QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S2 Episode 20

Go down

Fantastic S2 Episode 20 Empty Fantastic S2 Episode 20

Post by QG Sat May 01, 2021 1:31 pm

In Mia’s warehouse, Mia points her gun at Lucas’ head. “I brought you here so that you would be forced to watch the love of your life die.” Mia tells Lydia. “Mia, don’t do this.” Lydia says. “Oh, you don’t want me to shoot Lucas? Well now you’ve changed my mind, now I don’t want to. COME ON! Surely you weren’t stupid enough to think that would work!” Mia says. “I have a better idea for you. Instead of shooting Lucas, why don’t you shoot me instead? Remember on the docks all of those years ago? You wanted Lucas to watch me die, so why not just stick to that plan and spare his life?” Lydia asks. “Lydia, please don’t do this…” Lucas says. “As appealing as it may sound to kill you, I’m going to have to pass. I would much prefer to kill Lucas!” Mia says. “Wait!” Gus yells. “What did you just say to me?!” Mia asks. “When you contacted me, you never said anything about murdering anyone!” Gus points out. “Well what did you think I brought them here for? For tea and cookies? Come on, Gus! You’ve worked with me before, you should know that murder is part of the package!” Mia says. “Maybe in the past, but I refuse to be complicit in murder! Our last alliance nearly destroyed my marriage and my relationship with my son, and I refuse to let that happen again!” Gus says. “If you don’t help me, you won’t have a relationship with your wife or son because they will be DEAD!” Mia yells. “She’s threatening you into helping her, isn’t she? The same way she forced Lucas to help her years ago!” Lydia says. Mia sighs. “Its so hard to find good help these days.” Mia complains. “Gus, please, I’m begging you, you have to help me save Lucas! Mia doesn’t have to win!” Lydia says. “Oh please, even if Gus wanted to help you, there isn’t much he could do. I’m the one with a gun.” Mia says. Suddenly, Gus charges at Mia, and grabs her hand that is holding the gun! Gus attempts to wrestle the gun away from Mia, and as they are struggling, the gun goes off! Gus backs away from Mia, and it is revealed that he was shot! Gus then collapses to the ground. Mia kneels down next to him, and checks his pulse. “Oh my sweet Gus, I really wish it didn’t have to end this way.” Mia says. “Is he dead?” Zoey asks. “Sadly so. Its his own fault really. If he had just behaved himself, I never would’ve had to shoot him!” Mia says. Mia stands up. “Now, where was I? Ah! That’s right! I was going to shoot Lucas as Lydia watched!” Mia remembers. Before Mia can point her gun at Lucas, Lydia attacks her!

At The Evil Force’s castle, Rebecca is standing over a sleeping Andy, holding a pillow. “What are you waiting for, Rebecca? Do as you were programmed to do! Kill your fiance, and make him pay for murdering my beloved son.” Evil Kristina’s voice says in Rebecca’s head. Andy’s eyes begin to open, and he notices Rebecca standing over him. “Rebecca, what are you doing?” Andy asks her. “You...looked uncomfortable, so I was going to fix your pillow.” Rebecca lies. “If I’m uncomfortable, its because we’re stuck in this house.” Andy says. “I can’t argue with you there.” Rebecca says. “What are you still doing awake, anyway?” Andy asks.

