QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 05: I Spy!

Go down

Episode 05: I Spy! Empty Episode 05: I Spy!

Post by QG Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:31 pm

Sam is standing in the middle of the film lot. “Last time on Total Yeller Mania Director’s Cut! After our cast arrived on the island from last season, The Overbearing Producers had to watch as one of their own got sent home. This time, it was Kooky, who was definitely not too happy to be getting the boot, or should I say clown shoe? Haha, I’m hilarious. Anyways, after Kooky left the circus and took the clown car home, the remaining cast members were tasked with surviving a night out in the woods. The Overbearing Producers surprisingly didn’t seem to struggle much, especially with Grandma on their team. The Devious Divas on the other hand? They were a mess! A civil war broke out in the team with Claire and Daisy working to keep the others in check while Dun Dun, Leafy Fan, and Chimney Man teamed up to fight back against Claire and Daisy. Meanwhile, poor alliance-less Cop was stuck in the middle. Moving on, The Overbearing Producers went toe to toe with a bear, which Grandma tossed across the woods and which landed with The Devious Divas, more accurately, on top of Cop. Cop got knocked out, and Daisy was convinced that the bear was a robot. That didn’t sit well with the bear so he beat the crap out of her. With Cop and Daisy both knocked out, Claire, Leafy Fan, Dun Dun, and Chimney Man fled back to the campsite which meant their team lost the challenge. Since The Devious Divas are up for elimination, that means Daisy, Claire, Cop, Dun Dun, Leafy Fan, or Chimney Man could end up going home! Who will it be? And will this person’s elimination do anything to remedy the war brewing between The Divas? Find out in an all new episode of Total...Yeller...Mania...Director’s Cut!” Sam says.

Daisy, Claire, Cop, Dun Dun, Leafy Fan, and Chimney Man are all seated in front of the stage when Sam walks onto it. “Good evening, everyone! Sorry to say but our little vacay at the island is over, which means its back to the usual business for us! Award shows, people being driven home in a bus that doesn’t have any brakes, all that fun stuff! By the way Daisy, how are you feeling after getting mauled by that bear?” Sam asks. Daisy is in a wheelchair, her entire body in a cast. “I...I can’t feel anything…” Daisy mutters. “Good! That means its healing! Anyways, on to more important things, time to hand out the awards! Dun Dun, despite the fact that you did everything possible to make your team lose, you’re safe!” Sam says, as he tosses Dun Dun an award. “Chimney Man and Leafy Fan, despite the fact that you aided Dun Dun, you two are also safe!” Sam says, as he throws Chimney Man and Leafy Fan awards. “Wow, Leafy! All we have to do is sabotage our team and we don’t get voted out? Cool!” Leafy Fan exclaims. “Dun Dun been trying to tell you.” Dun Dun says. “Claire! You’re also safe this time.” Sam says, as he throws Claire an award. “Yes!” Claire exclaims. “Cop and Daisy, you both have votes against you, which means one of you is going home tonight!” Sam says. “But I didn’t even do anything! I stayed out of their stupid little war!” Cop snaps. “Maybe that’s the problem! The audience likes drama! Apparently not all of the audience though since people voted for Daisy.” Sam says. Daisy grunts. “Is she trying to say something?” Chimney Man asks. “She said she’s going to find out who voted her and then she is going to go to their house and cut their throat.” Claire says. “Dun Dun can relate.” Dun Dun says. “Out of curiosity, who do you divas want to go home out of the two?” Sam wonders. “I mean, Daisy is pretty useless now that she’s in a wheelchair and wrapped up like a mummy.” Claire says. Daisy growls in anger. “Dun Dun do not know...she hate cops, but she hate flowers too!” Dun Dun says. Leafy Fan gasps. “FLOWER RUINER!” Leafy Fan shouts. “What?!” Dun Dun asks. “Personally, I think Grandma should go home. She’s just so mean!” Chimney Man says. “She’s also on the other team!” Claire points out. “Is she? Wow! When did that happen?” Chimney Man wonders. Sam sighs. “Anyways...the final award goes to...Daisy!” Sam says, before throwing an award at Daisy, hitting her in the head and knocking her out of her wheelchair. Cop stands up. “People voted me out?! ME?!” Cop asks. “I know, so shocking. You were such a fascinating character.” Sam sarcastically says. “I am NOT a character! I’m a human being with human feelings!” Cop snaps. “You are a stick figure!” Claire points out. “No one asked you, you dizzy blonde!” Cop tells her. Claire gasps. “Rude! That’s why we didn’t want you in our alliance!” Claire says. The bus pulls up. “Your ride is here, Cop!” Sam announces. Cop walks towards the bus. “Fine, I’ll go, but you people are gonna be lost without me and my strategic mind! You will feel the loss of my presence!” Cop says, before getting on the bus. The bus drives off. “Anyone know who that guy was?” Chimney Man asks. Dun Dun shrugs. “I think he said he was a game show host. Was he the host of this show?” Leafy Fan wonders. Dun Dun shrugs. “Good luck to you, Claire! You’re gonna need it!” Sam says. Claire sighs.

