QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 12: Final Lap

Go down

Episode 12: Final Lap Empty Episode 12: Final Lap

Post by QG Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:22 pm

Sam is standing on the dock of the island. “Previously on Total Yeller Mania Castaways! The whole island was relieved when Grandma got the boot...again, this time for good, or at least for good this season. Once Grandma was gone, the final five went cliff diving for their latest challenge. Claire and Bo were both a little squeamish when it came to jumping, but Dun Dun was more than happy to help them face their fears. What a kind and generous soul. While the contestants were cliff diving, their goal was to find a statue of me, which proved to be easier said than done, ESPECIALLY with the electric eels I dumped into the challenge area. And you want to know the real kicker? Every time they came up for air, they had to walk ALL the way up the mountain to jump again. Bo was having a pretty rough time, which he expressed when he quit not just the challenge, but the entire game! With Bo out of the picture, that left Yeller, Dun Dun, Lauren, and Claire as the final four, and also left them as the only contestants doing the challenge. In the end, Lauren found the statue, but Dun Dun took it from her and came out from the water, making her technically the winner of the challenge. With Dun Dun getting a free ticket to the final three, out of Lauren, Claire, and Yeller, only two of them will be joining her. Who will Dun Dun face off against in the semi finals? Find out in an all new episode of Total...Yeller...Mania...Castaways!” Sam says.

Yeller, Dun Dun, Lauren, and Claire are all sitting around the bonfire. “I can’t believe I’m about to make it to the final three! Babe, wouldn’t it be AMAZING if we both made it?” Claire asks Lauren. “Uh, excuse me, there’s no guarantee you’ll be going to the final three, Claire. It could be me and Lauren.” Yeller suggests. “You don’t deserve to make it to the final three! You’re just as much of a jerk as your grandmother!” Claire says. “Hey, leave my grandma outta this! She’s a kind, decent woman!” Yeller claims. “Will you two knock it off?” Lauren asks. “Dun Dun agree. Dun Dun no care who going to final three, so long Dun Dun going to final one.” Dun Dun says. “She’s not!” Yeller and Claire both tell Dun Dun. Sam shows up. “Good evening campers, I hope everyone is getting along good.” Sam says. Yeller and Claire glare at each other. “I’ll take that as a yes.” Sam says. “Do you have the votes?” Lauren asks. “I do, which means I know who’s going to the final three and who isn’t. I know the person that isn’t even good enough for the bronze medal, the embarrassment that is gonna be laughed at on national television!” Sam says. “Yeah, yeah, yeah can we get on with it?” Yeller asks. “Ugh, fine! Ruin the momentum! Be my guest!” Sam says. “Just get on with it and tell us who’s going home!” Claire demands. Sam sighs, and opens an envelope. “Okay, here we go. We have one vote for Claire.” Sam reveals. Claire’s eyes widen. “Huh?!” Claire asks. “We have one vote for Lauren.” Sam reveals. Yeller smirks. “Looks like its curtains for one of you.” Yeller says. “And the final vote is for...Yeller!” Sam says. Yeller’s eyes widen. “What?!” Yeller asks. “That’s a three way tie!” Lauren points out. “I’m familiar with the math, Lauren.” Sam says. “So what does that mean?” Claire questions. “What it means is...you three have all been eliminated and Dun Dun wins Total Yeller Mania Castaways!” Sam announces. Dun Dun stands up. “Dun Dun won?! HA! IN YOU FACES, LOSERS!” Dun Dun shouts. Yeller smiles. “We actually won!” Yeller exclaims. “What?! We win nothing! Dun Dun no sharing with you! She moving to Barbados!” Dun Dun announces. “There has to be some kind of mistake! It can’t end like this!” Claire says. “It isn’t. I was kidding.” Sam says. “WHAT?!?!?!” Dun Dun asks. “Sorry Dun Dun. But on the plus side, you aren’t up for elimination.” Sam says. “So how are we gonna decide who goes home? Flip a coin?” Yeller asks. “There are two sides of a coin and three of us, moron!” Claire points out. “Don’t worry, I have a tie breaker in mind.” Sam says. Man-Shark wheels a giant wheel out with Lauren, Claire, and Yeller’s faces on them. “This is pretty straight forward. Dun Dun, as the winner of the last challenge, you have the honor of spinning the wheel. Whoever the wheel lands on will be the person who gets sent home.” Sam says. Dun Dun flashes an evil grin at the other three contestants. “Dun Dun, lets talk about this.” Yeller says. Dun Dun walks up to the wheel. “Dun Dun ready, Pam.” Dun Dun says. “For the last time, its Sam! Now spin the wheel before I decide to revoke your immunity and eliminate you instead!” Sam says. Dun Dun walks up to the wheel as Claire and Yeller nervously look on, while Lauren appears to not care. Dun Dun then spins the wheel. The wheel spins...and spins...and spins...until finally it slows down and lands on one face...Yeller’s. “NO!” Yeller screams. Claire pulls Lauren into a hug. “WE MADE IT! BABE, WE’RE GOING TO THE FINAL THREE TOGETHER! WOOOOOOOOO!” Claire shouts. “You’re hurting me…” Lauren tells her. “Fourth place?! FOURTH?! Do you have any idea who I am? The freaking show is named after me! Total YELLER Mania! I BUILT THIS HOUSE!” Yeller shouts. “Yeah...one of these days we’ve gotta do something about that name. Doesn’t change the fact that you’re out though.” Sam says.