Back in Fantastic, Lydia and Mia are fighting over the gun. “Lydia, please be careful!” Lucas urges. “You aren’t going to win, you crazy bitch!” Lydia yells. As they are struggling over the gun, the gun falls out of their hands and on to the floor. Mia pushes Lydia aside, and runs towards the gun. Lydia grabs Mia from behind, and throws her at the wall! “You are going to pay for that!” Mia snaps, before charging at Lydia! Mia grabs Lydia’s throat, and begins strangling her! Fortunately, Lydia manages to push Mia off of her, and then backhands her! Mia falls onto the floor from the hit, and Lydia takes the opportunity to pick up the gun, and point it at Mia! “Don’t move or I swear to God I will put a bullet in your black heart!” Lydia warns Mia. Mia laughs. “You aren’t going to shoot me.” Mia says. “Not unless you provoke me, though even now, I am REALLY fighting the temptation not to just kill you right here!” Lydia yells. “You are certainly no stranger to attempted murder, after what you did to Rebecca Rogers and of course poor Zoey.” Mia says. “Lucky for you, I’m not going to throw my entire life away for a little revenge. I’m going to call the police, and they are going to arrest you and put you in prison for the rest of your life, where you will NEVER be able to hurt another soul!” Lydia yells. Lydia begins holding her head. “Lydia, are you okay?” Lucas asks. “I...I…” Before Lydia can respond, she collapses! “LYDIA!” Lucas screams. Mia laughs. “Well, how’s that for fate intervening? Looks like the star crossed lovers weren’t supposed to win after all.” Mia says, as she pries the gun out of an unconscious Lydia’s hand. “What the hell did you do to her?!” Lucas asks. “Nothing! Whatever happened to Lydia was just a happy accident. But, as happy as I am that Lydia passed out, it does present something of a dilemma. My original plan was to kill you and force Lydia to watch, but how am I supposed to do that if Lydia is too busy taking a nap?” Mia asks. “I guess she’ll just have to find my body when she wakes up.” Lucas says. “No no, that isn’t good enough. I wanted her to watch you die, but since that obviously isn’t possible, it looks like I’ll have to change course! I guess I’ll just have to stick with my original plan from a few years ago, and force you to watch Lydia die.” Mia says. “Mia, please…” Lucas says. “Don’t bother trying to change my mind, its already made up. You had your chance to die, but Lydia blew it for you. Which means, I have no choice but to kill her.” Mia says, as she points her gun at Lydia. “Mia, please! Just wait until Lydia wakes up if you have to!” Lucas beg. “I don’t have the time, and there isn’t even a guarantee that Lydia is going to wake up! Say your goodbyes, Lucas. This is the last time you’ll see Lydia alive.” Mia says. Mia’s finger inches closer to the trigger. Suddenly, the door swings open, and Acerbi walks in! Before Mia can react, Acerbi points a gun at Mia, and shoots her in the chest! Mia collapses to the floor, and Acerbi smirks. “How nice to finally meet you, Mia. I’m your cousin Olivia.” Acerbi says.

Back at The Evil Force’s castle, Rebecca sits next to Andy on the bed. “I couldn’t sleep. I can’t shake the feeling that this isn’t going to end well for any of us.” Rebecca claims. “That’s why you’ve been acting so weird.” Andy assumes. “Excuse me?” Rebecca asks. “You’re stressed out and worried that we aren’t going to make it out of this.” Andy says. “Oh, well...aren’t you?” Rebecca asks. “Of course I’m worried, but I also know that we’ve made it through worse. Just think of everything we’ve survived over the years. Lydia trying to frame me for abusing her and burying you alive, everything that happened with Bethany...and with Emma, Fletcher Michaels shooting me, Dongwa Cat trying to burn us alive, Joe Fish poisoning me and then hanging you over a pool of acid, and who can forget all of the havoc Andre has caused and all the stunts Daisy has pulled? Trust me, a little thing like The Evil Force isn’t going to break us.” Andy says. “I think you’re underestimating him. He blames you for The Master’s death, he wants you dead. He will seek revenge.” Rebecca says. “Let him try, he’s not going to win. As long as you and I are together, nothing and no one can hurt us.” Andy says. Rebecca can hear Evil Kristina laughing. “That poor deluded fool. He doesn’t yet realize that the greatest threat to his own life is his precious fiancee. Leave him alive for now, Rebecca. There is still plenty of time left for you to carry out your mission and eliminate Andy. For now, sleep. You need your rest, for you and I still have a great deal to accomplish together.” Evil Kristina’s voice says to Rebecca. Rebecca turns towards Andy. “I think I’m going to give sleep another try.” Rebecca says. Andy smiles. “Sounds like a plan.” Andy says, before he and Rebecca lie back down.

Back in Fantastic, Acerbi is untying Lucas. “The police are on their way.” Acerbi says. “What are you even doing here?” Lucas asks. “I accompanied your fiancee here. She told me to wait in the car, but if she didn’t come out in thirty minutes, I was to contact the police.” Acerbi says. “You called the police after you busted in here and shot Mia.” Lucas notes. “I thought I would be far more effective.” Acerbi admits. “Apparently, you were right.” Lucas says. Acerbi finishes untying Lucas’ ropes, and he rushes to Lydia’s side. “Is someone going to untie me?!” Zoey asks. Acerbi ignores her. “Did Mia do something to Lydia?” Acerbi asks. “Lydia collapsed, I have no idea what brought it on.” Lucas says. “Does she have a pulse?” Acerbi asks. “Yes, thank God.” Lucas says. “The ambulance should be here soon. Once Lydia gets to the hospital, they can determine what is wrong with her.” Acerbi says. “Does anyone not care that I am still tied to this bloody chair?!” Zoey asks. “Quiet! There are more important matters at hand than your petty problems!” Acerbi yells. The paramedics arrive, as does Josephine. Josephine notices Lydia, Gus, and Mia all on the floor. “What on earth happened here?!” Josephine asks. “Gus is dead, Lydia is unconscious, and I have no idea if Mia is dead or alive.” Lucas says. Gus is zipped into a body bag by the paramedics. “What’s her condition?” Josephine asks, while pointing at Mia. “She’s alive, but she needs medical attention immediately. She’s in bad shape.” The paramedic says. “Get her and the other woman to the hospital.” Josephine says. Lydia and Mia are both put on stretchers, and pushed out of the warehouse. “I need to go be with Lydia.” Lucas says. “Not yet. I need to find out exactly what happened here.” Josephine says. “Mia kidnapped me, and used me to lure Lydia here. Once Lydia was here, Mia’s plan was to kill me and force Lydia to watch.” Lucas says. “Obviously Mia’s plan failed, you are relatively unharmed compared to almost everyone else in this building.” Josephine notes. “Yes, well, Gus had a change of heart and tried to stop Mia, but Mia ended up shooting him. After that, Lydia managed to get the gun away from Mia, but collapsed before she could call the police. After that, Mia changed her mind and was going to shoot Lydia and make me watch, but before she could, your mother came in and shot Mia.” Lucas says. Josephine turns towards Lydia. “What were you even doing here?” Josephine questions. “I accompanied Lydia.” Acerbi admits. “You could’ve called the police.” Josephine notes. “Mia made it explicitly clear that involving the police would result in Lucas’ death.” Acerbi says. “And the gun you used to shoot Mia? What were you doing with it?” Josephine asks. “You can calm yourself, my dear daughter. I am a licensed gun owner. As for why I fired it, I was protecting someone who was in immediate danger.” Acerbi says. “Are there any more questions? If not, I would really like to go and be with my fiancee.” Lucas says. “We’re all set for now. I’ll be in touch.” Josephine says. Lucas rushes out. “If someone doesn’t untie me right this instant, I promise you, I will be filing a plethora of lawsuits!” Zoey yells. Josephine turns towards Zoey. “What are you even doing here?” Josephine asks. “I’m curious to hear that answer myself.” Acerbi says. “I will explain everything to you, once you untie me.” Zoey says. “As much as I would love to hear Miss. Kellers’ explanation as to why she is here, I am going to the hospital to check on Lydia and Mia’s conditions. Do you have anymore questions for me?” Acerbi asks. “Well, considering you shot someone, I might have a few. But, they can wait. Go to the hospital.” Josephine urges. Acerbi nods, and goes to walk out. “Oh, and mother! I’m going to need your gun, since as of right now it is evidence.” Josephine says. “What if I am assaulted before I get to the hospital?” Acerbi asks. “I’m pretty sure you can hold your own.” Josephine says. Acerbi rolls her eyes, and hands Josephine her gun. “Let me know the moment I can have it back.” Acerbi says. “I will. And mother, good job today. You really saved the day. I’m proud of you.” Josephine says. Acerbi smiles. “You have no idea how much it pleases me to hear you say that.” Acerbi says, before walking out.

Its a new day. At The Evil Force’s castle, Brody walks into Bethany’s room, holding a tray of food. “Is that mine?” Bethany asks. “You are the only person in this room.” Brody points out. Brody walks over to Bethany’s cage. “Back away from the door.” Brody orders. Bethany backs up, and Brody opens the door, and puts the tray of food on the floor. Brody then closes the cage door. “What, do you think I’m going to bash your skull in and make a run for it?” Bethany asks. “I know you well enough to know not to be careless around you, not that bashing my head in would help you much. Even if you did make it out of the cage, I doubt you’d be able to find your way out of this building.” Brody says. “Don’t worry, I’m not going to try and escape. I’m actually starting not to mind it here. It definitely helps that The Evil Force has been incredibly generous and loving with me.” Bethany says. Brody raises an eyebrow. “What in the name of stockholm syndrome is going on with you?” Brody asks. Bethany shrugs. “Nothing.” Bethany says. “Alright, well, I’m going to go now. Oh, and Bethany, if I were you, I’d take a little cat nap, because it sounds like you are a touch sleep deprived, you aren’t making much sense.” Brody says.

In the corridor outside Bethany’s room, Evil Kristina is with Andropov. “I have some news. Rebecca was unable to complete her mission and eliminate Andy last night.” Evil Kristina reveals. “Oh no, that is dismaying...would you like to me implant a new microchip in her brain? Perhaps this one is a defect! It does happen!” Andropov notes. “As far as I can tell, there is nothing defective about the microchip. The reason Rebecca was unable to kill Andy was because she was going to smother him with a pillow, and he woke up before she was able to do so. Besides, now that I have had some more time to think about it, I think I would rather Andy live long enough to witness Bethany falling in love with me, and perhaps even witness Frostbite’s activation.” Evil Kristina says. “Speaking of which, you will be happy to know that Frostbite’s development has finally been completed, and it is ready to be activated at any time.” Andropov says. “That is wonderful to hear. But, I cannot activate Frostbite, not yet. First, I must make sure Bethany is on my side, and ready to take her rightful place as the queen of my dynasty. Only then can I initiate the final phase of my plan for world domination.” Evil Kristina says. Brody comes out of Bethany’s room, and approaches Evil Kristina and Andropov. “You may want to have Doctor Evil here take a look at Bethany, she doesn’t sound good at all.” Brody says. “What did you do to her?!” Evil Kristina asks. “Nothing! I brought her breakfast to her, like you asked me to do, and she told me that she doesn’t mind it here. She also called you generous and loving! So, she is either faking so she can get the drop on us, or she’s finally cracked! How long before we find her muttering incoherent things to herself? Or barking like a dog?” Brody asks. “That is wonderful news!” Evil Kristina says. “Wonderful? I tell you that the object of your obsession is losing her already loose grip on reality, and you call that wonderful?” Brody asks. “Don’t you understand, Brody? Bethany will soon be ready for the responsibilities as the matriarch of my dynasty, which means I can finally activate Frostbite soon!” Evil Kristina says.

In her cage, Bethany has gone back to sleep, when the sound of the cage door opening wakes her up. Bethany sits up, and sees that Evil Kristina has entered her cage. “Good, you’re awake.” Evil Kristina says. “What’s up?” Bethany asks. “I’ve come to whisk you away for a magical event. You see, I have made arrangements for us to view a private showing of one of my favorite plays.” Evil Kristina says. “Which play would that be?” Bethany asks. “Accompany me, and you will soon find out.” Evil Kristina says.

Evil Kristina and Bethany are now seated in a theater. “Romeo and Juliet is your favorite play? It doesn’t seem your style.” Bethany notes. “The tragedy of the play endeared me to it. Not only that, but the play is actually quite romantic. Two people who are in love, that the entire world is determined to keep apart. Does that sound familiar to you?” Evil Kristina asks. “Of course. I’ve read the play.” Bethany says. Evil Kristina chuckles. “I’m not talking about Romeo and Juliet. I am talking about you and I, of course! Much like Romeo and Juliet, everyone believes that you and I should not be together, and they have made it their mission to keep us apart. But, I know better, and I am beginning to think that you are starting to know better as well.” Evil Kristina says. “You think I’m falling for you?” Bethany asks. “You are not nearly as resistant to my advances as you once were. One could even argue that you are becoming affectionate.” Evil Kristina says. “Affectionate? Me?” Bethany asks. “As affectionate as someone like you can be. Admit it, Bethany, you and I are growing closer.” Evil Kristina says. Bethany scoffs. “The art exhibit, the rooftop dinner, the dancing, probably even this...none of it was real.” Bethany points out. “No...but it can be. I have the power to make all of this happen, to make your wildest fantasies come true. All you must do in return is trust in the connection that we share. If you can do that, I will drop the world at your feet.” Evil Kristina says. After hesitating for a moment, Bethany pulls Evil Kristina into a passionate kiss!

In her cage, Bethany wakes up, and finds Evil Kristina standing outside. “Good morning, my dear. Did you sleep well?” Evil Kristina asks. “Is...is this another dream?” Bethany asks. “I assure you, this is very real.” Evil Kristina says. “I...I just had a dream that you and I went to the theater. It was so bizarre...all of them have been so bizarre.” Bethany says. “Well, I must admit, I am flattered that you have been dreaming about me. It almost makes me wonder if perhaps you are finally opening your eyes...if maybe you have come to realize the great things we could accomplish together.” Evil Kristina says. “Yeah, about that...I have a confession I need to make. I thought that I despised you, but...somewhere along the way, I actually fell in love with you. I don’t know how it happened, or even when it happened, but...I want to spend the rest of my life with you.” Bethany admits! Evil Kristina smiles. “You have no idea how much it thrills me to hear you say that.” Evil Kristina says. Evil Kristina begins unlocking Bethany’s cage door. “What are you doing?” Bethany asks. “The time has come, my love. Now that you are finally mine, it is almost time for the world to be ours.” Evil Kristina says. “So you are letting me out?” Bethany asks. “Of course! There is so much to do, and I can’t do any of it without you by my side. Now just wait here for a moment, I will be right back.” Evil Kristina says, before walking out. In the corridor, Evil Kristina approaches Brody. “Good, you are still here.” Evil Kristina says. “Is Bethany still delusional?” Brody asks. “On the contrary. Bethany is thinking much clearer than she has in a very long time. It is time, Brody. Now that Bethany’s heart belongs to me, it is time for me to initiate the final phase of my plan.” Evil Kristina says…

Upstairs, Brady enters the parlor, and finds Andy and Rebecca. “Morning.” Brady says. “Hey. How’d you sleep?” Andy asks. “Like total crap. How about you guys?” Brady asks. “I didn’t sleep too bad, but I guess Rebecca didn’t have much luck.” Andy says. Rebecca walks away from them, and looks out the window. “Is she doing okay? She seems...different.” Brady notes. “I talked to her during the night, I guess she’s pretty worried about us making it out of this.” Andy says. “We’re gonna make it out, either on our own, or maybe we’ll get lucky, and Kristina will finally break past whatever the hell Andropov did to her.” Brady says. “Lets hope so.” Andy says “So, any idea where Dylan and Daisy are at?” Brady asks. “No clue, I haven’t seen them this morning. Maybe they over slept.” Andy says. The door opens, and Brody walks in. “Good morning, pals! I trust you all slept well.” Brody says. “Go to hell.” Brady snaps. “Well that wasn’t very civil. You should try to be a little less hostile, Brady. Out of everyone in this room, you are the person I’ve tried to hurt the least.” Brody says. “Really? Lets take a look back. You tried to kill my brother, you replaced him with an imposter, you crashed my wedding, and more recently, you’ve been working with my wife who’s mind was messed with my Andropov.” Brady says. “In fairness, this current version of Kristina is far more tolerable than the one you married. Talk about irritating. Of course, I’d expect nothing less from someone who would be BFFs with Maya.” Brody says. “Is there a point to this little visit? Or are you just here to work our nerves?” Andy asks. “As a matter of fact, there is a point. The Evil Force wanted me to tell the lot of you to make sure you are all here in one hour. He has a surprise he’d like to share with everyone.” Brody says. “Is he letting us go?” Andy asks. “What do you think, mate?” Brody asks. Brody looks around. “Where are Dylan and Daisy? Couldn’t be bothered to show up this morning?” Brody asks. “We haven’t seen them.” Brady says. “Well if they ever decide to come out of hiding, please pass along the message.” Brody says. Brody walks over to Rebecca. “I left you a little something in the end table drawer. I suggest you retrieve it when no one else is looking.” Brody says. “What is it?” Rebecca asks. “Don’t ask stupid questions, darling. Once you see what it is, I’m sure you’ll know what to do, just make sure you wait until after The Evil Force’s surprise.” Brody says. Andy walks over to Brody, and pulls him away from Rebecca. “Stay the hell away from her, or I’ll break every bone in your body!” Andy warns. “Calm down, cousin. I was just making sure Rebecca heard what I said earlier, it didn’t seem like she was paying much attention.” Brody says. “Its pretty easy to block you out.” Andy says. “Well, if anyone would know about being insignificant, it would be you. Anyway, I must be going. Have a joyous day.” Brody says, before walking out. Andy puts his hand on Rebecca’s shoulder. “Are you okay?” Andy asks. “I’m fine.” Rebecca says. Rebecca walks over to the end table, and she opens it when Andy isn’t looking. She reaches into it, and pulls out a gun!

Dylan and Daisy are walking through a corridor, when Daisy stops him. “Hold on.” Daisy says. “What’s wrong?” Dylan asks. “Who said there was anything wrong?” Daisy asks, before pulling Dylan into a kiss. “What was that for?” Dylan asks. “I’m just happy we can finally be open about our feelings.” Daisy says. “That makes two of us.” Dylan says, before pulling Daisy into another kiss. Dylan picks Daisy up, and pushes her up against a bookshelf, as the two continue making out. While they are kissing, a book falls off the bookshelf, and the bookshelf begins to move! Daisy pulls away from Dylan. “What the hell was that?” Daisy asks. “I think we made the earth move.” Dylan jokes. Dylan puts Daisy down, and the two notice an elevator has appeared. “Oh my God.” Daisy says. “Where do you think that goes?” Dylan questions. “That could be where my father is keeping Bethany! Rebecca did say that there was no sign of Bethany anywhere in the house.” Daisy recalls. “And you did say that there might be a secret room in the house.” Dylan says. “Going by that elevator, it might be more of a secret floor than a secret room. Do you want to go down there and take a look around?” Daisy asks. “That sounds dangerous.” Dylan notes. “Well then I guess we’ll have to be extra careful.” Daisy says, as she presses the button on the elevator…

Back in Fantastic, Lucas is asleep in a chair next to Lydia’s hospital bed, when the doctor walks in. Lucas begins to wake up. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you.” The doctor says. “Its fine...how is she?” Lucas asks. “She doesn’t appear to be in any immediate danger. Even so, I’ll still have to run more tests to try and determine what caused her to collapse in the first place. Do you know of any other symptoms that Lydia may have been experiencing?” The doctor asks. “I know she’s been having headaches off and on, and she’s also experienced some mood swings. In fact, she had scheduled an appointment with a psychiatrist.” Lucas says. Lydia begins to open her eyes. “I’ll give the two of you a moment.” The doctor says, before walking out. Lucas smiles. “Hey.” Lucas says. “Hi...am I in the hospital?” Lydia asks. “Yeah, you are.” Lucas confirms. “Did Mia do something to me?” Lydia asks. “Actually, she didn’t. You fainted after you got Mia’s gun away from her. By the way, that was pretty bad ass.” Lucas tells her. Lydia smiles. “Thanks. Now that you mention it, I remember getting the gun away from Mia after she killed Gus. I’m surprised she didn’t kill me after I fainted.” Lydia says. “Mia did pick the gun up, and she was going to shoot you. But, before she could, your partner in crime Acerbi came in and shot her.” Lucas reveals. “Oh my God! Is Mia still alive?” Lydia asks. “She was when I last saw her at the warehouse last night.” Lucas says. “So, do the doctors have any idea why I passed out?” Lydia asks. “Not yet.” Lucas says. “This is so weird. Its also not the first time I’ve almost passed out. I almost did after I found out you were missing, but Acerbi and I both assumed it was because I hadn’t eaten anything...what’s wrong with me, Lucas?” Lydia asks. “We’re going to figure it out, and whatever it is, we’ll get through it together. We always do.” Lucas says. Acerbi walks in. “I’m pleased to see that you are awake, looking much better than the last time I saw you.” Acerbi says. “I heard I wouldn’t even be alive if it weren’t for you. Thank you, Olivia.” Lydia says. “You are welcome. Anyway, I just got done speaking with Mia’s doctors, and I have an update on her condition.” Acerbi says. “How is she?” Lucas asks. “Mia’s doctors tried to help her, but her injuries were too severe...Mia died in surgery.” Acerbi reveals. Lucas smiles. “Finally, some good news. Even if Mia had survived, I’m sure she would’ve come after us again. I don’t think prison would be able to hold her. I just wish I could’ve been the one to kill her, but regardless, I’m happy that someone did. Not only did you save Lydia’s life, but you saved us from years of pain that Mia could’ve potentially caused us. If you ever need anything, just let me know. I’m in your debt.” Lucas tells Acerbi. “I will keep that in mind.” Acerbi says. “If its not too much trouble though, I’d like to ask a favor of you. Is there any chance I could see Mia’s body?” Lucas asks. “Is that really necessary?” Lydia asks. “Under normal circumstances, I’d say no. But after everything Mia is done, I want to see for myself that she is dead. You know how the people in this city have a tendency to rise from the grave.” Lucas notes. “That can be arranged. Follow me.” Acerbi says. Lucas turns towards Lydia. “Will you be okay while I’m gone?” Lucas asks. “Yeah, I’ll be fine.” Lydia says. Lucas smiles at her, before walking out.

At the police station, Zoey is in the interrogation room with Josephine. “Care to explain why I’ve been here all night? I haven’t committed any kind of crime!” Zoey says. “I’m just curious about why Mia Goo would kidnap you. Is it because you and Lucas use to be engaged?” Josephine asks. Zoey sighs. “Its a bit more than that. Mia hired me to break up Lucas and Lydia.” Zoey admits. “Ah, so that’s why you drugged Lucas, and made him and Lydia think the two of you had a one night stand.” Josephine realizes. “I assume Lydia told you about those allegations.” Zoey says. “Did you know anything about Mia’s plans to kidnap Lucas?” Josephine questions. “Of course not. After our plan to break up Lucas and Lydia failed, Mia had requested that I keep an eye on them for her. After I found out that Lucas and Lydia were planning on getting married that day, I called Mia and told her.” Zoey says. “In other words, you sicced Mia on Lucas and Lydia?” Josephine asks. “I shared a piece of information, that’s hardly a crime. I had no idea Mia had been released from the asylum, and I had no idea what she had planned for Lucas and Lydia. Once I began to realize that Mia was plotting something big, I didn’t get the chance to tell Lucas or Lydia because Mia had me kidnapped.” Zoey says. Josephine’s phone begins to ring. “Excuse me.” Josephine says, before answering. “Detective Acerbi...are you sure?...Thank you for letting me know.” Josephine says, before hanging up. “Did that call have something to do with this case?” Zoey asks. “It does. That was the hospital. Mia Goo died in surgery.” Josephine reveals. “That’s splendid news, it means Mia can never hurt another soul! Now that that’s over and done with, I told you everything that I know about Mia. Can I please leave?” Zoey asks. “Not yet. We still aren’t 100% sure the extent of your involvement with Mia’s plans, and I have the right to hold you here for another 48 hours before charging you with a crime.” Josephine says. “This is absurd! I was clearly Mia’s hostage!” Zoey snaps. “Just because Mia turned on you doesn’t mean you weren’t at some point in deep with her nefarious plans, so until I can rule out for sure that you weren’t aiding and abetting Mia, you aren’t going anywhere.” Josephine says.

In the morgue, Acerbi opens the door, and she and Lucas walk in. Acerbi walks open to one of the drawers, opens it, and pulls out a body covered with a sheet. “Is that her?” Lucas questions. “See for yourself.” Acerbi urges. Lucas pulls down the sheet, and Mia’s corpse is revealed to be lying on the slab. “As you can see, Mia is really and truly dead.” Acerbi says. Lucas kneels down closer to Mia. “You were never going to win against us, Mia. You tried to destroy us twice, and we are still standing. The first time landed you in an insane asylum, and this time landed you in hell. This time, there is no escape. We won, and you lost.” Lucas tells her. Lucas stands back up. “Satisfied now?” Acerbi asks. “I am now that she’s finally dead.” Lucas says. “Come. Lydia needs you.” Acerbi says. Lucas nods, and he and Acerbi walk out. The camera then focuses on Mia’s body…

In the basement of The Evil Force’s castle, Dylan and Daisy step off of the elevator. “Jeez this floor is creepy.” Dylan notes. “Yet it fits my father incredibly well. What is this place?” Daisy wonders. Suddenly, the two hear the elevator moving. “Someone is coming.” Dylan says. Dylan and Daisy rush around the corner, as Brody steps off of the elevator. “Are you down here?” Brody calls out. Evil Kristina approaches Brody. “I’m right here. Did you deliver my message to our guests?” Evil Kristina asks. “I did to most of them. Unfortunately, there wasn’t any sign of Dylan or Daisy.” Brody says. “It comes as no surprise that those two wouldn’t be socializing with the others. Dylan has much too high of an opinion of himself to bother with them, and Daisy is a disturbed psychopath that no one else wishes to bother with.” Evil Kristina says. Daisy can be seen silently cursing Evil Kristina. Daisy then looks down and sees a mouse at her feet! Daisy goes to scream, but Dylan quickly covers her mouth. Meanwhile, Evil Kristina and Brody hear a noise coming from nearby. “What was that?!” Evil Kristina asks. “I’ll go check it out.” Brody says, as he draws his gun! As Brody approaches the corner Dylan and Daisy are hiding around, he stops. “I found our intruder.” Brody says. Dylan and Daisy nervously look at each other, as Dylan is still covering her mouth. Evil Kristina walks over to Brody, and looks down. “A mouse?!” Evil Kristina asks. “Looks that way. Maybe after you take over the world, you should consider enslaving an exterminator next.” Brody suggests. “I don’t have time for mice. Come! We must go upstairs!” Evil Kristina says. “What about Bethany?” Brody asks. “She is already upstairs, preparing for the reveal. Let us go.” Evil Kristina says, as she and Brody get on the elevator. Once the elevator doors close, Daisy bites Dylan’s hand! “OW!” Dylan screams. “Cover my mouth like that again, and I’ll do far worse!” Daisy warns. “I was trying to stop us from being caught!” Dylan points out. “I saw a mouse!” Daisy argues. “Which is scarier? The mouse, or your lunatic father and his idiot henchman?” Dylan asks. “The mouse!” Daisy quickly answers. “Unbelievable...so you scream, get us both shot and killed, but hey, at least you don’t have to see the freaking mouse again!” Dylan says. “Okay, can we try and stick to the matter at hand? My father and Brody just went upstairs, which means we have the chance to look around for clues!” Daisy points out. “Clues about what?” Dylan asks. “Gee, I don’t know. A way to stop my father, or even better, a way out of this hellhole?” Daisy asks. “On second thought, it wouldn’t hurt to take a quick look around.” Dylan says. Daisy smiles. “That’s the spirit.” Daisy says.

Upstairs, Andy, Rebecca, and Brady are in the parlor, when Evil Kristina and Brody walk in. “I see Dylan and my useless daughter are still missing.” Evil Kristina observes. “Maybe they found a way out.” Andy suggests. “Impossible.” Evil Kristina says. “So, you wanted us all here, and most of us are here. What do you want?” Andy asks. “You have all been searching for Bethany for quite some time. So, I decided that I would bring her to you. Come in, my darling!” Evil Kristina urges. Bethany enters the parlor. “Bethany, its good to see you. Are you okay?” Brady asks. “I’m fine. The Evil Force has treated me with nothing but kindness.” Bethany claims. “The Evil Force kidnapped you.” Andy points out. “True, but I did manipulate him at the beginning of our relationship. We are on level footing now.” Bethany says. “You see, Bethany and I have sorted out our differences, and she has agreed to pursue my endgame with me.” Evil Kristina reveals. “What the hell did you do to her? Did you brainwash her?” Andy asks. “I assure you, Bethany realized her love for me of her own free will. Now that Bethany has come to her senses, it is time for me to activate Frostbite.” Evil Kristina says. “Frostbite...I remember seeing that name before.” Brady says. “It is positioned to be my greatest accomplishment, as well as the key to me finally ruling over this planet.” Evil Kristina says. “What even is Frostbite?” Andy asks. “Frostbite is the code name for a machine Doctor Andropov has been developing for me for the past ten years. Once it is activated, I am able to freeze any part of the world that I choose. However, you needn’t worry, it is not my intent to send the world into a deep freeze. No, instead, I will give nations the option to surrender to me. Once I am in control of them, I will spare them and their people. As for the nations that refuse to bow before me, they and their citizens will be wiped from the face of the planet.” Evil Kristina says. “Oh my God...you really are a sadistic bastard.” Andy says. “No Andy, I am merely a visionary. Since the beginning of time, men have sought power over nations that didn’t originally belong to them. But, none have managed to do so on as grand a scale as me.” Evil Kristina says. “Please Kristina, you don’t want to do this! I know you don’t want to do this, you have to fight!” Brady yells. “Don’t you ever grow tired of repeating yourself? I hope you got all of that out of your system, because now you are never going to see Kristina again.” Evil Kristina says. Andy rushes towards Evil Kristina, but Brody pulls out a gun, and points it at Andy! “I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” Brody says. Evil Kristina turns towards Brody. “I trust you have things handled here. I am going to go find out what became of Dylan and Daisy...as well as activate Frostbite.” Evil Kristina says. Evil Kristina turns towards Andy, Rebecca, and Brady. “Good bye, everyone. I will leave you to drown in the sorrow caused by your failures.” Evil Kristina says, before she and Bethany walk out. “It was nice knowing you, mate.” Brody says. “Come on, Brody. Whatever The Evil Force is offering you, I’ll double it if you don’t kill us.” Andy says. Brody smiles. “You got the wrong idea. I’m not going to kill you, she is.” Brody says, while looking at Rebecca. Andy and Brady turn towards Rebecca. “What the hell are you talking about?” Brady asks. “Rebecca dear, its time to carry out the task given to you.” Brody says. Rebecca then pulls out a gun, and points it at Andy!

Downstairs, Dylan and Daisy are in a long corridor, with several doors on both walls. Daisy attempts to open a door. “None of these doors will open.” Daisy says. “What do you think is in them?” Dylan asks. “Obviously something my father wants to keep hidden.” Daisy says. “Or someones.” Dylan says. Dylan tries a door, and is able to turn the knob. “Hey! I found a door that is actually unlocked!” Dylan says. Daisy rushes over to him, and the two walk into the room. Once Dylan and Daisy are inside, their eyes widen. “Oh my God.” Daisy says. “What the hell is this?” Dylan asks. It is revealed that Dylan and Daisy are standing in front of a strange looking machine. They hear the door close behind them, and when they turn around, they find Andropov pointing a gun at them! “I see you have discovered one of my greatest inventions.” Andropov says. “What is this?!” Dylan asks. Andropov smiles, and laughs. “That is the machine that I used to bring you back from the dead five years ago.” Andropov reveals!

Back in Fantastic, Lucas walks into Lydia’s hospital room. “Hey, did you see Mia?” Lydia asks. “I did.” Lucas confirms. “And?” Lydia asks. “She’s as dead as a dead person can be.” Lucas says. Lydia smiles. “Does that mean this nightmare is finally over?” Lydia asks. “It looks that way. Mia Goo is never going to be able to hurt anyone ever again.” Lucas tells her.

Meanwhile in the morgue, Mia’s corpse is still lying on the slab. A ray of light sneaks into the room and shines on Mia’s cold, pale face when the door creaks open. An unseen individual approaches Mia’s body, and pulls a syringe out of their pocket. The mystery person then injects the syringe into Mia’s chest...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down