QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S3 Episode 08: Cruise of Disaster! Part 2

Go down

S3 Episode 08: Cruise of Disaster! Part 2 Empty S3 Episode 08: Cruise of Disaster! Part 2

Post by QG Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:22 pm

RAFT
*A raft is floating in the middle of the ocean. "This is all your fault!" Yeller says to the ninjas. "Hey! We didn't do nothing!" Pearl says. "Yeah! We never would have sunk the boat if we thought we would be on it! The thought never occurred to us!" Diamond says. "A thought has never occurred to you two morons in your entire life." Bo says. "HOOTIE HOO! HOOTIE HOO!" Someone yells. "What you saying?!" Dun Dun angrily asks the person. "I'm calling for my husband! Duh! Some people just don't have ANY common sense." Carla Hall says. "So what are we supposed to do now?" Yeller asks. "Wait for a ship to pass by and hope that they spot us." Bo says. "That could take forever!" Yeller says. "You!" Dun Dun says pointing at Diamond and Pearl. "What?" Diamond asks. "You fools got Dun Dun and friends into mess, you get them out! Call you ugly balloon!" Dun Dun says. "Not with that sass we wont!" Pearl says. "Besides, we cant call for the balloon. Its in the shop for repairs." Diamond says. "You know what we need? A song!" Carla Hall says. "Don't you dare start singing!" Yeller says. "Old McDonald had a farm! Eeyeeye-" Before Carla Hall can finish, Dun Dun picks her up, and throws her over board. "Get oughta here!" Dun Dun yells. "How annoying. Hey, how about we just agree that Pearl and I didn't sink the boat, and that Carla Hall did instead?" Diamond asks. "That's a great idea!" Pearl says. "No, I'm not gonna do that! Because you two were the morons who sunk the boat in the first place!" Yeller says. "Geesh, alright, we get it, no reason to get so worked up about it." Diamond says. "Oh dear, what have I gotten myself into?" Bo wonders to himself.

YELLER HOUSEHOLD
*Cop is banging on the front door. "Come on Yeller, open up! I got a parking ticket with your name on it! I know you are in there, I can see the living room light-" Before Cop can finish, Queen Goo opens the door. "Oh no!" Cop says. "Oh yes!" Queen Goo says. "Sorry, looks like I got the wrong address. Have a nice day." Cop says. Cop goes to walk away. "Oh no you don't!" Queen Goo says as she pulls Cop inside and closes the door!

RAFT
*One day later, Yeller, Dun Dun, Bo, Diamond, and Pearl are still sitting on the raft, awaiting rescue. "I have to go to the bathroom!" Pearl whines. "Oh shut up, you big baby!" Diamond says. "Guys! I see something floating to the surface!" Yeller says. "Food?" Bo wonders. "A toilet?" Pearl wonders. "Money?" Dun Dun wonders. Leafy Fan then emerges from the water. "Oh, its just Leafy Fan." Yeller says. Dun Dun pulls her out of the water, and begins shaking her. "How dare you trick Dun Dun into thinking you money!" Dun Dun yells. Dun Dun goes to throw her back into the water. "Dun Dun, wait! She appears to be unconscious. Perhaps she has already drowned, the boat did sink yesterday, after all. The odds of her surviving in the water all of this time are remote to say the least." Bo says. "So what we do? Dun Dun no want dead body on her raft! People might think Dun Dun kill her!" Dun Dun says. "I mean, I don't see what else we could do with her." Yeller says. "Start a fire and cook her up for dinner?" Pearl asks. "Pearl, don't be so insensitive! Starting a fire on this raft could kill us!" Diamond says. All of a sudden, Leafy Fan's eyes open! "Huh, where am I?" Leafy Fan wonders. She notices Dun Dun standing over her. "AHHH, MONSTER!" Leafy Fan yells. "Dun Dun no monster! Dun Dun classy and beautiful!" Dun Dun yells. Yeller helps her up. "What happened to you? More importantly, how did you survive?" Yeller asks. "Well, see, Dun Dun brought me with her onto a train ride, which I guess was really a boat ride, and she had me stowed away in her luggage. Somehow, I ended up with those guys." Leafy Fan says, pointing at the ninjas. "Uh oh!" Diamond says. "You knew where she was?" Yeller asks. "They didn't just know, they tied me up and left me to die in their room!" Leafy Fan says. "No, its not true! It cant be!" Pearl says. "So how did you survive the boat sinking?" Yeller asks. "Well, I was under water, tied up, I couldn't move a muscle, but then, these mermaids showed up and saved me and Leafy! They brought us to their home deep under water, they nursed us back to health, and then, the next thing I remember, I woke up here!" Leafy Fan says. "Uh...you sure you didn't dream that?" Yeller asks. "Positive! It really happened!" Leafy Fan says. Carla Hall pops out of the water. "Who's up for another song?" Carla Hall asks. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Everyone screams.

YELLER HOUSEHOLD
*"So what you are telling me, is that your not really Cop, your his twin brother Bop?" Queen Goo asks. "Yup." Cop says. "What a lie! You don't have a twin brother!" Queen Goo says. "I do too! And his name is Cop!" Cop says. "LIAR!" Queen Goo yells before knocking Cop out with a frying pan!

RAFT
*Another day later, Yeller, Dun Dun, Bo, Diamond, Pearl, Leafy Fan, and Carla Hall are still awaiting rescue. "So then, I said, HOOTIE HOO!" Carla Hall says. "Oh my Dun Dun SHUT UP! Dun Dun tired of hearing you stupid stories! Dun Dun no care about you husband, Dun Dun no care about The Chew, Dun Dun no care about YOU!" Dun Dun yells. "Sounds like somebody needs a hug!" Carla Hall says. "Dun Dun no need a hug from you! Dun Dun need you to die!" Dun Dun says as she kicks Carla overboard. Everybody cheers for Dun Dun. "Thank you, thank you fans, Dun Dun be here all night." Dun Dun says. "More like all year, we're never gonna be rescued." Yeller says. "Never say never, son, look! Its a boat!" Bo says as he points at a nearby speed boat. "HEY! HEY! OVER HERE! HELP US!" Everybody yells. The person driving the speed boat gives them the finger and keeps driving. "You come back here! Or Dun Dun gonna come to you house, and cut you throat!" Dun Dun yells.

YELLER HOUSEHOLD
*Cop wakes up in the basement, tied to a chair. "Huh, where...where am I?" Cop wonders. Cop sees Queen Goo sharpening a knife. "what...uh, what are you doing?" Cop asks. "I'm preparing to cook dinner honey, and you are the main course." Queen Goo says. Cop starts to laugh. "That's a good one, Queeny!" Cop says. Queen Goo glares at him. "You...you were joking, right?" Cop asks. "Sure I was, sweetie." Queen Goo says. Queen Goo walks up the staircase, and exits the room. A few seconds later, Mr. Whiskers comes downstairs. "Hey, kitty!" Cop says. Mr. Whiskers points at himself. "Yeah you! Come here!" Cop says. Mr. Whiskers walks over to him. "Listen, you know that lady who is house sitting? She is CRAZY! Not crazy in like a funny way, but crazy as in willing to take your eye out crazy, you get my drift?" Cop asks. Mr. Whiskers shakes his head no. "Ugh, let me explain it in simple terms. That old lady bad, I'm good. Old lady kidnap me, now kitty need to help me escape. That simple enough?" Cop asks. "Meow." Mr. Whiskers says. "So will you help me?" Cop asks. Mr. Whiskers nods his head. "YES! I'm saved!" Cop yells.

*Cop is now in the attic, hanging from the ceiling above a huge pot of acid, which Mr. Whiskers is stirring. "And here I thought things couldn't get any worse." Cop says.

RAFT
*One more day later. "This is getting ridiculous!" Yeller angrily says. "Leafy wants to go home!" Leafy Fan says. "It no want to go home, it cant talk!" Dun Dun yells. "It CAN talk! You only cant hear it because Leafy doesn't talk to idiots!" Leafy Fan yells. "Then why it talking to you?!" Dun Dun angrily asks. "Hey guys! Guess what? The balloon is out of the shop! So we should be able to call for it now!" Pearl says. "YES! We are saved!" Bo yells. Diamond whistles. The ninja balloon can be seen emerging from the clouds, as everybody watches with excitement. "We're going home, Leafy!" Leafy Fan says. All of a sudden, a plane emerges from the clouds. "Uh oh, move out of the way you stupid balloon!" Diamond yells. The balloon continues on course, and collides with the plane! The plane pops a hole in it, and the balloon spins out of control before flying off into the distance. "Hm, guess it'll need a trip back to the shop." Pearl says. "You mean if we get back home alive?!" Diamond angrily asks. Carla Hall's head emerges from the water. "I brought gaaaaaaaames! Who's up for a game of Yahtzee? Anyone?" Carla Hall asks.

YELLER HOUSEHOLD
*Mr. Whiskers lowers Cop towards the acid. "Come on, Mr. Whiskers! We are old buddies! Remember that dinner at Michael's? wasn't that fun?" Cop asks. "Meow meow meow MEOW!" Mr. Whiskers yells. All of a sudden, Queen Goo bursts in! "EXCUSE ME! But what do you think you are doing with MY hostage?" Queen Goo angrily asks. "Meow meow meow meow meow, meow meow, meow, meow, meow, meow meow MEOW!" Mr. Whiskers yells. "I don't care if your mother is sick and needs new sunglasses! I kidnapped Cop first! He's MY prisoner! Now give him back!" Queen Goo yells. Mr. Whiskers hisses at her. "You wanna fight? Bring it on you crazy lunatic!" Queen Goo yells. Mr. Whiskers lunges at Queen Goo, and the two begin to duke it out!

RAFT
*"So then, this guy says something HILARIOUS to me! He says, what if there was a such thing as card games on motorcycles? What a joke, imagine putting something like THAT on TV." Carla Hall says. "Dun Dun think it good idea!" Dun Dun says. "Okay, here's another story!" Carla Hall says. Everyone groans. "So, one time, when I was travelling through the amazon rain forest, I came across this big giant dinosaur, and-" Before Carla Hall can finish, Dun Dun interrupts her. "LIES! ALL LIES!" Dun Dun yells. "EXCUSE me?" Carla Hall asks. "All you stories never happen! They all lies! Everything you say is lie! Dun Dun HATE liars!" Dun Dun yells. "Takes one to know one." Yeller whispers to Bo. "I'll have you know, that I once won a beauty pageant, so you don't have the right to yell at me." Carla Hall says. "Now she's definitely lying. Ain't no way she won a beauty pageant." Diamond tells Pearl. "Oh yeah? Well Dun Dun make even bigger accomplishment! She win noble peace price two years in row!" Dun Dun yells. "Well I was the one who discovered Europe!" Carla Hall says. "Well Dun Dun was president of United States for three terms!" Dun Dun yells. "I invented Minecraft!" Carla Hall says. "You did? Dun Dun love that ga-wait, no you didn't!" Dun Dun yells. "Well I've heard of it! That must count for something!" Carla Hall says. "You name Carla Hall, you no count for NOTHING!" Dun Dun yells. "Well at least I'm PRETTY!" Carla Hall yells. "Oh yeah? On what planet? MARS?!" Dun Dun asks. "Shut up and go watch The Chew!" Carla Hall yells. "NO! Dun Dun HATE The Chew!" Dun Dun yells. Carla Hall gasps. "You take that back!" Carla Hall yells. "Sure, right after you take back you existence." Dun Dun says. "Guys, shut up and look!" Diamond says while pointing. "It would appear something in the water is coming towards us." Bo says. "Great, on top of everything else, a shark is gonna eat us! WONDERFUL!" Yeller yells. A mermaid then comes out of the water. "Its the mermaids, we're saved! See, I told you so." Leafy Fan says as everyone looks on in shock.

YELLER HOUSEHOLD
*Bo and Yeller are outside. "Thank goodness that entire ordeal is over with." Bo says as he unlocks the door and walks in. "MY BEAUTIFUL HOUSE!" Bo yells, upon seeing the living room destroyed. Queen Goo is dragged downstairs by a group of police officers. "I didn't do it, I'm innocent I tell you! Innocent!" Queen Goo yells before being dragged out. A moment later, Cop walks in. "Wrong house, the donut shop is down the street." Yeller says. "Sorry for interrupting, but I'm looking for my brother Cop, I was told that he could be found here. I'm his twin brother, Bop!" Bop says. "Oh come on, that is the lamest disguise I've ever-" Before Yeller can finish, Cop comes downstairs. "Bop! What are you doing here?" Cop asks. "I'm in town visiting!" Bop says. "Wait, you really DO have a twin brother?" Yeller asks. "Course I do! Oh, by the way, this is for you." Cop says as he hands Yeller a parking ticket. "Have a nice day!" Cop says. He and Bop go to walk out, but Bo stops them. "Um, Cop? By chance, have you seen Mr. Whiskers? He seems to have vanished." Bo says. "I have no clue where he went." Cop says. "Hm, I wonder where he could be." Bo says.

RAFT
*Dun Dun, Diamond, Pearl, and Carla Hall are still stranded. "I cant believe those stupid mermaids didn't rescue US!" Pearl says. "Yeah! All we did was sink a boat! Its not like we are heinous criminals." Diamond says. "I cant stand this anymore! HOOTIE HOO! HOOTIE HOO!" Carla Hall yells. "That it! Dun Dun refuse to stay with you horrible people! She swimming home!" Dun Dun says. Dun Dun jumps off the raft, and is immediately run over by a speed boat, driven by Mr. Whiskers! Mr. Whiskers speeds past them, and just as an injured Dun Dun attempts to climb back on the raft, she is run over again by a speed boat driven by the police, who are in hot pursuit of Mr. Whiskers! "Oh no Dun Dun..." Dun Dun whispers as she sinks into the ocean.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down