QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic 2-4-15

Go down

Fantastic 2-4-15 Empty Fantastic 2-4-15

Post by QG Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:20 pm

"What does she think she's doing?" Serena asks. "It looks like she's on the arm of your ex boyfriend." Dylan says. Serena stands up and walks over to V.J and Lydia. "I need to speak to my sister. NOW!" Serena says. Serena grabs Lydia's arm and drags her to an empty corner. "What are you trying to pull?" Serena asks. "I'm not trying to pull anything." Lydia says. "Is that why you showed up here with my former boyfriend?" Serena asks. "V.J and I met at the Coffee Bean and we hit it off." Lydia says. "Yeah right, more like you found out I knew him so you brought him as your date to get me mad." Serena says. "Not everything is about you, sis. By the way, I noticed you're here with Dylan Stanpatos." Lydia says. "What's it to you?" Serena asks. "Well I hope you understand that he only asked you out because he couldn't have me. How does it feel to be second best?" Lydia asks. "You should know, you're the expert." Serena says. "What are you talking about?" Lydia asks. "Have we already forgotten about the Andy and Rebecca situation? You did everything you could to get Rebecca out of the picture so that you could have Andy all to yourself and yet you still lost him." Serena says. Lydia slaps Serena!

Andy and Rebecca are sitting at their table. "Rebecca, I have something I want to tell you." Andy says. "What?" Rebecca asks. "I'm quitting the police force." Andy reveals!

"You listen to me you little runt, I have tolerated you for long enough! I want you to shut your mouth, go back to your date, and leave me alone!" Lydia says. "Whatever you say, sis." Serena says. Serena walks over to Dylan. "Do you know how to tangle?" Serena asks. "A little." Dylan says. Serena grabs Dylan's hand and pulls him up to the dance floor. The two begin to tangle as a furious Lydia watches.

"You're quitting? Why?" Rebecca asks. "I have been a cop for nine years, I think its time for a change of pace." Andy says. "What are you going to do?" Rebecca asks. "I'm going to run Morretta Corp again." Andy says. "I'm disappointed, but I understand." Rebecca says. "I knew you would, which brings me to the other thing I want to do." Andy says. Andy gets down on one knee and pulls out a ring. "Rebecca Rogers, will you marry me?" Andy asks!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down