QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biological Warfare: Episode 05

Go down

Biological Warfare: Episode 05 Empty Biological Warfare: Episode 05

Post by QG Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:12 pm

At Stefan’s castle in San Francisco, Brady, Kristina, and Ciara are still in Andropov’s lab. “Stefan is gonna be pretty pissed when he finds out Andropov didn’t complete the procedure on me.” Kristina notes. “Stefan doesn’t have to find out.” Ciara says. “What do you mean?” Kristina questions. “I mean...maybe we should let Stefan think the conditioning worked, that Andropov successfully brainwashed you.” Ciara suggests! “No way in hell! You’ve put Kristina in enough danger, there’s no way she’s going anywhere near that freak again!” Brady snaps. “The mission hasn’t been completed yet.” Ciara reminds him. “There isn’t a mission anymore! Stefan doesn’t have the weapon no more, and if everything goes right, Lysandros and Jackie will get to the weapon before Stefan does.” Brady says. “Its true, Lysandros and Jackie are in Prague following up on a lead on Josephine Dog, but I haven’t heard from Jackie in a while, and I’m starting to get worried.” Ciara says. “You think Lysandros double crossed her?” Brady wonders. “Its more than possible, Lysandros is a psychopath!” Kristina points out. Ciara’s phone rings. “Oh good, its Jackie.” Ciara says. Ciara answers the phone. “Agent Jennings, what’s up?” Ciara asks. “I have a lot to tell you. For starters, Josephine Dog was hired by a woman named Sonia Mergeron.” Jackie reveals. “Sonia Mergeron? She’s an associate of Wishbone.” Ciara realizes. “Sonia was the one who hired Josephine Dog, but it was Wishbone’s idea. Apparently, Wishbone was working on North Korea’s behalf to steal the weapon, and then hand it over to them. When Sonia found out what Wishbone was really gonna do with it, he killed her.” Jackie reveals. “Did you actually see Wishbone?” Ciara questions. “Yeah, he was hiding in Sonia’s apartment. Thanks to Sonia, he got the drop on us, tied us to the bed, and then planted a bomb on Sonia’s dead body.” Jackie recaps. “You must’ve found a way out of that mess for you to be calling me.” Ciara notes. “We got loose and disarmed the bomb, and then we tracked Wishbone to a private airstrip. Only when we got there, Wishbone was being tossed into into the trunk of a car by Stefan and his men. Stefan has the weapon again.” Jackie reveals. Ciara sighs. “Are you and Lysandros still in Prague?” Ciara questions. “Yeah, at least until we find out exactly where Stefan is heading next.” Jackie says. “My guess is Stefan is either on his way back to the island, or he’s on his way to Fantastic to execute his plan. I just wish I knew what the weapon was…” Ciara says. “I know what the weapon is. Its a biological weapon, an evolved deadlier version of the bubonic plague.” Jackie reveals. “Oh my God, this is worse than I thought…” Ciara admits. “We need to intercept Stefan as soon as possible, or countless lives could be loss.” Jackie tells her. “I agree, and I think I have a way to find out exactly where Stefan is headed. I’ll be in touch.” Ciara says, before hanging up. Ciara turns towards Kristina. “You need to call Stefan and find out where he’s going.” Ciara says. “Stefan will never tell me anything!” Kristina claims. “Maybe, which is why you need to try your hardest to convince him you’ve been brainwashed! Believe me, I don’t like putting you in this kind of danger, but think of all the other lives that are at stake!” Ciara says. Ciara turns towards Brady. “We have family in Fantastic City, Brady! As tough as Dad likes to act, at his age, I’m not sure he’d be able to survive something this dangerous at his age. And what about Ava? She’s just a kid! She doesn’t have the immune system us adults have!” Ciara says. “I don’t have Stefan’s phone number.” Kristina points out. “I do. If Stefan asks, tell him you got the number from Andropov.” Ciara says. “And what should I do if Stefan asks to talk to Andropov?” Kristina says, motioning at Andropov’s body. “I don’t know, I’m sure you’ll think of something! Just do what you can to try and stall Stefan, and figure out where he’s going and what he’s planning, because its imperative we get there first.” Ciara says. Kristina nods, and pulls out her phone. Kristina’s phone receives a text. “That was me. I sent you Stefan’s number.” Ciara says. “Greeeeeat.” Kristina sarcastically says. “Its alright if you don’t wanna do this.” Brady says. “No, it isn’t. I have to, lives depend on it.” Kristina says. Kristina calls the number, and it rings a few times. “He isn’t picking up.” Kristina tells Ciara. “Stay on the line a little longer.” Ciara urges. Kristina nods. After a few moments, Kristina hears a voice on the other end of the line. “Hello?” Stefan answers. “Stefan, hello! It is so good to hear your voice. I searched for you throughout the castle, but I couldn’t find you anywhere.” Kristina lies. “I got a lead on the whereabouts of my weapon, one that I decided to follow up on personally.” Stefan reveals. “Did you retrieve it?” Kristina questions. “I did. How is it you are contacting me, Katerina?” Stefan wonders. “Doctor Andropov gave me your phone number. I wanted to contact you as soon as I woke up.” Kristina says. “What exactly did you wake up from?” Stefan questions. “Andropov’s procedure, of course. I realize now that my views were jaded before, but since the procedure, I have been enlightened.” Kristina claims. “That’s wonderful news! Is Doctor Andropov there with you now?” Stefan asks. “Uh, no. He’s resting.” Kristina says, as she looks down at Andropov’s body. “The procedure was rather complex, and took quite the toll on him.” Kristina claims. “I imagine…” Stefan says. “Where are you, darling? I would love to meet up with you and collaborate. After all, you can’t possibly wipe out all of Fantastic City on your own.” Kristina says. Stefan smirks. “As delighted as I would be to align myself with you, I’m hesitant to believe you are being forthcoming. You lied once before.” Stefan reminds her. “I understand that, but that was before Doctor Andropov opened my eyes. I can now see the horrific pain that miserable city caused members of the Cat empire, and I would like to see it and its people punished. I would hate to be left languishing on an island for such a monumental event in our people’s history. I am a princess, after all, and as such, it is imperative for me to keep up appearances, no?” Kristina asks. “Very well. Meet me on the small foot bridge at Queen Goo National Park in Fantastic. I plan on dumping the toxin into the city’s river, as a means of poisoning its water supply. I would love for you to be present for the grand show.” Stefan says. Kristina smiles. “I wouldn’t miss it. Are you at the park now?” Kristina asks. “No, but I will be arriving shortly.” Stefan says. “Do not do anything until I arrive! I want to bear witness to that wretched city receiving the comeuppance it so richly deserves.” Kristina says. “I’d be delighted to wait for you, Katerina. I will see you soon.” Stefan says. “I’m very much looking forward to it, Stefan. Long live the Cats!” Kristina says, before hanging up. “Damn, you were convincing! Did he buy into it?” Brady asks. “Not only did Stefan tell me where he was going, but he’s agreed not to use the weapon until I get there. We still have time to stop him!” Kristina exclaims. “Then time is of the essence. We need to move, now!” Ciara says. Ciara, Brady, and Kristina rush out of the lab…

Lysandros and Jackie are sitting on the ground at the private airstrip in Prague. “So what do we do now? Wait until Stefan poisons Fantastic City and then spring into action?” Lysandros questions. “We wait until we hear from Director Goo, its all we can do right now.” Jackie says. “We know Stefan is likely on his way to Fantastic.” Lysandros points out. “That doesn’t really narrow it down! Fantastic City is much bigger than you think, so being able to figure out Stefan’s exact location before he uses the toxin won’t be so easy.” Jackie states. Lysandros pulls out his phone. “Who are you calling?” Jackie asks. “Rebecca Rogers. I’m gonna warn her of the impending attack, maybe she can arrange for an evacuation before its too late.” Lysandros suggests. Jackie grabs Lysandros’ phone. “Are you nuts? We can’t involve a civilian in a WPA operation!” Jackie says. “What would you call Kristina Cat? Come on, Jackie, Rebecca could be a big help. I’d trust her more than anyone to lead the evacuation.” Lysandros says. “Last I heard, Rebecca was in a coma.” Jackie notes. “She was. I heard she woke up a couple of days ago.” Lysandros says. “Okay, so you want someone fresh out of a coma to lead the evacuation? I’m sorry, but that’s a terrible idea. If Stefan is gonna be stopped, we have to do it ourselves.” Jackie says. “How are we supposed to do that when he’s already had a head start? We don’t even know where Stefan will go after he arrives in Fantastic!” Lysandros points out. Jackie’s phone rings. “Its Director Goo…” Jackie reveals. Jackie answers the phone. “Hey boss, what’s up?...Really?...And you’re sure it worked?...I mean, yeah, that’s terrific news. Lysandros and I will be on the first flight.” Jackie says, before hanging up. “What’s happened?” Lysandros asks. “We got confirmation that Stefan is on his way to Fantastic, but Kristina was able to stall him. He’s not gonna activate the weapon until Kristina gets there, which gives us time to apprehend him.” Jackie reveals. “How exactly did Kristina manage that?” Lysandros wonders. “Apparently Stefan tried to brainwash Kristina, and it didn’t work. But, Stefan wasn’t there when Kristina was rescued, so he has no idea the brainwashing didn’t work. So, Kristina called Stefan, and pretended like she was under his control.” Jackie reveals. “I assume the person who did the brainwashing was the infamous Doctor Andropov. Who’s to say Andropov won’t call Stefan and warn him that it was a bust?” Lysandros asks. “That’s not going to happen. Andropov is dead.” Jackie reveals. “Well that escalated even further. What happened?” Lysandros asks. “He and Director Goo got into a struggle over a gun, and Andropov was shot.” Jackie says. “That’s good to hear. With Andropov dead, there’s no one left to bring back all the dead psychos. So, what’s the plan?” Lysandros questions. “We’re gonna go to Fantastic City and end this.” Jackie says. Jackie stands up, grabs Lysandros hand, and pulls him to his feet. “Come on, we’ve got a plane to catch.” Jackie says, as she runs off, and Lysandros follows…

Later that day…

In Fantastic City, Stefan is standing on the footbridge in Queen Goo National Park, with a briefcase in his hand. Stefan hears footsteps, and when he turns around, Kristina appears! Kristina smiles. “You have no idea how much it pleases me that you recovered our weapon. Who stole it, by the way?” Kristina questions. “It was that imbecile Wishbone. I caught up to him just as he was about to board a plane and flee the country.” Stefan reveals. “And where is Wishbone now?” Kristina asks. “He has been incapacitated.” Stefan cryptically states. “Whatever you did to him, I do hope its permanent. That man is a disgrace to the human race.” Kristina says. “I couldn’t agree more.” Stefan says. Stefan opens the briefcase, and reveals several vials to Kristina. “Aren’t they magnificent?” Stefan asks. “They most certainly are…” Kristina says. “The plague within these vials will bring about the ruin of Fantastic City.” Stefan states. “It could not happen to a more deserving group of people.” Kristina tells him. Stefan smiles. “It pleases me to see you agreeing with me. I was greatly disappointed when it appeared you were in favor of letting the people in this city live.” Stefan recalls. “I was uneducated back then, but now...now I know what must be done.” Kristina says. “That’s wonderful, Katerina. You won’t regret this. Once the people of Fantastic City have been eliminated, you and I can rule over the Cat monarchy together. We will be the most powerful duo on this planet, a force to be reckoned with!” Stefan says. Kristina wraps her arms around Stefan’s waist. “That is music to my ears. This really is a new beginning, Stefan. Once Fantastic City has been taken care of, the age of Cats can begin.” Kristina says. “The Cat empire has been dormant for far too long. After years of inactivity, the Cats will return with a vengeance!” Stefan exclaims. Kristina pulls Stefan into a kiss. Suddenly, Ciara comes out from behind a tree, with her gun drawn, and Brady right behind her! “Drop the briefcase, Stefan, and put your hands where I can see them!” Ciara demands. Stefan smiles. “How honored I feel to be confronted by the director of the World Protective Agency herself.” Stefan says. “You know who I am?” Ciara asks. “I know every member of your miserable family of peasants feigning royalty.” Stefan says. “That’s pretty ironic coming from the man who’s reign is about to end.” Ciara says. “I wouldn’t be too sure.” Stefan says. Stefan drops the briefcase, and grabs Kristina as a hostage! Stefan then pulls out a gun, and points it at Kristina’s head. “Tread carefully, Director Goo. You wouldn’t want your dear sister in law to be caught in the cross fire.” Stefan warns. “What are you doing?! We are supposed to be in this together!” Kristina snaps. “Director Goo didn’t just happen upon us, Katerina, someone told her where I was. Besides, I don’t think your husband would be here if this were a simple arrest.” Stefan says. “If anything happens to Kristina, I swear to God I’ll toss your ass right off this bridge!” Brady warns. Stefan laughs. “I am not afraid of you! You couldn’t even properly dispose of Mark Raymond because you had been locked in a closet, Katerina had to do it instead!” Stefan points out. “That’s not how that went down!” Kristina argues. “I don’t care what transpired against the three of you all those years ago, I am much more focused on the present. Yes, I may be cornered, but at least I have a beautiful human shield to repel the gunfire.” Stefan says. “I thought you cared about me?!” Kristina asks. “I care only for Princess Katerina Cat, not the traitor that stands before me. Not to worry, my dear, if you do manage to survive this situation, you will most certainly spend the rest of your life in a Cat prison, assuming you are not executed for treason!” Stefan says. “There is no version of this where you come out on top. You either surrender quietly, or you leave this bridge in a body bag! I want to avoid violence, but if you want to play it that way, I’ll be more than happy to return the favor.” Ciara warns. “It may prove difficult for you to harm me if you’re dead, Director.” Stefan says. Stefan suddenly aims his gun at Ciara, and shoots her in the shoulder! “CIARA!” Brady screams. Kristina takes advantage of the chaos and elbows Stefan! Kristina then turns towards Stefan, and knees him in the groin! Stefan screams out in pain, and drops his gun. “THAT’S for using me as a human shield, loser!” Kristina yells. Kristina picks up Stefan’s gun off the ground, and runs off the bridge. As Stefan manages to stand up, he is tackled to the ground by Brady! Brady punches Stefan, and then grabs him by his collar, and drags him to the railing of the bridge! “Brady, don’t kill him!” Kristina urges. “Give me one good reason not to throw you into the river for kidnapping my wife and shooting my sister?!” Brady asks. Stefan punches Brady in the gut, and pushes him to the ground. Stefan goes to run off the opposite side of the bridge. Lysandros and Jackie rush onto the scene, and Jackie fires a shot, hitting Stefan in the back of the leg! Stefan falls to the ground, in agony. Lysandros goes to check on Ciara, as Jackie approaches a knocked down Stefan, her gun still pointed at him. “I really did like you so much better when you were a member of my security team. You had such an intelligent aura surrounding you.” Stefan says. “That should’ve been your first clue that I would never work for a lunatic like you.” Jackie says. Jackie pulls out a pair of handcuffs, and begins handcuffing Stefan. Nearby, Brady approaches Lysandros and Ciara. “You okay?” Brady asks Ciara. “I’m alright. Nothing surgery and stitches won’t fix.” Ciara says. “Can you walk?” Lysandros asks. “I was shot in the shoulder, not the heart. I think I can manage.” Ciara says. Lysandros and Brady help Ciara to her feet, as Jackie leads a handcuffed Stefan over to them. Kristina approaches Stefan, and smiles. “Those metal bracelets look great on you, but you’re gonna look so much hotter in orange.” Kristina tells him. “You are such a fool. I could have given you the world, but instead you chose the losing side.” Stefan says. “Funny, my side isn’t the one being lead off to prison.” Kristina notes. “Don’t be naive, Katerina. This isn’t the end for me, nor for the Cat empire. This also won’t be the last time you see me, only next time, I won’t be nearly as pleasant.” Stefan says. “Okay, that’s enough. Time to go.” Jackie says, before dragging Stefan away, as Lysandros, Ciara, Brady, and Kristina look on…

The next day, Jackie is standing in the lobby of WPA headquarters in DC, on the phone. “I’m glad to hear you’re gonna make a full recovery, Director Goo, and just so you know, I respect your decision...Okay, good luck.” Jackie says, before hanging up. Lysandros approaches Jackie. “Did I just hear you talking to Ciara? How is she?” Lysandros wonders. “She’s going to make a full recovery. What are you doing here?” Jackie questions. “I came to give a statement to the agency about Stefan Cat’s reign of terror. How are you doing? Do you feel on top of the world after stopping one of the world’s most dangerous criminals?” Lysandros asks. Jackie laughs. “Well, it was a team effort, but I’ll happily take responsibility for my part in Stefan’s downfall. So, now that this mess is over, you off on another mission for the CIA?” Jackie questions. “Actually, I was looking at a career change, or rather a change in employers. I submitted an application to the WPA.” Lysandros reveals. Jackie’s eyes widen. “That’s unexpected, but after everything that happened, I can’t see the agency turning you away. Why the change in agencies?” Jackie wonders. “Someone once told me that I should’ve gone with the WPA in the first place. Besides, I’m a big fan of the people I worked with here.” Lysandros says. “I know you can’t be talking about me. We could barely stand each other when we were working together.” Jackie notes. “True, but you know what they say about the thin line between love and hate. On that note, while I’m in D.C, there was this lovely Japanese restaurant I was thinking about visiting, you know, one of those restaurants where they cook the food right in front of you? But that sort of thing can be so boring when you go alone, so I was wondering if you’d like to join me.” Lysandros says. “Wait a minute...are you asking me on a date?” Jackie asks. “I didn’t realize I was being so forward. Are you interested?” Lysandros asks. Jackie smiles. “Just text me the time and place, and I’ll be there.” Jackie tells him. “I’m looking forward to it.” Lysandros says.

Brady and Kristina are back in their hotel room in San Francisco, packing their bags. “That was some vacation, we didn’t even get to enjoy it!” Kristina says. “We had some fun when we first got here. Besides, this whole experience helped remind me what a sexy, bad ass wife I have. You elbowing Stefan then kneeing him in the groin was amazing.” Brady tells her. “You really should stop second guessing me then. I know I’m not some super secret agent type kicking down doors or throwing bad guys across rooms, but I’m also not some delicate glass figurine that will shatter if I’m poked the wrong way.” Kristina says. “I don’t second guess you, I just worry. When I lost you before, it felt like my own life had ended. I didn’t think I’d be able to go on, and in a way, I didn’t go on. I don’t wanna have to go through that again.” Brady says. “You won’t. I promise I’ll be extra careful, especially now that Andropov isn’t around to bring me back.” Kristina says. There’s a knock on the door. Brady opens it, and finds Ciara in the hallway, her arm in a sling. “If you’re here to give Kristina another mission, the answer is no.” Brady jokes. “Ha ha, very funny.” Ciara says. Brady steps aside, and Ciara walks in. “So in all seriousness, how are you?” Brady wonders. “I’m doing okay. The gunshot wound wasn’t anything serious, but it did shake me up a little. I’ve never been shot before.” Ciara admits. “Seriously? Wow. I’ve been shot, more than once.” Brady notes. “I’ve been shot too, also more than once, one of those times when I thought I was The Evil Force.” Kristina adds. “Crazy considering I use to live in Fantastic. I’m just happy this whole ordeal is over.” Ciara says. “Same here. So, what’s going on with Stefan?” Brady questions. “Stefan tried to negotiate a reduced sentence in exchange for the location he is keeping Wishbone at. After all, Wishbone has been wanted by the WPA for years, so Stefan thought he’d make for a decent bargaining chip.” Ciara says. “Did you go for it?” Brady asks. “I did. Getting Wishbone off the streets is something we’ve been trying to do for years, so the offer was too good to pass up. But, when my team got to the location Stefan gave us, there was no sign of Wishbone.” Ciara reveals. “So Stefan lied?” Kristina asks. “I don’t think he did. My team found evidence that Wishbone WAS there, and they also found a dead guard. My guess is Wishbone killed the guard and escaped. Anyways, since Wishbone wasn’t where Stefan said he was, we have no reason to give him any kind of deal.” Ciara says. “Good. He deserves to rot in jail for the rest of his life.” Brady says. “So, what are your plans now?” Ciara asks. “We’re going back to Fantastic. We thought about staying a bit longer, but we’re feeling homesick. The only reason we didn’t stay in Fantastic after stopping Stefan was because we needed to come grab our luggage.” Kristina says. “Sorry about ruining your vacation.” Ciara says. “It was definitely more exciting than I was expecting. I’m just glad its over, and that Stefan is locked up.” Kristina says.

In a tiny dark prison cell, Stefan is sitting on his cot, looking at a photograph. “My situation may look grim, but I have no intention of giving up. I will find a way out of my current circumstances, and when I do, Katerina will pay dearly for her betrayal. I never should have attempted courting her. She may be royalty within the Cat monarchy, but she could never capture my heart...not in the way you did.” Stefan tells the photograph. The woman in the picture is revealed to be Julia Gray!

