QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 77(2/29/24)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 77(2/29/24) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 77(2/29/24)

Post by QG Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:51 am

In Switzerland, Andy, Rebecca, and Ciara arrive at the front door of a house. “This house is huge. Whoever owns it must have some pretty decent money.” Andy says. “I did some research to try and find out who owns the house, but unfortunately, all I could come up with was an alias.” Rebecca says. “You mean our host went to great lengths to hide their identity? I’m shocked.” Ciara sarcastically says. Andy tries the door knob. “Its unlocked.” Andy reveals. Andy, Rebecca, and Ciara draw their guns and slowly walk into the living room of the house. “Where is everyone?” Rebecca wonders. “Maybe they got stuck in traffic and are running behind.” Ciara suggests. Andy walks over to the fireplace and finds a fire going. “Someone is definitely here.” Andy observes. “The question is, who are they and what do they want?” Ciara wonders.

Across Switzerland, Vic walks up to a hotel room door and finds a key card sitting on the floor. Vic kneels down, picks up the key card, and then uses it to open the door. When Vic walks in, he finds Madeline sitting on the sofa. “Hello Vic, how nice of you to join me.” Madeline says. “What was the delay?” Vic asks. “There was an issue booking the room, but that has all been taken care of now. Are the accommodations to your liking?” Madeline asks. “They’re fine. I don’t need anything fancy.” Vic says. “Regardless, I only book five stars for my employees, especially the ones who’s quality of work is unmatched. Your track record these last few years is absolutely immaculate, proving to me that you were a worthwhile investment.” Madeline says. “I appreciate the kind words.” Vic says. “They’re all true, my darling. But enough flattery, it is time we discuss the matter at hand.” Madeline says. “The ring.” Vic says. “Since Lawrence was unable to provide us with an exact address of where the ring is, I have had people following Andy Goo, Rebecca Rogers, and Ciara Goo.” Madeline says. “Any luck?” Vic wonders. “They followed them to a home on the other side of town. A home I can only assume belongs to the person who is currently in possession of the ring.” Madeline says. “Any idea who owns the house?” Vic asks. “I looked into it. I was able to find a name, but upon further research, it would seem the name is nothing more than an alias.” Madeline says. “That’s no surprise. So what’s our next move?” Vic asks. “That’s simple. I want you to go to the home that Andy, Rebecca, and Ciara went to. If it turns out the ring is there, I want you to steal it, I want you to eliminate the person who had it, and then, I want you to eliminate anyone else on the premises.” Madeline orders!

Back in Fantastic, Kaylie is in the squad room of the Fantastic P.D looking at a sketch of Vic. A moment later, Julia walks in. “Morning.” Julia says. “Morning. How are you feeling?” Kaylie asks. “I’m fine.” Julia claims. “You sure?” Kaylie asks. “I’m fine, Kaylie. I didn’t come here to discuss my feelings, I came here to work. I understand that Lawrence Stanpatos was kidnapped.” Julia says. “Mmhm, by none other than Madeline Masters.” Kaylie says. “Lydia’s mother?” Julia asks. “That’s right. Supposedly, Lawrence is searching for some Stanpatos family heirloom and Madeline is also after it. She kidnapped Lawrence so she could find out everything he knew about the heirloom’s whereabouts.” Kaylie says. “That’s an awful lot of trouble to go to just for some heirloom.” Julia says. “Exactly my thoughts.” Kaylie says. Julia picks up the sketch of Vic. “Who is this and how does he fit into it?” Julia asks. “His name is apparently Vic, Lawrence says he was Madeline’s hired muscle.” Kaylie says. “Does this Vic have a last name?” Julia wonders. “He will soon hopefully. Forensics found a bunch of fingerprints where Lawrence was being held prisoner, they’re running them through the system now. We should know who this Vic character is soon enough.” Kaylie says. Don walks in. “Detective, can I have a word with you for a second?” Don asks. Kaylie stands up. “What’s up?” Kaylie asks. “Its about the set of prints that were found at the warehouse.” Don says. “What about them?” Kaylie wonders. “We found two sets. One of them belonged to Madeline Masters, one belonged to another individual. That’s what I want to talk to you about. The results we got from that other set of prints makes absolutely no sense.” Don says. “Why not?” Kaylie asks. “I’d rather discuss this in private.” Don says. “Okay, lead the way.” Kaylie says. Kaylie turns towards Julia. “The case file is on my desk if you want to get yourself up to speed.” Kaylie says. “Okay, thanks.” Julia says. Kaylie follows Don out of the squad room, just as Victor walks in. “Julia!” Victor calls out. Julia turns towards Victor. “Victor, what brings you by?” Julia wonders. “I called your office and they told me that I could find you here.” Victor says. “Yeah. I’m not sure if you’ve heard, but Lawrence Stanpatos was abducted recently. I just came by to get myself up to speed on the case. What about you? Why were you looking for me?” Julia asks. “I just wanted to check in and see how you were doing.” Victor says. “I’m fine, thank you for asking.” Julia says. “I don’t believe you, but I’m also not going to push the matter. Regardless, I did bring you a latte. I thought it may brighten up your morning a bit.” Victor says, as he hands Julia the cup. “Thank you, I appreciate that.” Julia says. Victor looks down at Kaylie’s desk and notices the sketch of Vic. Victor picks it up and turns towards Julia. “Any idea what the Fantastic P.D’s interest in this man is?” Victor asks. “Why? Do you know him?” Julia asks. “I ran into him a few weeks ago. He seemed like a nice guy. He was looking for a job so I offered him a position as part of my security team at my law office.” Victor reveals. “Be grateful you didn’t hire him.” Julia says. “Why do you say that?” Victor wonders. “This is the man who kidnapped Lawrence on Madeline Masters’ orders.” Julia reveals.

Across town, still holding Lydia at gunpoint, Mia leads her to the edge of a cliff. “What a beautiful view up here! Wouldn’t you agree, Lydia?” Mia asks. “What the hell are we doing up here?” Lydia asks. “Do you really have to ask? Tell me, are you aware of the history of this cliff?” Mia asks. “This cliff has a history?” Lydia asks. “Yes, absolutely! 17 years ago, Dylan Stanpatos and Joe Fish engaged in a fight to the death on this very cliff! They both went over the side but only one of them actually fell into the water below, my dear friend Joe Fish. The poor man then went to spend the next 10 years in hiding.” Mia says. “If only he had stayed in hiding, maybe I wouldn’t have spent two years separated from my family.” Lydia says. “Oh my GOD, aren’t you ever going to get over that?! The past is the past, it is time for you to move forward with your life! Or at least…it would be time to move forward with your life if you were actually going to have a life.” Mia says. “So this is what it's come to? You’re just going to kill me now?” Lydia asks. “It's what I should have done years ago. So much unnecessary stress could have been avoided if I had just left you to die after that explosion. Either the fire would have killed you or you would have survived long enough to wither away because of the brain tumor. Pulling you out of that fire and bringing you to Stanpatos Isle had to have been the biggest mistake of my life!” Mia says. “Yet another failure to add to your resume.” Lydia snarks. Mia points her gun at Lydia’s head. “I would not push me if I were you! I have reached my limit where you and your gangster paramour are concerned! All the two of you have ever done is cause me stress, I’m surprised I haven’t had a heart attack by now!” Mia says. “Can you? You would be doing the world a favor!” Lydia snaps. Mia smiles. “As if I would ever give you the satisfaction. No, I’m not leaving this world until I’ve gotten my revenge. So let me tell you how this is going to play out, darling. You are either going to jump off this cliff on your own accord or I am going to shoot you and throw you over the edge myself. Either way, your precious Lucas is going to be sitting at home waiting for you later this evening, wondering why you haven’t returned yet. He’s going to call you, there isn’t going to be an answer, he’ll probably go out searching for you, checking your usual haunts, but he isn’t going to find a trace. By the time tomorrow comes, he is going to be in an all out panic, assuming the worst. And you want to know something? He would be right to do so, because by that time, you’ll already be dead. If I’m lucky, your body will never resurface and Lucas will spend the rest of his life wondering what became of you. If your body does surface, then he’ll have to deal with the grief of losing you once again, only this time, he’ll know that he’s never going to get you back.” Mia says. “And you think he’s going to take this lying down? Even if he never finds my body, he’s going to know that you did something to me. Lucas already wanted to kill you, but I talked him down and convinced him you wouldn’t be worth it. But if something were to happen to me, there would be nothing stopping him from hunting you down like a dog and then putting a bullet between those beady eyes of yours!” Lydia says. “Do you really think I care if I die? Honestly, what do I have to live for? I have nothing. But, I’ll be able to die with a smile on my face knowing that Lucas has nothing too, that I took the one person he loves more than anything else in this world! That will make it all worth it, and I’ll be sure to tell him so as I’m facing down the barrel of his gun.” Mia says. “You truly are insane…do you not realize what a complete lunatic you sound like? Despite everything you have done to Lucas and I, we were ready to leave you in the past and forget all about us! Why the hell can’t you do the same for us?” Lydia questions. “Because unlike the two of you, I have a backbone! The two of you left me alone because you’re both cowards, I most certainly am not.” Mia says. “Oh no? Put the gun down then. If you think you’re so tough, let’s see how tough you are when you aren’t hiding behind a loaded weapon.” Lydia urges. “As tempting as that offer is, I’d prefer not to waste any more time! So, what’s it going to be, Lydia? Are you going to jump? Or are you going to give me the satisfaction of shooting you dead?” Mia questions. Lydia slowly turns her head and looks down at the water below, before looking back at Mia…

At the abandoned house in Switzerland, Andy and Rebecca are looking around the living room. “I’m not seeing anything around here that could tell us who owns this place.” Andy says. “Quite frankly, I’m surprised this person hasn’t already shown themselves.” Rebecca says. “Maybe they are having fun just toying with us.” Andy suggests. “That does sound like something a Stanpatos would do. Maybe Lawrence is behind this.” Rebecca says. “I don’t think so. I haven’t gotten the chance to tell you, but Lawrence was apparently kidnapped.” Andy reveals. “Kidnapped by whom?” Rebecca asks. “Madeline Masters. Supposedly, Madeline wanted information on some long lost family heirloom that Lawrence is trying to track down, at least that’s what he told the cops.” Andy says. “So then Madeline is likely after the three diamond jewels again.” Rebecca realizes. “It's beginning to look that way.” Andy says. “So if Lawrence was being held prisoner and Madeline was the one behind it, that seemingly rules them out as the person who lured us here.” Rebecca says. “Which means there is another player in the game.” Andy says. A door opens and Ciara comes back into the room. “I’ve searched this entire house and I didn’t find anyone.” Ciara says. “Whoever this person is, they probably didn’t want to be found.” Andy says. “Do you think it could be Lawrence?” Ciara questions. “Andy just told me something that seems to indicate Lawrence was otherwise engaged when we got that phone call.” Rebecca says. “If not Lawrence, then who?” Ciara wonders. The front door can be heard opening and everyone turns to face it with their guns drawn. “Well, well, well, I’m pleased to see that everyone could make it. I also don’t see any uninvited guests, so it would appear you abided by the rules I gave you.” A familiar voice says. “Oh my god…” Andy mutters. “I don’t believe it.” Rebecca says. The person closes the door, turns to face Andy, Rebecca, and Ciara and is revealed to be a very much alive The Master! “Why the disturbed expressions? You all look as if you’ve seen a ghost.” The Master observes…

“You want everyone at the house dead?” Vic asks. “That’s correct.” Madeline confirms. “Including Andy Goo, Rebecca Rogers, and Ciara Goo?” Vic asks. “They are what I would consider collateral damage. Oh come now, Vic, this shouldn’t come as much of a surprise to you! You know that I abhor loose ends, and that is exactly what I consider those three to be. Besides, I was never able to properly pay Rebecca back after she shot and nearly killed me several years ago. It seems appropriate that I would return the favor during the most recent search for the diamond jewels.” Madeline says. “I understand…” Vic says. “You seem hesitant.” Madeline observes. “No. If you want them dead, consider them dead.” Vic says. Madeline smiles. “Excellent! I knew I could count on you.” Madeline says. Someone knocks on the door. “Are you expecting anyone?” Vic asks. “No one knows that we’re here.” Madeline says. “Then who’s at the door?” Vic questions. “I don’t know, but whoever it is, get rid of them.” Madeline says, before walking into the other room. Once Madeline is out of sight, Vic approaches the door, opens it, and finds Serena standing in the hallway!

Victor holds up the sketch of Vic. “This man abducted Lawrence Stanpatos?” Victor asks. “On the orders of Madeline Masters.” Julia confirms. “I don’t believe it…” Victor says. “Why not?” Julia asks. “I don’t know. It was so strange, but when I met this man, there was something about him…its difficult to describe, but I just never thought he would be capable of hurting anyone. I imagine Serena Masters felt the same way, seeing as she let him move in with her.” Victor says. “This man was living with Serena Masters?” Julia asks. “That’s right. Vic was suffering from amnesia, he had no idea who he was, where he came from, so Serena took him in. But if Vic was the person who kidnapped Lawrence, that could mean Serena is in danger!” Victor realizes. “I’ll talk to Kaylie and see if she can send a team over to Serena’s place. Maybe Vic is still there, he might not realize that the cops are after him.” Julia says. Don and Kaylie come back in. “Hey, we need to get a team over to Serena Masters’ place! According to Victor, Vic has been staying with her for quite some time now.” Julia says. “Wait, seriously?” Kaylie asks. “That’s right. Vic supposedly has amnesia, he doesn’t remember anything about his past life, so Serena invited him to come and live with her.” Victor says. “Wow, if only Serena knew…” Kaylie mutters. “I’m sure if Serena knew that Vic was a hired gun for her deranged mother, she never would have agreed to let him come and stay with her!” Victor says. “I-I wasn’t talking about that…” Kaylie says. “Kaylie, what’s wrong?” Julia asks. “We ran all of the prints that we found at the warehouse Lawrence was at. One set belonged to Madeline, another belonged to who we assume was Vic.” Don says. “What do you mean who you assume was Vic?” Victor asks. “We ran the other set of prints several times, making sure that there were no mistakes, but each time…the results came back conclusive.” Don says. “What are you getting at?” Julia asks. “Do you know who Vic really is?” Victor asks. “We think so. The set of prints we found at the warehouse were an exact match…for V.J Goo.” Kaylie reveals!

“Before you shoot me, do I at least have the chance to say my piece?” Lydia asks. “I get to shoot you? Lovely! More fun for me.” Mia says. “You are such a sad, pathetic human being. I mean honestly, Mia! You’ve dedicated the last seven years to torturing Lucas and I, trying to come between us, ruining our lives! Don’t you realize how sad that is? That your life has such little going for it, the only thing that keeps you going is to make other people as miserable as you are!” Lydia says. “Do I look miserable to you?” Mia asks. “Maybe not on the surface, but I see who you are at your core. Behind that cocky smile, the phony pleasantries, and the ridiculous jokes is a miserable and lonely human being who’s only joy in life is hurting other people. That’s why you don’t care if Lucas kills you, because you know that once you get rid of me, your purpose in life will be gone! You’ll be left with absolutely nothing and absolutely no one, and when that happens, you know it's the end of the line for you! If it wasn’t for the fact that you have been so hell bent on acting as a wrecking ball for my life and for Lucas’, I may actually feel sorry for you! But I don’t! In fact, if you do shoot me, at least I’ll die knowing that you won’t be able to go on and have some happily ever after! When I die, it is over for you! If Lucas doesn’t kill you, you are going to spend the rest of your life in prison where I know you will be absolutely miserable! That’s certainly enough to put a smile on my face when I die.” Lydia says. “I’ve heard enough from you!” Mia says. Mia goes to hit Lydia with her gun but Lydia grabs her arm! “NO YOU DON’T!” Lydia shouts. “Let go of me, you deranged cow of a woman!” Mia yells. Mia and Lydia begin to wrestle over the gun. “I’m not going to lose to you! NOT AGAIN! DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!” Mia asks. “LET GO BEFORE SOMEONE GETS HURT!” Lydia demands. “WHY THE HELL WOULD I DO THAT WHEN THAT IS THE WHOLE BLOODY IDEA?!” Mia angrily asks. A gunshot rings out and both Mia and Lydia freeze. Mia lets go of Lydia and it is revealed that Mia was shot in the stomach! Mia clutches the gunshot wound, stumbles back, and falls right off of the cliff, her screams being drowned out as she can be heard hitting the water below!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down