QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S3 Episode 03: Behind the Scenes Drama at Littlebridge High

Go down

S3 Episode 03: Behind the Scenes Drama at Littlebridge High Empty S3 Episode 03: Behind the Scenes Drama at Littlebridge High

Post by QG Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:15 pm

YELLER HOUSEHOLD
*Bo comes downstairs and opens the front door, finding a man in a suit standing there. "Hi, are you by chance Bo Yeller?" The man asks. "I am, who wants to know?" Bo asks. "I am the principle at Littlebridge High School, Mr. Fred." Mr. Fred says. "Oh, why hello Mr. Fred, what can I do for you today?" Bo asks. "I am here to offer you a position at my school. You see, we just had some teacher quit. The lowlife, he wanted us to pay him up to FIVE DOLLARS AN HOUR! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?! Naturally, we said no." Mr. Fred says. "And naturally, he quit." Bo says. "Hm, well we need a replacement. So of course, you were the first man we called." Mr. Fred says. "Tell me, what class would I be teaching?" Bo asks. "A business class, you were once a business man, correct?" Mr. Fred asks. "Yes, I was. And I would be more than happy to accept your job offer." Bo says. "Wonderful, WONDERFUL! Be there tomorrow morning at seven o'clock, sharp. Ciao!" Mr. Fred says before walking off. Yeller comes downstairs. "Good news son! I was just offered a position at Littlebridge High as a teacher!" Bo says. "So?" Yeller asks. "This means that I have the opportunity to pass my knowledge down to the younger generations! To teach them about being business savvy and how to teach them to handle shrewd business associates! THIS IS WHAT I WAS BORN TO DO!" Bo says. "Yeah, cool Dad. I'm going to Dun Dun's. She and I are gonna egg Cop's house and TP it! Its gonna be great!" Yeller says. "You may not care about my latest venture, but I most certainly do and I cant wait to begin!" Bo says.

BO'S CLASSROOM
*Bo is sitting at his desk and places an apple at the edge. "Ah, the smell of knowledge and intellect fills the air. This is most certainly what I was born to do." Bo says. A boy wearing a leather jacket with his cap on sideways walks in. "Excuse me, dear sir, no hats in school." Bo says. "Then why are you wearing one?" The kid asks. "Oh, its just a part of my character design." Bo says. "Your huh now?" The kid asks. "Nothing, dear boy, please have a seat." Bo says. The boy goes and sits in the back of the room. "Sir, what is your name?" Bo asks. "Moon Dawgy, with a W." Moon Dawgy says. "What a...unique name. In any case, if you wouldn't mind Mr. Dawgy, please move up to the front of the classroom. I prefer all of my students to have a seat close to the board." Bo says. Moon Dawgy spits gum in Bo's direction. "I apologize for intruding." Bo says. "You'll never make teacher of the month if you talk that way." A voice says. Bo turns and sees a nerdy looking boy. "And who in the devil are you?" Bo asks. "My name is Eugene, the smartest student in Littlebridge High." Eugene says. "Yo, he's the resident nerd." Moon Dawgy says. "Tell me, young man, what is this teacher of the month you speak of?" Bo asks. "Its where you be a good teacher and you get an award for it. But it'll be kind of hard for you to win, because the same man has won the last three years, straight." Eugene says. "Who is this gentleman?" Bo asks. Mr. Brown walks in. "Hello, my name is Mr. Brown, I'll be helping you get settled in." Mr. Brown says. "Hey Mr. Brown, tell the new guy how you've won teacher of the month for the past three years." Eugene says. "Oh Eugene, I couldn't possibly. But yeah, its true. I've won three years straight, without a single loss. I'm just that good of a teacher. Hey Jose! Put the phone away!" Mr. Brown yells. "Yo man, its Moon Dawgy, we been over this, man." Moon Dawgy says. "Whatever you say Sun Kitty, now put the phone away." Mr. Brown says. "Yo Dawg, I hate dis class. I out man, peace!" Moon Dawgy says before walking out. "Don't worry Mr. Yeller, I'll show you how to run a class. I'm an expert." Mr. Brown says. "I bet you are." Bo angrily says.

COP'S HOUSE
*Yeller and Dun Dun are outside watching the house with binoculars. "What's Cop doing?" Yeller asks. "Cop? Dun Dun no watching Cop, Dun Dun watching TV." Dun Dun says. "Give me those!" Yeller says as he rips the binoculars out of Dun Dun's hands. "He is watching TV." Yeller says. "Duh, goodness, Yeller stupid." Dun Dun says. "Forget about me! Did you bring the materials?" Yeller asks. "Of course Dun Dun bring stuff." Dun Dun says. Dun Dun pulls munchkins out of a bag. "I mean the eggs and the toilet paper you moron!" Yeller says. Dun Dun stares at Yeller for a moment, before saying "Dun Dun be back." Dun Dun runs down the street.

