QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic Season 4 Promo

Go down

Fantastic Season 4 Promo Empty Fantastic Season 4 Promo

Post by QG Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:28 pm

A NEW SEASON OF FANTASTIC IS COMING…
“To a better tomorrow.” Acerbi says, as she and Lawrence toast.

AND WITH IT COMES ALL NEW DRAMA…
“Drama is my middle name, I LIVE for the drama!” Bethany says.

FAMILY DRAMA
“As far as I’m concerned, you’re dead to me. You and I? We’re finished!” Brady tells Victor.

“For God’s sake, just answer me! Is Victor Goo my father?!” Julia asks. “YES!” Virginia shouts!

“I don’t want to hear another word out of your lying mouth! You’ve lied to me for the last time, Mama. I don’t EVER want to see you again!” Julia screams at Virginia.

“You being my daughter has changed things significantly.” Victor admits to Julia.

“One more thing.” Julia says. Victor turns back towards Julia. “Yes?” A hopeful Victor asks. “Don’t ever come here again.” Julia tells him, before closing the door in his face.

RELATIONSHIP DRAMA
“I get you don’t agree with my Dad’s politics, but to record his conversation with Virginia and then hand it over to Julia’s campaign without even talking to me first?! How the hell could you do a thing like that?!” Brady questions Kristina.

“I’m not going to degrade myself by trying to make you believe me. If you loved me as much as you say you do, I wouldn’t need to try and convince you of anything!” Kristina says.

“She doesn’t need my support when she’s getting it from your ex.” Brady says. “Andy?” Daisy asks. “No, Dylan.” Brady reveals.

“Thank you for checking on me.” Kristina says. Dylan smiles. “Don’t mention it.” Dylan tells her.

“Is someone else in here?” Rebecca asks Andy. The shower stops running, and Daisy comes out in nothing but a towel!

Daisy opens her arms to Rebecca. “Come on, give your new roommate a hug.” Daisy urges.

“What I do know is that its incredibly out of character for you to stay away from your daughter in her time of need all so you can help out the woman who has terrorized our family repeatedly!” Rebecca says. “I’m fine! Unlike you, I have a very firm grip on reality!” Andy snaps.

DRAMATIC RETURNS
Julia opens the door and finds Stefan Cat standing in the hallway! Julia’s eyes widen. “Stefan!” Julia gasps. Stefan smiles. “Hello Julia, it has been far too long.” Stefan tells her!

Lucas turns on the light in his office and discovers Kitty Cat sitting at his desk! “Hello Lucas, its been a long time.” Kitty Cat says.

When Rebecca opens the door, she finds Andre standing out in the hall! “Hello dear sister, SO nice to see you again!” Andre exclaims!

DRAMATIC BATTLES
“You should know better than to cross a Stanpatos...unless you’re looking to leave town under mysterious circumstances and never be heard from again.” Lawrence warns Daisy.

“I think we need to prepare for the possibility that Stefan could find out the truth, and that he could try to take Issac from us.” Julia tells Lucas and Kaylie.

“You are going to sue Kaylie for full custody of your son, and you’re going to win.” Kitty Cat tells Stefan.

Kaylie opens the door and finds Stefan standing in the hallway! “What the hell are you doing here?!” Kaylie questions. “I came for my son.” Stefan reveals!

AND THE STORY OF THE SEASON...AN EVIL UNLIKE ANY OTHER
“He just doesn’t seem like himself...almost like he’s an entirely different person.” Rebecca says. “Are you sure he isn’t?” Bethany questions.

In the Goo basement, several candles are now set up in a circle. Demon Andy steps into the circle, and as his eyes begin glowing, all of the candles ignite on their own.

“You have possessed my husband, the same exact thing you did to Queen Goo all those years ago!” Rebecca yells at Andy.

Demon Andy sends Rebecca flying into a wall!

AN EVIL WITH MANY DIFFERENT FACES
Chris opens the door of his apartment to “Kristina”.

Demon Ava turns the crucifix under Queen Goo’s portrait upside down.

Ava looks up and sees someone standing over her. “Daddy?” Ava questions. The camera pans up to Andy’s face, and his eyes are revealed to be glowing red!

“Kaylie” morphs back into Demon Andy!

“Once my plan is put into motion, SO many people are going to die. And the beauty of it? There isn’t a thing anyone can do to stop me.” Demon Andy tells Rebecca.

FANTASTIC: NEW EPISODES COMING SEPTEMBER 17, 2022

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down