QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 91(4/2/24)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 91(4/2/24) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 91(4/2/24)

Post by QG Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:33 pm

It’s a new day in Fantastic City. In Goo Village, Dylan is pushing Harper’s stroller through the food court. “I’m glad we get to spend this quality time together, kiddo. We don’t get to do nearly enough of that, you know, with me working two CEO jobs and all that.” Dylan says. Harper makes some baby noises. “I know, I know, I’m really gonna have to work to earn your forgiveness. But fear not, I am up to the challenge. How about after this, I bring you to the playground? I know how much you love the mini slide they have there.” Dylan says. Ciara comes up behind them. “Dylan?” Ciara asks. Dylan turns around and sees Ciara. “Hi, do I know you?” Dylan asks. “Still no memories, huh? Talk about the longest case of amnesia ever.” Ciara says. “You’re telling me. You still haven’t answered my question about whether or not I know you.” Dylan says. “Right, sorry. I’m Ciara Goo, I’m guessing you’ve probably heard the name.” Ciara says. “Of course, you’re Sabrina’s mother!” Dylan realizes. “Mmhm, and you are the dead beat dad who just can’t be bothered.” Ciara says!

In the living room of the Stanpatos mansion, Daisy pours herself a cup of coffee when Lawrence walks in. “Good morning, Daisy. I didn’t realize you were still here.” Lawrence says. “I’m working from home this morning.” Daisy says. “You seem to be doing that quite frequently. I do hope you aren’t neglecting your duties at Cutting Edge.” Lawrence says. “If I were, it would be Dylan’s concern and not yours. He’s the CEO of Masters Corp, not you.” Daisy points out. Lawrence smiles. “Of course. Speaking of my son, where is he?” Lawrence wonders. “He took Harper out for some father/daughter time.” Daisy says. “Oh, how unfortunate. I was hoping he and I could go over some ideas I had for Stanpatos Enterprises. Do you happen to know where he took Harper?” Lawrence asks. “I’m sorry, did you miss the part where I said Dylan is spending some time with our daughter? That means his attention is going to be squarely on Harper, he doesn’t need to be distracted by your business talk. Leave him alone.” Daisy demands. “Well someone seems to be in a particularly unpleasant mood this morning.” Lawrence observes. “Because I want my daughter to spend some time with her father without any interruptions?” Daisy asks. “That’s not it. I can’t help but feel as though there’s something else. Tell me Daisy, have I done something to offend you?” Lawrence asks. “Actually, you have.” Daisy says…

At the Goo Castle, Serena is sitting at a table out on the patio when Colin comes outside. “Good morning, mother.” Colin says. “Morning, sweetie! How is everything?” Serena asks. “Everything is fine, especially now that you and V.J are home and back together. Where is he, by the way?” Colin asks. “Oh, he’s going to meet his dad for breakfast.” Serena says. “Oh…” Colin says. “You sound disappointed.” Serena notes. “Well I was sort of hoping that the three of us could have breakfast together. Oh well…maybe tomorrow.” Colin says. Serena tenses up. “Yeah…um, Colin, there’s something I need to talk to you about.” Serena says. “Uh oh, that sounds kind of serious.” Colin notes. “You mind sitting down?” Serena asks. Colin sits across from Serena. “What’s wrong?” Colin questions. “It’s about V.J. We think that the brainwashing your grandmother put him through might still be active.” Serena reveals. Colin shrugs. “So? Grandmother is dead, so it’s not as if she’s still able to control him.” Colin notes. “That’s what you would think, but I don’t think it’s that simple. V.J is still having dreams about her where she’s giving him orders, and he feels like those dreams might be starting to influence him.” Serena says. “So, what? She’s still somehow controlling him from beyond the grave?” Colin asks. “It’s possible.” Serena confirms. “What do you do in that case?” Colin wonders. “V.J talked to Ciara about this, and I guess she knows somebody from her time at the WPA that is an expert at deprogramming.” Serena says. “Great! How soon can they get here?” Colin asks. “They can’t. This person runs a clinic in Ireland, and if V.J wants her help, he needs to fly out there and check himself in.” Serena reveals. “How long would he be gone for?” Colin asks. “That’s just it, we aren’t exactly sure. But worst case scenario…he could be gone for years.” Serena tells him.