The next day, The Overbearing Producers are sitting in the cafeteria. “I heard the Divas had a rough time last challenge.” Disk says. “Well yeah, they lost.” Yeller notes. “I heard it was rougher than that.” Disk reveals. “Rougher than losing? What happened?” Yeller asks. “Nice try, baldy. I don’t talk without getting paid!” Disk says. “Nice try, dear friend, but my son will never go for that.” Bo claims. Yeller hands Disk a wad of cash. “Spill the tea!” Yeller says. “Cop got crushed by a bear and Daisy got beat up by one!” Disk reveals. “Nooooooooo.” A shocked Yeller says. “Yes, its true!” Disk says. “I also heard those kids are fighting like cats and dogs! Nothing like handing us easy wins!” Grandma says. Claire wheels Daisy in. “Looks like the rumors are true! Couldn’t happen to a nicer snake!” Yeller says. “You know, it isn’t nice to antagonize someone who is in a wheelchair.” Claire says. “That flake had no problem antagonizing everybody else! Its about time she got what she deserved! And come on, you mean to tell me you don’t ever have the urge to just shove her out of that chair?” Grandma asks. “N-no! Of course not! That would be wrong!” Claire says.

CLAIRE’S CONFESSIONAL: “I admit that ever since the “incident”, I have been having deeply disturbing fantasies of shoving Daisy out of that chair and leaving her, but I know that would be wrong. Lauren wouldn’t want me to stoop that low.” Claire says. Lauren appears on Claire’s shoulder. “Do it, babe. Kick her in the throat while she’s down too!” Lauren urges. “Well, when you put it like that…” Claire says.

