QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 67(2/13/24)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 67(2/13/24) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 67(2/13/24)

Post by QG Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:46 pm

Its a new day in Fantastic City. At the Lakeside Diner, Lucas is embracing Kristina. “Thank you for meeting me.” Lucas says. “Of course! You know I always make time for you.” Kristina says. Lucas and Kristina sit at a table. “So, today is the big day, huh?” Kristina asks. “That’s right. Julia and I are getting married today.” Lucas confirms. “All the preparations are taken care of?” Kristina wonders. “They are. Lucky for us, the church actually had a last minute cancellation which meant they had an opening for our wedding.” Lucas says. “Lucky indeed. Personally, I’d never want to get married in a church again, not after the disaster that was my wedding to Mark.” Kristina says. “About that, I hope that this isn’t going to bring up any unpleasant memories for you.” Lucas says. “It won’t. Besides, it's not even the same church.” Kristina says. Lucas smiles. “Good. There is another conversation I feel like we should get out of the way.” Lucas says. “Oh yeah? What’s that?” Kristina asks. “When I called you and told you that Julia and I would be getting married today, I noticed you didn’t sound overly thrilled.” Lucas notes. “I didn’t?” Kristina asks. “No. I’m guessing that’s probably because you don’t approve of my relationship with Julia.” Lucas assumes. “Come on, you know I’ve never had an issue with Julia.” Kristina says. “Maybe, but that was before Lydia came back. Just tell me what’s on your mind.” Lucas urges. “Okay. Yeah, the truth is I do find it kinda weird how you suddenly dumped Lydia and now you’re marrying Julia. I don’t know, after seeing you and Lydia falling in love first hand, it just doesn’t make sense to me why you’d suddenly turn your back on her.” Kristina admits.

In the shopping plaza of Goo Village, Victor and Virginia are walking through as Victor carries a tuxedo bag. “You worry too much, you know that?” Victor asks. “Well you try being on the receiving end of our daughter’s rage!” Virginia says. “I have, numerous times in fact!” Victor says. “I just don’t know what to do, Victor. Our little girl only gets married once, hopefully, and I’m worried that I won’t even be invited to the wedding!” Virginia says. “There’s still time.” Victor says. “Lucas and Julia are getting married later today! There’s hardly any time left!” Virginia states. Lydia comes up behind the two. “Excuse me, did you just say Lucas and Julia are getting married today?” Lydia questions!

At the Stanpatos mansion, Dylan walks into the study and finds Daisy holding Harper. “There’s my favorite girl!” Dylan exclaims. “Aww, you’re so sweet.” Daisy says. “I was talking about Harper. How’s she doing today?” Dylan wonders. “She’s grouchy. I was just finally able to calm her down after she was screaming for what felt like decades.” Daisy says. “I’m sorry. I wish I could have helped, but I was stuck on a conference call with someone that doesn’t know when to stop talking.” Dylan says. “Is it the CEO of that company who makes golf clubs?” Daisy asks. “That’s the one. I never knew someone could be so enamored with golf clubs, but then you have this guy.” Dylan says. “I remember how much you used to look forward to talking to him back when I worked for Stanpatos Enterprises.” Daisy says. “Oh yeah, every time I get off the phone with him, I start counting the days until I get to talk to him again.” Dylan sarcastically says. Daisy laughs. “Listen, since I have you here, there’s something I want to talk to you about.” Dylan says. “Oh? What’s that?” Daisy wonders. “It involves your father.” Dylan admits. “The one way to make me dread a conversation. What could possibly be left to say about him?” Daisy asks. “So, Lawrence is trying to find this antique that he thinks your father may have had before his death. I was just wondering if maybe you might know where he would stash it.” Dylan says. “I can think of a few places.” Daisy admits. “Great! What are they?” Dylan asks. “Before I tell you anything, let me ask you a question. What exactly is Lawrence looking for?” Daisy questions.

At the Goo Castle, Rebecca walks into the living room and finds Andy on the phone. “I’m sorry to hear that, I was really hoping to buy the space…alright, well thank you anyway, and let me know if anything else pops up…you too, bye.” Andy says. “You were hoping to buy a space? I hope you aren’t making major financial decisions without first consulting your wife.” Rebecca playfully says. “I wasn’t going to make any final decisions without talking to you first but I am shopping around.” Andy says. “What are you looking for?” Rebecca asks. “An office space. Since I can’t be a cop anymore, I was thinking of becoming a private investigator again.” Andy reveals. “I see. You do remember that you and I both ran our own PI firm years ago and we ended up deciding we preferred police work.” Rebecca recalls. “I know, but that was a different time in my life. Besides, back then, I still had the option of being a cop.” Andy says. “That makes sense.” Rebecca says. “Plus, once I get my business up and running, I’ll have access to more resources that we could use to bring down Lawrence.” Andy notes. “That is also true.” Rebecca says. “Speaking of which, have you heard anything from Jackie after your conversation last night?” Andy wonders. “Not a word. I’m guessing she’s probably having just as much trouble cracking this case as we are. It doesn’t help that the person we want Jackie to investigate might also be her boss.” Rebecca says. The doorbell rings. “Hold on, let me go get that.” Rebecca says. Rebecca walks out into the foyer, opens the door, and finds Jackie standing outside! “Agent Jennings!” Rebecca exclaims. “Hello Commissioner Rogers, miss me?” Jackie asks.

“Do you want to know what changed? I fell in love with Julia, and in the time Lydia was away, I fell out of love with her. I admit, when Lydia first came back to town, yeah, a part of me wanted to rekindle things with her. But something changed when I woke up after being shot. My feelings are clearer now than they were when Lydia first came back and I finally know what I want.” Lucas says. “You’re sure?” Kristina asks. “Why does nobody believe me?” Lucas wonders. “It's not that I don’t believe you! Like I said, I saw you and Lydia together, I saw how in love with her you were. Its just…its strange to me, that’s all. Like take when I came back from the dead for example! Brady was single, but even if he wasn’t, I cannot imagine a scenario where he wouldn’t want me back! Sure, he might’ve been torn for a bit, but there’s no way he would’ve chosen anyone but me.” Kristina says. “Everyone is different.” Lucas says. “I know you and Brady are two entirely different people, but the love he felt for me and the love you felt for Lydia isn’t all that different.” Kristina says. “If that were true, how come Brady is on the other side of the planet right now?” Lucas wonders. “That isn’t fair, Lucas. You know why Brady isn’t here! Okay, are you happy with Julia? Like 100% happy?” Kristina asks. “Yes! That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you!” Lucas says. “Then I guess that’s good enough for me, because all I want is your happiness, whoever that’s with.” Kristina says. “Thank you. Now that we’ve taken care of the elephant in the room, I have an important question to ask you.” Lucas says. “You aren’t going to propose to me too, are you?” Kristina asks. Lucas laughs. “No, but I do want you to be more than just a guest at my wedding. I know for men, its typical to have a best man at their wedding, but the only close male friend I’ve ever really had is Nico and he’s gone. Out of the people who are still in my life, you are the one I’m closest with, and I can’t imagine anyone else standing by my side on the most important day of my life. So Kristina, will you be my best person?” Lucas asks. Kristina smiles. “Of course I’ll be your best person!” Kristina tells him. “Thank you, you have no idea how much this means to me.” Lucas says. “You have no idea how much it means to me that you asked! And about earlier, I’m sorry for questioning your feelings. You know that I’ll always support you, no matter what choices you make.” Kristina says. “Thank you. I couldn’t ask for a better friend.” Lucas says. “Right back at you.” Kristina says.

