that you weren’t drugged last night, you were simply sloshed.” Zoey says. “Except we both know I only had one glass of wine last night, and the reason I was so out of it was because you slipped something into my drink.” Lucas says. “That’s absurd!” Zoey claims. “Not really. I had the glass tested, and they found traces of a sedative in it. Considering you were the only one in the room with me, that means that you drugged me!” Lucas says. “I don’t know how that sedative got in your glass, but trust me when I tell you that I was not the one who put it there! Have you considered that maybe one of the many staff members poisoned you?” Zoey asks. “Why would they do that?” Lucas asks. “Why don’t you ask them and find out?” Zoey asks. “I’m not going to do that, because I know it wasn’t someone on staff who drugged me. It was you, Zoey. You were the one who drugged me, which means if I slept with you, it was against my will!” Lucas yells. “Lucas, if you would just give me the chance to explain…” Zoey says. “I don’t want to hear anymore of your lies. But you know what you can do? You can try and give me one good reason I shouldn’t have you arrested for rape.” Lucas growls. “How dare you! I have done a lot of terrible things in my life, but I assure you that sexual assault has not been one of them, nor will it ever be one of them!” Zoey snaps. “Are you trying to imply that I consented? When I was drugged unconscious?” Lucas asks. “Neither of us consented, because nothing happened between us. I didn’t drug you because I wanted you to sleep with me, I drugged you because I wanted you and Lydia to think that we had.” Zoey confesses!

Betty is still with Lydia in the interrogation room at the Fantastic P.D. “One way that we could possibly get the judge to grant you bail is if you agreed to wear an ankle monitor. That way, it would give the judge confidence that you wouldn’t flee the country. It also wouldn’t be a bad idea for you to agree to a psyche evaluation. If your mental health really has regressed, that is the key to you avoiding a prison sentence.” Betty says. “Trust me, I’m going to talk to a psychiatrist, no matter what happens with this court case. I need to figure out what’s going on inside my head.” Lydia says.

In The Evil Force’s castle, Brody leads Daisy into another bedroom, and pours himself a drink. “Is this your room?” Daisy asks. “Oh no, your father has me kept separated from the other guests in the compound. I guess he probably assumes its better for my well being.” Brody says. “Trust me when I tell you that my father doesn’t give a damn about your well being. You are nothing but a hired gun to him.” Daisy notes. “I know that. If I’m being blunt, I don’t give a damn about your father either. The only thing he is good for is signing my paychecks.” Brody says. “Enough talk about my deranged father, I want to talk about you. Tell me a little bit about yourself.” Daisy says. “What is it you want to know?” Brody asks. “Everything.” Daisy says. “Alright. I grew up in Scotland with my father, I didn’t actually come to the U.S until I was an adult.” Brody says. “I notice you said you grew up with your father, was your mother not around?” Daisy asks. “No. Right after my mother gave birth, my father took me, and banned her from coming anywhere near me.” Brody says. “And she didn’t put up any kind of a fight? Olivia Acerbi doesn’t strike me as a quitter.” Daisy says. “She isn’t. But, I didn’t fit into her lifestyle. She was too busy following Wishbone around to care about raising a child, least of all one that wasn’t biologically his.” Brody says. “Yeah, but Josephine is Wishbone’s daughter, and Andy told me that Acerbi didn’t raise her.” Daisy notes. “Maybe not, but my mother has certainly made up for it since then. Josephine this, Josephine that, all she cares about is making that snobby bitch happy, even at the expense of her other children. Brody says. “Josephine is a snobby bitch, isn’t she?” Daisy says. “The worst, but that doesn’t stop Mummy dearest from trying to make her happy. The whole reason she finally stopped following Wishbone around the globe is because she didn’t want to make her precious baby upset. Of course, it doesn’t take much to upset that self righteous do gooder. She likes to act as if she’s so perfect, but she’s no different than the rest of us. She shot Kadmos Masters in cold blood, and then she got her boy toy the police commissioner to cover it up, and when she was finally exposed, she lied and said she was brainwashed when she shot him. What a load of bull.” Brody says. “Well, it sounds like you are super close with your Mom and sister.” Daisy sarcastically says. “On the plus side, I have another sister I’ve never met, so I haven’t gotten the chance to despise her yet.” Brody says. “What about the rest of the family?” Daisy asks. “This is the Goo family we’re talking about, that family is people permanently positioned on high horses. The worst of them was Victor’s son V.J, but fortunately, he’s six feet under. He was shot while he was bringing down a crime ring, and declared brain dead. Though if you ask me, he was already brain dead before the shooting.” Brody says. “So why do you hate V.J more than the others?” Daisy questions. “Because he stole my wife. Sure, Maya and I didn’t always get along, but V.J showing up in her life is what permanently tore us apart.” Brody recalls. “Don’t you just despise that family?” Daisy asks. “More than words can say. But, I’m happy that I’m not required to live by their ridiculously high standards. I do whatever I please.” Brody says. “That makes two of us. And, for what its worth, if you ask me, you are the one who got the looks in that family.” Daisy says. “The same could be said about you. I’ve seen pictures of your brother, and what your father use to look like before he possessed Kristina. You are much prettier than they are.” Brody says. Daisy smiles at Brody, and then leans in and kisses him! Daisy leads Brody over to the bed, and then pushes him onto it. Daisy climbs on top of Brody, and begins kissing him again. Meanwhile, as they are kissing, Daisy reaches for the nightstand. Daisy discretely grabs the lamp while Brody is distracted. Daisy pulls away from him. “What’s wrong?” Brody asks. “Nothing’s wrong. I just thought you could use a little nap.” Daisy says. Daisy then smashes the lamp over Brody’s head! Brody falls unconscious, and Daisy begins digging through Brody’s pockets. “Ah ha!” Daisy says, as she pulls out a set of keys from Brody’s pocket.

Back in Dylan and Daisy’s room, Dylan is pacing back and forth. “Don’t worry, she’s going to be just fine. Brody doesn’t seem like the brightest bulb in the box, so manipulating him can’t be too hard, right? But then again, The Evil Force or Andropov could catch them, and that could screw everything up, and I know The Evil Force wouldn’t hesitate to kill Daisy…” Dylan mutters to himself. Someone can be heard unlocking the door, and Dylan turns to face it. The door opens, and Daisy walks in! “You’re back! Your father didn’t kill you!” Dylan says. Daisy looks confused. “What?” Daisy asks. “Never mind. Everything went well with Brody?” Dylan asks. “He was even easier than I ever imagined. I got him to confide in me, I got him to kiss me, and then, when the time was right, I smashed a lamp over his head.” Daisy says. “Is he…” Dylan begins to say. “Is he what? Dead? No! Of course not! I’m not a murderer.” Daisy points out. “Accidents happen when you hit someone over the head.” Dylan points out. “Luckily, he has a hard head. Now lets get out of here before someone finds him or he wakes up.” Daisy says. “Do you remember where the exit is?” Dylan asks. “No, unfortunately. Its been a really long time since I’ve been here. So...I guess we’ll just have to wing it.” Daisy says. “Like most of your plans. Okay, that’s fine.” Dylan says. Dylan and Daisy then exit the room.

In Andy and Rebecca’s room, Andy is trying to break the door open. “Its not budging! Any luck on your end?” Andy asks. Rebecca is standing by the window. “There are bars on the window, so we won’t be getting out this way.” Rebecca says. “The Evil Force really designed this place as a kidnapper’s paradise, didn’t he?” Andy asks. “Its probably not the first time he has held someone prisoner here.” Rebecca says. “Maybe not, but it’ll definitely be the last. Once this mess is over, we’re going to find a way to get Kristina back, and that son of a bitch will be wiped off the face of the Earth for good.” Andy says. “Which will be significantly more likely now that Andropov is dead.” Rebecca says. “Assuming he stays dead. Andropov is the one who brought both Dylan and Kristina back, two people we thought there was zero chance of being alive. I find it hard to believe he didn’t have a contingency plan in the event of his own death.” Andy says. Suddenly, someone can be heard unlocking the door. “Someone is coming in.” Andy announces. “This could be our chance to escape.” Rebecca says. Rebecca grabs a metal tray, and stands behind the door. The door opens, and Daisy walks in. Before Rebecca realizes who it is, she swings the tray, and hits Daisy in the back of the head! “OW!” Daisy screams. Dylan walks in. “What are you doing?!” Dylan asks. “Daisy?” A confused Rebecca asks. “Oh please! Don’t even pretend like you didn’t know it was me!” Daisy snaps. “Come on, Daisy. Rebecca would never do that to you on purpose, especially not when you’re pregnant.” Andy says. Rebecca offers Daisy her hand to help her up, but Daisy slaps it away. “I can stand up myself, thank you!” Daisy angrily tells her. Daisy stands up. “How’s the baby?” Andy asks. “Fine. I’m fine too, by the way. Thank you for the concern.” Daisy sarcastically says. “I’m happy you’re okay, too.” Andy says. “So how did you two get your hands on a set of keys?” Rebecca asks. “I took them off of one of my father’s henchmen. Actually, I think you probably know him, Andy. His name is Brody.” Daisy says. “Brody McKay? He’s working for The Evil Force?” Andy asks. “That’s right. He said the two of you are related.” Daisy says. “I think of that bastard less as my cousin and more as the person who kidnapped Silvia Miller while she was pregnant with my daughter.” Andy says. “You have a daughter with someone other than Rebecca?” Dylan asks. “He’s talking about Ava.” Rebecca says. “You weren’t the one who gave birth to Ava?” Dylan asks. “Its a long story. What’s relevant to the present is that at the tail end of Silvia’s pregnancy, Brody kidnapped her so that he could steal the baby after she gave birth. Silvia gave birth while in captivity, but she convinced Brody to take Ava to a doctor to get checked out. Brody brought Ava to his mother, but fortunately, she turned on him.” Rebecca recalls. “No wonder he hates his mother so much. Well, Brody is unconscious, so he won’t be a problem for a little while. In the meantime, we need to get out of here.” Daisy says. “We can’t leave yet, we still don’t know where Brady and Bethany are.” Rebecca says. “Assuming they are even still alive.” Dylan says. “Way to stay positive. We aren’t going anywhere without Brady or Bethany.” Andy says. “Suit yourself.” Dylan says. Dylan turns towards Daisy. “Shall we find the exit?” Dylan asks. “Actually, you know what? Its probably not a bad idea for the two of you to leave. Daisy is pregnant, so she has more to lose than any of us. Plus, once you escape, you can tell the police what is going on.” Rebecca says. “Are you sure you aren’t just trying to get rid of me?” Daisy asks. “We are being held prisoner by a lunatic, trust me when I say that you and your antics are the least of my concerns right now.” Rebecca says. “Rebecca said we could leave, we should probably leave.” Dylan tells Daisy. Daisy turns towards Andy. “Andy, be careful. Our baby needs you.” Daisy tells Andy. Dylan and Daisy then walk out. “Alright, lets go find Brady and Bethany. The sooner we find them, the sooner we can leave.” Rebecca says. “That could be easier said than done. I have a feeling this is a pretty big house, which means it could be like searching through a maze.” Andy says. “I guess we better get to work then.” Rebecca says, before she and Andy exit the room…

“So you mean to tell me that you and I...we never…” Lucas begins to say. “Nope, it was all a fabrication.” Zoey admits. “I don’t get it, why would you go through all of this trouble?” Lucas asks. “Because I knew it was the only way to break you and Lydia up. I knew you would never sleep with me willingly, and I wasn’t about to make you do it, so I decided on the next best thing. I needed Lydia to believe that her loving, devoted husband wasn’t so loving and devoted after all, so that she would break off the engagement and end things with you.” Zoey says. “Why? Was it so you could have me all to yourself?” Lucas asks. “I had my reasons.” Zoey cryptically tells him. “Wait a minute...so this whole threat from the mob...was that what pushed you to try and break up Lydia and I, or was that also fabricated so that I would bring you into my home?” Lucas questions. “Have you forgotten that I was shot?” Zoey asks. “Given what you pulled last night, I wouldn’t put it past you to somehow arrange your own shooting. Its time to put all of our cards on the table, Zoey. Were you actually in danger from the mob, or did you lie about that as well?” Lucas asks. Zoey sighs. “There was never actually a threat from the mob. The reason I fed you that lie is because I knew it was my best chance at moving into your home, I knew you wouldn’t be able to turn me away if you thought my life was in danger. My moving in allowed me to get close to you again, after being apart for so many years.” Zoey says. “Why would you go through all of this trouble? You were the one who left me all those years ago! Why would you suddenly decide to come back into my life, and bring a wrecking ball to my relationship?!” Lucas asks. “Like I said, I had my reasons.” Zoey repeats. “Well whatever your reasons were, you are done playing me for a fool. First chance I get, I’m having your bags packed and thrown out on to the front lawn. If you don’t get out of the hospital fast enough to grab your stuff before someone steals it, tough luck. And another thing, you are going to drop the charges against Lydia.” Lucas says. Zoey laughs. “No, I don’t think so. Your crazy ex girlfriend tried to kill me, she deserves to rot in prison.” Zoey says. “You are going to drop those charges, Zoey, or else you will be rotting in prison right next to her. In case you didn’t know, drugging someone is considered a felony, and you could end up doing a lot of time for it.” Lucas tells her. “Where’s your proof?” Zoey asks. “That’s a stupid question. You drugged my wine last night while you were with me, which means you had the drug on you, and since you probably never had the chance to change your clothes and dispose of the evidence before Lydia attacked you, the drug you used is probably sitting in the pocket of the clothes you were wearing last night, which are still on the floor in the guest room. All I would have to do is send the cops over to the mansion, they will find the drug, probably with your fingerprints all over it. Once they have the actual drug, they can compare it to the sedative that was found in my wine glass, and they’ll see its a match, which will be more than enough to convict you.” Lucas says. “No, I don’t believe you. No matter how angry you are with me, I don’t believe you would ever send me to prison. You could never be that cruel.” Zoey says. “If you choose to hurt the woman I love, I will send you to prison and then I will send you to hell. You see, if I lose Lydia, that means I’ll have nothing left to lose, which means there will be nothing stopping me from arranging a little accident for you once you’re in prison. You might end up hanging yourself in your cell, or one of the inmates could end up shanking you in the laundry room. A lot of bad things could happen to you in lock up.” Lucas warns. “You wouldn’t dare!” Zoey snaps. “If you send Lydia to prison, there is nothing I wouldn’t do to hurt you! So if you don’t want to end up serving time with hardened criminals that will put you six feet under for ten dollars in their account and a pack of cigarettes, you better get on that phone and make sure Lydia is released.” Lucas tells her. Zoey sighs. “Fine, I’ll do it, provided you agree not to press charges against me for the drugging, or do anything that could cause me any other type of harm.” Zoey says. “Fine.” Lucas says, as he hands Zoey a phone. “What’s this for?” Zoey asks. “You are going to call Josephine Acerbi, and you are going to tell her that you are dropping the charges against Lydia.” Lucas says. “Now?! I’m still weak from the strangling!” Zoey claims. “Its either you call Josephine to drop the charges against Lydia, or I’ll be calling Josephine to file charges against you! Its your call, literally.” Lucas says. Zoey reluctantly takes the phone from Lucas, and makes the call. “Hi, is this Detective Acerbi?...This is Zoey Kellers.” Zoey says…

Betty is still with Lydia in the interrogation room at the Fantastic P.D. “An officer should be coming to bring you to the courthouse for your arraignment any minute now, I’d like to use these last few moments we have to make sure you are clear on what our plan is.” Betty says. “We’re clear. You are going to suggest to the judge that I be released on bail, and that I wear an ankle monitor to make sure I don’t try and leave town. You are also going to tell the judge that I have consented to a psyche evaluation.” Lydia says. “Very good.” Betty says. Lydia cringes in pain. “Are you alright?” Betty asks. “Yeah, I just have this horrible migraine.” Lydia says. “My guess is its probably stress related.” Betty says. “Probably. Migraines are pretty much part of my every day life these days.” Lydia notes. “You’ve been under a tremendous amount of stress. Between this whole mess with Zoey and being taken hostage by that monster The Master, its a wonder you are even still standing!” Betty says. “You could argue that I’m not. I had to break up with the man I was planning to spend the rest of my life with, I’m in jail, and I could stay in jail for the next several years.” Lydia says. Josephine walks in. “Hello Detective, I assume you are the one escorting my client to her arraignment?” Betty asks. “There isn’t going to be an arraignment.” Josephine says. “What? Why not?” Lydia asks. “First, let me just tell you that Zoey is awake and she is going to make a full recovery.” Josephine reveals. “That’s wonderful news.” Betty says. “So even if Zoey is awake, wouldn’t I still be looking at attempted murder charges? So why cancel the arraignment?” Lydia asks. “Because Zoey just called me. She wanted to tell me that she has decided to drop the charges against you.” Josephine reveals. “What? That doesn’t make any sense! If Zoey wanted to be with Lucas, it seems like she would be better off with me in prison.” Lydia says. “Zoey didn’t give you any indication as to why she would drop the charges?” Betty asks. “None at all. But, if I were you, Lydia, I’d be counting my blessings. I’ll go draw up the paperwork for your release.” Josephine says, before uncuffing Lydia from the desk. Josephine then walks out. “I don’t understand why Zoey would drop the charges.” Lydia notes. “Who cares why she would drop the charges? The point is that you are free!” Betty says. “Yeah...I’m free, but do I really have a life to go back to?” Lydia asks. “I can’t say how things are going to turn out between you and Lucas. However, I’m confident that in the end, you will be okay. You are a strong individual, Lydia, and you’ll be able to overcome any obstacle that stands in between you and happiness. Anyways, it would appear my work here is done. You’ll be receiving my bill shortly. Congratulations on your victory.” Betty says, before walking out.

In The Evil Force’s castle, Brady is looking out the window, when he hears the door unlocking. The door opens, and Andy and Rebecca walk in! “You two are definitely a sight for sore eyes!” Brady notes. “I can say the same thing about you. Its good to see you’re still in one piece.” Andy says. “Same to you. So what are you two doing roaming around the building? How did you get out?” Brady asks. “Dylan and Daisy got us out. Daisy got the drop on one of the guards. In fact, this particular guard is someone we are all familiar with. Brody McKay.” Rebecca says. “Brody is here?! Why?” Brady asks. “Apparently he’s taking orders from The Evil Force now.” Andy says. “Brody realizes he’s not actually working for The Evil Force, right? That he’s working for Kristina?” Brady asks. “I don’t think Brody cares, so long as he is getting paid.” Rebecca says. “Wait, so where are Dylan and Daisy?” Brady asks. “Hopefully long gone. Since Daisy is pregnant, we figured it was probably a good idea for her to get out of here sooner rather than later.” Brady says. “And of course neither of them hesitated when it came to leaving us behind.” Rebecca notes. “Its good that they’re trying to find a way out. Hopefully if they do, they can bring the cops back here and shut down The Evil Force’s operations. But what about Bethany? Has anyone seen her?” Brady asks. “No, but I’m not leaving this building until we find her.” Rebecca says. “Getting Bethany out of here might be a little bit more complicated. The Evil Force has taken a special interest in her, so I’m willing to bet he has her under heavy guard.” Andy says. “He can have her surrounded by a thousand guards, he still won’t be any match for us.” Rebecca says. Brady smiles. “You gotta admire that confidence.” Brady says. “Its one of the many things I love about this incredible woman.” Andy says, as he wraps his arm around Rebecca.

In another part of the castle, Dylan and Daisy enter the parlor. “I see a door over there! It looks like it goes outside!” Daisy says. “Thank God. Lets get out of here!” Dylan says. Dylan and Daisy run over to the door, but stop in their tracks. Daisy lets out a frustrated growl. “Damn it!” Daisy yells. “Well, you can’t say your father wasn’t prepared. He put bars on the door just like he put them on the windows.” Dylan notes. “So if all of the exits are sealed shut, how are we supposed to get out?!” Daisy asks. “I’m sure not all of them are sealed shut. Your father and Brody and Andropov, they all need access to the outside, right? He must’ve left one door accessible.” Dylan notes. “And I’m sure it will be real easy to find. We have only, what, a thousand other rooms to search? Easy peasy!” Daisy sarcastically says. “I understand you’re frustrated…” Dylan says. “I am more than just frustrated! I am pregnant, Dylan! I shouldn’t even be here! All I want is to get out of this hell hole, and to get home, but instead I’m trapped, and now I’m getting incredibly emotional because of those stupid pregnancy hormones!” Daisy cries. Suddenly, Daisy holds her stomach. “Ow!” Daisy says. “What? Is everything okay? Is something wrong with the baby?” Dylan asks. Daisy pauses for a moment, before responding. “No...I think I just felt the baby kick.” Daisy says. “Is this the first time that’s happened?” Dylan asks. “Yeah! Come here and feel it!” Daisy urges. Dylan puts his hand on her stomach. “Oh my God, that was one heck of a kick! I think you have a pro soccer player growing inside of you.” Dylan jokes. Daisy smiles. “You know, originally, the only interest I had in this baby was because I thought it might help me win back Andy. But...I’m really excited to be a mother and to meet my child.” Daisy says. “For what its worth, despite all of your quirks and flaws, I think you’re going to kill it as a mother.” Dylan says. Andy, Rebecca, and Brady come in. “You two are still here? I hoped you would’ve found a way out by now.” Andy says. “Unfortunately, its proven to be more difficult than we expected. The Evil Force put bars on the door.” Dylan says. “I’m sure there is a usable exit somewhere, but this castle is so big, it won’t be easy trying to find it.” Daisy says. The doors swing open, and Brody storms in carrying a gun! “You little bitch! You double crossed me!” Brody yells. “Oops.” Daisy says. “You think this is funny...well lets see if you are still laughing when your brains are splattered all over the walls!” Brody yells. Evil Kristina walks in. “That won’t be necessary, Brody. Not yet, at least.” Evil Kristina says.

Back in Fantastic, Lydia enters the living room of her mansion, and finds Lucas sitting on the sofa. “Hey, I’m glad to see you out.” Lucas says. “You don’t seem surprised.” Lydia notes. “I’m not. I was the one who convinced Zoey to drop the charges.” Lucas admits. “Oh, I see. So you were able to sweet talk your girlfriend into dropping them?” Lydia asks. “Lydia, you have the wrong idea…” Lucas says. “Really? Because it seems pretty clear to me! You cheated on me with your ex fiancee, and because you felt bad you convinced her to drop the charges!” Lydia yells. “I didn’t cheat on you, Lydia! Nothing happened between Zoey and I!” Lucas reveals. “What are you talking about? I found you two together!” Lydia points out. “No, you found what Zoey wanted you to find. I wasn’t drunk last night, Zoey drugged me.” Lucas tells her. “You were drugged?” Lydia asks. “So, when I went to check on Zoey’s condition at the hospital, I ran into Acerbi, and when I told her that I only remember having one glass of wine, and that I didn’t remember anything after rejecting Zoey, Acerbi suggested that I might have been drugged. So, I came back home, I got the wine glass I had been drinking from last night, and I brought it back to the hospital to get it tested. A little while later, the results came in and proved that there was some sort of sedative in the glass. After I got confirmation that I was drugged, I went to Zoey and I accused her of taking advantage of me, which is when she admitted nothing happened between us. In fact, she admitted everything has been a lie since she came to Fantastic City. She was never running from some mobster, she made up the whole thing so she could insert herself into our relationship! Anyway, after she confessed, I made a deal with her. I told her that she needed to drop the charges against you, and in exchange, I wouldn’t press charges against her for drugging me.” Lucas recounts. “Have you lost your mind? How could you just let Zoey get away with what she did to you? She deserves to pay!” Lydia says. “I agree with you, but you matter more to me, and I wasn’t about to let you go to prison for what happened to her. I’m just sorry I couldn’t protect you from Zoey to begin with...this whole mess is my fault. I’m the one who moved her in here, who bought in to every single one of her lies. She has a history of conning people, I should’ve known better than to trust her.” Lucas says. “We all want to see the best in people we care about. It may have been a long time ago, but there was a time where you were in love with Zoey, so it makes sense why you would want to believe in her. I’m so sorry I ever questioned your love for me, I should’ve known you would never be unfaithful to me.” Lydia says. “I gave you good reason to question my love, I’ve been a total idiot. I just hope you can forgive me.” Lucas says. “Of course I can forgive you, I’m just happy Zoey’s lies have been exposed. Now that its all out in the open, can we finally put Zoey Kellers behind us once and for all?” Lydia asks. “I made it clear to Zoey that she is no longer welcome here. I don’t want to ever see her again.” Lucas says.

At the Colossal Heights asylum, Zoey is sitting at the table, when Mia is brought in. The guard leaves the two of them alone. “You certainly recover fast! I heard about that nasty ordeal you suffered at Lydia’s hands, I can’t believe just how unhinged she is!” Mia says. “Yeah, neither could I…” Zoey says. “On the plus side, I heard that the reason Lydia snapped was because she found you and Lucas getting about as cozy as two people can get. Oh my, just the thought of her finding the two of you together...its like getting a new fur coat for Christmas! I assume now that Lydia found the two of you together, the two of them have broken up for good? After all, even if Lydia could find it in her miserable heart to forgive that cheating dog, it might be difficult for them to maintain a relationship with Lydia on her way to the big house.” Mia says. “Lydia isn’t going to prison. I dropped the charges against her.” Zoey says. “What? Why would you do a thing like that, Zoey? Are you intentionally trying to murder my joy?!” Mia asks. “Because I don’t very much fancy becoming an inmate myself, and prison is exactly where I would have ended up if I hadn’t dropped the charges.” Zoey says. “It isn’t a crime to press charges against a vicious, violent criminal, Zoey! So why in God’s name would you let Lydia go free?!” Mia asks. “Lucas found out that I drugged him, and he said that if I didn’t drop the charges against Lydia, he was going to go to the police about what I did, and as if that wasn’t enough, he also said that he was going to arrange for an “accident” to befall me in prison! So, I didn’t have much choice but to drop the bloody charges!” Zoey says. “How could Lucas have possibly found out about the drugging? You didn’t tell him, did you? Surely you aren’t that much of a useless idiot!” Mia says. “OF COURSE I DIDN’T BLOODY TELL HIM!” Zoey screams. Mia slams her fists down on the table. “DON’T YELL AT ME!” Mia screams. Mia takes a deep breath. “I’m so sorry about that. So, Zoey dear, if you didn’t tell Lucas, how did he find out?” Mia asks. “It doesn’t matter. All that matters is that Lucas knows everything, he wants nothing to do with me, which means all of your plans have gone up in smoke.” Zoey says.

In the parlor of The Evil Force’s castle, Evil Kristina turns towards Daisy. “I must congratulate you, daughter. I seemingly underestimated your cunning. You noticed Brody’s weakness, and you too advantage of it. Nicely done. However, I’m sure you’ve realized by now that your escape attempt was futile. I’ve taken the liberty of sealing all of the exits, just to be certain that none of my guests leave before I am ready to let them leave.” Evil Kristina says. “Where’s Bethany?” Rebecca asks. “That is an excellent question. You needn’t worry, Bethany is here in this house and she is safe.” Evil Kristina says. “And we’re supposed to take your word for that?!” Andy asks. “I’m certain my word is worth no less than yours, the word of a cold blooded murderer.” Evil Kristina says. “If you expect us to believe Bethany is safe, then take us to her.” Rebecca says. “I’m afraid I cannot allow you to see her. Its important that Bethany remain isolated for the time being.” Evil Kristina says. “Why? What are you planning to do to her?” Rebecca asks. “If you are asking if I’m going to harm her, I assure you, I present no danger to her. She is far too important to the future of my dynasty to harm her.” Evil Kristina says. “You are still going on about that? When are you going to realize that she just isn’t that in to you?” Daisy asks. “If only you realized the irony of you of all people uttering those words.” Evil Kristina says. “Enough of this pointless filler! Can I start shooting people so we can be done with this?” Brody asks. “I kept all of them alive for a reason, Brody. Their failed escape attempt has not changed my mind.” Evil Kristina says. “Lets be real here, you kept us all alive so you could play mind games. I know how much you enjoy those.” Andy says. “If we are going to keep them alive, at least let me lock them back up in their rooms.” Brody says. “They can return to their rooms whenever they’d like, but I’m not going to force them.” Evil Kristina says. “Why the hell not?” Brody asks. “These people are my guests! It would not be very welcoming of me to keep them locked away in a room, now would it?” Evil Kristina asks. “What kind of game are you playing here?” Andy asks. “There is no game. There’s no point to keeping you prisoner in your rooms, because there really is no escape from this house. So, roam free if you want, but you won’t be any closer to escape than you would be locked in your bedrooms. Anyway, it is getting rather late, so I bid you all good night. I suggest you get your rest, for the best is yet to come.” Evil Kristina says, before walking out. Brody glares at Daisy, before following. Outside the parlor, Brody catches up with Evil Kristina. “Are you sure its a good idea to leave them loose?” Brody asks. “Leaving them free gives those fools the illusion that they are obtained some kind of edge over me. But, all of the exits have been sealed shut, and they are under constant surveillance. Whether they choose to believe me or not, they are still at my mercy.” Evil Kristina says. “What about Bethany...what about the others?” Brody asks. “The others?” Evil Kristina asks. “You know what I mean. All of those mystery patients that Doctor Andropov is caring for. Aren’t you concerned our friends might find them? Or find Bethany?” Brody asks. Evil Kristina laughs. “Our friends don’t even know where to start looking. This house is FAR bigger than any of them realize.” Evil Kristina says…

Back in Fantastic, Lucas and Lydia are sitting on the sofa in Lydia’s living room. “Now that Zoey is out of the picture, we can move on with our lives and focus on more pressing issues.” Lydia says. “Such as?” Lucas asks. “My outbursts against Zoey have me a little concerned.” Lydia says. “I don’t see why. Given the pain Zoey has caused, your outbursts were understandable.” Lucas says. “No, they weren’t! They were extreme, they were wrong, and the last time I acted like this was when I was trying to come between Andy and Rebecca when I first came to Fantastic.” Lydia recalls. “I understand why you’re worried, but attacking a woman you thought had slept with your fiance is a far cry from burying a woman alive.” Lucas notes. “Regardless, I’ve taken the liberty of scheduling an appointment with a psychiatrist. Besides, a little therapy could probably benefit me, after all the hell Zoey put me through.” Lydia says. “I’m really sorry about that, but I promise you, from now on its us against the world, no more interlopers.” Lucas says. Lydia smiles. “Lets talk about some happier subjects, like our wedding.” Lydia says. “I’m glad to hear we’re still engaged, after everything that’s happened.” Lucas says. “Nothing is going to stop me from marrying the man I love, especially not after how long we’ve had to wait up until this point.” Lydia says. “Speaking of how long we’ve been waiting, we have a special milestone coming up. About five years ago, you and I finally stopped fighting our feelings for each other, and became an official couple.” Lucas says. “Oh yeah...it was about five years ago, wasn’t it? We’ve come a long way since then.” Lydia notes. “We have. I’m even more in love with you now than I was back then. You know, now seems like it would be a fitting time to get married.” Lucas says. “Now? As in right now?” Lydia asks. “No, of course not. No one can put a wedding together that fast. How about tomorrow?” Lucas asks. “Yes, because that gives us so much more time. What about our guest list? Its too short notice for these people!” Lydia points out. “As much as I hate to admit it, we don’t have much of a guest list. Think about it! Who do we have for friends?” Lucas asks. “Well, I had Alexios, but obviously, he won’t be making it.” Lydia notes. “I had Kristina, but she currently thinks she’s someone else and is on the run.” Lucas says. “I could always ask Serena to come, but I think she’s on tour right now.” Lydia says. “Plus, I’m not sure if Serena would want to come anyways. She isn’t exactly my biggest fan.” Lucas says. “Oh come on, she doesn’t hate you THAT much! Okay, maybe she does.” Lydia admits. “Its okay, she’s protective of her big sister, and given my past, she has good reason to be.” Lucas says. “Just imagine how she’ll feel after she hears about the whole Zoey mess…” Lydia says. “I thought we agreed not to mention that name anymore.” Lucas notes. “Right. Back to the wedding, it appears that our guest list is pretty limited.” Lydia notes. “We already had a big wedding the first time, although the wedding wasn’t legitimate. The only person I need at this wedding for it to matter is you.” Lucas says. “As romantic as that is, we also need someone to officiate...and I think I have the perfect person!” Lydia says. “Who?” Lucas asks. “What about Acerbi?” Lydia asks. “Olivia Acerbi? You want her to officiate our wedding?” Lucas asks. “She and I had drinks together the other day, we bonded.” Lydia says. “Bonded enough to the point where she was ready to bite my head off when she thought I had cheated on you. But still, why her?” Lucas asks. “Well, we know she must be ordained. I think I heard she was the officiant at Bethany and Kristina’s would be wedding.” Lydia says. “So her track record isn’t the best.” Lucas notes. “Oh come on, that’s hardly her fault.” Lydia says. “Okay, if you want to see if Acerbi would officiate the wedding, you’re more than welcome to ask her.” Lucas says. “You wouldn’t mind?” Lydia asks. “All I want is to be your husband, I don’t really care how it happens.” Lucas says. Lydia smiles. “This is going to be so great. The wedding may be small, but I have a feeling it is going to be one for the history books.” Lydia says.

“If Lucas knows that you drugged him, that puts a significant damper on our plans!” Mia points out. “There’s more.” Zoey says. “Oh God, of course there is. There’s always more! So tell me, how else did you manage to screw up?” Mia asks. “Lucas also knows that I was never in any danger from the mob. Long story short, he knows that everything I’ve told him since I arrived in Fantastic has been a lie.” Zoey says. “I assume you did tell him that part.” Mia says. “He asked.” Zoey notes. “That doesn’t mean you had to tell him the truth! Given your talent for conning people, I expected better from you!” Mia yells. “If its any consolation, I didn’t incriminate you. Lucas still has no idea you orchestrated all of this.” Zoey says. Mia laughs. “Yes, that’s very reassuring. My entire plan, that I have spent MONTHS crafting, went up in smokes, but at least I wasn’t incriminated! Well, I’m not giving up! You are just going to have to find a new way to break up Lucas and Lydia.” Mia says. “Me?” Zoey asks. “Yes, YOU! You are the one who ruined everything to begin with because of your incompetence, you should be the one to fix this dumpster fire you created!” Mia yells. “You know what? Go to hell! I’m done taking your orders!” Zoey snaps. “Excuse me?” Mia asks. “You heard me! The plan is a bust, Mia! Lucas knows that I’ve been manipulating him, he wants absolutely nothing to do with me, which means there is nothing I can do to come in between him and Lydia! The best thing I can do now is cut my losses and abandon the plan. It will be dismaying to abandon the money, but I don’t have much choice.” Zoey says. “It would be very unwise of you to turn your back on me.” Mia warns. “I’m not afraid of you. I have experience in hiding from dangerous people.” Zoey says. “No one can hide from me, Zoey. Even Lucas wasn’t any match for me.” Mia says. Zoey laughs. “That’s funny, because you are locked up in here, and Lucas is free as a bird. Who really won that fight? I’m leaving.” Zoey says, as she stands up. “If you double cross me, I’ll go to the police and tell them everything you’ve done to Lucas.” Mia threatens. “If you do that, you’d be incriminating yourself.” Zoey points out. “I’m already locked up, and I have nothing left to lose. You, on the other hand, stand to lose a lot. You are the one who drugged Lucas, and if the police found that out, you could end up in prison for a very long time, and as I understand it, prison isn’t nearly as cushy as this place.” Mia says. “What exactly do you expect me to do when Lucas won’t even look at me?!” Zoey asks. “All I need you to do now is keep an eye on Lucas and Lydia, and report anything of interest back to me. Do you think you can handle that?” Mia asks. “I’ll have to do it from afar, since Lucas won’t be letting me anywhere near him ever again. If I’m going to move forward with your plans, I’ll also need a new place to stay, since Lucas kicked me out.” Zoey says. “You can figure that one out on your own.” Mia says. “You can’t be serious!” Zoey says. “I have been paying you for the last several months to fail, and now you think I’m going to book you a hotel room?! Be grateful you aren’t sleeping on a cold, hard prison cot! Now get out, and I’m warning you, I better not hear from you again unless you have something interesting to share. Do you understand me?!” Mia asks. “I understand perfectly. I’ll be in touch.” Zoey says, before walking out. Mia sighs. “Since Zoey has failed, it looks like I’m going to have to destroy Lucas and Lydia myself.” Mia mutters...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down