QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic 2-6-15

Go down

Fantastic 2-6-15 Empty Fantastic 2-6-15

Post by QG Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:43 pm

Queen Goo is lead through a dark hallway by a guard. He opens up a cell and puts her in. "Here are your new living arrangements for the next 20-30 years!" The guard says. "Well look who decided to drop in!" A familiar voice says. Queen Goo looks and sees Claudia sitting on the bottom bunk. "Long time no see, Molly." Claudia says.

Someone is banging on Dylan's door. Dylan opens it and sees Andy. "Can I help you?" Dylan asks. "If you and I are going to coexist in the same city, then we need to get a few things straight!" Andy says.

"I have to say Molly, orange definitely isn't a good look on you." Claudia says. "It doesn't look any better on you." Queen Goo says. "I highly recommend we learn to get along. After all, we are going to be seeing a lot of each other." Claudia says. "Unfortunately, you're right." Queen Goo says. "So tell me, what brings you to prison?" Claudia asks. "Your brother in law, Lawrence Stanpatos." Queen Goo says.

"I understand Stanpatos Enterprises just announced it will be debuting in the video game business." Andy says. "Yeah, so?" Dylan asks. "Just yesterday, Morretta Enterprises announced its plan to return to the video game market." Andy says. "Are you suggesting I'm doing this because of you? You couldn't be further from the truth." Dylan says. "Then please enlighten me! What is the truth?" Andy asks. "I'm building a new life for myself since I still don't know who I am, and I thought that by taking over Stanpatos Enterprises I could finally feel like I have a purpose. I'm sorry if I offended you." Dylan says. "Don't be. I'm the one who burst in here and started attacking you for no reason, I'm sorry." Andy says. "Don't worry about it." Dylan says. Andy leaves. "Sucker." Dylan says to himself.

"They arrested you for Lawrence's murder? I didn't think Victor was interested in pursuing the case." Claudia says. "He wasn't, but Victor was arrested so someone new is running the WPA." Queen Goo says. "Although I can't stand you, I can't fault you for killing Lawrence." Claudia says. "Why is that?" Queen Goo asks. "Lawrence was by no means a true Stanpatos. Nothing like Michael, Andre, or Franco." Claudia says. "Lawrence was just as evil as the rest of the family." Queen Goo says. "You only say that because you were afraid Lawrence was going to expose your secret, that Katie isn't really his daughter!" Claudia says.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down