QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Queen Goo Season 3 Part 2 Promo

Go down

Queen Goo Season 3 Part 2 Promo Empty Queen Goo Season 3 Part 2 Promo

Post by QG Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:59 pm

I think it is time we get this show on the road, don’t you?” Betty asks.

THRILLING ARRIVALS
Lucas turns, and sees Serena standing in the doorway! “I hope this isn’t a bad time.” Serena says.

Lawrence is handcuffed to the table in the Fantastic P.D interrogation room. "How nice to see you again." Lawrence tells someone.

Madeline comes up behind Acerbi. “Well, this is an unexpected surprise.” Madeline says. “Madeline.” Acerbi mutters.

“The hell are you doing here?!” Julia questions. Virginia smiles at Julia. “Always a pleasure to see you too, sweetheart.” Virginia says.

HEARTWARMING ROMANCE
Kaylie puts her hand on Bethany’s chest. “Deep down, you have a heart of gold.” Kaylie tells her. Bethany caresses Kaylie’s cheek.

Dylan pulls money out of his wallet, and throws it into the air. As the money rains down on them, Dylan pulls Daisy into a kiss.

“I can’t wait to marry you again, this time for the last time.” Rebecca says, before leaning in and kissing Andy.

NAIL BITING CONFRONTATIONS
“I didn’t betray Julia, that was all YOU!” Kaylie snaps. Xavier slams his fists on the table, and stands up. “You watch your tone!” Xavier yells.

“As much as you pretend to be some bad ass cop, you are nothing but a coddled, sheltered, child!” Julia tells Kaylie.

“You think that your seniority and your last name is enough to keep you in office? I can’t wait to prove you wrong.” Julia tells Victor. “You may act tough on the outside, but at the end of the day, in the political world, you are just a little girl playing an adult game.” Victor says.

FANTASTIC SMACKDOWNS
“I’m Kaylie’s fiance. And you are?” Xavier asks. “I’m the one who did this.” Virginia says, before slapping Xavier!

“You lying son of a bitch!” Daisy yells, before slapping Xavier!

Kaylie opens the door and finds Virginia on top of Xavier on the couch, beating him with her purse! “You leave my baby girl alone you nasty scum!” Virginia yells.

AND PURE, UNGODLY, MALICE
The window in Ava’s bedroom flies open, and Ava can be seen tossing and turning in bed as the lights flicker.

Ava runs into a mausoleum. The door slams shut behind her, and the whole room darkens except for one plaque on the wall...Virmor’s.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down