QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S2 Episode 27

Go down

Fantastic S2 Episode 27 Empty Fantastic S2 Episode 27

Post by QG Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:07 pm

Its a new day in Fantastic City. In Andy and Rebecca’s bedroom at the Goo Castle, Andy wakes up, turns to Rebecca’s side of the bed, and sees that she isn’t there. “Rebecca? Are you here?” Andy calls out. “I’m afraid Rebecca is gone.” A voice says. Andy turns, and sees Evil Dylan standing next to the bed! “Dylan?” Andy asks. “Sorry to disappoint you, but I am not Dylan Stanpatos.” Evil Dylan says. “The Evil Force! What did you do to Rebecca you son of a bitch?!” Andy asks. “Rebecca is dead. So isn’t Bethany, and Brady, and Kristina. I even disposed of that relic of the past Victor.” Evil Dylan says. “No…” Andy says. Evil Dylan smiles. “This should come as no surprise to you, Andy. You murdered my son, I placed a curse on you, and now you are suffering the consequences. Everyone in this house, everyone you care for will suffer, and the only person you will have to blame is yourself.” Evil Dylan says, before he begins cackling.

Suddenly, Andy jumps awake, and sees that Rebecca isn’t in bed. “REBECCA!” Andy yells. Rebecca comes running out of the bathroom. “What? What is it?” Rebecca asks. “I...I had this really bad dream. The Evil Force was here, he was in Dylan’s body, and he told me that he had killed everyone in the house, and that it was my fault because of the curse he put on me for The Master’s death.” Andy says. “Sounds like a case of pre wedding jitters. I understand why you’re worried, but The Evil Force is gone, he can’t hurt us anymore.” Rebecca says. “Maybe he can’t, but that curse he put on me might just do the trick.” Andy says. “I thought you didn’t think that curse meant anything.” Rebecca says. “I didn’t, but the more I think about it, the more I’m worried.” Andy says. “You don’t need to be worried. That curse was put on you by a man who had run out of moves and knew he had reached the end of his life. It was just a last ditch effort by The Evil Force to mess with your mind, and ultimately, the ability to mess with your mind is the only power that so called curse has.” Rebecca says. “You’re probably right. Look at me, here I was trying to reassure your fears yesterday, and now I’m the one who’s freaking out.” Andy says. “I don’t blame you. We have had to deal with a lot over the past year. Daisy, The Evil Force, I get why you would be wary about being too happy, why you would be looking over your shoulder for the next threat. I’ve been the same way. But, we just need to try and ignore that paranoia, and convince ourselves that there is no next threat.” Rebecca says. Bethany walks in. “Okay, rise and shine. There’s no time to lounge around in bed all day, we have lots to do!” Bethany says. “Did it ever occur to you that maybe you should knock?” Andy asks. “Yes, but there’s really no time for knocking. If I am going to have Rebecca all glammed up in time for the wedding, we need to get started ASAP, which means you need to get out!” Bethany says. Andy chuckles. “I think you better listen to her.” Rebecca says. “Alright. I guess I’ll see you at the wedding.” Andy tells Rebecca. “I can’t wait.” Rebecca says. Andy smiles at Rebecca, before walking out. “Where’s Ava? I bought a couple of dresses I wanted her to try on. I’m assuming she’s going to be the flower girl, right?” Bethany asks. “That was the plan.” Rebecca says. “What do you mean was? Oh my God, don’t tell me you fired your own daughter from your wedding.” Bethany says. “Unfortunately, Ava woke up pretty sick this morning, and it looks like she may have the flu, which means she is in no condition to attend the wedding.” Rebecca says. “Is she still here at the castle?” Bethany asks. “I was going to keep her here, but the nanny insisted she take Ava to her house, just so all the noise from the wedding wouldn’t keep her awake. Honestly, I feel bad for going forward with the wedding when Ava can’t be here.” Rebecca says. “Nonsense! I’m sure Ava would want you to go ahead with the wedding, even without her here.” Bethany says. “Have you met my daughter? I’m not so sure about that.” Rebecca says. “I’m sure we could get someone in the audience to take some videos and pictures for her. It might not be the same thing, but its the next best thing. Oh, I know! We could take one of those 360 videos, right? And then, I could buy Ava one of those virtual reality headsets, and she could watch the wedding like she was really there!” Bethany says. “You will do no such thing! My daughter is spoiled enough, I don’t need you spoiling her more!” Rebecca says. Bethany rolls her eyes. “My God you’re such a downer. Oh well, at least I know Ava appreciates her Auntie Bethany.” Bethany says. Rebecca smiles. “She does appreciate you, and despite how extra you can be sometimes, I appreciate you too. Thank you for being my maid of honor, and my friend.” Rebecca says. “I couldn’t have asked for a better ride or die BFF. And to think you and I use to hate each other’s guts.” Bethany says. “We had good reason.” Rebecca says. “No, you had good reason, I was just a bitch.” Bethany says. Rebecca smiles. “Well luckily, that is all behind us now. That’s the one good thing that came out of all the problems Daisy caused you and I, she brought us closer together.” Rebecca says. “Remind me to send her a poison fruit basket as a thank you.” Bethany sarcastically says. Rebecca laughs. “Enough of this sentimental crap, we need to make you look beautiful, not that you don’t already look amazing.” Bethany says. Rebecca smiles.

