QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 13: Final Vote

Go down

Episode 13: Final Vote Empty Episode 13: Final Vote

Post by QG Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:33 pm

Sam is standing on the dock of the island. “Previously on Total Yeller Mania Castaways! In our final elimination ceremony of the season, we were treated to a three way tie when Yeller, Lauren, and Claire all got the same amount of votes. Rather than just eliminate all three of them and hand Dun Dun the million dollars, I decided to do a tie breaker. As the only person not up for elimination, Dun Dun was tasked with spinning a wheel that had Lauren, Claire, and Yeller’s faces on it. Ultimately, the wheel landed on Yeller, leaving Lauren, Claire, and Dun Dun as our semi finalists. The day after Yeller’s elimination, we jumped right into the final challenge: a race to the mysterious other side of the island! A race sounds pretty harmless, right? Wrong. The final three had to survive a jungle, where I may have rented a tiger to keep them busy. Lucky for them, Lauren has experience in intimidating tigers so they all escaped the encounter unscathed. However, things really took a turn when they reached the rapid river and Dun Dun knocked Claire into the water! Lauren was able to rescue Claire, but Dun Dun already got quite a bit of a lead on them. Claire and Lauren caught up to Dun Dun as she was crossing a rope bridge, and as revenge, Claire cut the rope for the bridge and sent Dun Dun plummeting to her death. Unfortunately for Lauren and Claire, that also left them with no way to cross the ravine and they had to find another way around. Once Lauren and Claire got close to the finish line, Dun Dun reemerged and was very upset over her fall. Lauren fended Dun Dun off while Claire went and secured herself a spot in the final two. That didn’t work out so well for Lauren though, since Dun Dun managed to knock her unconscious and claim the remaining spot in the final two. With Claire and Dun Dun as the finalists, they discovered what challenges would be awaiting them in the finale when I revealed that their peers, the eleven contestants that had been eliminated before them, would be deciding who wins the season! What do the past contestants have to say to our finalists? And what do our finalists have to say to them? And the biggest question of all, who will win Total Yeller Mania Castaways? Find out in the thrilling season finale of Total...Yeller...Mania...Castaways!” Sam says.

On the beach on the other side of the island, Claire and Dun Dun are facing Creepy Guy, Disk, Dylan, Mr. Whiskers, Cop, Chimney Man, Daisy, Andy, Grandma, Bo, Yeller, and Lauren. “So THEY are the ones who decide which one of us wins the million dollars?” Claire asks. “That’s right.” Sam confirms. “And how do you plan on milking that for an entire episode?” Claire wonders. “The girl raises an excellent question.” Bo points out. “Because there’s a bit more to it than just the eliminated contestants voting. This is a pretty big decision to make, deciding who will be walking away with the prize money, so I decided to give the two finalists the chance to endear themselves to the voters. Here’s how this works. Each eliminated contestants will have the chance to ask a question of Dun Dun and Claire, a question that may help sway their vote. Once each contestant has asked a question, the finalists will have the chance to plead their case as to why they should win. Soon after, the voting stage will begin and the winner of Total Yeller Mania Castaways will be decided after that. Sound simple enough?” Sam asks. Dun Dun steps forward. “Dun Dun think you all should vote for her because she really nice person.” Dun Dun says. All of the eliminated contestants begin laughing at her. “What? Did Dun Dun miss joke?” Dun Dun asks. “Lying to the people who are deciding your future probably isn’t the best way to win.” Sam says. “Was there lie?” Dun Dun asks. “Okay, enough chit chat! Lets start the questions! Creepy Guy, you’re up first.” Sam says. Creepy Guy steps forward. Claire leans in towards Dun Dun. “Does he even talk?” Claire whispers. Dun Dun shrugs. Creepy Guy stares intently at Dun Dun and Claire. “Will you get on with it already?!” Daisy asks. Creepy Guy then pulls out two pictures, one with apples drawn on it and one with french fries drawn on it. “Um...those are some really nice pictures.” Claire claims. “No they not, they suck!” Dun Dun states. “So, I don’t get it...what are we supposed to do with this?” Claire asks. “I think he wants you to pick which one you like better.” Sam says. “Oh, okay. Well, I mean...french fries are cool, but apples are healthier? So I guess I’ll go with apples.” Claire says. “Dun Dun, your answer is?” Sam asks. “Screw healthy! The more salt, the better! Dun Dun pick french fry!” Dun Dun says. “Satisfied, Creepy Guy?” Sam asks. Creepy Guy nods and walks back towards the eliminated contestants. “Perfect! Next up is...Disk!” Sam announces.

Disk steps forward from the crowd of eliminated contestants. “Hey Disk, long time no see buddy! How have you been?” Claire asks. “We never even talked to each other…” Disk says. “So? I still considered you a very good friend!!” Claire claims. “Dun Dun didn’t. Dun Dun no even remember you.” Dun Dun admits. “Gee...thanks.” Disk says. “Okay Disk, so what’s your question for our finalists?” Sam asks. “I want to know what your thoughts on digital media are.” Disk says. “What?” Claire asks. “Your...thoughts...on...DIGITAL MEDIA! How much clearer do I need to be?!” Disk questions. “I think you need to be a bit more specific.” Sam says. Disk sighs. “Whatever. The world is abandoning physical media. They’re buying movies digitally, video games digitally, whole freaking TV seasons digitally! What are your thoughts on the abandonment of physical media, more specifically, disks?” Disk asks. Claire shrugs. “Its just so much easier to have something downloaded instead of having to keep switching disks all the time.” Claire says. Disk gasps. “What?” Claire asks. “Personally, Dun Dun HATE digital!” Dun Dun says. “Can you like...elaborate? Why do you hate digital?” Disk asks. “Because, back in day, if Dun Dun wanted to steal movie, she would just steal movie. NOW, if Dun Dun want to steal movie, she have to steal whole computer! Dun Dun no want to steal computer for one movie! If she steal movie, people less likely to notice! They notice if she steal computer! Believe Dun Dun, she know from experience!” Dun Dun rants. “I think I’ve heard all I’ve needed to hear.” Disk says, before walking back to the crowd of eliminated contestants. “Have a grand day!” Claire tells Disk. “Okay, next up is Dylan!” Sam says.

Dylan steps forward and faces Claire and Dun Dun. “Hey Dylan, I was really sorry you got eliminated so early. You’ve always been one of my closest friends.” Claire says. “Dun Dun only sorry you no get eliminated sooner.” Dun Dun says. “Nice to see you again too, Dun Dun.” Dylan sarcastically says. “So what’s your question for Claire and Dun Dun?” Sam wonders. “So, lets say your home town is attacked by a criminal...lets call him The Faster, what do you do? Defend it? Run away? Die? What?” Dylan asks. “I would of course use my powers to defend it, which you already know because we used to fight together. Remember those days, Dylan? We used to be besties!” Claire says. “Dun Dun would not protect Littlebridge, that dump deserve to burn to ground. What Dun Dun would do is take advantage of disaster and loot stores, because Dun Dun is smart business lady who only think smart.” Dun Dun says. “So, you wouldn’t care if your friends and family all died? The people of your city?” Dylan asks. Dun Dun shakes her head. “Okay, good to know.” Dylan says. Dylan walks back to the crowd and Mr. Whiskers steps forward.

“Mr. Whiskers, do you have a question for our finalists?” Sam asks. “Mister of the Whiskers, you one of very few Dun Dun happy to see again.” Dun Dun says. Mr. Whiskers hisses at Dun Dun. “Doesn’t look like he’s happy to see you.” Claire notes. Mr. Whiskers clears his throat. “Meow meow meow, meow meow meow. Meow meow, meow?” Mr. Whiskers asks. “Does anyone know what he just said?” Claire asks. “I think he asked if either of you would be willing to share the prize money with him.” Yeller says. “What?! NO! I’m not sharing with you!” Claire says. “And Dun Dun not sharing with NO ONE!” Dun Dun yells. Mr. Whiskers goes flying at Claire and Dun Dun but Man-Shark grabs him and throws him back towards the eliminated contestants. “The next contestant to ask a question is...Cop!” Sam announces.

Cop walks forward towards Claire and Dun Dun. “Hello Cop.” Dun Dun says. “I can’t believe you made it to the final two. I guess crime really does pay.” Cop says. “That’s why you should vote for me, Cop! I’ve never been arrested before, my record is clean!” Claire says. “We’ll see about that.” Cop says. “What’s your question for Claire and Dun Dun?” Sam asks. “Lets say you get pulled over, right? The officer on the scene tells you that they have evidence you committed murder. How do you react?” Cop asks. “What is with all of these dumb scenarios?” Claire quietly wonders. “Dun Dun for one would not stick around. Dun Dun no get to where she is by going to jail, she master criminal.” Dun Dun says. “So what you’re saying is you would resist arrest?” Cop asks. “Is sky red?” Dun Dun asks. “Um...no?” Cop says. “...Oh.” Dun Dun says. Cop turns towards Claire. “Your answer?” Cop asks. “Um, I’d run obviously? I can’t get arrested! This face is too pretty for prison!” Claire says. Cop sighs. “I’ve heard all I need to.” Cop says.

COP’S CONFESSIONAL: “Is there a third option to vote for?!” Cop questions.

Cop walks back to the eliminated contestants just as Chimney Man steps forward. “Chimney Man, is there anything you’d like to ask our final two?” Sam asks. “Can’t I just vote?” Chimney Man asks. “No, you can’t! Ask question NOW!” Dun Dun demands. “Take your time Chimney Man, there’s no rush.” Claire says. “Since when Claire so patient?” Dun Dun asks. “Since I don’t want to alienate the people who will be deciding the winner!” Claire says. “Gee, I don’t even know what to ask…” Chimney Man says. “You think maybe you can figure out? We still have more contestants waiting their turn…” Sam points out. “Oh, I know! Do you believe in having your chimney swept?” Chimney Man asks. “Oh my God! Who CARES about the stupid chimney?!” Disk asks. Claire places her hand on her heart. “I care, and I believe that you should get your chimney swept AT LEAST once a week.” Claire claims. “Good answer. I think I’m going to cry.” Chimney Man says. Chimney Man turns towards Dun Dun. “Dun Dun no see point in sweeping chimney. It just gonna get dirty again anyway!” Dun Dun says. Chimney Man gasps. “How could you say something so awful?!” Chimney Man asks. “It no awful, it truth! DEAL WITH IT! If you cant stand heat, get out of chimney!” Dun Dun yells. Chimney Man starts crying and runs back to the eliminated contestants. “Okaaaaaay. Next up to ask a question is...Daisy!” Sam announces. “Oh no.” Claire mutters.

Daisy walks towards Claire and Dun Dun. “Hello ladies, its been a long time.” Daisy says. “Daisy, you’re looking well.” Claire claims. “Aw, how kind of you to say, Claire. You know, I’ve been thinking about you a lot since my unfortunate elimination.” Daisy admits. “Good things I hope.” Claire says. “I just can’t stop thinking about how you and Lauren soured me in the eyes of the viewers and got me voted off. And then of course the memory of you slapping me still hasn’t left me.” Daisy notes. “Yeah...sorry about that, I may have took things a bit too far.” Claire claims. “No harm done, especially since I’m now in a position to decide your fate. Will you be winning the million dollars? Or will you be sent home like the loser you are?” Daisy asks. “Does that mean sunflower is going to vote for Dun Dun?” Dun Dun asks. “Lets not get ahead of ourselves. I may hate Claire, but the fact that you have never gotten my name right is not lost on me!” Daisy says. “As much as I love drama, you’re giving a tad too much of it, Daisy. I called you up here because you’re supposed to ask Dun Dun and Claire a question.” Sam says. Daisy sighs. “Whatever. Might as well try to do SOMETHING to help with my decision, because right now I don’t feel either of them deserve to win. So, Claire, Dun Dun, I want you to tell me what you each like about me.” Daisy says.

CLAIRE’S CONFESSIONAL: “You’ve got to be freaking kidding me right now. She’s using her one question to fish for compliments? Glad to see she hasn’t changed a bit.” Claire complains.