Lauren, Claire, Dun Dun, and Sam stand on the sidelines as Yeller walks down the dock towards the log of shame. “You must be loving this!” Yeller says. “You know what? I really am.” Claire admits. Yeller turns towards Dun Dun. “And YOU! Some alliance member you are!” Yeller says. “What Dun Dun do?” Dun Dun asks. “You can cheat at everything else but you couldn’t have found a way to rig that dumb wheel?!” Yeller asks. Dun Dun shrugs. “We no even in alliance anymore!” Dun Dun points out. “I thought we were!” Yeller says. “Can’t blame you. I’ve lost track of where you two stand too.” Lauren admits. Yeller gets onto the log of shame. “I hope there’s some sort of three way tie for losing and NO ONE wins the million dollars! None of you deserve it! NONE OF YOU!” Yeller says, as he begins floating away. “Well...guess its just us three then! An all female final three! Go girl power!” Claire says. “Dun Dun going to bed.” Dun Dun says, before walking away. “Oooooh, maybe her walking away is an omen that we’ll be the final two! What do you think, Lauren?” Claire asks. “I think you are probably overly tired. Come on, lets go get some rest. Tomorrow is a big day.” Lauren says, before leading Claire away.

The next day, Lauren, Claire, and Dun Dun are all sitting in the cafeteria. “I can’t believe how quiet it is in here. Its crazy to think that there were fourteen of us when this first started and now there are only three.” Claire says.

DUN DUN’S CONFESSIONAL: “It no surprise to Dun Dun that she make it to final three. Dun Dun lot smarter than she look, and that saying something because she look smart.” Dun Dun says.

CLAIRE’S CONFESSIONAL: “Daisy must be SO ticked seeing Lauren and me in the final three together. It’ll be even better if we end up in the final two together! Dun Dun is kinda the third wheel, tbh. But I’m sure Lauren and I can knock her out of the competition.” Claire says.

LAUREN’S CONFESSIONAL: “The final three...wow. Its nuts to think about how I didn’t even come here to compete, I thought I won a vacation! And now here I am, THIS close to winning a million dollars.” Lauren says.

DUN DUN’S CONFESSIONAL: “If Dun Dun win prize money, she going to buy money printer! That way Dun Dun NEVER run out of money, even after she spend million dollar!” Dun Dun says.