Dun Dun, Chimney Man, and Leafy Fan walk into the cafeteria. “What beautiful day! Dun Dun no have to worry about cop catching her do something illegal no more! She can live free and do illegal without fear!” Dun Dun exclaims. “Yeah, now instead we’re down two teammates!” Claire says. “Two? I thought we only lost one! Did I miss a challenge? Did I miss a few challenges?” Chimney Man asks. “No! I’m talking about Cop getting booted and Daisy being incapacitated!” Claire says. Dun Dun looks around. “Dun Dun no see Lily anywhere.” Dun Dun says. “She’s right here! In the bandages!” Claire points out. “That no Lily, that mummy. There difference you know.” Dun Dun says. Daisy growls at Dun Dun. “Chill out! Its not good for your blood pressure, you’re going to give yourself a heart attack! Hopefully…” Claire mutters. Daisy glares at Claire. “Hopefully as in hopefully NOT!” Claire claims. Sam walks in. “Good morning cast! Good news, the number of contestants left is now in single digits!” Sam reveals. “Does that mean the teams are merging?” Yeller asks. “No, not yet. You’ve still gotta put up with your teammates for a few more episodes.” Sam says. “Fantastic…” Claire mutters. “But enough about that, time to talk about the next challenge! You better put your secret agent sunglasses on, because today you’ll be competing in a spy movie challenge!” Sam announces. “Mother, you used to be a spy! Perhaps your experience could prove useful!” Bo suggests. “My experience always proves useful, ask the bear I beat up last time!” Grandma says. “Before we begin, have any of you heard of the legendary Crystal Flamingo?” Sam asks. “Is that Pokemon?” Dun Dun asks. “I think its a Yugioh card.” Yeller says. “It is neither! And if none of you have heard of it, that’s probably because its not a real legend.” Sam says. “Then why did you bother asking us?” Claire wonders. “To build some suspense!” Sam shouts. “Its okay, Sam. I’m in suspense.” Chimney Man says. “Suck up.” Yeller says. “Anyways, to provide some made up backstory, the Crystal Flamingo may seem innocent enough, but it is actually a weapon of mass destruction! In fact, word on the street is that the flamingo can blow up the planet if it falls into the wrong hands!” Sam says. “That’s dumb, you can’t blow up the entire planet all at once! You’d need more than some stupid flamingo!” Yeller says. “Shhhhh! This was just getting good!” Leafy Fan says. “Here at the TYMIA, Total Yeller Mania Intelligence Agency, we got word that the flamingo is being kept in a government base and that they plan on using it soon. The goal of this operation is to retrieve the flamingo, escape the compound, and return the flamingo to the film lot. Whichever team is able to complete the mission successfully will receive a well deserved promotion, AKA, they win the challenge! The team that does not bring the flamingo back will have to send someone home.” Sam says. “Can team Dun Dun switch mummy out for different teammate? Dun Dun feel it just hold Dun Dun forward.” Dun Dun says. “You mean hold you back?” Sam asks. “No! Dun Dun mean FORWARD!” Dun Dun shouts. “Well to answer your question, like I’ve said before, there will be NO team switching!” Sam says. “No need to yell about it Pam.” Dun Dun says. “I’M NOT YELLING!!! Anyways...lets head to the compound.” Sam says.

Sam and the two teams are now outside a large building. “So...how does this work exactly? Do we just all run in there and race to the flamingo?” Yeller asks. “Sort of. I’ll be separating both teams in the beginning by having you both taking different entrances. Once inside, you can make your way to the flamingo however you see fit.” Sam says. “So we just find this flamingo? I doubt its that easy.” Disk says. “Of course not! This is a government facility! That means there are going to be traps in place to stop you from making off with their weapon! Better keep an eye out, not all traps will be visible.” Sam says. “I imagine that is why they call them traps…” Bo says. “Any questions?” Sam asks. Dun Dun raises her hand. Sam sighs. “Yes?” Sam asks. “Can we boot mummy off team now?” Dun Dun asks. “Since there aren’t any more questions, lets start!” Sam says.

On one side of the building, The Devious Divas enter, with Claire wheeling Daisy in. “So this seems like a big building...any idea where that flamingo might be?” Claire asks. Dun Dun shrugs. “Very helpful.” Claire says. “I have excellent directional skills, I will lead our team!” Chimney Man says. “Lead us to failure?” Dun Dun asks. “Hey, don’t talk to me like that! We’re supposed to be in an alliance!” Chimney Man points out. “There no point of alliance now Cop and Rose gone!” Dun Dun says. “Omg! Daisy is NOT gone! She is literally right here underneath the bandages!” Claire says. “Dun Dun no see resemblance.” Dun Dun says. “Hey, where’d Leafy Fan go?” Chimney Man asks. “Who?” Dun Dun asks. “The girl with the leaf! Aren’t you two roommates or something?” Claire asks. “Something.” Dun Dun answers. “Wait, so Leafy Fan is gone, huh?” Claire asks. “I don’t see her anywhere.” Chimney Man says. “Rip.” Dun Dun says. “No one said that she died!” Claire points out. “There no other explanation. She gone to big tree in sky along with dumb leaf.” Dun Dun says. “You...I...never mind, lets just go and find her.” Claire says.