“Um…” Claire says. “Um? Are we meditating or trying to come up with answers?” Daisy asks. “Shut up! I’m thinking!” Claire says. “This shouldn’t be too hard!” Daisy claims. “Dun Dun have idea! How about Lily have us list things we no like about her?” Dun Dun asks. “Daisy’s got an idea too! Why don’t you just do what was originally asked of you?!” Daisy asks. “Dun Dun smart, but she no miracle worker! She can’t come up with answers that no there!” Dun Dun says. “Oh, I know! You are very competitive. That’s a good quality...in a way.” Claire says. “Thanks Claire, I knew I could count on you. Dun Dun?” Daisy asks. “You...you have brown hair.” Dun Dun says. “...And?” Daisy asks. “Dun Dun have brown hair too, brown hair nice. It no look good on you, but it still nice color.” Dun Dun says. “Thanks…” Daisy says. “I think we’ve given enough spotlight to Daisy.” Sam says. “Actually, I don’t think you’ve given me NEARLY enough…” Daisy says. “Next up is Andy!” Sam announces.

Daisy walks back to the eliminated contestants as Andy joins Dun Dun and Claire. “Look, its my OTHER bestie! Hey Andy, its so good to see you! Dun Dun, you remember Andy, don’t you?” Claire asks. “Wasn’t his mother delusional old lady that thought she was queen?” Dun Dun asks. “Don’t talk about my poor mother like that! She was a wonderful woman!” Andy says. “I completely agree with you Andy, she was a wonderful woman.” Claire says. “You probably no even know her name!” Dun Dun accuses. “Of course I know her name! Last name was Goo, first name was Queen.” Claire says. Andy rolls his eyes. Sam walks over to Andy. “I know its a hard choice Andy, but that’s why we’re having you all ask these two questions to make the choice a little easier.” Sam says. “Okay, here it goes...if you win the million dollars, what do you plan on doing with it?” Andy questions. “I personally plan on giving to the poor.” Claire says. “And the lie detector has determined THAT is a lie!” Sam says. “Excuse me?” Claire asks. “Let me show you all a clip from our last episode.” Sam says, as Man-Shark wheels over a TV. Sam then hits play on the remote and one of Claire’s confessionals appear on the TV.

“If I win, I’m going to take Lauren on a romantic trip to Paris! First though, I’m gonna buy myself a new wardrobe. I mean, don’t get me wrong, my current wardrobe is fire, but with a million dollars, I could make it even MORE fire! Just imagine all the designer shoes I could buy with that money! Fur coats too! Faux, of course. Oh! You know what would go GREAT with a new wardrobe? A new car! Just imagine me in a $200,000 car pulling up in front of Lauren’s house, wearing my $500 sunglasses to go with my $3,000 outfit. But, if I want to get REALLY fancy, I’ll need a penthouse too. And it HAS to have a balcony, preferably by the beach...you know what? We might have to scrap that trip to Paris. I hope Lauren isn’t too disappointed.” Claire says.

Everyone gasps. “You LIAR!” Dun Dun shouts. “No, its not true! It can’t be! I’ve been framed! That video was doctored! I was forced to say those things!” Claire lies. “It too late! The people know who Claire REALLY is now!” Dun Dun says. “Can I just add that I’m not all that disappointed over not going to Paris?” Lauren asks. “Oh, thank goodness! I was really worried about that.” Claire says. “What about you, Dun Dun? What do you plan to do with the prize money?” Sam asks. “Dun Dun going to buy money printer so she never run out of money!” Dun Dun says. “Is that something that really exists? I need to get me one of those.” Yeller says.

DUN DUN’S CONFESSIONAL: “Dun Dun would have lied and said something stupid like donate to charity, but since Pam have receipts, she no wanna risk it.” Dun Dun says.

