QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S3 Episode 11: Yeller's Surprise Party

Go down

S3 Episode 11: Yeller's Surprise Party Empty S3 Episode 11: Yeller's Surprise Party

Post by QG Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:30 pm

YELLER HOUSEHOLD
*Bo is with Dun Dun and Leafy Fan. "So, as the both of you know, or, at least, SHOULD know, today is my dear boy's birthday." Bo says. "Who dat?" Dun Dun asks. "My son." Bo says. "Who dat?" Dun Dun asks. "The man you hang out with? His name is Yeller?" Bo says. Dun Dun doesn't say anything for a moment. "Who dat?" Dun Dun asks. Bo sighs. "Anyway, as I was saying. My plan is to throw a surprise party for him." Bo says. "Leafy LOVES surprises!" Leafy Fan says. "Well, then its a shame that the poor leaf isn't the honored guest of the party, therefore, wont be surprised. Anyway, in order for us to pull this off, we each have a job to do." Bo says. "Dun Dun no do work for free." Dun Dun says. "Come now, Dun Dun! This isn't waiting tables at the local diner! We are talking about helping a good friend of yours! Isn't the satisfaction of being such a great help more than enough compensation?" Bo asks. "No." Dun Dun responds. Bo sighs. "Very well. I have a shiny quarter that I suppose I can part with. How does that sound?" Bo asks. "Mmmm....Dun Dun think about it." Dun Dun says. "Splendid. Now, where was I? Ah yes, now that you both know you will have a job to do, its time that we go over what said job will be. Leafy Fan, you will be staying here with me to help set up the house for the festivities later this evening. Dun Dun, your task is to keep my dear boy FAR away from this house, until I tell you otherwise." Bo says. "Dun Dun suppose she can spare time." Dun Dun says. "Excellent. If you want to know where to find him, Yeller is currently at the dollar store. He doesn't usually go there because of how "expensive" they are, but, they are running a sale. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go fetch the party decorations from up in the attic." Bo says. Bo runs upstairs. "Hey, girl obsessed with Leaf." Dun Dun says. "Yes Dun Dun?" Leafy Fan asks. "Dun Dun think old bald man like you." Dun Dun says. "What?!" A surprised Leafy Fan asks. "Yeah, why else would he want Leafy Fan and he to be alone? Bald man plan on putting moves on Leafy Fan!" Dun Dun says. "That pig! I only have eyes for one, and that is LEAFY!" Leafy Fan says. "Yeller daddy no think so." Dun Dun says, before walking out. Bo comes back downstairs, holding boxes. "Here are the decorations! Shall we get started?" Bo asks. Leafy Fan grabs a box from Bo. "You animal!" Leafy Fan says, before walking off with the box of decorations. "Is it something I said?" Bo wonders.

DUN DUN'S CAR
*Dun Dun is in the driver's seat, while Yeller is sitting in the passenger's seat. "When did you get a car?" Yeller asks. "Today." Dun Dun says. "Where'd you get it? From a car dealership?" Yeller asks. "No, from neighbor next door." Dun Dun says. "I live next door." Yeller says. "Thanks, neighbor!" Dun Dun says. "And when did you even get a driver's license?" Yeller asks. "Dun Dun always had driver's license!" Dun Dun says. Dun Dun lets go off the wheel, and then begins going through a box of things, which she has instead of a purse. Horns honking and the sounds of screeching brakes can be heard. Dun Dun pulls out a driver's license, and hands it to Yeller. Yeller looks at the license, and reads it. "Bob...Cook...Dun Dun! This isn't your license!" Yeller asks. "You no ask if Dun Dun had her own license! You asked if Dun Dun had A license!" Dun Dun says. "This isn't even your picture!" Yeller points out. "Dun Dun fix that, give it to Dun Dun." Dun Dun says. Yeller hands the license over to Dun Dun, and Dun Dun once again lets go of the wheel. Horns honking and the sounds of screeching breaks can be heard, as Dun Dun once again digs through the box. Dun Dun pulls out a picture of her, and scotch tape. Dun Dun tapes the picture of her over the picture of Bob Cook. "There! You cant even tell that no really the picture!" Dun Dun says. The picture is seen to have been taped sideways over the other picture.

YELLER'S HOUSEHOLD
*Mr. Whiskers is sitting on the couch, watching the news. "Breaking news! We just received word from one of our sources in Littlebridge that there has been a twenty-one car pileup on Main Street. We have received conflicting reports. One report says that A deranged woman was seen driving down the wrong side of the road, looking through what appeared to be a box, without even controlling the steering wheel, while a little bald man sat in the passenger's seat and did nothing. Another report states and I quote: "Dun Dun hasn't done nothing to nobody and you cant prove it." We will provide more info as it comes in, please check back during the 13 o'clock news. Wait a minute, 13 o'clock? Why are we using military time?! WHO RUNS THIS STATION?!" The reporter angrily asks. "Just shut up and go with it." Someone off screen says. "I'M NOT GONNA SHUT UP AND GO WITH IT YOU-" Before the reporter can finish, Bo turns the TV off. "Mr. Whiskers! Enough indulging yourself in mindless entertainment and please assist with the decoration process!" Bo says. "Meow..." Mr. Whiskers angrily says. "Now, if you don't mind, I forgot a box in the attic. Please go retrieve it. In the mean time, I'll help Leafy Fan put up the streamers." Bo says. "Nice try, you disgusting swine! Leafy and I will go get the box, if there even IS a box!" Leafy Fan says, before storming upstairs. "Hm, she seems uncharacteristically hostile today. Perhaps there is a problem with the leaf." Bo says.

MCRONALDS DRIVE-THRU, DUN DUN'S CAR
Dun Dun and Yeller are sitting in a long line in the drive thru. "Do you mind telling me why keep driving me all around the city? I only wanted to go to the dollar store today, and then go home." Yeller says. "Dun Dun hungry." Dun Dun says. "That's nice. You couldn't have let me go home in my car and you can come here and get the food yourself?" Yeller asks. "They no understand what Dun Dun feeling, Yeller." Dun Dun says. "You mean they don't understand a word you are saying." Yeller says. "You ordering for Dun Dun once we get up to speaker." Dun Dun says. "Assuming we ever get up there. This line is horrendous." Yeller says. "Dun Dun take care of that." Dun Dun says. Dun Dun rolls down her window, and then sticks her head out it. "HELP! DUN DUN JUST SPOTTED COCKROACH RUNNING INTO RESTAURANT!" Dun Dun yells. All of a sudden, all of the cars get out of line. Dun Dun then pulls up to the speaker. "How may I help you?" The person asks. "Hello, I Dun Dun, I would like-" Before Dun Dun can finish, Yeller interrupts her. "Wait, I thought you wanted me to-" Before Yeller can finish, Dun Dun interrupts him. "SHUT UP!" Dun Dun yells. "Sir, is everything alright?" The person asks. "Hey, clown head! Dun Dun a WOMAN! You hear Dun Dun?" Dun Dun angrily asks. "So, what can I get you?" The person asks. "Dun Dun would like...chocolate big mac." Dun Dun says. "Chocolate WHAT?" The person asks. "Chocolate BIG MAC! You know, big mac, except covered with chocolate sauce?" Dun Dun asks. "I'm sorry, ma'am, we don't serve those here." The person says. "DO YOU EVER HAVE ANYTHING?!" Dun Dun angrily asks. "We aren't out of baked potatoes." The person says. "Fine, Dun Dun get baked potato. Also, she like sprite." Dun Dun says. "That's...nice, ma'am." The person says. "Dun Dun see baked potato up there on you list, but she no see sprite!" Dun Dun yells. "But, you didn't ask for a sprite, you just said you like sprite." The person says. "HOW DARE YOU ARGUE WITH CUSTOMER! DUN DUN HAVE THE RIGHT MIND TO BRING HER COUNTERFEIT MONEY ELSEWHERE!" Dun Dun yells. "Uh, I'll...add the sprite to the order. Anything else?" The person asks. "Actually, I'll have-" Before Yeller can finish, Dun Dun interrupts. "That will be all." Dun Dun says. "Second window, please." The person says. "Don't tell Dun Dun where to go. She going to first window!" Dun Dun yells. "Okay, but...no one will be there." The person says. "We see about that." Dun Dun says, as she pulls up to the first window. "Dun Dun, no one is there." Yeller tells her. "That because it taking them minute to walk over here." Dun Dun says. "Pretty long minute." Yeller says. "They THINKING!" Dun Dun yells. Dun Dun knocks on the window. "Hello? Anyone home?" Dun Dun asks. "Dun Dun, the window isn't open." Yeller says. "What you mean they not open? Dun Dun just talk to clown head! They open!" Dun Dun yells. "No, I mean that the window isn't open! You have to drive up to the next window to pay!" Yeller says. "Oh. Well, how come no one tell Dun Dun that?" Dun Dun asks. "I JUST DID!" Yeller yells. "Dun Dun would remember if you tell her that." Dun Dun says. Dun Dun pulls up, but accidently passes the window. "Back here, ma'am!" The server yells to her. Dun Dun backs up to the window, and hits the car behind her. "Don't yell at Dun Dun. Now, where her food?" Dun Dun asks. "You have to pay first." The sever says. "Pay...money?" Dun Dun asks. "Yes." The server says. "Here, Dun Dun right you check." Dun Dun says. Dun Dun rights a check, and hands it to the server. "Your name is Bob Cook?" The server asks. "What, you no like Dun Dun's name?" Dun Dun asks. "Why do you keep calling yourself Dun Dun?" The server asks. "Because it a nickname! Dun Dun real name is BOB COOK! You understand?!" Dun Dun angrily asks. "Of course. Listen, I have some bad news. Fountain machine no work." The server says. "What the Dun Dun is a fountain machine?" Dun Dun asks. "He's talking about the machine that dispenses soda." Yeller says. "YOU NO HAVE SPRITE?" Dun Dun angrily asks. "We no have sprite." The server says. "Do you at least have baked potato?" Dun Dun asks. "Of course! We NEVER run out of those!" The server says.

YELLER HOUSEHOLD
*Bo is standing up on a chair, trying to put the streamers up. "Leafy Fan, be a dear and pass me a tack, please." Bo says. "Don't call me your dear, you sicko!" Leafy Fan says, as she pushes Bo off of the chair! "Ow!" Bo yells. Mr. Whiskers points and laughs at Bo.

PARK
*Yeller and Dun Dun sit down on a bench. "Dun Dun, I really just want to go home, not see the ducks. Besides, I didn't even know you came to see the ducks. What do you do, throw bread to them?" Yeller asks. Dun Dun laughs. "That cute. Dun Dun no throw bread at them, she throw ROCKS at them!" Dun Dun asks. Dun Dun takes out a bag of rocks. "Are you INSANE?!" Yeller asks. "Yes." Dun Dun responds. Dun Dun takes out a rock, and throws it at a duck, but misses. "Darn!" Dun Dun yells. Dun Dun throws another one, but misses. "Stop MOVING!" Dun Dun tells the duck. Dun Dun pulls out a rock with a face on it, and throws it, but misses. "FOILED AGAIN!" Dun Dun yells. An old woman walks over to them. "Hey! Stop throwing rocks at the innocent cute little ducks!" The old woman says. "Okay. Dun Dun throw them at YOU instead!" Dun Dun says. Dun Dun starts to throw rocks at the old woman, who starts to run away. Dun Dun laughs. "Hurting old people fun." Dun Dun says. "Can we go home now?" Yeller asks.

YELLER HOUSEHOLD
*Bo is now standing on a chair, hammering the tack in. Bo points the hammer at Leafy Fan. "Do you mind putting this awa-" Before Bo can finish, Leafy Fan screams. "HE'S TRYING TO HIT ME WITH A HAMMER!" Leafy Fan yells. "What? No! I'm simply-" Before Bo can finish, Leafy Fan throws a curtain on top of him. "I'LL PROTECT US LEAFY!" Leafy Fan yells. Bo screams. "HELP! ITS ALL BLACK!" Bo yells. Bo falls off of the chair. A moment later, he stands up, and starts walking towards Leafy Fan. "He's still trying to get us! Don't you get it you creepy old man? I'm in love with LEAFY!" Leafy Fan yells. "What the devil are you talking about? And will someone get this blasted curtain off of me?!" Bo asks. Bo continues walking towards Leafy Fan, and she screams. A moment later, Cop busts in. "I got a call about a possible disturbance. So I stopped for donuts, and then got here as fast as I could!" Cop says. "This man is crazy! He's in love with me, and he thinks that if he cant have me, no one can!" Leafy Fan says. "You deranged lunatic!" Cop says. "That isn't true, I cant-" Before Bo finishes, Cop tackles him to the floor, and the two start to struggle. Leafy Fan watches, as loud bangs can be heard, as well as Bo screaming.

Two Hours Later...

*Yeller and Dun Dun come into the house. "Finally. I was beginning to think we'd never-" Yeller stops when he sees that the house is a disaster. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" Yeller asks. "Tornado?" Dun Dun asks. "THAT ONLY HIT INSIDE MY HOUSE?! WHERE'S MY DAD?!" Yeller asks. Yeller notices Mr. Whiskers watching the news. "Here we are, at the 13 o'clock news. We just received word that an honorable police officer stopped a sociopathic madman wearing a curtain from murdering an innocent civilian. Over the matter of the last two hours, the man was arrested, convicted, and sentenced to die for his malicious crimes. More at 26 o'clock tonight. 26 O'CLOCK?! COME ON! THAT ISNT EVEN A REAL TIME! THE PRODUCERS ARE JUST PULLING MY LEG NOW!" The reporter screams, before tossing his desk at the camera. "Dun Dun, did you hear what that report just said?" Yeller asks. "Yeah. Dun Dun need to go buy new clock that has 26 o'clock on it." Dun Dun says.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down