QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 93(4/8/24)

Go down

Fantastic  S5 Episode 93(4/8/24) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 93(4/8/24)

Post by QG Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:02 am

It’s a new day in Fantastic City. Out on the patio of the Goo Castle, Colin is sitting at a table, on the phone. “So V.J is already settled in?...That’s wonderful. How about you?...I’m glad to hear that. Now do you plan on staying in a hotel room for the duration of your stay or are you planning to find something a bit more permanent?...No, I understand that you and V.J don’t intend on staying in Ireland forever, I just assumed you would want to live somewhere that you could call home…I get it. Well whatever the case may be, I do hope you won’t be in Ireland for too long. Hopefully V.J’s deprogramming goes quick so that the two of you can return to Fantastic City as soon as possible…you don’t have to worry about me, mother, I’m fine. You may be gone, but I can assure you I have plenty of other reasons to want to stay here in Fantastic.” Colin says. Ava comes out onto the patio and Colin spots her. “Hey listen, I have to go. I’ll talk to you later, yeah?...I love you too, bye bye.” Colin says, before hanging up. Colin looks up at Ava and smiles. “Good morning.” Colin says. “Morning. Was that your mom?” Ava asks. “It was.” Colin confirms. “How’s she doing?” Ava wonders. “She’s doing wonderful. She’d prefer to be here in Fantastic of course, but I think in the end, she’s just thrilled to have V.J back, alive and well.” Colin says. “Aren’t we all? Him coming back was such a miracle.” Ava says. “Indeed. By the way, things were so hectic at the wedding yesterday that I never got the opportunity to tell you how breathtakingly gorgeous you looked.” Colin says. “You think so? I didn’t exactly go all out…” Ava notes. “You don’t need to go all out to look amazing. Would you care to join me? There are plenty of scones left over if you’d like some.” Colin says. “Scones? I can’t remember the chef ever making scones.” Ava notes. “It was a personal request from me. I spent some time in the U.K and scones became a personal favorite of mine.” Colin says. Ava sits across from Colin. “Just to be clear, this isn’t a date.” Ava says. “I should hope not. If I were to bring you on a date, I’d like to think I would take you somewhere more exciting than your back porch.” Colin says. “Technically it’s your back porch too now, right? I heard that Uncle Victor told you that you could stay here.” Ava says. “He did, that was very gracious of him.” Colin says. “Are you taking him up on his offer?” Ava asks. “For now. I’d rather not impose indefinitely, so I do plan on finding a place of my own soon.” Colin says. “You could always move into your aunt’s mansion.” Ava points out. “Her fiance is currently living there and I don’t know him all that well.” Colin says. “Right. Well, guess we’ll be living under the same roof for a bit then.” Ava says. “Looks that way. Hey, circling back to you mentioning a date earlier…” Colin says. “I did not mention a date. I told you that what we’re currently doing is not a date.” Ava says. “Yes, of course. Anyways, we haven’t gotten the chance to see too much of each other these past few months…” Colin notes. “I mean, you have kinda had a lot going on with your mom’s boyfriend coming back from the dead.” Ava says. “Indeed, but all of that is over now. So now that my life is hopefully back on track, perhaps you and I could revisit the topic of potentially going out on a date. I know you were still a little skeptical about going out with me, and if you choose to say no, I will respect that. I just thought I’d bring it up again. So, what do you say? Would you like to go on a date with me?” Colin asks.

Inside the castle, a shirtless Brody walks downstairs when he hears the doorbell ring. “Who the hell is that this early in the morning?” Brody wonders. Brody walks over to the door, opens it, and finds Jenna standing outside. “Ah, Jana!” Brody exclaims. “It’s Jenna.” Jenna corrects him. “Jenna, sorry. What brings you by so early?” Brody wonders. “I’m here looking for Dannie.” Jenna says. “I see. Well when I passed by Dannie’s bedroom, I believe they were still getting ready for the day. You’re more than welcome to wait in here though.” Brody says. Brody steps aside and Jenna walks in. “So, how long have you and Dannie been seeing each other?” Brody wonders. “I don’t know, like a month and a half?” Jenna says. “So not too long, yet you’ve already Dannie’s father.” Brody says. “He wanted to meet me.” Jenna notes. “For him to want to meet you already, Dannie must be singing your praises to him.” Brody says. “Well things are progressing nicely between Dannie and I.” Jenna says. “It would seem so. Out of curiosity, what is it you hope to get out of this relationship?” Brody wonders. “What kind of question is that?” Jenna asks. “An honest one.” Brody says. “I hope to get the same thing everything wants out of a relationship. I want to love and be loved!” Jenna says. “That is so lovely, but it’s not what everyone wants out of a relationship. Maybe some, but there are also some who want sex, some who want money. I only ask because Dannie has boat loads of cash, and they also happen to be incredibly naive. Strange for someone who deals with crazy people on a regular basis.” Brody says. “Not sure Dannie would appreciate what you have to say about them.” Jenna says. Brody shrugs. “Meh, I’ve said worse. So tell me, are you after their money?” Brody wonders. “What would give you a crazy idea like that?” Jenna asks. “Because darling, I myself am a con, which means it’s easy for me to recognize that quality in another individual. Now I observed you a bit at that little dinner you, Dannie, and King Beast had, and I couldn’t help but detect a slight hint of a charade going on.” Brody says. “And you picked up on that by spending two seconds around me?” Jenna asks. “It’s very noticeable if you pay enough attention. I could see it in your eyes, in your body language. You’re up to something, and ever since that day, I’ve been trying to figure out what it is. Maybe you could save me the trouble and just tell me. I can keep a secret.” Brody claims. Before Jenna can say anything, Dannie comes downstairs. “Is everything okay here?” Dannie questions.