Andy walks back to the eliminated contestants. “Next up is...Grandma!” Sam says. Grandma walks over to Dun Dun and Claire. “Hey Claire, remember me?” Grandma asks. “Of course I do! How could I forget a sweet lady like you?” Claire asks. “Don’t call me sweet!” Grandma snaps. “Dun Dun remember you, Grandma. You angry woman, Dun Dun like that.” Dun Dun says. “Why thank you my dear. Anyway, about that dumb question...let me think…” Grandma says. “Try not to strain yourself…” Claire mumbles. “WHAT WAS THAT?!” Grandma asks. “Nothing, fearsome and gruesome!” Claire says. “That’s better. Now for my question...ah! I’ve got one! True or false! Old people are just as capable as people half their age!” Grandma asks. “True!” Claire and Dun Dun both shout. “The answer is FALSE you morons! As a young and hip lady, I’m getting tired of having to help all these old biddies with things like steaming their favorite TV shows, how to picture call on a computer, or how to make one of them ticking clock videos!” Grandma says. “Ticking what?” Claire asks. “Is that some kind of bomb?” Dun Dun wonders. “If I have to explain it to you, then you’re part of the problem girly! I’m done with you dimwits.” Grandma says, before storming back to the eliminated contestants. “Vote Dun Dun!” Dun Dun calls after her. “The next contestant to ask a question is...Bo! Come on up, Bo!” Sam says.

Bo walks over to Claire and Dun Dun. “Hello ladies, it is lovely to see you both again.” Bo says. “Hey Bo, its good to see you too.” Claire says. “Why old bald man allowed to vote? He old! He no know what he doing!” Dun Dun claims. “I’m guessing you have a question for them, Bo?” Sam asks. “Of course I do. Claire, Dun Dun, what do you plan to do if you win the million dollars?” Bo asks. “Sorry Bo, Andy already asked that. Pick another question.” Sam says. “Oh, very well...lets see...ah! I know! If you have a candy wrapper and there is no trash barrel, what do you do? Do you search until you are able to locate the trash barrel, or do you simply drop the candy wrapper on the ground?” Bo asks. “I mean, its a candy wrapper! I’d just put it in my pocket or something until I could find a trash barrel.” Claire says. “Dun Dun drop it on ground.” Dun Dun says. “But, what about the environment?” Bo asks. “What has the environment ever done for Dun Dun?! NOTHING!” Dun Dun yells. “Its provided you with oxygen!” Bo points out. “Well Dun Dun never ask it to do that! Why do Dun Dun owe environment for something she no even ask for?!” Dun Dun asks. “I rest my case.” Bo says. “This isn’t a courtroom.” Sam points out. “Then I am done! Bloody done! I am sick and tired of these unhinged people!” Bo yells, as he walks back to the eliminated contestants. “Next up is Yeller!” Sam says.

Yeller walks over to Dun Dun and Claire. “You’ve done pretty well for yourself, huh Dun Dun? You know you were supposed to take me to the final two, right?” Yeller asks. “You know Dun Dun no care, right?” Dun Dun asks. “Dun Dun! Is that anyway to talk to a very good friend of yours?” Claire asks. “You can stop buttering me up, princess. I don’t like you either!” Yeller says. “Oh…” Claire says. “And that’s why we have you asking these questions, to give you a clearer idea of who you want to win!” Sam says. “I don’t want either of them to win!” Yeller argues. “Well you have to pick one! And while you’re at it, pick a question!” Sam says. Yeller sighs. “Alright...so, do either of you think using your Dad’s credit card without his permission is wrong? My thinking is that it isn’t, because he’s my Dad and what’s mine is mine and what’s his is also mine. But...he seems to find it problematic every time I take it and splurge a little.” Yeller says. “That’s because I’m in bloody debt because of you!” Bo shouts. “Can someone please tell the peanut gallery to shut up?!” Yeller asks. “Is that a serious question? Stealing in general is wrong!” Claire says. “May Dun Dun spoke?” Dun Dun asks. “I guess…” Claire says. “Dun Dun think if he no want you using card, maybe he should not let it be so accessible.” Dun Dun says. “Its in his wallet usually, you think that’s accessible?” Yeller asks. “Of course! People wallet get stolen all time! Those people smart enough to no keep things in wallet they no want to get used! If old bald man no want you to use credit card, he should lock in safe like normal person!” Dun Dun says. “That has to be some of the stupidest logic I’ve ever heard, and I’ve heard plenty of stupid things from you!” Claire says. “Claire the one who stupid! Wallet stealing is hip and today! She should try it sometime!” Dun Dun says. Yeller walks back to the eliminated questions. “Last and not least is Lauren!” Sam says.

