QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Argi(July 27, 2019)

Go down

Argi(July 27, 2019) Empty Argi(July 27, 2019)

Post by QG Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:48 pm

“Long ago, the beautiful planet of Constalia formed, and on it, rested a magnificent land, a land known as Argi. For centuries now, a member of my family has been entrusted with the role of a life time, the member ALWAYS being the eldest son. This person’s job is both simple and difficult, at the same time. Their job is to protect the land of Argi from any and all evil. To lead Argi’s army into the heat of battle, and to make sure Argi always comes out on top. They were to make sure that tragedy never struck Argi, that Argi was never the target of genocide, that the hint of evil never even passed through Argi’s sacred land. This person has the most important position in all of Argi, possibly even more important than the king himself. Their title, you ask? Their title is...Protector of Argi.”

In his bedroom, a young boy, around sixteen years old, can be seen fast asleep. A slightly older woman, likely around eighteen, enters the room, with a tense expression on her face. “Abner, time to get your ass out of bed!” The woman yells. The boy, Abner, doesn’t respond, and continues to snore, sound asleep. The woman rolls her eyes, and exits the room. A moment later, she returns with a pan, and begins slamming it against the wall! Abner continues to remain unaffected. The woman sighs. “I really wish you wouldn’t make me do this...oh, who am I kidding? I’m gonna enjoy every second of this.” She states. She then throws the pan at Abner’s head, which causes him to jump awake, startled! “What was that for?!” Abner angrily asks. “Did you forget that you’re training with father today?” She asks. “No, Justine, I didn’t forget!” Abner mockingly says. “You’re late.” She informs him. “Can’t you tell father that I’ve decided to take a vacation day?” Abner questions. “You can vacation when you’re dead.” Justine argues. Abner rolls his eyes. “Alright, alright, I’m going!” Abner reluctantly agrees. “Father is waiting for you in the basement, at Argi Castle.” Justine says. “Yeah, yeah, I know.” Abner says. Abner walks out the front door of his house, and takes in the fresh air. Abner then lets out a loud whistle, which attracts the attention of a flying sheep! The sheep flies towards Abner, and then stops right in front of him. “Argi Castle is our destination, Kenji.” Abner reveals. “BAAAAA” Kenji responds. Kenji begins to run, and after enough of a start, he lifts off of the ground, and begins to soar into the sky! As Kenji flies through the sky, a large view of Argi can be seen. On one end, several small, medieval houses can be seen, while the other end is filled with shops, both for clothing and for groceries. At the end of Argi, which is where Abner and Kenji are heading, sits the great Argi castle, a building that is nearly the size of all of Argi. Once they reach Argi Castle, Kenji begins to descend from the air. Kenji lands in the front court yard of the castle, and Abner hops off of him. Abner walks up to the front door, which is guarded by two armed guards. “No need to point your weapons, I’m the great Ulric’s son.” Abner informs the guards. “We know who you are, kid.” One of the guards say. “I don’t know how, when he never bothers to show up for training.” The other guard says. Abner ignores the comment, and enters the castle.

In the basement of Argi castle, Abner’s father, Ulric, is slashing at wooden statues with his sword. “You’re really showing them who’s boss.” Abner comments. Ulric stops, and turns towards Abner. “Where the hell have you been?!” Ulric asks. “Relax father, I’m not that late.” Abner says. “Not that late? Your training was scheduled to take place hours ago! Abner, I hope you remember that I am not training you for mere enjoyment! I am doing it because the Protector of Argi position is very important, and I am not going to be here forever! Therefore, you are going to need to one day take over, and you can’t very well do that if you are not prepared! You are taking this position far too lightly!” Ulric notes. “Stop acting like I was the first choice for the job. We both know that the only reason I was picked is because your golden son, Montgomery, turned out not to be so golden, and got himself exiled to the Nukpana dimension.” Abner reminds Ulric. “It is policy that the position of Protector of Argi ALWAYS goes to the eldest son. I didn’t pick Montgomery because I preferred him over you, Abner, for I love all of my children equally. Take my father for example. My father DID have a favorite son, my little brother, and he made no secret of that! However, due to the rules, my father was forced to train me for the position.” Ulric recalls. “I’m sorry...I’m just not sure I even want to be this Protector of Argi.” Abner notes. Ulric smiles, and puts his hand on Abner’s shoulder. “I understand. But, Argi is going to need a hero once I pass, and it is important that the role stays within our family, and that we follow tradition, given how close our ancestors were to the founders of Argi. Our family has a duty.” Ulric notes. “I’m sorry if I’m a disappointment, father.” Abner apologizes. “You are my son, you could never disappoint me.” Ulric assures him. Abner smiles. “I’m ready for training, now.” Abner tells him. “That’s my boy!” Ulric says.

Abner and Ulric are now on separate ends of the battle arena, both donning armor, and wielding swords and shields. “Are you ready?” Ulric asks. “Lets go.” Abner urges. Abner and Ulric both go running at each other. Abner raises his sword, but Ulric slides underneath him. Once Ulric is behind Abner, he uses his sword to push Abner to the ground! “You really need to be quicker, son.” Ulric notes. “Lets try this again.” Abner says. “That’s the spirit! Return to your end of the battlefield, and we can try this again.” Ulric tells him. Abner walks over to his end of the battlefield, and Ulric to his. Abner once again starts running towards Ulric. Once the two meet at the center of the battlefield, Abner launches a sword slash, but Ulric deflects it with his shield. Ulric then uses his shield to push Abner onto the ground! “Always try to anticipate your opponent’s next move.” Ulric tells him. Abner jumps back to his feet. “And what good will that do me?! I’m still not good enough! Obviously, I’m not cut out for this!” Abner snaps. “Now, that’s not true. You have shown slight improvement since our previous session. Even if its not much, the fact that you showed any improvement whatsoever is what matters.” Ulric assures him. Ulric hands Abner a cup of water. “Here, drink this, and take a break.” Ulric says. “There’s no time for a break...” Abner claims. “There is no rush to get you ready for the position. I have every reason to believe that I will be around to continue to protect Argi for quite some time.” Ulric says, with a smile. “You better be, Father, because if you were to die today, Argi would be doomed with me as a protector.” Abner jokes. Ulric laughs, and Abner joins him. At that moment, a guard rushes in. “Sir Ulric, Diomedes and his men are invading Argi once again!” The guard reveals. Ulric groans. “Prepare the troops.” Ulric orders. “Yes sir.” The guard says, before running upstairs. “I recognize that name.” Abner notes. “Diomedes is the head of an evil tribe that lives nearby. The man is determined to take control of Argi for himself. Unfortunately for Diomedes, he and his men just aren’t very competent, and each time he invades, he ends up leaving with just ΒΌ of the army he brought in. Watch from the balcony, son, so you can witness firsthand how a true warrior handles himself in battle.” Ulric tells Abner. Ulric heads upstairs, and Abner follows him.

Abner appears on the balcony, and looks over the railing. He can see Diomedes and his army fastly approaching the castle, on horseback. All of a sudden, Ulric and his army appear from inside the castle! The two armies rush towards one another, and as they meet, Argi’s army is able to kill several of Diomedes’ men, both by sword and bow and arrow. Though Argi loses a few troops during the battle, Diomedes is revealed to have lost several, now clearly being outnumbered by Argi. Ulric rides in front of his army, and faces Diomedes. “You are outnumbered, Diomedes! Surrender now, and we will permit you to live!” Ulric warns. Diomedes smiles, and reaches for something. All of a sudden, he reveals that he possesses a futuristic gun-like weapon! “What on Constalia is that?!” Ulric wonders. “Your killer!” Diomedes announces. Diomedes fires a beam of light from the weapon, which immediately wipes out the majority of Argi’s army! Though Ulric isn’t hit, he is knocked off his horse via the power of the blast. Ulric falls on the ground, and Diomedes rides his horse over to him. Diomedes gets off his horse, and walks over to a severely injured Ulric. “Look at this! The great Protector of Argi, finally at my mercy! I never thought I’d see the day!” Diomedes says. “Don’t do this, Diomedes.” Ulric says. “Leave my father alone!” A voice screams. Diomedes looks up, and sees a terrified Abner standing on the balcony of the castle. Diomedes turns back towards Ulric. “You should’ve told your kid to look away. Not cool, man.” Diomedes says. “Please...not in front of my son.” Ulric pleads. “Don’t hurt my father! Please!” Abner begs. Diomedes smiles, and then plunges his sword right into Ulric’s chest! Abner stands in horror for a moment, but then runs inside before Diomedes can hurt him as well. “Would you look at the great Protector of Argi now! Not so great, is he?” Diomedes asks his remaining men. His men cheer for him, and Diomedes soaks up the attention. “Lets proceed! We don’t leave until we get what we came for!” Diomedes yells. Diomedes rides his horse into the castle, with his men following closely behind. Diomedes rides his horse right into the throne room, where the king of Argi is sitting. Diomedes smiles. “King Tybalt, great dictator of Argi!” Diomedes says. “How did you get in here?!” Tybalt asks. Diomedes gets off his horse. “I killed your protector, along with most of his army.” Diomedes says. A guard comes rushing in, but Diomedes shoots him with the gun he used previously! “Never mind, now I’ve killed all his army.” Diomedes says. “What is it you want from me?” Tybalt asks. “Under normal circumstances, I’d want you to die. But before that happens, I need something from you, so if you wanna live, you better get on the back of my horse.” Diomedes says. Two of Diomedes’ men tie up the king, and drag him away. Outside, Diomedes can be seen riding off, with his soldiers and the king of Argi in tow. Once Diomedes is gone, Abner comes out of the castle, and runs over to his father’s body. Abner kneels next to Ulric. “Father?” Abner asks. Abner checks Ulric’s pulse, and then shakes his head in clear disappointment. Abner then closes Ulric’s eyes, and begins to sob uncontrollably…

Justine can be seen coming out from an underground bunker. As she emerges on the surface, Abner arrives, riding Kenji. Kenji lands in front of Justine, and Abner immediately jumps off. “Ab, thank god you’re okay. All of the citizens of Argi have been evacuated to the underground, not that Diomedes is that much of a threat. Speaking of which, has he been defeated yet?” Justine questions. Abner looks down, and doesn’t respond. “What’s wrong?” Justine asks. “Diomedes won, sister. He slaughtered all of father’s army, he kidnapped the king, and he killed father.” Abner reveals. “No...that’s impossible! Diomedes couldn’t have beaten our father! He’s never won before, he could never win!” Justine cries. “Diomedes had some kind of new weapon, it killed them all, Justine.” Abner reveals. Justine turns away from Abner, and goes silent for a moment. Finally, she turns back towards him. “This is all YOUR fault! Maybe if you had taken your training seriously, you would’ve been able to combat Diomedes, and save Father! Now...now both of our parents are dead.” Justine states. Abner turns away from Justine, sadly walks over to a large rock, and sits down. Justine comes to her senses, and walks over to Abner. “I crossed a line. You aren’t responsible for what happened.” Justine says. “No, you’re right. If I had taken my training more seriously, maybe I could’ve stopped Diomedes.” Abner suggests. “Our father never would’ve wanted you to put your life on the line at such a young age.” Justine says. “I have to, now! With Father gone, Argi is in need of a new protector.” Abner notes. “No, you aren’t ready.” Justine points out. “I’ll have to train harder. You’ve been training yourself, for the sport. Maybe you can train me, so I can step up to the position of Protector of Argi, and take down Diomedes.” Abner suggests. “Diomedes has already won, now that he has the king.” Justine notes. “He can’t win, he needs to pay for what he did to our father. Please, Justine, you’ve gotta help me! We need to avenge our Father, and take back Argi from Diomedes!” Abner says. Justine sighs. “Okay, I’ll help you.” Justine agrees.

In a part of the world surrounded by only clouds and darkness, a castle can be seen floating above a location known as ‘Valley of Nothing’. Inside the castle, a monkey pokes King Tybalt with a stick. The monkey continues to poke him, until the king finally begins to regain consciousness. “Oh geez! Who are you?!” Tybalt asks. “My name Itzal! Itzal work for great supreme leader Diomedes! Itzal right hand monkey!” Itzal says. “No wonder that dim man could never conquer Argi before, with the likes of you working at his behest.” Tybalt comments. “How dare?! Itzal gonna rule world one day, and you bow to Itzal! Itzal won’t just be king, Itzal be god!” Itzal claims. “How can we worship a god whom we can’t even understand because he is so illiterate?” Tybalt asks. Itzal begins stomping his feet. “That IT! Itzal throwing hands!” Itzal yells, as he charges at Tybalt! Diomedes enters the room. “That’s enough, Itzal!” Diomedes yells. Itzal pries himself off of Tybalt. “Itzal sorry for attacking bad man.” Itzal apologizes. “Its quite alright. Now untie him for me.” Diomedes orders. “What?! Have Diomedes, king of all greatness and smartness, gone bananas?!” Itzal asks. “Enough monkey puns and untie the man.” Diomedes demands. Itzal grumbles under his breath, as he unties King Tybalt. Once the king is untied, he charges at Diomedes! Diomedes holds up his hand, and Tybalt suddenly finds himself trapped in an invisible box. “That’s as far as you’ll go.” Diomedes says. “How did you acquire such powers?” Tybalt wonders. “They fell into my lap. Itzal, can you bring our guest some dinner?” Diomedes asks. “Fine, treat prisoner like guest! See if Itzal care!” Itzal complains. “Oh, and a glass of wine for him to wash it down.” Diomedes requests. “UGH!” Itzal yells. “Why are you doing all this?” Tybalt asks. “I want you to be as comfortable as possible.” Diomedes says. “Why didn’t you just kill me, Diomedes? You are known for your lack of mercy just as much as you are known for your incompetence.” Tybalt notes. “Its pretty simple. You have something that I want.” Diomedes says. “Let me guess, control of Argi! Why didn’t you just take it?! All you had to do was kill me!” Tybalt notes. Itzal brings Tybalt his food and wine. “We’ll talk again once you are more situated. Come Itzal, leave the man be.” Diomedes says. Itzal sticks his tongue out at Tybalt. “Gud!” Itzal yells, as he follows Diomedes out of the room.

The next day, Abner and Justine are in the basement of Argi Castle, on separate sides of the battle field. “If you are going to fight Diomedes, you are going to have to be extremely well trained. Not only is Diomedes’ castle located over the Valley of Nothing, which is the most dangerous location on the entire planet, but the road to Diomedes’ castle is also ridden with dangerous creatures.” Justine tells him. “You just do whatever you can to make sure I’m trained as soon as possible.” Abner says. “Alright, lets start then.” Justine says. Abner charges at Justine with his sword, but she somersaults out of the way. Once she is behind Abner, she kicks the back of his legs, knocking him to the ground! Justine then stands up, and offers her hand to Abner. Abner takes it, and Justine helps him back to his feet. “I want a rematch.” Abner states. “Okay. Back to your corner, Ab. Lets try this again.” Justine says. Abner and Justine head back to their respective corners. Before Abner reaches his corner, he turns around, and charges at Justine with his sword! Abner swings it when he gets close, and Justine ducks out of the way. Justine then elbows Abner in the face, and kicks him in the stomach, before pushing him to the ground. “Even cheating, you still weren’t able to beat me.” Justine brags. Abner jumps to his feet, and lets out a frustrated growl. “We don’t have time for this! I need to go fight Diomedes NOW.” Abner says. “You are nowhere near ready to fight Diomedes! Training you is going to take a while.” Justine notes. “We don’t have a while! Diomedes is out there, living large, while our father is dead! I don’t care if you think I’m ready or not, sister, I am gonna go fight Diomedes anyway!” Abner snaps. “You’ll be killed!” Justine argues. Abner ignores Justine, and runs up the stairs. “Abner, wait!” Justine calls out. Justine runs up the stairs after her brother. Once she reaches the top, she makes her way towards the castle entrance. She makes it outside just in time to see Abner flying off, on top of Kenji.

Kenji flies Abner out of Argi, and the two are now soaring over a green field. After a while, they find themselves over a forest, and soon, a mountain. “I’m gonna avenge you, Father, mark my words.” Abner says to himself. As they are flying over the mountain, Abner and Kenji are knocked out of the sky by a blast of fire! Abner and Kenji fall several feet from the sky, and hit the ground hard. Abner lies on the ground for a moment, but manages to get back to his feet. When he stands up, he comes face to face with the creature that attacked he and Kenji. “A chimera.” Abner realizes. The chimera roars at Abner and Kenji. “Okay, settle down! Look, I’m in a bit of a hurry, so why don’t you just step aside, and I won’t hurt you?” Abner asks. The chimera once again roars. “Okay, guess we aren’t doing things the easy way, huh? Have it your way, friend.” Abner says. Abner charges at the Chimera, with his sword drawn. However, the chimera raises its paw, and swings at Abner! Abner is knocked back, and ends up falling into a ravine! On his way down, Abner hits several rocks on the wall, and finally hits the ground. As soon as Abner hits the ground, he immediately loses consciousness. Abner is seen lying still, and it is unclear if he is even still alive…

Elsewhere, Justine is traveling through a grass field. “Abner, you idiot! You come home this instant! I’m not playing around, little brother! If you don’t come back right now, I will take your stupid sword and stab you with it!” Justine yells. No response. “I’m not kidding around! You think Diomedes is your biggest enemy, but he’s not the one you should be worried about! So get your puny ass back here NOW!” Justine screams. “You are looking for your brother, yes?” A voice asks. Justine turns, and sees an older woman wearing a cape. “Uh...yes. How did you know?” Justine asks. “You referred to him as your brother while you were screaming for him. As it happens, I may be able to help you locate him.” The woman says. “Who are you?” Justine questions. “My name is Alice. I am what most refer to as a psychic.” Alice reveals. “Oh, cool...I’m not sure I believe in any of that.” Justine says. “You want to find your brother?” Alice asks. “Yes.” Justine says. “Then I may very well be your last hope, dear.” Alice says. “Okay, where is he?” Justine asks. “Sorry to disappoint, but I need to make a living somehow. If you wish to find your dear brother, it is going to cost you.” Alice says. Justine sighs. “This better not be a scam.” Justine says, as she hands Alice money. Alice closes her eyes. After a moment of silence, Alice opens them. “Anything?” Justine asks. “Your brother headed northwest. I’m sorry to inform you, but he is currently in great peril.” Alice reveals. “Oh no...thanks for your time.” Justine says, as she runs off in the direction Alice sent her…

At the bottom of the ravine, Kenji is lying next to Abner, after being knocked down by the chimera. Kenji is conscious, and begins to nudge Abner with his nose. However, Abner is still unresponsive. Abner’s eyes begin to flutter when a bright light shines in front of him. When he awakens, Abner finds his dead father kneeling before him! “Father...no...it can’t be.” Abner says. “It is, my son.” Ulric confirms. “If that’s true...that must mean...I’m dead!” Abner realizes. “I assure you, you are still very much alive. The reason I have appeared to you today is because I can see that you’re struggling.” Ulric reveals. “You must plan on trying to talk me out of going after Diomedes.” Abner assumes. “I have no intention of doing that. I am proud of you for finally being willing to become the Protector of Argi. However, despite that fact, you still aren’t taking your training seriously.” Ulric notes. “That’s not true!” Abner claims. “You refused to continue your training with Justine, because you wished to take on Diomedes. Though I am proud of you, you still have plenty to learn.” Ulric says. “If I wait for my training with Justine to be over...it might be too late.” Abner notes. “It won’t be. You just need to trust in your abilities when you are fighting, and you need to take your training more seriously. If you can manage those two things, you will surely win. Goodbye, my son, and good luck.” Ulric tells Abner. Abner begins to wake up, to his name being called. “I’m down in this ravine! Help me!” Abner yells. Abner looks up, and he sees Justine poke her head over the edge of the ravine. “I’m coming down to help you!” Justine yells. “No! Don’t! I’ll make it.” Abner assures her. Abner climbs on top of Kenji. “You ready to go, little buddy?” Abner asks. Kenji attempts to fly, but his wings are clearly still injured from the chimera attack. “Damn it!” Abner complains. Abner looks up at the top of the ravine. “I’ve got it. Kenji, climb on my back.” Abner says. Kenji jumps on Abner’s back, and Abner pulls out his sword. Abner plunges his sword into the rocky side of the ravine, and begins to climb up it! Abner uses his sword to get to higher points, hoping to eventually make it to the top. As Abner nears the top, he goes to plunge his sword into another part of the wall, but doesn’t stab hard enough! Abner begins to fall back down, but he swiftly grabs a hold of a ledge! “Are you okay?” Justine calls out. “Dandy!” Abner responds. Abner manages to climb up the rest of the way, and Justine pulls him up when he is close to the very top. “Thanks for the help, sis. I owe you one.” Abner says. “You’re welcome.” Justine says, before punching him! “What was that for?!” Abner asks. “You scared me, you idiot! I thought you were dead!” Justine yells. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you...wait, how did you even get this far? What about the chimera? Didn’t it try to kill you?” Abner asks. “Yeah, but I slayed it.” Justine calmly states. “You...you KILLED IT?! Just like that?!” Abner asks. “Just like that.” Justine confirms. “No, no, that’s impossible. That beast was powerful, unstoppable. Nothing could kill it.” Abner says. “Someone did. Anyway, enough chit chat, you need to come back home with me.” Justine says. “I will.” Abner tells her. “Wait, really? You aren’t going to argue?” Justine asks. “Someone helped me realize that I’m not ready to fight Diomedes yet.” Abner says. Justine smiles. “Come on, lets go home.” Justine urges. The two, along with Kenji, begin walking back to Argi.

The next day, Abner and Justine are back in the fighting arena. “Okay, ready?” Justine asks. “Lets do this.” Abner says. Abner and Justine charge at one another. Abner swings his sword at Justine, but Justine deflects with her shield. Abner jumps back, before Justine has the opportunity to counter. Justine swings her sword at Abner, which he manages to avoid. Abner attempts to get behind Justine, but she swings her sword once more, this time hitting Abner. “Impressive, little brother.” Justine says. “I lost.” Abner notes. “You kept up more than I have known you to before. Obviously, you’re starting to improve. Maybe that conk on the head yesterday got your reflexes working better?” Justine suggests. “I want a rematch.” Abner states. Justine smiles. “Gladly.” Justine agrees. Abner and Justine return to their respective corners. “Ready?” Justine asks. “Ready.” Abner confirms. Abner and Justine run at one another, and Justine swings her sword. Abner raises his shield, and Justine’s sword gets stuck in it! Justine pulls her sword out before Abner can counter, but Abner swings his sword swiftly, and hits Justine in the legs! “YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!” Abner screams. “Below the belt is kinda dirty, but given the threat, I’ll allow it. Congrats on your first victory, Ab.” Justine says. “I...I know that its not very manly, but I’m so happy right now, I could cry!” Abner says. “Don’t get ahead of yourself. I want a rematch, to make sure that victory wasn’t a fluke.” Justine says. “If you insist.” Abner says. The two engage in another battle, and once again, Abner wins! “What do you know? You are doing better...a LOT better!” Justine says. “Can I go and fight Diomedes now?” Abner asks. “Not alone you’re not, not after what happened the last time you ran off.” Justine says. “You’re right, I should bring back up.” Abner says. Abner whistles, and a recovered Kenji reveals himself. Kenji runs after Abner up the stairs. “I’m coming too, Ab!” Justine yells, as she follows him.

Diomedes and Itzal rejoin King Tybalt as Diomedes’ castle. Itzal is once again carrying a tray of food and wine. “This is getting absurd! You keep pampering me, yet you refuse to tell me what the hell you want!” The king yells. “That’s actually why I came to see you. Its time we got down to business. I know about the deal...the one you and the Galactic Council have made.” Diomedes reveals. “I don’t know what you are referring to.” Tybalt claims. “The Galactic Council is a group of powerful beings throughout the universe, that have tasked themselves with keeping order between the planets. This planet, Constalia, is part of a treaty, which includes numerous other planets, that was designed to keep any potential outsider from another planet from entering this planet.” Diomedes recounts. “How do you know all of this?” Tybalt asks. “I’ve done my research. The only thing keeping Argi and the rest of the planet safe from a galactic threat is a document which you possess. If that document were to be destroyed, Constalia would be immediately removed from the treaty, thus opening it up to any threats from another world. Where do you keep this document, Tybalt?” Diomedes asks. “Why would you care? You aren’t from another planet!” Tybalt notes. Diomedes draws his sword, and presses it slightly against Tybalt’s throat. “Answer the question.” Diomedes demands. “No! I’m not going to open this planet up to any threats!” Tybalt states. Diomedes laughs. “You fool, you wouldn’t be opening up the planet to any threats, you’d be opening it to a new regime! I would become the new king of Argi, and I would run the land so much better than YOU ever could.” Diomedes claims. Tybalt suddenly spits in Diomedes’ face! “I’m not saying another word.” Tybalt says. Diomedes places a firm grip on one of Tybalt’s shoulders, and then stabs him! “OW!” Tybalt screams in pain. “Its a non fatal wound, as long as its tended to, but the next one could be, if I don’t get what I want.” Diomedes says. Diomedes turns towards Itzal. “Seal up the wound!” Diomedes orders, before storming out of the room. Diomedes exits Tybalt’s room, and begins walking down the corridor. “You don’t seem happy.” A voice says. Diomedes turns, and sees a shadowy figure standing in a dark corner. “I’m guessing that dirt bag didn’t give you what you wanted?” The mystery figure assumes. “He will, in due time.” Diomedes says. “Don’t forget about what I want.” The figure warns. “You will have your revenge, my friend. Its only a matter of time before the son of Ulric comes, and when he does, you can do with him as you see fit.” Diomedes assures them. The figure then smirks…

Abner, Justine, and Kenji are walking through a path, on top of a mountain. “You’re sure Diomedes’ castle is this way?” Abner asks. “Positive. Its still a bit ways away, though. We probably won’t get there until tomorrow.” Justine notes. A loud roar can be heard nearby. “For goodness sake, Abner, stop being so resistant about taking a break and eat something! I’m tired of listening to your stomach!” Justine complains. “That wasn’t me! I recognize the sound, though...” Abner reveals. All of a sudden, a chimera lands right in front of Abner, Justine, and Kenji! “I thought you said you killed that!” Abner notes. “There’s more than one chimera in the world!” Justine tells him. Justine raises her sword, but Abner puts his arm in front of her, urging her not to attack. “What are you doing?!” Justine asks. “Let me handle this! This is my chance to prove myself!” Abner says. Justine sighs, but steps back. Abner turns towards the chimera, and begins running towards it! The chimera breathes fire at Abner, but he dodges the attack, and continues to run straight ahead. Abner leaps up into the air, raises his sword, and then strikes right between the chimera’s eyes! Abner slides the sword down the chimera’s face, and the chimera ends up blowing up! Abner is blown off of it, and flies back onto the ground, on his back. “Well, you won. Your landing could still use some work, though.” Justine notes. “One thing at a time, sis.” Abner says.

It is now night time, and Abner and Justine are both lying in a large grass field, star gazing. “I remember when we use to do this as kids.” Justine recalls. “Things were so much simpler back then...” Abner notes. “How do you really feel about becoming Protector of Argi?” Justine questions. “I don’t mind the fighting. In fact, I think its kinda cool. But, like I’ve said before, I don’t know how I feel about taking on this much responsibility so soon. I want to be able to enjoy my life, before I throw it away.” Abner says. “What do you mean by that?” Justine asks. “Our father died trying to protect Argi, and now, I am suppose to take on that same responsibility. Even father didn’t think I was ready for the job!” Abner points out. “Even if you aren’t ready, I will be fighting by your side to make sure you stay safe. Argi isn’t the only one that needs a protector, and while you are protecting Argi, I’ll be protecting you.” Justine assures him. Abner sighs. “You just had to go there and get mushy, didn’t you?” Abner asks. “I won’t let it happen again.” Justine claims. “You better not...but thank you, truly.” Abner tells her. “You are my brother, and family is suppose to have each other’s backs.” Justine says. “I got lucky in that regard.” Abner admits. “Don’t you ever forget that.” Justine says.

The next day, Abner, Justine, and Kenji arrive at the Valley of Nothing. “I can’t believe how dark the sky is.” Abner notes. “You think the sky is dark, look down there.” Justine says, pointing down past the edge of the ground they’re standing on. Abner looks over the edge, and sees nothing but darkness. “I don’t see anything.” Abner says. “That’s because rumor has it, there isn’t anything down there. Other rumors suggest that that nothing is actually a wormhole that leads to another world. But, if that’s true, no one has ever come back to Argi to verify any of it.” Justine says. “How...uplifting.” Abner sarcastically remarks. “Are you sure you want to do this? We can still turn back.” Justine says. “Its too late for that. We need justice for our father.” Abner notes. Justine nods. “Then I will support you. Lets proceed.” Justine says. Abner and Justine climb on top of Kenji, and he flies them towards Diomedes’ castle. They land at the front entrance, and rush inside. Almost immediately, two guards spot the three, and engage combat. The guards rush at them, swords raised, but Kenji fires a ray of ice at the ground, beneath the guards. The guards slip, and Abner and Justine rush into battle. Abner punches one of the guards out, while Justine drives her dagger through the other’s throat. “Lets keep going.” Justine urges.

Diomedes is sitting in his throne room, when Itzal comes to him. “Supreme leader Diomedes sir! Itzal brings you fine wine!” Itzal reveals, as he holds up a bottle of wine. “No thank you, Itzal. You know I prefer Whiskey on Thursdays.” Diomedes says. “Itzal sorry. Have great epic leader been able to convince bad stupid leader to tell Diomedes where treaty peace is?” Itzal asks. “No, unfortunately, that old fool isn’t budging. He still has the very misguided impression that he is going to somehow win! Can you believe that Itzal? The man’s entire army was slaughtered, by ME, he’s being held captive, by ME, and he still thinks that he is going to come out on top! What a dolt...oh my goodness.” Diomedes says, with a small chuckle. “That IS pretty funny!” Itzal agrees. All of a sudden, the doors swing open, and Abner, Justine, and Kenji burst in! “Intruder! Intruder!” Itzal yells. “I can see that, Itzal.” Diomedes says. Diomedes approaches the three. “Isn’t this familiar? You three bust in here after murdering my army, sort of the same way I pushed my way into Argi castle after murdering your army, which I believe included your father. I am so sorry for your loss, truly. Anyways, lets give a round of applause to the son and daughter of the great Ulric, for making it to my lair!” Diomedes says. Itzal starts clapping. “Yay! Congratulations, guys!” Itzal says. “I was joking, Itzal. Don’t actually clap for them, we don’t like them.” Diomedes says. “Oh, right.” Itzal says. “How do you know who we are, anyway?” Justine wonders. “I remember the boy from when I murdered Ulric. But, to answer your question honestly, I’ve known who the two of you were, even before I invaded your pathetic little land, and slaughtered your weak father.” Diomedes says. Abner raises his sword. “You’re gonna pay for what you’ve done!” Abner warns. Diomedes laughs. “Do you really think I am afraid of you, of all people? You’re lazy, careless, you are no match for me.” Diomedes notes. “You seem to know an awfully lot about us. Where did you get your information?” Justine wonders. “I told him all about you.” A voice says. Abner and Justine turn, and see someone standing in the shadows.
The person then reveals themselves, which shocks Abner and Justine. “Montgomery?” A stunned Justine asks, in disbelief. “Long time no see, big sister.” Montgomery says. “No, this is impossible. You were exiled to Nukpana years ago!” Justine recalls. “I just recently escaped, when a portal back to Argi was accidentally opened. When I finally got out, it didn’t take me long to meet up with Diomedes. I went looking for him, because I knew he’d help me with my revenge plan.” Montgomery says. “Revenge on who?” Justine wonders. “Don’t worry, I’m not after you or the sheep. Abner is the one I want.” Montgomery reveals. “Me?! Why would you be after me?!” Abner wonders. “You KNOW why!” Montgomery snaps. “If you are mad about being exiled to Nukpana, that’s your fault! You are the one who killed that guy!” Abner notes. “There you go, rewriting history to your benefit! How typical! After all, I was there, so its easy to pin the blame on me! Of course, that’s always how you have operated. You never take responsibility for your own actions, little brother, its always somebody else’s fault.” Montgomery says. “Montgomery, what are you talking about?” Justine asks. “Oh...so you are in the dark? Allow me to enlighten you. I didn’t kill anyone, Abner did.” Montgomery claims! “That’s ridiculous! I didn’t kill anyone!” Abner says. “Let me refresh your memory. The victim was a local bully. He hated you and I because of our privilege, being the sons of the Protector of Argi. One day, he got violent, do you remember that, Abner? You should, because you ended up killing him as a result.” Montgomery claims. “That is NOT what happened!” Abner yells. “Deny it all you want, but how about we all take a quick gander at that particular day, so we can draw our own conclusions?” Montgomery asks. All of a sudden, the room around them turns completely black, and a cloud appears in front of them. In that cloud is a vision of the past...the precise day which Montgomery is talking about.
In the flashback, Montgomery is cowering as the bully holds a knife to his throat. “You think you’re so special, all because you’re the son of the great Protector of Argi! I am more deserving than you, I know how to fight better than you, I should be next in line to be Protector of Argi! But because of some stupid tradition that your power hungry ancestors made up, I’m left out! Well if I can’t be the Protector of Argi, you won’t be either!” The bully says. Before the bully can slit Montgomery’s throat, Abner grabs him by the shoulder! Abner turns him around, and knees him in the stomach! The bully drops the knife, and Abner quickly grabs it before he can. Abner then stabs the bully right in the heart!
Montgomery snaps his fingers, and he, Abner, Justine, and Kenji all return to reality. “Where...how did you get the ability to do that?” Justine wonders. “I picked up a few things, while locked away in Nukpana.” Montgomery notes. “You made all of that up! You created some sort of an illusion, to try and frame me for your crime! If I killed that guy, I would remember, but I don’t!” Abner yells. “Please, you are just trying to protect your own butt! You ruined my life, you bastard. I got exiled for a crime that I didn’t commit, while you got to take my place as the son destined to become Protector of Argi!” Montgomery yells. “I didn’t even want the position!” Abner points out. “Yet you didn’t mind taking it!” Montgomery says. Montgomery pulls out his sword. “I’m not going to continue to let you get away with murder, dear brother, not anymore!” Montgomery says. “Can we talk about this?” Abner asks. Montgomery ignores Abner, and swings his sword at him! Abner rolls out of the way, and draws his own sword. Abner charges at Montgomery, and the two engage in a heated duel. Their swords clashing together, creating sparks as a result. As the two are battling, Montgomery manages to knock Abner’s sword out of his hand! Once Abner is defenseless, Montgomery uses his sword to knock Abner to the ground! Once Abner is on the ground, Montgomery towers over him, and puts the blade of his sword to Abner’s throat. “I am going to relish this.” Montgomery states. Before Montgomery can slash Abner’s throat, he is hit in the shoulder by a knife that was tossed at him! Montgomery turns, and sees Justine standing behind him. “Don’t do this, sister.” Montgomery warns. “I don’t want to hurt you, but if you don’t leave Abner be, I will.” Justine threatens. “If you’re going to get in my way, I’ll have no other choice but to kill you as well.” Montgomery states. “You mean like how you murdered our father?!” Justine asks. “I didn’t kill Father, I loved him!” Montgomery argues. “You are working with the man who killed him, which makes you just as guilty as Diomedes is.” Justine says. Montgomery comes charging at Justine. Montgomery swings his sword, but Justine holds hers up to block the attack. Justine uses it to push Montgomery back, and then swings at him. She puts a small dent in his armor, but is unable to do any real damage. Montgomery then swings back at Justine, hits her, and manages to knock her onto the floor! As Justine is lying there, Montgomery approaches, prepared to finish her off. As Montgomery raises his arm to kill Justine, a shot of ice hits his arm, freezing it in place! Montgomery looks, and sees that Kenji is the one who attacked him! “Blasted sheep!” Montgomery yells. Justine jumps back to her feet, and aims her sword at Montgomery. “This is your last chance to walk away, brother.” Justine warns. The ice holding Montgomery’s arm in place shatters. “I don’t walk away until our brother is DEAD.” Montgomery yells. Montgomery begins to approach Justine, but Abner comes out of nowhere, and tackles him! Abner continues to rush Montgomery towards the wall. However, instead of the wall, Abner ends up leading the both of them right out of a window! Justine rushes to the window, and is able to grab Abner’s legs before he can fall to his death! “I’ve got you!” Justine calls out. “And I’ve got our brother.” Abner says, as it is revealed that he caught Montgomery by his arm. “You are the one who tackled me out that window, why did you save me?” Montgomery questions. “We are still brothers. I didn’t want to kill you, just stop you.” Abner says. “We stopped being brothers the day you framed me for murder. Sorry, but I refuse to be indebted to the man who got me exiled for a crime I didn’t commit.” Montgomery says. Montgomery breaks free from Abner’s grip, and plummets into the Valley of Nothing!
Justine starts to pull Abner back up, and after a minute, is able to pull him back through the window, to safety. “Montgomery...” Abner mutters. “There is no surviving falling into the Valley of Nothing, our brother is dead, which unfortunately, may be for the best.” Justine says. “Do you think...do you think the story Montgomery told about me is true? And if it is, why don’t I remember it?” Abner questions. “You were in shock the day it happened, you barely said a word. Everyone...just assumed that Montgomery had been responsible.” Justine recalls. “I must’ve blocked it out...but I did it, I framed my own brother for murder, I ruined his life.” Abner says. “You couldn’t have known any of this. You might’ve done it, but you were in the dark, like the rest of us. Besides, it sounds to me like it was self defense.” Justine says. “It doesn’t matter. Montgomery still spent years in Nukpana, when all that time, it should have been me. No wonder our brother hates me, I’m starting to hate myself!” Abner notes. Justine looks around. “Wait, where did Diomedes go?” Justine wonders. “He was here when Montgomery first revealed himself.” Abner recalls. “He must’ve escaped, we need to go find him.” Justine says. “Lets go, Kenji!” Abner calls. Kenji follows Abner and Justine out of the room.
Abner and Justine are walking down a corridor in Diomedes’ castle, when they hear yelling. “Somebody help me! Get me out of here!” Someone can be heard yelling. Abner, Justine, and Kenji bust into the room where the yelling is coming from, and they find King Tybalt! “Oh, thank goodness its you kids! I thought he was coming back to finish me off!” King Tybalt says. “My king, I can’t believe you’re alive! I thought for sure Diomedes would’ve killed you.” Justine notes. “He couldn’t kill me, not with the information I possessed...I am so sorry. I had to tell him everything, he was threatening the citizens of Argi if I didn’t!” Tybalt notes. “Tell him what?” Justine wonders. “The Universal Peace Treaty!” Tybalt reveals. “I’ve never heard of it.” Abner notes. “I have. Its a treaty designed to keep Argi and the rest of the planet safe from any alien attacks. We need to find Diomedes before he is able to destroy it.” Justine says. “Its hidden in a room off of the battle arena in the castle’s basement. Leave me, I will find my own way home, you kids must hurry back and stop Diomedes!” Tybalt tells them. Abner nods. “Stay safe, King. We’ll make sure Diomedes doesn’t win.” Abner says.

Kenji is seen flying away from Diomedes’ castle, with Abner and Justine on his back. “Full speed ahead, boy. We need to get to Argi Castle as soon as possible!” Abner tells Kenji. “Why would Diomedes care about the Universal Peace Treaty? He lives here, so the treaty doesn’t apply to him if he were to stage an attack!” Justine says. “We can’t worry about the why’s right now, we just need to make sure Diomedes doesn’t destroy that treaty, and most importantly, make sure he pays for murdering Father.” Abner says. All of a sudden, three large birds begin to follow behind Kenji. “We’ve got company!” Justine states. “Come on, sis, they’re just birds. How bad can they be?” Abner asks. The birds fire shots of venom at them, which Kenji is able to avoid. “Forget I said anything.” Abner says. “We can each take one of them.” Justine notes. “How are we suppose to do that? We don’t have wings!” Abner notes. Justine stands up, and jumps off of Kenji! She lands on one of the birds, and cuts its head off! She then hops back onto Kenji, effortlessly. Abner does the same, but he misses the bird’s back, and nearly falls! Fortunately, Abner is able to grab a hold of the bird’s leg. Abner climbs his way up to the bird’s back, and then cuts its head off! The bird falls to the ground, and Abner jumps back to Kenji. However, Abner doesn’t make it, and begins to plummet to the ground! “Kenji, quick!” Justine orders. Kenji swoops down, and manages to fly underneath Abner, just in time to catch him. “That was close.” Abner says. Abner looks ahead, and his eyes bug out. “Look out!” Abner warns. The third and final venom spewing bird can be seen coming right at them! The bird fires a shot at them, but Kenji counters with a ray of ice! The two attacks collide, and explode into a cloud of smoke. The bird looks around, clearly confused, but Kenji emerges from the smoke, and tackles it! Kenji then fires an ice attack at the bird, freezing it, and causing it to fall to the ground, likely to its death. “Almost there!” Justine states, as Argi begins to appear in the distance. “Lets just hope we aren’t too late.” Abner says.

Now back in Argi, Kenji flies them above Argi Castle, and then swoops down at the entrance. He lands, and Abner and Justine both get off of him. Abner and Justine immediately run into the castle, with Kenji trotting behind them. They take a right as soon as they enter, which brings them down a long corridor. They make their way to the door at the very end of the corridor, and when Abner opens it, a staircase is revealed. The duo, with Kenji not far behind, run down the stairs, and when they reach the bottom, they discover a secret passageway in the wall has been opened! “He got here first.” Justine realizes. “Its up to us to make sure he doesn’t get out of here.” Abner adds, as he runs into the tunnel. “Abner, hold on!” Justine yells, before running after her brother. Kenji once again follows behind, now panting from all the running.

In the secret room, Diomedes smirks as he holds the treaty. “This treaty is the ticket to my rule. Once I destroy it, I will become one of the most powerful dictators in the universe.” Diomedes gloats. Diomedes prepares to rip the treaty in half, but he hears a battle cry coming from behind him. Diomedes turns, and sees Abner charging at him with his sword! “Stop him.” Diomedes demands. Out of nowhere, Itzal tackles Abner! Abner jumps to his feet, and grabs his sword. However, Itzal also pulls out his sword. Abner and Itzal begin to duel, and as they are fighting, Diomedes attempts to slip away. As Diomedes is running towards the door, Justine appears, with her sword drawn, and blocks his path! “Going somewhere?” Justine asks. Diomedes holds up the treaty. “I’d be careful who you point that thing at. You clearly have the advantage here, but that doesn’t mean I couldn’t rip this treaty in half before you could slice me in half, and we both know you don’t want that.” Diomedes says. “Put the treaty down.” Justine urges. “Lower your weapon! I’m only going to ask once, next time, I’m just gonna go ahead, and rip it in two!” Diomedes yells. “Okay, have it your way.” Justine says. Justine lowers her sword to the ground, and rises back to her feet. “Get him, Kenji.” Justine calmly says. “What?” Diomedes asks. A ray of ice appears, and freezes Diomedes’ arm! Diomedes turns his head, and sees Kenji! “What is the meaning of this?!” Diomedes angrily asks. Justine picks up her sword, just in time for Diomedes to break free from the ice. Justine swings her sword at Diomedes, but he uses his own sword to block the attack. Once their swords collide, a magical force from Diomedes’ sword sends Justine flying back against the wall! Diomedes chuckles. “I don’t need to use that treaty as a bargaining chip, I can take you on all on my own.” Diomedes claims. Justine hops back to her feet, and stands in a battle position. “Come and get me, you son of a bitch.” Justine growls.
Meanwhile, Abner and Itzal are still fighting one another. Itzal swings at Abner, but he blocks it with an armor pad that is on his arm. Abner pushes back, and the sword flies out of Itzal’s hand! Abner then stabs Itzal in the stomach! “Itzal...Itzal cannot die! Itzal will return! Itzal is great...great...man.” Itzal says, before he drops dead. Abner turns, and sees that Justine and Diomedes are facing off. “How’s it going, sis?” Abner calls out. “Could be better!” Justine yells back, as she attempts to dodge Diomedes’ several attacks. While Justine is distracted by Abner, Diomedes manages to slash her in the leg! Justine falls to the floor, in pain. Diomedes creeps up to her, prepared to finish her off. However, Abner tosses a knife, which stabs Diomedes in the back! Diomedes drops his sword from the pain, and then reaches back, and pulls the knife out of him. Diomedes turns towards Abner, and glares. Abner runs at Diomedes to finish him off, but as Abner strikes, Diomedes pulls out a shield! Diomedes uses his shield to disarm Abner. Abner looks down at his sword, and then back at Diomedes. “Alright, I’ll take you on myself.” Abner says, as he raises his hands. Diomedes summons two tentacle like creatures from the ground. One holds Abner in place, as the other beats him! Finally, the one holding Abner tosses him up against the wall! Abner slides down onto the floor, and lies there in pain. Diomedes walks over to him, with a smug smirk plastered on his face. Diomedes sits Abner up, and kneels in front of him. “How familiar...I remember when I had your father exactly where I wanted him, just as I have you right now.” Diomedes says. Diomedes begins to strangle Abner. “Tell me, little boy, with you dead, who will be left to protect Argi? No one, and even if there was someone, it wouldn’t matter. Argi is already lost. Nothing can protect it from what is coming.” Diomedes gloats. As Abner begins to lose consciousness, Diomedes is hit in the head by a vase! Diomedes immediately falls unconscious, and it is revealed that Justine threw the vase. Justine gives Abner a thumbs up, and he faintly smiles at her. After a minute, Abner is able to stand back up, and walk over to the Peace Treaty that Diomedes dropped. Abner then picks it up. “Diomedes will never be able to get his hands on this again.” Abner states.

One week later, a giant crowd is gathered in Tybalt’s throne room, inside Argi Castle. “Greetings, fellow citizens of Argi! I would like to thank all of you for attending today. As you all know, Argi has been through quite an ordeal over the past few weeks. Fortunately, it is all over. The threat has been exiled to Nukpana, and Argi is at peace once more! But, Argi would not have been saved if it wasn’t for the bravery of two heroes. Abner and Justine, the two children of our dearly departed protector, Ulric, put their lives on the line in order to protect Argi, and at the same time, avenge that beloved father. With Ulric gone, Argi finds itself without a protector, which is the reason behind today’s gathering. Per tradition, we must appoint the new Protector of Argi, and per tradition, that person is shall be the eldest son of the former protector. Ulric’s son Montgomery is unable to take that responsibility, and as such, the position falls to Ulric’s other son, Abner. As it should, by the way. If not for Abner, Argi would likely have been lost to that cruel and evil Diomedes.” Tybalt says. Tybalt pulls out a sword. “Abner, I would like to pass down to you your father’s sword, a sword which his father gave him, and a sword with your great grandfather gave your grandfather, and so forth. This...is the blade which is only wielded by the Protector of Argi. It now belongs to you, Abner.” Tybalt says. Abner walks up to King Tybalt, in front of the crowd of people, and takes the sword from him. “Thank you, my king.” Abner says. “Would you like to say anything, Protector of Argi?” Tybalt asks. “Actually, I would...I’m resigning as Protector of Argi.” Abner reveals! “Ab, what are you doing?” Justine whispers from the crowd. “Its true, I did play a role in saving Argi from Diomedes. But, I’m not worthy of the position. I use to take the Protector of Argi job lightly, but after witnessing my father give his life to protect this great land, I can see now that I’m beneath the job, at least right now. As for my replacement...” Abner begins to say. Abner turns towards Justine. “Who better than my sister?” Abner asks. Justine’s eyes widen. “This goes against every tradition Argi has!” Tybalt notes. “With all due respect, I never cared about following traditions or rules. My sister deserves this job more than me. She’s older, more experienced, and, most importantly, she’s worked harder than I ever have. She’ll protect Argi better than I ever could.” Abner says. Tybalt turns towards Justine. “He makes a compelling argument. Will you take the position?” Tybalt asks. Justine looks at Abner, who nods in encouragement. Justine walks in front of the crowd, and joins Abner and Tybalt. “I will.” Justine agrees. “In that case...I now announce the new Protector of Argi! Abner, if you’ll do the honors.” Tybalt says. Abner holds the sword in front of Justine. “Our father’s sword. Use it, well.” Abner tells her. Justine smiles, and finally takes the sword from Abner. As she does, the entire crowd begins to cheer her name!

Later, as the sun is setting, Justine joins Abner on the castle balcony. “You shouldn’t have surprised me like that.” Justine notes. “Was it a happy surprise?” Abner wonders. “Thank you.” Justine tells him. Justine leans on the balcony railing. “So, now that you’ve saddled me with even more of your responsibilities, what are you going to do next?” Justine asks. “I’m actually gonna leave Argi, for a bit. I need some time to think about who I am, what I want. I thought this whole ordeal might finally give me some answers, but if anything, its brought up more questions.” Abner says. “Despite all of that, you really have grown a lot since this started. I’m proud of you, Abner, and even though you aren’t the all great Protector of Argi, I’m proud to call you my brother.” Justine tells him. “Goodbye, Justine, and good luck. And I promise, I’ll be back one day.” Abner assures her. “You better be, because the last thing you want is for me to come looking for you.” Justine playfully warns. Abner smiles, and then lets out a loud whistle. Kenji appears out of nowhere, and lands on the ground in front of Abner. Abner then boards Kenji. “Alright, buddy. Lets head into the open skies, the destination being wherever you decide to fly me.” Abner says. “Baaaa!” Kenji responds. Kenji ascends into the air, and Justine watches as her brother flies off into the sunset. “Good luck, Abner...until you return.” Justine says, with a smile.

In the Nukpana dimension, Diomedes can be seen walking through a waste land, with several other dangerous creatures within the vicinity. As Diomedes is walking, a cloud suddenly appears in front of him, and a red alien creature can be seen within the cloud! “I’m sorry for failing. I greatly underestimated the people of Argi. However, if you can get me out of here, I will try again, and this time, I WILL succeed.” Diomedes tells it. “No need. Argi is a lost cause to my people and I, so now, we have decided to move on to bigger and better things. As for you, Diomedes, after your abysmal failure, you are exactly where you belong.” The creature says. “No! You can’t just leave me in here to rot! Me and my army can still help you! Please! ZAYLON!” Diomedes begs, as Zaylon’s image fades away…

On planet Earth, an older gentleman wearing a suit is standing in a dark room. The door to the room opens, and someone else enters. “Thank you for coming so quickly.” The man says. “No problem. You said this was urgent.” The person, who has a female voice, notes. “A potential Galactic catastrophe was just narrowly avoided on a planet known as Constalia. An attack on a land known as Argi nearly crippled the planet, and left it vulnerable to an attack. I may know who orchestrated the attack, and as such, I am going to continue to monitor the situation. I may need you to put together a team, and take action, if absolutely necessary.” The man says. “Understood, Director Greenleaf. Anything else?” The unseen woman asks. “Yes. There has been another incident, this one taking place on our soil. I know you had a mission in the middle east, but this one takes priority. Your jet has been rerouted, and will now be bringing you to Hawaii.” Greenleaft says. “Just tell me everything I need to know about the operation, and I’ll get it done.” The woman says. Greenleaf smiles. “With pleasure, Agent Bates.” Greenleaft says. Lauren smiles back at Greenleaf...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down