QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic 2-5-15

Go down

Fantastic 2-5-15 Empty Fantastic 2-5-15

Post by QG Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:31 pm

"Rebecca Rogers, will you marry me?" Andy asks. Rebecca is speechless. "I know this is rather sudden, but I have wanted to do this for a few months now. So will you do it? Will you marry me?" Andy asks. "Of course I will!" Rebecca says. They kiss.

Dylan and Serena finish their tango. Lydia still looks outraged. "That was amazing." Serena says. Lydia rolls her eyes. "I'll be right back, I need to go talk to someone." Dylan says. He walks off. Lydia walks up behind Serena and says "Enjoy it while you still can." Lydia walks away.

Dylan walks over to Andy and Rebecca's table. "Hello Becky, hello Detective." Dylan says. "Dylan, what can I do for you?" Rebecca asks. "How much would you be willing to sell Stanpatos Enterprises for?" Dylan asks. "You can have it for free, I want nothing to do with that company." Rebecca says.

A man walks up to Queen Goo and King Beast's table. "Can we help you?" King Beast asks. The man takes out a badge. "I'm with the WPA, I have a warrant for your wife's arrest." The agent says. "What are the charges?!" Queen Goo asks. "The murder of Lawrence Stanpatos." The agent reveals!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum