QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Queen Goo S1 Episode 15B

Go down

Queen Goo S1 Episode 15B Empty Queen Goo S1 Episode 15B

Post by QG Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:56 pm

Written By: qg2004

At Stanpatos Enterprises, Alexios, Dylan, Lydia, and Josephine are all shocked after Kristina has announced that she is The Evil Force. "You're The Evil Force?" Alexios asks. "Isn't that what I just said? My God, I forget just how tedious the people in this city can be." Evil Kristina says. "How is that possible?" Dylan asks. "Me being The Evil Force, or how tedious the people in this city are? I'll just assume you meant the first option." Evil Kristina says. "Actually, I meant the first. I mean, everyone seems pretty nice to me." Dylan notes. "Quiet! Your brain has been messed with so many times, it has turned to silly puddy! Your opinion is no longer valid!" Evil Kristina says. "Can you please explain what the hell is going on here? How did Kristina become...you?" Josephine asks. "My dear friend Doctor Andropov. He managed to preserve my memories, and then transfer them into the body of Katerina Cat." Evil Kristina says. Dylan raises his hand. "Can I invest in that procedure? Given how many times I've lost my memories, I think it might be useful to have them stored somewhere. You know, just in case." Dylan says. "As if I would ever help you! You are the reason I am in this predicament! You shot me!" Evil Kristina yells. "To be fair, you did kidnap my child, from what I understand." Dylan notes. "That does not give you the right to shoot me! I am the bad guy, only bad guys are supposed to kill in cold blood! You would do well to stick to your end of things, locking up your enemies foolishly assuming that's going to thwart them for good." Evil Kristina says. "To be fair, I don't really fight enemies anymore." Dylan says. "Say "to be fair" to me one more time, I dare you." Evil Kristina says. "Uh, Dylan, it might not be best to provoke him." Lydia says. "I'm just stating facts, its not my fault Evil Kristina has a short fuse." Dylan says. Evil Kristina stands up, and points a gun at Dylan! Alexios dives behind Josephine for cover. "Well, that escalated quickly." Dylan says. "I didn't come here to catch up. I came here seeking revenge. You shot me five years ago, it is only fair that I return the favor." Evil Kristina says. "Come on, Kristina, you don't want to do this. If you shoot Dylan, you'll go to jail! And what about Brady? Think of-" Before Josephine finishes, Evil Kristina shoots Josephine! Josephine falls to the ground, and Alexios hides behind Lydia. "I never liked her much." Evil Kristina says. "At least she didn't get hit by a car this time." Lydia says. Evil Kristina points her gun at Dylan again. "Can we talk about this? Please? Lydia, Alexios, do something!" Dylan says. "I'm not getting between you and a bullet!" Alexios says. Dylan looks at Lydia. "Don't look at me! I love Lucas!" Lydia notes. Dylan's eyes widen. "I know, now probably wasn't the best time to tell you, but I just wanted to give you some context for when I walk out of here, without a care in the world." Lydia says. Lydia turns towards Evil Kristina. "Can I leave now?" Lydia asks. "Go. I have no conflict with you, nor with Alexios." Evil Kristina says. "You heard him. Lets get the hell out of here before he changes his mind." Alexios says, before he and Lydia leave. "With friends like them, who needs enemies? Hm?" Evil Kristina asks. "Now that they are gone, you're gonna admit the truth, right? You just got rid of them so we could refect on our past? Hey, remember the Artic?" Dylan asks. "Do YOU?" Evil Kristina asks. "Um....no. But, I'm sure we can talk about some other stuff! The weather is looking good next week, want to go and play some basketball?" Dylan asks. Evil Kristina shoots Dylan!

In a lab somewhere, someone is strapped down to a table, as Andropov stands over them. "I truly did out do myself when I transformed Kristina Cat into the great and fearsome Evil Force. However, despite the genius of that procedure, there were some flaws. But, just by looking at you, I can see that there were no errors this time. You are, without a doubt, my GREATEST creation yet! How fortunate for me that you willingly subjected yourself to my experiments! Well...willingly may be pushing it, just a tad. I assure you, though. Your sacrifice ultimately served the greater good of science! Because of my brilliance, immortality has evolved from being classified as mere science fiction! I have paved the way for a better future for all human beings! You and The Evil Force will soon prove that to the world." Andropov says. Andropov walks over to the door, and opens it. "Go now! Reveal yourself to your loved ones! And be sure to inform them that the reason you are alive is due to the great Ilia Andropov's genius!" Andropov says. The mystery person stands up, and then exits the lab...

At Andy and Daisy's wedding, Andy is horrified after just learning that Daisy gas-lit Rebecca. "I can't believe any of this!" Andy says. "You shouldn't! This is obviously just a dumb April Fools prank!" Daisy claims. "Your the one that's dumb if you think that's gonna work." Bethany says. "No, Daisy is right! There's no way that recording is real!" Andy says. Bethany rolls her eyes, and Rebecca lets out an exasperated sigh. "Good God..." Rebecca says. Daisy sticks her tongue out at Rebecca and Bethany. "Did you two honestly think that was gonna work? I know Daisy, and I know she would never do the horrible things you are accusing her of!" Andy says. "Oh my God, you are an idiot!" Rebecca yells. Andy's eyes widen. "Yeah, I said it! I don't remember you being this stupid when we were married! Come on, Andy! Daisy is two inches away from going over the edge, and blowing up the castle!" Rebecca says. "Lets not joke about blowing up the castle, I'm pretty sure no one wants to be reminded of THAT particular incident." Victor says. "I'm sorry, Rebecca, but there's nothing you can do to stop this wedding. I love Daisy, she is the most amazing, most perfect, most adorable person I've ever met." Andy says. "I am pretty adorable, aren't I?" Daisy asks. "Somebody please blow up this castle and put me out of my misery. I think I'm gonna hurl." Bethany says. "Did someone wish to get put out of their misery?" A voice asks. Everyone turns, and sees an alive Andre standing in the doorway! "Oh...my...God." Rebecca says. "Aren't you, like, dead?" Bethany asks. "I was, I'm back now. I was just brought back to life earlier today, isn't that wonderful?" Andre asks. "I'm sure the people in hell are happy to be rid of you." Victor says. "Oh Victor, it is so nice to see you again! It is so nice to see all of you again! It feels just like old times." Andre says. Andre turns towards Rebecca, and smiles. "Its especially nice to see you again, Rebecca." Andre says. Rebecca cringes. "Andre, if you don't mind, we were kinda in the middle of something." Andy says. "Yes, I heard there was going to be a wedding! The reason I came was because I was hoping to attend." Andre says. "There isn't going to be a wedding! Not after Daisy gas-lit Rebecca!" Bethany says. Andre turns towards Daisy. "I assume you must be Daisy." Andre says. "Yes, why?" Daisy asks. "Are you trying to take credit for all of my hard work?" Andre asks. "Huh?" Bethany asks. "What are you talking about?" Rebecca asks. "No one has been gas lighting Rebecca! The text messages, the phone call, it was all me!" Andre says. "But...you just said you were brought back to life earlier today." Bethany notes. "Since when does continuity matter? The fact remains that Daisy is innocent." Andre says. "She still framed me! Does no one care about that?" Bethany asks. Andy shrugs. "Should I?" Victor asks. "Honestly, you kinda deserve it." Daisy says. "Assholes!" Bethany yells. "Now that that's all been settled, can we proceed with the wedding? I am simply DYING for some wedding cake!" Andre says. "Yes, of course. Do you, Andy, yadayadayada...Do you, Daisy, yadayadayada...ah! Here we go! I now announce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride!" Victor says. Andy pulls Daisy into a kiss!
"I think Andy might be a lost cause." Bethany says. "Mmmhmm." Rebecca agrees. "So...you wanna go out for drinks later? Maybe catch a movie?" Bethany asks. "Are you asking me out?" Rebecca asks. "I mean, if you're cool with it...and not doing anything...why not?" Bethany asks. "Can't argue with that logic. You're better looking than Andy, anyway." Rebecca says. Andy turns towards Rebecca. "Excuse me?" Andy asks. "I stole your ex wife." Bethany taunts. "You can't date Bethany!" Andy argues. "Why not? She's the only person in this room that has a brain! The rest of you seem to think Crazy Daisy hung the moon!" Rebecca says. "She does seem quite lovely." Andre says. "See? Even Andre likes her! Doesn't that give you people pause?" Rebecca asks. "Even Andre has good taste every once in a while!" Victor says. Rebecca turns towards Bethany. "Lets just skip the movies, and head to the nearest liquor store." Rebecca says. "No need, I stocked your mini bar this morning. You're welcome." Bethany says. "You're a life saver." Rebecca says. Rebecca and Bethany go to leave, but stop when Lucas appears in the doorway. "Andy and Daisy wanted to have a private wedding, but they invited YOU?" A surprised Bethany asks. "Unfortunately, I did not receive an invitation. But, I assume that Andy would want me here." Lucas says. Lucas turns towards Rebecca. "Rebecca, dear, it is so nice to see you again. How have you been?" Lucas asks. "Uh...fine. What about you? Are you okay?" Rebecca asks. "I have never been better!" Lucas says. Lucas walks past Bethany and Rebecca, and towards Andy. "Lucas! How lovely to see you again!" Andre says. Lucas turns towards Andre. "You are alive again? Oh well, I won't allow that to sour my mood." Lucas says. "Lucas, what brings you by?" Andy asks. Lucas takes Andy's hands into his. "Andy, my dear, I am not Lucas Cambino! Its me! Its your mother!" Lucas announces!

In the Cemetery, Brady is looking at Kristina's grave. "Psychics...dead people coming back to life...what a load of bologna." Brady mutters. Brady goes to walk away, but bumps into Evil Kristina! Brady's eyes widen. "Kristina?" Brady asks, in disbelief. "Oh, you must be the husband." Evil Kristina realizes. "The husband? Honey, I'm YOUR husband! Oh my God, that psychic was right! You are a different person! What's going on? Do you have amnesia?" Brady asks. "I assure you, I remember my life quite clearly. Fortunately, you were never a part of it. You see, I am The Evil Force. Your wife Kristina is merely acting as my host." Evil Kristina says. "Evil Force? Host? What?" Brady asks. Evil Kristina groans. "Allow me to explain in terms that a dolt like you would understand. My very consciousness was transferred into your wife's body. If that upsets you, you can thank Dylan Stanpatos. It is he who rendered me deceased, and forced my son to find me a new vessel." Kristina says. "Yeah...you're not making any sense." Brady says. Evil Kristina sighs. "I'm tired of trying to explain this to you." Evil Kristina says, before pulling out her gun, and shooting Brady! Once Brady drops to the ground, Evil Kristina notices an open grave next to Kristina's. "Hm, how convenient." Evil Kristina says. Evil Kristina then kicks Brady's body into the grave!

At Stanpatos Enterprises, Andropov is standing over a lifeless Dylan. "Judging by the looks of you, I imagine that The Evil Force has gotten his revenge. That is what you deserve, for believing you could beat him! But...as much as I would love to leave you dead, I feel as though you would be far more useful as a lab rat, than a rotting corpse. You can thank me later." Andropov says. Andropov pulls out a syringe, and injects Dylan! Suddenly, Dylan opens his eyes, and sits up. "He's still alive!" Andropov announces. Dylan grabs Andropov by the throat. "Where's The Evil Force?" Dylan asks. "He is none of your concern right now, Dylan. Now that you have returned to the land of the living, you must serve a certain purpose! You are going to aid me with some of my most dangerous projects! You shall act as a lab rat! From now on, your sole reason for existence is to make sacrifices for science!" Andropov announces. Dylan throws Andropov across the conference room table! "I don't have time for you right now, I need to go and find your boss!" Dylan growls. Dylan heads towards the door, but then turns back towards Andropov. "One more thing. The name isn't just Dylan...its Dylan Dog." Dylan Dog announces!

"Lucas, what are you talking about? You...you're not my mother!" Andy notes. "Its April Fools Day! Its probably a prank!" Victor says. "Trust me, Victor, it isn't a prank. Its me, Queen Goo." Lucas claims. "Well, this got weird..." Bethany comments. "Explain yourself, Lucas! How could you possibly be Queen Goo?" Andre asks. "I have Doctor Ilia Andropov to thank. Somehow, he managed to transfer me into Lucas' body, allowing me the chance to live again! Oh, I should probably warn you, though. He mentioned doing the same thing with The Evil Force. He apparently put The Evil Force into Kristina's body!" Queen Lucas says. "Kristina is alive, too?" Victor asks. "I wasn't aware she was dead!" Queen Lucas says. "Who can really keep track?" Bethany asks. "Sometimes, I even forget whether or not I am presumed dead!" Andre adds. "I don't believe this." Andy says. "I understand, so give me the chance to make you a believer. Do you remember back when I was possessed?" Queen Lucas asks. "Anyone would know that." Andy says. "I suppose you have a point...what about when I was a serial killer? I stabbed Lucas, I clocked Kassie Stanpatos with a frying pan, I ran over Josephine with my car!" Queen Lucas recalls. "Again, anyone could know that. But...I believe you. Its so good to have you back, Mom." Andy says, as he pulls Queen Lucas into a hug. "Its so good to be back, honey." Queen Lucas says. Daisy walks over to him. "Excuse me? Sorry to interrupt, but, I just wanted to tell you that I am your BIGGEST fan! I talk to your painting all of the time! Can I have your autograph?" Daisy asks. "Of course!" Queen Lucas says. Daisy hands Queen Lucas her Rebecca voodoo doll. "I keep this on me, for good luck." Daisy says. "Is...is that me?" Rebecca asks. Queen Lucas finishes signing the doll, and hands it to Daisy. "Hey, what did you write above your name?" Daisy asks. "It says "Get help", dear." Queen Lucas says. Daisy's eyes grow cold. "Get help? What, do you think I'm crazy or something? Do you think I'm crazy, you snobby bitch? Well I'm not! If anyone is crazy, its you, you old bag!" Daisy says. Queen Lucas slaps Daisy! "Didn't anyone ever teach you to respect your elders?" Queen Lucas asks. "Uh, Mom, you can't slap other women anymore." Andy says. "Why not? I am still a woman at heart! As such, I shall slap anyone I want!" Queen Lucas says, before slapping Andy! "Ow! What was that for?" Andy asks. "You were VERY rude to me!" Queen Lucas snaps. "Can this day possibly get any weirder?" Victor wonders. "I seriously doubt it." Daisy says. King Beast walks in! "I hope I'm not late for the wedding." King Beast says. Queen Lucas sees him. "King Beast, my darling? Is that you?" Queen Lucas asks. "Uh...why, hello Lucas." King Beast says. Queen Lucas smiles. "It IS you!" Queen Lucas says, before pulling King Beast into a kiss!

At the Stanpatos mansion, Evil Kristina enters the study, where The Master is having a drink. "Father, you've returned! I was getting worried!" The Master notes. "I have been busy removing problems." Evil Kristina says. "Oh?" The Master asks. "Josephine Acerbi, Dylan Stanpatos, Brady Goo, they're all dead." Evil Kristina reveals. "You murdered them? Are you bloody insane?" The Master asks. "Since when do you have qualms about murder?" Evil Kristina asks. "I don't, but one of the pros of you being in Kristina Cat's body was that the authorities would not be able to arrest you for your prior crimes, because biologically, you are Kristina Cat! Now, you have gone and given them reason to arrest you in your current vessel!" The Master yells. "Calm yourself! The authorities will not catch me, they have never been able to keep up with me." Evil Kristina notes. "Were there any witnesses?" The Master asks. "Alexios Stanpatos and Lydia Masters." Evil Kristina says. "You didn't mention killing them." The Master notes. "That is because I didn't. They are of no concern to me." Evil Kristina notes. "They could tell the police what you did!" The Master notes. "And if they do, so what? As I said, I'm not afraid of the Fantastic Police Department! Especially not with Andy Goo at the helm!" Evil Kristina says. At that moment, Dylan Dog bursts into the room. "There you are!" Dylan Dog yells. "Oh bloody hell...I thought you killed him!" The Master yells. "I did!" Evil Kristina notes. "You can thank your old buddy Andropov! He brought me back to life." Dylan Dog reveals. "Why would Andropov bring back the likes of Dylan Stanpatos?" Evil Kristina asks. "Its Dylan Dog!" Dylan Dog corrects her. "Lovely! Andropov brought back the more irritating version of Dylan!" The Master complains. "I thought you out grew that foolish name." Evil Kristina says. "Its a better name than The Evil Force, or The Master." Dylan Dog says. "Lets not drag me into this mess." The Master says. Dylan Dog pulls out a gun, and points it at Evil Kristina! "Put that away." The Master says. "Why don't you try and make me?" Dylan Dog asks. "You won't shoot me. I am in the vessel of Kristina Cat, a woman you likely view as an innocent civilian!" Evil Kristina says. "I'm not gonna worry about Kristina. Right now, the only thing I'm worried about is killing you." Dylan Dog says...

King Beast pulls away from Queen Lucas' kiss. "What in God's name is the matter with you, Lucas?!" King Beast asks. "Its not Lucas, its Mom." Andy says. "Last I checked, your mother was shorter, had more hair on her head, and was...well, a woman! Not only that, but she's supposed to be dead!" King Beast points out. "I was dead, but Doctor Andropov brought me back, in Lucas Cambino's body. Under normal circumstances, I would feel bad about stealing someone else's body, but Lucas was just so mean to our Katie, he deserved it!" Queen Lucas says. "My God, it really is you!" King Beast says, before pulling Queen Lucas into a kiss! Lydia arrives at the patio doors, and spies Queen Lucas and King Beast kissing through the glass. "What the hell?" Lydia wonders. "How-how is this even possible?" King Beast asks. "I'm not sure of the scientific details. But, what's important is that I am alive! I'm alive, and I'm not being held back by that horrible heart condition." Queen Lucas says. "You have no idea how much that pleases me." King Beast says. "Do Katie or Clara know that you're alive?" Andy asks. "No, not yet. The moment Doctor Andropov told me I was allowed to leave, I came straight here. I intend on visiting them soon enough, though." Queen Lucas says. "Look, as warm and fuzzy as this reunion is, can we go now?" Bethany asks. "No one even asked you to stay!" Victor notes. "I was ready for you to leave the second you walked through the door." Daisy adds. "Fantastic. Bethany, lets go." Rebecca says. Suddenly, a dart flies through the window, and hits King Beast in the neck! "My darling, NO!" Queen Lucas screams. "Everybody, stay down!" Andy yells. Victor runs over to Andre, and pats him down. "What do you think you're doing?!" Andre asks. "Making sure you don't have a dart gun handy." Victor says. "Forget about Andre! Somebody help! Please! King Beast is dying!" Queen Lucas yells. "Oh I'm sure its not that severe, most likely just a tranquilizer." Andre says. "JUST?" Queen Lucas asks. Suddenly, the lights go out! "Who turned off the lights?" Queen Lucas asks. "Who stepped on my foot?" Daisy asks. "Who stole my wallet?" Andre asks. The lights come back on, and King Beast is gone!
Queen Lucas screams. "They've abducted my husband!" Queen Lucas yells. "Stay calm, Mom." Andy says. Queen Lucas slaps Andy. "Don't tell me to stay calm! I was just reunited with the love of my life, only for him to be taken from me!" Queen Lucas yells. Queen Lucas turns towards Andre, and rushes him up against the wall! "Oh my...this rush of energy...this strength! I haven't felt like this since I was in my twenties! Focus, Queen Goo...where did you hide King Beast?!" Queen Lucas asks Andre. "I didn't do a thing to your husband! I have no interest in him!" Andre yells. "You abducted him, faked his death, and held him prisoner for over a decade! You most certainly had interest in him! Tell me, how deep was this interest? Did you develop feelings for him?" Queen Lucas asks. "What?! That's absurd!" Andre yells. "It is a valid question! He is never going to love you, you know! He loves ME!" Queen Lucas yells. "I don't have feelings for bloody King Beast!" Andre yells. "Then who DO you have feelings for?!" Queen Lucas asks. Andre shrugs. "Well, to be perfectly honest with you...I did always find Lucas to be rather dashing." Andre admits. "R-really?" Queen Lucas asks. "Well, yes! He's very intense, incredibly passionate, my kind of person! Plus, you cannot deny those rugged good looks." Andre says. Queen Lucas giggles. "Oh, you sure know how to flatter a girl." Queen Lucas says. "Mom, he's talking about Lucas!" Andy points out. "Well, I am in Lucas' body right now, which means he is talking about me! Tell me more about how attracted you are to me." Queen Lucas says. "Oh, I couldn't possibly...you are married!" Andre notes. Queen Lucas shrugs. "King Beast is likely dead. I have to move on, eventually." Queen Lucas says. "And you have children! I'm not sure I'm prepared to be a step father to your children! What if they don't accept me?" Andre asks. "Mom, did you forget that this guy has tried to kill everyone in this room?" Andy asks. "He hasn't tried to kill me." Daisy notes. "The day is still young." Andre tells Daisy. "But he is so charming! And, I am sure that Andre is very sorry for all of the pain and suffering he has caused." Queen Lucas says. "I'm not sorry, actually." Andre says. "Regardless, he is very charming! And I know my beloved King Beast would want me to move on." Queen Lucas says. "You don't even know that King Beast is dead!" Bethany points out. Queen Lucas turns towards Bethany. "Who are you, again?" Queen Lucas asks. "Okay, we are leaving." Rebecca says. "If Rebecca can date Bethley, then how come I can't date Andre?" Queen Lucas asks. "Its Bethany, you senile old bag!" Bethany snaps. "I am not a senile old bag anymore! I am young again!" Queen Lucas exclaims. "Yeah, we're leaving. I've had enough of this freak show." Rebecca says. Andre pushes Queen Lucas off of him. "Not so fast, you and I have unfinished business." Andre says. "Schedule an appointment. She's mine for the rest of the night." Bethany says. Andre pulls out a gun, and points it at Rebecca! "I really must insist you stay." Andre says!

At the cemetery, Lydia drags a trash bag up to a grave. "Ah, here we go." Lydia says. Lydia looks into the grave, and sees a dead Brady lying in it! "Oh, this one is already taken. Oh well, you two can share." Lydia says. Lydia pulls King Beast out of the trash bag! "You thought you could steal Lucas from me, old man? You thought wrong. I'm tired of losing the men that I love, do you understand? I lost Andy to Rebecca, I lost Dylan to the grim reaper, I'm not gonna lose Lucas to you! I won't let you have him!" Lydia yells. Lydia begins to laugh. "You know, the last time I did something like this, it was to Rebecca. I was released from the mental institution, only to find that my husband had shacked up with another woman! Can you imagine that? So, to teach Rebecca a lesson, I put her inside a coffin, and I buried her alive. I did give her a walkie talkie, though. I wanted her to know that I was the one who did her in. You know what mistakes I made with Rebecca, though? I gave her a little time to live, and that was more than enough time for Andy and V.J to rescue her! Well, I'm not gonna make that same mistake with you, King Beast. You screwed with the wrong person." Lydia says, before kicking King Beast into the open grave! "Rest in pieces." Lydia says. Suddenly, Alexios appears out of nowhere. "Lydia, what are you doing?" Alexios asks!

Dylan Dog is still holding Evil Kristina and The Master at gun point. "Father, say something! Do something!" The Master urges. "Your father is a spineless coward, pal. Always has been!" Dylan Dog says. "I suggest you watch your words." Evil Kristina warns. "Or what? I'm the one with the power here, and one wrong move from you, and I'll blow you away." Dylan Dog says. "I see that your ruthless streak has returned, along with your memories. I assume that your memories have returned, yes?" Evil Kristina asks. "I remember everything, including all the times you've tortured this world." Dylan Dog says. "Did I do that?" Evil Kristina mockingly asks. "Its not a joke. You've hurt a lot of people." Dylan Dog notes. "All I did was try and preserve the future for my family. This planet belongs to my bloodline, Dylan Dog, and it has always been my mission for the world to know this indisputable fact." Evil Kristina says. "I'm sorry to say then that you're gonna be forgotten about. Give it fifty to a hundred years, and no one will remember you even existed." Dylan Dog says. Evil Kristina chuckles. "How dense of you to make such an assumption, knowing what I am capable of." Evil Kristina says. "You won't be capable of anything, after I kill you." Dylan Dog says, before cocking his gun. Evil Kristina then pulls out a detonator! "I wouldn't do that, if I were you, not unless you wish this entire city to explode." Evil Kristina warns!

"Andre, put that gun down this instant! You aren't acting like the man I fell in love with!" Queen Lucas says. "Oh shut up! I have no interest in you. Right now, my only desire is revenge." Andre says. "Hey, if you shoot Rebecca, I'll totally help you get rid of the body. Just saying." Daisy says. "Andy, do you hear what she's saying?" Rebecca asks. "I'm sure Daisy is just upset you crashed the wedding. She doesn't feel any ill will towards you, Rebecca. She loves everyone." Andy says. Rebecca rolls her eyes. Andre approaches Rebecca. "You hit me with a fireplace poker, and then sent me plummeting off of my balcony!" Andre yells. "Well you put my daughter into a coma!" Rebecca snaps. Queen Lucas gasps. "Andre, is that true?" Queen Lucas asks. "So what if it is? The little brat deserved it! Besides, I was doing her a favor, having you and that idiot as parents!" Andre argues. Andy points at himself in surprise. "Yes, you! You have both been thorns in my side for far too long. I would be doing myself a favor by disposing of you both!" Andre yells. "For the record, you're not gonna kill me, right? Because I have an appointment at the spa tomorrow at 9." Bethany says. "I'll save you a bullet for afterwards." Andre says. Bethany smiles. "K, thanks." Bethany says. "Andre, you don't want to do this! There are too many witnesses!" Victor notes. "I'm not going to turn him in." Daisy says. "I'm too upset with Rebecca to testify against Andre." Andy adds. "I would never give up my beloved to the authorities!" Queen Lucas says. "If I keep quiet, can I live?" Bethany asks. "Sure, why not?" Andre says. "Well, in that case...I guess there isn't a case! Do whatever you want." Victor tells Andre. "Screw all of you!" Rebecca snaps. Andre laughs. "Famous last words." Andre says, before shooting Rebecca!

At the cemetery, Lydia is face to face with Alexios. "What are you doing here?" Lydia asks. "I followed you here to check up on you. Since Dylan is probably dead, I figured you might need a shoulder to cry on." Alexios notes. Lydia shrugs. "Meh." Lydia says. "I know you are trying to act tough, but I can tell you are upset." Alexios says. "I'm fine, you really don't have to worry. You can go home, now." Lydia says. "You sure? You don't look fine." Alexios says. Groaning can be heard coming from the open grave. "What was that?" Alexios asks. "My stomach!" Lydia lies. "It sounded like it was coming from the grave." Alexios says. Alexios walks over to the grave, and looks in. Alexios' eyes widen. "Oh my God, its-" Before Alexios can finish, Lydia bashes him in the back of the head with Kristina's grave stone! An unconscious Alexios then falls into the open grave, and lands on top of Brady and King Beast. "The body count keeps on rising...I better bury them, before somebody else shows up." Lydia says. Lydia turns around, and sees Daisy, along with Andre, who is carrying a dead Rebecca! "You're alive!" Lydia notes. "Yes. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for Rebecca, if you'll excuse me." Andre says. "What are you doing here? What happened to Rebecca?" Lydia asks. "I killed her." Andre reveals. "And I told him I would help him hide the body. Is that an open grave?" Daisy asks. "No!" Lydia lies. Daisy looks in, and sees Brady, King Beast, and Alexios. "Huh...there are already a bunch of people in there, but I think there might be room." Daisy says. "Hey! Get your own grave!" Lydia tells them. "Lydia, unless you wish to end up in the grave as well, get out of the way." Andre says. "Besides, I'm sure you don't want people finding out about Brady, King Beast, and Alexios!" Daisy notes. "Actually, Brady was already there when I got here." Lydia notes. "Regardless, if you let us dump Rebecca here, we won't tell anyone about those three." Daisy says. "Fine, go for it." Lydia says. Andre walks over to the grave, and drops Rebecca inside. "There...that should hold her. By the way, how exactly did my brother die?" Andre asks. "Oh, I don't know if he's dead or not. I bashed his head with a grave stone." Lydia reveals. "How creative! You know, I sense a lucrative partnership coming on." Andre says. "You want to work with me?" Lydia asks. "Sure, why not?" Andre says. "Can I join the alliance to?" Daisy asks. "I guess." Andre reluctantly agrees. Lydia smiles. "Wow, this is kinda cool. I'm looking forward to working with you two." Lydia says. Queen Lucas arrives. "There you are, beloved! I've been looking all over for you!" Queen Lucas says, before pulling Andre into a kiss! Lydia's eye begins to twitch. Andre pulls away, and notices Lydia's anger. "Lydia...its not what it looks like!" Andre tells her. Lydia screams, and tackles Andre into the open grave! Daisy grabs a shovel, and begins shoveling dirt on top of them, as Andre and Lydia can be heard fighting.

The Master turns towards Evil Kristina. "Father, we never discussed blowing up Fantastic! This isn't part of the plan!" The Master scolds. "You can't blow up the entire city!" Dylan Dog claims. "Do you remember when Joe Fish had a nuclear bomb underneath the city, and he went back in time to activate it?" Evil Kristina asks. "I wasn't here for that story line." Dylan Dog notes. "Neither were we, but we know about it!" The Master points out. "I managed to rebuild it, using his original blueprint. Now, I have the power to wipe this miserable city off the map." Evil Kristina says. "You do that, you'll be killing you and your son, too! Is that what you want?" Dylan Dog asks. "Father, tell him it isn't what you want!" The Master says. "I'm sorry, son, but Dylan Dog has me cornered. Besides, he will always be a foil for me and my plans. The only way to put an end to his interference, is to put an end to all of us! I realize that I may be killing myself, and my son, and my daughter. But, its for the greater good." Evil Kristina says. "Your daughter?" Dylan Dog asks. "Didn't I mention? She's right here in Fantastic City." Evil Kristina says, before pressing the detonator! A view of earth can now be seen, along with a huge explosion where Fantastic City is located.

In a room by a lit fireplace, Katie Goo closes a book. Katie then begins to talk. "And that, my friends, is how Queen Goo ended. The Evil Force could not be stopped, and he wound up killing everyone. But, at least I wasn't in town at the time! That should teach Andy for stealing the screen time that was rightfully mine! Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed tonight's story. And with that, I would just like to say...April Fools!"

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down