“I bet you probably have pages and pages of paperwork to fill out after Stefan’s arrest.” Brady assumes. “Nope, I don’t have any paperwork at all. I’m no longer with the WPA.” Ciara reveals! “What? But you loved being the director! Why would you quit a job you loved so much?” Brady wonders. “Because being shot was an eye opening experience. If I had been shot somewhere besides the shoulder, Sabrina could’ve been left without a mother, and since Dylan isn’t exactly himself right now, she would’ve been without both parents. I can’t risk doing that to her again. So, I’m gonna join Sabrina in Paris, spend some time with her, maybe do some PI work that won’t be likely to get me shot.” Ciara says. “Sounds like a plan. So who’s gonna replace you as the director?” Brady asks. “That’s up to the agency. I had no part in choosing my successor, whoever it is. All I can hope is that the new director isn’t corrupt like our grandfather and Victor Fulton.” Ciara says.

At WPA headquarters, an agent knocks on the director’s door, and enters their office. When the agent enters, the director is sitting behind their desk, facing the window. “Good morning, sir. I have the file you requested on the Stefan Cat case.” The agent says, as she places it on the director’s desk. The director then signals for her to leave, and she does. Once the agent is gone, the director turns around, and reaches into his desk. He pulls out a name plate, places it at the edge of his desk, and the name plate is revealed to say “Director Stanpatos”!

“I’m sure the WPA wouldn’t make a stupid mistake like that again. Anyways, I need to go and give them my statement in DC, and then I’m off to Paris to see Sabrina. Don’t say anything to her, she has no idea I’m coming.” Ciara says. “My lips are sealed, as long as you promise to come back to Fantastic and visit soon. Now that you aren’t the WPA director, you have no excuses.” Brady says. “We’ll have to make some plans soon. Anyways, I should get going.” Ciara says. Ciara goes to leave. “Ciara, hang on.” Kristina says. Ciara turns towards Kristina. “Can you...can you tell Sabrina hi for me?” Kristina asks. Ciara smiles. “Of course.” Ciara says, before walking out. “You still feel a connection to Sabrina, huh?” Brady observes. “Of course I do. Biologically, Sabrina is my daughter. Of course, I didn’t really have a choice in that, since Lawrence Stanpatos arranged for Sabrina’s creation to give Andre a child. Still though, I feel connected to her.” Kristina says. “I know. I’m sorry for what the Stanpatos family did to you.” Brady tells her. “Its okay. Sabrina might be mine biologically, but she is Ciara’s in every way that counts. Which brings me to something I’ve been wanting to talk to you about. I’m ready...I’m 100% ready to have a baby with you.” Kristina says. “Are you sure?” Brady asks. “I’ve been sure since before Joe killed me all those years ago, he’s the reason we don’t already have our own baby. But now that things are calming down, with Joe dead and Stefan in prison, the timing seems perfect.” Kristina says. “Alright! Lets do it then! Lets have a baby!” Brady happily exclaims. Kristina laughs. “Well lets at least wait until we get home. I’m so happy this whole mess is behind us, and it is behind us, now that there aren’t any Cats left.” Kristina says. “Music to my ears. On that note, you all packed and ready to go?” Brady asks. “I am. Let the next adventure begin.” Kristina says. Brady and Kristina grab their luggage, turn the lights off, and exit their hotel room.

In Andropov’s lab on Fishkit Island, a woman who’s face isn’t seen is standing over Andropov’s dead body. “What a terrible sight...oh Doctor Andropov, I can’t believe you were a casualty of that love sick idiot Stefan’s plan. I warned you that working with him was going to be the end of you, and as usual, I was right. To think that moron actually thought HE could lead the Cat empire, him of all people! He would be lucky to lead a group of boy scouts, let alone an entire empire! But I did get a good laugh out of seeing him trying. He should have known though...no matter how hard he tried, he would NEVER be able to compare to the likes of me.” The camera pans up, and reveals a very much alive Kitty Cat! “Now, in regards to you, even though you went against my advice and aligned yourself with that wannabe count anyways, I am willing to help you. After all, you did bring me back from the brink of death all those years ago when that serial killer attacked me. The least I could do is TRY and return the favor.” Kitty Cat says. Meow Cat rushes into the lab. “Boss lady, I’ve got some bad news. A team of WPA agents just showed up on the island. If you want to stay dead, we better hustle and get out of here before someone sees you.” Meow Cat tells her. Kitty Cat contemplates, and then looks down at a dead Andropov…

THE END…?

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down