Lauren approaches Claire and Dun Dun. “How’s your head, babe?” Claire asks. “Its a little better.” Lauren says. “This no fair! Lauren vote should be disqualified! She have unfair prejudice against Dun Dun!” Dun Dun claims. “Yeah, that tends to happen when you hit someone over the head. That’s your own fault.” Sam says. “It no Dun Dun’s fault! NOTHING Dun Dun’s fault!” Dun Dun claims. Sam turns towards Lauren. “Any questions for our final two?” Sam asks. “I do have a question. What are your thoughts on using the prize money to blow up this island?” Lauren asks. “I’m there. Just send me a link for the explosives on Bombazon and I’ll make the arrangements.” Claire says. “Dun Dun would like to bomb island, but then Dun Dun must think...what if Dun Dun can win another million in next season? Then Dun Dun have two million dollar! Dun Dun can buy not one but TWO money printing machines with two million dollars!” Dun Dun exclaims. “Okay great, can I sit back down now?” Lauren asks Sam. “Sure.” Sam says. Lauren walks back to the eliminated contestants.

“Okay, now that all of the contestants have asked their one question, its time for the two of you to plead your case! Why do you deserve your fellow contestants vote? Claire, I’ll let you go first.” Sam says. Claire steps forward. “Okay, so I know some of you don’t like me, but lets be real here for a sec. I am the protagonist of this story. Sure, I’ve made mistakes, I’ve done some questionable things this season, but look at the alternative! Dun Dun is a pathological liar, a cheat, a thief, a con artist, a shady businesswoman, you name it! Do you really want to put a million dollars into her hands? Imagine the kind of damage she could do with that kind of money, especially when she realizes there is no such thing as a money printing machine!” Claire says. “Say what?” Dun Dun asks. “She’s going to be in a rage! Nations will collapse, lives will be at risk if she wins! Please, do the right thing...vote Claire, if you Dare.” Claire says. “A campaign slogan, really?” Sam asks. “What? Its catchy!” Claire argues. “Sure it is...Dun Dun, its your turn.” Sam says. “Dun Dun suggest you no believe Claire’s lies. Dun Dun no liar, or cheat, or thief, or con artist, or shady businesswoman. Dun Dun stand for truth, justice, kindness, all things good! Dun Dun no believe money printing machine no exist, but even if it don’t, Dun Dun gonna invent one with her million, and when she does, she going to give each of you one million dollar! That who Dun Dun is at her car…” Dun Dun says. “You mean core?” Claire asks. “DUN DUN MEAN CAR! THAT WHO SHE IS AT HER CAR! NICE, KIND, CALM WOMAN! VOTE DUN DUN FOR SOME FUN FUN!” Dun Dun screams. “Okay, now that that’s out of the way, its time for the eleven past contestants to cast their votes.” Sam says.

30 Minutes Later…

Sam is holding an envelope. “And we’re back! In my hand I hold the name of the winner. I want to assure you for legal reasons that this win is 100% authentic and there is no way anyone could have tampered with it. The two of you have fought hard to get here, arguably harder than everyone else that has competed this season. But unfortunately, only one of you can walk away with the million dollars. So, with all of that being said, the winner of Total Yeller Mania Castaways is...Dun Dun!” Sam exclaims. “WHAT?!” Claire asks. “Dun Dun won! She really won! All her lies and tricks finally pay off!” Dun Dun exclaims. Lauren walks over to Claire and hugs her. “I’m sorry, I know you really wanted to win.” Lauren says. “I just-I don’t get how she could have won! I know not everyone likes me, but even more people dislike her!” Claire says. “She was less fake.” Yeller says. “Fake? I was trying to be NICE!” Claire shouts. “No, you were TRYING to buy our votes!” Daisy argues. “And who did you vote for?!” Claire asks. “Well...I voted for you, but only because Dun Dun said my hair doesn’t look good. If not for that, I definitely would’ve gone team Dun Dun.” Daisy says. Dun Dun walks over to Sam. “Dun Dun believe Pam have something for her?” Dun Dun asks. “Oh, right! The money!” Sam says. Sam pulls out a briefcase and Dun Dun’s eyes light up. “Oh...my...Dun Dun.” Dun Dun says. “Here it is, Dun Dun. One...million...DOLLARS!” Sam announces. Sam goes to hand Dun Dun the briefcase, but Mr. Whiskers jumps in and grabs it! Suddenly, Dun Dun’s eyes turn red. “GIVE...THAT...BACK!!!!” Dun Dun yells. Mr. Whiskers runs off into the woods with it. “Uh oh, that wasn’t supposed to happen. New challenge, get the briefcase away from Mr. Whiskers!” Sam announces. “Why should we do anything?! The game is over, Dun Dun won!” Disk points out. “How would you all like the chance to win another million dollars?” Sam asks. Suddenly, the thirteen contestants run into the woods after Mr. Whiskers.

LAUREN’S CONFESSIONAL: “I’m not all that interested in playing this stupid game again, but if all I need to do is get the briefcase away from some cat, that’s definitely doable.” Lauren says.

Mr. Whiskers is running through the woods when he reaches the ravine Dun Dun fell into in the previous episode. As Mr. Whiskers looks down, Dun Dun, Claire, Lauren, Yeller, Bo, Grandma, Andy, Daisy, Chimney Man, Cop, Dylan, Disk, and Creepy Guy all corner him. Mr. Whiskers hisses at them. “Hand over briefcase you flea bag!!!” Dun Dun shouts. Mr. Whiskers holds the briefcase over the ravine. “NO! Mr. Whiskers, you do not want to do this!” Cop says. “Why not?” Daisy questions. “You know what? That’s a good question.” Cop says. “Please Mister of the Whiskers! Let Dun Dun have money! She deserve it! If you care at all about Dun Dun, you give her that money right NOW!” Dun Dun demands. Mr. Whiskers then drops the briefcase into the ravine! “OH NO DUN DUN!” Dun Dun screams. Dun Dun runs and jumps into the ravine! “Oh no you don’t! I deserve that money!” Claire says, before jumping into the water. “I can’t believe she just did that. I better get in there and help her.” Lauren says, before jumping into the ravine. “Wait, if I get to the briefcase before Dun Dun, that money could be mine!” Daisy realizes. Daisy then jumps into the ravine as well. “As someone who was unfairly eliminated, that money is mine!” Yeller says, before running and jumping into the ravine. “Son, NO!” Bo exclaims. Bo runs after Yeller and jumps in. “You idiots! As usual, Grandma has to help everyone!” Grandma says, before jumping into the ravine. “Stop in the name of the law! Unauthorized cliff diving is illegal! I think…” Cop says, before jumping into the ravine. Disk walks over to the ravine and looks into the water. “Hm, I like money, but I like my life even more…” Disk notes. Chimney Man walks up to him. “Come on, buddy! This is your chance to win!” Chimney Man says. “Yeah, but I don’t want to jump! That’s dangerous!” Disk points out. “Its not jumping if I push you!” Chimney Man says. “Wait, hold on, lets talk about this!” Disk says, before Chimney Man pushes him in. Chimney Man then jumps in after Disk!

DYLAN’S CONFESSIONAL: “I would jump, but I don’t need the money that badly. I don’t want to look desperate like the rest of them!” Dylan says.

ANDY’S CONFESSIONAL: “I’m...not a big fan of cliff diving. I was glad I wasn’t around for the challenge where they did that.” Andy says.

CREEPY GUY’S CONFESSIONAL: Creepy Guy stares into the camera.

Claire, Lauren, Dun Dun, Daisy, Disk, Chimney Man, Cop, Yeller, Bo, and Grandma are all in the water. “Where’s the stupid money?!” Daisy wonders. Dun Dun notices the briefcase floating in the water nearby and her eyes light up. “There!” Dun Dun exclaims. Dun Dun begins swimming towards it but then a piranha comes up from the water and swallows the briefcase whole! “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO”! Dun Dun screams. “How did that thing even fit a whole briefcase in its mouth?” Yeller wonders. Sam walks up on the beach next to them. “Wow, real bummer about the whole briefcase thing. I’m glad I don’t pay out of pocket for these prizes, or I might actually be upset.” Sam says. Dun Dun points at Sam. “YOU! This YOUR doing!” Dun Dun shouts. “How is this MY fault?!” Sam questions. “You did kinda put those piranhas in the water.” Claire points out. “Okay, MAYBE its SORT OF my fault.” Sam admits. “Right.” Lauren says. “Don’t worry though, all is not lost. You’ll get the chance to win a million dollars again, each of you!” Sam says. “We do?! What’s the challenge?” Claire asks. “Not challenge, challenges! You’ll get the chance to win a million dollars in the NEXT season!” Sam announces. “Oh no…” Lauren says. “Again?!” Claire asks. “You’ve got to be kidding me!” Cop complains. “That’s right, Dun Dun, Claire, Lauren, Yeller, Bo, Grandma, Daisy, Chimney Man, Cop, and Disk, the ten of you will be joining four other contestants to compete in a brand new set of challenges, in a different setting! That’s right, for the time being, we’re putting the island behind us.” Sam reveals. Dylan, Andy, Creepy Guy, and Mr. Whiskers can be seen on top of the ravine. “What about us?” Dylan asks. “Sorry, only contestants that are in the water qualify for the next season!” Sam says. Mr. Whiskers lets out a furious scream. “Is it possible to trade places with someone so I am not subjected to the horrors of the next season?” Bo asks. “Nope! When you signed your latest contract, you signed on for four more seasons, including Total Yeller Mania Castaways, which means you are obligated to compete in three more seasons if we ask you!” Sam says. “Oh dear…” A disappointed Bo says.

DAISY’S CONFESSIONAL: “They all thought they were rid of me, that they would never have to deal with me again! I’m sorry to disappoint, but I’m back...and this time, I am GOING to win even if it kills them!” Daisy says.

CHIMNEY MAN’S CONFESSIONAL: “I feel so honored that I get to compete in another season! Wouldn’t it be so cool if I won?” Chimney Man asks.

DISK’S CONFESSIONAL: “What did I do to deserve another season of this crap?! I was lucky to be eliminated in the second episode! It spared me from being subjected to all the craziness Sam put those other idiots through!” Disk says.

DUN DUN’S CONFESSIONAL: “Why do Dun Dun have to compete in season for money she already won?! Just give Dun Dun the money!” Dun Dun demands.

GRANDMA’S CONFESSIONAL: “I was really holding back this season, but that ain’t gonna happen anymore! This time, I’m in it to win it!” Grandma claims.

COP’S CONFESSIONAL: “The only good thing about this dumb show is its like jury duty, you tell your work you can’t come in for a while and they have to pay you! Don’t ask me how Total Yeller Mania has that sort of power but I’m not going to question it if it means getting more days off.” Cop says.

Sam, Man-Shark, Dun Dun, Claire, Lauren, Yeller, Bo, Grandma, Andy, Daisy, Cop, Chimney Man, Dylan, Disk, and Creepy Guy are all standing on a boat. “Here it is, cast, our last look at the island! Are you gonna miss it?” Sam asks. “No.” Dylan states. “Well the show isn’t going to miss you when you don’t compete next season!” Sam says. Sam looks around. “Wait, where is Mr. Whiskers?” Sam wonders. Suddenly, the whole island blows up! Mr. Whiskers can be seen exiting the cloud of smoke on a speed boat, laughing maniacally. “Now we DEFINITELY won’t be back on the island next season…” Sam says. “Shame.” Daisy sarcastically says. Sam turns to face the camera. “And that is another season of Total Yeller Mania concluded! I am your host Sam, this has been Total Yeller Mania Castaways, and I will see you next season on Total...Yeller...Mania...Director’s Cut!” Sam exclaims.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down