“Lydia, I didn’t realize you were out of jail.” Victor says. “I got released about an hour ago.” Lydia says. “You were in jail? For what?” Virginia asks. “I pulled a gun on Mia Goo and fired a shot past her head. She claimed I was aiming for her even though I had no intentions of actually shooting her.” Lydia says. “You made a big mistake, sister! You should’ve taken that nasty old bag out! That woman is the worst of the worst!” Virginia says. “Tell me about it, but back to the original topic, Lucas and Julia are getting married today?” Lydia asks. “They are.” Victor confirms. “Its kind of soon, isn’t it? Lucas just proposed not that long ago.” Lydia notes. “They didn’t see any reason to wait. Besides, it seems like the perfect day for a wedding, Valentine’s Day and all.” Victor says. “I see…” Lydia says. “I hope you don’t plan on doing anything to ruin their big day. I understand you are still in love with Lucas but its time for you to accept that he has moved on.” Victor says. “Seriously? You don’t even like Lucas! You probably want him and Julia apart even more than I do!” Lydia says. “What I want is irrelevant, what is relevant is what Julia wants.” Victor says. “And what about Lucas?” Lydia wonders. “Lucas wants my daughter, he’s made that pretty clear.” Virginia says. “And you don’t find it to be a little strange how quickly he decided he wants to be with Julia and not me? I understand that the two of you love Julia and want her to be happy, but surely you must realize that something isn’t adding up here!” Lydia says. Virginia’s phone goes off and she checks it. “Oh, its a text from Julia! She wants to meet!” Virginia exclaims. “Go ahead. I’ll catch up with you later.” Victor says. “Okay, wish me luck!” Virginia says. “Good luck.” Victor tells her. Victor kisses Virginia on the cheek and Virginia walks off. Victor turns towards Lydia. “I really should be going.” Victor says. “Victor, just hear me out! Do you really want your daughter to marry someone who might not actually be in love with her?” Lydia asks. “It doesn’t matter what I want! Julia is going to marry Lucas, and there isn’t a thing you or me or anyone else for that matter can do to change her mind! Trust me, if you value your sanity, the best thing you could do for yourself would be to leave this situation alone and move on!” Victor tells her, before walking away. “I can’t do that, Victor. There is no way I’m going to abandon the man I love. I have to do something to make sure this wedding doesn’t happen…” Lydia mutters.

“Why do you care what Lawrence is looking for?” Dylan wonders. “You want information from me, I think it's only fair that you return the favor. If you don’t feel like sharing, that’s fine, I just won’t tell you anything.” Daisy says. Dylan sighs. “Okay…it's a ring.” Dylan reveals. “A ring? That’s it?” Daisy asks. “Well, its a diamond ring. Its a very rare antique that once belonged to my great great grandmother. It was in the family for generations until it got stolen.” Dylan lies. “So how did my father end up with it?” Daisy wonders. “He apparently had someone buy it for him. I have no idea what he would want with it.” Dylan says. “I can tell you one thing, The Evil Force wasn’t one to just collect antiques for the hobby. Everything he ever did always had a purpose behind it, I’m guessing acquiring that ring wasn’t any different.” Daisy says. “Trust me Daisy, if there is a purpose to that ring, I don’t know what it is. As far as I know, its nothing more than a family heirloom.” Dylan claims. “Okay. Well to answer your original question, there are two places I think my father would have stashed the ring. One of them was his castle in Iceland.” Daisy says. “You mean the one that blew up?” Dylan asks. “That’s the one. I certainly hope that the ring wasn’t there, otherwise it was probably wiped from existence. If not the castle though, my next guess would be his compound in the Arctic. You must know which one I’m talking about. You may not remember your original adventure there years ago, but you, Andy, and Rebecca did travel there a year ago when Kristina and I were kidnapped.” Daisy recalls. “Right, that’s where your father had stashed The Devil’s Medallion.” Dylan recalls. “Mmhm, so I think its a reasonable assumption that he may have kept your family’s ring there as well.” Daisy says. “I don’t remember seeing a ring there.” Dylan notes. “You weren’t looking for it.” Daisy points out. “True…okay, looks like I have something to go on. Thank you for your help.” Dylan says. “No problem. Out of curiosity though, are you taking Lawrence’s word that this ring is just a family heirloom?” Daisy wonders. “Why do you ask?” Dylan asks. “He just doesn’t strike me as the type to collect antiques.” Daisy says. “Its not an antique, its an heirloom.” Dylan claims. “Right, whatever. It just doesn’t seem like he’d care about this ring unless there was something more to it.” Daisy says. “Don’t worry, I know what I’m doing.” Dylan says. “That’s an interesting response. Do you know something you aren’t saying?” Daisy asks. “Like I said, don’t worry.” Dylan says. “I am worried! Not just because of what you mean to Harper but also because of what you mean to me.” Daisy says. “I’ll be careful, just like you’ll be careful with your investigation into who may have framed Lysandros.” Dylan says. Daisy smiles. “Yeah…right.” Daisy says.

Rebecca leads Jackie into the living room of the Goo Castle, where Andy is waiting. “Look who dropped in for a visit!” Rebecca says. “Jackie Jennings! It is good to see you again.” Andy says, as he shakes Andy’s hand. “You too. Its been a minute.” Jackie notes. “Yes it has. The last time you were in Fantastic was when you helped me and Detective Simms rescue a baby from my brother Xavier.” Rebecca recalls. “That was an adventure. I’m glad everything worked out though.” Jackie says. “Yeah, me too. But now it looks like we have yet another adventure on our hands.” Rebecca says. “Right. Your power hungry uncle is trying to collect the three diamond jewels and may also be my boss at the WPA. Nothing to worry about there.” Jackie sarcastically says. “Well, that part is just a theory based on what we heard in the conversation between Lawrence and Mia.” Rebecca says. “Its a theory that has traction. Ever since Ciara stepped down as the director after that mess in San Francisco, something weird has been going on at the agency. There’s a lot of secrecy, even for an intelligence organization, and there are a lot of questionable ops going on.” Jackie says. “Most likely Lawrence is using the WPA for his own personal agenda. So not only is he trying to collect three powerful pieces of jewelry, but the one law enforcement agency that may be able to stop him is also answering to him.” Rebecca says. “Its a tricky situation, but I’m willing to do anything I can to help bring down Director Stanpatos. We just need to keep this on the DL. If anyone found out that I was actively working to bring down the director, I would have effectively gone rogue and would either be sent to prison or worse.” Jackie says. “Don’t worry, we’ll keep this between us.” Rebecca says. “Great, because I really want to help you. Not only is the threat Lawrence poses real, but I also want to help Lysandros clear his name. Things might not have worked out between us, but I still respected him. If Lawrence framed him for kidnapping Lydia Masters, he needs to be brought to justice!” Jackie says. “He will be, one way or another. So, do you have any new information for us?” Rebecca asks. “I do. I looked into that Vadim Sidorov character you told me about, the one you think might have the ring.” Jackie says. “What did you find out?” Rebecca wonders. “Like you suspected, Vadim Sidorov doesn’t actually exist. Its an alias for a man named Nikolai Kozlov.” Jackie reveals. “Wait a minute, I’ve heard that name before.” Andy says. “I figured you would’ve. Nikolai spent years working for The Evil Force, right up until shortly after he bought the ring from Lysandros. Nikolai supposedly died from a heart attack, but I’m guessing The Evil Force took him out so he wouldn’t tell anyone that the diamond jewels weren’t actually destroyed.” Jackie says. “So The Evil Force was after the three diamond jewels…it makes sense. The guy was obsessed with world domination! There were the diamond jewels, the devil’s medallion, Frostbite…” Andy recalls. “But The Evil Force has been dead for nine years! Only three years if you count the time he spent in Kristina’s and then Dylan’s minds.” Rebecca says. “The Devil’s Medallion ended up collecting dust in one of The Evil Force’s hideouts years after he died, maybe the same thing happened with the ring.” Andy suggests. “That medallion was being kept at The Evil Force’s hideout in the Arctic, right? Is there a chance the ring might be there too?” Jackie wonders. “I don’t know, I don’t remember seeing it. I suppose its possible we missed it though.” Rebecca says. “That was a pretty stressful day, you know, with us taking on my possessed sibling. I think its more than possible that the ring was at the compound and we didn’t notice.” Andy says. “Well I’ve told you two everything I know. I should probably get back before my boss realizes I’m gone.” Jackie says. “Of course. The last thing we need is for Lawrence to figure out you were meeting with us. Thank you for your help.” Rebecca says. “No problem, and keep me updated on anything else you find out.” Jackie says. “Make sure you do the same.” Rebecca says. “I will. It was great seeing you two again.” Jackie says. “Same here.” Andy says. Jackie walks out. Rebecca turns towards Andy. “Well…it sounds like you and I will be going back to the Arctic.” Rebecca says. “Let's just hope we can get there before Lawrence.” Andy says.

At the Stanpatos mansion, Dylan comes downstairs and finds Lawrence sitting in the living room. “Good morning.” Lawrence says. “Morning. I just spoke to Daisy.” Dylan reveals. “And just what did you find out?” Lawrence wonders. “She thinks that The Evil Force might have stashed the ring at his compound in the Arctic, the same place he had the medallion that Virmor was after.” Dylan says. Lawrence smiles. “That is wonderful news. Thank you for sharing it.” Lawrence says. “Would you like me to go to the Arctic and search the compound? I’ve been there before.” Dylan notes. “That is a lovely offer, but I’d prefer not to have you reduced to doing the grunt work. That’s why we employ henchmen.” Lawrence says. “I see. Gizelle it is then.” Dylan says. “No, not Gizelle either. I have another operative in mind for this particular mission, someone who I suspect will be perfect.” Lawrence says…

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down