QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Queen Goo Season 3 Promo

Go down

Queen Goo Season 3 Promo Empty Queen Goo Season 3 Promo

Post by QG Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:45 pm

PREVIOUSLY ON QUEEN GOO…

Rebecca looks down at Joe, and sees him reaching up his sleeve. “Oh my God, WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!” Rebecca yells. A beep can be heard after Joe reaches up his sleeve. Suddenly, an explosion emerges from behind Queen Goo’s portrait, destroying the entire painting!

“How is she?” Andy asks. “We were able to stabilize her, but she’s still in critical condition. In fact...it looks like she’s slipped into a coma.” The doctor reveals

“We...we did everything we could. I’m afraid the baby was still born.” The doctor reveals. Dylan puts his hand on Daisy’s shoulder. “What...what are you saying? That my baby is dead?!” Daisy asks.

Acerbi lets out a loud growl, turns away from Josephine, and slams her fist into the wall. “Time of death is 9:08 PM.” The doctor says.

Lydia was my whole life, my reason for living, and now that she’s gone I have no other reason to hold on.” Lucas says.

IN THE PRESENT…

Andy walks behind Joe, and aims his gun at him. “I have to do whatever it takes to protect my daughter and the loved ones I have left, which means I have to kill you.” Andy says. Joe uses his free hand and grabs Andy’s wrist! The screen goes black, and a gunshot is heard!

DEADLY ALLIANCES

“If we team up to take down Joe, we’ll be unstoppable.” Daisy says. Lucas contemplates.

NEW RIVALRIES

“I think I’d be pretty capable at your job.” Julia tells Victor. “What do you mean by that?” Victor questions.

“You know who you seemingly aren’t ineffective at prosecuting? People of color. You seem to always make sure you pursue the maximum sentence for someone who isn’t white.” Julia says. “This conversation is over.” Victor growls.

OLD RIVALRIES

Dylan enters the Stanpatos Mansion and finds Joe sitting on the couch with a drink in his hand.

“Pour yourself a drink. You and I have fourteen years of catching up to do.” Joe tells Dylan.

OLD FLAMES REIGNITING

Bethany leans in and kisses Kaylie!

BIG SURPRISES

Joe goes to turn off Rebecca’s life support.

“Its no use, the patient is gone.” Acerbi announces, after trying to revive Rebecca!

In a hospital corridor, Kristina walks up to Acerbi, dressed as a hospital orderly. “How do I look?” Kristina asks. “I hope Andy knows what he is doing, allowing you to participate in this scheme.” Acerbi says. “I hope Andy knows what he’s doing letting YOU participate, after you held practically half the town hostage at that clinic of yours, including me! But, I’m a forgiving person, so I’m not going to get into that.” Kristina says.

A smiling Daisy is seen holding a syringe.

“What the hell are you doing here?!” Julia asks someone.

GET READY FOR A WILD RIDE…

“Dinner is served, bitch.” Daisy says, before throwing scalding hot water into Joe’s face!

QUEEN GOO: NEW EPISODES SATURDAYS ON THE QG NETWORK

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down