At Slate Gray, Victor, Virginia, and Julia are all sitting at a table in the restaurant. “I’m glad you were both able to join me this morning.” Victor says. “It’s not like I had to go far since my office is right upstairs.” Virginia notes. “Besides, the three of us don’t get to spend nearly enough quality time together.” Julia notes. “About that…it isn’t going to just be the three of us. I’ve actually invited V.J to come and join us.” Victor says. “Oh…” Virginia says. “Hold on, does V.J know about us yet?” Julia asks. “You mean does he know that you’re my daughter with Virginia, who I had an affair with while I was married to his mother? No, he doesn’t know yet. I was hoping to tell him last night, but I didn’t want to interrupt his time with Serena. The two of them have already missed out on so much.” Victor says. “Well this breakfast is gonna be a lot more interesting than I thought…” Virginia says. V.J steps off of the elevator and walks over to their table. “Morning, Dad.” V.J says. “Hello son, thank you for joining us.” Victor says. “No problem. I didn’t know anybody else was gonna be here.” V.J says. “I’m sorry, I wanted to talk to you last night, but you were with Serena. Would you mind stepping out onto the balcony with me?” Victor asks. “Yeah, sure.” V.J says. Victor stands up and V.J follows him out onto the balcony. “What’s this about? Who are the ladies at your table?” V.J asks. “One is my girlfriend…the other is my daughter.” Victor reveals. V.J’s eyes widen. “I-I’m sorry…did you just say your daughter?” V.J asks. “I did. Her name is Julia, she’s the district attorney here in Fantastic.” Victor says. “I don’t…I don’t understand. The woman in there looks like she can’t be much younger than me, she’s definitely older than Brady. That would mean…” V.J begins to say. “That she was conceived while I was with your mother, that’s right.” Victor confirms. “You cheated on mom?” V.J asks. “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. Like I said, I had wanted to tell you all of this last night. Then you would be able to join us for breakfast well after I dropped this bomb on you, assuming you even wanted to.” Victor says. “Why, Dad? Why did you do it?” V.J questions. “Your mother and I were having problems at the time. We weren’t seeing nearly enough of each other, and when we did, we were fighting. At the same time, I had begun working with this woman who was looking to divorce her husband. She and I bonded, and then one thing led to another and we…well, I guess I don’t have to tell you the rest.” Victor says. “Was it a one night stand or a full blown affair?” V.J asks. “An affair. It wasn’t just lust though…I had developed feelings for this woman.” Victor says. “Did you know she had your daughter?” V.J asks. “I had no idea. I didn’t find out until only a few years ago. Virginia had wanted to tell me about Julia, but when she came by to tell me she was pregnant, she overheard your mother and I talking about how we wanted to repair our relationship. When Virginia heard that, she thought it would be best not to tell me she was pregnant with my child.” Victor says. “Did Mom ever find out you had an affair?” V.J asks. “Not while we were together. I imagine she heard the news though not long after I found out. V.J, I realize I made a terrible mistake by cheating on your mother, and I’d understand if you couldn’t forgive me for it, but please don’t hold it against Julia. She didn’t ask to be born under those circumstances, none of this is her fault.” Victor says. V.J sighs. “I’m not gonna hold it against any of you.” V.J says. “You aren’t?” Victor asks. “It was a long time ago, Dad. I’m not gonna hold a grudge over something that happened forty years ago.” V.J says. Victor smiles. “Thank you, I really appreciate that. Neither your brother nor your sister were so understanding, not that I can blame them.” Victor says. “Well Brady and Ciara inherited your ability to hold a grudge, so that isn’t much of a surprise.” V.J jokes. Victor laughs. “I guess you’re right. Alright, well we should head inside. I’d really like you to meet both Julia and Virginia.” Victor says. “Before we do that, there’s something else I need to talk to you about.” V.J says. “What’s up?” Victor asks. “I’m just gonna cut right to the chase. I’m leaving town.” V.J reveals!

“Look, I don’t blame you for being upset with the way I’ve treated Sabrina. I know I haven’t been as present in her life as I probably should have been. I’ve tried to make contact, though.” Dylan says. “Oh, that’s very big of you. And how did that go?” Ciara asks. “She hasn’t answered any of my calls nor has she returned any of them. I would have thought she would’ve told you. I was under the impression that the two of you were living together.” Dylan says. “I’ve been away for a while.” Ciara says. “Is Sabrina here with you?” Dylan asks. “No, she’s in Paris still.” Ciara says. “Well when you speak to her next, let her know to give me a call when she’s ready. I’d really like to try and make things right.” Dylan says. “I’ll pass the message along, but our daughter isn’t the forgiving type. Once you fall out of her good graces, it’ll take incredible luck for you to get back in.” Ciara says. “Duly noted. Before…before the amnesia, were Sabrina and I close?” Dylan wonders. Ciara hesitates for a moment before answering. “No, you weren’t close. I raised Sabrina by myself for most of her life. You always…you always had something else going on.” Ciara says. “Is that right? I was under the impression the old me was some sort of great guy.” Dylan notes. “I wouldn’t say you were a bad guy.” Ciara says. “Just a bad father.” Dylan adds. “You had flaws, plenty of them. But a lot of the time you spent away from Sabrina wasn’t really your fault, you know? You’ve made a lot of powerful enemies over the years, and those enemies just loved coming after you for revenge. Before your death, you spent a lot of time in captivity. First you were held prisoner by The Evil Force, then you ended up with Madeline Masters, not long after you got put in a mental institution and were held prisoner there by my cousin Quinn, then after you got out of there, you ended up as Kadmos Masters’ prisoner.” Ciara says. “Kadmos Masters…he’s the one who killed me.” Dylan recalls. “You remember?” Ciara asks. “I remember Lydia telling me about him, that he was the reason I was dying.” Dylan says. “It wasn’t all Kadmos’ fault that you were away though. Kadmos kidnapped you after you chose to leave town to go and do field work for the WPA.” Ciara says. “So I walked away from our daughter on purpose…lovely.” Dylan says. “And she’s never fully recovered from that. Sabrina basically grew up without a dad, and that really impacted her. I tried the best that I could on my own, but I’m not perfect either. I know I probably didn’t do the best job that I could, and it’s even worse knowing that I was doing it alone.” Ciara says. “I’m sorry…I may not remember that time in my life, but I am truly sorry for leaving you to do all the work where Sabrina is concerned. I should’ve been there and I wasn’t and…I’m just sorry.” Dylan says. “Oddly enough, I think I believe you. I hope you plan on doing better by this little one though. She’s yours, right?” Ciara asks. Dylan looks down at Harper and smiles. “That she is. This is my baby girl, Harper.” Dylan says. “You had her with that Daisy woman?” Ciara asks. “You don’t sound like a fan.” Dylan notes. “I’ve never met her, but I have heard about the things she did to Rebecca, who happens to be my best friend.” Ciara says. “Daisy has done some pretty outrageous things in the past, so haven’t I. But I can say with absolute certainty that we are both trying to be the best parents to Harper.” Dylan says. “I hope you’re right. Would you mind if I took a quick picture of Harper?” Ciara asks. “For what reason?” Dylan asks. “To send to her big sister and give her more incentive to drop in for a visit. I plan on sticking around Fantastic for a bit so hopefully I can use little Harper here to lure our daughter home for a visit.” Ciara says. “Well if you manage to do so, please try and send her my way. There’s so much I want to say to Sabrina, so much time I need to make up for.” Dylan says. “I hope you get your chance. Hey, I’m sorry if I came off a little strong earlier, calling you a deadbeat dad.” Ciara says. “It’s what I am.” Dylan notes. “Maybe, but people are able to change. I have. You don’t remember this, but I was a hot mess before meeting you. You kinda helped steer my life in the right direction, you and my aunt Molly.” Ciara recalls. “Is that right?” Dylan asks. “Mmhm. When I first came to Fantastic, I got a job as your secretary at Stanpatos Enterprises. Like I said, I was kinda a hot mess so my dad asked my Aunt Molly to try and help set me straight. That’s when she called on one of her oldest friends to give me a job. That’s when you and I first started falling in love.” Ciara recalls. “So what happened between us? How did everything go south?” Dylan wonders. “Lydia Masters happened. I thought you were dead, but turns out you once again had amnesia and had lost your way. Lydia was hiding out in some cabin in the mountains and she found you on the side of the road. Once you made your way back to Fantastic, you and I broke things off because you had developed feelings for her.” Ciara recalls. “Damn, I’m sorry.” Dylan says. Ciara shrugs. “It’s ancient history. Besides, if we had stayed together, we probably would’ve killed each other by now.” Ciara says. “I don’t know, I’m pretty difficult to kill from what I’ve heard.” Dylan says. Ciara smiles. “Listen, I’ve gotta go, but it was nice seeing you again. Maybe we’ll see each other around again some time.” Ciara says. “Maybe. Take care, Ciara.” Dylan says. “You too.” Ciara says, before walking away. Dylan looks down at Harper. “Well she seems nice. Anyways, you ready to head to the park, little one? Yeah? Okay, let’s roll.” Dylan says, before pushing Harper’s stroller away.

“You want to know what you’ve done to offend me? Everything. Ever since I moved into this house, even before I moved into this house, you have treated me like dirt. I just think it’s time I return the favor.” Daisy says. “Let’s not pretend that you haven’t earned my disdain. You have done quite a bit to hurt my family, starting with framing my son for embezzlement and making my niece believe she had lost her mind.” Lawrence says. “Now you care about Rebecca? That’s funny you’d show any concern for her when it’s my understanding that she can’t stand your guts.” Daisy says. “It’s true that Rebecca and I share a complicated history, but I’m hoping that one day she and I will be able to bury the hatchet.” Lawrence says. “I’m sure that Rebecca would be delighted to bury the hatchet…right through your back.” Daisy says. “No my dear, stabbing people in the back is your specialty. I’m certain my son could attest to that.” Lawrence says. Daisy smirks. “Right, because you are always just so honest and forthcoming with everyone around you! You’d never do something as heinous as stabbing someone in the back or betraying someone you care about.” Daisy sarcastically says. “Is this referring to something in particular?” Lawrence asks. Daisy pauses for a moment. “You know, I’d love to answer your question, but I have a conference call I need to get on. I’m sure you understand, seeing how important work is to you. Have a nice day!” Daisy says, before walking out and leaving a suspicious Lawrence behind…

“If V.J could really be gone for that long, I can’t imagine you wanting to be apart from him for too long.” Colin assumes. Serena nods. “You’re right. I plan on going with V.J to Ireland.” Serena reveals. “Which means you will both be gone for god knows how long.” Colin says. “Colin, you have no idea how much I hate leaving you, but I’ve already lost SO much time with V.J! I can’t lose anymore time! Besides, he’s gonna need my support while he goes through this deprogramming.” Serena says. “You needn’t explain yourself to me mother, I completely understand.” Colin says. “You do?” Serena asks. “Absolutely! I was there those years that V.J wasn’t, I saw how devastated you were over not having him by your side. For him to return now and then expect you to let him go again…it simply isn’t realistic. By his side is where you need to be, and you have my complete support.” Colin says. Serena smiles. “Thank you, baby.” Serena says. “If you want to thank me, please don’t call me baby.” Colin says. Serena laughs. “I can’t help it, I’m sorry! You’re still my baby.” Serena says. “So you’ve said, countless times. So when do you and V.J leave?” Colin wonders. “Tonight, but before we go, we’ve got a little something planned.” Serena says. “A going away party?” Colin wonders. “I guess you could say that. V.J and I are finally gonna get married, and we’re gonna do it right in the garden! It’s the same place we planned to marry all those years ago.” Serena says. “The only difference is that this wedding is going to actually happen.” Colin says. “Thank god. So you’ll be able to make it, right?” Serena asks. “Hm, give me a second to check my calendar. You know, make sure that it’s completely clear. I’m a very busy man, in case you haven’t noticed.” Colin says. “It’s crazy that you didn’t grow up with V.J raising you, you’re a wise ass just like him!” Serena says. Colin smiles. “Of course I’ll be at your wedding. Just let me know the time and I will be sure I’m an hour early.” Colin says. “Yeah right, since when have you ever been early for anything?” Serena asks. “I’ll make an exception for this particular occasion.” Colin says. “Thank you, you’re the best.” Serena says. “I know I am. But then again, so are you.” Colin tells her. Serena stands up and hugs Colin.

In Slate Gray, Julia and Virginia are still sitting at a table. “Those two are taking an awfully long time out there.” Julia notes. “Well I’m sure it’s coming as quite the shock to V.J, you know, finding out that he has another sister.” Virginia says. “Well I hope V.J gives me a better reception than my sister did.” Julia says. “You’ve met Ciara?” Virginia asks. “Just the other day. Talk about hostile.” Julia says. “I’m sorry, baby. You wouldn’t have to deal with none of this if it wasn’t for the mistakes your father and I have made.” Virginia says. “If it weren’t for the mistakes you and Victor made, I wouldn’t exist.” Julia points out. “Well, you’ve got a point there.” Virginia says. “More than anything though, I hope V.J isn’t too angry with Victor. It sounds like Victor really values the relationship the two of them share and I’d hate for him to lose that.” Julia says.

V.J and Victor are still standing out on the balcony. “So let me see if I understand this. You believe that you may still be under Madeline’s control, so your sister recommended someone who specializes in deprogramming to help you out. The catch however is that this person’s clinic is located in Ireland.” Victor says. “I’d say that covers it pretty well.” V.J says. “How does Serena feel about this?” Victor wonders. “Serena isn’t thrilled over me having to leave, but that’s why she decided to come with me.” V.J says. “You’re both going to Ireland? Does Colin know?” Victor wonders. “Serena is probably telling him right now. Dad, I tried to talk her out of coming, but you know how that girl is. Once she has her mind on something, it’s impossible to change it.” V.J says. “Yes, but I’m pretty sure that’s why you love her.” Victor says. V.J smiles. “One of the many reasons I love her. Speaking of my love for her, I do have a bit of good news. Before Serena and I leave, we’re gonna be getting married. We’ve got an empty seat available, so I figured I might as well invite you.” V.J jokes. Victor smiles. “Is that right? Well, I would love to attend your wedding.” Victor says. “Great, and I promise I’ll try my best not to get shot before this one.” V.J says. “Maybe I should wrap you up in bubble wrap just to be on the safe side. My god…I am going to miss you, especially after just getting you back.” Victor says. “I’m gonna miss you too, but listen, the whole being gone for years thing is only a worst case scenario. For all we know, I could be back in a couple of weeks. All the docs gotta do is make sure I don’t get triggered by any more chess pieces into going on killing sprees. Well, that and making sure I don’t have any more creepy dreams about Madeline Masters. Once that’s all taken care of, I’ll be good as new.” V.J says. “I’ll look forward to that day. In the meantime, I am going to cherish today and make sure it lasts an eternity. I can’t wait to see you and Serena finally get married, the two of you deserve a little bit of happiness.” Victor says. “Thank you, I think so too.” V.J says. “Before the big wedding though, would you join Virginia, Julia, and I for breakfast? I would really like you to meet them.” Victor says. “Sure, that sounds great.” V.J says. “Great. Follow me then.” Victor says.

Inside, Julia and Virginia are still sitting at the table when Victor and V.J return. “I hear I missed a lot while I was away. A new sister, huh?” V.J asks. “That’s right.” Julia confirms. V.J turns towards Virginia. “I’m guessing that must be you?” V.J playfully asks. “No, but I’m flattered you think I’m young enough to be.” Virginia says. Julia stands up. “It’s nice to finally meet you.” Julia says, as she holds out her hand. “Let’s skip the handshake. Welcome to the family, kid.” V.J says, before pulling Julia into a hug. “Wow…uh…I don’t know what to say. Thank you.” Julia says. “What are big brothers for? So, anybody hungry?” V.J asks. “I’m starving!” Virginia exclaims. “Alright! Let’s order something then!” V.J says, as he sits down. “You know what you’re getting, son?” Victor asks. “You know me, Dad. My go to breakfast is always a ham, egg, and cheese sandwich with home fries.” V.J says. Julia turns towards him. “Seriously? Me too!” Julia exclaims. Virginia turns towards Victor. “Look at that! They’ve got something in common already.” Virginia says. “They certainly do. Family is so wonderful, isn’t it?” Victor asks. “The absolute best. But you wanna know what else is wonderful?” Virginia asks. “What?” Victor asks. “You.” Virginia says, before leaning in and kissing Victor.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down