QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S2 Episode 25

Go down

Fantastic S2 Episode 25 Empty Fantastic S2 Episode 25

Post by QG Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:45 pm

In Kristina’s hospital room in Iceland, Kristina notices Brady tearing up. “Why are you crying?” Kristina asks. “I’m just so happy to have you back after all this time.” Brady says. “All this time? Why do you say that?” Kristina asks. “You don’t know?” Brady asks. “Apparently not.” Kristina says. “What’s the last thing you remember?” Brady asks. “The last thing I remember with you...I was in the hospital. It was after Joe Fish poisoned the city, and I was starting to feel the side effects. I was supposed to die, I even remember feeling like I was slipping away more and more, it was getting harder to breathe, I had never been so scared…” Kristina recalls. “You don’t have to worry about that anymore. You are alive, and Joe is dead now.” Brady says. “He is?” Kristina asks. “Yeah, he fell into a pool of acid after a fight with Andy. But enough about him. Do you remember anything after you were in the hospital?” Brady asks. “I remember I was in the hospital with you by my side, and then the next thing I know, I was waking up in this different hospital room. At first, I thought I must’ve died, but then some doctor came in.” Kristina says, as she flashes back.

In an unknown medical facility, Kristina is lying in bed, looking up at a doctor. “Where am I? Where’s my husband?” Kristina asks. “You needn’t worry, Miss Cat. You are safe.” A familiar voice says. The camera pans up, and reveals Andropov!

“There was something really familiar about this guy, something really creepy too. Kinda reminded me of that Superman villain, you know, the bald one.” Kristina says. “Lex Luthor?” Brady asks. “That’s the one! They are both bald, except this guy had an accent and seemed a lot crazier. He kept going on and on about how it was a miracle I was alive, how he was such a genius, etc…” Kristina recalls. “Sounds like you’re talking about Ilia Andropov.” Brady says. “Where have I heard that name before?” Kristina asks. “He worked with Joe.” Brady says. “That’s right! Andropov helped Joe poison the city! Does that mean Joe kidnapped me?” Kristina asks. “No. You were kidnapped by Andropov, but Joe wasn’t the guy who had him do it.” Brady says. “But someone put Andropov up to it. Who was it?” Kristina asks. “It was The Master.” Brady reveals. “The Master? You mean the evil bastard who killed Maya and your cousin Peter?” Kristina asks. “That’s the one.” Brady says. “Wait a minute...I already knew that.” Kristina says. “You did?” Brady asks. “Yeah, its coming back to me! I actually saw The Master at that horror show hospital Andropov was keeping me at!” Kristina recalls, before flashing back.

Andropov is checking Kristina’s vitals. “I must say, your progress is exceeding my expectations.” Andropov says. “Great, does that mean I can go home now?” Kristina asks. “I’m sorry my dear, but you are not going anywhere.” Andropov says. “And why is that?! What could you possibly want for me? I’m a fashion designer, do you want me to make you a chic new lab coat?” Kristina asks. “I will have to think that over.” Andropov says. “Well you better make it fast, because its only a matter of time before Brady finds me, assuming I don’t find my own way out of here first.” Kristina says. “I admire your bravado, Miss Cat, but I’m afraid you’re not leaving this facility any time soon.” A familiar voice says. Kristina looks past Andropov, and sees The Master standing in the doorway! “YOU?!” Kristina asks. The Master smiles. “I’m pleased to see you recognize me.” The Master says. “Of course I recognize you. A good friend of mine was killed when you set off those earthquakes.” Kristina says. “Oh my, my deepest condolences. But enough about the dearly departed, I couldn’t help but overhear Doctor Andropov speak glowingly about your progress, which I am very pleased to hear.” The Master says. “Why do you give a damn about my progress? What’s it to you?” Kristina asks. “You disappoint me, Miss Cat. Your health is very important to me due to the substantial role you are going to play in my father’s plans.” The Master says. “Your father?” Kristina asks. “I’m certain you are familiar with him, darling. He abducted you, had you shot when you attempted to escape his captivity, faked your death and then put you in the care of Madeline Masters? Does that ring any bells?” The Master questions. “Your father is The Evil Force? No, that doesn’t make any sense! He’s dead!” Kristina notes. The Master smirks. “Rest my dear, for tomorrow, Doctor Andropov is going to perform a procedure on you that will change the course of destiny.” The Master says, before he and Andropov walk out.

“Brady, we have to call the police! The Master told me The Evil Force is alive!” Kristina reveals. “Don’t worry, the police already know.” Brady says. “Is he in jail yet?” Kristina asks. “He won’t be hurting anyone again. So do you have any idea how long you were being held by Andropov and The Master?” Brady says. “I have no idea. I don’t know how long I was asleep for, and when I woke up, I never got access to a calendar or clock, so I didn’t know what day or time it was. I will say though that I wasn’t awake long before Andropov sedated me to perform that procedure The Master was talking about.” Kristina says. “You don’t remember the procedure?” Brady asks. “No, I was knocked out. Any idea what they did to me? Did I grow an extra arm or leg? Am I able to fly?” Kristina asks. Brady chuckles. “Man, I’ve missed your humor. No, it was nothing like that. It was a little crazier.” Brady says. “Oh my God, did they erase my sense of style?” Kristina asks. “Before we get into what they did to, there’s something else you should know. When Joe poisoned you, it was 2017. Its 2021 now.” Brady reveals. Kristina’s eyes widen. “Are you telling me I’ve been gone for FOUR years?!” Kristina asks. “I know, its a lot to take in.” Brady says. “Take in? Its downright INSANE! Other than the little bit of time I was at Andropov’s facility, it feels like it was just last week when I was in that hospital bed, saying goodbye to you.” Kristina says. “I remember it like it was yesterday. It was the worst day of my life.” Brady says. “Mine too. Thank God that’s over and done with. So, what did Andropov and The Master do to me?” Kristina asks. “Do you know how you said The Evil Force was alive? Well, he wasn’t ACTUALLY alive.” Brady says. “I know what I heard, Brady. The Master said I was gonna play a substantial role in his father’s plans. In fact, he specified that he was talking about The Evil Force!” Kristina notes. “Here’s what happened. After Dylan Stanpatos killed The Evil Force years ago, Andropov found a way to preserve his entire existence. His memories, his thoughts, his feelings, basically his entire essence.” Brady says. “What could he do with all that?” Kristina questions. “He was gonna download all of that into someone else, and turn them into The Evil Force. Originally, the plan was to use Dylan as the host, but Dylan escaped before Andropov finished work on the procedure.” Brady says. “Dylan...Stanpatos? He’s dead.” Kristina notes. “No he isn’t. Andropov brought Dylan back, just like he brought you back. Unlike you though, Dylan doesn’t remember anything about his life before being brought back from the dead.” Brady says. “That must not be easy for Lydia. Wait, does that mean Lydia broke up with Lucas and went back to Dylan? Because if she did, she needs her head examined. Lucas is the best thing that ever happened to her, and vice versa.” Kristina says. “Lydia went back to Dylan for a while, but don’t worry, she’s back with Lucas now.” Brady says. “Oh, good. Anyway, you were saying?” Kristina asks. “After Dylan escaped, Andropov and The Master needed to come up with a backup plan on who to use as The Evil Force’s host...so they settled on someone else they had brought back.” Brady says. “Oh...my...God. Are you saying those psychos turned me into The Evil Force?!” Kristina asks. “Yeah...they did.” Brady confirms.

