QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 65(2/8/24)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 65(2/8/24) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 65(2/8/24)

Post by QG Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:40 pm

In the shopping plaza of Goo Village, Dannie is window shopping when Bethany comes across them. “Oh great, just what my day needed…” Bethany mutters. Dannie turns around and notices Bethany. “Bethany, what a nice surprise.” Dannie says. “Dannie, long time no see.” Bethany says. “It has been a bit. How are you?” Dannie asks. “You mean since your psychotic ex almost blew my head off? I’m fine, just dandy.” Bethany says. “Listen, about that…I’m sorry about everything that happened with Corey.” Dannie says. “Its not your fault.” Bethany says. “Logically, I know that. But a part of me still feels responsible because everything he did was to get to me.” Dannie says. “Like I said, not your fault. It's all water under the bridge.” Bethany says. “I appreciate you saying that.” Dannie says. “I hear you’re moving on with your life. Kaylie tells me you might be working at the Fantastic P.D soon.” Bethany says. “I actually just came from filling out an application. Rebecca says they are reviewing some other candidates, but she truly believes I’ll end up getting the job.” Dannie says. “Good for you.” Bethany says. “You don’t seem too happy.” Dannie observes. “Are you expecting me to jump up and down? You and I aren’t exactly friends, Dannie. I don’t have any reason to be excited.” Bethany notes. “That’s understandable. But I suspect there may be a bit more to it than that.” Dannie says. “Is that right?” Bethany asks. “I know you aren’t a big fan of my friendship with Kaylie.” Dannie says. “I respect it.” Bethany says. “But you don’t like it.” Dannie says. “Okay, here’s the deal. I’m not worried about Kaylie. I know that she wouldn’t cheat on me, I know that she loves me. What I’m more worried about is you not respecting that.” Bethany says. “I would never deliberately come between the two of you! Bethany, I just came from a situation where I had someone relentlessly pursuing me even though I had no interest in a relationship! Do you really think I would want to put Kaylie through that?” Dannie asks. “I don’t know, Dannie. I don’t know you all that well.” Bethany says. “Well you don’t have to worry. I’m moving on with my life.” Dannie says. “Moving on how?” Bethany wonders. “Not that its any of your business, but I’ve downloaded a dating app and created a profile. With any luck, I’ll have a relationship of my own soon.” Dannie says.

In Serena’s hotel room, Serena is face to face with Colin in the doorway. “I…I can’t believe this. I had no idea you were coming.” Serena says. “That’s because I was hoping to surprise you. May I come in?” Colin asks. “Yeah, sure!” Serena says. Serena steps aside and Colin walks in, noticing Vic. “I’m sorry, I didn’t realize you had company.” Colin says. “Uh, yeah. I’d like you to meet my friend, Vic. Vic, this is my son Orpheus.” Serena says. “You can just call me Colin. I abandoned the name Orpheus years ago. Far too many people were making fun of me for having such a ridiculous name, I figured something simpler would serve me better.” Colin says. “Yeah, I keep forgetting to stop calling him Orpheus. Old habits die hard I guess.” Serena says. “I guess so. Well it's great to meet you, Colin. Your mom has told me quite a bit about you.” Vic says. “And yet she hasn’t told me a single thing about you. Why is that, Vic?” Colin wonders. “Because we haven’t known each other that long.” Serena says. “You’ve apparently known him long enough to have invited him into your hotel room.” Colin notes. “Okay, I think I’m gonna let the two of you catch up. I really gotta get out there and do some job hunting. Colin, it was great meeting you.” Vic says. “Thanks.” Colin says. Vic turns towards Serena. “See you later.” Vic says. “Bye.” Serena says, before Vic walks out. “So not only have you not known him for that long, but he isn’t even gainfully employed?” Colin asks. “Who are you to judge? YOU aren’t gainfully employed!” Serena points out. “I’m 19, he is significantly older!” Colin argues. “He also has a nasty case of amnesia.” Serena reveals. “Pardon?” Colin asks. “I found him unconscious in the park and brought him to the hospital. After he woke up and told us he couldn’t remember anything, I let him move in.” Serena says. “He’s living with you? Don’t you think that’s going a bit above and beyond?” Colin asks. “It's called doing the right thing. Why are you being such a jerk about this?” Serena wonders. “Because I’m concerned about you inviting a stranger into your home! Or hotel room, whatever you’d like to call it.” Colin says. “Trust me, Vic isn’t a threat.” Serena says. “Where did the name Vic come from, anyway? You just told me he has no recollection of who he is.” Colin notes. “I helped him pick out a name. We went through a list and Victor was the one that stuck out to him most, Vic for short.” Serena says. “I see. Well for your sake, I hope this Vic can be trusted.” Colin says. “I trust him, that’s enough for me. Enough about Vic though, it is so good to see you! It feels like it's been forever.” Serena says. “I apologize for not keeping in touch, I’ve been very busy.” Colin says. “Partying across the globe?” Serena asks. “Something like that. I’m back now though, and if all goes well, I’ll be sticking around for a bit.” Colin says. “That is great news. How long have you been back for?” Serena asks. “I flew in yesterday. Before you say anything, I’m sorry I didn’t come to see you sooner.” Colin says. “What have you been doing?” Serena wonders. Colin flashes back.

