QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 97(4/16/24)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 97(4/16/24) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 97(4/16/24)

Post by QG Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:52 pm

It’s a new day in Fantastic City. At the Slate Gray restaurant, Bethany, Kaylie, and Issac are seated around a table. “Leave it to mama to be fifteen minutes late.” An annoyed Kaylie complains. “I’m sure she’ll get here…eventually.” Bethany says, while viewing the menu. “She’s literally right upstairs! I mean, how long does it take to take an elevator down here?” Kaylie asks. Bethany closes the menu. “Geez, somebody’s cranky this morning.” Bethany notes. “Sorry, I’m just really hungry.” Kaylie says. “Me too. Mommy, can I have some ice cream?” Issac asks. “I think it’s a little too early for ice cream, sweetie.” Kaylie says. Virginia steps off of the elevator and approaches their table. “Hey girls, I’m so sorry I’m late. I got held up in a meeting.” Virginia says. “This early?” Kaylie asks. “The hotel industry never sleeps! I got stuck on a call with one of my more difficult vendors. You know, the company that supplies all the food for the restaurant? Yeah, about every three months, that jackass is threatening to pull his food from my hotel if we don’t revisit the terms of our deal! Believe me, I’m looking forward to the day where I can tell that bald headed buffoon to stick that damn deal where the sun don’t shine!” Virginia says. “Well it sounds like you’ve had a cheerful morning.” Kaylie sarcastically says. “You don’t know the half of it. But seeing you two girls and my beautiful grandbaby more than makes my suffering worth it! I hope I didn’t keep you waiting too long.” Virginia says. “Only twenty minutes.” Kaylie says. “I thought it was fifteen.” Bethany says. “That was five minutes ago.” Kaylie tells her. “So sorry about that. So we ready to order or what?” Virginia asks. “Yeah, I just need to look at the menu and decide what I want.” Kaylie says. “Seriously?” Bethany asks. “Seriously what?” Kaylie questions. “Kay, you order the same thing every time we come here! Then the next time we come, you still have to look at the menu, you know, like you’re actually gonna get something different!” Bethany says. “I never know if something might catch my eye!” Kaylie says. “Spoiler alert: nothing will.” Bethany says. “You don’t know that!” Kaylie argues. Bethany smiles. “Yes I do! We go through the same thing every time we go out to eat! Not just here, but every restaurant!” Bethany says. “Are you two fighting?” Issac asks. “No buddy, it’s nothing that serious. Just a little bit of playful banter.” Bethany says. “You wouldn’t think so. The two of you sound like an old married couple! Speaking of which, any plans on tying the knot anytime soon?” Virginia asks!

At the Goo Castle, Dannie is in the solarium on the phone. “So what do you think? Do you want to meet up at Goo Village later today, get something to eat?...Okay, perfect. I can’t wait to see you…You too, bye bye.” Dannie says, before hanging up. Dannie turns and notices King Beast standing in the doorway. “Good morning, Dad.” Dannie says. “Good morning, sweetheart. I thought I heard your voice in here so I figured I’d drop in and say hello.” King Beast says. Dannie smiles. “Well hello to you as well.” Dannie says. “I heard you on the phone. Were you talking to Jenna?” King Beast asks. “Yeah, she and I are making plans to meet up at Goo Village for lunch later.” Dannie says. King Beast fakes a smile. “I see…” King Beast mutters. “You don’t sound too happy about that. You don’t look it, either.” Dannie observes. “It’s just…I’m concerned, that’s all.” King Beast says. “Concerned about what, exactly?” Dannie questions. “Concerned that things may be moving too quickly between you and Jenna. I’m worried that this could end with you getting hurt.” King Beast admits.

Downstairs in the living room, Andy is sitting in front of his computer when Rebecca walks in. “Good morning.” Rebecca says. “Hey, good morning!” Andy exclaims. Andy stands up, walks over to Rebecca, and kisses her. “What are you up to? Looking into that Jenna woman for King Beast?” Rebecca questions. “I started to. I haven’t gotten very far though.” Andy says. “Well I’m sure if anyone can find out whether or not there is more to Jenna than meets the eye, it’s you.” Rebecca says. “I hope so. Not just because I don’t want to let King Beast down, but also because I want to make sure Dannie isn’t getting involved with someone that they shouldn’t be.” Andy says. Ciara walks in. “Good, you’re here.” Ciara says. “Good morning to you as well.” Rebecca sarcastically says. “No, it’s not really a good morning, Rebecca.” Ciara snaps. “May I ask why?” Rebecca questions. Ciara reaches into her pocket and pulls out the fake diamond bracelet. “Can you please explain to me why you gave me a fake diamond bracelet?” Ciara asks!

At Baronville, Lydia is led into a different visiting room than usual and finds Reagan waiting for her. “Well this is different.” Lydia says. “How do you figure?” Reagan questions. “Usually when I have a visitor, they bring me into the room with the glass wall and phone. There’s none of that here.” Lydia notes. “That’s for personal visits, this is more of a professional capacity.” Reagan says. “What’s going on? I don’t remember you and I having a meeting scheduled today.” Lydia says. “We didn’t, but our esteemed District Attorney has requested one.” Reagan reveals. “Hold on, Julia is coming?” Lydia asks. “Mmhm. She should be arriving any minute now.” Reagan says. “Any idea why she wants to meet?” Lydia asks. “She didn’t give me any details. However, I insisted that I be allowed to sit in on this meeting between the two of you, me being your lawyer and all.” Reagan says. “Thank you. God only knows what she wants.” Lydia says. The door opens and Julia walks in. “Good morning Miss. Thorne, Miss. Masters. Beautiful day, isn’t it? Oh, sorry, that’s right! You probably haven’t been out in the yard yet, Lydia, you probably don’t know what kind of day it is outside!” Julia says. “Can we dispense with the passive aggressive remarks and get to the reason why you’re here?” Lydia asks. “Of course. Have a seat.” Julia urges. Lydia, Reagan, and Julia all sit around the table. “So what’s this about?” Reagan asks. “Isn’t it obvious? I’d like to discuss Lydia’s case.” Julia says. “May I ask why? Lydia doesn’t have any more hearings scheduled for another several weeks.” Reagan points out. “And depending on the outcome of this meeting, there may not be any more hearings scheduled at all. Lydia, I’d like to offer you a deal.” Julia says. “What kind of deal?” Lydia questions. “One that would see you serving significantly less prison time than if this goes to trial and you’re found guilty. You’re being charged with first degree murder, so if this goes to trial and you’re found guilty, you’ll be given a mandatory life sentence. However, I’m willing to compromise. I’m prepared to lower the charge from first degree murder to second degree murder. If you agree to plead guilty to that charge, you’ll be given twenty five years in prison and you’ll be eligible for parole in fifteen. Interested?” Julia questions.

“Wow Mama, you certainly don’t beat around the bush.” Kaylie says. “It’s an honest question, baby! You two have been dating for quite some time now, you’re living together, you’re madly in love, the next logical step is for you crazy kids to get married!” Virginia says. Issac smiles. “You two are getting married? Cool!” Issac exclaims. “Grandma is confused, Issac.” Kaylie says. “Virginia, Kaylie and I haven’t even discussed marriage yet.” Bethany notes. “Well why not?! You love her, she loves you, it seems like a no brainer for you two to go and get married!” Virginia says. “Well when you put it like that, we might as well go ahead and get married right here, right now!” Kaylie sarcastically says. “Really?” Issac asks. “No, Mommy was joking.” Kaylie says. “Say what you will, but I know I’m not wrong for bringing this up! You two crazy kids are made for each other, and unless one of you is dead set against ever getting married, at the very least I gave you both something to think about today!” Virginia says. “Can we order now?” Kaylie asks. “Yes please! I could eat a BUILDING!” Issac says. “Well that is some appetite you’ve got there, Issac! I’ll tell you what, if you’re good and you eat all your breakfast, grandma will order you some ice cream!” Virginia says. “Really?” Issac asks. “Really!” Virginia exclaims. “Really?” An annoyed Kaylie asks. “What? The kid really loves ice cream!” Virginia notes. “She’s got a point there.” Bethany says. “Well when he gets a sugar high, I’m sticking him with you!” Kaylie playfully tells Bethany. “I’ve got no problem with that.” Bethany says. “So we ready to order now?” Virginia asks. “I don’t know. Kay, have you looked at the menu enough for your liking?” Bethany asks. “Yes, and I think I’m gonna get the banana stuffed french toast.” Kaylie says. Bethany gasps. “Omg, the same thing you order every time we come here! I’m shocked!” Bethany sarcastically says. Kaylie laughs. “Stop!” Kaylie says. Virginia turns around. “Waitress!” Virginia calls out. Meanwhile, Bethany notices another couple laughing near them. Bethany spots wedding bands on their fingers and is clearly deep in thought…

“I don’t understand. I thought that you liked Jenna.” Dannie says. “She seemed nice.” King Beast says. “So then what changed?” Dannie wonders. “What makes you think anything has changed? Perhaps I just think that things are moving too fast between the two of you!” King Beast suggests. “No, that isn’t it. Something had to have changed your mind.” Dannie says. King Beast sighs. “Brody McKay changed my mind.” King Beast says. “I see. So Brody told you that he thinks Jenna can’t be trusted?” Dannie asks. “He did. I know that you didn’t believe him, which is why you threw him out of the house.” King Beast says. “I threw him out of the house because I never should have allowed him to live here in the first place, not after everything he has done! His input about Jenna, which I did not ask for, was just what finally pushed me to pull the trigger and kick him out!” Dannie says. “Regardless, we both know that Brody has a rather checkered history.” King Beast says. “Checkered is putting it mildly, Dad. The man has kidnapped people, he’s tried to kill people, he’s extorted people!” Dannie points out. “He has done all of those things, which means he is able to understand the criminal mind better than most. Now if Brody thinks something may be off with Jenna, don’t you think it’s possible he could be onto something? That he may see something most people can’t?” King Beast asks. “No, I don’t! At the end of the day, Brody hasn’t been exposed to Jenna enough to be able to see anything that I myself wouldn’t be able to notice.” Dannie says. “But you are a good person, darling! Brody has a history of doing some horrible things, and due to that factor, he may be quicker to pick up on when someone else isn’t being completely forthcoming about themselves, their motivations.” King Beast says. “Jenna and I met on a dating app, Dad. I don’t see how they could possibly have some ulterior motive.” Dannie says. “Who messaged who first?” King Beast questions. “Jenna messaged me first.” Dannie says. “I see…” King Beast says. “She is not up to anything! She’s genuinely interested in me!” Dannie tells him. “I hope for your sake that you’re right! But in case you aren’t, I just think you need to take things down a notch so you can be a bit more cautious.” King Beast says. “No, I’m not going to do that! I’m not going to slam the brakes on a promising relationship just because my cousin, who has a long history of lying, told me that Jenna isn’t who she appears to be! I’ve spent enough time around Jenna to get a sense of who she is, and she is a good person! I won’t let Brody convince me otherwise, and I won’t let you convince me otherwise!” Dannie says. “Alright, I’m sorry for questioning your judgment.” King Beast says. “No…you didn’t question my judgment. You voiced your concerns and that’s it, I’m sorry if I came off too strong.” Dannie says. “You didn’t! You felt as if I was questioning you and you rightfully got upset! I completely understand.” King Beast says. “Thank you. Well, I really should be getting to work. Before I go, are things okay between us?” Dannie asks. “Of course they are! I have an idea, how about we patch things up with a hug?” King Beast asks. Dannie smiles. “I’d like that.” Dannie says. King Beast walks over to Dannie and hugs them. “I love you, more than anything.” King Beast says. “I love you too, Dad. I’ll see you later.” Dannie says, before walking out. Once Dannie is gone, King Beast sighs. “I certainly hope you’re right about Jenna. If you aren’t, I’m hoping Andy will be able to find that out before the two of you get too close.” King Beast mutters…

“What are you talking about?!” Rebecca asks Ciara. “This isn’t the real diamond bracelet.” Ciara says. “How do you know that for sure?” Rebecca questions. “Because after I left here, I found out that the real diamond jewels are supposed to have this faint red blinking light inside them. This doesn’t have that!” Ciara says. “That doesn’t make any sense…” Rebecca says. “Wait, you mean you didn’t know it was a fake?” Ciara asks. “Of course I didn’t know that!” Rebecca shouts. “Why would you think Rebecca would give you a fake bracelet?” Andy questions. “I…I don’t know. Maybe to protect me in case Lawrence found out I had it? I really don’t know!” Ciara claims. A suspicious Andy raises an eyebrow. “Well I can assure you I had no idea that this bracelet was fake. This is the same diamond bracelet that one of Lawrence’s men tried to steal from Lydia’s house months ago!” Rebecca says, before flashing back.

“Hold on, how do you know about the bracelet?” Lydia asks. “Someone broke into your house about a month ago and tried to steal it. Luckily Lucas was there to stop them. Ever since then, the bracelet has been in the evidence locker down at the station because we didn't feel comfortable closing the investigation, still too many unanswered questions. Anyways, I recognized the bracelet as one of the three diamond jewels your mother was after nine years ago.” Rebecca tells her. “That doesn't make any sense…I wasn't keeping the bracelet at my house! I knew there was a chance someone may try to steal it so I kept it hidden in a location that only I knew about!” Lydia says.

Back in the present. “Wait a minute…” Rebecca mutters. “What is it, sweetheart?” Andy questions. “When Lydia first came back to Fantastic, I went to the hospital to question her about what had happened. This was right after Mia Goo had shot Lucas, so she was waiting for word about him. When I mentioned the bracelet to her and how someone tried to steal it from her home, she told me that she wasn’t keeping the bracelet at her home. She said that she knew it was possible someone may come looking for it, so she stashed it in a place where only she would know to look.” Rebecca recalls. “So then it’s likely that the bracelet Lawrence’s man tried to steal from Lydia’s house was actually a fake.” Ciara realizes. “But it sounds like Lydia didn’t know about the fake bracelet, so if she isn’t the one who planted it there, who did?” Andy wonders. “It couldn’t have been Lucas, I don’t think he knew Lydia had the diamond bracelet. He certainly wouldn’t have known that someone was looking for it. It would have had to have been someone who knew Lawrence was going to come looking for the bracelet.” Rebecca says. “Excluding Lydia, that leaves two people: Ilia Andropov and Mia Goo.” Ciara says. “One of them must’ve wanted Lawrence to think that he had found the bracelet when he didn’t for some reason.” Andy says. “I’m gonna head over to the prison and have a chat with Lydia. Maybe she’ll tell me where the real bracelet is.” Ciara says. “I don’t think that’s a good idea.” Rebecca says. “Why not?” Ciara questions. “Because there is some bad blood between you and Lydia!” Rebecca points out. “Lydia is the one who stole Dylan from me! She doesn’t really have much right to be upset!” Ciara says. “Have you forgotten that you crashed Dylan and Lydia’s engagement party years ago?” Rebecca asks. “Only because our daughter had been kidnapped by The Evil Force!” Ciara recalls. “Well that chain of events is what led to Dylan and Lydia breaking up, so I’m not so sure she’s over that. Look, Lydia and I have come a long way since she buried me alive all those years ago, I’ll go and talk to her. I’m sure she’d be much more willing to open up to a friendly face.” Rebecca says. “I have a friendly face!” Ciara argues. “Of course you do! You just don’t have a very friendly tone. I’ll let you know what happens.” Rebecca says, before walking out. “I should probably go too.” Ciara says. “Before you do, I have a quick question for you.” Andy says. “Regarding?” Ciara asks. “How come you seemed so upset over the thought of Rebecca giving you a fake bracelet?” Andy wonders. “Honestly? I was offended because it seemed like she might not have trusted me enough to give me the real one. I didn’t know that Rebecca wasn’t aware the bracelet was fake.” Ciara says. “Is there a reason Rebecca wouldn’t trust you? The two of you have been best friends for ten years, you’re pretty much family.” Andy notes. “What are you getting at?” Ciara wonders. “I’m not getting at anything, it’s an honest question.” Andy says. “An honest question with suspicious undertones. I’m a former WPA agent, Andy, we’re trained to always be paranoid. Just blame it on my training for thinking for a second that maybe Rebecca didn’t trust me. There’s nothing more to it.” Ciara lies, before walking out. “I’m not so sure that’s true, Ciara. There’s something you aren’t saying.” Andy observes…

“You can’t be serious.” Lydia says. “Why not? It’s an excellent deal.” Julia claims. “Maybe for someone who is guilty, but my client is not guilty.” Reagan says. “She’s going to be found guilty in court. That’s not me being cocky, it’s the truth! If Lydia ever hopes to go back to her cozy mansion again, her only hope is to take my deal. Otherwise, she’ll never see the outside of these prison walls again.” Julia says. “Are you enjoying this, Julia? Seeing me locked up in here, knowing that I’m innocent? You must feel like justice is being served, you know, since you feel like I stole Lucas from you.” Lydia says. “This isn’t personal.” Julia claims. “The hell it isn’t! Every move you have made against me has been dripping with hatred and venom that you feel for me! You shouldn’t even be allowed to prosecute this case, you’re incapable of being objective when it comes to me!” Lydia states. “You could find a prosecutor that has never even heard the name Lydia Masters before and they would be doing the same exact thing that I am doing now! The case against you is solid, Lydia. We’ve got a murder weapon, which is registered in your name, and we have the blood of the murder victim.” Julia says. “Do you want to know what you don’t have? A body! You don’t even have proof that Mia Goo is actually dead!” Lydia says. “Our proof is the fact that you told us she fell off of a cliff after being shot! She’s going on 80 years old! Someone half her age wouldn’t be able to survive such trauma, there’s no way in hell that she did!” Julia says. “Do you know who did survive similar circumstances? A criminal known as The Master! He was shot, he went off the side of a bridge, and he still survived!” Lydia points out. “And back to my original point, he isn’t 80 years old! Mia Goo is dead, Lydia, and you are the one who killed her. Now you can either accept my deal and serve out your sentence, or you can let this go to trial where you will most likely be found guilty and sentenced to life in prison. It’s your choice.” Julia says. “You can take your deal and shove it. I’m not interested.” Lydia says. “Fine. I guess I’ll see you in court then.” Julia says. “Yes you will.” Lydia says. Julia stands up and heads towards the door. “I understand if maybe you can’t make a decision on the spot, so I’ll leave the deal on the table for another 48 hours. If you can’t make a decision before then though, the deal is off and there’s no chance of getting it back. Have a nice day.” Julia says, before walking out. “I can’t believe she seriously expected me to go for that.” Lydia says. “Lydia, I didn’t want to say anything in front of Julia, but I do think accepting the deal may not have been the worst idea.” Reagan says. “Are you kidding? If I accepted that deal, I would have had to spend the next fifteen years in prison, AT LEAST!” Lydia points out. “And if this goes to trial and you’re convicted, you’ll have to spend the rest of your life in prison! Now I am going to do everything I can to make sure that doesn’t happen, but even I’m not a miracle worker. Your chances of being found not guilty are extremely slim.” Reagan says. “I don’t care. I’m not going to plead guilty to a crime I didn’t commit. I shot Mia in self defense, and I’m not going to rest until the entire world knows that to be the truth.” Lydia says.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down