Andy, Rebecca, Bethany, and Daisy are all in the waiting room of the hospital. “Any idea on how long this will take?” Daisy asks. “Andropov said it would be quick.” Andy says. Andropov walks in. “How’s Dylan?” Daisy asks. “Your Dylan is unconscious.” Andropov says. “What?!” Daisy asks. “Calm yourself. That is nothing out of the ordinary for this procedure.” Andropov says. “And The Evil Force?” Bethany asks. “As promised, The Evil Force...is no more. My greatest creation has been killed.” Andropov says. “Best news I’ve heard all day! Now get out of here.” Andy says. “It would be my pleasure.” Andropov says, before leaving. “I need to go and check on Dylan.” Daisy says, before rushing out. “Who knew that crazy people were capable of having feelings?” Bethany asks. “Now that that’s all taken care of, Rebecca and I have something we have to go and take care of.” Andy says. “Well, you two have at it. In the meantime, I’m going back to Fantastic. I’ve had about enough of essences, drugs, brain chips, world domination machines, and cages to last me a life time.” Bethany says. “That’s probably a good idea. Once Andy and I get everything straightened out here, we’ll be right behind you.” Rebecca says. “Okay. See you back home then.” Bethany says. Andy and Rebecca walk out.

In Dylan’s hospital room, Dylan is lying unconscious, when Daisy appears in the doorway. Daisy pulls up a chair, and sits next to his bedside. “Please be yourself when you wake up.” Daisy says…

“I don’t understand how that is even possible. Did they brainwash me?” Kristina asks. “No, not exactly. What Andropov did was put The Evil Force’s memories in your head, and in the process overrode your actual memories. So, when you came back to Fantastic, you were 100% The Evil Force.” Brady says. “So did they put me in jail? If I thought I was a deranged super villain, that seems like the logical thing to do.” Kristina says. “Maybe, but since you physically weren’t The Evil Force, they couldn’t arrest you for the crimes he committed before his death. Surprisingly, that bastard lasted a while before he committed any major crimes that would get him arrested in your body.” Brady says. “But I did eventually do something, right?” Kristina asks. “No, you didn’t do anything, The Evil Force did.” Brady says. “How bad was it? And please don’t try to stall, I just want to know the truth.” Kristina says. Brady sighs. “You kidnapped Bethany, and then you were gonna transfer Daisy’s baby from Daisy’s womb into Bethany’s.” Brady says. “You mean Bethany Wilson? Did The Evil Force even know her? And who is Daisy?” Kristina asks. “The Evil Force and Bethany actually got engaged. In fact, they almost got married.” Brady reveals. “Back up, are you telling me I almost married Bethany? BETHANY?!” Kristina asks. “You two even got Acerbi to officiate the wedding. Luckily, it never got made official, because Alexios and I crashed the wedding.” Brady says. “That’s right, last I remember, Bethany was living with Alexios at the Stanpatos mansion, and it seemed pretty obvious to me they had a thing for each other. What happened there?” Kristina asks. “Its a long story.” Brady says. “Okay, so are they back together now that Bethany and I aren’t together anymore?” Kristina asks. “Do you really need all this info right now? We’ve been apart for four years! I just want to hold you in my arms.” Brady says. “And I want to be held in your arms, but there’s plenty of time for that after you tell me what I’ve missed the last four years. So, what’s going on with Alexios?” Kristina asks. “Nothing is going on with Alexios, Kristina. He died a couple months ago.” Brady reveals. “Oh my God, that’s awful! Was he sick?” Kristina asks. “He wasn’t sick.” Brady says. “Did someone kill him?” Kristina asks. Brady looks down, and doesn’t respond. “I killed him, didn’t I?” Kristina asks. “I knew we should’ve waited on this.” Brady says. “Just answer the question! Am I the one who killed Alexios?!” Kristina asks. “You weren’t in your right mind!” Brady responds. “But I am the one who killed him, right?” Kristina asks. Brady nods. “Yeah, you did.” Brady admits!

In Dylan’s hospital room, Daisy takes Dylan’s hand. “I know this might sound a little weird because we’ve only been together for a minute, but I’m not sure I can live without you. You are the one person on this entire planet that actually gets me, not to mention the one person I haven’t sent running for the hills. I need you here to get on my nerves, and make fun of all my ridiculous schemes...but more importantly, I need you here because I care about you, and I can’t imagine by life without your humor and your support.” Daisy says. “That’s awfully sweet of you to say.” Dylan can be heard saying. Daisy looks up, and sees Dylan’s eyes are still closed. “Dylan?” A confused Daisy asks. Dylan begins to laugh, and then opens his eyes. “How long have you been awake?!” Daisy asks. “Pretty much since you walked in the room. I was going to open my eyes, but then you began talking, and I was curious about what you had to say.” Dylan says. “You weren’t supposed to hear any of that! Those were my private thoughts!” Daisy points out. “Maybe, but they were addressed to me.” Dylan says. “You are such an ass!” Daisy says. “I’m sorry?” A confused Dylan says. Daisy rolls her eyes. “Come here.” Daisy says, before pulling Dylan into a hug. “I’m so glad you’re okay.” Daisy says. “Why wouldn’t I be? Better question, what am I doing in the hospital? Was I hurt?” Dylan asks. “You don’t remember?” Daisy asks. “If I did, I wouldn’t be asking. I know Andropov and your deranged father were talking about having plans for me, and I did notice I have some kind of bandage on my throat. Did he cut my throat?” Dylan asks. “No, that was Bethany.” Daisy says. “Bethany? Why would she cut my throat? Don’t tell me she’s still upset over the whole framing her for gaslighting Rebecca thing. Someone should tell her its not healthy to hold on to grudges.” Dylan says. “Bethany didn’t do it because you framed her, she did it because you were The Evil Force at the time.” Daisy says. “What?” A confused Dylan asks. “Andropov took my father’s essence from Kristina, and he transferred it into your body.” Daisy reveals!

At Andropov’s hotel room, Andropov is digging through a drawer, when he discovers a small locked box. He pulls out the box, unlocks it, and then removes a flashdrive labeled “The Evil Force” from it. Andropov chuckles. “Don’t worry, sir. Your enemies may think they have defeated you, but soon, you will rise once again.” Andropov says. Someone knocks on the door. Andropov puts the flashdrive away and opens the door, only to find Andy and Rebecca standing outside. “What are you two doing here? I held up my end of the bargain!” Andropov claims. “If you believe that, you must not have read the document you signed when you were given immunity. The terms of your deal was that you were supposed to turn Dylan back into his old self, AND destroy any remaining copy you have of The Evil Force’s essence.” Andy says. “I do not have any copies of The Evil Force’s essence!” Andropov lies. “Then I guess you won’t mind if we take a look around? By the way, that was also mentioned in the deal you signed, which you would know if you had bothered to read it.” Rebecca says, before pushing her way past Andropov. Rebecca immediately picks up the flash drive Andropov had earlier. “I’m assuming this flash drive labeled “The Evil Force” is blank?” Rebecca sarcastically asks. “I...I was writing a biography about him, and all of the pages are saved on that flash drive.” Andropov lies. Rebecca puts the flash drive in her purse. “That is my property!” Andropov argues. “Per the terms of your deal, it isn’t anymore.” Rebecca says. Andropov turns around, and sees Andy opening his laptop. “What are you doing with that?!” Andropov asks. “Deleting all your other copies. What’s your password?” Andy asks. “This is crossing many lines!” Andropov yells. “You either give me your password, or I’ll have you on a plane to a WPA supermax in the next hour. What’s it gonna be?” Andy asks. Andropov sighs. “ScientificGenius2021, capital S, capital G.” Andropov says. Andy types in the password. “Well look at this. We have copies of The Evil Force on the base computer, copies on your SD card, copies on the cloud…” Andy says. “Please, don’t delete them all! Just let me hold on to a single one, for scientific purposes!” Andropov begs. Andy clicks the delete button. “Too late, they’re all gone.” Andy says. “NO!!!” Andropov yells. Andropov pushes Andy out of the way, and runs to his laptop. “There must be a way I can still recover those files…” Andropov says. “I already emptied the recycling bin, so don’t bother checking there.” Andy says. Andropov glares at Andy. “You...IDIOT! Do you have any idea what you have done? Years of research was just destroyed because of your lack of compassion!” Andropov yells. “If I didn’t have any compassion, I would’ve let that son of a bitch’s AI keep on living. Its time you accept the facts, Andropov. The Evil Force is gone, and he is NEVER coming back. My only regret is that he probably didn’t know those final moments of his were final, because I’m sure you told him all about your plans to bring him back again. Sorry, but its not gonna happen.” Andy says. “You will pay dearly for this. The curse The Evil Force cast on you is not to be taken lightly. He may be gone, but his presence will linger on in your miserable life until the day you take your final breath. Good bye, Andy Goo, and enjoy your life while you still can.” Andropov says, before walking out. “Thank God he’s finally gone.” Rebecca says. “And so isn’t The Evil Force. This mess is finally over.” Andy says. “Not exactly. We still need to decide what we are going to do with this.” Rebecca says, as she holds up the flash drive containing The Evil Force’s essence…

“How...how did it happen?” Kristina asks. “It was when Alexios and I crashed your wedding to Bethany. Bethany admitted that she was using The Evil Force to get her hands on the Stanpatos money.” Brady says. “The Stanpatos money? Why would I have the Stanpatos money? Last I heard, Andre was in charge of Stanpatos Enterprises.” Kristina notes. “Andre died a couple of years ago.” Brady says. “For real this time?” Kristina asks. “Looks like it.” Brady says. “None of that is important right now anyway. So, you and Brady crashed my wedding to Bethany, I found out Bethany was using me to steal the Stanpatos fortune. Then what happened?” Kristina asks. “The Evil Force was gonna shoot Bethany, so Alexios jumped in to save her.” Brady says. “So I shot him.” Kristina realizes. “No, you didn’t shoot anybody. The Evil Force shot Alexios!” Brady corrects her. “It was my body!” Kristina points out. “That you had no control over! Everybody knows you would never hurt Alexios on purpose!” Brady argues. “Is that supposed to make me feel better? Besides, I didn’t hurt Alexios, Brady. I didn’t slap him or push him to the ground, I shot him and I killed him!” Kristina says. “Andropov messed with your mind. You never would’ve done anything like that if he didn’t make you think you were The Evil Force.” Brady says. “That doesn’t matter! My God, Brady, Alexios was so important to me! He’s the one who took a chance on me when I first started my career in fashion, I wouldn’t be where I am today if it wasn’t for him.” Kristina says. “Come on, that’s not true. You’re where you are because you’re great at what you do.” Brady says. “He was a really good boss and friend too, and how do I repay him? I killed him!” Kristina says. “Alexios knew you weren’t yourself. He didn’t blame you for anything you did.” Brady says. “I blame me. Where did this happen? In Fantastic?” Kristina asks. “Yeah, why?” Brady asks. “When we go back to Fantastic, I’m going to the police station and I’m turning myself in.” Kristina says. “Kristina, come on!” Brady says. “No, Brady! If I killed Alexios, then I should be in jail!” Kristina says. “Fine, turn yourself in, but I can guarantee they won’t bring charges against you. Everybody in Fantastic knows what happened to you.” Brady says. “Please, like anyone is going to believe a ninety year old man’s essence was planted in my brain. I barely believe it! Sorry, but I don’t think a lawyer will be able to spin that one. As much as I hate the thought of being away from you even longer, and having to wear some hideous prison clothes for the rest of my life, I deserve to pay for what happened with Alexios.” Kristina says. Brady sighs. “Alright, if turning yourself in will make you feel better, go for it. But for the record, I don’t think there’s a chance in hell you’ll spend a single day in prison.” Brady says. “I guess we’ll find out soon. When are we going back to Fantastic?” Kristina asks. “Whenever you’re given the all clear to leave. Believe me, I can’t wait to go back home, so this whole nightmare can finally be over.” Brady says.

“Andropov turned me into your father?” A confused Dylan asks. “Mmmhmm.” Daisy confirms. “Why would he do that? Was he so bored of Kristina’s body that he decided to steal someone else’s?” Dylan asks. “I’m not sure what his intentions were, but I’m assuming it had to do with the fact that my father couldn’t stand women, and probably was appalled by the fact that he was trapped in a woman’s body. I’m sure he jumped at the chance to abandon Kristina for a man’s body.” Daisy says. “But why me? Couldn’t he have stolen Andy’s? Andy is the one who killed his son!” Dylan points out. “And you are the one who killed my father and made it so he had to steal someone else’s body. Who do you think he would hate more?” Daisy asks. “I suppose you have a point. So where is that lunatic you call your father now? Did he jump into someone else’s body?” Dylan asks. “No, he didn’t. Its all over, Dylan. My father is finally gone and he is never coming back.” Daisy says. “You’re sure?” Dylan asks. “I’m positive. Andropov made a deal with the WPA that in exchange for immunity, he needed to reverse what he did to you, AND he needed to destroy any final copy he had of my father’s memories.” Daisy says. “So no more kidnappings? No more plans to steal your baby out of your womb and put it into Bethany’s or stealing people’s bodies?” Dylan asks. “No more of any of that. We are finally free of that mad man, free to go home and live our lives.” Daisy says. “And when can we go home? Because all of this globe trotting really has me exhausted.” Dylan says. “Whenever your doctor gives you the all clear to leave.” Daisy says. “Why would I need the all clear? Other than a little sore throat, I feel fine!” Dylan says. “You were knifed in the throat, and you were beat up.” Daisy says. “I was? Don’t tell me Bethany did that too.” Dylan says. “No, that was Brady.” Daisy says. “Oh...wait, why would Brady beat me up?” Dylan asks. “Because you were The Evil Force, and he obviously wasn’t going to beat The Evil Force up when he was in Brady’s wife’s body.” Daisy notes. “Speaking of Kristina, where is she? Is it possible The Evil Force is still in her brain? For all we know, Andropov could have created an entire fleet of your father!” Dylan says. “Kristina is here, and from what I’ve heard, The Evil Force is no longer in her head. Its all over, Dylan. We won, and The Evil Force lost.” Daisy says.

Its a new day in Fantastic. In Lydia’s Study, Lydia is sitting at the desk on her laptop, when Lucas walks in, with a big smile on his face. “Good morning.” Lucas greets Lydia. “Good morning. You seem to be in an awfully good mood.” Lydia notes. “That’s because I just got some amazing news.” Lucas says. “I could really use some of that. What is it?” Lydia asks. “Kristina is back in Fantastic, and she is back to her old self.” Lucas reveals. “Wait, really? What about The Evil Force?” Lydia asks. “I guess they somehow convinced that maniac Andropov to destroy any remaining trace of The Evil Force.” Lucas says. “Wow! That really is amazing. You should go and see her, the two of you have a lot of catching up to do.” Lydia notes. “I don’t want to intrude on her time with Brady, whenever they have time together.” Lucas says. “Why do you say it like that? I’m sure they’ve been inseparable since they came back.” Lydia says. “Its a little more complicated than that. Apparently, after they came back to Fantastic, Kristina turned herself in and confessed to killing Alexios.” Lucas says. “Why would she do that? Kristina wasn’t in her right mind when she shot Alexios!” Lydia notes. “Kristina doesn’t see it that way. When Brady texted me and told me that Kristina was back to her old self, he also mentioned how she blamed herself for everything she did while she thought she was The Evil Force.” Lucas says. “That’s ridiculous. The only people to blame for everything Kristina did are The Master and Doctor Andropov. Kristina had no control over her actions!” Lydia points out. “Still, I’m not surprised Kristina is blaming herself. She has a big heart, and she and Alexios were pretty close.” Lucas says. “Well hopefully she is able to come to terms with the fact that what happened to Alexios is not her fault.” Lydia says. “I hope so, and I also hope that the justice system doesn’t blame her for what happened. Kristina doesn’t belong in prison.” Lucas notes.

At the Fantastic P.D, Kristina is sitting in the interrogation room, as Brady hands her a cup of water. “I thought you could use this.” Brady says. “Thanks, but I don’t think water is going to calm my nerves.” Kristina says. “You don’t have anything to be nervous about. There’s no way in hell you’re gonna be convicted.” Brady says. “Well, as scared as I am about possibly going to jail, its probably where I belong.” Kristina says. “You don’t belong in jail, Kristina! You didn’t do anything wrong!” Brady says. “Try telling that to Rebecca, Alexios’ sister!” Kristina says. “I don’t have to tell anything to Rebecca, because she knows you aren’t responsible for Alexios’ death! The only person who blames you for what happened to him is you!” Brady says. There’s a knock on the door, and Josephine walks in. “Sorry for interrupting.” Josephine says. “Its fine. I’ve been waiting for you.” Kristina says. “First, let me just say that I’m happy you are back.” Josephine says. “Thanks, its good to be back. But, lets not waste anymore time. What’s gonna happen to me?” Kristina asks. “I think you’re jumping the gun a bit.” Josephine says. “I just want to get this over and done with.” Kristina says. “Well, lets start with the bad news. I’m going to have to keep you here for a little while.” Josephine says. “You’re arresting her?!” Brady asks. “I don’t exactly have a choice, Brady. If you remember, we arrested The Evil Force after he killed Alexios, and since he was in Kristina’s body, those charges were filed against Kristina. So, after The Evil Force broke out of jail, Kristina is the one who became a fugitive.” Josephine says. “Unbelievable…” Brady says. “So what happens to me now?” Kristina asks. “Its out of my hands, unfortunately.” Josephine says. “Well, just so you know, you have my full cooperation. I’ve already confessed to Alexios’ murder, so if I end up being convicted, so be it. Its what I deserve.” Kristina says. “I’m not sure I agree with you there, but, I appreciate your cooperation.” Josephine says. The door opens, and Betty walks in. “Oh dear God, don’t tell me you’ve been talking to the police without consulting with me first.” Betty says. “What is she doing here? Brady, I told you not to call me a lawyer!” Kristina says. “I didn’t!” Brady argues. “He’s telling the truth, he didn’t call me. Lucas did. Detective Acerbi, you can go now, I’d like to confer with my client in privacy.” Betty says. “Go for it. I’ll be right outside.” Josephine says, before walking out. Betty turns towards Kristina. “What in the world were you thinking? Never, I mean NEVER talk to the police before you have an attorney present!” Betty says. “I wasn’t really worried about having a lawyer present, Betty, especially since I’m guilty.” Kristina says. Betty turns towards Brady. “Are you sure she is okay? Because she isn’t making much sense.” Betty says. “Unfortunately, Kristina is determined to go down for Alexios’ murder.” Brady says.

Out in the squad room, Josephine is looking over paper work, when Andy walks in. “Hey, long time no see.” Andy says. Josephine smiles. “Long time no see! Last time I saw you, you left me to run your police department while you went traveling the world.” Josephine jokes. Andy laughs. “If only I was off on a beach somewhere this whole time.” Andy says. “Well, at least its over...almost anyway.” Josephine says. “Why do you say almost?” Andy asks. “Kristina came barreling in here first thing this morning, announcing that she wanted to confess to the murder of Alexios Stanpatos, and since Kristina was technically a fugitive the last time she was in town, I can’t really let her go until we can get the charges dropped, assuming we can get the charges dropped.” Josephine says. “Of course you can get the charges dropped. Kristina wasn’t in her right mind when she killed Alexios.” Andy notes. “I know, but it isn’t helping that Kristina is determined to take responsibility for what happened. She’s not even trying to argue that she wasn’t in her right mind when she killed Alexios, probably because she feels guilty for it.” Josephine says. “Well the charges better get dropped against her. Kristina lost four years of her life, she doesn’t deserve to be locked up for the rest of it because some lunatic messed with her head. Anyway, enough about this Evil Force mess, what have I missed while I was away? Anything good?” Andy asks. “Sort of. Our deranged cousin Mia Goo was released from Colossal Heights.” Josephine reveals. “Mia is out?” Andy asks. “Well, not really. After Mia was released, she immediately kidnapped Lucas on the day of his wedding to Lydia, and then held him prisoner so she could lure Lydia into a trap. Mia was then going to kill Lucas and make Lydia watch.” Josephine says. “Does that mean Mia is back in the asylum? Wait, that’s right, the only reason she went to Colossal Heights last time was because she made a deal by telling the cops Joe Fish was alive. I’m assuming that means they put her in prison this time.” Andy assumes. “Mia is dead.” Josephine reveals. “How did that happen?” Andy asks. “Lydia walked into Mia’s trap, but Mia didn’t know that Lydia brought my mother with her.” Josephine says. “Hold on, back up. Why on earth would Acerbi go with Lydia to confront Mia?” Andy asks. “Apparently my mother and Lydia are friends now. Its really bizarre. Anyway, just as Mia was about to kill Lydia, my mother came in and shot her dead.” Josephine says. “Oh...good for her I guess?” Andy says. “Admit it, you’re disappointed Mia is dead. If memory serves, you never even got to meet her, or see her special brand of insanity.” Josephine says. “I’m not sorry I never got to meet her, and I’m definitely not sorry I’ll probably never get that chance.” Andy says.

At Dylan’s Beach House, Dylan is sitting on the sofa looking at his tablet, while Daisy is making a pot of coffee in the kitchen. Dylan laughs. “You won’t believe what happened while we were gone. Apparently, both Lucas and Lydia were kidnapped by some crazy woman. What’s even crazier is that this woman is apparently related to Andy. Have you ever heard of a Mia Goo?” Dylan asks. “I remember her from a few years ago. Wasn’t she some sort of mafia queen?” Daisy asks. “She was also a guest at the local insane asylum.” Dylan says. “So, are Lucas and Lydia dead?” Daisy asks. “No. Olivia Acerbi rode to their rescue.” Dylan reveals. Daisy walks over, and sits on the couch next to Dylan. “Aw, I’m sorry. But, there’s always the next time.” Daisy says. “Mia is dead, so there won’t be a next time.” Dylan says. “Maybe not with Mia, but I’m sure she won’t be the last person to go after Lucas and Lydia, and maybe the next time they won’t be so lucky.” Daisy says. Dylan laughs, and caresses Daisy’s cheek. “You sure know how to cheer a guy up.” Dylan says. Daisy smiles. “I try.” Daisy says. Someone knocks on the door. Dylan and Daisy look towards the sliding door, and see Rebecca standing outside. “What is she doing here?!” Daisy wonders. “I don’t know. Want me to get rid of her?” Dylan asks. “Yes, please! Now that we aren’t trapped together in that castle, the less I see of that bitch, the better!” Daisy says. Dylan stands up, and slides open the door. “Can I help you with something?” Dylan asks. “Do I detect some hostility in your voice? I thought we had bonded after what happened to Alexios.” Rebecca notes. “Yes, well, the moment has passed.” Dylan says. Rebecca walks past Dylan, and sees Daisy on the couch. “Hello Daisy, how are you feeling?” Rebecca asks. “I was feeling fine, but suddenly I feel sick to my stomach.” Daisy says. “You know, weirdly enough, I felt the same way when I first pulled into the driveway.” Rebecca says. “So, what can we do for you?” Dylan asks. “First thing’s first. Dylan, I’ve been in contact with the WPA, and I wanted to let you know that they don’t plan on pursuing charges against you for the crimes you committed as The Evil Force.” Rebecca says. “They shouldn’t be pursuing charges. Dylan didn’t do anything wrong!” Daisy points out. “Not recently, anyway.” Rebecca says. “Is there anything else?” Dylan asks. “There is. I have something that might be of interest to the both of you.” Rebecca says. “I doubt that.” Daisy says. “Oh believe me Daisy, you are going to want to see this.” Rebecca says. Rebecca pulls out a flash drive. “What’s that?” Daisy asks. “Its a flash drive, Daisy.” Rebecca says. “I know that, Rebecca, but what’s on the flash drive?” An exasperated Daisy questions. “Your father.” Rebecca reveals!

“So, here is what’s going to happen. Since you are so determined to take responsibility for what you did as The Evil Force, I want you to make sure you emphasis that you were NOT in your right mind at the time of the crimes.” Betty says. “I already told you, I don’t care about that!” Kristina says. “If you care so much about making sure justice is served, then you will be completely honest. That includes admitting that your mind was impaired at the time of Alexios’ murder!” Betty says. “Do you think there’s any chance Kristina will actually be convicted?” Brady asks. “Oh no no, not a chance. In fact, I have it under good authority that Dylan Stanpatos will not be facing criminal charges for the crimes he committed as The Evil Force.” Betty says. “Well Dylan didn’t kill anyone!” Kristina argues. “And neither did you! I understand your desire to take responsibility. In fact, I think it speaks to what wonderful character you have. But you did NOT do anything wrong! You were a victim, Kristina! You did not consciously choose to shoot Alexios, nor did you choose to commit any of the other numerous crimes you committed when you believed you were The Evil Force! If anyone is to blame for those crimes, it is The Master and Ilia Andropov. They are the ones who implanted The Evil Force’s memories in your head, they are the ones responsible for this whole ordeal, and they are the ones who should be held accountable!” Betty says. “Well The Master is dead, and Andropov was given immunity, so they can’t be held accountable.” Kristina notes. “So because neither The Master or Andropov are able to face the consequences of their crimes, that means someone else has to pay in their place? Their victim no less? That’s absurd, and deep down, you know its absurd! So please, do me a favor, and think about this rationally. You are welcome to mourn the loss of your friend, but don’t let your grief devolve into guilt. You didn’t do anything wrong, you couldn’t have done anything wrong because you have been a prisoner in your own body for years!” Betty says. “I hope you’re listening to her, she’s spot on.” Brady says. “I don’t know, I guess maybe you’re right…” Kristina says. Andy walks in. “Hey, I hope I’m not interrupting anything.” Andy says. “That depends. Are you here as a friend or as the police commissioner? Because I am still conferring with my client.” Betty says. “There’s no need. I just got off the phone with a contact of mine at the WPA, and they are going to make sure Kristina doesn’t face any charges for what The Evil Force did.” Andy says. Kristina smiles. “Really?” Kristina asks. “Really. Which means you and Brady are free to move on with your lives, and put this entire mess behind you.” Andy says. Brady smiles. “That’s great news.” Brady says. “Anyway, before I let you two go, Kristina, I just want you to know its really good to have you back.” Andy says. “Its good to be back.” Kristina says.

Daisy’s eyes widen. “My father is on that flash drive?” Daisy asks. “After the procedure that removed The Evil Force from Dylan’s body, Andy and i followed Doctor Andropov back to his hotel room. When we got there, we found that he still had a flash drive containing The Evil Force’s memories, as well as numerous other back up copies on his computer and on the cloud. We deleted the copies on his computer and on the cloud, which means this flash drive is the only thing left of The Evil Force.” Rebecca says. “So why do you still have it? Just light it on fire so we don’t have to worry about Andropov or anyone else getting their hands on that flash drive and bringing him back again.” Daisy says. “I was tempted. But ultimately, the more I thought about it, the more I realized what happens to The Evil Force shouldn’t be left up to me. The only experience I have with him is everything he did while in Kristina’s body, and then in Dylan’s body.” Rebecca says. “Andy has history with him though. I’m sure Andy wouldn’t have objected to destroying him.” Dylan says. “Believe me, Andy was all for being the one to destroy this flash drive. But, the more we talked about it, we realized it would be more appropriate for the two of you to decide what becomes of The Evil Force.” Rebecca says. “Why us?” Daisy asks. “You are his only living child, that we know of, and Dylan was his nemesis for many years. You two seemed like the appropriate choices to end The Evil Force once and for all.” Rebecca says. Rebecca hands Daisy the flash drive. “Do whatever you want with this, just please don’t tuck it away in a drawer. Like you said, its too big of a risk that Andropov or someone else could use this flash drive to bring The Evil Force back, and after the chaos that lunatic caused over the last year, I think we can all agree that the world is better off with him dead.” Rebecca says, before walking out. “How nice of her to drop such a huge decision on my shoulders.” Daisy sarcastically says. “Our shoulders.” Dylan corrects her. Daisy looks at the flash drive. “I can’t believe that I am literally holding my father’s fate in my hands…” Daisy says. “That begs the question...are you prepared to kill your father once and for all?” Dylan asks. Daisy focuses on the flash drive, and contemplates…

In the living room of the Goo Castle, Victor is sitting on the sofa reading the newspaper, when Bethany walks in. “What fresh hell is this?” Victor asks. “Nice to see you too, Vic. How long has it been?” Bethany asks. “Not long enough.” Victor says. Bethany notices a pot of coffee. “Oh thank God, I really need that.” Bethany says, as she pours herself a cup. “Help yourself.” Victor sarcastically says. “So, what’s been going on while I’ve been away? Anything exciting happen?” Bethany asks. “You were gone, that was pretty exciting.” Victor notes. “Well I hope you enjoyed your vacation, because I’m back now, and I’m not going anywhere.” Bethany says. Brady and Kristina walk in. “Everything alright in here?” Brady asks. Victor stands up and smiles. “It is now. Its good to see you!” Victor says, as he hugs Brady. Victor turns towards Kristina. “Its good to see you too, Kristina. I’m happy you’re back.” Victor says. “You are?” Kristina asks. “You sound surprised.” Victor notes. “Well before I died, you kinda hated me. Don’t you remember the whole thing with Theo, when he gave that cure to Brady and you had us arrested? I mean, sure we locked you in a closet and set off the hospital fire alarm, but still, it kinda suggested you weren’t a fan.” Kristina recalls. “I admit, I haven’t always been fond of you. But, I’ve softened towards you in your absence. You are without a doubt the love of Brady’s life, and it means the world to me that you put a smile on his face. During the period where he thought you were dead, he didn’t smile very often...so I’m really grateful that he got a second chance with you.” Victor says. “I’m really happy we got a second chance, too.” Kristina says. “And I’m happy to be back home, now if only I could enjoy it without having to watch all this mushy crap.” Bethany says. “There are plenty of rooms in this house, I’m sure you could go haunt one of them and leave us alone.” Victor says. “Actually, I’m glad to see you, Bethany. I’ve been meaning to reach out.” Kristina says. “Oh? Why’s that?” Bethany asks. “I wanted to apologize. I did some really bad things to you when I thought I was The Evil Force, including what happened with Alexios, and I just want you to know how sorry I am. It makes me sick knowing all the pain that I caused, and if I could do anything to take it all back, I would in a heartbeat.” Kristina says. Bethany sighs. “You don’t have to do that. I know it wasn’t your fault.” Bethany says. “You aren’t mad at me? Not even just a little bit?” Kristina asks. “I mean, I was a little pissed at you after what happened to Alexios. But, that was right after he died, and I wasn’t thinking clearly. Obviously your mind was screwed with by Andropov, and you didn’t really have any control over your body.” Bethany says. “Thank you for understanding. Anyway, I am going to go and take a shower. I still haven’t gotten the hospital smell off of me, and that coupled with the stench of the Fantastic P.D interrogation room is a dangerous combo.” Kristina says. “You smell fine.” Brady says. “Thanks babe, but I’m not taking any chances. Will you be here when I finish?” Kristina asks. “Of course. Its gonna be a long time before I’m gonna want to leave your side.” Brady says. “Are you threatening me?” Kristina jokingly asks. Brady laughs. “Go!” Brady tells her. “Okay. Brb.” Kristina says, before walking out. “I should be going. I have some work to do at the office. You know, we should have dinner later. Me, you, Kristina, perhaps the rest of the family.” Victor suggests. “Thanks for the invite, Dad, but I just got Kristina back, I think I’m gonna need her to myself a little longer.” Brady says. “Understandable. I’ll see you later.” Victor says, before walking out. “Kristina seems to be back to her old self.” Bethany notes. “Yeah, its been great.” Brady says. “And she doesn’t have any memories of anything she did while she was The Evil Force?” Bethany asks. “None, thank God.” Brady says. “So, when do you think would be a good time for me to bring up Stanpatos Enterprises?” Bethany asks. Brady turns towards Bethany, looking bewildered. “Huh?!” Brady asks. “Technically, Kristina is in control of Stanpatos Enterprises, since The Evil Force used her body to take it over, and I doubt she has any interest in running the company, considering how she got control of it.” Bethany notes. “Ah, I see, so you want to try and convince Kristina to give it to you.” Brady assumes. “It was mine before.” Bethany points out. “Maybe, but it wasn’t when Kristina took it over. Dylan was the CEO.” Brady reminds Bethany. “Please! The only reason Dylan was in charge was because he framed me for gaslighting Rebecca, and then turned the board against me! I am the one who should be the CEO, not that bastard!” Bethany says. “Bethany, come on. You just got home from being held captive for months, maybe just be happy that you are back home instead of worrying about Stanpatos Enterprises.” Brady says. “If I don’t worry about it now, Dylan is going to swoop in and steal it from me!” Bethany says. “Well then worry about it tomorrow! Because today, Kristina and I just want to be together, we don’t want to worry about any of this trivial nonsense. We just got back together after being kept apart for four years, we just want to spend today with each other.” Brady says. “Okay, but eventually, you two will have to rejoin the real world, and I am going to make sure I get to Kristina before Dylan does.” Bethany says.

Daisy sits on the couch in Dylan’s Beach House. “You know, years ago, I would be horrified at the thought of killing my father. My entire childhood, all I ever wanted was for him to love me, to treat me with the same respect that he treated my brother with...but after all of that crazy stuff he pulled over the last year, I can’t imagine why I ever wanted that monster’s approval. Anyone who would murder their own child is pure evil, and should rot in the deepest depths of hell. I can’t even imagine ever hurting my baby like that.” Daisy say. “That’s because despite your flaws, you are still twice the human being that man could ever be.” Dylan says. Daisy smiles. “Thank you. Well, I guess there is only one thing we can do...we need to make sure my father never hurts another soul again, which means we need to destroy that flash drive and stop him for good.” Daisy says. “We?” Dylan asks. “Its like Rebecca said, you were his nemesis. Even though you don’t remember any of it, he tormented you for years. You have just as much right to end him as I do.” Daisy says. “Lets do it, then. Lets put an end to your father’s reign of terror for good.” Dylan says.

Andy walks into the living room of the Goo Castle, which is now empty. He turns towards Queen Goo’s portrait. “Its good to be back home.” Andy says. Rebecca walks in. “Oh good, you’re back.” Rebecca says. “Hey. I was surprised when I came home and didn’t see your car out front. Where did you run off to?” Andy asks. “I went over to Dylan’s to give him and Daisy the flash drive. You know, the one containing The Evil Force’s essence.” Rebecca says. “I know the one. Lets just hope they do the right thing and destroy it. I know its logical to assume they will, but Daisy is unpredictable, and she was The Evil Force’s daughter.” Andy says. “As nuts as Daisy is, I don’t think she would want to bring her father back. If she didn’t realize it before, I’m sure she knows now that man was a cancer to the human race. This planet was never going to be safe if any fragment of him still existed.” Rebecca says. “Well hopefully we won’t have to worry about that anymore. We shouldn’t anyway, our part in this is over. We aren’t being held captive by that maniac anymore, and we handed over the only remaining piece of him on this planet to Dylan and Daisy. I just want to move on and put all things related to The Evil Force in the past.” Andy says. “Thank makes two of us. You know, I was thinking. After everything that has happened, we should throw a big party to celebrate making it out of the situation alive.” Rebecca says. “You know, I was thinking something similar. But, instead of a party, I was thinking we could throw a wedding instead.” Andy reveals. Rebecca’s eyes widen. “You mean OUR wedding?” Rebecca asks. “Why not? We can get married in a few days, and we’ll do it on the weekend so that everyone we want there can hopefully make it.” Andy says. “What about the venue? Or the catering?” Rebecca asks. “We have an entire staff here, its not like we would need to hire a caterer. As for the venue, how about we just do it here?” Andy asks. “In this living room?” Rebecca asks. “Don’t act so surprised. Almost six years ago, we got married in this exact room. The room looks a little different now, but its still the same place.” Andy says. “Its also the same place where you nearly married Daisy a year ago.” Rebecca points out. “That was a pretty big mistake. But, no matter what happened with Daisy, I will always remember this room for being the place where I married the love of my life, that being you. Besides, I think it would be really nice if we could get married in the room where my Mom’s portrait is hanging. She’s always had a lot of faith in our love, even when we didn’t, and I know she would want to be here if she could.” Andy says. Rebecca smiles. “Its really sweet how you want to include her, and I know that she is looking down with a huge smile on her face right now.” Rebecca says. “Does that mean you’ll marry me?” Andy asks. “I already told you I would marry you, when you first proposed.” Rebecca says. “Let me rephrase that. Hang on while I get down on one knee.” Andy says, as he gets down on one knee. “Rebecca Rogers, will you marry me this weekend, in our living room?” Andy asks. Rebecca laughs. “Of course I will marry you! You could ask me to marry you in a parking lot, and I would gladly agree. All that matters to me is that we are together, and happy.” Rebecca says. Andy stands up and smiles. “I feel the exact same way, and I cannot wait to call you my wife again.” Andy says, before kissing Rebecca.

The flash drive containing The Evil Force’s memories is now sitting on Dylan’s kitchen table. Daisy is looking down at it, as Dylan walks up holding a hammer. “Are you ready?” Dylan asks. Daisy nods. “I’m ready.” Daisy confirms. Dylan and Daisy both put their hand on the hammer, and raise it into the air. They then send the hammer crashing down, right onto the flash drive! Once they lift the hammer, it is revealed that the flash drive has been completely crushed. “And just like that, we destroyed any chance my father ever had at coming back to life.” Daisy says. “The world is better off.” Dylan admits. “So does this mean its finally over?” Daisy asks. “I think so. Your father’s essence has been destroyed, Andropov has run off into the night with his tail in between his legs, The Master and Brody are both dead...I think we’ve reached the point where this nightmare is finally over.” Dylan says.

In a hotel in an undisclosed location, the elevator doors open in a corridor, and a very much alive Brody wheels the bandaged man from The Evil Force’s castle off of the elevator! “I know its taken a while to get here, mate, but it looks like we’ve finally reached the end of our journey.” Brody says. Brody stops at a door, and then knocks on it. A moment later, an unseen individual opens the door. “I’ve been expecting you. Please, come in.” The mystery person says. Brody wheels the bandaged individual in. “After The Evil Force’s castle exploded, I got back in touch with Doctor Andropov, and he gave me specific instructions to bring our friend to you.” Brody says. Madeline closes the door to the hotel room! “Oh Mr. McKay, I am most grateful for your help.” Madeline says. “One other thing, Andropov also mentioned that you would be rewarding me quite generously for making this very special delivery.” Brody says. “Of course, how could I forget?” Madeline asks. Madeline hands Brody a briefcase full of cash. “If you would like to count it, be my guest. I understand someone in your line of work has difficulties trusting others.” Madeline says. Brody opens the briefcase, and quickly counts it. “Looks like its all here.” Brody says. “Wonderful, then our business has concluded. You are dismissed.” Madeline says. Brody walks towards the door, but then stops and turns back towards Madeline. “I am curious about one thing. Why is this man’s face covered in bandages? When I mentioned it to Andropov, he didn’t seem too interested in giving me his name, but perhaps you’ll be more forthcoming.” Brody says. “Haven’t you ever heard the expression that curiosity is what killed the cat? Trust me, Mr. McKay, this man’s identity is of no concern to you.” Madeline says. “You don’t want to tell me.” Brody says. “How perceptive of you. Now the money I just gave you should be more than enough for you to go into hiding. Given the events that transpired in Iceland, I imagine it would be quite beneficial for you if the world continued to believe you were a casualty of that terrible explosion.” Madeline says. “I still can’t believe they drew that conclusion, all because I didn’t turn up after the place blew up. Oh well, I’m just happy that that’s over and done with.” Brody says. “And I am most grateful that you managed to protect my precious cargo from the explosion. With that being said, our business has concluded.” Madeline tells him. “Understood. Good luck, with whatever it is you are up to.” Brody says, before walking out. Madeline smiles, and sits on the bed in front of the bandaged patient. “Mr. McKay really should learn to not be so nosy, especially in matters that do not concern him. Ultimately, not providing him with your identity suits my purposes just fine. After all, if I told him your name, he would recognize it, and I can’t afford him or anyone else interfering with what I have planned. Oh my darling, I have such grand plans for you, whether you approve of them or not. Unfortunately, you don’t have much choice in these matters.” Madeline tells the bandaged man. A tear can be seen falling out of his eye...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down