“Okay, fair enough. But you aren’t worried about writing down your number in a public place like this? What if a bunch of weirdos call you?” Ava asks. “Then so be it. I’ll only answer the phone for one number.” Colin says. Colin finishes carving his number and walks over to Ava. “I guess this is goodbye for now. It was lovely meeting you.” Colin says. Ava smiles. “Yeah…you too.” Ava says.

“I’ve been making some new friends.” Colin tells Serena.

At the Goo Castle, Andy is sitting on his bed, his laptop on his lap, and headphones in his ears. The door opens and Rebecca walks in. “Hey, I got your message. Is everything okay?” Rebecca asks. “Everything is perfect. I just got back from my lunch with Mia.” Andy reveals. “And? How did that go?” Rebecca wonders. “I pressed Mia for information on Lydia’s kidnapping. I made it pretty clear to her that I didn't believe her version of events.” Andy says. “And I assume she didn’t give you any new information.” Rebecca says. “Of course not.” Andy says. “I guess I fail to see the point of your meeting with her then. Not only did Mia not give you anything new, but you also likely made her suspicious.” Rebecca says. “That was the whole point. While we were having lunch, Mia had to run to the bar to try and find the waitress. When she was away from the table, I downloaded some spyware onto her phone.” Andy says. “Are you sure you should be telling me this?” Rebecca asks. “You’re off duty.” Andy points out. “What exactly does this spyware do?” Rebecca wonders. “Its gonna act as something of a bug. I can hear pretty much everything that the microphone on Mia’s phone picks up. I can also see all of her text messages, listen to all of her phone calls.” Andy says. “Wow, that could prove pretty useful. If she contacts the person who really orchestrated Lydia’s kidnapping, we’ll be able to listen in on the conversation.” Rebecca says. “She already has.” Andy reveals. “That was fast.” Rebecca admits. “It was the whole point of letting her know that I didn’t think Lysandros was really behind Lydia’s kidnapping. I let Mia know that I suspected there was more to the story, and now she’s running to the real kidnapper to warn them.” Andy says. “Do you know who it is yet?” Rebecca asks. “Not yet. Mia texted a phone number asking to meet down at the docks. I tried to figure out who the number belongs to, but it turns out it's a burner phone.” Andy says. “That figures.” Rebecca says. “But thanks to the microphone on Mia’s phone, we’ll be able to hear who she is talking to and what they are talking about.” Andy says. “That’s true, but at this point, I think hearing who Mia is talking to is just a formality at this point. Mia asking this person to meet means that they are already in Fantastic City, which backs up what we already sort of suspected about who is behind all of this.” Rebecca says. “Pretty soon, we’re gonna have concrete proof. You want to have a seat and listen in?” Andy asks. “If it means figuring out who is searching for the diamond jewels, I’d love to.” Rebecca says. Rebecca sits next to Andy and puts one of his headphones into her ear.

Down at the docks, Mia is looking out at the water. “Come on, its freezing out here! Where the hell are you?” Mia wonders. “Look behind you.” A voice says. Mia turns around and sees Lawrence standing there!

“A dating app? Nice!” Bethany says. “You sounded pretty happy for me that time.” Dannie says. “That’s because I am happy. It means that you don’t have any delusions about you and Kaylie having anything more than friendship.” Bethany says. “I never had any delusions about that, Bethany. I understand she’s in a committed relationship with you, I respect that. Trust me, I’m not going to come between the two of you.” Dannie says. “I know that. Out of curiosity, what app are you using?” Bethany asks. “Why do you care?” Dannie wonders. “I’ve used a couple of dating apps before, I know which ones work and which ones don’t.” Bethany says. “I see…well to answer your question, its called Beating Heart.” Dannie says. “Cute name. Must be new though, its not one I’ve heard before.” Bethany says. “Well, hopefully it works good. Take care.” Dannie says, before walking off. “Oh, I will take care…I’m gonna take care of you to make sure you stay away from Kaylie.” Bethany says. Bethany pulls out her phone, and can be seen downloading the ‘Beating Heart’ dating app…

In the food court of Goo Village, Vic is walking through looking at the restaurant windows when he accidentally bumps into Victor. “Geez! Are you oblivious or something? Watch where you’re going!” Victor demands. “Sorry, I should’ve been paying better attention. Are you alright?” Vic asks. “Yes, I’m fine. There’s no lasting damage if that’s what you’re concerned about.” Victor says. “Good, glad to hear it. Again, I’m really sorry. I was just looking at the restaurant windows to see if there were any job openings available, not that that’s an excuse for not paying attention to where I’m going. But that’s my own fault, I’m a dumb ass.” Vic says. “So you’re looking for work? What sort of experience do you have?” Victor wonders. “Honestly, I don’t have a single clue. I’m kinda memory impaired at the moment.” Vic says. “Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. Do you have any friends that you know of? Any family?” Victor wonders. “Nobody. Luckily for me though, the woman who found me and brought me to the hospital has been generous enough to let me stay with her.” Vic says. “That is generous of her. She sounds like someone really special.” Victor says. “Believe me, she is. I’m the luckiest amnesiac in the world to have found somebody like her to look after me. The reason I’m looking for a job is because I feel bad that I’m not contributing anything, you know? So that’s where I’m at. Sorry for just dumping all this on you, a stranger.” Vic says. “No no, that’s alright. I’m Victor by the way.” Victor says. “No kidding! I’m Vic!” Vic says, as he holds out his hand. Victor shakes Vic’s hand. “You have an excellent name, Vic.” Victor says. “Same to you, buddy.” Vic says. “Say, if its a job you’re looking for, I may have an opening at my law firm. How would you feel about working security?” Victor wonders. “I can’t say I know a single thing about working security, but I’m willing to try anything out.” Vic says. “Its unlikely you would ever have to actually go toe to toe with a dangerous criminal, but it does pay fairly well. It sounds like that could be what you’re looking for.” Victor says. “That is exactly what I’m looking for. Thank you so much, I can’t wait to tell Serena.” Vic says. “Serena? Serena Masters?” Victor asks. “That’s right. You know her?” Vic asks. “Know her? She was almost my daughter in law.” Victor reveals. “Wait a minute, you must be V.J’s father! Serena has mentioned you a couple of times to me. She really cares about you, ya know.” Vic says. “And I care about her. I can’t say I’m surprised Serena is the woman helping you, she has a ginormous heart.” Victor says. “You don’t have to tell me. Anyone else would’ve brought me to the hospital and left me. Serena has been by my side every step of the way.” Vic says. “I’m sure she has been. I just hope she doesn’t end up regretting helping you.” Victor says. “Absolutely not! Trust me, I’d never hurt her. Serena is the only friend that I have right now, the only person I feel like I can rely on. I’d never want to hurt her.” Vic says. “Do you know what? I think I believe you. I’m not usually all that trusting, but there is something about you…I don’t know what it is, but I trust you. Its very strange.” Victor says. “Maybe because I picked the name Vic for myself. You can’t go wrong with that name, right?” Vic asks. Victor laughs. “No, absolutely not. Well it was nice meeting you Vic, and I hope to see you soon.” Victor says. “Same to you, Victor.” Vic says. Victor smiles at him and walks off.

“So you’re off making new friends while I’m sitting here, thinking you’re on the other side of the planet?” Serena asks. “You’re right, I should’ve called. I’m sorry.” Colin says. “You should be sorry! I don’t get to see nearly enough of you or Brad anymore! I’ll take anything I can get. Regardless, I’m glad you’re back.” Serena says. Colin smiles. “So am I. Wow, there are so many people I’d like to see. Aunt Lydia being one of them. I was thrilled when I heard that she was alive.” Colin says. “That makes two of us, and I’m sure she’ll be really happy to see you.” Serena says. Someone knocks on the door. “Oh, I should get that. It could be Vic, he might’ve forgotten his room key.” Serena says. “You gave him a room key?” Colin asks. “He’s staying here, isn’t he?” Serena asks. Serena stands up and opens the door, finding a cop standing outside. “Can I help you, Officer?” Serena asks. “I hope so. I’m looking for Orpheus Masters.” The cop says. Serena sighs and steps aside. “Its for you.” Serena tells Colin. “For the record, I no longer go by Orpheus.” Colin says. “For the record, I don’t care.” The cop says. “That’s par for the course where police officers are concerned. So what can I do for you, officer?” Colin asks. “You really don’t know why I’m here?” The cop asks. “I suspect you’re about to tell me.” Colin says. “Some of your friends from the party last night ratted you out. We know you were the one who threw that big party down by the docks.” The cop says. “Hold on, what big party?” Serena questions. “Mr. Masters here used an abandoned warehouse to throw this huge party with plenty of alcohol.” The cop says. Serena turns towards Colin. “You’ve been in town for 24 hours and you’re already doing illegal crap?” Serena asks. Colin shrugs. “No one else was using the warehouse so I thought I would put it to good use instead.” Colin says. “Well congratulations, now you can throw your next party down at the station.” The cop says, before he handcuffs Colin.

At the Goo Castle, Andy and Rebecca are listening to Mia’s conversation. “Someone is there with her right now.” Andy says. “They sounded like they were too far away, I wasn’t able to recognize the voice.” Rebecca says.

On the docks, Mia is face to face with Lawrence. “I’m glad to see you could finally make it. Do you have any idea how cold it is out here?!” Mia asks. “Of course I do. You dragged me out of my warm home to meet with you. So what is it, Mia? Why contact me after all this time? Surely you aren’t looking for another deal.” Lawrence says. “Believe me, I don’t want anything else from you. I’m here as a courtesy.” Mia says. “Is that right?” Lawrence asks. “I had lunch with my dear cousin Andy earlier today. He is very suspicious over Lysandros being identified as Lydia’s kidnapper.” Mia says. “Did my name come up at all?” Lawrence wonders. “No, lucky you. But I do think he is going to keep digging until he can get to the truth, and I suspect the same could be said for his wife, your darling niece.” Mia says.

At the Goo Castle, Rebecca turns towards Andy. “I knew I recognized that voice! The person Mia is talking to really is Lawrence!” Rebecca says. “Which means Lawrence is the one who is after the three diamond jewels…the one who kidnapped Lydia.” Andy realizes.

“You called me down here just to tell me that Andy and Rebecca are investigating Lydia’s abduction?” Lawrence asks. “I called you down here to let you know that they think Lysandros is innocent! Doesn’t that concern you?” Mia asks. “Not particularly. I already knew that Rebecca likely wouldn’t believe her precious brother was responsible, and of course Andy is going to follow whatever she says like the loyal puppy he is. Don’t worry, if they get too close, I’ll be able to handle them.” Lawrence says. “Alright, good. In the meantime, do I get anything for passing this information along to you? Another immunity deal for my next crime spree perhaps? Not that I’m planning one anytime soon.” Mia says. “I appreciate the warning, but you let me worry about Andy and Rebecca. Take care.” Lawrence says, before walking off.

At the Goo Castle, Rebecca pulls the headphone out and stands up. “I knew it! I knew Lawrence was up to something and I was right! He is the one behind Lydia’s kidnapping, the one who is after the jewels!” Rebecca says. “Sweetheart, there’s something else Mia said that caught my interest. She asked if Lawrence could get her another immunity deal for her next crime spree. That suggests he got her the first one.” Andy says. “And?” Rebecca asks. “The WPA gave Mia that deal.” Andy points out. Rebecca’s eyes widen. “Which means Lawrence could be in charge of the WPA.” Rebecca realizes!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down