QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic 2-9-15

Go down

Fantastic 2-9-15 Empty Fantastic 2-9-15

Post by QG Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:53 pm

In the prison visiting room, Queen Goo is hauled in and finds King Beast waiting for her. "Oh dear, you look awful." King Beast says. "I feel a lot worse." Queen Goo says. "So how are you holding up?" King Beast asks. "I'd be doing a lot better if my cellmate wasn't Claudia Stanpatos." Queen Goo says.

In her cell, Claudia is on the phone. "Its good to know that everything seems to be falling into place, and now that Molly is in here, our plan should go flawlessly!"

Serena arrives at Dylan's. "You wanted to see me?" Serena asks. "Yeah. I'm moving some boxes into storage, I was hoping you could help." Dylan says. "Of course I'll help! Where do you want me to start?" Serena asks. "That box over there in the corner, put it in the back of the truck out front." Dylan says. "K." Serena says. Serena picks up the box and a picture falls out of a young girl. "Who's this?" Serena asks. Dylan looks surprised.

"I wasn't aware Claudia was incarcerated." King Beast says. "She's in here for kidnapping." Queen Goo says. "Well lets hope she stays in here. Anyways, as happy as I am to see you, I didn't come for a personal visit. I came to deliver a message from the city council. As of today, you are no longer queen of Fantastic City." King Beast says!

"I...I have no idea who's in that picture." Dylan says. "You sure? You sure seemed surprised when I showed you this picture." Serena says. "Why don't you go home? Its been a long day." Dylan says. "Uh...sure." Serena says. She leaves. Dylan takes out his phone and makes a call. "Its me. Sorry I'm late, something came up. I'm heading to the docks right now." Dylan says.

"I can't say I'm surprised. Do you still have your job?" Queen Goo asks. "Unfortunately no. The city feels that if I were to remain as king, you would be able to control the city by using me." King Beast says. "I'm so sorry, if I hadn't killed Lawrence, none of this would be happening." Queen Goo says. "Don't worry. I promise you that you will become queen again." King Beast says.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down