Leafy Fan is skipping through a corridor in the facility humming to herself. “Wow Leafy, this place is great! We should vacation here next year!” Leafy Fan says. Leafy Fan steps on a hidden switch on the floor and several arrows are fired from the wall in her direction! “Those don’t look very welcoming.” Leafy Fan says. Claire, Dun Dun, Chimney Man, and Daisy come around the corner. “I am telling you she’s not dead!” Claire says. “Yes she is! Blaire must accept difficult fax!” Dun Dun says. “What does faxing have to do with any of this?! Are you going to fax me the death certificate?” Claire asks. Leafy Fan runs by them. “RUN!” Leafy Fan shouts. Claire notices the arrows barreling towards them and her eyes widen. “Oh crap.” Claire says. “Your esteemed leader is telling you all to RUN! EVERY MAN AND WOMAN FOR THEMSELVES!” Chimney Man yells. Claire, Chimney Man, and Dun Dun all duck behind Daisy’s wheelchair and Daisy ends up getting hit with the arrows! Claire, Chimney Man, and Dun Dun come out from behind Daisy. “What do you know? You aren’t holding us back after all!” Claire says. Daisy lets out a frustrated growl. Claire pulls out an arrow from Daisy. “Chill, your cast is so thick the arrow didn’t even go all the way through.” Claire notes. Leafy Fan walks back over to them. “This hotel SUCKS! LEAFY AND I ARE GIVING IT 1 STAR!” Leafy Fan shouts.

Yeller, Grandma, Bo, and Disk arrive at a corridor that is filled with lasers. “Well this looks kinda dangerous.” Yeller admits. “Kind of? Its a bloody death trap! We are never going to make it through there! I fear we have already lost!” Bo says. Grandma slaps Bo! “Will you shut up?! I don’t want that kinda negativity on my team!” Grandma yells. “My apologies mother, I am just having difficulty understanding how we are meant to make it through such an elaborately built security system.” Bo says. “Watch, learn, and hold on to your mustache, ‘cause Grandma is about to teach you a thing or two!” Grandma says. “Rip.” Disk says. Grandma does some quick stretching before running straight towards the lasers! “MOTHER NO!” Bo shouts. Grandma then does a cartwheel into the lasers, lands in between them, does a somersault through more of them, slides underneath some more, and then reaches the other side! “See? Piece of cake!” Grandma says. “That is one strange granny.” Disk comments. Grandma hits a switch on the wall and all of the lasers turn off! “Lets go! We don’t got any time to waste!” Grandma tells them. Yeller, Bo, and Disk run to the other side of the corridor and meet up with Grandma.