BO'S CLASSROOM
*"So tell me class, what is a board meeting?" Bo asks. "A meeting that you have in front of a whiteboard." Moon Dawgy says. "Moon Dawgy, may I ask you a question? Why on earth did you decide to take this class?" Bo asks. "I didn't! The principle forced me too after I vandalized the cafeteria and burned down the gym! Moon Dawgy ain't no business man!" Moon Dawgy says. "Yes, I can tell." Bo says. "DETENTION!" Mr. Brown yells. "Wha?" Moon Dawgy asks. "I don't like your sass, and I know you have your phone in your bag!" Mr. Brown says. "Yo, this is wacked yo!" Moon Dawgy yells. ""That's it! Go to the F-wing office!" Mr. Brown yells. "I don't believe there is an F-wing office in the facility." Bo says. "That's kind of the point. Now the kid will be wondering aimlessly around the building." Mr. Brown says. "He was most likely just going to do that anyway!" Bo says. "You know what? Why don't you stay after?" Mr. Brown asks. "There is a meeting after, so I was planning on doing so." Bo says. "Hey jerks, we are in the middle of a class." Eugene says. "Oh, right, school. I forgot that was a thing." Mr. Brown says. "And yet you supposedly make teacher of the month every month. How laughable!" Bo says. "What'd you just say???" Mr. Brown asks. "You heard me, old boy." Bo says. "How dare you say that to my face!" Mr. Brown says. "Trust me, I dared, sir, I dared." Bo says. "You better straighten out, buddy, or you'll be out of this school in no time." Mr. Brown says. "Forgive me for sounding rude, but I'm not going anywhere! In fact, I am going to remain teaching at this school and I will steal the teacher of the month title away from you!" Bo says. Mr. Brown chuckles. "You cant just steal the title from me, you have to earn it!" Mr. Brown says. "Believe me, dear sir, I will." Bo says.

COP'S HOUSE
*Yeller is pacing around, waiting for Dun Dun. Dun Dun comes back with the materials. "What took you so long?!" Yeller asks. "Dun Dun took nap, she was tired." Dun Dun says. "Oh, that's a GREAT excuse. Ugh, never mind that. Can I see the stuff?" Yeller asks. Dun Dun pulls out the eggs and toilet paper. "Dun Dun buy cheap brand toilet paper, she no spending five bucks on that expensive crap." Dun Dun says. "Okay, you want to throw the first egg?" Yeller asks. "Dun Dun would be honored." Dun Dun says. Dun Dun throws an egg. "You idiot! Cop's house is over on the other side of the street!" Yeller says. "Then who house that?" Dun Dun wonders. A man wearing glasses comes out. "Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds! Cam and Pico are sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping!" The man yells. "Sleeping? But it only five at dark!" Dun Dun says. A woman comes out. "Manny, what the heck are you doing?" The woman asks. "I'm yelling at some neighborhood keeeds, I'll be in in a second." Manny says. Manny looks back in Yeller and Dun Dun's direction, but sees they are gone. "Darn keeeds!" Manny yells.

BO'S CLASSROOM
*Mr. Fred walks in. "Mr. Brown, can I speak to you for a moment?" Mr. Fred asks. "I'm teaching a class. I'm busy." Mr. Brown says. "Oh, Mr. Brown, I have a feeling you'll want to listen to what Mr. Fred has to say." Bo says. "You see, I've received a voice recording of you complaining about the $4.00 an hour pay." Mr. Fred says. "What? How? Nobody was there when I said...I mean, I never said that." Mr. Brown says. "Oh, but you did Mr. Brown, and for that reason, you are FIRED!" Mr. Fred says. "Whaaaat? You cant do this! Cant you at least wait until I win teacher of the month again?" Mr. Brown asks. "You will NEVER win teacher of the month at this school again. Now get off of this property!" Mr. Fred says. Mr. Brown turns to Bo. "You did this!" Mr. Brown growls. "I was simply doing my civic duty for this school." Bo says. "You will pay for this! My plans for you will make detention with me look fun! This I vow!" Mr. Brown yells before running out. "It still boggles my mind that people expect more than what we already pay them." Mr. Fred says before walking away laughing.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down