Down at the docks, Ciara is looking out at the water when Lawrence comes down the stairs. “Good morning, Ciara! Thank you for agreeing to meet me on such short notice.” Lawrence says. “Would you have let me say no?” Ciara asks. “Of course I would have. I’m not holding a gun to your head, my dear.” Lawrence says. “No, just to my brother’s head.” Ciara says. “Speaking of your brother, I understand your other brother got married yesterday before hopping on a plane and leaving town. Would you mind giving me his new address? I would love to send him a fruit basket to congratulate him on his marriage.” Lawrence says. “You stay the HELL away from V.J! You’ve already got Brady, you don’t need to target another member of my family.” Ciara says. “V.J was the one who targeted me when he abducted me.” Lawrence says. “On Madeline’s orders! I really wish he would’ve taken things a step further and killed you though. V.J would’ve felt guilty, but the world would’ve been a better place.” Ciara says. “And if I died, any chance of you ever reuniting with Brady would have died with me. Trust me, things worked out the way they were supposed to.” Lawrence says. “Whatever. So what am I doing here?” Ciara questions. “I have a job for you.” Lawrence says. “Is that right? Were you finally able to track down the diamond necklace?” Ciara wonders. “Not yet, I’m afraid there are no new leads on that front. While we are searching for the necklace however, I feel we should put more focus on the jewel we do know the location of.” Lawrence says. “You mean the ring?” Ciara asks. “No, I don’t mean the ring. We’ll let Andy and Rebecca hold on to it for the time being, allow them to think that they have bested me. The jewel I was referring to is the diamond bracelet.” Lawrence reveals. “That’s in the evidence locker at the Fantastic P.D.” Ciara notes. “Indeed, and it is high time we change that. I need you to retrieve the bracelet and deliver it to me.” Lawrence tells her!

“I know I’ve been kinda iffy on agreeing to go on an actual date with you.” Ava says. “Which is totally fine. If you choose to say no once again, that is your choice. I’m just not prepared to give up hope because I find myself completely enthralled by you.” Colin says. Ava smiles. “I can tell. I’ve…I’ve never had someone this interested in me before, and I’ve also never been too interested in anyone else before, so this is all very new for me.” Ava says. “I understand.” Colin says. “You do. You’ve been very understanding, very patient this whole time. I mean, you could probably get any girl you wanted to, but you want me and you’ve stayed interested in me. I really appreciate that sort of dedication, and not gonna lie, but it’s also done a good job of feeding my ego.” Ava says. Colin laughs. “I’m always happy to help with that.” Colin says. “So to answer your question from earlier, yeah…I’d like to go on a date with you.” Ava says. “You would?” Colin asks. “I just said that, didn’t I?” Ava asks. “I just needed to make sure that I heard you right!” Colin says. “You definitely heard me right.” Ava says. “That’s-that’s wonderful news! Are you free tonight?” Colin asks. “Woah, you move fast.” Ava says. “I mean, if tonight doesn’t work, that’s totally fine with me. Personally, I’m fine with any night.” Colin says. “Tonight would be fine.” Ava says. “Seven o’clock?” Colin asks. “Perfect.” Ava responds. Colin smiles. “Wonderful, it’s a date then.” Colin says. “It’s a date.” Ava repeats.

“Perfect timing, Dannie. Your cousin here was just accusing me of having some ulterior motive for dating you.” Jenna says. “Is that right?” Dannie asks. “I’m just trying to look out for you.” Brody claims. “And since when have you ever cared about looking out for anyone?” Dannie questions. “I’m trying to do better now! That’s why I was talking to Jenna, trying to figure out what her deal was!” Brody says. “Let me explain to you what her deal is. Jenna and I met on a dating app. Ever since then, she and I have been getting to know each other, and we’ve liked what we’ve gotten to know about each other. So tell me, since Jenna met me by chance on a dating app, how do you suppose she has an ulterior motive?” Dannie wonders. “Maybe she recognized you when scrolling through the app! Your parents are this city’s most recognizable citizens, it would make perfect sense that she would know who you are before meeting you!” Brody says. “But I didn’t!” Jenna argues. “And I believe her! Now I’ve let you stay in this house, against my better judgment, but if this is how you’re going to behave towards my guests, then I think it’s time we do something about that arrangement.” Dannie says. “You’re throwing me out?!” Brody asks. “I understand Lydia paid you a reasonable amount of money after you helped bring her home, I don’t think you’ll have any trouble finding somewhere else to stay. You won’t be staying here, you’ve already overstayed your welcome by about three months.” Dannie says. “Unbelievable! You’ll throw out a member of your own family, and yet you allow her to stay, letting her continue to walk all over you!” Brody says. “I haven’t seen any proof that Jenna is being anything but sincere! You on the other hand, I have years of proof to back up that you are a conniving sociopath lacking a single redeeming quality. I never should have agreed to let you stay in this house in the first place, but better late than never I guess.” Dannie says. “You’re making a huge mistake.” Brody warns. “The only mistake I made was letting you move in in the first place. Now Jenna and I are going to be going out, I’d like you to be gone by the time I get back.” Dannie says. “As you wish.” Brody says. “Good. You ready to go, Jenna?” Dannie asks. “Absolutely.” Jenna says. Dannie and Jenna head towards the door, and Jenna turns back towards Brody and smirks at him…

“How the hell do you expect me to get the bracelet from the evidence locker? I’m not a cop! Even if I were, I’d be caught in no time.” Ciara says. “I understand. Clearly, your desire to stay out of jail is more important to save your brother’s life.” Lawrence says. “I think if you had bothered to think this through, you’d end up agreeing with me. If I get caught, I can’t be your asset anymore! If I’m not your asset anymore, you won’t be able to keep a close watch on Andy and Rebecca anymore. You got lucky with me, Lawrence. I’m Andy’s cousin, I’m Rebecca’s best friend, I’m the perfect person to have working for you. You won’t be able to find anybody with the same perks that I come with.” Ciara says. “Are you finished just yet? I don’t anticipate you being caught.” Lawrence says. “How do you figure? I’m good, but I’m not good enough to break into the police evidence locker, steal a piece of evidence, and then walk out undetected. If it were that easy, all the criminals would be doing it.” Ciara says. “I’m not asking you to break into the evidence room. As you pointed out, you and the police commissioner are rather close, Rebecca trusts you more than almost anyone else in the world.” Lawrence says. “Meaning?” Ciara asks. “Meaning that I am sure you can find a way of retrieving the bracelet without needing to resort to stealing it.” Lawrence says. “And if I can’t?” Ciara questions. “Oh you can, my dear. Brady’s safety depends on your success. Do not disappoint me.” Lawrence warns. “You sure love throwing Brady’s safety in my face. Well let me remind you of what I told you when we first started this god forsaken partnership. If you decide to act on your threats and kill Brady, you better make damn sure it’s worth it. Because the moment you can no longer use Brady as leverage, I will kill you. And you won’t be able to hide, either. Just because you know I’m coming doesn’t mean you’ll be able to see me coming.” Ciara threatens. Lawrence smiles. “I do enjoy that killer instinct you possess. It’s the reason I opted to turn you into an asset rather than just kill you when I discovered you were poking around my affairs. Don’t worry, Brady will remain safe so long as you continue to hold up your end of the bargain. So as long as you are able to retrieve the bracelet without any major problems, you shouldn’t have anything to worry about.” Lawrence says. “Are we finished here?” Ciara questions. “For now. Contact me as soon as you have the bracelet in hand, and please, do not procrastinate. I’d like this mission completed as soon as possible. The sooner I have all three jewels in hand, the sooner I can initiate my plan.” Lawrence says. “Easier said than done. Sure you know where to find the bracelet and the ring, but you still have no damn clue where the necklace is.” Ciara points out. “Ah, but neither do Andy and Rebecca. Don’t worry about the necklace’s location, I will find it. I just need you to worry about getting me that bracelet. Do not disappoint me.” Lawrence warns, before walking off. “No, I’m just gonna end up disappointing myself and everyone I care about.” Ciara mutters…

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down