In another part of the facility, Claire is wheeling Daisy through a long corridor as Chimney Man, Dun Dun, and Leafy Fan follow behind her. Claire stops in her tracks. “Wait a minute, didn’t we already come this way?” Claire asks. “ENOUGH! Dun Dun sick and tired of Blaire stupidity!” Dun Dun shouts. “Oooooh, drama!” Chimney Man says. “Pass the popcorn!” Leafy Fan says. “What popcorn?” Chimney Man asks. “Excuse me?!” Claire asks. “You been leading Dun Dun and friends in circles for days!” Dun Dun claims. “We’ve only been in here for 15 minutes!” Claire points out. “DUN DUN NOT FINISHED! If Blaire no have clue what she doing, Dun Dun taking over!” Dun Dun says. “No, you’re not! You’re either going to make us lose or get us killed!” Claire says. “It worth risk!” Dun Dun claims. “No it isn’t! Tell her, Daisy!” Claire urges. Daisy moans in pain. “See? Daisy agrees!” Claire says. “She no here! She got sent home, remember?!” Dun Dun asks. “No she did not, you idiot!” Claire snaps. “Dun Dun know you are but what is Dun Dun?” Dun Dun asks. “The bane of my existence!” Claire says. “Dun Dun is running poll! Do anyone have a pole around?” Dun Dun asks. “There’s one outside our house. Do you want me to go back and get it?” Leafy Fan asks. “No! That take too much time! We have to go without. So, show of hand, who want Dun Dun to lead team?” Dun Dun asks. No one raises their hands. Dun Dun then shoots a glare at Leafy Fan and Chimney Man so they raise their hands! “Yay Dun Dun! Boo everyone else!” Leafy Fan cheers. “There’s no better leader than Dun Dun! Here here!” Chimney Man says. Dun Dun turns towards Claire and Daisy. “See? You and Mummy number out!” Dun Dun says. Claire sighs. “You know what? Fine! I don’t care! I really do not care anymore! Lead our team into failure!” Claire says. “It okay. Even if Devious Dun Duns do lose, Dun Dun no get voted out. She fan favorite you know!” Dun Dun says.

CHIMNEY MAN’S CONFESSIONAL: “Dun Dun is such an inspiration. She could blow up her whole team and still not get voted off because the audience likes her. I wish I could kill everybody and not get voted off...not that I would. That would be wrong.” Chimney Man says.

Grandma kicks open a door, walks into the room and gasps. Yeller, Bo, and Disk follow and all three gasp as well. The Crystal Flamingo is revealed to be sitting on a pedestal in the middle of the room! “We did it! We won the challenge!” Yeller exclaims. “No we didn’t! We’ve still gotta get the flamingo back to the film lot!” Disk points out. “You really think that will be a problem? I don’t see the other team anywhere.” Yeller notes. Yeller begins walking towards the flamingo. “Grandson, stop! It could be a trap!” Grandma shouts. “I don’t see no traps around here!” Yeller says. As Yeller steps on a certain spot on the floor, beeping can be heard. “What’s that noise? Is that a microwave going off?” Yeller wonders. Suddenly, an explosion detonates underneath Yeller and he flies backwards into the wall! Bo runs to Yeller’s side. “Son! Are you alright?” Bo asks. “Yeah...I think.” Yeller says. Yeller stands up. “That could’ve killed me!” Yeller shouts. “Relax! It was only a small explosion! Not like you lost any limbs or anything!” Sam says over an intercom. “So if the floor is covered with land mines, how are we supposed to reach the flamingo?” Bo wonders. “I’ve got a great idea!” Grandma says. “I shudder to ask what that may be.” Bo says. “Calm down you wimp, you won’t be getting hurt at all.” Grandma says. “He won’t be? Who will then?” Yeller asks. Grandma picks up Disk. “What do you think you’re doing?! Put me down!” Grandma then hurls Disk towards the pedestal holding the flamingo! Disk grabs a hold of the pedestal as he is flying and then climbs on top of it. “YAHTZEE!” Grandma yells. “Mother, why did you just yell that?” Bo wonders. “Its an old lady thing.” Grandma says. Disk picks up the Crystal Flamingo. “I’ve got it!” Disk exclaims. “Good work, Disk!” Grandma tells him. “Now how do I get back?” Disk asks. There’s a moment of silence as Yeller and Bo look at Grandma. “Well jeez Louise, I didn’t think of that.” Grandma admits.

Dun Dun walks down a corridor with Leafy Fan, Chimney Man, Claire, and Daisy tailing behind her. “At least this hallway doesn’t look familiar.” Chimney Man says. “How can you tell? They all look the same.” Claire notes. “He smarter than you, dummy! That how he tell!” Dun Dun says. “Speaking of being smart, I’m not sure walking through here so fast is the best way to go considering this place is filled with traps.” Claire says. “Nonsense! This hallway safe! Dun Dun say so!” Dun Dun says. Dun Dun steps on a switch in the floor and alarms begin going off! “INTRUDER ALERT! INTRUDER ALERT!” A robotic voice can be heard repeating. “Dun Dun deem hallway UNSAFE! How dare Blaire force her to come down it!” Dun Dun says. “I just can’t even anymore…” Claire mutters. A panel in the wall opens up and robots come out, heading straight towards the Devious Divas! “Pretty sure this is the part where we run.” Claire says. Dun Dun jumps onto Daisy’s lap in the wheelchair. “Drive woman, DRIVE!” Dun Dun shouts. Claire begins pushing the wheelchair and running, along with Chimney Man and Leafy Fan.

Back in the room of the flamingo, Disk is still sitting on top of the pedestal. “Any ideas yet?” Disk asks. “Quiet! I’m THINKING!” Grandma shouts. “We could always just have him walk back. If he gets blown up, he gets blown up. Just gotta hope the flamingo is okay.” Yeller says. “How could you be so harsh?! The flamingo could get damaged! THEN WHAT?!” Grandma asks. “I guess…” Yeller says. “Um, hello??? We aren’t going to win this challenge by me sitting here!” Disk shouts. “Just try tip toeing back over here! Maybe you can dodge the land mines!” Grandma tells him. “Can you throw the flamingo over first just in case?” Yeller asks. “Son! The flamingo is crystal! It could shatter!” Bo points out. “Is anyone worried about the fact that I could die?” Disk asks. “Why would we be? I didn’t.” Yeller points out. “I’M A FREAKING DISK!” Disk screams. The sound echoes through the room and causes all of the land mines to blow up one by one! After a few moments, the explosions finish. “Well I guess we don’t gotta worry about them anymore.” Grandma says. “Glad I came up with the plan.” Yeller says. “You didn’t come up with crap!” Disk tells him. Disk then walks back over to them with the flamingo in hand. “Alright, lets get out of here before-” Before Grandma can finish, the Devious Divas(without Daisy) run into the room and slam the door shut behind them. “Do you think we lost them?” Leafy Fan asks. “Dun Dun think we distract them pretty good when we roll mummy at them like bowling ball.” Dun Dun says. Claire notices the Overbearing Producers. “Look!” Claire says. Dun Dun turns and gasps when she sees Disk holding the flamingo. “It peacock!” Dun Dun exclaims. “Its a flamingo!” Claire points out. “What difference? Dumb bird is dumb bird!” Dun Dun says. “We should probably get out of here…” Yeller says. “GET THEM!” Dun Dun yells. Dun Dun, Chimney Man, Claire, and Leafy Fan run towards the Overbearing Producers. “Disk, we’ll fight them off! Get the flamingo back to the film lot!” Yeller tells him. Disk then runs out the door. “Someone go after him!” Claire urges. Dun Dun runs out of the room after Disk. Claire charges at Grandma but Grandma steps out of the way and Claire falls flat on her face. Meanwhile, Leafy Fan walks up to Yeller. “Hey Yeller, I’m here to beat you up.” Leafy Fan says. “Oh no, I am so scared. Honestly though, you sure its a good idea to do that given Leafy’s condition?” Yeller asks. “What?” Leafy Fan asks. “Look at Leafy! She’s a different shade of green today!” Yeller claims. “Well, she did get a little dirty in the camping challenge…” Leafy Fan recalls. “Leafy Fan, it has nothing to do with getting dirty. Its obvious Leafy is dying.” Yeller claims. Leafy Fan gasps. “Its not true! It can’t be!” Leafy Fan says. “It CAN be! I’m surprised you didn’t figure it out sooner! You’re her closest friend!” Yeller notes. Leafy Fan begins to cry. “I know! I failed her!” Leafy Fan sobs. “Its not too late you know.” Yeller says. “It isn’t?” Leafy Fan asks. “Of course not! You just gotta bring Leafy to the doctor! But there isn’t much time, you have to go now! Leafy’s life depends on it!” Yeller says. “You’re right! I have to go! Thanks Yeller!” Leafy Fan says. “No, thank you…” Yeller says. Leafy Fan goes to leave but Yeller trips her, knocking her out. “Oops.” Yeller says. Meanwhile, Chimney Man walks over to Bo. “Hey man, is your chimney running?” Chimney Man asks. “I-I don’t have a chimney.” Bo says. “Then you better go catch-wait, you DON’T?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!” Chimney Man questions. “What is wrong with YOU?!” Bo asks. “I am disgusted! Every home should have a chimney! Any home that doesn’t should be blown up and the home owners should be beheaded!” Chimney Man yells. “How dare you try to force your beliefs on to me!” Bo says. “They aren’t believes, they are just as much facts as the earth being flat and the moon being fake!” Chimney Man says. Yeller smashes a rock over the back of Chimney Man’s head. “Oh thank you son! That man, he was becoming unhinged, I have no idea what he would have done if you had not rescued me! I owe you!” Bo says. “Yes you do.” Yeller agrees.

Disk is running through the woods. “Where the heck is that stupid film lot?!” Disk wonders. Suddenly, Dun Dun lunges down from a tree and tackles Disk to the ground! “Someone help! Please! I’m being attacked by a monster!” Disk screams. “MONSTER?! Dun Dun no monster! Dun Dun beautiful! Dun Dun perfect! Dun Dun is LIFE!” Dun Dun yells, before slapping Disk and taking the flamingo! “Dun Dun be taking road runner now, thank you and please.” Dun Dun says, before grabbing the flamingo from Disk and running. “Oh no you don’t!” Disk says. Disk stands up and chases after Dun Dun.

At the film lot, Sam is looking at his watch, standing next to Daisy in her wheelchair. “Okay seriously, how long does it take to steal one flamingo from a heavily guarded government facility?” Sam wonders. Sam then notices Dun Dun running towards him holding the flamingo, with Disk running behind her. “Get back here!” Disk shouts. “NO! Dun Dun stole this square and fair! Disk go get his own crow!” Dun Dun tells him. “Its not a CROW!” Disk screams. Dun Dun arrives at Sam. “Yes! Dun Dun made it! She win! Touch down!” Dun Dun yells, before throwing the flamingo to the ground and smashing it! “Why did you just do that?” Sam asks. “To celebrate Dun Dun winning! Is Pam stupid?” Dun Dun asks. Claire, Leafy Fan, Chimney Man, Yeller, Bo, and Grandma all arrive on the scene. “We’re here! Wait, how did Daisy get here?” Claire wonders. “Man-Shark found her being attacked by a bunch of robots. She was mumbling something about suing so we had no choice but to help.” Yeller says. “So who won?” Yeller asks. “Dun Dun did!” Dun Dun reveals. Yeller walks over to Disk. “Can’t you do anything right?!” Yeller asks. “Its not my fault! She attacked me! She was deranged!” Disk says. “She’s ALWAYS deranged! That doesn’t mean you let her win!” Yeller says. “Except Dun Dun DIDN’T win.” Sam reveals. “But she just said she got the flamingo here first!” Claire points out. “She did...and then destroyed it. So no flamingo means no win!” Sam says. “So does that mean no one wins the challenge?” Grandma asks. “Not necessarily. Since the Overbearing Producers didn’t destroy the priceless flamingo, I’m granting them the win!” Sam announces. “All part of my plan.” Disk claims. “Yeah right…” Yeller mutters. “Oops.” Dun Dun says.

Sam is standing in the middle of the film lot, now alone. “And that concludes yet another episode! With the Devious Divas losing, that means Claire, Daisy, Dun Dun, Leafy Fan, and Chimney Man are once again on the chopping block! Which one of them won’t survive the next episode? Find out in the next Total...Yeller...Mania...Director’s Cut!” Sam says.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum