QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S3 Episode 07

Go down

Fantastic S3 Episode 07 Empty Fantastic S3 Episode 07

Post by QG Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:51 pm

At Vernier’s Bistro, Bethany is still sitting at the bar, when Julia comes and takes a seat next to her. “I’ll take a glass of chardonnay, please.” Julia tells the bartender. Bethany notices Julia, and her eyes widen. “Julia? Is that you?” Bethany asks. “I remember you. Bethany Wilson, Kaylie’s friend from high school. Its been a long time.” Julia notes. “Yeah, it has. A lot has changed, huh? I hear you’re a big shot lawyer now.” Bethany says. “I see you’ve been talking to my sister. I’m guessing she had plenty of nasty things to say about me.” Julia assumes. “Nah, Kaylie is being far more controlled than you deserve. Deep down, Kaylie, being forever the optimist, still thinks you and her can fix things.” Bethany reveals. “We can, assuming Kaylie is willing to quit the police force and find a new career.” Julia says. “You know, I really have to wonder...if the positions were reversed, if Kaylie was demanding you quit your job for the two of you to be sisters, would you do it?” Bethany wonders. “I’m not in a career with a track record of killing unarmed people of color.” Julia points out. “Kaylie wants to change that, that’s why she became a cop.” Bethany says. “Well she’s going about it the wrong way.” Julia argues. “Okay...lets say that Kaylie is being a total idiot, lets say the American justice system is permanently corrupt, and there is no saving it. Can’t you at least appreciate that Kaylie is trying to fight for change, for justice?” Bethany asks. “No.” Julia bluntly responds. Bethany sighs. “If you were any kind of sister, you wouldn’t be treating Kaylie this way. Of course, you aren’t always a horrible bitch. From what Kaylie has told me, you have no problem playing nice when you need something from her.” Bethany says. Julia’s eyes widen. “Oh my God, Kaylie told you?!” A horrified Julia asks…

At Kaylie’s apartment, a stunned Kaylie is face to face with Xavier in the doorway. “Xavier?! What...what are you doing here?!” Kaylie asks. Xavier smiles. “I’m here to see you of course...my lovely fiancee.” Xavier tells her. Without being invited in, Xavier walks past Kaylie into the apartment. “Hm, how utterly mediocre...I’m of course speaking of the décor. I told you before you came to Fantastic that I’d be happy to rent you a penthouse.” Xavier reminds her. “I know, I remember. I just prefer to keep things simple.” Kaylie says. “Darling, there is a very big difference between simple and low class. Anyways, I could really use a drink after the long trip here. I assume you have alcohol in the house somewhere.” Xavier says. Kaylie points towards the kitchen. Xavier walks into the kitchen, and notices two martini glasses sitting next to the sink. “It seems you’ve already been drinking this evening. Entertaining guests are we?” Xavier questions. “I had a friend over.” Kaylie says. Xavier smiles. “I’m happy you had someone to keep you company in my absence. However, I’m back now.” Xavier points out. “For how long?” Kaylie questions. “As it happens, I plan on staying in Fantastic City...for good.” Xavier announces!

In Victor’s bedroom at the Goo Castle, Daisy walks over to the amoire, opens it, and Victor falls out, with a knife sticking out of his back, blood all over him! “Oh my God!” Daisy gasps. Dylan rushes over to Victor to check on him. “Is he dead?” Daisy asks. Dylan checks his pulse. “He still has a pulse.” Dylan reveals. “We have to get him to a hospital.” Daisy says. “Wait a minute…” Dylan says. “What?” Daisy asks. Dylan pulls the knife out of Victor’s back. “What are you doing?! You aren’t supposed to pull a knife out of someone after they’ve been stabbed!” Daisy says. “He wasn’t stabbed, Daisy! The knife is retractable! Its a prop!” Dylan reveals! Suddenly, Victor starts to groan. “I think he’s waking up.” Daisy says. Victor’s eyes begin to open. “Victor, can you hear us?” Dylan asks. “Dylan?” Victor asks. “Thank God. What happened?” Daisy questions. “Going by your presence, I’m in hell.” Victor snarks. Daisy rolls her eyes. Victor uses an end table to pull himself to his feet. “Does it hurt to stand up?” Dylan asks. “I was hit over the head, its not like I was shot. I’m not as young as I used to be though, so this sort of thing takes a toll on my bones.” Victor says. Victor’s eyes widen. “Oh my God...Ava was with me! Where is she?” Victor questions. “Joe kidnapped her, but Andy is on his way to check on her. The reason we’re here is because Andy sent us to check on you.” Daisy reveals. “Why would Andy send the two of you? What were you doing with him in the first place?” Victor asks. “Andy found us locked up in Joe’s hideout underneath the city. Joe had kidnapped Daisy and demanded a ransom, and when I went to pay him, Joe locked us both in the room, and booby trapped it so that the next person who walked through the door would accidentally kill us.” Dylan reveals. “This is madness! Someone needs to bring that lunatic to justice!” Victor says. “Lets hope Andy is in the process of doing that as we speak.” Dylan says.

At the Fulton House, Rebecca begins to open her eyes. “Rebecca, can you hear me? Its Kristina!” Kristina says. Rebecca looks around. “Kristina...what’s going on? Where...where are we?” Rebecca questions. “Don’t worry, you’re safe.” Kristina says. Rebecca goes to sit up. “Woah, slow it down a bit. You should take it easy.” Kristina says. “This doesn’t look like a room in the Goo Castle.” Rebecca notes. “It isn’t. We needed to take you somewhere to keep you safe.” Kristina says. “Safe from what?” Rebecca questions. Rebecca pauses, and reflects. “The last thing I remember, I was in the Goo living room standing at the altar with Andy, when Josephine showed up and pulled a mask off of King Beast’s face...it was Joe Fish! Was that all a dream? Some pre wedding jitters?” Rebecca questions. “Afraid not. Joe is alive, and he’s the reason you’re in this bed, hooked up to these machines.” Kristina says. Rebecca notices the machines. “What did Joe do to me?” Rebecca questions. “It...it wasn’t just you, Rebecca. Joe planted a bomb at the wedding, and you were one of the many who got hurt.” Kristina reveals. “Is Andy okay?” Rebecca questions.

On the top floor of the lighthouse, thunder crackles as Andy has his gun aimed at Joe, while Joe has his gun aimed at Ava. “Well this is quite the tricky situation, isn’t it? You have your gun aimed at me, but if you shoot me, Ava is bound to get hurt too.” Joe notes. “Don’t do this, Joe. Ava is an innocent kid.” Andy points out. “But she’s your daughter, that means there is nothing innocent about her.” Joe says. “You are messing with the run girl, jerk!” Ava snaps. Joe laughs. “My, my, my! What a feisty attitude! She must have inherited that trait from her corpse of a mother.” Joe says. Andy’s eyes widen. “Dad, please tell me it isn’t true. Tell me Mom isn’t dead!” Ava begs. “Of course not, sweetheart. Your Mom is still very much alive, don’t believe anything he tells you.” Andy says. “You know, its not very fatherly to lie to your own daughter.” Joe says. “Just let her go, damn you! This is between you and me!” Andy growls. “Before I even entertain the idea of letting Ava go, I’m gonna need you to lower your weapon.” Joe says. “Don’t do it, Dad! Just shoot him!” Ava yells. “Such a violent little girl! Me thinks you let her watch too much television!” Joe says. “Don’t worry, Ava. Its gonna be okay.” Andy assures her. Andy lowers his weapon to the floor. “Now kick it away.” Joe demands. Andy nods, and kicks his gun away. “Your turn. You either put your gun down, or you let my daughter go.” Andy says. “Let her go and let her run off into the night? What kind of adult do you take me for? There are such crazy people on the streets these days, who knows what Ava might run into.” Joe says. “I doubt there’s anyone more dangerous than the person that’s in here. Ava served her purpose! You used her to lure me down here, and here I am. Its time for you to let her go so we can settle the score one on one.” Andy says. “That’s a lovely sentiment. I do intend on settling the score tonight, but unfortunately for your daughter, she plays a pivotal role in the grand finale.” Joe says. “LEAVE AVA OUT OF THIS!” Andy yells. “THIS IS YOUR DOING! You let me fall into that acid, and now, your daughter is going to pay for your sins!” Joe snaps. “If my Dad did anything to you, you probably deserved it!” Ava argues. “Oh shut up, you little brat. Much like your father, you have no idea what you’re talking about.” Joe says. “Don’t talk to my daughter that way!” Andy snaps. “The way I talk to your daughter should be the least of your worries!” Joe tells him. Joe leans down next to Ava. “I’m going to let you go now, but if you go running towards your father, I will make sure he dies right in front of you. Do we understand each other?” Joe asks. Ava nods. “Wonderful.” Joe says. Joe lets Ava go, and then points his gun at Andy. “Don’t come anywhere near her, as tempting as it may be.” Joe warns. Joe walks over to a bag, and unzips it. Andy looks at Ava, and notices she’s shaking. “Hey pumpkin.” Andy says. Ava looks at him. “Don’t worry. Everything is going to be okay, I promise.” Andy assures her. Joe pulls some kind of weapon out of his bag. “Ah! Here we are!” Joe says. “What is that?” Ava questions. “This, my dear, is a flamethrower.” Joe reveals!

“I should’ve known not to trust Kaylie, she’s always had a big mouth. I just thought she’d be a little more tight lipped given the sensitive nature of the matter.” Julia says. “Will you chill out? Kaylie didn’t tell me anything! All Kaylie said was that she helped you out with something last year. But, that something must be pretty big for you to lose your cool like this. Even back when you were younger, you were always able to keep your composure, and I’m sure you’ve gotten better at that since becoming a lawyer. So, what big secret are you keeping that you don’t want getting out?” Bethany questions. “I know you’ve probably heard this several times before, but it bears repeating...butt out!” Julia snaps. “I did butt out, but you went and piqued my curiosity even more. What are you and Kaylie hiding?” Bethany asks. “Its a family matter, and its between me and Kaylie.” Julia says. “Does your Mom know?” Bethany wonders. “Why? Do you plan on hounding her for answers next?” Julia asks. Bethany smiles. “Don’t worry, Julia, I don’t care enough to go through the trouble of tracking your Mom down. But, a word of advice. If you are keeping a huge secret, try not to piss off the other person who knows what it is.” Bethany suggests. “Kaylie wouldn’t betray my trust.” Julia argues. “God knows why, you definitely don’t deserve her loyalty. Fair warning though, you better tread carefully where Kaylie is concerned, because if you do anything to hurt her, I will make sure your secret is blown up on every bill board across the country! I might not know what it is now, but trust me, if I ever want to find out, I will.” Bethany warns. “Why are you so protective over Kaylie? I realize that the two of you were close once years ago, I’m just surprised that you’ve reconnected so quickly.” Julia says. “We have a strong bond.” Bethany says. “Oh I know you do. You can cut the crap, Bethany. I know you and Kaylie dated when you were younger. As Kaylie’s older sister, she confided in me a lot.” Julia notes. “I’m not trying to hide the relationship Kaylie and I had anymore.” Bethany points out. “I didn’t imply that you were. I was just wondering if you were concerned because Kaylie is a dear friend, or if its because you are still carrying a torch for my sister.” Julia says.

“You can’t stay in Fantastic!” Kaylie tells Xavier. “Why not?” Xavier questions. “You have an entire life back in New York. You have a huge corporation to run!” Kaylie points out. “I know that, which is why I’ve decided to move Iron Clad’s base of operations from New York City to Fantastic City.” Xavier reveals. “Why would you downgrade from New York to Fantastic?” Kaylie questions. “Because I want to be closer to you. Besides, I do have other interests in this city as well. However, my number one priority is of course you. We’ve barely kept in contact since you moved to Fantastic, and quite honestly, I was beginning to worry about the state of our relationship.” Xavier admits. “Other than the fact that the only reason I’m with you is because you’re threatening me, there’s nothing wrong with our relationship.” Kaylie coldly states. Xavier groans. “I wish you’d stop bringing up that irrelevant detail. Having to listen to you complain about it over and over again has become rather boring.” Xavier says. Kaylie shrugs. “Oh well.” Kaylie says. “I’d be careful with how you speak to me. You know what happens if you decide you no longer want to be in the relationship. If you’ve forgotten the dire consequences, I’d be more than happy to remind you of them.” Xavier says. “Don’t worry, I’m not going to do anything to jeopardize our relationship.” Kaylie says. “Good. I must admit, for a moment I was worried that the two martini glasses by the sink meant you had a date.” Xavier says. “They were just a friend, you have nothing to worry about.” Kaylie says. “If this person is Bethany Wilson, then I beg to differ.” Xavier says!

“Don’t worry, Andy is fine. He survived the explosion, but unfortunately...not everyone was so lucky.” Kristina admits. “Who were the casualties?” Rebecca questions. “Lydia Masters, Josephine Acerbi, and Daisy’s baby.” Kristina reveals. Rebecca gasps. “Oh my God, Andy must be devastated…” Rebecca notes. “Yeah, Andy is pretty upset about all of this.” Kristina says. “What about Joe? Is he in custody? Is he dead?” Rebecca asks. “Joe is still out there, but Andy seems pretty confident they’re going to catch him.” Kristina says. “Oh dear, I hope Andy doesn’t plan on taking Joe on himself.” Rebecca says. “Andy is a pretty capable person, I’m sure he can hold his own.” Kristina says. “Maybe against any other bad guy, but Joe is an unpredictable sociopath! Andy and I barely survived our encounter with him over those vats of acids when we last saw him years ago! Wait, is that where Andy is right now? Squaring off with Joe? Its the only explanation as to why he wouldn’t be here, unless he’s with Ava.” Rebecca says. “I don’t know…” Kristina says. “Wait, is Ava okay?” Rebecca questions. “Try not to get yourself worked up, you need to rest.” Kristina says. “Just answer the question! Is my daughter okay?” Rebecca asks. “No, she’s not. Joe kidnapped Ava, and Andy is currently facing off with him trying to get her back.” Kristina admits.

“What are you doing with a flamethrower?” Andy asks Joe. “Your actions resulted in half of my face being burnt off, so now I’m going to return the favor!” Joe says. “So that’s your big plan? You’re gonna fry me?” Andy asks. “Oh no, that would be too easy. I’m not going to use this flamethrower on you, I’m going to use it on your daughter!” Joe says, as he grabs Ava! “You see, you are far too concerned with others to worry about any damage being done to yourself for it to have any lasting impact, which is why the best solution is to leave your precious daughter hideously scarred, and that’s assuming she even survives.” Joe says. “If you hurt my daughter, you are a dead man!” Andy growls. Joe laughs. “I’d be perfectly content dying, knowing I’ve taken everything and everyone you love away from you. I’ve taken your wife, your ex wife, your cousin, your unborn child, and now...I’m going to take your only surviving child!” Joe announces. Suddenly, Ava bites Joe’s arm! Joe screams out in pain, and then Ava elbows him and takes off! Andy rushes at Joe and punches him, leading him to drop the flamethrower! Joe quickly draws his gun, and aims it at Andy, but Andy grabs Joe’s wrist, and directs the gun towards the ceiling. The gun goes off, and Ava runs into a corner to hide. Meanwhile, Andy and Joe continue to wrestle over the gun…

Rebecca pulls the IV out of her arm, and attempts to sit up. “What do you think you’re doing? Get back in bed! You just woke up from a coma!” Kristina points out. “I know, thank you for your concern. But I’m feeling refreshed and rested, enough so that I’m more than capable of helping Andy get our daughter back from that lunatic.” Rebecca says. “You don’t even know where Andy is!” Kristina notes. “Do YOU know?” Rebecca questions. “I’m not going to answer that.” Kristina says. “Damn it, Kristina! Tell me where he is! Andy could be in danger, he could need my help!” Rebecca says. “What do you think you could do?” Kristina asks. “I’m not some damsel in distress, I’ve gone up against tougher men than Joe Fish.” Rebecca notes. “I bet you weren’t five minutes out of a coma when you took on those men. Take it from me, comas are exhausting.” Kristina notes. “I can’t just lie here and do nothing! I have to do what I can to save my daughter and Andy! Please, Kristina...if you know where Andy went, take me there!” Rebecca begs. Kristina sighs. “Joe apparently took Ava to some old lighthouse down by the beach, Andy is going to meet him there. If we are going to get there before something happens, then we need to hurry.” Kristina says. Kristina begins helping Rebecca out of bed.

Andy and Joe are still struggling over the gun, when Joe pushes Andy away from him. Joe aims the gun at Andy, but Andy roundhouse kicks the gun out of his hand! Andy tackles Joe, and pins him up against a wall. “You listen to me and you listen good you crazy bastard, I’m not going to let you hurt my daughter or anyone else ever again!” Andy growls. Joe laughs. “Its not going to be that easy.” Joe says. Joe punches Andy in the stomach, and pushes him off of him! Joe dives to the floor and grabs the gun, but Andy grabs him by the back, and throws him out the door! Out on the balcony of the lighthouse, Andy approaches Joe, and then kneels down next to him. Joe begins to stand up, but Andy decks him right in the face! “That’s for Josephine!” Andy says. Andy punches him again. “That’s for Lydia!” Andy tells him. Andy then stands up, and kicks Joe in the stomach! “That’s for Daisy and our baby!” Andy growls. Andy kneels down and grabs Joe by the collar. “And this...THIS is for Rebecca!” Andy says, before punching Joe one more time! Joe, with his face drenched in blood, begins to laugh. “What’s so funny?” Andy questions. “You were so blinded by rage, that you forgot I still have my gun.” Joe says, before pistol whipping Andy! Joe stands up, and sees that he knocked Andy unconscious. Joe then aims his gun directly at Andy. “My how the tables have turned…” Joe gloats.

“My feelings for Kaylie are none of your business, not since you decided to treat her like some sort of nuisance.” Bethany says. “Are you admitting that there are feelings?” Julia questions. Bethany shrugs. “It doesn’t matter. Those feelings aren’t going anywhere because Kaylie is with someone else.” Bethany reveals. “I had no idea Kaylie was seeing someone.” Julia admits. “Neither did I, until right after I kissed her.” Bethany says. “I understand why Kaylie wouldn’t confide in me about her relationship, we haven’t been close in years. But why not mention it to you?” Julia wonders. “I have no idea. Kaylie has always been such an open book, so for her to be keeping all these secrets...its super weird.” Bethany says. “If you are worried, maybe you should look into it.” Julia suggests. “Maybe you could help. You are Kaylie’s sister, after all.” Bethany points out. “That wouldn’t work. I’m comfortable with the distance between Kaylie and I right now, and I don’t want to change that.” Julia says. “There is nothing comfortable about the distance between you and Kaylie. If you don’t believe me, ask Kaylie.” Bethany says. “I...I have to go. Good luck with Kaylie.” Julia says, before standing up, and walking out.

“What do you know about Bethany?” Kaylie asks. “I know enough. I know that she has been living here since the explosion at the Goo Castle, which means the two of you are at the very least friends.” Xavier says. “That doesn’t mean Bethany is a threat to our relationship.” Kaylie notes. “I’m well aware of your sexual orientation.” Xavier points out. “So what? Just because I’m gay, that means I can’t be friends with a girl without wanting to make out with her?” Kaylie asks. “I considered the possibility that you and Bethany could simply just be friends, but before I drew any conclusions, I decided to sit down and have a nice chat with Bethany.” Xavier reveals. “You talked to Bethany?!” A horrified Kaylie asks. “Calm yourself, darling. I didn’t tell her that I was your fiance. To Bethany, I was just a successful businessman she had heard of who provided her with a shoulder to cry on. Can you guess what Bethany confided in me about? No? Well, apparently Bethany has feelings for a friend of hers, and she decided to kiss this friend tonight to show them how she feels. However, this friend ended up rejecting her, and as if that wasn’t awkward enough, poor Bethany has to worry about bumping into this person constantly because the two live together! So tell me darling, is this the part where tell me you have yet ANOTHER roommate you haven’t told me about?” Xavier asks. “Yes, Bethany kissed me. But it was a one time thing! You have nothing to worry about.” Kaylie says. “Bethany seemed to think that you initially enjoyed it, before putting on the brakes.” Xavier points out. “Well she’s wrong. There’s nothing going on between me and Bethany!” Kaylie claims. “Are you sure about that? Are you sure that your old feelings for Bethany aren’t beginning to resurface? That’s right, I’m well aware that the two of you share a history, which makes this situation all the more problematic.” Xavier says. “You are the one making it problematic! It was an innocent, one sided kiss!” Kaylie argues. “If it were innocent, you would’ve told me Bethany was living here! But instead, you opted to keep it a secret, not realizing that I’ve had you under constant surveillance since the moment you arrived in this city! You should know by now that there isn’t a rock you could hide under where you would be out of my line of sight. I am watching your every step, and that should leave you constantly on guard.” Xavier says. “I have no reason to be on guard because I didn’t do anything wrong! Whatever Bethany feels for me, its strictly platonic on my end!” Kaylie tells him. “I want to believe you more than anything. But still, I don’t want to risk it.” Xavier says. “What are you talking about?” Kaylie questions. “The only way I will feel comfortable is if you tell Bethany to move out.” Xavier says. “I can’t do that.” Kaylie says. “I understand that the bulk of the Goo Castle is still standing, I’m sure Bethany would be welcomed to move back in there.” Xavier says. “The only reason Bethany lived there was because of her friend Rebecca, and she’s dead!” Kaylie points out. “Aw, how unfortunate. Though my heart aches for Bethany’s loss, I’m afraid that doesn’t change my stance. Unless you want me to make good on the threats I’ve been issuing you for the past six months, you need to tell Bethany its time for her to leave, and you need to do it tonight. You know what will happen if you don’t agree to my terms, Kaylie, or will you need some kind of reminder?” Xavier asks. “No, I understand!” Kaylie says. “Wonderful, because as we both know, your life isn’t the one at stake.” Xavier reminds her. Suddenly, the door opens, and Bethany walks in. “Xavier?!” Bethany asks. Xavier smiles. “Bethany, how lovely to see you! Twice in one night no less, how fortunate for me.” Xavier says. “Did you come here looking for me?” Bethany asks. “As much as I enjoyed your company earlier this evening, I have other reasons for being here. In fact, I didn’t even know that you lived here.” Xavier lies. “Xavier is here to see me.” Kaylie admits. “How do the two of you know each other?” Bethany asks. Xavier puts his arm around Kaylie. “Kaylie and I don’t just know each other, we are engaged to be married.” Xavier reveals!

Out on the balcony of the lighthouse, as the rain pours down on them, thunder rumbles, and lightning flashes in the background, Joe is standing over an unconscious Andy, with his gun trained on him. “This isn’t how I envisioned our game ending. I always saw you on your knees, cowering before me right before you take your last breath. Leave it to you to take the easy way out and sleep through the whole thing. But, I’m not going to let your little nap spoil my big moment. I have been waiting for this day for four years. My hate for you and everyone else in this God forsaken city is what got me through my long and agonizing recovery. From the moment I emerged from that acid, I vowed that one day I would come back and take everyone you hold dear away from you, and then for the finale, I would kill you. Its unfortunate I wasn’t able to burn little Ava like I wanted to. I still could, but that would mean prolonging my plans for you, and I’m tired of waiting! You ruined everything for me. You ruined my plans to travel to the past and set off that bomb that Kitty Cat had deactivated on me, you ruined my plan to poison the entire city when you donated your blood to those cursed doctors and helped them develop a cure, and worst of all, you ruined everything when you dropped me into that pool of acid, leaving me to die and scarring my entire body, leaving me in horrific pain for YEARS. Well who’s laughing now? Everyone you hold dear, with the exception of your miserable daughter, are dead, and you are lying on the floor, unable to fight back, unable to beg for mercy. And trust me, once I blow your brains out, there will be no coming back from the dead like I did. You are going to be dead dead. Just like your mother, just like Rebecca, just like that child you had with Daisy, just like your adopted daughter Emma, and soon enough just like Ava. Oh yes, Ava’s death is still in the cards. But before I can get rid of her, I need to make sure you can never bother me again.” Joe says. Meanwhile inside, Rebecca comes up the stairs of the lighthouse, and notices Ava cowering in a corner, her head buried in her hands. “Ava…” Rebecca mutters. Before Rebecca can approach Ava, she notices Joe on the balcony, standing over Andy, pointing his gun at him. Rebecca looks around the room, and notices Joe’s flamethrower on the floor. Back on the balcony, Joe tightens his grip on his gun. “You were a worthy opponent, Andy. If only you had put up more of a fight in the end. Oh well, there’s no point in crying over spilt milk, or spilt blood in this case. I’ll see you in hell, Andy Goo.” Joe tells him. Joe’s finger inches closer to the trigger. “Get the hell away from him!” A voice yells. Joe turns, and sees Rebecca standing in the doorway! Joe’s eyes widen, but before he can react, Rebecca activates the flamethrower! Flames shoot out at Joe, and he immediately catches on fire! Joe drops his gun, and begins screaming in pain. Joe then stumbles over the railing of the balcony, and plummets to the beach below!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down