QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Future of Queen Goo

Go down

The Future of Queen Goo Empty The Future of Queen Goo

Post by QG Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:14 am

After the season 3 finale of Queen Goo back in May, things have been radio silent regarding the series. To make up for that, I’m here to provide a substantial update on not just season 4 but the future of the series in general! First off, for those wondering when season 4 is coming out, I can now announce that Season 4 will begin releasing episodes in September and then will run into 2023. I would also like to announce that the limited series Queen Goo: Biological Warfare that released last year will be receiving a sequel! As such, rather than being considered a standalone special, Queen Goo: Biological Warfare will now be classified as the first season of Queen Goo Chronicles, a series which will be releasing short seasons focusing on characters outside of the main cast. The next season of Queen Goo Chronicles is expected to be released sometime during the season 4 run of Queen Goo. The plan is to release a new season of Queen Goo chronicles along side every new season of Queen Goo. Not only will these seasons be used to play out fun little side stories, but they will also be used to introduce and reintroduce some characters. For example, Queen Goo: Biological Warfare brought back Jackie Jennings and introduced Count Stefan Cat. Jackie came back to regular Queen Goo at the end of season 3, and Stefan will be making his debut on regular Queen Goo in season 4. Still haven’t had your fill of Queen Goo news yet? That’s good, because there’s more where that came from! I’m happy to announce that Queen Goo will be returning for a season 5 AND a season 6! Season 5 is expected to run from 2023 to 2024, while season 6 is planned to run from 2024 to 2025. For those that don’t remember, 2024 will mark the 20th anniversary of the Queen Goo series, and there are definitely in plans in place to celebrate the occasion. 2014 was the 10th anniversary of the Queen Goo franchise, and not only was that year known for introducing iconic characters such as Lucas Cambino, Lydia Masters, Rebecca Rogers, Serena Masters, Ciara Goo, Lawrence Stanpatos, Claudia Stanpatos, Olivia Acerbi, Doctor Ilia Andropov, and Madeline Masters, but it was also the beginning of Queen Goo transitioning to the written format that it is currently distributed in today. So will the 20th anniversary have a similar evolution? That’s the plan! If all goes well, Queen Goo is planned to transition to an audio drama beginning with season 6, with season 4 and season 5 being used to boost viewership in time for that huge change. To test the waters for a potential transition to audio drama, season 3 of Queen Goo Chronicles is under consideration to be the first step into that new format. That’s all for news, please stay tuned for any new updates regarding Queen Goo season 4 and beyond as there is plenty more changes I'm not quite ready to share just yet. But for now, we will see you in September!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down