QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Queen Goo S2 Episode 22

Go down

Queen Goo S2 Episode 22 Empty Queen Goo S2 Episode 22

Post by QG Sat May 15, 2021 7:16 pm

In the basement of The Evil Force’s castle, Andy, who has a gun, and Rebecca, are facing off with Evil Dylan, Brody, and Andropov. “I’m giving you a choice. Don’t touch that button, and you’ll live. If you try to press it, I’ll shoot you.” Andy says. Evil Dylan laughs. “We both know you aren’t going to shoot me, not while I’m occupying the body of your dear old friend Dylan Stanpatos.” Evil Dylan says. “Dylan and I haven’t been friends since before he died.” Andy points out. “Perhaps, but that doesn’t mean you are willing to kill him. We both know you are far too weak to go to such extremes.” Evil Dylan says. “Are you willing to bet your life on that?” Andy asks. “As a matter of fact, I am.” Evil Dylan says, before slamming his fist into the big red button! “What did you just do?” Rebecca asks. Evil Dylan smiles. “I just pressed the button that is going to destroy the world. This planet’s fate has been sealed.” Evil Dylan announces. Andy rushes Evil Dylan, pushes him up against the wall, and presses his gun up against his head. “How do you stop this?!” Andy angrily asks. Evil Dylan grins. “You can’t. Once Frostbite has been activated, nothing is able to turn it off. At this very moment, one nation at a time is falling at the hands of the greatest weapon this planet has ever seen! You’ve failed, Andy! The planet has fallen, and soon, no one will be left to oppose my reign!” Evil Dylan gloats…

Back in Fantastic, Lucas and Acerbi are with Lydia in her hospital room. “All this time, I thought I was losing my mind again...but never in a million years did I ever think that the headaches and the mood swings meant I was going to die.” Lydia cries. “I think you misunderstood. Just because the tumor is inoperable does not mean you are going to die. There are numerous other treatment options we can explore that don’t involve surgery! Take chemotherapy for example! Or even some experimental procedures!” Acerbi says. “How much time do I have left?” Lydia questions. “I’d rather not speculate…” Acerbi says. “Please, just tell me.” Lydia begs. Acerbi sighs. “Without proper treatment, I would say you have three months left to live, at the most. With that being said, you still have a chance! There are ways we could possibly eliminate the tumor all together, and if that proves to be impossible, we could still possibly shrink the tumor to extend your life.” Acerbi says. “Can I have a moment alone with Lucas?” Lydia asks. “Of course.” Acerbi says, before walking out. “We should probably prepare for the worst…” Lydia says. “I’m not ready to do that.” Lucas says. “Brain tumors are no laughing matter, Lucas.” Lydia notes. “I understand that, but you have every possible advantage at your disposal! With your money, you can afford the best treatment available. There’s no reason you shouldn’t be able to beat this.” Lucas says. “Money can’t buy everything! Even the best treatment in the world could fail against cancer!” Lydia says. “You sound like you’re ready to give up.” Lucas notes. “I don’t know what I want to do! From what I’ve heard, chemotherapy can be absolute hell, and in a lot of cases it doesn’t even work!” Lydia points out. “But there are a lot of cases where it DOES work! Don’t you want to at least try? You have a lot to live for. Sisters, nephews, me.” Lucas says. Lucas grabs Lydia’s hand. “You and I fought you hard to be together, and I’m not about to give up on you now, which means I’m not going to let you give up on yourself.” Lucas says. “I...I have a lot I need to think through. Can you go and get me some tea from the Lakeside Diner?” Lydia asks. “Yeah. Are you going to be okay here?” Lucas asks. Lydia nods. “I’ll be fine.” Lydia says. Lucas smiles at her. “I love you, more than anything on this planet.” Lucas says. “I love you too.” Lydia says. Lucas stands up, and walks out. Once alone, Lydia breaks down in tears…

Back at The Evil Force’s castle, Andy releases Evil Dylan. “I’m pleased to see you’ve accepted the reality of the situation.” Evil Dylan says. “I wouldn’t go that far. I don’t believe for a second there isn’t a way to stop this machine.” Andy says. Andropov rushes over to the machine. “Something is not right…” Andropov mutters. “What are you talking about?” Evil Dylan asks. “These numbers are not reading correctly! In the event that Frostbite’s total freeze option were to be activated, the machine was to target Paris first, and then gradually work its way across the globe. But this shows that the temperature in Paris has not dropped at all!” Andropov says. “What?! How could that be?!” Evil Dylan asks. Suddenly, a huge explosion is heard, and alarms start sounding!

Upstairs, Bethany, Brady, and Daisy hear the explosion, and the entire castle shakes! “What the hell was that?!” Bethany asks. “It sounded like some kind of explosion.” Daisy notes. “You think it had something to do with Frostbite?” Brady asks. “That begs the question, did The Evil Force activate it?” Bethany wonders.

“What was that?” Andy wonders. While Andy is distracted, Brody rushes at him, and wrestles the gun out of his hand! Brody then points the gun at Andy and Rebecca. “I wouldn’t make any sudden movements, mate, or this could get very messy.” Brody warns. “You sure now is the time to be doing this? You want to stick around for the next explosion?” Andy asks. Andropov is looking at the computer screen. “Do you have any idea what caused that explosion?” Evil Dylan asks. “It would appear that Frostbite and my resurrection machine are using up too much energy! Its causing them to self destruct!” Andropov announces. “What does that mean?!” Evil Dylan asks. “It means that this lab, as well as the entire castle, is going to blow up!” Andropov reveals! “You IDIOT! YOU ASSURED ME THAT FROSTBITE WAS COMPLETED, AND NOW YOU TELL ME THAT IT IS GOING TO SELF DESTRUCT?! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW BADLY THIS RUINS MY PLANS?!” Evil Dylan angrily asks. “Not just your plans! Mine as well! I have patients in this building! I need to evacuate them!” Andropov says. “What about Frostbite?!” Evil Dylan asks. “I will rebuild Frostbite! Now that I have the finished blueprint, I will be able to replicate it much quicker than the original development process. But for now, we really should focus on fleeing the building, or else we could all die!” Andropov says. Evil Dylan sighs. “Go evacuate your patients. Brody, give me your weapon.” Evil Dylan demands. “What about these two?” Brody asks. “I will deal with these two! Right now, I need you to assist Doctor Andropov in evacuating his patients!” Evil Dylan says. Brody hands Evil Dylan his gun, and then rushes out the door with Andropov. “What patients does Andropov have here? Are there more people he brought back from the dead, other than Dylan and Kristina?” Andy asks. Evil Dylan aims his gun at Andy. “You should be less concerned with Doctor Andropov’s projects, and more concerned with your own well being.” Evil Dylan says. “And what about your well being? If you stick around here waving that gun in our faces, you are gonna get caught in that explosion, and all of your plans would have been for nothing.” Andy says. “No, not all of them. I planned to kill you. In fact, I’m still planning to do so. You are the reason that my beloved son is dead! It has come to the point where I despise you more than any other human being on this miserable planet! My son meant the world to me, he was the only human being on this planet I could rely on, he was my successor! And you took him from me!” Evil Dylan yells. “Your son is dead because he was too much of a coward to face the consequences of his actions. Its not my fault he would rather jump off a bridge than go to prison.” Andy says. Evil Dylan smirks. “My son may be dead, but I take comfort knowing that you are about to join him.” Evil Dylan says. Evil Dylan goes to pull the trigger, but Rebecca rushes him! Rebecca and Evil Dylan struggle over the gun, and it goes off, narrowly missing Andy! Rebecca knees Evil Dylan in the groin, and as he falls, she elbows him in the back! Rebecca then quickly grabs the gun, and points it at Evil Dylan. “Make one wrong move, and I will shoot you. I already did it once before when you were in Kristina’s body, so you know I’m not bluffing.” Rebecca says. Evil Dylan stands up. “Of course not. You already murdered one brother, I’m sure you wouldn’t hesitate to kill another.” Evil Dylan says. “Don’t push me, you son of a bitch. I have had it with your taking over people’s bodies, your microchips, your drugs, pushing me too far would be very ill advised.” Rebecca warns. Rebecca turns towards Andy, and hands him the gun. “What are you doing?” Andy asks. “This is your fight. You have been fighting The Evil Force for over a decade, and with Dylan out of commission, if anyone deserves to take him down once and for all, its you.” Rebecca says. Andy takes the gun, and points it at Evil Dylan. “I hope you know that this is finally over. We’re gonna get out of this God forsaken castle, and when we do we are going to make sure you are turned back to Dylan, and that your essence is eradicated for good.” Andy says. “I don’t think so. I refuse to go down without a fight.” Evil Dylan says. The door opens, and Bethany, Brady, and Daisy walk in. Evil Dylan smiles. “Bethany, you came!” Evil Dylan says. “I’ve been looking all over for you.” Bethany says. “So then they were lying. You are still in love with me.” Evil Dylan assumes. Bethany smiles at him, and then throws her knife at him! The knife flies right into Evil Dylan’ neck, and he screams out in agony!

