QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S4 Episode 04 Cut Scenes

Go down

S4 Episode 04 Cut Scenes Empty S4 Episode 04 Cut Scenes

Post by QG Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:06 pm

LAWRENCE, DYLAN(PHONE CALL), ACERBI, ANDY
Out in the hallway, Lawrence makes a call. “Hey Lawrence, what’s up?” Dylan asks. “I need you to get to the hospital right away, its urgent.” Lawrence tells him. “Is everything okay?” Dylan questions. “Its Daisy.” Lawrence says. “Is Daisy okay?” Dylan asks. “Its probably better I tell you in person. I’m on the tenth floor, get here as soon as you can.” Lawrence says, before hanging up. Acerbi comes across Lawrence. “Well, well, well, look who it is.” Acerbi says. Lawrence smiles. “Hello Olivia, you are looking particularly beautiful this evening.” Lawrence observes. “You are too kind. I don’t suppose you are here looking for me?” Acerbi asks. “No, though I certainly won’t object to seeing you. As it happens, I had the misfortune of being with Daisy Nichols when she began to experience extreme pains. She’s pregnant, possibly with my grandchild.” Lawrence reveals. “Congratulations!” Acerbi exclaims. “I’m not so sure there is reason to celebrate.” Lawrence admits. “For someone who claims to be all about family, I would think you’d be ecstatic at the thought of a new grandchild.” Acerbi says. “Under most circumstances I would be, but I’m not too fond of that woman being the mother. If she gives birth to Dylan’s child, that will tie them together for life, something that I simply won’t stand for!” Lawrence says. Andy walks up to them. “I just heard Daisy was admitted, is she alright?” Andy asks. “She’s fine. I’m surprised you would care, given the difficulties she caused you in the past.” Lawrence notes. “I’m past all that.” Andy says. “Oh? And how does Rebecca feel about that?” Lawrence wonders. “That’s none of your business, now if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna go see Daisy.” Andy tells Lawrence, before walking away.

JULIA, LUCAS, KAYLIE
“I’m not going to let anyone kidnap Issac ever again.” Kaylie says. “Lucas brings up a good point. Stefan is the kind of person who wouldn’t bother going through the proper legal channels. If he found out Stefan was his, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if he just took him.” Julia says. “I’ll talk to Mama and see if I can get some security for my apartment.” Kaylie says. “Stefan claims he’s a changed man. He claims the brain tumor was responsible for his actions.” Julia notes. “Do you believe him?” Kaylie asks. “I believe he had a brain tumor, I’m not so willing to believe its responsible for all of his crimes. I know brain tumors can cause people to act differently, but I think its just too convenient of an excuse to explain away his awful behavior.” Julia says. “I’m glad you aren’t buying any of that, not that I ever expected you to.” Kaylie says. “Don’t worry, I’m completely on guard where Stefan is concerned. We all should be.” Julia says. “Agreed. If Stefan was willing to poison the entire city, I don’t think kidnapping a child would be out of his wheelhouse.” Lucas says.

ANDY, VICTOR
By the nurses station, Andy approaches the elevator. “Andy!” A voice calls out. Andy turns and sees Victor. “I was just on my way out.” Andy says. “Not so fast. Are the rumors true? Did you move Daisy Nichols back into the castle?” Victor asks. “I did. I’ve been meaning to tell you but I’ve been busy.” Andy claims. “What the hell are you thinking?! After everything Daisy has done to you and Rebecca, why on earth would you allow her back into our home?!” Victor asks. “Its not our home, its MY home.” Andy says. “Clearly your memory is slipping, because technically your sister owns the house. Regardless of who’s house it is, your mother intended it to be a home for all family members, so I don’t think it was right of you to move that lunatic back in without consulting with any of us first!” Victor says. “I don’t really care what you think.” Andy says. “Do you care what Rebecca thinks? I’m sure she’s not happy about this! Did you even bother asking her first?” Victor asks. “No, I didn’t. Like it or not, Daisy is family too, she’s the mother of my son.” Andy says. “And you share two daughters with Rebecca, you’re married to Rebecca, even more reason to have run it by her.” Victor says. “Who are you to give me advice on my love life? You cheated on your wife, who you have children with, and the woman you cheated with gave birth to your bastard child.” Andy says. “Don’t talk about Julia like that.” Victor says. “Why not? A bastard is exactly what she is. A child of unmarried parents. If you look up the word bastard in the dictionary, Julia’s picture would be right next to it.” Andy says. “I understand you’re going through a lot right now, but your behavior is despicable.” Victor says. “You’d know all about despicable behavior, wouldn’t you? Your infidelity, your son Brady the former mob boss and town drunk, your daughter Ciara the former con woman, the only kids of yours that turned out half way decent are Julia and V.J, one of them you didn’t raise and the other is worm food.” Andy says. Victor gets in Andy’s face. “You son of a bitch, you watch your words!” Victor warns. “Or what? You’re old and fragile, not exactly intimidating. That’s alright though, I’ve taken up enough of your time anyway. Have a great night.” Andy tells Victor, before walking off…

BRADY, LAWRENCE, VICTOR
In a hospital corridor, Brady throws out a coffee cup when he notices something in the trash barrel. Brady reaches in and pulls out an empty beer can. Brady goes into a trance staring at it. “Brady!” A voice calls out. Brady throws the can back in the barrel, turns around, and sees Lawrence. “What the hell do you want?” Brady wonders. “I was just passing through and couldn’t help but notice you seemed distracted. I just wanted to make sure you were alright.” Lawrence says. “Its none of your business!” Brady snaps. “I can tell by the tone of your voice that something is wrong. Is it Kristina? Is she okay?” Lawrence wonders. “No, she’s not! She had a miscarriage!” Brady blurts out. “Oh my...I’m terribly sorry to hear that. Where is she now? Is she here?” Lawrence asks. “Don’t you go anywhere near her.” Brady warns. “That wasn’t my intention. I was just thinking about sending her some flowers. You know, I am a bit surprised to find you here and not with her though.” Lawrence notes. “She doesn’t want me there…” Brady says. “Oh, well I can certainly understand Kristina’s desire to grieve in private, but she must remember that you lost a child as well.” Lawrence notes. “Kristina hasn’t forgotten that, its just kinda hard for her to be around me when I’m the reason she lost the baby.” Brady says. “Oh Brady, don’t blame yourself. I’m sure there’s nothing you could have done to prevent this horrible tragedy.” Lawrence says. “You don’t have a clue what happened...I also don’t plan on telling you because it really ain’t any of your business!” Brady snaps. “Alright, I’ll respect your privacy. However, whatever the circumstances may be, you really should make an effort to talk to Kristina. Even if she’s not willing to forgive you at this time, at least let her know that you are there for her, that you will always be there for her.” Lawrence urges. Victor walks up to the two. “What the hell is going on here?” Victor asks. “Nothing, I was just leaving.” Brady says, before walking away. “I should probably be going as well.” Lawrence says. “Not so fast.” Victor says. “Is something wrong?” Lawrence asks. “Don’t ever come near my son again.” Victor tells him. “How paternal of you. I’m a bit surprised to hear you being so defensive though, I’ve heard you and Brady aren’t on the best of terms since it came out that you cheated on his mother and fathered another child. Have the two of you mended fences? Is that why you’re here?” Lawrence wonders. “Not that its any of your business, but I came to make a donation. I was completely surprised to find Brady here, and even more surprised to find out Kristina suffered a miscarriage.” Victor says. “You must admit though, it does work out swimmingly for you.” Lawrence says. “In what universe is this good for me? My grandchild is dead!” Victor points out. “This presents you with the perfect opportunity to make amends with your son! With Kristina pushing Brady away, you are all he has. You would be a fool not to utilize that!” Lawrence says. “I would never take advantage of a loved one’s pain, I’m not a Stanpatos!” Victor says. “I’m not suggesting you take advantage, just that you use his pain to your favor.” Lawrence says. “Those are the same thing, you just put it a somewhat nicer way!” Victor argues. “Well, I won’t take up anymore of your time. I wish you and your family well, assuming you ever have a family again. Good night, old boy.” Lawrence says with an arrogant smile, before walking off.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down