QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 02: Natural Disaster

Go down

Episode 02: Natural Disaster Empty Episode 02: Natural Disaster

Post by QG Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:31 pm

Sam is standing in the middle of the abandoned film lot. “Previously on Total Yeller Mania: Director’s Cut! Our latest season kicked off by introducing our fourteen contestants: Daisy, Claire, Chimney Man, Dun Dun, Cop, Leafy Fan, Gangster Goo, Kooky the Clown, Mia Goo, Lauren, Yeller, Bo, Grandma, and Disk, and then dividing them into two separate teams, the Devious Divas and the Overbearing Producers! Once the teams were formed, our contestants embarked on their first challenge. The Producers were tasked with guarding a bar that housed the first ever invented TV, and the Divas were tasked with getting rid of the Producers! How was this war to be settled, you ask? Simple! The two teams were given paintball guns and the team with the last person standing would win! Dun Dun didn’t get a gun because our producers didn’t trust her so she decided to go on strike! The Divas decided to tackle the challenge without her and though they took out the majority of the Producers, Lauren managed to survive and finish off the last of them...or so she thought. Lauren didn’t realize that Dun Dun was still in the game and set out to finish her off. But, since Dun Dun didn’t have a gun and Lauren didn’t feel comfortable shooting someone who couldn’t fight back, Lauren gave Dun Dun a gun...and then decided to shoot her. The plan failed because the paintball reflected off of Dun Dun’s gun and hit Lauren, meaning that the Devious Divas won the first challenge of the season, which also means the Overbearing Producers will be the first team to send someone home! With Kooky, Mia, Lauren, Yeller, Bo, Grandma, and Disk being at risk, who will be the first to go this season? Find out in a brand new episode of Total...Yeller...Mania...Director’s Cut!” Sam says.

Kooky, Mia, Lauren, Yeller, Bo, Grandma, and Disk arrive in front of a large stage. “So this is where the elimination is being held? I don’t know, looks like someplace you would WIN a prize, not lose out on one.” Yeller says. “All I know is this dumb ceremony better not take all night, I’ve got stuff to do!” Kooky says. “Gotta go wash your wig or something?” Grandma asks. “QUIET YOU OLD-I mean, no, pleasant elderly sweetheart, that is not what I plan to do.” Kooky says, with a fake smile. Sam steps onto the stage. “Greetings losers, and welcome to the first weekly Elimination Award Ceremony! I am your host, Sam!” Sam announces. “I don’t quite understand, how is it an award ceremony if someone is getting eliminated?” Bo wonders. “Its an award for everyone who DOESN’T get eliminated! Speaking of awards, here is how this season’s elimination ceremony works. I am going to throw a trophy at whichever contestants are safe, think of it as winning an Oscar! The person who does not receive a trophy will be sent home! Is that simple enough for all of your simple minds to understand?” Sam asks. “Can you explain it again? I wasn’t listening.” Disk says. “We all understand.” Lauren says. “Perfect! So, lets get on with the ceremony then! The first one to receive a trophy is...Yeller!” Sam says, as he throws Yeller a trophy. “Naturally.” Yeller says. “I assume I am the next to get a trophy?” Mia asks. “The next trophy goes to...Bo!” Sam says, as he throws Bo a trophy. “Surely I must be next in line.” Mia says. “Nope, next in line is Kooky! Here you go!” Sam says, as he throws Kooky a trophy. “I DIDN’T GET ELIMINATED?! Wow!” Kooky exclaims. “EXCUSE ME! HOW DOES THAT DUMB CLOWN WIN A TROPHY BEFORE ME?!?!” Mia questions. “Grandma and Disk, you two are also safe!” Sam says, as he throws trophies at the two of them. A spot light shines down on both Lauren and Mia. “Lauren and Mia, I’m afraid that the two of you got the most votes out of every contestant, which means one of you is going home.” Sam says. “People voted for ME?! I DIDN’T EVEN DO ANYTHING!” Mia shouts. “Maybe that’s the problem.” Lauren suggests. “Let me take a quick look at the votes here…” Sam says, as he opens up an envelope. “Uh huh...yeah...I see...oh wow, she got THAT many? Okay, I have looked at the votes and it is time to announce the person who is safe out of the two of you!” Sam says. “GET ON WITH IT!” Mia demands. “The person with the least amount of votes, the one who gets to continue on in the competition is...Mia!” Sam announces. “YES! I’m still in the game!” Mia exclaims. “Hold on, the audience voted me out?! Why?” Lauren questions. “Fan feedback suggests people are annoyed you think you’re better than everyone else.” Sam says. Lauren sighs. “Whatever, can’t say I’m too disappointed. Do I at least get to say goodbye to Claire before I leave?” Lauren wonders. “Sorry, no time!” Sam says. “Sam, dear, I’m sorry for interrupting, but you forgot to give me my trophy!” Mia says. “Yeah, about that...did I forget to mention that today is a DOUBLE elimination?” Sam asks. Everyone gasps. “So even though Lauren got the most votes, the person who got the second most votes is ALSO going home. Sorry Mia, but you won’t be getting a trophy after all.” Sam says. “WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!” Mia asks. Mia storms up onto the stage. “I’m not going anywhere! I don’t care what you say, I am still in the game!” Mia shouts. “Uh, sorry to burst your bubble, but I’m the host. I decide who is still in the game, and unfortunately, you are not as of now!” Sam says. Mia lets out a blood curdling scream, shattering nearby windows. “Uh oh.” Yeller says. “I will NOT let you do this to me! Do you hear me?!?!” Mia asks. “I’m pretty sure the entire film lot heard you!” Sam says. “I have big plans for that money, big, BIG plans! And if you think I am going to allow some Alex Trebek wannabe to ruin my chances, you’ve got another thing COMING!!!” Mia screams. “Alex Trebek? I’m nothing like Alex Trebek! Are you just throwing random game show host names out there? This isn’t even a game show, its a reality show!” Sam points out. “So, can we move this along so I can get out of here? How are we leaving?” Lauren questions. “Excellent question, Lauren! Obviously you won’t be taking a boat like you did last season, so instead you’ll be leaving the same way you came!” Sam says. A bus pulls up to the scene. “Cool. Wish I could say it was nice playing with all of you, but I don’t think I’d be able to say it with a straight face.” Lauren says, as she gets on the bus. Mia sits on the ground. “I’m not going ANYWHERE!” Mia tells Sam. Sam rolls his eyes. “She’s gonna be a difficult one, I see. Man-Shark!” Sam calls out. Man-Shark arrives on the scene and picks up Mia. “PUT ME DOWN YOU BEAST!” Mia yells. “Beast, huh? Maybe we should call up that King Beast guy to compete next season.” Sam considers. Man-Shark carries Mia towards the bus. “THIS IS NOT OVER! I AM GOING TO HUNT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU! YOU HEAR ME?! YOU’RE ALL DEAD! DEAD! ALL OF YOU! DEADER THAN ELVIS!” Mia screams, as Man-Shark throws her onto the bus. The bus drives off. “And people try to tell me I’m nuts.” Kooky comments.

The next morning, The Overbearing Producers are all sitting in the cafeteria when The Devious Divas walk in. “Goooooooood morning losers! I hope you all slept well, especially knowing you’re down a teammate.” Daisy says. “Its too early in the morning to listen to your unhinged rambling.” Disk says. Daisy looks around. “Wait a minute, I only count five of you.” Daisy observes. “Uh, where’s Lauren?” Claire asks. “Probably at home drowning her sorrows in a bowl of ice cream.” Yeller says. “They gave Lauren ice cream? How come I didn’t get any?” Chimney Man asks. “They didn’t give Lauren ice cream, they voted her out! How could this have happened?!” Claire wonders. “It usually happens when no one likes you.” Daisy says. “Then explain how you lasted for so long last season!” Claire urges. “Yo, where’s that Mia chick?” Gangster Goo wonders. “Probably in jail or an insane asylum. Wherever they took her after her massive meltdown when she found out she was being eliminated too.” Yeller says.