In another part of the basement, Brody is standing outside a door, trying to find the correct key to unlock it. “Damn Andropov and his billions of keys…” Brody says. Finally, Brody finds the right key. “Ah ha! Here we are.” Brody says, as he unlocks the door, and enters the room. When Brody walks in, he finds someone wearing a hood, sitting in a wheelchair, and facing the wall. “Sorry to intrude on you watching the paint dry, but we’ve gotta run. This entire place is going to blow!” Brody says. The person doesn’t respond. “Did you hear what I said? The castle is going to blow up! If we don’t get out of here, we are going to blow up as well!” Brody says. The person still doesn’t respond. “Bloody hell...”Brody grumbles. Brody walks over to the front of the person, and pulls their hood down. “What the hell?!” Brody asks. After pulling the person’s hood down, it is revealed that their entire face is covered in bandages!

Back in Fantastic, Lydia is lying in her hospital bed, when someone knocks on the door. “Come in.” Lydia calls out. Acerbi walks in. “I saw Lucas leave earlier. I wanted to see how you are doing.” Acerbi says. “I’m doing about as well as anyone who just got a terminal diagnosis could be doing.” Lydia says. “Your diagnosis is hardly terminal. Speaking of, have you decided how you plan on approaching this?” Acerbi asks. “I have.” Lydia confirms. “And?” Acerbi asks. “I see only one way for this to end...I need you to kill me.” Lydia tells Acerbi!

Back at The Evil Force’s castle, Brody is looking down at the bandaged person. “I certainly wasn’t expecting to find someone like you down here. Who are you? And why does Doctor Andropov have your face wrapped in bandages?” Brody questions. Brody goes to unwrap the bandages, but then stops. “I better not, God only knows what your face looks like to be covered like that. For now, lets focus on getting you out of here.” Brody says, before wheeling the person out…

In another part of the basement, Evil Dylan collapses to the floor, suffering from the stab wound in his neck. “DYLAN!” Daisy screams, as she rushes to Evil Dylan’s side. Daisy turns towards Bethany. “Have you completely lost your mind?!” Daisy asks. “No, being crazy is your department, not mine.” Bethany notes. “At least I’ve never stabbed someone! You do know this isn’t actually The Evil Force, right?!” Daisy asks. Bethany shrugs. “He’s the closest I’ll get to the real thing!” Bethany argues. “We have to get him to a hospital!” Daisy says. “Unhand me...you useless disappointment!” Evil Dylan yells. “Oh shut up! I’m trying to help you!” Daisy points out. “Did he activate Frostbite?” Brady asks. “He did, but it didn’t work. As it turns out, Frostbite and the machine Andropov uses to bring people back from the dead were both using too much energy, and now, this entire castle is going to blow up.” Rebecca says. “You’ve gotta be kidding.” Brady says. “I wish I were, though I guess its better than Frostbite actually working.” Rebecca says. Another explosion is heard, which shakes the room they are in. “We don’t have time to stand around and talk, we need to get out of here before this entire building collapses on us!” Bethany says. “She’s right. You guys go ahead, I need to go and find Kristina, in case she is still alive somewhere.” Brady says, before rushing out. Rebecca turns towards Andy. “You should go after him.” Rebecca says. “What about you?” Andy asks. “I’ll stay with Bethany and Daisy.” Rebecca says. “And him?” Andy asks, looking at Evil Dylan. “I don’t think he’s much of a threat anymore.” Rebecca says. “I...I wouldn’t...be too sure!” Evil Dylan mutters. “I’ll be fine, trust me. Just go help Brady.” Rebecca says. “And what if you run into Andropov? Or Brody? Or one of the mystery patients Andropov has on ice here?” Andy asks. “I think they are probably more focused on getting out of this building than they are us. Just go.” Rebecca urges. “Okay. I’ll see you outside.” Andy says, before rushing out the door. Rebecca turns towards Bethany. “Can you help me get him to his feet?” Rebecca asks. “I’m not helping that bastard.” Bethany says. Rebecca sighs. “Daisy?” Rebecca asks. “Lets get this over with. The less I have to work with you, the better.” Daisy says. Rebecca and Daisy help Evil Dylan stand up, and Evil Dylan makes eye contact with Bethany. “You...have made a terrible...mistake.” Evil Dylan says. “No, you made a mistake the moment you set your sights on me. Lets get him out of here before I stab him again.” Bethany says. Evil Dylan chuckles. “Even now...your fire still thrills me.” Evil Dylan says. “Shut up and walk.” Rebecca orders. Rebecca and Daisy walk Evil Dylan out of the room, as Bethany follows.

“You want me to kill you? Why?!” Acerbi asks. “For starters, the last thing I want is for Lucas to have to watch me suffer for my final months. Not only that, but what if I become dangerous? I already attacked Zoey and almost killed her because of this tumor, what if something like that happens with Lucas? At this point, I feel like it would be better for everyone if I would just die.” Lydia says. “If you wish to die, you came to the wrong person. Besides, you have plenty left to fight for!” Acerbi points out. “I don’t want to fight if it means becoming a danger to the people I love! The tumor is going to continue growing, which means my mood swings could become even worse.” Lydia says. “But the tumor doesn’t have to grow! There are treatments that could shrink it, slow its growth, or even possibly eradicate it! This doesn’t have to be the end for you!” Acerbi says. “But what if its the end for someone I love? What if one day, Lucas forgets to put the milk back in the fridge, and because of the tumor, I get so angry that I attack him? After what I did to Zoey, I don’t want to take any chances of doing something like that to Lucas.” Lydia says. “I understand, but ending your life is a big step to take based solely on uncertainties and what ifs! It is up to you what you do next, and though I believe in helping someone in agony with no chance of survival die peacefully, I’m not going to do that for someone who can still fight.” Acerbi says, before walking out. Lydia sighs. “Okay Acerbi, if you won’t help me, I’ll just have to take matters into my own hands.” Lydia mutters to herself…

Back at The Evil Force’s castle, Brady is running through a hallway in the basement. “KRISTINA!” Brady screams. Andy catches up to him. “Any luck finding Kristina?” Andy asks. “Not yet, but I’m not giving up.” Brady says. “I know you want to find her Brady, but we don’t have much time before this building blows up. We have to get out of here.” Andy says. “I’m not gonna leave, not until I find out one way or another what happened to Kristina.” Brady says. “Its too dangerous!” Andy yells. “Are you kidding me right now? You mean to tell me that if you thought Rebecca was trapped somewhere in this building, you’d just leave her to die? Because we both know you wouldn’t! You would move heaven and earth to find her, and that’s exactly what I’m gonna do for Kristina!” Brady says. Andy’s attention shifts when he notices Andropov coming out of one of the rooms. “Well look who it is.” Andy says. “I was just leaving.” Andropov claims. Andropov goes to run, but Andy grabs him by the arm! “You aren’t going anywhere.” Andy says. Brady walks over to Andropov. “Where’s Kristina?” Brady asks. “Kristina? I do not know who you are talking about.” Andropov claims. “You know exactly who I’m talking about, so you better tell me where she is before I tear you apart!” Brady threatens. “I am terribly sorry, but you are wasting your time. After The Evil Force was transferred to Dylan’s body, he saw no other use for Kristina. He eliminated her.” Andropov says. “Then show me the body.” Brady says. “I would if I could, but I can’t. I don’t know where it is.” Andropov says. “Did you even see The Evil Force kill Kristina?!” Brady asks. “Yes! It was immediately after the memory transfer took place. Once The Evil Force had regained consciousness in Dylan’s body, he took his gun, and he shot Kristina in the chest! Don’t worry, she was still unconscious when it happened, so she did not feel a thing. I wish her death could have been avoided, but unfortunately...it couldn’t have been.” Andropov says, with a shrug. “You son of a bitch!” Brady yells, as he tries to attack Andropov. Andy holds Brady back. “Come on, he’s not worth it!” Andy says. “We need to find The Evil Force so we can make him pay.” Brady says. “Rebecca, Daisy, and Bethany are getting him out of the building right now.” Andy says. “You should go find them! Please, don’t let me keep you.” Andropov says. Andropov attempts to casually walk off, but Andy grabs him by the arm. “You’re coming with us.” Andy says. “Do I really have to?” Andropov asks. “Yeah, you do. Lets go.” Andy says, as he drags Andropov off, and Brady follows.

Upstairs, Rebecca and Daisy are leading Evil Dylan towards the exit, with Bethany following. Suddenly, Daisy drops Evil Dylan, causing both him and Rebecca to fall to the floor. Rebecca stands up. “What are you doing?!” Rebecca asks. “I needed a break! He’s heavy!” Daisy notes. “You couldn’t have given me a warning?” Rebecca asks. “You are supposedly this bad ass cop, I figured you could’ve handled his weight on your own. Looks like I was wrong.” Daisy says. Daisy walks over to an end table, and sits on it. “How long of a break do you need?” Rebecca asks. “Stop pestering me. I want to get Dylan to the hospital just as much as you do, but I don’t want my heart to give out in the process.” Daisy says. “Does it really surprise you that she’s not in shape?” Bethany asks. “In case you’ve forgotten, I’m carrying a human being inside of me, so that takes up some energy!” Daisy points out. Another explosion is heard, and suddenly, the ceiling collapses right on top of Daisy! “Oh my God, Daisy!” Rebecca shouts. Rebecca runs over to the debris that Daisy is trapped under. “Daisy, can you hear me?!” Rebecca asks. “Get me out of here!” Daisy demands. “How did she survive that?” Bethany questions. “She...she’s like a cockroach...difficult to kill.” Evil Dylan says. “That’s not surprising, she comes from an entire family of cockroaches.” Bethany remarks. “Hang on, I’m going to get you out!” Rebecca says. “Uh, Rebecca, a word? I know you like to do the right thing and all that good stuff, but, are you sure its a good idea to save her when this entire place could blow any minute?” Bethany asks. “She’s pregnant with Andy’s baby! And even if she weren’t, I don’t think I would be able to just leave her for dead! I don’t expect you to stick around and help. In fact, I’d really prefer if you would get outside to safety.” Rebecca says. Bethany points to Evil Dylan. “And what about him?” Bethany asks. “I hate to have to ask this of you, but I need you to try and get him out as well.” Rebecca says. “Are you serious?! This is the same lunatic that drugged me into loving him! Okay, maybe its not literally the same person, but its the essence of the same person!” Bethany says. “I understand your concerns, but we really don’t have time to argue about this. Just know that I would never ask you to do this if I thought for a moment that he was still a threat to you.” Rebecca says. “And what makes you think I won’t try to kill him again? Or better yet, finish the job?” Bethany asks. “I’m trusting you not to. If I mean anything to you, you won’t betray that trust.” Rebecca says. “Will someone get me out of here?!” Daisy can be heard asking. “Okay, fine, I’ll help him. But if he stops breathing, I’m not giving him CPR.” Bethany says. Bethany forces Evil Dylan to stand up. “Lets go, we’re getting out of here.” Bethany says. Evil Dylan smiles. “Admit it...you are helping me because you still care for me.” Evil Dylan says. Bethany puts the knife to his throat. “You better watch the way you talk to me, because I wouldn’t hesitate to cut your throat. Only this time, I’ll make sure it cuts through the bone.” Bethany warns, before helping Evil Dylan walk away. Rebecca kneels down, and begins picking through the rubble. “Daisy, are you still with me?” Rebecca asks. “No, I got up and walked away when you weren’t looking. OF COURSE I’M STILL DOWN HERE! Now HELP ME!” Daisy yells. “You should try to calm down, all this stress isn’t good for the baby you know.” Rebecca says. “Neither is being trapped under a ceiling, but here I am!” Daisy says. “Lets hope we can change that.” Rebecca says. “At the pace you’re working at, I doubt it.” Daisy says. “Be grateful I’m doing this at all. We both know if the positions were reversed, you’d leave me to die.” Rebecca says. “Probably.” Daisy admits. Rebecca rolls her eyes, as she continues to dig through the debris…