CLAIRE’S CONFESSIONAL: “If I win, I’m going to take Lauren on a romantic trip to Paris! First though, I’m gonna buy myself a new wardrobe. I mean, don’t get me wrong, my current wardrobe is fire, but with a million dollars, I could make it even MORE fire! Just imagine all the designer shoes I could buy with that money! Fur coats too! Faux, of course. Oh! You know what would go GREAT with a new wardrobe? A new car! Just imagine me in a $200,000 car pulling up in front of Lauren’s house, wearing my $500 sunglasses to go with my $3,000 outfit. But, if I want to get REALLY fancy, I’ll need a penthouse too. And it HAS to have a balcony, preferably by the beach...you know what? We might have to scrap that trip to Paris. I hope Lauren isn’t too disappointed.” Claire says.

LAUREN’S CONFESSIONAL: “I love Claire, but I just know if she wins that money, she’s gonna want to bring me on some romantic trip to somewhere dumb...like Paris. I really don’t want to go to Paris. Now if I won the prize money, my first order of business would be buying enough explosives to bomb Total Yeller Mania HQ. After all, you can’t have another season with no producers. Don’t worry Sam, I’ll save a grenade just for your house.” Lauren says.

Sam joins Lauren, Claire, and Dun Dun in the cafeteria. “Hello campers! And welcome to the semi finals of Total Yeller Mania Castaways! It took a lot of hard work to get here, but you all somehow managed to pull it off!” Sam says. “Yeah...I’m not sure Dun Dun actually put in any effort or if it was all just dumb luck.” Claire says. “Hey! Claire luck is dumb, not Dun Dun!” Dun Dun argues. “And try to keep in mind that you did almost get eliminated one time, Claire. You’re lucky it happened to be the only non elimination challenge of the season!” Sam says. “We don’t talk about that.” Claire says. “Can we cut the chit chat and move on?” Lauren asks. “What a great idea! Let the first half of the finale begin!” Sam says. “Woah, back up. What do you mean the first half of the finale?” Claire questions. “Simple. The semi finals challenge will be a direct lead in to the finals. Today, the three of you will be competing in an on foot race.” Sam says. “Hold on, this is the second to last challenge of the season and all you’re having us do is a race?” Lauren says. “Don’t question Pam!” Dun Dun demands. “I wouldn’t get too excited if I were you. You will be racing from here to the other side of the island. As you probably all realize, we’ve never actually had any challenges on the other side of the island, and once you get there, I think you’ll see why. I’ve got a nice surprise waiting for you. Anyways, the challenge is much easier said than done. You’ll have to survive the island’s treacherous jungle, you’ll have to cross a ferocious river. Frankly, you’ll be lucky to make it to the other end alive. But, in the event that all three of you survive, the first two to make it to the finish line will automatically secure themselves a place in the final two. The last person to cross the finish line will be eliminated from the competition and will have to settle for the bronze medal. Bummer. So, any questions?” Sam asks. Dun Dun raises her hand. “Do Dun Dun get map?” Dun Dun asks. “Do pigs know how to fly?” Sam asks. Dun Dun blankly stares at him for a moment before holding out her hands. Sam pulls out an airhorn and uses it right in Dun Dun’s ear. “GO!” Sam shouts. Claire, Lauren, and Dun Dun run out of the cafeteria.

As Lauren is running towards the woods, Claire runs up next to her. “Hey! You know, if we stick together until the finish line, we might have a clear shot of making it into the final two together!” Claire says. “Sounds reasonable enough to me.” Lauren says. Dun Dun runs up to them. “Dun Dun approve of idea.” Dun Dun says. “You weren’t a part of that idea!” Claire points out. “Well here Dun Dun idea! We find finish line together, then we battle it out for final two spot!” Dun Dun suggests. “I hate that idea! Lauren and I want the final two spot! You aren’t a part of that!” Claire says. “Make Dun Dun part of it! Or she just follow you to finish line anyway!” Dun Dun warns. Lauren sighs. “Lets just let her come.” Lauren says. “Babe, no offense, but that is a TERRIBLE idea!” Claire says. “Dun Dun think it GREAT idea!” Dun Dun says. “Of course you think that! You aren’t the one who is going to get sabotaged at the last minute! That’ll be one of us!” Claire says. “Dun Dun no gonna sabotage anybody! She promise!” Dun Dun claims.

DUN DUN’S CONFESSIONAL: “Dun Dun’s fingers were crossed.” Dun Dun admits.