CLAIRE’S CONFESSIONAL: “Obviously I am super upset over the fact that Lauren is gone. But, on the plus side, at least we aren’t on different teams anymore! So...yay for silver linings?” Claire says.

Sam walks in. “Morning cast, how is everyone doing today?” Sam wonders. “Can you please go away?” Claire asks. “I figured you’d be pretty bummed. Your girlfriend is gone, your confidant, your only friend on the cast.” Sam says. “That’s not true! Uh...Dun Dun is my friend.” Claire says. “Can Dun Dun borrow one hundred dollar then?” Dun Dun asks. “No! We both know you’d never pay me back!” Claire says. “Well how can Dun Dun be you friend if you no trust her? This friendship OVER!” Dun Dun shouts. “If you two are done, I’d like to announce the next challenge.” Sam says. “Yeah, fine, what is it?” Claire wonders. Suddenly, an alarm starts going off. “Perfect timing!” Sam says. “Um, what is that for and should we start running?” Cop wonders. “I wouldn’t worry too much, that’s just a tornado warning alarm.” Sam reveals. “A WHAT?!” Everyone asks. “I said not to worry! Everything will be fine!” Sam claims. “That’s easy for you to say! You probably have an underground bunker or something you can go hide in! What about me-uh, I mean, the rest of us?” Daisy asks. “I was getting to that! Today’s challenge will require a bit of team work, which I know you all excel at.” Sam says. “That was sarcasm, right?” Disk asks. “What do you think? So, in order for you all to survive the incoming tornado, you’re going to have to build shelter!” Sam says. “What kind of shelter could we possibly build that would be strong enough to withstand a tornado?” Bo questions. “Oh chill out, I used to build bomb shelters back in the day! You’ll be fine!” Grandma says. “Besides, we only provide the most high quality materials here at Total Yeller Mania! If you walk outside, you’ll find that Man-Shark and I have generously provided you with materials for your little project. But you better build fast! You only have about an hour before the tornado sweeps through! Whichever team’s building is destroyed first loses and will have to send someone home in tonight’s elimination!” Sam says. “How are we supposed to build a whole freaking shelter in one hour?” Claire wonders. “Your team has seven members! I’m sure you can manage it.” Sam says. “Our team only has five!” Yeller points out. “You guys might have a little bit more of a problem. But hey, at least you have Grandma!” Sam says. “Darn right!” Grandma says. “Now enough chit chat! As of right now, you only have 57 minutes until that tornado gets here!” Sam says. Everyone runs outside.

The Devious Divas are standing in front of their material pile. “So...what do we do with all this crap?” Claire wonders. “We build with it! Duh!” Daisy says. “Oh, I’m sorry, are you an architect all of a sudden?” Claire wonders. “Well, no…” Daisy says. Daisy turns towards Chimney Man, who is smacking himself with a plank of wood. “But he is!” Daisy realizes. “You want to put our fate in HIS hands?” Claire asks. “What choice do we have?” Daisy questions. Daisy walks over to Chimney Man. “Hey buddy, how’s it going?” Daisy asks. “I don’t want an alliance.” Chimney Man says. “Huh?” Daisy asks. “I know your game, lady! You’re going to try and rope me into an alliance! Promising me a ticket to the final 2! Then when things go wrong, I end up being the fall guy and the next thing you know, I’m going home!” Chimney Man says. “Well, as appealing as all of that sounds, that isn’t why I’m here.” Daisy says. “Oh, okay.” Chimney Man says, before returning to hitting himself with a plank of wood. “Um...I still wanted to talk to you? Do you think maybe you can listen to me for a sec?” Daisy asks. Chimney Man throws aside the plank of wood. “OW!” Dun Dun can be heard yelling. “What’s up?” Chimney Man asks. “So, you used to build chimneys and stuff, right? I was thinking perhaps you’d like to lead our team in building our shelter to help protect us from the tornado.” Daisy says. Chimney Man stands up and his eyes widen. “You guys trust ME to help win us the challenge?” Chimney Man asks. “Of course!” Daisy claims.

DAISY’S CONFESSIONAL: “I’m losing more and more faith by the second.” Daisy says.

“So, do you think you’re up for the challenge?” Daisy asks. “Of course I am! I’m gonna need an assistant though. Someone reliable, a real hard worker…” Chimney Man says. Dun Dun walks up to Chimney Man and Daisy. “And there she is! Dun Dun, how would you like the honor of being my assistant and helping us win this challenge?” Chimney Man asks. “Sure, Dun Dun no got anything else going on right now.” Dun Dun says. “Don’t you think maybe you should...I don’t know...pick someone else?” Daisy wonders. “Jealousy will get you nowhere, Orchid.” Dun Dun says. “Its Daisy you IDIOT!” Daisy shouts. “Don’t listen to her, Dun Dun! She couldn’t possibly understand you or the genius we are about to build!” Chimney Man says. “It make Dun Dun SICK!” Dun Dun says. “Yeah, whatever! When do we start?” Daisy wonders. “WE aren’t starting anything! Dun Dun and I can do this ourselves.” Chimney Man says. “Are you serious?!” Daisy asks. “You and the others would just be getting in the way.” Chimney Man says. Dun Dun sticks her tongue out at Daisy. “Fine! But when we lose, it’ll be YOUR faults! And I swear, you BETTER be the one to get voted off!” Daisy says, before storming off. “What queen of drama.” Dun Dun says. “Honestly.” Chimney Man says.

The Overbearing Producers are standing in front of their material pile. “Okay, we’ve gotta try extra hard this challenge. We are already down two people, we can’t afford to be down a third!” Yeller says. “Were those two people even that much of a loss?” Disk wonders. “The crazy old lady was pretty useless, I’ll give you that, but Lauren had her moments.” Yeller says. “We don’t need those two losers, not when you’ve got me!” Grandma says. “Did you say you used to build bomb shelters back in the day?” Yeller asks. “Sure did! Building shelter from some dumb tornado will be a piece of cake!” Grandma says. “I appreciate your confidence mother, but you really must try to be careful. You aren’t nearly as young as you used to be.” Bo points out. “I’m not old! I’ll prove it to ya!” Grandma shouts. Grandma bends down to pick up a piece of wood but then falls over! “My back! I think I broke my back!” Grandma screams. Yeller runs to her side. “Grandma NO!” Yeller shouts. Yeller turns towards Bo. “YOU KILLED GRANDMA!” Yeller tells him. “Its okay dear, I’m fine. No thanks to my good for nothing son! Can’t you do anything right you fool?!” Grandma asks. “My apologies mother.” Bo says. “So what are we supposed to do now that the old lady is out of commission?” Disk wonders. “I’m not old!” Grandma yells. “Maybe I can help! I used to play with legos when I was a kid, so I’ve already got building experience!” Kooky says.

YELLER’S CONFESSIONAL: “Its pretty bad our last hope is a creepy clown who’s building experience consists of putting legos together.” Yeller says.

“What do you mean Chimney Man doesn’t want any of us involved?” Claire asks. “What part of that don’t you get?! The only person he wants helping him is Dun Dun! The rest of us aren’t allowed anywhere near his little project!” Daisy says. “So you mean to tell me we are relying on dumb and dumber to win?! Great! Just great!” Cop complains. “Everything is fine and dandy, it gives us time to get to know each other better. Especially you and me, Cop.” Gangster Goo says. “Uh...why would you want to get to know me better?” Cop says. “Oh, no reason.” Gangster Goo says.

COP’S CONFESSIONAL: “I don’t care what anyone says, that phony gangster is Queen Goo! She’s come back for me!” Cop yells.

“I just feel like its pretty stupid to have only two people building this shelter. They should at the very least have one extra person.” Claire says. Dun Dun walks over to them. “We need help!” Dun Dun says. “Of course you do. We’ll be right over.” Claire says. “No, not you! Chimney Guy ask for Leafy Fan only!” Dun Dun says. “What?!” Claire asks. “Yay! We get to build a fort Leafy!” Leafy Fan exclaims, before following Dun Dun. “So now we’re relying on dumb, dumber, and dumbest to build our shelter. Fantastic!” Cop sarcastically says. “Yo yo, did someone say Fantastic City?” Gangster Goo asks. “No!” Cop, Claire, and Daisy yell.

Dun Dun and Leafy Fan walk over to Chimney Man. “I have done what you ask, Mr. Man.” Dun Dun says. “Good work, Dun Dun! Between the three of us, there is nothing we can’t accomplish!” Chimney Man exclaims. “Here here!” Leafy Fan says. “First thing’s first. I need a hammer!” Chimney Man says. A hammer flies into Chimney Man’s head! “OW! You could’ve handed it to me!” Chimney Man says. “Chimney Guy should have been more specific. He said he want hammer! He no say he want Dun Dun to walk over to him and hand him hammer! That more work!” Dun Dun says. “Don’t worry about it, its ketchup under the burger bun.” Chimney Man says. “Woah, I thought I was the only one who said that!” Leafy Fan says. “Water under the bridge is SUCH a cliché, so I came up with something more creative.” Chimney Man says. “You’re such a visionary!” Leafy Fan says. “I know, right?” Chimney Man says. “Even Leafy agrees!” Leafy Fan says. “Thanks Leafy!” Chimney Man says.

Kooky is holding up a giant piece of plywood while Bo holds on up to the right of it. “Can somebody hand me a (CENSORED) nail gun? I’ve gotta attach these two here pieces!” Kooky says. Disk hands Kooky the nail gun. “Thanks.” Kooky says. Kooky goes to use the nail gun. “OW!” Kooky screams. Kooky holds is hand up and its revealed he nailed his hand to the piece of plywood. “What are you, stupid?!” Disk asks. “WHAT THE (CENSORED) DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!?!” Kooky questions. “STUPID! I called you STUPID you dumb clown!” Disk yells. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” Kooky screams, before charging at Disk. Yeller and Bo grab Kooky. “Calm down! He’s not worth it!” Yeller says. Kooky sits down and begins breathing heavily. “You...you’re right. He ain’t worth violating my probation.” Kooky says. “So...you think we can start building again?” Yeller asks. “Yeah...lets do that.” Kooky says.

Chimney Man, Dun Dun, and Leafy Fan are sitting around the pile of materials. “So after Dun Dun steal the president wallet, secret service start chasing after her and she no know why? President have plenty of money, he no need more!” Dun Dun says. Chimney Man shakes his head. “Those rich people are so selfish. They have all kinds of money but they don’t wanna share with anyone!” Chimney Man says. “Leafy and I actually met in the yard of a mansion! There she was, lying in the middle of this big long walk away, locked behind this gate that looked liked prison bars! It was that moment I knew she needed rescuing! Isn’t that right, Leafy?” Leafy Fan asks. “Wow, Leafy is so expressive! Its amazing!” Chimney Man says. “I know, right? Its a shame not everyone likes her.” Leafy Fan says, looking at Dun Dun. “Dun Dun like leaf better when she start paying rent at House of Dun!” Dun Dun says. “YOU don’t pay rent at House of Dun!” Leafy Fan points out. “Too bad! Dun Dun expect better living condition for $25 a month!” Dun Dun says. “Ladies, lets not fight! We are on the same side here with one common goal!” Chimney Man says. “Do anyone remember what goal was?” Dun Dun asks. “My mind is drawing a blank.” Chimney Man says. “Wait! I remember!” Leafy Fan exclaims. Dun Dun and Chimney Man turn to face her. “What was it?” Chimney Man asks. “We were going to have a DANCE PARTY!” Leafy Fan exclaims. “That right! How could Dun Dun and Chimney forget?” Dun Dun wonders. “Do we have a radio?” Chimney Man questions. “Why do we need a radio when we have the music in our heads?” Leafy Fan asks. “Great point!” Chimney Man says. Chimney Man, Dun Dun, and Leafy Fan start dancing.

The Overbearing Producers now have a square set up with four pieces of plywood nailed together. “Here it is! Our shelter!” Kooky announces. “Cool, but how exactly is this supposed to survive a tornado?” Yeller wonders. “I built it!” Kooky points out. “And again, how is this supposed to survive a tornado?!” Yeller repeats. “It does appear...fragile.” Bo admits. “Fragile? You could knock that thing over with a feather! A tornado would just obliterate it!” Grandma says. “ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kooky screams. “Oh boy, here we go…” Yeller says. “IF THIS AIN’T GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU, THEN BUILD A SHELTER YOUR (CENSORED) SELVES YOU BUNCH OF (CENSORED)!!!!” Kooky screams, as he throws his nail gun on the ground and begins stomping his feet on it in a rage. Disk walks up holding a bag of popcorn. “Hey, I just got back from grabbing some snacks. What’s his problem?” Disk wonders. Yeller shrugs. “I wasn’t listening.” Yeller says.

Daisy walks up and sees Chimney Man, Dun Dun, and Leafy Fan all dancing to no music. “Excuse me, but what exactly is going on here?!” Daisy questions. “We’re having a dance party! Duh!” Chimney Man says. “And what about the challenge?” Daisy asks. “What challenge?” Leafy Fan wonders. “The challenge where you were supposed to build shelter to protect us from an incoming tornado! THAT challenge! The one you three idiots said you would take care of all on your own!” Daisy reminds them. “That no ring bell to Dun Dun. Did Lilac make that up?” Dun Dun asks. “Lilac? Wasn’t she a character in The Zodiac Alliance? Were you in The Zodiac Alliance Lilac?” Chimney Man asks. “MY NAME IS NOT LILAC!” Daisy screams. “Stop yelling, Lilac! You’re scaring Leafy!” Leafy Fan says. “I can’t believe we actually left this challenge in your hands! Do you realize that there is only about 5 minutes left?” Daisy asks. “Do you realize that you are ruining our party?” Chimney Man asks. “Have you no shame?!?!” Dun Dun asks. “I...I...its like I woke up in some alternate timeline! Who even are you people and what are you babbling about?!” Daisy asks. “Lilac has amnesia! Oh no!” Leafy Fan says. “Someone call the psychiatrist Dannie Goo from Fantastic!” Chimney Man says. “Dun Dun could talk to psychiatrist. Dun Dun no as interested in stealing as she used to be and Dun Dun scared.” Dun Dun says. “Oh no, that’s not good. Have you tried yoga?” Leafy Fan asks. “No, but maybe Dun Dun should.” Dun Dun says. “Whenever I’m down in the dumps, I just look up funny squirrel pictures.” Chimney Man says. “That’s me, except I look up leaf memes!” Leafy Fan exclaims. Daisy turns around and walks away. “Did you two see that? Lilac just walked away! How on earth did a flower manage that?” Chimney Man asks. “Lilac no ordinary flower.” Dun Dun says.

Cop and Claire are playing cards when Gangster Goo walks up. “Um, just what exactly is going on here?!?! What are you doing with him?!?!” Gangster Goo asks. “We were playing cards!” Claire says. “No, you were not JUST playing cards! Your girlfriend is gone, so now you’re putting the moves on Cop!” Gangster Goo says. “I am not! He’s a stick figure! And what happened to all of your gangster talk?” Claire asks. “Oh, uh...yo?” Gangster Goo says. “There she is, the Gangster Goo we’ve all come to loathe.” Claire says. Daisy walks up. “This is UNBELIEVABLE!” Daisy shouts. “What’s your problem now?” Claire wonders. “Those three morons we’ve tasked with building our shelter haven’t done a single thing!” Daisy reveals. “So what were they doing?” Cop wonders. “They...they were DANCING!” Daisy reveals. “That doesn’t even make any sense.” Claire says. “Hold on a sec, Gangster Goo is gonna go join in! She LOVES a good dance party!” Gangster Goo says, before running off. “So what do we do now?” Cop wonders. “We only have like two minutes left!” Claire says. “Well then we better get over there and see what we can do in two minutes!” Daisy says.

Yeller hammers some stakes through their shelter and into the ground. “There, now we shouldn’t have to worry about it flying away.” Yeller says. “Instead it’ll just be torn apart when the tornado comes through. MUCH better.” Disk sarcastically says. Don’t you ever have anything positive to say?” Yeller asks. “I dare say Disk makes an excellent point. It certainly doesn’t help that the other team is likely way ahead of us in terms of progress. We may be about to lose yet another teammate.” Bo says.

Cop, Daisy, and Claire walk up to Gangster Goo, Chimney Man, Dun Dun, and Leafy Fan all dancing without music. “This is probably one of the strangest things I’ve ever seen on this show.” Cop says. “We don’t have time to gawk, we need to start building our shelter before-” Before Claire can finish, an alarm starts going off. “ATTENTION CAST! THE TORNADO IS CLOSING IN! I HOPE YOU ALL BUILT GOOD SHELTERS!” Sam announces over the intercom. “Tornado? No one ever said anything about a tornado!” Chimney Man says. Leafy Fan points. “Everyone look!” Leafy Fan shouts. A tornado can be seen coming straight towards the contestants. “Screw the challenge, we have to get out of here!” Daisy says, before pushing Leafy Fan over and running. Cop, Claire, Dun Dun, Chimney Man, and Gangster Goo trample right over Leafy Fan. Leafy Fan then stands up and begins running after them. “Guys, wait for me!” Leafy Fan shouts.

Yeller, Bo, Grandma, Kooky, and Disk are all hiding inside the shelter they built. “I hope everybody is ready to die, no way is this shelter holding up in a tornado.” Disk says. “You keep insulting my handy work and I’ll snap you in half.” Kooky warns. “But what would the judge think about that?” Disk wonders. “Did I say snap you in half? Oh ho ho, sorry about that chap, I meant clap for you and buy you a wrap!” Kooky claims. “Wait, does everyone hear that?” Yeller wonders. “The sound of my top hat being crushed from the limited space in this bunker?” Bo questions. “No, I think I hear screaming!” Yeller says. The five look out a small window in their bunker and see Daisy, Claire, Cop, Leafy Fan, Dun Dun, Gangster Goo, and Chimney Man running away from the tornado! “That kinda looks like a tornado they’re running from.” Grandma says. “No kiddin’.” Kooky says. The Devious Divas run by The Overbearing Producers’ bunker. “The tornado is coming straight for us, so in the event that I die, I want you all to know...I hate every single one of you and if the tornado kills me I hope it kills all of you too.” Disk says. “We love you too.” Yeller sarcastically says. “I don’t.” Kooky says. The tornado reaches their hideout and begins tearing it apart! “NO!!!!!!!!!!” Yeller screams. Once their bunker is destroyed, the tornado stops and is revealed to be a couple of fans on top of a remote controlled car! “What on earth? There never was a tornado!” Bo realizes. Sam walks up to them. “Of course there wasn’t! Did you really think we would have you guys do a challenge if an actual tornado was coming?” Sam asks. “Uh...yeah! Absolutely!” Yeller says. “I’ll try not to be too offended by that.” Sam says. Cop, Claire, Dun Dun, Daisy, Leafy Fan, Gangster Goo, and Chimney Man run up to them. “Why aren’t you guys running? The tornado is coming!” Claire says. “There never was a tornado! Sam made it up for the stupid challenge!” Disk says. “Rude!” Claire says. “So I’m guessing since our base got destroyed, that means we lost?” Yeller asks. “Not quite. Yes your base was the first to get destroyed, but that’s only because The Devious Divas never built a base!” Sam reveals. Yeller turns towards them. “What were you doing that entire time then?!” Yeller questions. “Dancing!” Dun Dun reveals. “So congratulations to The Overbearing Producers, the winners of today’s challenge! As for The Devious Divas, it looks like you’ll be sending your first teammate home!” Sam says.

Sam is standing in the middle of the film lot. “That concludes yet another episode. With The Devious Divas losing a challenge, that means the audience will have the opportunity to vote off Dun Dun, Leafy Fan, Chimney Man, Daisy, Claire, Cop, and Gangster Goo! Which one of those seven will be sent packing? Find out in the next episode of Total...Yeller...Mania...Director’s Cut!” Sam says.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down