In another part of the castle, Bethany and Evil Dylan approach a door. “This looks like an exit!” Bethany says. Bethany attempts to open the door. “Its locked!” Bethany realizes. Evil Dylan laughs. “Did you...really think it would be that easy? I wasn’t prepared...to let you just walk out of here.” Evil Dylan says. “Are you freaking kidding me? This entire building is gonna go up in flames, and if you don’t open this door, we’ll ALL be trapped inside!” Bethany yells. “Your point being? If I’m...going to lose, you can rest assured that I will make certain...the rest of you lose as well.” Evil Dylan says. “What makes you so sure you will lose? You were in police custody before, and you escaped. But if you are caught in this explosion, there will be no coming back. You will be dead dead! No more resurrections, no more body swaps, you will join your demented son in hell! Do you really want to give up any chance you have at achieving your goals just so you can stick it to your enemies? I know you’re evil, but I didn’t think you were a sore loser. Come on, open the door.” Bethany urges. Evil Dylan contemplates, and then lifts up his sleeve, and presses a button under it. “The exits have...all been unlocked.” Evil Dylan reveals.

Outside, Andy, Brady, and Andropov rush out the front door. “Its kinda weird that the door just unlocked like that.” Brady says. “Perhaps The Evil Force unlocked the exits. He was the one with master control.” Andropov says. “I guess its good to know he isn’t dead yet.” Andy says. “Dead? Why would he be dead?! What have you done to him?!” Andropov asks. “I didn’t do anything to him. Bethany showed up in his control room, and tossed a knife at him.” Andy says. “That’s impossible! Bethany would never turn on The Evil Force!” Andropov yells. “And why is that? Because you did something that made her fall in love with him?” Andy asks. “I did not make her do anything! I merely gave her a proper nudge in The Evil Force’s direction.” Andropov says. “Maybe not, but you did try and force Rebecca to kill me when you put that chip in her brain. Speaking of which, I hope you know you’ll be removing it, and I’ll be watching you every step of the way.” Andy says. Bethany emerges from the house, escorting Evil Dylan. “You! What have you done to The Evil Force?!” Andropov asks. “I came to his house and cut his throat, what does it look like?” Bethany asks. “Are you okay, sir?” Andropov asks. “I am fine. Where is Brody?” Evil Dylan asks. “I haven’t seen him since we split up to evacuate the others.” Andropov says. “And who are these others?” Andy asks. “My patients are none of your concern!” Andropov snaps. Andy turns towards Bethany. “Bethany, weren’t Rebecca and Daisy with you?” Andy asks. “They were, but Rebecca told me to go on ahead.” Bethany says. “Is she okay?” Andy asks. “She is, but Daisy wasn’t looking too hot when I last saw her. Actually, I couldn’t tell how hot she looked, trapped under all that debris…” Bethany says. “What debris?!” Andy asks. “There was another explosion, and the ceiling collapsed on top of Daisy. Rebecca wanted me to get this sicko out of the castle, while she stayed behind and dug up Daisy. Don’t worry though, Daisy was her usual, peachy self when I left, so as of then, she was still alive.” Bethany says. “Even if Daisy was alive, that sort of accident could hurt the baby.” Andy says. “The world would be better off without her spawn entering it…” Evil Dylan mutters. Brady walks over to him. “I don’t want to hear another word out of your mouth. After what you did to my wife, you’re lucky I don’t finish what Bethany started.” Brady says. “You and I...both know you do not have what it takes to end me.” Evil Dylan says. “You wanna bet your life on that?” Brady asks. Brady goes to attack Evil Dylan, but Andy holds him back. “He’s not worth it!” Andy tells him. “Let him go, he’s absolutely worth it!” Bethany says. Andy lets go of Brady. “I’m gonna go back inside to find Rebecca and Daisy, can I trust you two not to kill The Evil Force and Andropov?” Andy asks. “Can’t make any promises.” Bethany says. “Ditto.” Brady adds. The door can be heard opening, and Andy turns around. Rebecca runs out of the building, carrying an unconscious Daisy! As Rebecca is running, the entire castle explodes, sending her and Daisy flying through the air!

