QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S2 Episode 07

Go down

Fantastic S2 Episode 07 Empty Fantastic S2 Episode 07

Post by QG Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:34 pm

In the Goo Castle foyer, Daisy runs to the top of the stairs, and grabs Rebecca's arm. "You listen to me, you bitch. I am SO sick and tired of your moral indignation! Everything that I have done, I did for love! Now you can stand there and pretend you are superior, but the fact is that I have always been the better match for Andy! I would never divorce him for no reason the way you did, I would never turn my back on him while he was grieving the loss of a child the way that you did! Say what you want about me, but I have treated Andy far better than you ever have, and eventually, he's going to see you for the miserable shrew you are." Daisy claims. Rebecca rips her arm away from Daisy. "For the last time, you are NEVER going to get Andy back!" Rebecca tells Daisy. "You just try and stop me, bitch." Daisy growls. The front door is heard opening. "Rebecca, I'm home! Are you here?" Andy calls out. Daisy looks down at Andy, and then back at Rebecca. "Rebecca, LET GO OF ME!" Daisy yells. "What?" A confused Rebecca asks. Suddenly, Daisy purposely falls backwards down the stairs! When Daisy finishes tumbling down the stairs, she lands right at Andy's feet, and he rushes to her side. "Oh my God, Daisy, can you hear me?" Andy asks. However, Daisy is unconscious. Andy looks up, and sees Rebecca standing at the top of the stairs. "Call 911! Quick!" Andy orders. Rebecca immediately pulls out her phone, and dials 911. "Hi, I need an ambulance at the Goo Castle. A pregnant woman has fallen down the stairs, and she is unconscious." Rebecca says...

Lydia enters the living room of her mansion. "Lucas, I'm home!" Lydia calls out. No one responds. "I wonder where he is hiding?" Lydia wonders. Lydia jumps when Zoey emerges from the other room, wearing nothing but Lucas' shirt! "What the hell?!" Lydia asks. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't hear anyone come in. You must be Lucas' girlfriend." Zoey says. "And who the hell are you?" Lydia asks. "Me? I'm Lucas' ex fiancee." Zoey reveals! "His ex fiancee? That's interesting. I know Lucas has an ex wife, several ex girlfriends, but he never mentioned anything to me about a fiancee." Lydia notes. "I wouldn't think about it too much, love. He probably just didn't want you to feel jealous or insecure, you know, given your history." Zoey says. "My history?" Lydia asks. "You know what I mean. Framing your ex for domestic violence, burying his girlfriend alive..." Zoey says. Before Lydia can respond, Lucas comes into the room, and his eyes widen when he sees Lydia and Zoey together. "Lydia, this isn't what it looks like." Lucas says. "What it looks like is that a woman is standing in my living room, wearing nothing but your shirt, claiming to be your former fiancee." Lydia notes. "Hm, going by that logic, I suppose that this is precisely what it looks like." Zoey says. "Quiet!" Lucas snaps. "Before we go any further, I want to make it clear that I know nothing happened between you and what's her face, you would never do that to me. But, I'm sure you can imagine my discomfort to find another woman alone with the man I love, practically naked." Lydia says. "Allow me to explain. Lucas told me I could take a shower, and unfortunately, the only clean clothes around was a shirt he had hung up, hence my current apparel. See? Nothing nefarious." Zoey says. "That remains to be seen." Lydia says. Lydia turns towards Lucas. "Regardless of why this woman is wearing your shirt, you have a ton of explaining to do!" Lydia tells Lucas.

At The Ancient Jewel, the sprinklers suddenly start going off, drenching Bethany and Evil Kristina with water! "What the hell is this?!" A furious Bethany asks. Alexios then walks over to the table, holding a hand towel. "You two look like you could use this." Alexios says, with a smirk. Bethany stands up. "You did this, didn't you?!" Bethany angrily asks. "Activated the sprinklers? No, I can't say I did." Alexios says. "Come on, Alexios. This is childish, even for you! How did you even know I was going to be here?" Bethany asks. "You're assuming that I did." Alexios points out. "It was Rebecca, wasn't it? She is the only person I told that I was coming here, so it had to have been her! Just admit it, Alexios! You did this!" Bethany yells. "Alright, fine, it was me! I'm not gonna apologize, though! I was trying to protect you from The Evil Force!" Alexios tells her. "Does it LOOK like I was in any danger?!" Bethany asks. "Just being near this freak puts you in danger." Alexios claims. "I have no intention of harming Bethany. In fact, I've grown rather fond of her." Evil Kristina states. "You barely even know Bethany! Besides, I don't think you are capable of loving anyone. One thing you are capable of is murder." Alexios points out. "If you truly believe that, then perhaps you should watch your tone when addressing me." Evil Kristina warns. "I've had enough." Bethany says, as she pulls out her phone. "What are you doing?" Alexios asks. "Not only am I having you arrested, but I'm also filing a restraining order." Bethany reveals!

In the Stanpatos Study, Brady opens a desk drawer, and pulls out a pile of papers. "For God's sake...there has to be about a thousand papers here..." Brady complains, as he looks through them. "And all of them so far are Stanpatos Enterprises related." Brady adds, as he continues looking. Finally, Brady zeros in on a particular document. "Wait a minute...this doesn't look Stanpatos related." Brady says. The document is revealed to say 'Frostbite' on the top. "What the hell is Frostbite?" Brady wonders. Suddenly, footsteps can be heard approaching the study. "Damn it, Alexios! You were supposed to keep him busy!" Brady complains. Brady stuffs the papers back into the drawer, and then rushes back into the tunnel. However, Brady leaves the secret entrance open a crack so he can still spy. The Master enters the room, walks over to the mini bar, and pours himself a drink. "What the hell is he doing here?" Brady quietly wonders. Brady closes the entrance to the tunnel, which The Master hears! "What on earth was that?" The Master wonders. The Master turns towards the back wall. "It sounded as if it came from the tunnels." The Master notes. The Master pulls out his gun, and begins to approach the entrance to the tunnels...

Back at the Goo Castle, a still unconscious Daisy is lifted onto a stretcher by paramedics. "Is she going to be alright? What about the baby?" Andy asks. "I'm sorry, sir, we have no information at the moment." One of the paramedics say, before they wheel Daisy out. Rebecca puts her hand on Andy's shoulder. "Don't worry, Daisy and the baby will both be okay." Rebecca assures him. "I have to get to the hospital..." Andy announces. "I'll drive." Rebecca says, before she and Andy both rush out.

"Where do you want me to start?" Lucas asks. "At the beginning. What is the nature of your relationship with this woman?" Lydia asks. "This woman's name is Zoey Kellers, lovely to meet you." Zoey says. "Be quiet!" Lydia snaps. "Zoey and I met years ago, before I came to Fantastic. Our relationship started out as casual, but eventually it evolved...and I proposed to her." Lucas reveals. "Did she say yes?" Lydia asks. "I said I was Lucas' ex fiancee, did I not?" Zoey asks. "She did, but on the day of our wedding, I found a note from her saying that she never actually loved me. I never saw her again after that...at least not until today." Lucas says. "Why didn't you ever mention this to me?" Lydia asks. "Its not a chapter in my life that I look back on fondly." Lucas says. "For the record, I do regret breaking Lucas' heart. I underestimated how deeply he cared for me." Zoey says. "Is that code for you didn't give a damn about him?" Lydia asks. "I cared about Lucas...just not in the way I should have. I admit that I made a mistake when I accepted his proposal. I was not ready for marriage, nor was I committed enough to the relationship to take such a huge step. What happened between us was entirely my fault." Zoey admits. "So what are you doing here? If you supposedly didn't care all that much about Lucas, why show up on his doorstep several years later?" Lydia asks. "I needed help, help that I know Lucas can provide me." Zoey says. "Money?" Lydia asks. "Its not money, Lydia. Zoey needs a place to stay." Lucas reveals. "The answer is no." Lydia states. "You're not even going to hear me out? That's rather rude." Zoey says. "You want to talk about rude? You have been rude to me since the moment you introduced yourself, wearing Lucas' shirt!" Lydia says. "I am sorry about that." Zoey says. "Sure you are." Lydia says. Zoey, can Lydia and I have a moment alone?" Lucas asks. "Alright. While you two kids are talking behind my back, I'll go pick out a room." Zoey says. "No, no you won't! What you're going to do is go and get dressed!" Lydia yells. "I'll get right on that." Zoey says, before exiting the room. "Did you hear that bitch? "I'll go pick out a room!" She is being awfully presumptuous!" Lydia notes. "To be fair, I did tell her she could stay until I talked to you." Lucas says. "Well you've talked to me, and she isn't staying! What would even give you the idea that I would be okay with this?" Lydia asks. "Your compassion. I thought that once I explained Zoey's situation to you, you would feel sympathy for her." Lucas says. "You still haven't told me what Zoey's situation is." Lydia points out. Lucas sighs. "She's running from the mob." Lucas reveals. "You can't be serious." Lydia says. "I am. Believe me, if the circumstances weren't dire, I would never consider letting Zoey stay here." Lucas says. "And I'm still not! If this woman is mixed up with the mob, she clearly isn't an innocent bystander!" Lydia points out. "Maybe not, but given my history, I can't exactly judge her for mixing it up with the wrong people." Lucas says. "So how exactly did Zoey end up crossing the mob?" Lydia asks. "She went up against a drug lord in a poker game, she lost, and she refused to pay him the money she owes him." Lucas says. "Why would she do that?" Lydia asks. "She has a bit of a gambling problem." Lucas says. "Yeah, now I really want this woman staying with us!" Lydia sarcastically says. "Her life is in danger, Lydia." Lucas points out. "And how does her staying here change that? Her life will still be in danger, the only difference is that our lives will be in danger too!" Lydia says. "That's why I'm hoping he won't find out Zoey is staying here, and if he does, hopefully my own history as a formidable mobster will scare him away." Lucas says. "Your history as a mobster didn't scare Mia Goo away, or any of the other maniacs that have targeted you over the years!" Lydia argues. "I understand why you are skeptical about letting Zoey stay here, I'm not too crazy about the idea either. But, I don't think I'd be able to live with myself if something happened to her because I didn't do anything to help her. Its a big house, Lydia, we would hardly ever have to see her. Just please, help her. Do it for me." Lucas says. Lydia contemplates.

At the hospital, Daisy is rushed off of the elevator, with Andy and Rebecca close behind. Acerbi runs over to Daisy, and briefly examines her. "Bring her to room 101, now!" Acerbi demands. Daisy is wheeled off, and Andy stops Acerbi. "Do you know if she is going to be okay?" Andy asks. "I will notify you as soon as I have more information." Acerbi says, before running off. Andy turns towards Rebecca. "What the hell happened? I heard Daisy telling you to let go of her, and the next thing I know, Daisy is lying at the bottom of the stairs!" Andy recalls. "I know it looks bad, but I didn't push Daisy! In fact, I didn't even lay a finger on her!" Rebecca says. "Wait, are you saying you think Daisy threw herself down the stairs?" Andy asks. "Its possible. Daisy and I were having an argument in the living room. The conversation ended, I went upstairs, and Daisy followed me." Rebecca recounts. "What happened then?" Andy asks. "Daisy grabbed my arm, she started ranting about what a better match she was for you than I am, and then I pulled my arm away." Rebecca recalls. "Is it possible Daisy accidentally fell when you pulled your arm away?" Andy wonders. "That's not when the fall happened. It happened after you came into the house, and yelled that you were home. I think that Daisy heard you come in, and wanted you to think that I pushed her." Rebecca says. "That's insane! That fall could kill our baby!" Andy points out. "I know, but we already know that Daisy has gone to extreme lengths to get rid of me before." Rebecca reminds him. Acerbi rejoins Andy and Rebecca. "I suppose I have good news. Your ex fiancee has regained consciousness." Acerbi reveals. "Are Daisy and the baby gonna be okay?" Andy asks. "She was fairly lucky. She didn't receive any broken bones, and it appears that both she and the baby will make a full recovery. However, she did suffer a slight head wound, and I will likely have to prescribe her medication. A prescription that is safe for the baby, of course." Acerbi says. "Can I see her?" Andy asks. "Be my guest. But, only you are allowed in. I don't want a crowd gathering around her." Acerbi says. "I think I'll live." Rebecca says. "I'll be right back." Andy tells Rebecca, before walking off.

Andy enters Daisy's hospital room, and Daisy smiles when she sees him. "Hi, its good to see you!" Daisy exclaims. "How do you feel?" Andy asks. "Well, I have a really bad migraine, and pretty much my entire body is in pain. How is the baby? Do you know?" Daisy asks. "The baby is going to be fine." Andy says. "That's great. What about me?" Daisy asks. "You got lucky. You don't have a single broken bone." Andy reveals. "Thank God." Daisy says. Andy sits next to Daisy's bed. "Can you tell me what happened? Do you remember?" Andy asks. "I remember it vividly...Rebecca pushed me." Daisy lies!

In the Stanpatos Study, The Master approaches the entrance to the tunnels, with his gun drawn. He opens the entrance, and finds that the tunnels are empty. "I could have sworn I heard someone in here." The Master notes...

In the park, a patch of grass begins to move, . A panel in the ground opens up, and Brady emerges from the it! That was a close one...if The Master is in town, Kristina must have something big planned." Brady realizes...

At The Ancient Jewel, Tyler finishes handcuffing Alexios, as Bethany and Evil Kristina look on. "Do you understand these rights as I have read them to you?" Tyler asks. "You should be arresting The Evil Force, not me." Alexios claims. "The Evil what? This is real life, not a comic book, buddy. Have you been drinking?" Tyler questions. "Nope, he just wanted to screw up my date." Bethany says. "That's because you're dating a psychopath." Alexios points out. Bethany rolls her eyes. "That's enough. Time to go." Tyler says, before he drags Alexios out. "I'm sorry about all of that. You would think that since he's the head of this big fashion empire, he'd be more mature." Bethany says. "No apology is necessary, I have dealt with far worse. Since he foiled our dinner, perhaps we could return to my home, and continue our evening there." Evil Kristina suggests. Before Bethany can respond, Evil Kristina's phone begins to ring. "I must take this. Excuse me." Evil Kristina says, before answering the phone. "I am busy!" Evil Kristina points out. "We have a problem. Someone may have broken into the house." The Master says. "Is anything missing?" Evil Kristina questions. "Not that I can see. But even so, we have sensitive information under this roof, father. Its unnerving to think that someone may have snuck in." The Master notes. Evil Kristina sighs. "I shall be home soon." Evil Kristina says, before hanging up. Evil Kristina turns towards Bethany. "I am afraid you won't be able to accompany tonight. My butler just informed me that there may have been a break in, and I do not wish to endanger you." Evil Kristina says. "I hope everything is alright." Bethany says. "As do I. I look forward to seeing you again, Bethany." Evil Kristina says. Evil Kristina kisses Bethany, before walking out. Bethany then smirks. "Everything is going according to plan. Soon, I will have everything, and The Evil Force will have nothing." Bethany says to herself.

Zoey reenters the living room at Lydia's mansion, intruding on Lucas and Lydia's conversation. "So sorry for interrupting, but I'm afraid this couldn't wait." Zoey says. "What is it?" Lydia asks. "Lydia, I wanted to apologize to you. I made some remarks towards and about you that were out of line, and I am terribly sorry. I really should try to filter myself more." Zoey says. "You and I both know that you aren't really sorry, this is just your attempt to try and butter me up so I'll let you stay here." Lydia claims. "Speaking of, I don't suppose you and Lucas have reached an agreement, have you?" Zoey asks. "Actually, we have." Lydia says. "We have?" Lucas asks. "Zoey, I don't trust you, nor do I like you. But, I love Lucas, and he seems determined to protect you. For that reason, I'm willing to let you stay here for now." Lydia says. "Oh my goodness, thank you so much!" Zoey says, before hugging Lydia. "I promise, you will not regret this." Zoey says. "I better not." Lydia warns. "Now that its official, I suppose I should go upstairs and get settled in." Zoey says. "Did you pick a bedroom yet?" Lucas asks. "I did. Its the one by the balcony, you know, the one that overlooks the mountains. The view was so lovely, I just couldn't resist. Anyway, I have some unpacking to do, so I will see the both of you later." Zoey says, before walking out. Lydia turns towards Lucas. "The bedroom by the balcony overlooking the mountains?! That means she is right across the hall from us!" Lydia yells. "This is already off to a great start." Lucas sarcastically remarks. Lydia glares at him.

In Daisy's hospital room, Andy is still sitting next to her bed. "Are you absolutely sure Rebecca pushed you?" Andy asks. Daisy nods. "Yes." Daisy responds. "Tell me what happened." Andy urges. "The two of us got into an argument in the living room, when Rebecca started hurling all kinds of accusations at me, saying that I was delusional, that I was trying to manipulate everyone...anyway, when Rebecca left the room, I admit that I lost my temper, and went after her. But, I must've hit a nerve, because Rebecca suddenly grabbed me, viciously, and then threw me down the stairs! My God, Andy...the rage in her eyes, it was terrifying..." Daisy says. Daisy starts to cry. "I...I don't think I've ever been so scared." Daisy whimpers. Andy briefly places his hand on hers. "Get some sleep." Andy tells her, before standing up, and walking out. Once Andy is out of the room, Daisy stops crying, and smiles. "Oh trust me, I'll be sleeping like a baby." Daisy says...

Out by the nurse's station, Andy rejoins Rebecca. "What happened?" Rebecca asks. "Daisy claims that she lost her temper and followed you up the stairs, which is when you grabbed her, and threw her down the stairs." Andy reveals. "Trust me, that did NOT happen! You don't believe her, do you?" Rebecca asks. "Of course I don't. I just didn't call her on it because even though she staged it, she did still fall down the stairs, and I don't want to cause anymore stress for the baby. I...I don't know what to do anymore, Rebecca. It was one thing when Daisy was trying to manipulate everyone, but now, she endangered my child's life all so that she could make you look bad! How am I supposed to respond to this?" Andy asks. "You'll figure it out, and I will be there for you every step of the way." Rebecca says, before pulling Andy into an embrace.

Its a new day in Fantastic City. An officer brings Alexios into the squad room of the Fantastic P.D, where Rebecca is waiting. "I paid your bail, so you're free to go." Rebecca reveals. "Thank you." Alexios tells her. "Don't thank me just yet. What the hell were you thinking?!" Rebecca asks. "I needed to put a stop to Bethany and The Evil Force's date somehow!" Alexios says. "Right, so you resorted to middle school shenanigans. This is the LAST time I am ever helping you where Bethany is concerned, if you aren't going to do anything to actually help her and instead make yourself look like an ass!" Rebecca says. "They were kissing, Rebecca! I had to do something!" Alexios argues. "Jeez, they're moving kind of fast." Rebecca notes. "I agree. The Evil Force isn't all that worried about falling in love with her. He probably wants to own her! If anything, he could become obsessed with her!" Alexios claims. "Like father like daughter..." Rebecca mutters. "Don't tell me Daisy is still pining after Andy." Alexios says. "Daisy threw herself down a flight of stairs last night to frame me. Luckily, Andy could see right through her." Rebecca says. "Is the baby okay?" Alexios asks. "Yes, but it won't be if Daisy keeps pulling stunts like this." Rebecca notes. Betty enters, and approaches Alexios and Rebecca. "Sorry not sorry to disturb you, Mr. Leventis, but you have just been served." Betty says, as she hands Alexios an envelope. "What's this?" Alexios asks. "A restraining order, darling. You are no longer allowed within 20 feet of Bethany Wilson, per the terms of this order. If you break those terms, you will be arrested. Have a nice day." Betty says, before walking out. Alexios rips up the envelope. "That's not going to make the restraining order go away..." Rebecca notes. "How the hell am I supposed to help Bethany if I'm not allowed anywhere near her?!" Alexios wonders.

In Daisy's hospital room, Daisy is lying in bed still. "Why hasn't Andy come by to see me today? He must be worried about how I am doing, and how the baby is doing." Daisy says to herself. Someone knocks on the door, and Daisy begins to fix her hair. "Come in!" Daisy calls out. Dylan walks in. "Good morning." Dylan says. "Oh, its you..." A disappointed Daisy says. "Yeah, its great to see you too, buttercup." Dylan says. "I'm sorry, its just that I thought you were Andy." Daisy says. "Maybe this will cheer you up." Dylan says, as he hands Daisy a paper bag. "What's this?" Daisy asks. "Doughnuts, multiple doughnuts, since I heard pregnancy cravings can be pretty wild. Don't worry, I didn't get you jelly, this time." Dylan says. "The last time you got me a doughnut, it was because I was pissed off after I caught you stealing that recording of Andre from my computer. So, what did you do this time?" Daisy asks. "Nothing, I just wanted to give you a break from hospital food. That, and I wanted to talk to you about what happened last night, which I assume will probably upset you." Dylan says. "Last night was very traumatic for me." Daisy claims. "So I've heard. A little birdie told me that Rebecca shoved you down a flight of stairs. That must've hurt." Dylan notes. "It did, and it was the most terrifying experience of my life. Rebecca was...just so crazed." Daisy lies. "Is the baby okay?" Dylan wonders. "Yes, thank God. Has Rebecca been arrested yet? Is she in jail?" Daisy asks. "I don't think so, and if she has been, it certainly hasn't reached the news." Dylan says. "That doesn't make any sense! I told Andy what Rebecca did, he's the police commissioner, he should've had her arrested by now! I hope he's not covering for her." Daisy says. "Maybe Andy doesn't believe you. Quite frankly, I don't either." Dylan admits. "You...you don't believe me? Wow...I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Rebecca gets away with everything! She bashes Andre's head in and gets a couple of years in an asylum, and then she pushes me down a flight of stairs, and somehow, I'm the bad guy!" Daisy says. "Daisy." Dylan says. "What?!" Daisy snaps. "Its just you and me. I'm not wearing a wire or anything, whatever you tell me won't leave this room. It'll stay strictly between us." Dylan says. Daisy sighs. "You're right, I threw myself down the stairs." Daisy says. "You WHAT? I assumed you accidentally fell and decided to blame Rebecca! I didn't think you actually hurled yourself down the stairs!" Dylan notes. "It wasn't something I planned ahead of time! Rebecca and I were arguing at the top of the stairs, when I heard Andy come in. The idea popped into my head, and I didn't really have time to think it through." Daisy admits. "Don't you think you went a little too far this time? Not only did you endanger your own life, but you endangered the baby!" Dylan points out. "We're both fine, though!" Daisy argues. "Maybe, but things could have gone very differently! What would you have done then?" Dylan asks. Daisy begins to tear up. "Oh my God...what was I thinking?! Right before the fall, I taunted Rebecca about how she's a murderer and I'm not, but if it weren't for a stroke of luck, I could've killed my own baby last night!" Daisy realizes. "Maybe, but you didn't, which is what matters. However, you really need to start thinking these crazy plans of yours through." Dylan says. "You know, even though I've been using this baby to stay close to Andy, I really am starting to look forward to being a Mom. I don't really know anything about it, so every night before I go to bed, I read an article or I watch a video about parenting, and every time I do I get more excited. I just hope I'm a better parent to my baby than my parents were to me." Daisy says. "From what you've told me about your childhood, it'll be no contest. You just need to stop throwing yourself down flights of stairs." Dylan says. "I will, but I'm sticking with my story regarding the fall. Just so we're clear, you aren't going to run to Andy and tattle on me, are you?" Daisy asks. "I'll keep my mouth shut. After Andy attacked me, I'm not really interested in helping him." Dylan says. "Thanks, you're the best." Daisy says. "I know I am, but we both know you don't feel that way." Dylan says. "Can I ask you for one more favor?" Daisy asks. "And there is the reason you're sucking up. What can I do for you?" Dylan asks. "Well, my doctor said I can leave anytime now, but I don't have a ride home." Daisy notes. "In other words, you need me to be your uber." Dylan realizes. "If its not too much trouble." Daisy says. "I'm sure I can squeeze you into my busy schedule of nothing, lets get you out of here." Dylan says.

At Lydia's mansion, Lucas is on his computer in the living room, when Zoey walks in. "Hard at work, are we?" Zoey asks. "Did you sleep well?" Lucas asks. "Are you kidding? I slept like a baby! That bedroom is fit for a queen, far better accommodations than what I am use to sleeping in." Zoey says. "I'm glad you're pleased." Lucas says. Zoey sits next to Lucas on the couch. "You know, I never got the chance to properly thank you. You stuck your neck out for me when you asked Lydia to let me stay here, even though I broke your heart years ago. I hope you know how truly grateful I am for your friendship." Zoey says. "Who said anything about being friends?" Lucas asks. "I guess I was under the impression that we had mended fences, since you are letting me stay here." Zoey says. "I don't want anything bad to happen to you, that's why I'm letting you stay here." Lucas says. "So you still despise me then...lovely." Zoey sarcastically says. Lucas sighs. "I never said I despised you. I'm not going to lie, a part of me still cares about you, which is why I'm letting you stay here. But that doesn't mean I want to be friends." Lucas says. "No, I understand. I guess it was just wishful thinking on my part." Zoey says. "Why? You made it abundantly clear you didn't care about me when you left me on our wedding day." Lucas says. "No, I never said I didn't care for you! I just didn't care for you in that way. Lucas, I wasn't ready for marriage at the time, that's ultimately why I left you. The only reason that I accepted your proposal was because I didn't want to hurt you!" Zoey says. "You still ended up hurting me." Lucas points out. "That was not my intent. I was planning on going through with the wedding! But, when the day finally arrived, I got cold feet." Zoey admits. "You could've told me face to face, you didn't have to leave me a note." Lucas notes. "I could have, but despite all of the bravado I show, I can be a true coward at times. The truth is that I couldn't bear to see the pain in your eyes. It was cowardly, but that is precisely what happened." Zoey says. "Well...at least you're finally owning up to what happened, even if it is years later." Lucas says. "On the plus side, if not for our breakup, you never would've found love with Lydia." Zoey says. "I guess you have a point." Lucas says. "Though its a pity you had to sacrifice so much to be with her." Zoey says. "What are you talking about?" Lucas asks. "Your power, your stature, your connections! All of that down the drain for a relationship! You could have found someone who didn't have a problem with your career. I never had a problem with your career." Zoey says. "I could've, but none of them would've been Lydia. She is without a doubt the love of my life, and I can't see myself being with anyone else." Lucas says. "How romantic. I hope Lydia realizes how fortunate she is to have an incredible guy like you. In fact, I'm a wee bit jealous." Zoey says. "Jealous? Why?" Lucas asks. "I didn't realize what I had until it was too late. Oh well, my loss is Lydia's gain I suppose." Zoey says. Zoey puts her hand on Lucas'. "I do hope you realize that I cherish the time you and I spent together, despite how it ended." Zoey says. Lucas smiles. "We did make some good memories, didn't we?" Lucas says. Someone can be heard clearing their throat, and when Lucas and Zoey turn, they see Lydia standing in the doorway!

At the Goo Castle, Rebecca enters the living room, and finds Bethany on the phone. "Yeah, tonight sounds great...I'd love to...okay, I'll see you then." Bethany says, before hanging up. "Kristina, I assume?" Rebecca asks. Bethany turns towards Rebecca. "Maybe it was, but why would I tell you anything after you ratted me out to Alexios?!" Bethany asks!

In the common area of King Beast Plaza, Alexios walks over to Brady's table, and sits across from him. "Hey, I've been waiting to hear from you. Where the hell have you been? How'd it go at The Ancient Jewel last night?" Brady asks. "Bethany and your wife kissed." Alexios reveals. "Oh you've gotta be kidding." Brady complains. "That's not all. I set off the restaurant's sprinkler system to ruin their date, but that didn't go well either. Not only did I end up spending the night in jail, but Bethany filed a restraining order against me. Basically, I can't go within 20 feet of Bethany, which means I can't even go to visit my own sister, since Bethany lives with Rebecca." Alexios says. "Sorry to hear that, man. If it helps, I didn't find much at the Stanpatos mansion, either." Brady says. "It doesn't. So, you didn't find anything at all?" Alexios asks. "Well, I wouldn't say nothing. I found a document that was unrelated to Stanpatos Enterprises, it was labeled Frostbite." Brady says. "What's that?" Alexios asks. "I don't got a clue. Before I could finish reading, I heard footsteps, and I had to head back into the tunnel." Brady says. "Who's footsteps? Was it a servant?" Alexios wonders. "I guess you could say he's a servant for Kristina, or rather The Evil Force...it was The Master." Brady reveals. "The Master is in town?!" Alexios asks. "Looks like he's staying with Kristina, who he has made think is his father. I'm telling ya...it took every ounce of self control for me not to beat the crap outta that lousy son of a bitch. He might be the reason Kristina is alive, but he's also the reason she thinks she's somebody else." Brady says. "The Master didn't see you, right?" Alexios asks. "He almost caught me. He heard me close the entrance to the tunnel, and I could hear him coming to check it out. Luckily, I was long gone by the time he would've opened up the tunnel." Brady says. "We need to call the police, and let them know The Master is in Fantastic." Alexios says. "We can't do that." Brady says. "Why not? The Evil Force might've been able to escape justice by taking over Kristina's body, but The Master is still The Master, and he's wanted for about a thousand crimes, including the murders that were a result of those earthquakes he set off! You remember, the ones that killed Kristina's friend Maya AND your cousin Peter?" Alexios asks. "Of course I want him put away! But I saw The Master because I was breaking and entering! If I go to the cops and tell them, I'll get arrested, and I won't be much help to Kristina if I'm in jail!" Brady points out. "You're right..." Alexios admits. "Don't worry, this isn't over. We are gonna get Kristina back, and we'll save Bethany in the process." Brady says.

In the Stanpatos Study, The Master hands Evil Kristina a cup of tea. "Thank you, my boy." Evil Kristina says. "You're welcome, father. By the way, due to the drama surrounding the potential intruder last night, you never did tell me how your dinner with Miss. Wilson went." The Master notes. "It went exactly how I expected it to go. Bethany and I are kindred spirits, you see, which is why we will make for a formidable team. However, Dylan Stanpatos' younger brother could prove to be an obstacle." Evil Kristina admits. "You are of course referring to Alexios. What happened?" The Master asks. "Alexios ruined our evening by activating the restaurant's sprinkler system. Apparently, he believes that I am a danger to Bethany." Evil Kristina reveals. "Perhaps you should cut your losses and find another mate, Father. You and I both know how problematic the Stanpatos family can be sometimes." The Master notes. "I can't do that, my son. Bethany is the perfect woman to stand by my side in the new reality I intend on creating, and if Alexios continues to present an obstacle, I will simply have to remove him...permanently." Evil Kristina states...

"I'm sorry. It was a mistake telling Alexios where you went last night. If I knew he would make a complete fool of himself, I never would've told him anything! I...I just thought that he may be able to help you." Rebecca admits. "I don't need nor want Alexios' help! I know exactly what I am getting into with Kristina. In fact, I'm already winning." Bethany claims. "Oh God, don't tell me you two got married already." Rebecca says. Bethany pulls out the keys to her yacht, and dangles them in front of Rebecca. "She got me a yacht!" Bethany exclaims. "Jeez, that was generous, especially for a first date." Rebecca notes. "Honestly, I thought this entire con was going to be tedious! But, if I'm going to keep getting expensive gifts like this, I might be able to tolerate Kristina's delusions for a little while longer. Plus, she isn't a bad kisser, either." Bethany admits. "Keep in mind that this is still Kristina, and when she comes back, she'll want to be with Brady." Rebecca says. "Calm down, I don't have any real feelings for Kristina, OR The Evil Force. Besides, from what I remember about Kristina, she isn't really my type. I prefer a significant other that isn't totally needy." Bethany says. "Right...listen, about me telling Alexios about your date...any chance you can forgive me?" Rebecca asks. "Yes, but if you think I'm ever telling you when and where I'm going on a date again, your nuts. Are we clear on the terms?" Bethany asks. "Crystal." Rebecca says.
Andy comes into the room, out of breath. "You seem tired. What have you been up to?" Rebecca asks. "I was just packing some things up that we don't need, and moving them out." Andy says. "Like what?" Rebecca asks. Daisy barges into the room, with Dylan in tow. "Why the hell are my bags scattered all over the front lawn?!" Daisy asks. "They are out there because you won't be living here anymore." Andy reveals. "You can't be serious! Have you forgotten that I was pushed down a flight of stairs by that nutcase over there? Rebecca should be the one who has to move out!" Daisy yells. Bethany turns towards Rebecca. "You finally had enough of this lunatic, huh? Good for you!" Bethany tells Rebecca. "I didn't push her." Rebecca says. "Of course you aren't going to admit to it!" Dylan chimes in. "Tell me, are you actually stupid enough to believe Daisy's lies? Or are you just going along with them again, like when Daisy gaslit me?" Rebecca asks. "It doesn't matter. The point is that Daisy lied, and the whole reason behind this stunt was to turn me against you. Well guess what? It didn't work!" Andy says. "I can't believe this! I was the victim of a violent attack, and everyone is treating me like I did something wrong! This isn't even the first time Rebecca has lost it! She murdered Andre!" Daisy points out. "I know Rebecca has made mistakes in the past, but she's always been honest with me, which is more than I can say for you! Ever since Rebecca got out of the asylum, its been nothing but lies! Hell, it started before then! You never bothered to mention to me that your father was someone who had terrorized this city for years!" Andy points out. "I know I screwed up when I gaslit Rebecca, but I swear on my father's life that Rebecca pushed me down those stairs!" Daisy lies. "You mean the father you despise? The father that is technically already dead? Well gee, now I know you must be telling the truth." Andy sarcastically says. "Where am I supposed to go? Am I just supposed to sleep in my car, when I'm pregnant?" Daisy asks. "I'll pay for a hotel room for you, and I'll hire you security so The Evil Force can't get anywhere near you." Andy says. "That's not very comforting. I came by a few weeks ago, and The Evil Force was in this very room, antagonizing Daisy!" Dylan recalls. "Then I'll double security, but I can't have her living under the same roof as Rebecca and I anymore." Andy says. "Do you even care how much stress this is causing me right now? Stress is bad for the baby!" Daisy points out. "So isn't throwing yourself down a flight of stairs to frame someone else! And just so you know, if you ever pull a stunt like that again, the second our baby is born, I'm suing for full custody." Andy warns. "I'd like to go upstairs and make sure you packed all my things." Daisy says. "You're not going anywhere near those stairs again. I packed all your stuff, even the little doll with the needles sticking out of it, the one that vaguely looks like Rebecca." Andy says. "You have a voodoo doll of me?!" Rebecca asks Daisy. "You are making a huge mistake, Andy, and if anything happens to me or our baby, it'll be your fault!" Daisy snaps, before storming out. Dylan follows her. "Congrats on finally growing a spine." Bethany tells Andy. "I'm not in the mood. One more comment like that, and you'll be out, too." Andy warns. "On that note, its a beautiful day, I think I'll go for a swim in the lake." Bethany says, before exiting out the patio door. Rebecca puts her hand on Andy's shoulder. "That couldn't have been easy for you." Rebecca says. "It wasn't, but I couldn't keep letting Daisy antagonize you. She had to go, baby or no baby." Andy says.

Dylan and Daisy are in the foyer of the Goo Castle. "What am I supposed to do? I can't live in a hotel room alone, not when my father is still out there, probably fixated on my baby!" Daisy says. "You can come and stay with me." Dylan offers. "That's generous of you, but we are talking about an indefinite stay. You don't want to keep sleeping on the floor, and it would be inhumane to make a pregnant woman sleep on the floor." Daisy notes. "No one has to sleep on the floor, because I moved out of my hotel room. I began house hunting after I moved out of Lydia's, and I found a nice two bedroom house by the beach." Dylan reveals. "How can you even afford that when you don't have a job anymore?" Daisy asks. "I saved up a bit when I was working at Stanpatos Enterprises. Plus, I was already rich when I "died". Also, if all goes well, I should be getting a hefty settlement, courtesy of my divorce from Lydia." Dylan reveals. "You are suing Lydia? Wow, that couldn't have gone over well." Daisy notes. "She was absolutely livid. In fact, it looked like her head was going to explode." Dylan says. Daisy smiles. "I'm happy you got your revenge. Now, its my turn." Daisy says...

Lydia enters the living room. “Am I interrupting something?” Lydia questions. “No, not in the slightest. Lucas and I were just catching up.” Zoey says. “Can I talk to Lucas, please?” Lydia asks. “By all means.” Zoey says, as she sits on the couch. “I meant alone.” Lydia coldly clarifies. “Sorry.” Zoey says, as she stands up. Zoey turns to Lucas. “That was a lovely chat. Lets do it again son, yeah?” Zoey says, before walking out. “That was cozy.” Lydia notes. “It was also just like Zoey said. We were just catching up, Lydia.” Lucas says. “I believe you were just catching up, but from what I’ve seen from Zoey so far, her intentions are suspect.” Lydia says. “I understand why you are worried. But trust me, you have nothing to worry about where Zoey is concerned.” Lucas says. “I’m not worried about you being unfaithful, if that’s what you are suggesting. What I’m worried about is that Zoey could have some kind of secret agenda, and I’m even more worried about what that secret agenda is.” Lydia says.

At The Ancient Jewel, Zoey drops her purse on the bar, and then sits in one of the stools. Zoey’s phone begins to ring, and when she sees the Caller ID, her face grows serious. Zoey answers the phone. “I’ve been waiting for your call...I’m sorry I haven’t been in contact, but in case you’ve forgotten, you aren’t exactly the easiest person to reach...as it happens, I do have a bit of good news. Lucas bought the sob story I fed him about being hunted by mobsters, and with the reluctant blessing of Lydia, he has agreed to let me move in, and since I am now living under the same roof as Lucas, I am perfectly positioned to bring a wrecking ball to his relationship with Lydia...just like you paid me to do.” Zoey tells her mystery partner...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down