Lauren, Claire, and Dun Dun are walking through the jungle. “So this must be the jungle Sam mentioned. I’m surprised he never had us do any challenges here.” Lauren notes. “Maybe this place is even too dangerous for Total Yeller Mania standards.” Claire suggests. “This place harmless! Do inferiors of Dun Dun see any danger? Dun Dun no think so!” Dun Dun says. “Call me inferior again, and I will SHOW you what danger looks like!” Claire warns. Suddenly, Lauren stops in her tracks. “Did you hear that?” Lauren asks. “Hear what?” Claire asks. “That!” Lauren says. “What is “that”?! Dun Dun no hear NOTHING!” Dun Dun says. A growl can then be heard by all. “Oh...is that what “that” is?” Claire asks. “It sounds like a big animal.” Lauren says. Dun Dun turns towards the direction the growling is coming from. “Hey moron! Can you be quiet?! Dun Dun trying to win million dollars and she can’t do that when you won’t SHUT UP! Dun Dun need peace and quiet!” Dun Dun yells. Suddenly, a tiger creeps out of the woods and begins circling the three! “Uh...what the heck is a tiger doing here?! Pretty sure those don’t live around this part of the world.” Claire says. “They don’t…” Lauren says. “Maybe Pam rent one just for us!” Dun Dun suggests. “You nitwit! You can’t just RENT a tiger!” Claire says.

Sam is sitting in the cafeteria. “This is Sam from Total Yeller Mania again, thanks for renting me that tiger, but I was kinda wondering if you had any other animals for rent? Like, I don’t know...a lion or something?...Uh huh...and how soon could I get that delivered?...two days?! I’m a member of Animalzon Prime! With the money I pay every month, I should be eligible for same day delivery!...No, no! Forget it! I’ll take my business elsewhere! I’m keeping the tiger too, by the way!” Sam says, before hanging up.

Lauren, Claire, and Dun Dun stand frozen still as the tiger circles them, growling. “Okay, can we panic yet?” Claire asks. “No one ever said you couldn’t.” Lauren says. “Hey stupid, Dun Dun have million bucks to win! If you leave her alone, she give you cut of prize money. How do three dollars sound?” Dun Dun asks. The tiger begins growling louder. “What? That no good enough for tiger? Three dollar can buy you cup of coffee! Do tiger no like coffee?” Dun Dun asks. “Can you like...stop? You’re making things worse!” Claire says. “You making thing worse my existing!” Dun Dun claims. Finally, the tiger lunges at them! Lauren steps in front of Claire and Lauren. “SIT!” Lauren demands. The tiger stops in its tracks and sits down. “Now go and play. NOW!” Lauren demands. The tiger then runs off. “Did...did you just command a tiger?” Claire asks. “Wasn’t my first time going toe to toe with a tiger, wasn’t my second time either.” Lauren says. “One of these days you are really going to have to give me your whole auto biography.” Claire says. “We’ll need more than just one day.” Lauren says. Lauren looks around. “Wait, where’s Dun Dun?” Lauren wonders. “GET BACK HERE!” Dun Dun can be heard yelling. “Oh no…” Lauren says.

Dun Dun is chasing after the tiger. “Don’t walk away from Dun Dun! She give you order! Go attack Lauren and Claire so Dun Dun win million dollar by default! Do tiger no want his four dollar cut of prize money?” Dun Dun asks. Lauren and Claire catch up to Dun Dun. “What do you think you’re doing?!” Claire asks. “Uh...Dun Dun was trying to convince tiger to attack Pam so we could force him to give each million dollar! You should thank Dun Dun! She kind and considerate woman!” Dun Dun lies. “Lets go before the tiger changes its mine and does kill you!” Lauren says, before grabbing Dun Dun by the arm and dragging her away.

Lauren, Claire, and Dun Dun are walking through the jungle and notice monkeys swinging on the vines. “Wow, Sam went all out with this jungle. Looks like he blew the entire season’s budget on this one episode.” Claire says. As the three are walking, Claire’s eyes widen. “I see the end of the jungle!” Claire exclaims. Lauren, Claire, and Dun Dun run out of the jungle and find themselves at a river. “This must be the river Sam was talking about.” Claire assumes. “The waters look pretty rough. If we try to swim across it, we’ll just be swept away by the current to who knows where.” Lauren says. “There are some rocks sticking out of the river! Maybe we could hop across!” Claire suggests. “We don’t really have any other option.” Lauren says. “You go first. Dun Dun need guinea pig.” Dun Dun tells Lauren. Lauren rolls her eyes. Lauren then manages to effortlessly hop across the rocks over to the other side of the river. “That wasn’t too bad.” Lauren admits. “In fairness, you make everything look easy. Spoiler alert: it usually isn’t!” Claire says. “Its okay, you’ve got this.” Lauren says. Claire hops on to one rock, and then hops onto the next. Meanwhile, Dun Dun picks up a stone nearby, and before Claire can hop to the next rock, Dun Dun throws the stone at Claire! The stone hits Claire in the back of the leg and she falls into the river! “Claire!” Lauren shouts. Dun Dun then hops across to the other side of the river. “Bye bye Blaire.” Dun Dun says. As the current takes Claire down the river, Lauren jumps in after her. “Hold on, I’m coming to get you!” Lauren tells her. “Hold on?! I’m swimming against the current! I can’t just HOLD ON! Ow!” Claire shouts, as she pulls her arm out from under the water and reveals a piranha has bitten her! “Now there are piranhas too?! SERIOUSLY?!” Claire asks.

Further up the river, Man-Shark can be seen dumping an entire tank of piranhas into the river.

Meanwhile, Lauren manages to grab Claire’s arm, but then notices that they are coming close to a waterfall! “Oh frig…” Lauren mutters. “Great, now we’re both going to die!” Claire complains. Lauren notices a small tree growing on the land near the river. “Hold on tight, I’ve got a plan.” Lauren says. As Lauren and Claire pass by the tree, Lauren manages to grab it! “Yes!” Lauren exclaims. Lauren then uses the tree to pull herself and Claire out of the river. “We did it! We survived!” Claire exclaims. “Are you okay?” Lauren asks. “I’m alive, and so are you. That’s all that matters.” Claire says, before hugging Lauren. Lauren pulls away. “We can’t hang around for long. Dun Dun already has a head start.” Lauren points out. “I can’t believe she betrayed us like that! Actually, just kidding. I can totally believe she’d betray us like that.” Claire says. “We need to get to the finish line before she does. Come on!” Lauren says. Lauren runs off, and Claire follows her.

Dun Dun arrives at a rope bridge that crosses over a huge ravine. Dun Dun then begins crossing over the bridge. “STOP RIGHT THERE!” Claire can be heard yelling. Dun Dun turns around and sees Lauren and Claire show up. “You?! You supposed to be in river!” Dun Dun points out. “Too bad for you we survived, and we are going to make it into the final two!” Claire says. “Oh no you not! That reserved for Dun Dun!” Dun Dun says. “Wanna bet?” Claire asks. Claire pulls out a box cutter knife. “Uh, Claire, I don’t think that’s the best idea…” Lauren says. Claire ignores Lauren and cuts the rope to the bridge! The bridge then falls. “OH NO DUN DUN!” Dun Dun screams, as she plummets into the ravine. “Well, that problem has been solved.” Claire says. “What were you thinking?!” Lauren asks. “I know, killing Dun Dun might’ve been a bit extreme, but she tried to kill me first!” Claire points out. “Who cares about her?! How are we supposed to get across now that there’s no bridge?” Lauren asks. “Oh...I didn’t think of that…” Claire admits. “Yeah, I kinda figured.” Lauren says. “No biggie! We’ll just find a way around! Its not like we have to worry about the competition anymore.” Claire says.

At the bottom of the ravine, Dun Dun crawls out of the river. “DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” An angry Dun Dun screams as she slams her fists into the ground. Dun Dun stands up and looks up. “Vengeance will be Dun Dun’s, you hear her?! VENGEANCE WILL BE HERS!!!” Dun Dun screams. Dun Dun then begins climbing up the ravine…

Claire and Lauren are walking along the side of the ravine. “So...what do we do if we can’t find a way around?” Claire wonders. “I was hoping you’d have an idea, since you’re the reason we couldn’t just walk straight across!” Lauren notes. “I get it, cutting the rope wasn’t the best idea! Its just seeing Dun Dun crossing that bridge, all I could think about was her knocking me into the river!” Claire says. “I get it, no harm done...well, at least not to either of us.” Lauren says. Lauren and Claire arrive at a giant tree. “I just got an idea.” Lauren says. “Oh?” Claire asks. “There’s a vine hanging from that tree, maybe we could use it to swing across to the other side.” Lauren suggests. “Oh yeah, totally. That’s not dangerous or anything.” Claire sarcastically says. “If you don’t want to do it, I get it, but this might be our only way to get to the other side and get to the finish line.” Lauren says. Claire sighs. “Okay, we’ll give it a shot.” Claire says. Claire climbs on to the vine. “Okay, now just kick yourself off the tree to give the vine some traction. If you kick hard enough, you should be able to go far enough where you can jump off the vine and land on the other side.” Lauren says. “Oh yeah, no problem.” Claire sarcastically says. “Its alright, I believe in you.” Lauren tells her. Claire takes a deep breath. “Okay, here goes nothing.” Claire says. Claire kicks off the tree and the vine swings her across the ravine. Claire lets go of the vine and almost lands on the other side but misses! “Oh no!” Lauren gasps. Claire falls but manages to grab on to the edge of the ravine! “Its okay!” Claire assures Lauren. Claire pulls herself up. “I did it!” Claire exclaims. Lauren then climbs onto the vine and swings across, successfully landing on the other side. “Alright, lets end this.” Lauren says. Lauren and Claire run off.

On the beach on the other side of the island, Sam and Man-Shark are waiting at the finish line. “What’s taking them so long?! Are the tigers and piranhas too much for them to handle?” Sam wonders. Man-Shark shrugs. “Wait, I see them!” Sam exclaims. Lauren and Claire can be seen running towards the finish line! “Claire and Lauren are leading the race with no sign of Dun Dun! Do we have our final two?” Sam questions. “We’re going to make it!” Claire exclaims. Suddenly, Claire gets hit in the head by a flying rock! Claire falls to the ground and Lauren rushes to her side. “Are you okay?” Lauren asks. “Ugh...what hit me?” Claire asks. Lauren turns around and Dun Dun whips her across the face with a tree branch! “And Dun Dun is back in the running! Literally!” Sam says. “Oh, hey Dun Dun. Fancy meeting you here.” Claire says. “Dun Dun got bone to pick with Claire.” Dun Dun growls. Lauren and Claire both stand up. “Go, I’ll handle this.” Lauren says. “Are you sure?” Claire asks. “I’m sure. I’ll be there soon.” Lauren tells her. Claire nods and runs off. “Dun Dun no gonna let her get into finale!” Dun Dun says. Dun Dun goes to run after Claire but Lauren grabs Dun Dun. “Not so fast.” Lauren says. Dun Dun swings the tree branch at Lauren but Lauren ducks out of the way. Meanwhile, Claire manages to pass the finish line! “And Claire is the first contestant to make it into the final two!” Sam announces. “YES!” Claire exclaims, jumping up and down. “Who will be joining her?” Sam wonders. Dun Dun begins stomping her feet in a rage. “Okay...well, while you’re doing that, I’m just gonna go ahead and join my girlfriend in the finale.” Lauren says. Lauren goes to run off, but then Dun Dun hits her in the back of the legs with the tree branch! “YOU NOT GOING ANYWHERE!” Dun Dun screams. “LAUREN!” Claire shouts. Lauren rolls her to face Dun Dun. “You really shouldn’t have done that.” Lauren tells her. Lauren then kicks the tree branch out of Dun Dun’s hands! “Yaaaaaaas babe! GET HER!” Claire yells. Lauren stands up. “How dare! You not supposed to hit back! Only Dun Dun allowed to hit people!” Dun Dun shouts. “You can hit whoever you want, AFTER I pass the finish line.” Lauren says. As Lauren begins running towards the finish line, Dun Dun grabs the tree branch and begins to run after her! “Get back here! DUN DUN NO SETTLE FOR BRONZE MEDAL!” Dun Dun screams. As Lauren is running, she trips over a tree root sticking out of the ground! “Are you freaking kidding me?!” Lauren asks. “Come on Lauren! Get up!” Claire tells her. “I’m trying!” Lauren tells her. Meanwhile, Dun Dun lurks behind her, holding the tree branch up in the air. “LOOK OUT!” Claire screams. Lauren turns around just in time for Dun Dun to hit her in the head with the tree branch! Lauren falls to the ground, unconscious. “LAUREN, NO!” Claire screams. “Dun Dun see you never, loser!” Dun Dun tells an unconscious Lauren. Dun Dun runs to the finish line and manages to pass it! “And Dun Dun is the second finalist of Total Yeller Mania Castaways, which means Lauren is out of the competition!” Sam announces. “Are you serious?! Dun Dun cheated!” Claire argues. “Dun Dun no cheat! She break rules! There difference!” Dun Dun claims. “Besides, Dun Dun couldn’t have cheated because there aren’t any rules!” Sam says. “This is outrageous!” Claire states. “What are you so worked up about, Claire? You made it into the final two, AND you don’t have to go toe to toe with your girlfriend for the prize money! That sort of competition might’ve caused some friction in the relationship, and no one wants that. Well...no one except me of course. After all, friction makes for GREAT ratings.” Sam says. “See, Dun Dun do you favor! You welcome!” Dun Dun says. Claire runs to Lauren’s side. “Are you okay?” Claire asks. “What happened?” Lauren asks. “Dun Dun hit you with a tree branch and knocked you out.” Claire reveals. “Oh no, does that mean…” Lauren begins to ask. “Uh huh.” Claire confirms. “Ugh.” Lauren says. Claire helps Lauren to her feet and the two walk over to the finish time. “I’m guessing Claire has already given you the bad news that you’ve been eliminated.” Sam says. “Yeah, she told me…” Lauren says. “And its all Dun Dun’s fault, so if you wanna arrange some kind of accident for her, don’t let me stop you.” Claire tells Lauren. “Enough! Dun Dun want to know what next challenge is!” Dun Dun barks. “Someone is eager to get the finale started!” Sam says. “I mean, I kinda am too, if for no other reason then to kick Dun Dun’s butt for what she did to Lauren!” Claire says. “What about what Claire do to Dun Dun?!” Dun Dun asks. “You tried to kill me first!” Claire snaps. “No she didn’t!” Dun Dun lies. “It was on national TV, you idiot! There’s proof!” Claire points out. “No there not!” Dun Dun lies. “I love all of this tension, its going to make for a great finale!” Sam says. “Speaking of the finale, what will we be doing?” Claire asks. “That’s an excellent question! Man-Shark, show our finalists the final challenge!” Sam says. Man-Shark walks over to a giant red curtain. “How come I didn’t notice that before?” Claire asks. “Because Claire stupid.” Dun Dun says. “Did YOU notice it?!” Claire asks. “No.” Dun Dun admits. Man-Shark pulls back the curtain and reveals Creepy Guy, Disk, Dylan, Mr. Whiskers, Cop, Chimney Man, Daisy, Andy, Grandma, Bo, and Yeller all sitting on bleachers! “What THEY doing here?!” Dun Dun asks. “They ARE the final challenge. That’s right, all of this season’s losers will be deciding the winner of Total Yeller Mania Castaways!” Sam announces. “Yay! I vote for…” Chimney Man begins to say. “SHHHHHHHHHHHH! NOT YET!” Sam shouts. Sam turns to face the camera. “With Yeller and Lauren eliminated, that leaves Claire and Dun Dun as our two finalists! Who will win the million dollars? Find out in the next episode, the thrilling conclusion of Total...Yeller...Mania...CASTAWAYS!” Sam says.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum