QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S3 Episode 09

Go down

Fantastic S3 Episode 09 Empty Fantastic S3 Episode 09

Post by QG Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:49 pm

PREVIOUSLY ON FANTASTIC…
“Oh my God, Julia!” Kaylie gasps. “What the hell are you doing here?!” Julia asks. “That’s a nice way to greet your little sister.” Kaylie sarcastically responds.

The reason I became a cop is because I truly believe I can make a difference from the inside!” Kaylie says. “How do you plan on doing that from the bottom of the food chain, hm?” Julia questions.

In Kaylie’s apartment, Bethany and Kaylie are making out on the couch.

“I’m with someone else.” Kaylie confesses to Bethany.

Xavier puts his arm around Kaylie. “Kaylie and I don’t just know each other, we’re engaged to be married.” Xavier reveals. Bethany’s jaw opens.

Something isn’t right here, Kay! Please, just tell me the real reason you’re marrying Xavier, maybe I can help you.” Bethany says. Kaylie contemplates.

“If I find out you are holding something over Kaylie, that you are forcing her into this marriage, I will be the DEATH of you!” Bethany warns. Xavier gets closer to Bethany, and looks her dead in the eye. “I suggest you be careful with who you threaten, because you have no idea who you’re dealing with.” Xavier calmly threatens!

“Being a part of this relationship with Xavier is one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to do, but its worth it if it means keeping you safe.” Kaylie says, gazing at a picture of a baby on her phone.

Xavier is seen holding a ring with the Stanpatos family crest on it.

“The only way Ava will potentially make it out of this alive is if you play my game. Otherwise, you sign the death warrant of your only living child.” Joe tells Andy over the phone.

At the lighthouse, Andy is pointing a gun at Joe’s back. “Turn around Joe, NOW!” Andy demands. “Daddy, is that you?” The voice of a little girl asks. Andy looks as if chills shot down his spine. Joe turns around, and is revealed to be holding Ava at gunpoint! “Thank you so much for coming, Andy. Now the party can really begin.” Joe says!

Rebecca squeezes Kristina’s hand! “Rebecca?!” Kristina asks. Rebecca begins to slowly open her eyes!

Joe pulls some kind of weapon out of his bag. “Ah! Here we are!” Joe says. “What is that?” Ava questions. “This, my dear, is a flamethrower.” Joe reveals!

“I’m not going to use this flamethrower on you, I’m going to use it on your daughter!” Joe tells Andy, as he grabs Ava!  

Ava bites Joe’s arm! Joe screams out in pain, and then Ava elbows him and takes off! Andy rushes at Joe and punches him, leading him to drop the flamethrower!

Joe has his gun aimed at an unconscious Andy. Joe’s finger inches closer to the trigger. “Get the hell away from him!” A voice yells. Joe turns, and sees Rebecca standing in the doorway! Joe’s eyes widen, but before he can react, Rebecca activates the flamethrower! Flames shoot out at Joe, and he immediately catches on fire! Joe drops his gun, and begins screaming in pain. Joe then stumbles over the railing of the balcony!

IN THE PRESENT

Victor is in the Goo Parlor straightening his tie, when Brady and Kristina pop their heads in. “Surprise!” Brady says. Victor smiles. “You’re back!” Victor exclaims. “Back and better than ever!” Brady says. “Which is no small feat. I heard about everything that happened on your vacation. I bet it never crossed your mind when you left for San Fransisco that you would be going up against a Cat to stop him from killing the people of Fantastic City.” Victor says. “We are just really happy that Stefan can’t hurt anyone else.” Kristina says. “What’s going on with you? How come you’re all dressed up? More than usual, anyway.” Brady questions. “My first debate with Julia Gray is today.” Victor reveals. “Oh boy...well I hope you’re gonna be on your best behavior, ‘cause it seems pretty clear that Julia plans on exploiting every flaw in your character.” Brady says. Victor chuckles. “I know that, and I plan on doing the exact same thing to her.” Victor admits.

At the hospital, Rebecca wakes up in her bed, and finds Andy sitting by her bedside. “Hey, good morning.” Andy says. “Good morning…did you spend the night?” Rebecca questions. “Yeah, I did. I...I was worried about you.” Andy says. “Worried? How come?” Rebecca asks. “You just came out of your coma. I was worried you might have a relapse or something and not wake back up.” Andy admits. “You don’t have anything to be afraid of. I’m back and I am back for good.” Rebecca assures him. Andy smiles. “You have no idea how happy I am to hear that. On another note, I have some good news. Before you woke up, I got a call from my lawyer, Julia Gray. Turns out that the charges against me for pulling a gun on Joe have been dropped.” Andy reveals. “That’s great news!” Rebecca exclaims. “I’m still not out of the woods yet. I have a meeting with Internal Affairs this morning, and that meeting will decide whether or not I get to stay with the police force.” Andy says. “What do you think the outcome is going to be?” Rebecca questions. “Its hard to say. Even though Joe was a maniac, I screwed up when I pulled that gun on him. If I didn’t do that, Joe might not have escaped, Officer Bryan would still be alive…” Andy says. “Well no matter what the outcome is, you will get through this. Don’t forget you have Ava and I in your corner.” Rebecca says. Andy smiles. “I’m so lucky to have such a wonderful wife, or I should say soon to be wife.” Andy says. “Look at the bright side. At least we know for sure now we won’t be getting married in a prison chapel.” Rebecca says. Andy laughs, and kisses Rebecca.

In Kaylie’s apartment, Kaylie is sitting on the couch, gazing at the baby picture on her phone when Bethany comes up behind her. “Who’s baby is that?” Bethany questions. “Oh...he’s my friend’s baby.” Kaylie claims. “Oh, okay. So...where’s your other half this morning?” Bethany wonders. “He had to go and run some errands.” Kaylie says. “Perfect, that’ll give you and me the chance to talk.” Bethany says. Bethany sits on the couch next to Kaylie. “We’re alone now, Kay. Talk to me. What is Xavier holding over you?” Bethany questions. “Nothing!” Kaylie lies. “Don’t give me that. I know you would never become romantically involved with a man, let alone THAT man! There has to be more to this story!” Bethany says. “Just leave it alone, Beth! Just trust that I have a good reason to be doing what I’m doing.” Kaylie says. “Is that good reason to keep you or someone you care about safe from Xavier?” Bethany questions. Kaylie stands up. “I’m sorry, I can’t do this right now. I’m providing security at my sister and Victor Goo’s debate, so I need to be going.” Kaylie says. “Fine, but we’re going to talk about this later.” Bethany says. “Just drop it!” Kaylie urges. “I don’t drop things. Talk to you later.” Bethany says. Kaylie doesn’t respond, and walks out.

At the Stanpatos mansion, Dylan and Daisy are sitting on the couch in the living room. “Have I told you how much I love you?” Dylan questions. Daisy laughs. “Not in the last thirty seconds.” Daisy tells him. Dylan smiles. “Sorry. Its just now that we are finally using the L word, I think I’ve become addicted to it.” Dylan says. “That’s okay, I’m addicted to hearing it, especially since I know you actually mean it.” Daisy says. “Of course I mean it. Who says “I love you” and doesn’t actually mean it?” Dylan asks. “Andy. When I was with him, I would always wonder if he actually meant it when he said he loved me, or if he was actually thinking about Rebecca. But with you? Its just you and me...no third person.” Daisy says. “I have a question.” Dylan says. “Yeah?” Daisy asks. “Why are we talking about Andy Goo? Are you trying to ruin a good day?” Dylan asks. Daisy laughs. “I’m sorry. Its just that I’m happy to actually be happy, with no dark cloud over the relationship.” Daisy says. “Lets keep it that way. If one of us finds ourselves in some kind of mess, it becomes both of our mess. No secrets, okay?” Dylan asks. “No secrets. I trust you with my life.” Daisy says, before kissing Dylan. Someone rings the doorbell. “Who the hell is that?” Dylan asks. “I don’t know. You could always go to the door and find out.” Daisy suggests. “Are you expecting anyone?” Dylan asks. “No. I don’t have any friends!” Daisy points out. “Neither do I! So, since we’ve established neither of us have people who would want to visit us, whoever it is can buzz off.” Dylan says. The doorbell rings again. “They aren’t buzzing off!” Daisy notes. Dylan sighs. “Okay, I’ll get rid of them.” Dylan says. Dylan stands up and heads into the foyer. When he opens the door, he finds Xavier standing outside. “Good morning, Mr. Stanpatos!” Xavier says. “Who are you?” Dylan asks. Xavier chuckles. “Forgive my rudeness. My name is Xavier Irons, I’m a successful businessman who is looking to share my success with you. May I come in?” Xavier asks. “Uh...yeah, sure.” Dylan says. Dylan steps aside, and Xavier walks in and spots Daisy. “Hello.” Xavier says. “Hi. Hey Dylan, listen, I actually have some business of my own to take care of. I have to...go do that thing.” Daisy says. “What thing?” Dylan asks. “THAT thing.” Daisy says. “Oh right, THAT thing. Don’t be gone too long.” Dylan says. “I won’t be.” Daisy tells him, before walking out. “I hope she didn’t leave because of me.” Xavier says. “She probably did.” Dylan says. Xavier chuckles. “I appreciate your blunt honesty.” Xavier says. “Then I’m sure you won’t mind me saying that I want to make this quick. So, you say you’re a successful businessman hoping to share your success with me. Are we talking an actually successful business here or do you want me to finance your lemonade stand?” Dylan asks. “I’m the CEO of a tech firm called Iron Clad.” Xavier reveals. Dylan chuckles. “Iron Clad, as in Xavier Irons. Creative.” Dylan tells him. “Thank you. Anyways, the reason I’m here is because I was hoping to start branching out. Yes, Iron Clad has been a roaring success, but I will never stop hoping for more.” Xavier says. “What does any of this have to do with me?” Dylan questions. “I want Iron Clad to become a part of Stanpatos Enterprises.” Xavier tells Dylan!

In his hospital room, Lucas finishes getting dressed, as there is a knock on the door. “Come in!” Lucas calls out. Julia walks in. “Good morning. How are you feeling?” Julia questions. “I’m still a little sore, but I’m a lot better than I was when I first got stabbed.” Lucas says. “You’re welcome.” Julia tells him. “So, what brings you by?” Lucas asks. “I have a piece of good news to share with you. Joe Fish is dead.” Julia reveals. Lucas’ eyes widen. “What?! When did this happen?” Lucas asks. “A couple of days ago. Honestly, I’m a little surprise. I half expected you to already know.” Julia says. “I’ve been staying away from the news. A part of me was afraid that one of these days I would turn it on and see that the police were going to arrest me for kidnapping Joe.” Lucas says. “Well now you don’t have to worry. With Joe dead, that means he won’t tell the police what you and Daisy did.” Julia says. “I’m just relieved that he can’t hurt anyone else. Do you know how it happened?” Lucas asks. “Rebecca Rogers killed him.” Julia reveals. “Rebecca? I thought she was dead!” Lucas says. “Apparently that was a ruse to protect her from Joe.” Julia says. “I see...clever plan.” Lucas says. “Mmhm. Anyways, just so you know, your legal dilemma isn’t entirely over. The police still have questions about how you and Daisy ended up in Joe’s cross hairs to begin with.” Julia says. Suddenly, Daisy bursts into the room. “Lucas, you and me need to talk.” Daisy says. Daisy notices Julia. “I’m sorry, I didn’t realize you had company.” Daisy says. “Daisy, this is Julia Gray, my attorney. Julia, this is Daisy Nichols.” Lucas says. “Its a pleasure. Anyways, I need to be going. My debate with Victor Goo is starting soon, so I need to prepare. We’ll touch base later.” Julia tells Lucas, before walking out. “How bad is this if you hired an attorney? Are the police on to us?” Daisy asks. “Victor came by with some questions about what happened. He knows something is up.” Lucas admits. “If he gets to the truth, I could end up going to jail!” Daisy notes. “I think you mean WE could. I wouldn’t worry too much. The cops don’t have nearly enough evidence to build a case, and they won’t.” Lucas assures her. “Good. Anyway, the reason I came by is to make sure that you don’t plan on saying anything to the police.” Daisy reveals. “You’re worried I’ll rat on you.” Lucas realizes. “I have far too much to lose.” Daisy says. “If it were just me, I wouldn’t give a damn about being exposed and going to prison. I’m alone anyway, so its not like I have anything to lose. But, since you are involved, I’ll do what I can to make sure our secret stays buried.” Lucas assures her. “Thank you, that’s all I needed to know. Anyways, um...get well.” Daisy says, before walking out. “Thanks.” Lucas mutters to himself. Meanwhile, a tiny recording device can be seen inside of a plant…

“My interest is piqued. What did you have in mind?” Dylan asks Xavier. “I would like for Stanpatos Enterprises to buy Iron Clad. Of course, I would remain on board as CEO, and I would have full autonomy of everything that goes on at the company. However, I would also have the support and the financial backing of Stanpatos Enterprises.” Xavier says. “And why would I want to spend any money on your company?” Dylan asks. “Iron Clad has become a major player within the technology field, and not to sound arrogant, but that is due to me. My ambition and my intelligence helped me build this company from the ground up into the astounding success it is today. If Iron Clad becomes a part of Stanpatos Enterprises, it would benefit both companies. Iron Clad would benefit from having a multi billion dollar conglomerate backing it, and Stanpatos Enterprises would benefit from adding a rising star within the corporate world to its ranks. In simpler terms, both of our wallets would become much fatter than they already are. So, what do you say? Do we have a deal?” Xavier asks. “Your proposal is intriguing...but I’ll need more time to think about it before I sign the dotted line.” Dylan says. “To be perfectly honest with you, I’d be worried about the sort of person I’m doing business with if you accepted my offer right on the spot. Take some time to think things over, and then contact me when you’ve reached a decision. Just please, don’t take too long. I’m giving Stanpatos Enterprises first dibs, but if you don’t contact me soon, I’ll bring my pitch to other companies. Companies such as Masters Corp.” Xavier says. Xavier pulls out a card and hands it to Dylan. “Here’s my card, let me know when you decide. Have a pleasant day.” Xavier says, before walking out. Dylan looks at the card and contemplates.

At the park, Julia is shaking the hands of Fantastic City residents when she notices Kaylie nearby. Julia approaches Kaylie. “What are you doing here?” Julia questions. “The department assigned me to the debate to provide you, District Attorney Goo, and the other attendees with a sense of safety.” Kaylie reveals. “I already feel much safer, now that Joe Fish is dead.” Julia says. “That’s the first thing we’ve agreed on in years.” Kaylie says. Julia looks around. “Where’s Bethany? I assumed she would’ve followed you here, love sick puppy that she is.” Julia says. “What do you know about Bethany?” Kaylie wonders. “We ran into each other at Vernier’s Bistro a while back, and Bethany was quite the crusader on your behalf. Do the two of you plan on rekindling things any time soon?” Julia asks. “I didn’t think you cared that much about my life.” Kaylie admits. “I’m just curious.” Julia claims. “You can put your curiosity to rest. Nothing is going on between me and Bethany, romantic or otherwise. I’m with someone else.” Kaylie says. “Now that you mention it, Bethany did say something about you being with someone else. Who is she?” Julia wonders. “Don’t worry about it. You should be focusing all your attention on the debate.” Kaylie says. “I assume you plan on voting for Victor.” Julia says. “No, actually I plan on voting for you.” Kaylie says. Julia’s eyes widen. “Seriously?” Julia asks. “As much as you resent me, we’re still sisters, and I’ll never stop loving and supporting you, just like I’ll never give up hope that one day we can put our differences aside and be sisters again. Besides, I agree with your politics a hell of a lot more than I do with Victor’s.” Kaylie says. “I...um...I have to go and get ready for the debate.” Julia says, before walking away.

Across the park, Brady and Kristina are with Victor. “You’re gonna do just fine, Dad.” Brady says. “As long as he can behave himself.” Kristina adds. “You don’t have to worry about me, I can handle Julia Gray.” Victor says. Julia comes up behind him. “If you think you can “handle me”, Mr. District Attorney, you might as well drop out of the race now because you’ve already lost.” Julia says. “Hello, Julia. Lovely day, isn’t it?” Victor asks. “That remains to be seen. Depends on how the debate goes.” Julia says. “I guess it’ll be a lovely day for just me then.” Victor says. Julia turns towards Brady and Kristina. “I’m sorry, we shouldn’t be getting into this in front of the people of Fantastic.” Julia says. “Its fine, I’m not a random voter. Victor is my Dad.” Brady says. Brady holds out his hand. “Brady Goo, nice to meet you.” Brady says. Julia shakes it. “Nice manners, you must have gotten them from your mother.” Julia says. “Okay, now you are just being out of line!” Victor snaps. “I’m sorry, you’re absolutely right. Anyways, we should get to our podiums. Its show time!” Julia tells Victor.

In her hospital room, Rebecca is in the middle of sending a good luck text to Andy when there is a knock on the door. Rebecca looks up and sees Daisy standing in the doorway. “You’re looking good, especially for a dead woman.” Daisy says. “What do you want, Daisy?” Rebecca questions. Daisy walks into the room. “I just wanted to stop by and congratulate you on your miraculous return from the dead. Oh, I almost forgot! I also brought you some flowers!” Daisy says. “Where are they?” Rebecca questions. Daisy reaches into her purse, and pulls out some weeds. “I hope you like them, fresh from the hospital garden! Do you have a pot I can put them in?” Daisy asks. “The waste basket is right by the door.” Rebecca tells her. Daisy giggles. “I’m glad to see you haven’t lost your sense of humor.” Daisy says. “Is there a point to your visit?” Rebecca questions. “Relax, I come in peace! Actually, I came here to thank you.” Daisy says. “For what?” Rebecca asks. “For doing something no one else would. You killed Joe Fish.” Daisy says. “I didn’t have much choice. Joe was seconds away from killing Andy.” Rebecca recalls. “I’m glad he is gone nonetheless, and that his death was horrific. So...are you sure that he’s actually dead?” Daisy questions. “The police are searching the waters near the lighthouse, but they don’t think they are going to find anything. Joe’s body probably made it out to sea by now.” Rebecca says. “I hope so, Joe doesn’t deserve to live after all the evil things he has done...anyways, I said what I came to say, I’m going to go now.” Daisy says. Daisy goes to leave. “Wait.” Rebecca says. Daisy turns around. “I heard about what happened to your baby, and I just want you to know how sorry I am for your loss.” Rebecca says. “You don’t mean that. You’re probably relieved that Andy and I won’t be permanently tied together.” Daisy says. “I’d never be relieved that an innocent life was lost, nor would I want any mother to experience that kind of pain.” Rebecca says. “Why? Because you felt the same pain when you lost your precious Emma? Don’t even compare the losses! Emma was a teenager when you adopted her and you only had her for a few months, Chandler was my son that I carried inside of me for months! I had his entire childhood planned out, I had dreams of his graduation from high school, his wedding, the birth of his first child, and now I’m never going to be able to see any of that because he is DEAD! And why is he dead?! Because of an enemy of you and Andy!” Daisy snaps. “You can’t seriously be blaming Andy and I for the death of your son!” Rebecca says. “The whole reason Joe came back to Fantastic was because Andy let him fall into that vat of acid years ago!” Daisy points out. “Joe would have come back no matter what because he was a hateful, vile man who despised this city and everyone who lives in it!” Rebecca argues. “We don’t know that for sure, and we never will.” Daisy says. “Do you plan on targeting Andy and I for revenge?” Rebecca wonders. Daisy smirks, walks over to Rebecca’s bedside, and begins fluffing her pillow. “Don’t worry your pretty little head. I have no interest in wasting another second in yours and Andy’s orbit. You killing Joe was enough to at least make us somewhat even, and as for Andy, he’s so insignificant to me now that I hardly ever think about him.” Daisy says. “Is that because you’re obsessed with my brother now?” Rebecca asks. “I’m not obsessed with Dylan, I love him! He’s the only man I’ve ever been able to be myself around.” Daisy says. “I’m sure you feel that way now, but I know you well enough to know that isn’t going to last. You’re your own worst enemy, and eventually you’re going to get in your own way again, just like you did with Andy, and you’re going to ruin everything and end up alone, again, just like with Andy.” Rebecca says. “You’re wrong. Dylan and I will have our happily ever after.” Daisy says. “I hope you’re right, but I wouldn’t count on it.” Rebecca says. Bethany walks in and sees Daisy. “Ew, there goes my breakfast! What the hell are you doing here?” Bethany questions. “I came by to congratulate your BFF here for killing Joe.” Daisy says. “That was pretty great of her. Now that Joe is gone, maybe someone can work on getting rid of you next!” Bethany says. “You have so much anger inside of you, Bethany! I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. After all, your husband is dead, you have no job, and you’ve spent the last two years freeloading off of people.” Daisy says. “Correction dumb ass, I do have a job. I’m in charge of Alexios’ Creations now. What about you? You haven’t had a job since you were disbarred for being a crazy bitch and now you’re living with your rich boyfriend because you have no money or place of your own. You better hope Dylan never kicks you out, because its not like you’ve got any friends to go stay with, and your whole family is dead! Plus, even if they weren’t, they wouldn’t let you come live with them, because like most people, they despised you.” Bethany says. Daisy hides her anger with a smirk. “Always a pleasure, Bethany.” Daisy says. Daisy turns towards Rebecca. “Same to you, Rebecca.” Daisy says. Daisy drops Rebecca’s weeds in the trash can and storms out. “I bet you wish you were back in your coma right about now. Either that, or you wish Daisy was in one.” Bethany says. “I’m not going to waste any energy on Daisy. I’m just happy to be awake and alive.” Rebecca says. “That makes two of us. I was devastated when I found out you were “dead”, but then Andy told me the whole thing was a fabrication. I have to say, I never expected Andy to get his hands dirty as much as he has lately. I kinda like this new side of him.” Bethany says. “Andy was just trying to protect me. However, holding a gun on Joe at the police station? That probably wasn’t the best idea.” Rebecca says. “Wait, does that mean this is going to trial?” Bethany asks. “No, the charges against Andy have been dropped, thankfully. But, he still has to face down Internal Affairs to find out whether or not he will be allowed back on the police force. In fact, that’s where he is now.” Rebecca says. “I’m sure Andy will be just fine. Who really cares about Joe anyway?” Bethany asks. “This isn’t just about Joe. Andy broke the rules, and no matter who the victim was, he may have to face the consequences. Anyway, I would really prefer not to talk about this right now. Maybe you can help distract me.” Rebecca says. “I think I could help with that. Okay, so, I know you aren’t out of your hospital bed yet, but I could really use your help with something.” Bethany says. “What’s that?” Rebecca questions. “I need someone investigated.” Bethany reveals.

In the hospital corridor, Daisy gets on the elevator. “Hold the door, please!” A voice calls out. Daisy does, and an unseen person gets on the elevator with her. The doors close, and Daisy looks at the person. “Wait, I know you. You came by to see my boyfriend earlier!” Daisy realizes. The person is revealed to be Xavier. “Excellent memory.” Xavier compliments her. “What are you doing here?” Daisy asks. Xavier presses a button that stops the elevator from moving! “I came looking for you. You and I need to have a chat about what you and Lucas Cambino did to Joe Fish.” Xavier tells her!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down