At the Lakeside Diner, Josephine and Acerbi are sitting at a booth. “So, what is the meaning behind this breakfast invite?” Acerbi questions. “I just wanted to take you out for breakfast. Is that so wrong?” Josephine asks. “We both know you have been far too busy at the police station to take me out to breakfast, something must have encouraged you to leave the police station and do this.” Acerbi says. Josephine sighs. “Okay...I know you have been pretty upset over Brody’s death, so I thought bringing you out to breakfast would cheer you up a bit.” Josephine says. “Do you really think a well made omelet will erase the pain over losing my only son?” Acerbi asks. “Of course not, but it might at least help keep your mind off of it for a little while.” Josephine says. “Have...the police found Brody’s body yet? Or the WPA perhaps?” Acerbi asks. Josephine shakes her head. “No, and they aren’t going to. I’ve seen the pictures, mother, it was a bad explosion. Brody’s body was probably completely destroyed when that final explosion hit.” Josephine says. “And there is no way he could have made it out?” Acerbi asks. “There was only one known exit in that entire building, and we have no reason to believe Brody made it out the exit. I’m so sorry.” Josephine says. “Why are you sorry? You are not the one who killed Brody. I’m the one who should be apologizing, you brought me here for a nice breakfast to distract me from the suffering of losing my son, and here I am questioning you about his death.” Acerbi says. “Its understandable that you have questions.” Josephine says. “Well they have now been answered. I have lost my son for good…” Acerbi says. “Mother…” Josephine says. “Enough about Brody, its as you said, we are here to get our mind off of that horrific explosion, not to relive it. How are you doing?” Acerbi asks. “I’m doing alright.” Josephine says. “Do you have any plans for the rest of the day? Are you going back to work after you leave here?” Acerbi asks. “No, I actually have the day off.” Josephine says. “You took a day off? That is surprising. You live in your work, just like your mother.” Acerbi says. “Well Andy and Rebecca are getting married today, and I didn’t want to miss it.” Josephine says. “So I’ve heard. Do you think their marriage will last this time?” Acerbi asks. “Absolutely. The only reason it ended last time was because Rebecca killed Andre, and she assumed she would spend the rest of her life in an insane asylum. She had no idea she would be released in only a few years.” Josephine says. “Lets just hope none of Rebecca’s other siblings cross her like Andre did, or else she and Andy will be heading to splitsville once again, while she is heading back to the asylum.” Acerbi says. “Franco and Dylan are the only siblings Rebecca has left. Franco is half way across the world, and though Dylan isn’t exactly a good person, he is nowhere near Andre’s level of evil.” Josephine says. “Very few people are. I got to know Andre quite well back when I worked for his father and his uncle, and needless to say, he was one of the most disturbed individuals I have ever had the misfortune of meeting. Its why I faked his younger sister Kassandra’s death, it was the only way to keep her safe from that maniac.” Acerbi recalls. “Luckily, Andre is dead, and he can’t hurt anyone else.” Josephine says. “Andre has cheated death before, deaths far worse than being hit by a fireplace poker and falling off of a balcony.” Acerbi says. “What are you saying? That you think there’s a chance he could still be alive?” Josephine asks. “Its possible.” Acerbi says. “Except back when Daisy Nichols was gaslighting Rebecca into thinking Andre was alive, Andre’s body was exhumed and it was in that grave.” Josephine notes. “But who is to say that was Andre’s body? Andre Stanpatos is a master of illusion, that easily could have been some sort of decoy, in order to make certain no one came searching for him.” Acerbi says. “Okay, lets say that Andre did survive, why hasn’t he come after Rebecca for almost killing him?” Josephine asks. “Perhaps he is waiting for just the right moment...like Andy and Rebecca’s wedding.” Acerbi suggests.

Andy walks into the living room of the Goo Castle, and sees that it is all set up for the wedding. Brady comes in. “Pretty nice, huh?” Brady asks. “Did you do all of this?” Andy asks. “No, but Kristina did. She set up last night after you went up to bed.” Brady says. “It looks great.” Andy says. “I’ll tell her you said so.” Brady says. Andy looks around, and looks like he is deep in thought. “Is something wrong?” Brady questions. “The last time this place was set up for a wedding, I was supposed to marry Daisy.” Andy recalls. “I’m not sorry I missed that one.” Brady says. “I was supposed to marry her here one year ago, but that turned out to be a disaster.” Andy notes. “That’s because Daisy is a walking disaster. You know, instead of thinking about your wedding to Daisy, you should think about your first wedding to Rebecca, which I hear was also in this room.” Brady says. “I know, I’m just worried that something is going to go wrong, especially after the curse The Evil Force put on me.” Andy says. “A curse?” Brady asks. “I didn’t tell you? Before Andropov wiped that bastard from existence, he put a curse on me, basically sentencing me and everyone I care about to a life of misery.” Brady says. “Uh oh. Should we throw some holy water on you?” Brady asks. “This isn’t funny.” Andy says. “I mean, it kinda is. Come on man, you can’t believe any of this nonsense. The Evil Force put this so called curse on you because he couldn’t do anything else to you. The only power he had left was his words, and obviously he used them to the best of his abilities.” Brady says. “Rebecca pretty much said the same thing, but still, I can’t help but feel that something is gonna go wrong.” Andy says. The doorbell rings. “Hold that thought, sounds like the guests are starting to arrive.” Brady says. Andy and Brady walk into the foyer, Andy opens the door, and finds King Beast standing outside! “King Beast?” An excited Andy asks. “Were you expecting someone else?” King Beast asks. Andy pulls him into a hug. “Its good to see you again! How have you been?” Andy asks. “I’ve been fine.” King Beast says. “That’s good to know. I’m glad you were able to make it.” Andy says. “I wouldn’t miss this wedding for the world.” King Beast says. “Come in.” Andy urges. King Beast walks in, and sees Brady. “Hello Brady, lovely to see you again.” King Beast says. “Same here.” Brady says. The three walk into the living room, and King Beast notices Queen Goo’s portrait. “Oh my, and what do we have here?” King Beast asks. “That’s the portrait of my mother. I called and told you about it right after it was painted, don’t you remember?” Andy asks. “Of course I do. I just never expected it to be so...large.” King Beast says. “I figured you’d be happy about that.” Andy says. “Of course I am. I’m thrilled that the image of the love of my life is on display for all to see.” King Beast says.

“I’d rather not think of the possibility of Andre crashing Andy and Rebecca’s wedding, especially with how unlikely it is.” Josephine says. “Unlikely? My dear, you yourself have come back from the dead twice. Your father Wishbone came back from the dead, after Rebecca shot him!” Acerbi notes. “And Andre has come back from the dead a million times. You can’t cheat death forever, and that goes for Andre Stanpatos too.” Josephine says. “I pray you are right.” Acerbi says. Josephine looks at her phone. “Oh shoot. I really should be going, I need to head over to the castle.” Josephine says. “Before you go, may I say something?” Acerbi asks. “Of course.” Josephine says. “I just want you to know how fortunate I am to have you as a daughter. Bringing me here to try and distract me from the pain of losing my son...it only speaks to your impeccable character. I will never understand how someone as wonderful as you came from Wishbone and myself.” Acerbi says. “Come on, mother, you aren’t nearly as awful as you pretend to be.” Josephine says. “Maybe not anymore, but that is only because I strive to be a better person for you.” Acerbi says. “Well you’ve succeeded on that front. No matter what anyone else says about you, I’m proud to call you my mother.” Josephine says. Acerbi and Josephine stand up, and hug. “I love you, my darling daughter.” Acerbi says. “I love you, too. Here’s an idea, how about we get dinner together tomorrow night? And then afterwards, we can go shopping.” Josephine says. “That sounds like a wonderful idea. I can’t wait.” Acerbi says. Josephine smiles. “Neither can I. See you tomorrow.” Josephine says, before walking out.

At the Goo Castle, King Beast and Brady are in the living room, when Andy leads Lucas and Lydia in. “We have some more guests.” Andy says. “Hey guys, good to see you!” Brady says. “Hey Brady. Where’s Kristina?” Lucas asks. “Still upstairs getting ready. You know how she is, she’ll probably take longer to get ready than the bride.” Brady says. “Well I’m looking forward to seeing her. We have a lot of catching up to do.” Lucas says. Lucas notices King Beast. “King Beast?” Lucas asks. King Beast smiles. “Hello.” King Beast says. “I didn’t know you were back in town.” Lucas says. “I came back for Andy and Rebecca’s wedding.” King Beast reveals. “Any chance Katie will be coming?” Lucas questions. “I really have no idea.” King Beast says. “That’s surprising. Katie is your daughter, I assumed the two of you would’ve talked.” Lucas says. “To be fair, the wedding was pretty short notice. And to answer your question, Katie won’t be coming. She wasn’t able to make it on such short notice.” Andy reveals. “That’s a shame.” Lucas says. “Indeed.” King Beast agrees.

Upstairs, Bethany is sitting on Rebecca’s bed. “Are you almost done yet? You’re taking forever!” Bethany complains. “Almost!” Rebecca calls out. Rebecca emerges from the bathroom, now wearing her wedding dress. “Oh my God, you look amazing.” Bethany says. “Thank you. Are you sure it doesn’t look too big or anything?” Rebecca asks. “Absolutely not! You’re rocking it!” Bethany says. “I hope so. Today is supposed to be one of the best days of my life, and the last thing I want is to be stuck in an ugly wedding dress.” Rebecca says. “You don’t have to ever worry about looking ugly. Besides, I don’t think Andy really cares what you’re wearing, he just wants the two of you to be married again.” Bethany says. “Yeah...you know, we’ve waited a long time for this moment, Andy and I. We’ve faced a lot of obstacles over the years, but all they have done is prove that nothing can break the bond we share. Our love is eternal.” Rebecca says. “Speaking of obstacles, do you think Daisy might try and pull something today? I can’t imagine she’s happy about the two of you tying the knot.” Bethany says. “I don’t know. I mean, we still haven’t solved the mystery of who sent us the black roses.” Rebecca notes. “Wait a minute, what black roses?” Bethany asks. “Someone sent Andy and I black roses to wish us a happy life together, no matter how long or short it may be. Or, at least that’s what the note that came with the flowers said.” Rebecca says. “Um, Rebecca, that kinda sounds like a threat. Do you think Daisy could’ve sent those?” Bethany asks. “Originally, we assumed that Daisy had to have been the culprit, but after talking to her...I don’t know, I really don’t think she sent those flowers. Besides, now that she’s moved on to Dylan, I’m hoping that she’ll leave Andy and I alone.” Rebecca says. “Just because she’s forgotten about Andy doesn’t mean she’s forgotten about you. She despises you, Rebecca, and if you were crushed by a falling building, Daisy would sing and dance on top of the rubble.” Bethany says. “I’m always going to be on guard where Daisy is concerned, so if she does decide to come after us, I’ll be ready.” Rebecca says. “I have to admit though, its kind of scary if Daisy didn’t send those flowers, because that means you still don’t know who did.” Bethany points out. “Believe me, I have the same concerns you do, but I’m trying not to think about it. I refuse to let some invisible enemy ruin my wedding day.” Bethany says.

Back in the living room, King Beast sips on a glass of wine, when Victor approaches him. “King Beast, this is a surprise.” Victor says. “Hello Victor.” King Beast says. “Lets see...if memory serves me, the last time you were in town was when Joe Fish poisoned all of us. That was four years ago.” Victor recalls. “Mmm, well that little ordeal isn’t something I look back on fondly, especially not how it ended.” King Beast says. “It ended with the poison being cured, and Andy dropping Joe into a pool of acid.” Victor recalls. “Perhaps, but lets not forget all of the lives that were lost before then. Excuse me.” King Beast says, before walking away from Victor. Brady approaches Victor. “Having a warm reunion with King Beast?” Brady asks. “I wouldn’t call it warm.” Victor says. “Oh God, what did you say to him?” Brady asks. “Nothing! All I did was bring up that the last time King Beast was in town was when Joe poisoned the entire city.” Victor says. “What a great conversation starter, reminding the poor guy of when he almost died.” Brady says. “Well he didn’t have to be so rude about it.” Victor says. “It must’ve been strange.” Brady says. “What?” Victor asks. “Not being the rude person in a conversation for a change.” Brady says. “Ha ha, very funny.” Victor says.
Lucas and Lydia are standing by the fireplace, and Lucas looks up at Queen Goo’s portrait. “Don’t they think this is kind of creepy?” Lucas asks. “Why would it be? Queen Goo wasn’t a creepy person, she was like the matriarch of Fantastic City.” Lydia notes. “Maybe, but it just feels like her eyes kind of follow you around the room. I couldn’t imagine having a portrait like this hanging up in our living room.” Lucas says. “Even if the portrait was of me?” Lydia asks. “Okay, so I suppose there are a few exceptions.” Lucas says. “Lucas?” A voice asks. Lucas turns around, and sees Kristina! “Kristina!” Lucas exclaims. Kristina runs to Lucas, and gives him a hug. “Its so good to see you!” Lucas says. “You too! What’s the matter with you?!” Kristina asks. “What?” A confused Lucas asks. “I’ve been back for a few days! Why haven’t you come to see me?” Kristina asks. “I wanted to give you and Brady some time to get reacquainted.” Lucas says. “Well, I suppose you weren’t completely absent from my life. You did hire Betty to represent me after I turned myself in for Alexios’ murder.” Kristina says. “I still can’t believe you did that. What happened to Alexios wasn’t your fault.” Lucas notes. “I know that now, but when I first found out what happened to him, I couldn’t help but feel responsible, especially considering he was my boss and my friend.” Kristina says. “But you are past that initial guilt now?” Lucas asks. “I’m getting there.” Kristina says. Kristina turns towards Lydia. “So, how are you doing? I hear the two of you are engaged again.” Kristina says. “We are, and I couldn’t be happier. It took a lot for us to get here.” Lydia says. “Yeah, I heard Dylan coming back kinda complicated things. I’m glad you ended up with Lucas, because from what I’ve seen of this new Dylan, he is a total jack ass.” Kristina says. “Why? What has he done now?” Lydia asks. “He convinced me to sign Stanpatos Enterprises over to him. Of course, this was before I found out the only reason he had control of it the last time was because he framed Bethany Wilson for a crime she didn’t commit. Meanwhile, Bethany wanted to tell me all of this, but Daisy Nichols had knocked her out upstairs.” Kristina says. “Well, I’m glad to see Daisy’s pregnancy has really changed her.” Lydia sarcastically says. “On another note, I heard that Mia Goo came back for revenge. That couldn’t have been fun.” Kristina says. “Especially considering Mia chose to come after us on what was supposed to be our wedding day.” Lucas says. “She’s dead now though, right?” Kristina asks. “I saw the body myself, Mia Goo is most definitely dead.” Lucas says. “Congrats on her finally being gone. You know, I keep thinking about how when I supposedly died, I thought you were dead! Mia had shot you, and you fell into the water.” Kristina says. “Well maybe you wouldn’t have if Lucas had come back instead of hiding out.” Lydia says, while glaring at Lucas. “I’m really sorry about that. I thought it would be better for everyone if the world thought I was dead. After all, the whole reason Mia came after the people I loved was because of me, and I didn’t want anything like that to happen again.” Lucas says. “Well you are lucky that was four years ago or else I’d be pissed with you. But, right now, I’m just happy we’re both alive.” Kristina says. “That makes two of us. I couldn’t be happier to have my best friend back.” Lucas says, as he hugs Kristina.
Josephine approaches Andy. “Ready for your big day?” Josephine asks. “I’m a little nervous.” Andy admits. “Nervous? Why would you be nervous? This is hardly your first time getting married.” Josephine says. “Well the last time I tried to get married, the whole thing was a disaster.” Andy points out. “Don’t worry, I’m sure Rebecca isn’t harboring some dark secret that will come back to bite her and ruin the wedding.” Josephine says. “Maybe not, but I’m a little worried somebody might try to ruin the wedding.” Andy says. “Like who?” Josephine asks. “Daisy, The Evil Force’s ghost, whoever sent Rebecca and I a bouquet of black roses and a note wishing us a happy life no matter how long or short it might be.” Andy says. “Someone sent you black roses? Are you sure that wasn’t Daisy?” Josephine asks. “Daisy denied it, and Rebecca and I believe her. I know, you shouldn’t put much stock into whether I believe her or not, since I bought into her lies for months.” Andy notes. “Well back then, you believed Daisy was a good person. You know better now, so you have a better idea on what to expect from her. But, if you think Daisy didn’t send those flowers, I believe you. That does make you wonder who did though.” Josephine notes. “Well that’s a mystery that’s gonna have to be solved tomorrow. Today, I’m getting married, and I’m not gonna let some flowers scare me off.” Andy says.
Brady walks over to Kristina, and hands her a glass of wine. “For you.” Brady says. “Aw, thanks. Nothing for you? If you’re worried about getting drunk, its just wine.” Kristina notes. “I’m not worried about getting drunk, I’m worried about drinking at all.” Brady says. “Why?” Kristina asks. Brady sighs. “This probably isn’t the best place to talk about this, but I might as well get this out of the way. After I thought I lost you, I fell off the wagon.” Brady says. “Wait, are you saying...you had a drinking problem?” Kristina asks. Brady nods. “It was the only way I could deal with losing you. Drinking helped numb the pain, so I started doing it all day, every day.” Brady says. “What stopped you?” Kristina asks. “Crashing my car into a tree.” Brady says. “Oh my God, you got behind the wheel of a car while you were drunk? What were you thinking?!” Kristina asks. “I wasn’t thinking! I was so wasted, I didn’t have a single thought in my head. So, after I ended up in the hospital, my Dad gave me an ultimatum. Jail or rehab.” Brady says. “I know which one I would choose.” Kristina says. “Exactly. So, I went to rehab, I got the help I needed, and now, I’m back on the wagon.” Brady says. “Maybe, but you are talking about running a club, which would have you working around alcohol a lot. Are you sure that’s a good idea?” Kristina asks. “My Dad asked me the same thing. I’m not ever gonna drink again, that’s for sure, but I don’t see any reason I’d be tempted to either. The reason I drank so much was because I thought I lost you for good, but I got the miracle to end all miracles and got you back. I don’t have any reason to go back to booze, everything in my life is going right, for the first time in years.” Brady says. “You know, it really pisses me off thinking about what caused all of this. The only reason I was presumed dead, taken by The Master and turned into The Evil Force, and the only reason you fell off the wagon is because of that monster Joe Fish. Thank God he is dead, because if he wasn’t, I would happily send him to hell for all the suffering he’s caused. The last four years never would’ve happened if it wasn’t for the chain of events that evil bastard set off.” Kristina says. “Lets not think about him anymore, he’s gone and in the past. I’d rather focus on our future. Our club, and our family.” Brady says. “Our family?” Kristina asks. “Yeah. We were talking about having a baby before all that craziness happened four years ago. I mean, I guess I’d understand if you changed your mind, a lot of time has passed…” Brady notes. “Brady, a lot of time might’ve passed for you, but for me, time has pretty much been standing still. Trust me, I want us to have a baby just as much now as I did four years ago.” Kristina says. Brady smiles. “I love you.” Brady says. “I love you more.” Kristina says, before kissing Brady.

Out on the balcony of the Goo Castle, King Beast is smoking a cigar, when Josephine comes out. “I wasn’t expecting to find anyone else out here.” Josephine says. “Hello Josephine, its been a long time.” King Beast says. “Yeah, it has. I didn’t know you smoked.” Josephine notes. “Its a nasty habit, I know. I picked it up not long after Queen Goo passed away.” King Beast says. “Well don’t worry, I’m not going to judge you.” Josephine says. “I appreciate that. So, what brings you out here?” King Beast asks. “It was getting a little crowded in the living room, so I figured I would get some fresh air. I don’t mind the company though, it gives you and I the chance to catch up.” Josephine says. “There’s not much to catch up on I’m afraid, my life is rather boring.” King Beast says. “That surprises me. When you left town after Queen Goo passed away, you went off to travel the world. Have you settled down yet? Where have you been keeping yourself these days?” Josephine asks. “I’ve been all around, I suppose. I’m still traveling.” King Beast says. “Four years later, and you’re still going? That’s pretty remarkable.” Josephine says. “Thank you.” King Beast says. “I’m surprised you were able to make it back in time for the wedding. I’m happy Andy and Rebecca are finally getting married, but even I have to admit it was a little short notice.” Josephine says. “I wouldn’t miss this wedding for the world, this event is very important to me. After all, Andy is my step son.” King Beast notes. “Its pretty insane how they were able to put together such a huge crowd in only two days.” Josephine admits. “I’m glad they were able to, I wouldn’t want anyone to miss the festivities.” King Beast says. Josephine’s phone rings. “Oh, let me take this call real quick.” Josephine says. Josephine answers the phone. “Hello?” Josephine answers. “Josephine, I’m glad that you answered. I was worried that the wedding had already started and I wouldn’t be able to get a hold of anyone.” A familiar voice says. Josephine’s eyes widen. “Who is this?” Josephine asks. “Who else would it be? Its me, King Beast.” King Beast tells her! Josephine looks over at the other King Beast. “Is something wrong?” The other King Beast asks. “Its nothing.” Josephine claims. “Is someone else there with you?” King Beast questions. “No. So, um, what can I do for you?” Josephine asks. “The reason I’m calling you is because I assumed Andy may still be getting ready for the wedding, and I didn’t want to interrupt him. The most awful thing happened. I was driving to the airport so that I could come back to Fantastic for the wedding, when suddenly my brakes failed and I was in a car accident.” King Beast says. “Are you okay?” Josephine asks. “Oh yes. In fact, the doctors keep saying that its a miracle my injuries weren’t so severe. Unfortunately, the doctors insisted on keeping me here for observation, so I won’t be able to make it back in time for the wedding. I was hoping you could tell Andy.” King Beast says. “Uh...yeah, of course.” Josephine says. “Is everything okay? You seem upset.” King Beast says. “Everything is fine. I’ll be sure to give your message to Andy, get well soon.” Josephine says, before hanging up. “I heard you tell the person on the other end of the call to get well. Is someone sick?” The other King Beast asks. “No, but someone was injured. A dear friend of mine was in a car accident, it sounds like its a miracle he wasn’t seriously injured.” Josephine says. “Do I know this dear friend?” The other King Beast asks. “You should, you’re wearing his face.” Josephine says. “What on earth are you talking about?” The other King Beast asks. “That was King Beast on the phone. He wanted me to let Andy know that he won’t be able to make it to the wedding because the brakes on his car failed and he was in an accident.” Josephine says. The other King Beast laughs. “Come on, Josephine, that’s ridiculous. I’m King Beast, and clearly I haven’t been in any kind of an accident.” The other King Beast says. “Don’t lie to me. Its also a coincidence that just as the brakes fail on King Beast’s car and he ends up in an accident, someone else shows up in Fantastic, using his identity. You tampered with the brakes on his car, didn’t you? You wanted King Beast out of the way so that you could come to this wedding using his identity and his face!” Josephine accuses. The other King Beast smirks. “Nothing goes over your head, does it Detective?” The fake King Beast asks. “Who are you?!” Josephine asks. “King Beast” pulls a gun on Josephine. “You are in no position to be asking questions. From this point on, I’ll be the one running the show.” Fake King Beast says. “What the hell is going on here?” Josephine asks. “That shouldn’t even be a question, not for an ace detective such as yourself that is. I needed to attend the wedding, and the only way for me to do so undetected would be to masquerade as Andy’s doting step father.” Fake King Beast says. “Why would you need to attend the wedding undetected? Who the hell are you?!” Josephine questions. “I would tell you, but then I would have to kill you. Oh, who am I kidding? I’m going to kill you regardless.” Fake King Beast says. Fake King Beast’s finger inches towards the trigger, and Josephine tackles him! Josephine tries to pry the gun out of the imposter’s hand, but he pushes her off of him. Josephine goes flying back, and tumbles over the side of the railing! As Josephine’s scream grows fainter, a splash can be heard from down below...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down