Back in Fantastic, Lucas comes into Lydia’s hospital room, and finds that its empty! “Lydia?” Lucas calls out.

On the roof of the hospital, Lydia, still in her hospital gown, approaches the edge of the roof, and looks down. Lydia takes a deep breath. “This is the only way I can keep my loved ones safe from the person I might become…” Lydia says. Lydia turns around when she hears the elevator doors opening. Lydia’s eyes widen when she sees who steps off of the elevator. “Dylan?” Lydia asks. “Close but no cigar.” The familiar face says. “Oh my God...Quinn Goo.” Lydia realizes. Quinn smiles. “Long time no see, Lydia.” Quinn says!

At the ruins of what use to be The Evil Force’s castle, Andy runs to Rebecca and Daisy’s sides. “Rebecca, are you okay?” Andy asks. Rebecca sits up. “Yeah...I’m fine. Just a little bruised.” Rebecca says. “What about Daisy?” Andy asks. Rebecca checks Daisy’s pulse. “Oh my God, she’s not breathing.” Rebecca realizes. “Let her die...let her death be just as meaningless as her life.” Evil Dylan says. Rebecca begins giving chest compressions to Daisy. “Come on...breathe!” Rebecca says. After a few tries, Rebecca turns towards Andy. “She’s still not breathing!” Rebecca says. “There’s another way that might be able to help her.” Andy notes. “Oh God, why me?” Rebecca asks. Rebecca leans down to Daisy’s face, and begins giving her mouth to mouth. While Rebecca is giving Daisy mouth to mouth, an out of it Daisy comes to, and smiles. “Dylan…” Daisy mutters, before kissing Rebecca! Rebecca pushes Daisy off of her, and Daisy’s eyes widen. “YOU?!” Daisy asks. “Yes, ME! I just saved your miserable life!” Rebecca says. “By kissing me?” Daisy asks. “You kissed me! Yuck...the second we get away from this God forsaken place, I’m looking for some toothpaste and mouth wash.” Rebecca says. “I’m the one that should be complaining. Obviously being a good kisser doesn’t run in the family, you don’t even hold a candle to your brother.” Daisy says. “Can we change the topic from this forbidden love story for a minute? We survived!” Bethany gleefully states. “Sadly, my work did not…” Andropov whines. “You’ll get over it. Besides, you’ll have plenty of time to come up with all new crazy experiments in prison.” Bethany says. Andy and Evil Dylan make eye contact, and Andy walks over to him. “I assume you want to gloat…” Evil Dylan mutters. “What’s the point? I’m pretty sure you’re hurting badly enough, seeing your entire world crashing down around you, all of your plans falling apart.” Andy says. “You think you’ve defeated me?” Evil Dylan asks. “Oh I know we’ve defeated you. All of your allies are either dead or in police custody, your hideout has been destroyed, the machine you’ve been working on for years self destructed. Trust me pal, this time, it really is over. Now and FOREVER!” Andy tells Evil Dylan!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum