QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S2 Episode 21

Go down

Fantastic S2 Episode 21 Empty Fantastic S2 Episode 21

Post by QG Sat May 08, 2021 3:46 pm

Underneath The Evil Force’s castle, Andropov is pointing a gun at Dylan and Daisy. “Wait a minute...this is the machine that resurrected me?” Dylan asks. “And Kristina, and myself, among others.” Andropov says. “What others?” Daisy asks. “Never mind that now! What are the two of you doing down here? How did you locate this floor?” Andropov asks. “You really don’t want to know.” Dylan says. “Regardless, you were foolish to trespass into The Evil Force’s private quarters. When he finds out that you have found your way down here, he will be furious!” Andropov says. “Who says he has to know? I’m sure we could work out some kind of arrangement. We give you something you want, and in exchange, you let us go!” Daisy says. “I like that idea.” Dylan says. “Do you two really think you could match what The Evil Force is giving me to bring his dreams to life? He has provided me with the funds to pursue ALL of my genius inventions! I would be a fool to turn on him!” Andropov says. “That’s just it! He doesn’t have to know! I won’t tell him you helped us!” Daisy says. “Neither will I! In fact, once we get out of here, I’m hoping to never see him again.” Dylan says. “Your attempts to manipulate me are futile! After everything The Evil Force has done for me, I refuse to betray him!” Andropov says. “Okay, here’s an idea. Whatever my father is paying you, Dylan can give you double!” Daisy says. “I can?” Dylan asks. “Yes, you can. You have all that Stanpatos money lying around, you might as well use it to save our lives.” Daisy says. “Um, Daisy...I don’t think I have nearly enough money to match The Evil Force’s offer. Keep in mind he did take off with most of my money.” Dylan says. “So much for your supposed “better off”, hm?” Andropov says. Daisy glares at Dylan. “What?” Dylan asks. “The least you could’ve done is played along! Its not like he would’ve demanded a check right here and now!” Daisy points out. Evil Kristina and Bethany walk in. “Ah, so this is where Dylan and Daisy wandered to. Your friends upstairs were getting worried.” Evil Kristina says. “Friends? I’m pretty sure none of them can stand us.” Dylan notes. “Yup.” Daisy agrees. Dylan notices Bethany. “You can’t be serious! All of this trouble trying to find her, and she is just walking around freely?” Dylan asks. “Why wouldn’t I be free? The Evil Force and I aren’t enemies.” Bethany says. “Aren’t enemies? Didn’t he try to shoot you at your wedding?” Daisy asks. “We’ve moved past that. I’ve come to realize that The Evil Force is the person I want to be with.” Bethany says. “I always knew you had a screw loose.” Dylan comments. “I suggest you take care with how you speak to her. Bethany is now the queen of my dynasty, and as such, she is to be treated like royalty!” Evil Kristina says. “If only you showed as much respect for your own daughter as you do the trash you like to bring home.” Daisy says. “I’ve heard enough. Bethany, would you please return Daisy to her room? I will deal with her later.” Evil Kristina says. “I’d be happy to.” Bethany says, as she grabs Daisy’s arm. “Get your hands off of me!” Daisy snaps. “You need to calm down!” Bethany tells her. “And you need a psychiatrist!” Daisy argues. Bethany laughs. “Coming from you?” Bethany asks. “Go with Bethany to your room, or I will instruct Doctor Andropov to eliminate your dear friend Dylan.” Evil Kristina warns, as Andropov trains his gun on Dylan. “Its okay.” Dylan tells Daisy. “What about you?” Daisy asks. “I’ll be right behind you, I promise” Dylan tells her. Daisy sighs. “Okay, you better be.” Daisy says, before Bethany drags her out. “You know, a real man would never make a promise he knows he is incapable of keeping.” Evil Kristina says. “I...I assume that means you plan on killing me?” Dylan asks. Evil Kristina laughs. “As much as I would relish finally eliminating you, you are far more useful to me alive.” Evil Kristina says. “What are you talking about?” Dylan asks. “Don’t you see? I have big plans for you, my friend.” Evil Kristina says…

Upstairs in the parlor, Rebecca is pointing a gun at Andy, while Brody and Brady look on. “Oh my God...that son of a bitch got to you, didn’t he?” Andy asks. “Of course he did. Don’t you remember that day where I said I was going to check on Bethany, and your fiancee made the foolish mistake of following me? That was all staged. The Evil Force wanted Rebecca to think I was going to lead her to Bethany. That way, she would follow me, and then Doctor Andropov could get the drop on her.” Brody says. “And what exactly did Doctor Andropov do to her?” Andy asks. “He may have put a little something in Rebecca’s brain to make her slightly more...obedient.” Brody says. “He put something in her brain? Like some kind of microchip?” Andy asks. “A microchip! Yes! That’s precisely what he did! I must say, that Andropov might be a kook, but he does swell work, doesn’t he? Who else could program Rebecca into killing you?” Brody asks. “She hasn’t killed me yet, and she won’t.” Andy says. “Oh yes she will. You overestimate the power of her love for you. Trust me, its not strong enough to overcome Andropov’s microchip.” Brody says. Brody turns towards Rebecca. “Can I trust you to resolve this situation?” Brody asks. “I have it handled.” Rebecca states. Brody turns towards Andy. “I love a woman who’s confident in her work. Tell me, mate, do you think I’ll have a shot with her after she splatters your brains on the wall?” Brody asks. “You lay one finger on her, and I will break every bone in your body.” Andy says. “Lovely thought, but that might be difficult to manage from hell, don’t you think? Anyway, as much fun as this has been, I have oodles and oodles of things to do, so I really have to dash.” Brody says. Brody turns towards Rebecca. “Oh, and Rebecca, make sure to save a bullet for Brady. I know your mission is to get rid of Andy, but I can just hear V.J calling from beyond the grave to reunite with his little bro.” Brody says. “Consider them both dead.” Rebecca says. “That’s the spirit. Ciao everyone!” Brody says, before walking out. “What are we gonna do? If Andropov screwed with Rebecca’s mind the same way he did with Kristina, we aren’t gonna be able to get through to her.” Brady says. “Those are different situations. Rebecca might be brainwashed, but she remembers who I am, and she remembers the love we share.” Andy says. Andy turns towards Rebecca. “You remember who I am, don’t you Rebecca?” Andy asks. “Of course I remember you, but that’s irrelevant. I have a job to do!” Rebecca says. “Is that job more important than me? Is it more important than our daughter?” Andy asks. “Nothing is more important than this job.” Rebecca says. “That’s the microchip talking. Nothing and I mean NOTHING is more important to you than our daughter! You spent two years in an insane asylum because you killed the man who put her into a coma, and you expect me to believe that this job that The Evil Force gave you is more important than Ava? This is the same person that killed Alexios!” Andy points out. “Alexios was shot because he got into The Evil Force’s way!” Rebecca argues. “So that makes it okay? We both know that you loved Alexios too much to just shrug off his death.” Andy says. “I guess you don’t know me as well as you thought you did, then.” Rebecca says. “I do know you, and I know that the woman standing in front of me isn’t you! Its this heartless assassin that The Evil Force is trying to turn you into! But I know he didn’t succeed, not completely. If he had, you would’ve killed me already.” Andy says. Rebecca tightens her grip on her gun. “Don’t push your luck.” Rebecca says. Andy walks closer to Rebecca, until the barrel of her gun is pressed right into his chest. “Go ahead.” Andy urges her. “What are you waiting for? Your orders are to kill him!” Evil Kristina’s voice can be heard telling Rebecca. “I...I don’t have a choice.” Rebecca says. “Andy, get away from her!” Brady yells. Andy ignores him. “I can see it in your eyes, you are trying to fight his conditioning. I know you can beat it, sweetheart. You are the strongest person I have ever met, and if anyone can overcome a microchip, its you. Just keeping thinking about us, our marriage, our daughter. Do you remember when Dongwa Cat brainwashed me? He and Madeline Masters were pulling my strings for a good couple of months, but I beat them. Now if I could beat someone’s control over me, I have no doubt that you can, because you are much stronger than I could ever hope to be, and your will power is unmatched.” Andy says. “Do not listen to him! As long as you work for me, your will power is non existent! Forget what you once knew, Rebecca. Andy Goo is no longer your beloved fiance that you love dearly, he is a threat and you must treat him as such! Kill him! DO IT!” Evil Kristina’s voice demands. “He said you are a threat, I’m sorry, but I have to follow his orders.” Rebecca says. “Is The Evil Force talking to you right now?” Andy asks. Rebecca nods. “Here’s what I want you to do. I want you to drown out his voice, and I want you to think of our daughter’s. Think about how every morning, she runs up to you and gives you a big hug and tells you good morning. Think about when she calls you Mommy. Think about how she tries to sing along to every song you play on your speaker, and how she always ends up singing just gibberish.” Andy says. Andy puts his hand on Rebecca’s. “Come back to me, Rebecca. I know you’re trying, just keep doing what you are doing! Keep fighting!” Andy urges. Rebecca looks down, and focuses on her engagement ring. “I know what you are thinking, and it is incredibly ill advised! Don’t you DARE defy me! Your entire purpose in this world is to serve me now, and going against that purpose will result in grave consequences for both you and those you use to care for!” Evil Kristina’s voice warns. “I...I can’t do this…” Rebecca mutters. “NO!” Evil Kristina’s voice yells. Rebecca lowers her gun, and Andy takes it from her. “I’m so sorry, Andy! I’m so, so sorry!” Rebecca sobs. Andy pulls Rebecca into an embrace. “Its okay, I’ve got you. Its going to be okay, I promise.” Andy tells her, as she continues to cry…

Up in Daisy’s bedroom, Bethany pushes Daisy inside. “Careful! I’m carrying precious cargo.” Daisy says, as she rubs her stomach. “Ask me if I give a damn. Your father will be in to see you soon. Until then, sit tight.” Bethany says. Bethany goes to walk out. “Wait!” Daisy calls out. Bethany turns around. “What?” Bethany asks. “I know that you and I have a pretty checkered history, but we are on the same side.” Daisy says. “Trust me, we aren’t.” Bethany says. “Oh come on, Bethany! Think about everything my father has done!” Daisy says. “What about everything you’ve done? Gaslighting Rebecca, framing me for the crime, throwing yourself down a flight of stairs to make it look like Rebecca tried to kill your baby, need I go on?” Bethany asks. “I know I’ve done some questionable things, but murder isn’t one of them! My father killed Alexios, and if he has his way, he is going to kill billions and billions more!” Daisy says. “Your father won’t kill anyone who surrenders to us.” Bethany says. “Us?” Daisy asks. “Yeah, us. We’re a team now.” Bethany says. “What did he do to you? Because even you aren’t stupid enough to fall for a maniac like my father, especially when its not even really my father! So, did he brainwash you?” Daisy asks. “That’s ridiculous.” Bethany says. “Doctor Andropov is here, so not really. He’s done crazier things, such as turning Kristina Cat into The Evil Force.” Daisy says. “I really don’t have time for this. Your father wanted me to bring you to your room, not shoot the breeze with you.” Bethany says. “Can you at least answer one question for me? Why didn’t my father send Dylan back with me? Is he going to kill him?” Daisy asks. “I have no idea.” Bethany says. “Really? I thought the two of you were equal partners, I assumed he would’ve told you his plans.” Daisy says. “Okay, that’s enough! I’ve lost enough brain cells listening to you talk. Ciao!” Bethany says, before storming out. Daisy tries to follow her, but finds that the door is locked. “Damn it! So much for being able to roam the house freely. If my father is putting us under lock and key like this, we must be getting closer to whatever his endgame is, which means I have to find a way out of here before its too late.” Daisy says. Daisy hears the door opening, and Dylan walks in! Daisy smiles. “Dylan?” Daisy asks. Dylan closes the door behind him. “I...I don’t understand. Did my father let you go? Did you find a way to escape from him? I don’t really care what the answer is, I’m just happy you’re okay.” Daisy says. Daisy approaches Dylan, but Dylan pulls a gun on her! “I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” Dylan warns! “Um, what are you doing?” Daisy asks. “I think that is fairly obvious.” Dylan tells her. “Oh my God, he got to you to, didn’t? Just like with Bethany, he brainwashed you!” Daisy assumes. Dylan begins to laugh. “Did I miss the joke?” Daisy asks. “The joke, my dear, is you! Though I suppose I should not be surprised that you are catching on so slowly.” Dylan says. “What the hell are you talking about? What am I supposedly not catching on about?” Daisy asks. “The Evil Force did not brainwash me, Daisy. I AM The Evil Force.” Dylan reveals!

Back in Fantastic, Lucas is sitting next to Lydia’s hospital bed. “So, any idea how Zoey is doing?” Lydia asks. “What, you mean after Mia kidnapped her? Last I heard, Josephine had taken her to the police station for questioning.” Lucas says. “I know that Zoey and Mia were working together to break us up, but do you think Zoey actually helped Mia with any of her crimes?” Lydia asks. “Its hard to say, and since Mia is dead, she won’t be setting the record straight. But, either way, you can pretty much guarantee that Zoey is insisting she’s innocent.” Lucas says. “What do you think?” Lydia asks. “Personally? I think the only crime Zoey committed on Mia’s behalf was drugging me. The kidnapping, plotting to kill me, all of that seems like it would be a little much for her. Either way, it really doesn’t matter to me. Now that Mia is dead, Zoey probably won’t be much of a problem for us anymore.” Lucas says. “I hope so. We’ve had to deal with enough problems.” Lydia says. Someone knocks, and Acerbi walks in. “I hope I am not intruding.” Acerbi says. “No, not at all. By the way, thank you again for bringing me to see Mia’s body. Knowing that vindictive bitch is dead has given me peace.” Lucas says. “I think everyone can rest easier knowing that Mia is no longer a threat. Lydia, how are you feeling?” Acerbi asks. “I’m feeling fine, um…” Lydia begins to say. “What’s wrong?” Lucas asks. “Its just, for the life of me, I can’t remember her name.” Lydia says, regarding Acerbi! Lucas and Acerbi share a concerned glance…

At the police station, Zoey is sitting in the interrogation room, when Josephine walks in. “Enjoying your stay?” Josephine asks. “What do you think? I assume you are here to ask me more idiotic questions. You’re wasting your time, you know. I’ve already told you everything that I know about Mia and what she had planned for Lucas and Lydia, or I should say everything that I didn’t know. As I have told you countless times, I was not complicit in Mia’s plan to kidnap and kill Lucas, and given the fact that Mia is dead and can’t say anything to the contrary, that leaves me wondering what I am still doing here? I’m sure there are other people you could be interrogating, people who have actually committed crimes.” Zoey says. “As it happens, I was prepared to let you go.” Josephine says. “Fantastic.” Zoey says, as she stands up. “However, I’ve changed my mind.” Josephine says. “What do you mean you changed your mind? You can’t bloody change your mind! Especially when I haven’t done anything!” Zoey yells. “The evidence says otherwise.” Josephine says. “You don’t have any evidence!” Zoey yells. “Incriminating you in helping Mia with her crimes? Yeah, you’re right, I don’t. However, in the past fifteen minutes, I’ve hit the mother load where you are concerned, Miss Kellers. I received evidence implicating you in numerous cons over the past several years, most of them involving seducing men and then taking them for almost everything they’re worth.” Josephine says. “I haven’t a clue what you’re talking about.” Zoey claims. “The evidence suggests that you do.” Josephine says. “You know, funnily enough, Lucas also seems to believe that I am some type of con woman, so here’s what I think. I think perhaps Lucas gave you this bogus information, and since you couldn’t prove I aided Mia in her crimes, you are now trying to get me to confess to these other crimes by pretending you are in possession of evidence. Sorry, but I’m not going to take the bait.” Zoey says. “I don’t need a confession from you, the evidence I have is enough to put you away for a very long time.” Josephine says. “And where exactly did you get this supposed evidence?” Zoey questions. “From Mia.” Josephine reveals!

In the parlor of The Evil Force’s castle, Andy is embracing Rebecca, as Brady looks on. “Are you sure you’re okay?” Andy asks. “How could I be okay? I almost killed you.” Rebecca notes. “No you didn’t. No matter how The Evil Force messed with your head, I don’t think you ever would’ve hurt me.” Andy says. “I’m not so sure of that. Even now, I still have that microchip in my brain. Who’s to say that The Evil Force won’t be able to reactivate it?” Rebecca asks. “I’m not gonna let him. My God, I could kill that son of a bitch for what he did to you. Even worse is the fact that I could’ve put a stop to this. I never should’ve let you follow Brody alone.” Andy says. “Come on, I insisted on doing it that way.” Rebecca says. “I shouldn’t have listened to you.” Andy says. “Do you really think I would have let you not listen to me?” Rebecca asks. “Good point.” Andy says. “Are you two all good now?” Brady asks. “Yeah, we’re fine.” Andy says. “Great. In that case, I’m gonna head off to find Kristina. Not only do I need to try and get her back, but I gotta stop her from activating Frostbite.” Brady says, before rushing out. Andy sighs. “I can’t believe he just went off on his own. Didn’t he learn his lesson from what happened with you?” Andy asks. “He wants to go and find the love of his life, I understand why he would be in a rush.” Rebecca says. “Regardless, we need to try and catch up with him.” Andy says. Andy and Rebecca go to leave the room, but Bethany appears in the doorway! “Going somewhere?” Bethany asks. “As a matter of fact, we were. We need to stop The Evil Force before its too late.” Andy says. Bethany turns towards Rebecca. “You were supposed to kill him.” Bethany notes. “I was going to, but Andy managed to get through to me. The Evil Force was controlling me Bethany, just as he’s controlling you.” Rebecca says. “No one controls me, Rebecca, you know that. I just finally realized that I love The Evil Force.” Bethany says. “How could you possibly love him? He killed Alexios, and that left you absolutely devastated!” Rebecca reminds her. “Water under the bridge.” Bethany says. “I can’t believe I’m hearing this…” Rebecca says. “We don’t have time for this. We have to go and find The Evil Force before he can move forward with his plans. The fate of the world depends on us stopping him.” Andy says. Suddenly, Bethany pulls out a dagger! “You two aren’t going anywhere. Not alive, that is.” Bethany says!

In Daisy’s bedroom, she is facing off with Evil Dylan. “I don’t understand.” Daisy says. “Its fairly easy to grasp, though it doesn’t come as much of a surprise that a simpleton like you is having difficulties.” Evil Dylan says. “So, what’s the deal here? Did you clone your essence and put it into Dylan’s body as well as Kristina’s?” Daisy asks. Evil Dylan chuckles. “Not exactly. We both know that there is only enough room on this planet for one Evil Force. What I did was have Doctor Andropov transfer my very being from Kristina’s body into Dylan’s body. This shouldn’t come as much of a surprise. At this point, it is a well known fact that your brother and Doctor Andropov originally intended for Dylan to be my host, when they first began developing this procedure. But unfortunately, he managed to escape, and I was forced to inhabit the vessel of that feeble fashion designer. How utterly humiliating.” Evil Dylan says. “So what did you do with Kristina? Did you kill her?” Daisy asks. “Kristina Cat’s welfare is of no concern to you. Instead, you should be more concerned with your own.” Evil Dylan says. “And why’s that? Are you going to kill me? I know Andropov claims you aren’t interested in my child anymore, but I don’t believe that. Having an heir is far too important to you for you to just dispose of one, and its not like you can have a child of your own anymore, not now that you’ve stolen someone else’s body.” Daisy points out. “That’s where you are mistaken.” Evil Dylan says. “What’s that supposed to mean?” Daisy asks. “You see, my dear daughter, your brother recognized the significance of family to me. As such, my memories are not the only things he managed to preserve from my original vessel, he also preserved a sample of my sperm.” Evil Dylan reveals! Daisy’s eyes widen. “You can’t be serious.” Daisy says. “Oh, but I am. You see, my interest in your spawn was purely based on the fact that I wanted my dynasty to be filled with family members, with the exception of you. However I have since come to the realization that any child born from you is doomed to be a failure, and as such I would be much better off with just a child of my own.” Evil Dylan says. “Do you actually hear yourself? I am a child of yours you son of a bitch! Doesn’t that count for anything?!” Daisy asks. “No, it doesn’t. You see, since Andropov has a sample of my sperm, I will now be able to create the perfect child, with a piece of both myself and Bethany.” Evil Dylan says. “Does Bethany want that?” Daisy asks. “You saw her. She has finally come to the realization that we are destined for one another. Once I explain to her my plans to have a child with her, she will be thrilled.” Evil Dylan assumes. “Or she’ll be revolted. I don’t know what you did to her, but its only a matter of time before she remembers but a sick freak you are, and if anything is going to jog her memory, its probably going to be your plan to have a child with her using the sperm of an old man who’s been dead for YEARS!” Daisy screams. “SILENCE!” Evil Dylan roars, as he aims his gun at her head. “No, you silence! I am so sick and tired of treating me like garbage, like I’m some random, useless peasant!” Daisy yells. “You are a useless peasant.” Evil Dylan says. “No, I’m The Evil Force’s daughter, God help me. And you know what I know about my father? I know that he was so desperate to leave his mark on this world, as a way to immortalize himself. That was the whole point about this stupid dynasty crap he’s been spewing for years, it wasn’t just about the money and power, it was about his desperation to make sure that his memory lived on for eternity, to make sure he was never forgotten! Because ultimately, that was his biggest fear, he was afraid he would die without ultimate power, and that as a result, the world would forget all about him, and he would prove to be completely insignificant in the history books. Well I’m sorry to say, but he already failed. He’s dead, and no matter how much my psychotic brother wanted to bring him back by implanting his memories in some poor, unsuspecting person, it was never going to actually bring him back! You might have his memories, his feelings, his thirst for power, but you don’t have his DNA, you don’t have his appearance. And why is that? Because you’re NOT him! It doesn’t matter if you take over the world, if you enslave every human being, because this planet isn’t going to remember you as The Evil Force! They are going to remember you as the guy who was brainwashed into thinking he was some senile old man that died ages ago! Admit it, the only reason The Evil Force is thought of these days is because you’ve been conditioned into thinking of him. Otherwise, no one has given that old man a single thought since he died years ago, because he and his memory had become irrelevant, and soon, he’s going to become irrelevant again!” Daisy yells. “ENOUGH! I have grown tired of your disobedience. I don’t care that you are pregnant with my grandchild! I am going to have a child of my own, a son to replace the son that I have lost! As such, your child is irrelevant to me, and you are of no use to me. Good bye, Daisy.” Evil Dylan says. “Please, NO!” Daisy screams. Evil Dylan prepares to pull the trigger, but Brady rushes into the room! “Dylan, what the hell are you doing?!” Brady asks. “Its not Dylan, its The Evil Force!” Daisy yells. “What?” A confused Brady asks. “How nice of you to come. Now I can kill both of you.” Evil Dylan says. Evil Dylan turns towards Brady, but Brady tackles him to the floor!

Back in Fantastic, Acerbi approaches Lydia’s bed. “Lydia, my name is Olivia Acerbi. I am the chief of staff at this hospital.” Acerbi says. “She also helped you rescue me.” Lucas notes. “I remember all of that, but for some reason, I couldn’t remember her name…” Lydia says. Lucas turns towards Acerbi. “Can I talk to you outside for a moment?” Lucas asks. “Certainly.” Acerbi says. “We’ll be right outside.” Lucas tells Lydia, before he and Acerbi walk out. Lucas and Acerbi are now out in the hallway. “Okay, I’m starting to get worried. Obviously, the headaches and the mood swings were concerning, as what Lydia fainting at Mia’s warehouse. But she knows you enough where she wouldn’t just forget your name like that.” Lucas points out. “I’m inclined to agree with you.” Acerbi admits. “So do you have any idea what’s wrong with her?” Lucas asks. “No, but I will soon. I’ve taken charge of Lydia’s care, and I have put a rush on the results of the tests her doctors ran. Hopefully I will have more information soon. For now, go in there, and do your best to ease her concerns. It does neither of you any good to torture yourself with worry.” Acerbi says. Lucas nods. “Okay, thank you.” Lucas says. Acerbi walks off, and Lucas goes back into Lydia’s room. “What did Acerbi have to say?” Lydia asks. “Nothing worth mentioning.” Lucas says. “What the hell is wrong with me, Lucas?” Lydia asks. “You should try to relax, at least until the results come back.” Lucas says. “Relax? I have had severe headaches, mood swings, I’ve fainted, and now I’m forgetting people’s names! This isn’t as simple as the common cold, something must be seriously wrong in my brain for all of this to be happening!” Lydia says. “You don’t know that.” Lucas says. “Really? Look me in the eye and tell me that this doesn’t scare you.” Lydia says. Lucas pulls up a chair, and sits next to Lydia. “I’d be lying to you if I said I wasn’t scared, but I promise you, whatever it is you are facing, we are going to face it together, and we are going to win.” Lucas assures her. “You almost have me convinced.” Lydia says. “Be convinced. You and I have overcome a lot, we aren’t going to lose now.” Lucas tells her. Lydia smiles.

“How could Mia have given you evidence? She’s dead!” Zoey points out. “Yet her presence lingers on. Funny story, but apparently, Mia made special arrangements for this evidence to be sent here in the event of her death. Clearly she never valued your service much if she was ready to betray you so easily.” Josephine says. “I want to see this so called evidence.” Zoey says. “Its not really physical evidence per say. You see, Mia sent the names of numerous men you’ve conned over the years, and with each of them, you used an alias so they would have trouble turning you over to the police. So, I was able to get in touch with most of the men, I showed them your picture, and they all identified you as the woman who stole from them.” Josephine says. “Of course they did! Obviously they are on Mia’s pay roll!” Zoey says. “Well then Mia must have been planning on framing you for quite a long time, because each of these men reported the thefts when they happened, most of them having taken place years ago. Sorry Zoey, but with all the people willing to testify against you, you’re pretty much screwed.” Josephine says. “I’d like to use my one phone call now.” Zoey says.

As Lucas is sitting by Lydia’s bedside, his phone begins to ring. “Its okay, you can answer it.” Lydia says. “You sure?” Lucas asks. “I’ll still be here when you get off the phone.” Lydia says. Lucas smiles, and then looks at his phone. “Its Josephine Acerbi.” Lucas reveals. “She could be calling to follow up on the whole Mia thing.” Lydia says. Lucas answers. “Hello?” Lucas says. “Its me. I need your help.” Zoey says. Lucas sighs. “I don’t have time for you right now.” Lucas says. “Please, Lucas! Things are looking really bad for me right now, and I have no one else to turn to.” Zoey says. Lucas hangs up. “Did you need to be so harsh with Josephine?” Lydia asks. “It wasn’t Josephine, it was Zoey.” Lucas says. “Um...what did Zoey want, and why was she using Josephine’s phone?” Lydia asks. “She claims that she needs my help, and that things are looking really bad for her right now, whatever that means.” Lucas says. “Do you think she was arrested for helping Mia?” Lydia asks. “I guess its possible.” Lucas says. “The only way to find out is to go to the police station and see what she wants.” Lydia says. “I’m not going to leave you to go and run to Zoey. I’ve already done that too many times, I’m not wasting another second on her.” Lucas says. “I want you to go.” Lydia says. “Why?” Lucas asks. “Out of curiosity.” Lydia says. Lucas smirks. “You want to know why Zoey’s in trouble.” Lucas says. “I’m a little curious.” Lydia states. “What you are is nosy.” Lucas says. “Are you gonna go or not?” Lydia asks. “Okay, if it means helping you with your thirst for gossip.” Lucas says. Lydia takes her pillow, and playfully throws it at Lucas. “That wasn’t very nice.” Lucas says. “Well you aren’t being very nice! Can I have the pillow back?” Lydia asks. Lucas hands it to Lydia. “I’ll be back soon, and when I say soon, I mean REAL soon.” Lucas says. “I’m going to hold you to that.” Lydia says. Lucas smiles at her. “I love you.” Lucas says. “I love you too, and I’m really happy that things are good between us now.” Lydia says. “Me too.” Lucas says, before walking out.

Back at The Evil Force’s Castle, Andy and Rebecca are facing off with Bethany, who is holding a knife. “Bethany, you don’t want to do this.” Rebecca says. “No, I don’t, and I won’t as long as you stay where you are. I can’t say the same for your fiance though.” Bethany says. “And why would you say that?” Andy asks. “You killed The Master. The Evil Force wants you to pay for what you’ve done, so killing you would be the best gift I could give him.” Bethany says. “Why would you want to make him happy though? He kidnapped you, Bethany. He was going to transfer Daisy’s unborn baby into your womb and force you to give birth to her child without your consent, and then he was going to make you raise that child! You can’t possibly love him, not in your right mind you wouldn’t!” Rebecca says. “I do love him, Rebecca, just like you love Andy, so please don’t stand in between me and making the man I love happy!” Bethany says. “He did something to you, I can tell. He might not have put a chip in your brain like he did me, but he definitely did something to alter the way you feel about him.” Rebecca says. “Bethany, I know you think you love The Evil Force, but you have to remember all of the awful things he has done, all of the things he’s planning to do.” Andy says. “He told me all about Frostbite, I think its a great idea.” Bethany says. “You can’t be serious!” Andy says. “You both know how much I love power, and The Evil Force has promised me the world, literally.” Bethany says. “I understand that, but no matter how much you may love power, you aren’t the world domination type! The Evil Force is talking about something that could result in countless deaths! If you go along with his plans, you will be responsible for those deaths too! Do you really want that on your conscience?” Rebecca asks. “What I want is to be with the man I love, and the two of you being here is making that very difficult for me!” Bethany says. “But you don’t love The Evil Force! Do you know who you did love? Alexios! But The Evil Force murdered him in cold blood! Any chance The Evil Force ever had at getting you to fall in love with him willingly died when he killed Alexios, which is why he did something to mess with your brain! Bethany, don’t you see? These feelings you have for The Evil Force...they aren’t real! Think about it! Doesn’t anything about them feel a little unnatural to you?” Rebecca asks. “I mean...no...they...they’ve been evolving gradually since I got here. He’s been taking really good care of me, and the dreams I’ve been having of him have made me see what a great future we could have together.” Bethany says. “Dreams? What dreams?” Rebecca asks. We went to the museum, we had dinner under the moonlight, we went to the theater and kissed. Those dreams were so real…” Bethany recalls. “And you only began having those dreams after he brought you to this castle?” Rebecca asks. “What are you getting at?” Bethany asks. “This is just a theory, but I think somehow The Evil Force manipulated your dreams so he could condition you into falling in love with him!” Rebecca suggests. “And how would he do that? Don’t you think I would remember if he brainwashed me?” Bethany asks. “What if he’s been drugging you?” Rebecca asks. “That’s crazy.” Bethany says. “Are you sure? Think about it for a minute. The Evil Force has Andropov here at his disposal. Andropov transferred The Evil Force’s essence into Kristina’s body, he resurrected both Dylan and Kristina, he was going to transfer Daisy’s baby into your womb, he implanted a microchip in my brain, this man is capable of absolutely anything, including drugging you so he could get you to fall in love with his delusional boss!” Rebecca says. “No…” Bethany says. Rebecca puts her hands on Bethany’s shoulders. “No? I want you to think back to when Alexios was shot. I want you to think back to when you married Alexios in his hospital room, and he took his final breath a moment later. I want you to remember how you felt in that moment, the sadness, the rage...and then, I want you to remember who was responsible for those emotions.” Rebecca says. “It...it was The Evil Force...but I forgave him for all of that!” Bethany says. “Did you? Think long and hard about that. Did you really forgive him? Or was your anger blinded by this sudden love you developed for him?” Rebecca asks. “I...I’m not sure exactly when I stopped being angry at him.” Bethany says. “Can you tell me why you forgave him?” Rebecca asks. “Because I love him.” Bethany claims. “No, that’s not how it works. That would suggest you were in love with him before he killed Alexios, but you weren’t, you were just using him back then. Forgiveness usually comes after the person who wants forgiveness apologizes, and expresses interest in changing. Has The Evil Force ever indicated to you that he wants to change? Has he ever expressed remorse over what he did to Alexios? I don’t think he has on either front. And if he hasn’t, I want you to ask yourself why in God’s name you would forgive him? And if you can’t find the answer to that question, ask yourself why you would fall in love with him if you don’t even know why you would forgive him! The answer is you wouldn’t! He hasn’t given you any reason to forgive him after all of the pain and suffering he caused you, so how do you think you could have fallen in love with him?” Rebecca asks. Bethany’s eyes widen. “Oh my God...you’re right.” Bethany says. “Right about what?” Rebecca asks. “I haven’t forgiven him, and I definitely DO NOT love him.” Bethany states!

In Daisy’s bedroom, Evil Dylan and Brady are wrestling on the floor over the gun, as Daisy watches. Brady punches Evil Dylan, causing him to release his grip on the gun. Evil Dylan pushes Brady off of him, and crawls towards the gun, but Brady grabs him by the back, and tosses him across the room! Brady walks over to Evil Dylan, picks him up by the collar, and shoves him onto the dresser! Brady then punches him right in the nose! In a fit of rage, Brady continues punching him repeatedly. “Brady, STOP IT!” Daisy yells. After a few punches, Brady stops, and it is revealed Evil Dylan’s face is covered in blood. Brady notices a wine glass nearby. He smashes it, and holds a shard of glass up to Evil Dylan’s eye. “WHERE IS SHE?!” Brady angrily asks. “I have no idea who you’re talking about…” Evil Dylan mutters. “You know exactly who I’m talking about you son of a bitch. You stole my wife’s body, and now you’ve abandoned it for Dylan’s, so what did you do with her?” Brady asks. Evil Dylan begins to laugh. “You either tell me what you did with Kristina, or I swear to God I’ll take your eye out. START TALKING!” Brady yells. “You are wasting your time searching for Kristina.” Evil Dylan says. “And why’s that? Huh?” Brady asks. “Kristina is dead.” Evil Dylan claims! “No, you’re lying!” Brady argues. “Why would I choose to keep her alive? Kristina outlived her usefulness the moment Doctor Andropov transferred me into this vessel. Once I no longer needed her to survive, I saw no reason to keep her alive.” Evil Dylan says. Brady looks down. “Poor Kristina...I promised her I was gonna save her…” Brady cries. Suddenly, Evil Dylan knees Brady in the groin, and then pushes him off of him! Evil Dylan runs to the door, and Brady dives to the floor and grabs the gun. Brady fires a shot at Evil Dylan, just as Evil Dylan vacates the room and closes the door behind him. “Damn it!” Brady yells. Daisy runs to the door, and attempts to open it. “Its no use! We’re stuck in here.” Daisy reveals!

Back in Fantastic, Lucas walks into the interrogation room, and finds Zoey handcuffed to the desk. “Looks like you’ve evolved from a person of interest into a suspect.” Lucas notes. “I’ve been arrested, but it wasn’t for helping Mia on her crime spree, which I didn’t do. Apparently, Mia made arrangements for the names of several men I conned to be sent to the authorities, in the event of her death. Detective Acerbi showed my photograph to those men, and they identified me as the person who stole from them. So now, I’m facing several serious charges.” Zoey says. “So what do you expect me to do about it?” Lucas asks. “Well, I was hoping you may hire that lawyer that helped me out the last time. Betty I believe her name was.” Zoey says. “You expect me to hire you a lawyer?” Lucas asks. “I know I’ve hurt you, but my options are incredibly limited. I don’t have the money to hire a lawyer of my own.” Zoey says. “You don’t need to. I’m sure you’ve been read your rights enough times to know that a person who cannot afford an attorney will be appointed one free of charge.” Lucas says. “You expect me to leave my future in the hands of some public defender? This is serious! If I’m found guilty, my life will be over!” Zoey says. “You are guilty, Zoey.” Lucas says. “Yeah, I know...but I’m willing to change! If you help me, I will do my best to turn my life around! You were able to get out of the mob, perhaps I could find myself a legitimate job, and build a life for myself. But to do that, I need your help.” Zoey says. Lucas sits across from Zoey. “You spent months trying to come between Lydia and I. You drugged me and led me to think we had slept together, which almost destroyed my relationship with Lydia. Then, I come to find out you did all of that on the orders of a woman who has caused Lydia and I more pain and suffering than anyone else. I don’t owe you a damn thing!” Lucas snaps. “Please, Lucas! You can’t let them send me to prison!” Zoey says. “Do you really think I care what happens to you? You could rot in prison for the rest of your miserable life and I wouldn’t feel a shred of sympathy for you. You’ve destroyed any soft spot that I might’ve once had for you.” Lucas says. Josephine comes in. “Sorry to interrupt, but its time for your arraignment Zoey.” Josephine says. “I assume you won’t be attending.” Zoey says to Lucas. “No, I’ll be there. I want to see you get what’s coming to you.” Lucas says.

Back at The Evil Force’s castle, Rebecca and Bethany are sitting on the couch in the parlor, while Andy looks on. “You’re sure you’re okay?” Rebecca asks. “I am now that he’s out of my system. God, I can’t believe I actually loved that freak, even for a second!” Bethany says. “Okay, so we know he didn’t brainwash you, do you remember him drugging you at all?” Rebecca asks. “He did on the boat, but I’m pretty sure that was just to knock me out, I guess so that balding psycho Andropov could put Daisy’s baby inside of me...I can’t believe I just said that.” Bethany says. “The Evil Force has been feeding us regularly, maybe he’s been drugging your food.” Rebecca suggests. “I guess that could be.” Bethany says. “We should try and figure this out later. Right now, we need to find The Evil Force and stop him before he can activate Frostbite.” Andy says. “I’m guessing Frostbite is located on that secret floor underneath the castle. I know the way, I can bring you two there.” Bethany says. “I know the way too, I just haven’t been able to go there because something keeps stopping me.” Rebecca says. “Lets hope nothing gets in our way this time. We can’t afford to waste any more time.” Andy says, before he, Rebecca, and Bethany rush out of the room.

In Daisy’s room, Brady tries to open the door himself. “Its locked.” Brady says. “Yeah, I already said that.” Daisy says. “I can’t believe this...I can’t believe that bastard killed Kristina…” Brady cries. “Do you think its true?” Daisy asks. “Why wouldn’t it be true? He’s right, he wouldn’t have any reason to keep Kristina alive now that he’s not using her as a host!” Brady points out. “Maybe not, but he’s also a fan of mind games. He could’ve just told you Kristina was dead so he could mess with you. It worked, by the way. You were caught off guard long enough for him to get the drop on you, and leave the room.” Daisy notes. “Still, I don’t see the benefit of keeping her alive…” Brady says. “Regardless, I don’t think Kristina would want you standing around moping. She would want you to try and find a way to get out of here, and that is exactly what we are going to do.” Daisy says.

Back in Fantastic, Zoey is led back into the interrogation room of the police station by a guard, as Lucas follows. “I knew this was going to happen! I got stuck with an incompetent lawyer, and as a result, I’ve been denied bail, and while I’m waiting for my trial, I’ll be stuck in a cell in a maximum security prison!” Zoey yells. “What did you think was going to happen?” Lucas asks. “I thought it would at least work in my favor that I’m completely broke! I can’t exactly flee the bloody country if I have no money!” Zoey points out. “Yes, but keep in mind that you don’t have a permanent address either, which means you have no reason to stick around and wait for your trial, and I certainly wasn’t about to offer you my home again, not after how you repaid me last time.” Lucas says. “I’m sorry.” Zoey says. “No you aren’t. You’re only sorry you got caught and that you can no longer manipulate me.” Lucas says. Zoey sighs. “Well...I guess this is goodbye then, unless of course you plan on attending the trial.” Zoey says. “No, I won’t be at the trial, and I don’t plan on ever seeing you again. Do one thing for me though, after the judge gives you that big long prison sentence, when you are lying awake in your cell, trying to come to terms with the fact that you won’t be a free woman again until you are old and gray, I want you to think about the fact that I would’ve helped you. I would’ve hired you an attorney, I would’ve done everything in my power to get you out of this mess, but you screwed everything up when you came back into my life and tried to come between Lydia and I. You created this mess, and now you will be living with the consequences for years to come.” Lucas says. “You know, maybe you should feel some sympathy for me. Keep in mind that given the life you have led, your past could just as easily come back to haunt you. Though fortunately for me, I don’t have any murders I need to worry about coming back to bite me in the ass. How many people have you killed? And how many of those murders have you been convicted for? Needless to say, there are plenty of skeletons in your closet waiting to be unearthed, and for your sake, I hope the day never comes where you have to answer for your past crimes.” Zoey says. A guard comes in. “Time to go, Kellers, the transfer van is here.” The guard says. “Enjoy prison, Zoey. You’re going to be there for a very long time.” Lucas says. “Don’t get too cocky. We both know there will always be the chance you could be joining me at some point. Have a lovely life, Lucas, if you can.” Zoey says. The guard handcuffs Zoey, and then leads her away…

Back at The Evil Force’s castle, Bethany leads Andy and Rebecca to a bookshelf in a corridor. “This is it.” Bethany says, as she pulls a book out of the shelf. Suddenly, the entire bookshelf moves, revealing an elevator! “Alright, its time to end this.” Andy says. Andy presses the button, and the elevator doors open. Andy and Rebecca get on the elevator, but Bethany hesitates. “What’s wrong?” Rebecca asks. “I just remembered something...The Evil Force found Dylan and Daisy snooping around in the basement.” Bethany says. “Are they okay?” Andy asks. “Daisy was, last time I saw her. The Evil Force had me bring her back to her bedroom, but Dylan stayed behind. I have no idea what happened to Dylan after that. Anyway, I should probably go upstairs and let Daisy out of her room.” Bethany says. “Alone?” Rebecca asks. “I don’t think I have anything to worry about. The Evil Force is probably down in the basement, getting ready to activate Frostbite, and Andropov and Brody are probably with him. I’ll be fine.” Bethany says. “I really don’t think its a good idea to let you go off on your own…” Rebecca says. “I can take care of myself. Besides, you and Andy have more important things to do than babysit me, like saving the world.” Bethany says. “Just promise me you’ll be careful.” Rebecca says. “I promise. It helps that I have this.” Bethany says, as she holds up her knife. “We’ll meet back up with you soon. And like Rebecca said, be careful.” Andy says. “Same to you guys.” Bethany says. Andy presses a button, and the elevator doors close.

Up in Daisy’s room, Brady continuously body slams the door. “Its not budging!” Brady says. “Okay, well maybe we could pick the lock! You use to be a criminal, right? You must know how to pick locks!” Daisy says. “Being a criminal can mean a bunch of things, Daisy. You committed a bunch of crimes and were arrested, so I guess that makes you a criminal, right?” Brady asks. “Maybe, but I haven’t done actual prison time like you.” Daisy points out. “Not yet.” Brady says. Daisy rolls her eyes. “Do you know how to pick a lock or not?” Daisy asks. “Yeah, but I don’t see anything here that I could use! Do you have a bobby pin or something?” Brady asks. “No.” Daisy says. “Just great. In other words, we’re stuck in here.” Brady says. “Can you try to be a little more positive?” Daisy asks. “Yeah, sure, I have plenty of reason to be positive. My wife might be dead, we’ve been locked in a room by a sociopath who’s planning on taking over the world, but sure Daisy, I should be all smiles and sunshine!” Brady sarcastically says. The two hear someone opening the door. “Someone’s coming.” Daisy says. Brady pulls out his gun, and points it at the door. “If its Dylan, please don’t kill him.” Daisy says. “I can’t make any promises, after what he did to Kristina.” Brady says. “For God’s sake, Brady, Dylan is just as much a victim as Kristina was!” Daisy points out. The door opens, and Bethany walks in. Bethany drops her gun when she sees Brady pointing a gun at her! “What the hell are you doing?!” Bethany asks. “I thought you might be The Evil Force.” Brady says. “Well I’m not, so you can put the gun away!” Bethany tells him. “Don’t do it, Brady. She’s working with him!” Daisy says. “Huh?” Brady asks. “She is the one who locked me in here! I don’t know if she’s been brainwashed, or if she has stockholm syndrome, or what!” Daisy says. “You can relax now. Yes, I was under some kind of spell, but Rebecca managed to break it.” Bethany says. “You were with Andy and Rebecca? Where are they now?” Brady asks. “On their way to confront The Evil Force.” Bethany says. “Did you tell them that Andropov transferred The Evil Force’s essence from Kristina into Dylan?” Daisy asks. “What?!” Bethany asks. “Oh, did bae not tell you? Apparently, he got sick of Kristina’s body, so he decided to exchange her for a new one.” Daisy says. “That was why The Evil Force kept Dylan behind in the basement...how do you know any of this? Was he here?” Bethany asks. “Yeah, he came to kill me, and he would have if Brady didn’t come in and stop him.” Daisy says. “So if you stopped him, how did he get away?” Bethany asks. “He claimed that he killed Kristina, and that distracted me enough that he was able to take off, and lock us in.” Brady says. “Do you believe him?” Bethany asks. “I don’t know what to believe.” Brady says. “Well, there’s only one way to find out for sure. We need to go and find The Evil Force.” Bethany says. “And hopefully end this madness once and for all.” Daisy says.

In the basement, Brody walks into a room, and joins Andropov in front of a large computer. “So, this is Frostbite?” Brody asks. “Incredible, isn’t it? Using this device, The Evil Force is able to send any location on Earth into a deep freeze. He even has the option to send the entire planet into a deep freeze, simply by pressing this giant red button!” Andropov says. “Wouldn’t that kill us too?” Brody asks. “Of course not! You see, the device has been designed so that this location is unaffected, even if we were to send the entire planet into a deep freeze.” Andropov says. “That must be some impressive technology…” Brody admits. “It is. I have been developing this device for The Evil Force for over a decade. He was inspired by the time he and The Master spent in the Arctic many, many years ago. Ah, the good old days. Journeying abroad, the powers, how I long for those days again!” Andropov says. “You were in the Arctic too?” Brody asks. “Sadly, I was not invited. I was stuck working in a lab while Dylan and his friends battled The Master and The Evil Force.” Andropov recalls. The door opens, and Evil Dylan enters the room. “How the hell did you get down here?!” Brody asks. “Calm yourself. This is not Dylan Stanpatos.” Andropov reveals. “He is telling you the truth. I grew tired of Kristina’s vessel, so I decided to switch.” Evil Dylan says. “The Evil Force.” Brody realizes. “That’s right. I am finally in a body worthy of my existence. Kristina Cat was acceptable for a time, but she was never going to satisfy me long term. But this...this is perfect. I also have the added bonus of knowing that in order for me to exist, that fool Dylan Stanpatos had to be erased from existence.” Evil Dylan says. “If you don’t mind my asking...what happened to your face, sir?” Andropov asks. “That buffoon Brady Goo thwarted my attempt to kill Daisy, and attacked me. Fortunately, I managed to get away from him by telling him that I murdered his precious Kristina.” Evil Dylan says. “You killed Kristina?” Brody asks. “I did what had to be done where she was concerned.” Evil Dylan says. “Wait a minute...the last time I saw Brady, he was with Andy and Rebecca. Rebecca was supposed to kill those two!” Brody recalls. “You’re right. When you last saw Rebecca, was she prepared to carry out the mission I had given to her?” Evil Dylan asks. “Yes! She had her gun pointed at them and everything! Andy must have gotten through to her somehow…” Brody assumes. “Impossible! The microchip implanted in Rebecca’s brain is state of the art technology, developed by me! It couldn’t have failed!” Andropov claims. “Oh please, I’m familiar with your track record, doc, and you aren’t nearly the roaring success you pretend to be.” Brody says. “How dare you!” Andropov yells. “Stop this bickering! At this point, I don’t care whether or not Andy Goo is alive. I will deal with him later. But for now, I want to focus on moving forward with my plans for Frostbite.” Evil Dylan says. “Are you saying what I think you are saying?” Andropov asks. Evil Dylan smiles. “It is time. After all these years, its finally time to activate Frostbite, and send this planet into chaos.” Evil Dylan says. Evil Dylan approaches the computer, when Andy and Rebecca barge into the room! Andy has his gun drawn. “No one move.” Andy warns. Evil Dylan turns around, and faces Andy and Rebecca. “Dylan?” Rebecca asks. Evil Dylan smiles. “Guess again.” Evil Dylan tells them…

Back in Fantastic, Lucas returns to Lydia’s hospital room. “Hey, sorry I took so long.” Lucas says. “No problem. So, what’s going on with Zoey?” Lydia asks. “Zoey is currently sitting in the back of a prison transfer van, on her way to her home for the next decade or so.” Lucas says. “Did the police find proof that Zoey helped Mia commit her crimes?” Lydia asks. “No, but Mia made sure that Zoey still went down. Mia made arrangements for evidence to be unearthed connecting Zoey to numerous cons she’s committed over the years. Zoey was arrested, arraigned, bail was denied, and now she’s on her way to prison while she awaits trial.” Lucas says. “I can’t say I’m sad to see her out of our lives. Why did she want you to go see her at the police station?” Lydia asks. “She was hoping I would hire Betty to represent her. Don’t worry, I didn’t lift a finger to help her, and I won’t. With Zoey in prison, that means she’s no longer able to interfere in our lives.” Lucas says. “Thank God.” Lydia says. “So, has Acerbi come back with your test results yet?” Lucas asks. “No, still waiting. That seems to be all I’ve been doing since I woke up.” Lydia says. Someone knocks on the door. “Come in!” Lydia calls out. Acerbi walks in. “What’s going on? Are my test results in?” Lydia asks. “They are.” Acerbi confirms. “And?” Lydia asks. “One of the tests that your doctor ran was an MRI, which uses a magnetic field and radio waves to form images of your organs and tissues.” Acerbi says. “Yeah, I remember the MRI. They slid me into some kind of tube.” Lydia recalls. “Did the MRI show anything?” Lucas asks. Acerbi turns towards Lydia. “Would you like to discuss this in private?” Acerbi asks. “No. Whatever you say to me, you can say in front of Lucas.” Lydia says. “Very well. I’m sorry to inform you of this, but the MRI revealed to us that there is a tumor growing inside your brain.” Acerbi reveals! Lydia’s eyes widen. “I have a brain tumor?” A horrified Lydia asks. “I’m afraid so.” Acerbi confirms. “Is it cancerous?” Lucas questions. “Not only is the tumor cancerous, but...it is also inoperable.” Acerbi admits. “What does that mean?” Lucas questions. “It means the tumor can’t be removed by surgery.” Lydia tells him. “I know this isn’t the news you were hoping to hear.” Acerbi says. Lydia wipes away a tear. “All this time, I thought I was losing my mind again...but never in a million years did I ever think that the headaches and the mood swings meant I was going to die.” Lydia cries.

Back at The Evil Force’s castle, Andy has his gun pointed at Evil Dylan, while Rebecca, Brody, and Andropov look on. “You are The Evil Force?” Andy asks. “How very astute of you, Commissioner.” Evil Dylan says. “What happened to Kristina?” Andy asks. “I grew tired of her weak body, so I decided to upgrade. Besides, it is much more satisfying to be in control of Dylan’s body than it was Kristina’s. Now enough about me, lets discuss Rebecca. You were instructed to kill Andy, yet he is alive and well, with what appears to be the gun Brody gave you.” Evil Dylan notes. “She couldn’t go through with it, and do you want to know why that is? Because our love is stronger than anything you could ever throw at us.” Andy says. “Gloat as much as you’d like, but Rebecca overcoming the power of the microchip is of no consequence to me. I still have many other assets at my disposal.” Evil Dylan says. “If you’re referring to Bethany, I’m sorry to say that you’ve lost another asset.” Rebecca says. “What did you do to her?” Evil Dylan asks. “I liberated her. I helped her remember but an evil, sadistic monster you are. In fact, she’s upstairs right now, going to rescue Daisy.” Rebecca says. Evil Dylan turns towards Brody. “Go retrieve Bethany, and bring her to me.” Evil Dylan orders. Andy points his gun at Brody. “You move from that spot and I’ll gladly shoot you.” Andy warns. Andy points his gun back at Evil Dylan. “Its time you face the facts, pal. All of your plans? They’re all falling a

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down