QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic Heroes back in development!

Go down

Fantastic Heroes back in development! Empty Fantastic Heroes back in development!

Post by QG Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:56 pm

You may not remember this, but last fall, I announced a new Queen Goo series was in development, titled "Fantastic Heroes". However, well into its development, the project was put on hold indefinitely. I'm pleased to announce that Fantastic Heroes has been taken off the backburner, and is once again in active development! For those of you who don't remember what the series is about, let me refresh your memory. Fantastic Heroes centers around Dylan, Andy, and Claire. The series takes place five years after Dylan arrived in Fantastic, three years after Andy arrived, and two years after Claire arrived. Also in this series, both Queen Goo and King Beast are dead(Hence why the series doesn't have 'Queen Goo' in the title). This new continuity will be separated into different arcs, the first one being called 'Fantastic Heroes: Strings Attached". This story will follow Dylan, Claire, and Andy as they face off against a new and mysterious foe who calls himself 'The Puppeteer', who threatens not only to destroy Fantastic City, but their friendship as well. Will they be able to stop this mad man? But even if they do, can their friendship survive the damage he causes it? Find out in this thrilling new entry in the Queen Goo franchise, coming soon!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down