QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Queen Goo Halloween Special 2019

Go down

Queen Goo Halloween Special 2019 Empty Queen Goo Halloween Special 2019

Post by QG Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:41 pm

In Katie’s bedroom, Katie can be seen sleeping, as a human shadow looms over her. It is revealed that Andre is in her bedroom, watching her sleep. A moment later, Andropov enters the room. “There you are! What took you so long?!” Andre asks. “I am sorry! I got lost while searching for Miss. Goo’s bedroom! This castle is large, in case you have not noticed!” Andropov says. “Yes, well, we don’t have time to argue. We need to move quickly! We need to reach our final destination by 3 AM, and we need to make sure that Katie Goo is with us. She is the most important ingredient in our plan.” Andre says. Katie begins to stir awake. “You didn’t sedate her?!” Andropov asks. “I was waiting for you to get here!” Andre says. Katie’s eyes open. “Wait...what are you two doing in my bedroom?!” Katie asks. Andre turns towards Andropov. “What are you waiting for?!” Andre asks. Andropov walks over to Katie. “Please, don’t panic.” Andropov says, as Andre rolls his eyes. “HELP!” Katie screams. “Oh bloody hell, Andropov! SEDATE HER!” Andre demands. Andropov sighs, picks up a vase, and smashes it over Katie’s head, knocking her out! “That’s how you choose to sedate her? By smashing a vase over her head? You’re suppose to be a mad scientist!” Andre yells. “I left my medical supplies in the car.” Andropov answers. “Well, what’s done is done. Lets get her in the car. The sooner we can get to the airstrip and board the chopper, the better.” Andre says. “Understood. Now, how exactly do you intend on getting her to the car?” Andropov asks. “Throw her over your shoulder!” Andre says. “But what if she is heavy?” Andropov asks. “Oh for God’s sake, Andropov! I’m not paying you to complain, I’m paying you to work!” Andre says. “What you are paying me for is to conduct my genius in order to further your plan, now carrying hostages is not in my job description! It is beneath me! What you are looking for is a henchman, Andre.” Andropov says. “Just do it, or I’ll be finding a new scientist!” Andre says. Andropov reluctantly nods, and throws Katie over his shoulder. Before Andre and Andropov can leave with her, Rebecca comes into the room. “Katie, I heard you yelling from down the hall. Is everything-” Rebecca stops when she sees Andre. “What do you think you’re doing?” Rebecca asks. “We are kidnapping someone! What does it look like? Now get lost!” Andropov demands. “Rebecca, as much as I would love to stay and chat, I really must be going. I have somewhere I need to be.” Andre says. “You two aren’t going anywhere.” Rebecca says. “Electric current activate!” Andropov yells. All of a sudden, a jolt of electricity travels through Rebecca’s body, causing her to pass out! “How did you do that?” Andre asks. “I installed a brain chip in the heads of all of Fantastic during their sleep one night, that is able to electrocute them!” Andropov says. “You couldn’t have done that with Katie?” Andre asks. “She was on holiday the night I did all of this! Come, lets head to Stanpatos Isle, before it is too late!” Andropov says. Andropov and Andre rush out, with Katie in tow, leaving Rebecca on the floor…

At the Colossal Heights Asylum, Janice Reynolds is sitting in her room, staring at a calendar. “I cannot believe that I’m missing yet another Halloween because I’m stuck in this hellhole! Oh how I loved Halloween...dressing up as a chupacabra so I could jump out of the bushes and scare some kids, then stealing all of the candy they spent all night collecting. Ah the good old days...” Janice remembers. Janice looks down at a doll she has of her son, Don. “Don’t worry, Donny. I’m sure someday, I’ll be able to celebrate Halloween again.” Janice tells the doll. An orderly throws Mia Goo into the room. “Don’t try that again!” The orderly demands. “All I did was try and get some fresh air! Is that a crime?” Mia asks. “You were trying to climb out of a window, ma’am! That might lead some to think that you were trying to escape.” The orderly says. “Perish the thought! I would never do such an awful thing!” Mia says. “Yeah right.” The orderly says, before slamming the door shut. “The staff here has absolutely no manners!” Janice says. “I’ll get my revenge, though. Once I am released, I will buy this facility, and turn it into a junk yard.” Mia says. “You’ve gotta get out of here to do that.” Janice notes. “That’s what I just said!” Mia notes. “Any idea when you’ll be released?” Janice asks. “I don’t know. You would think I wouldn’t be in here long! After all, its not as if I killed anyone! Not that these people know of, anyway.” Mia says. “You never did tell me what they locked you up for.” Janice says. “I shot Lucas Cambino, among other things.” Mia says. “Isn’t that loser some kind of gangster? They should be thanking you for plugging him!” Janice says. “They should, but no matter how much you give to society, society never gives back! What about you? Why are you in here?” Mia asks. “Oh, nothing big. I shot my son’s wife, and then I kidnapped his girlfriend because I was gonna kill her, too. I ended up getting the last laugh, though, when the girlfriend shot the wife when she was aiming for me! What an idiot!” Janice says. “Judging by your pattern, I’m going to make a wild guess and assume you don’t care much for the women your son gets involved with.” Mia says. “Its not my fault he’s got terrible taste in women! My Donny is a sweet, sweet boy, but he’s not the sharpest tool in the shed, if you know what I mean.” Janice says. “I most definitely do. Before I shot him, Lucas was an unwilling employee of mine. As it turns out, I made a big mistake by recruiting him, because he turned out to be the weakest person I’ve ever met! Oh how I would love the chance to get even with him, he is the reason that I am in here!” Mia notes. “So what’s stopping us? You and I both have scores to settle, we should go settle them!” Janice says. “Janice, darling, I hate to have to remind you of this, but we are locked up in a super max asylum for the criminally insane...which also happens to be located on an island! How do you propose we get out of here?” Mia asks. “I’ve already got that figured out.” Janice says.

Andy passes by Katie’s room, and spots Rebecca lying on the floor! “Oh my God!” Andy gasps, as he rushes to Rebecca’s side. “Rebecca, wake up, can you hear me?” Andy asks. Rebecca begins to open her eyes. “Andy?” Rebecca asks. “I’m right here, honey.” Andy says. Rebecca sits up. “Do you remember what happened?” Andy asks. “Andre and Andropov happened. Oh no...they kidnapped Katie!” Rebecca says. “Why would they do that? Andre has never shown much interest in Katie.” Andy notes. “I don’t know.” Rebecca says. “Do you have any idea where they are heading?” Andy asks. “Before I lost consciousness, I heard Andropov say they were going to Stanpatos Isle. We need to hurry! Who knows what they’ve got planned!” Rebecca says.

On the helicopter, Andropov finishes hooking Katie up to a machine. “What is this for?” Andre asks. “To prepare her mind and her body for what is to come. What you have planned is not what one would call conventional, so I needed to design a machine to make the ritual easier. Of course, with my intellect, I was able to create this device on such little notice.” Andropov says. “Yes, yes, you are a genius. Now, is she going to be ready by the time we reach the island?” Andre asks. “Absolutely! What could go wrong?” Andropov asks. All of a sudden, the machine stops functioning. “Uh oh.” Andropov says. “Uh oh? What’s going on?” Andre asks. “That was not suppose to happen.” Andropov says. “What happened?!” Andre asks. “The machine appears to be buffering. Perhaps a result of poor wifi.” Andropov says. “Your machine runs off of wifi?” Andre asks. “Everything does, these days! As a mad scientist from a different era, the internet has been troublesome, but, like most brilliant individuals of my caliber, I have learned to adjust!” Andropov says. The machine begins working again. “Ah, there we go! We have a connection once more! But, for future reference, might I recommend you contact your internet provider? You are being hoodwinked, I am afraid.” Andropov says. “Oh shut up.” Andre says.

In the Fantastic P.D Squad Room, Don hangs up the phone, as Josephine walks in. “Hey, is your shift over yet? If so, I was thinking you might want to join me for dinner.” Josephine says. “It was over, but turns out, I’m going to have to stay on the clock for a bit longer.” Don says. “Why? Is everything okay?” Josephine asks. “Well, Katie Goo was kidnapped, but Andy and Rebecca are taking care of that so I don’t really care. There is another issue, though. I just got a call from Colossal Heights.” Don says. “The insane asylum where your mother is being held.” Josephine realizes. “My mother and Mia Goo both escaped the facility.” Don reveals. “How is that possible? That place is suppose to be like Alcatraz!” Josephine notes. “My Mom apparently beat one of the orderlies to death with some freaky doll, dressed up as an orderly, and then took Mia out of the room, claiming that Mia was being transferred. After they got out of the building, surveillance shows them pushing a broken tree log into the river, and using that as a boat.” Don says. “Do they have any idea where they are now?” Josephine asks. “No, but if I had to guess, I’d say they are in Fantastic.” Don says.

In the park, Mia can be seen running from the cops. All of a sudden, Mia dives into a bush, to hide. The cops run by Mia’s hiding place, and she emerges a moment later. “I see this city’s police department hasn’t improved a single bit since I was last in town...perfect.” Mia says. Mia looks around. “Wait, where the hell did Janice go? Oh who cares, Mia! You have much more important things to be doing, than to worry about that lunatic! She was only slowing you down! Now, how am I going to deal with Lucas and Lydia? From what I understand, those two are just living the high life together now, and I simply can’t have that. I have been miserable these past two years, and now, its time that I return the favor to them. That begs the question, how am I going to do that?” Mia wonders. “Perhaps I can be of assistance.” A deep voice, with a hint of an accent, says. Mia turns, and sees a man in a suit and a cape. “Who are you?” Mia asks. “You may call me Count Dracula.” Dracula says. “Oh, I see! You’re dressed for Halloween! I’m sorry to disappoint you, but I’m afraid I don’t have any candy.” Mia says. “Candy is not what I want from you, madam. I wish to assist you in your revenge plot.” Dracula says. “You do? Why? If its money you are after, I’m afraid I’m a bit short at the moment.” Mia says. “I would like to help you free of charge, darling! These Lucas and Lydia characters, they hurt you, yeah?” Dracula asks. “Yes! I have spent the last two years locked up in an asylum for the criminally insane because of those two! I am well overdo for some payback! That is why I am going to head over to their house right this second, and eliminate them.” Mia says. “No! You cannot do that! They will see you coming! No, madam, if you are going to get your revenge, you must make sure that they are not expecting it! Now, I have an alternative for you, if you are interested.” Dracula says. “I am all ears.” Mia says.

Andre, Andropov, and an unconscious Katie arrive on top of a volcano. “Here we are! The same volcano that I fell into five years prior.” Andre says. “You must feel so...nostalgic.” Andropov says. “I do have fond memories of cheating this particular death. It was certainly no easy feat.” Andre notes. “It couldn’t have been, for you did not have me to assist you from that jam!” Andropov says. “Anyway, now that we are here, lets proceed with the ritual.” Andre says. Andropov looks at his watch. “Not yet!” Andropov barks. “Why not?!” Andre asks. “It is 2:58 AM! In order for this to work, we MUST perform the ritual at 3:00 AM!” Andropov says. “Is there a bloody difference?!” Andre asks. “Yes! Forcing this sort of occurrence is practically unheard of, Andre. Therefore, we must be as precise as possible!” Andropov says. “So what do we do in the meantime?” Andre asks. “Perhaps we could play twenty questions! A game designed to stimulate the brain!” Andropov suggests. “I think I’ll pass...what time is it?” Andre asks. Andropov checks his watch. “2:59!” Andropov reveals. “Ah BLOODY HELL!” Andre screams. “Appropriate choice of words, given what we are doing here.” Andropov says. “Don’t you have some kind of device that can speed up time?” Andre asks. “Is that even a real question? Of course I do! Alas, it is currently under maintenance.” Andropov says. “Andre!” A voice yells. Andre and Andropov turn, and see Andy and Rebecca show up! “As if this day couldn’t get any worse! What do you two want?” Andre asks. “Let my sister go!” Andy demands. Andre smirks. “I’m afraid I can’t do that. You see, your beloved sister is going to play a crucial part in my plan.” Andre says. “What plan?” Andy asks. “I see no use in keeping them in the dark, Andre! Once we complete the ritual, they will likely be killed, anyway!” Andropov says. “Ritual? What are you two doing up here?!” Rebecca asks. “Do you two recall when your beloved Queen Goo was possessed?” Andre asks. “How could I forget? She blew up the castle!” Andy says. “I heard she even acquired herself a cool nickname: Demon Goo!” Andropov says. “Well, you see, I recently discovered that this volcano is actually a gateway between our world, and hell.” Andre says. “Yeah right.” Andy says. “Its the truth! In this very spot, the walls between the two dimensions are much thinner than anywhere else on the planet! As such, contacting the lost souls is much easier, and my hope is that controlling them will be easier as well.” Andre says. “So, what? You plan on summoning a demon or something?” Rebecca asks. “Unfortunately, to do so, I need a vessel. I picked Katie because her mother was possessed, so she may be more endearing to evil spirits.” Andre says. “Wait a minute, you can’t just arrange to have someone possessed!” Andy says. “Of course you can! I have designed a machine capable of making a human more attractive for an evil spirit! My hope is that now that Miss. Goo has been subjected to my machine, that she will now be considered an ideal host!” Andropov says. “Yeah...none of this makes any sense.” Rebecca says. “I wouldn’t expect a simple mind like yours to understand, anyway.” Andropov says. Andropov turns towards Andre. “Shall we proceed?” Andropov asks. “We shall.” Andre says. Andre approaches the volcano. “We should just push him in and be done with this.” Rebecca says. “I would, but I’m kinda interested to see where this goes.” Andy says. “What?!” A shocked Rebecca asks. “Blah blah blah, blah blah, blah!” Andre says. “What a poet!” Andropov says. All of a sudden, Katie’s eyes open, and are glowing red! “Look at that, she didn’t even need to put in her contact lenses this time.” Andy says. Katie begins levitating above the volcano. “It worked! It truly worked! Oh Andropov, what a genius you are!” Andropov gleefully states. “You came up with this ritual?” Andy asks. “Do not be dense, Detective! Of course I didn’t! Andre found it on the internet.” Andropov says. Katie begins to float upright, and looks down at everyone else…

In an abandoned cabin, Mia and Dracula are sitting on the sofa. “I just sent a text to Lucas, he and Lydia should be arriving shortly. Now, in the time we have before they come, there are a few ideas that I would like to run by you, regarding how I should kill them.” Mia says. “I am all ears.” Dracula says. “Perfect. Here is the first one.” Mia says.

Lucas and Lydia walk through the front door of the cabin. “Hello, is anyone here?” Lucas calls out. All of a sudden, an anvil drops from the ceiling, and hits Lucas in the head! Lucas falls to the floor immediately. “Oh my God, Lucas!” Lydia yells. Lydia kneels down to Lucas’ side, and checks his pulse. “He’s...he’s dead.” Lydia realizes. Before Lydia can react, a dart flies through the glass of the window, and hits Lydia in the neck! Lydia then dies, and falls on top of Lucas.

“That won’t work!” Dracula says. “Well why not?!” Mia asks. “Because the end results hinge too much on chance! What if the anvil misses? What if the dart misses? Do you set up the same trap in another room, and hope that that one hits its mark?” Dracula asks. “What would be so wrong with that?” Mia asks. “You need something far more precise, Mia darling!” Dracula says. Mia sighs. “Perhaps you’re right. Okay, here is another idea that I have.” Mia says.

Lucas and Lydia walk through the front door of the cabin. “Hello, is someone here?” Lydia calls out. Mia appears out of nowhere. “Oh my God, it can’t be.” Lucas says. “Heeeeeeeeeeere’s Mia!” Mia announces. Mia pulls a grenade out of her pocket. “Woah, woah, take it easy, Mia. You don’t want to hurt anyone.” Lucas says. “That’s where you’re wrong, Lucas! I want to hurt EVERYONE!” Mia says. Mia pulls the pin out of the grenade. “Catch!” Mia shouts, as she tosses the grenade to Lydia! Mia then turns in the opposite direction, and begins to run. Mia jumps out the back window, and starts running from the house, just as the explosion sets off!

“What do you think?” Mia asks. “Far too risky, I am afraid!” Dracula says. “What is so risky about throwing a grenade at them?” Mia asks. “What if they decide to throw it back?” Dracula asks. “Well why would they do that? The grenade is meant for them, those little ingrates!” Mia says. “To protect themselves from harm!” Dracula says. Mia lets out an angry growl. “You are beginning to grate my nerves, draccy!” Mia says. “Many apologies.” Dracula says. “Okay, here is another one for you, and you BETTER approve of this one.” Mia says.

Lucas and Lydia walk through the front door of the cabin. “Doesn’t look like anyone is here...that’s odd.” Lydia says. “Hang on, there’s a sign on that door over there. Lets go check it out.” Lucas says. Lucas and Lydia cautiously approach the door, and Lucas opens it. Once the door opens, Lucas’ eyes widen. “Oh crap!” Lucas yells. All of a sudden, a pile of bricks filled up to the ceiling falls out of a closet, and all of them land on Lucas and Lydia!

Mia is cracking up laughing. “And then, they would either be bludgeoned to death, or they would suffocate! Either outcome works for me just fine!” Mia says. “And where do you propose we get that many bricks in such a short amount of time?” Dracula asks. “You’ll just have to dismantle the chimney! Chop chop! As you said, we don’t have all day.” Mia notes. All of a sudden, there is a knock at the door. “There they are! I never envisioned them knocking in any of my fantasies, I always figured they would be too rude to do that.” Mia says. “What are we suppose to do? Kill them now?” Dracula asks. “No, we will stall them until we can figure out a plan!” Mia says. “Alright. I will stall them, you can go and hide!” Dracula says. “No no, that won’t be necessary. I have a plan to throw them off my scent.” Mia says. Dracula nods, and opens the door to Lucas and Lydia. “Are you the one that texted us?” Lucas asks. “Uh...” Dracula begins to say. “That would be me.” Mia says. Lucas and Lydia see her sitting on the sofa. “My God, Mia Goo.” Lucas says. “How is this possible?” Lydia asks. “Good heavens, I’m not Mia Goo! Don’t you recognize me? It is I, Fantastic City royalty, Queen Goo!” Mia lies. “Queen Goo is dead.” Lydia says. “And Mia is locked away in an asylum.” Mia claims. “Breaking out of an insane asylum is more likely than coming back from the dead.” Lucas says. Lydia gives Lucas a look. “Okay, in Fantastic, that might not be the case. So, how’d you survive your heart condition, Queen Goo?” Lucas asks. “Heart condition? Oh, yes! It has been so long, I nearly forgot! I was cured!” Mia claims. “And who’s this?” Lydia asks, while looking at Dracula. “Don’t you recognize my darling, King Beast?” Mia asks. “That’s King Beast?” Lucas asks. “He’s in costume. My sweet hubby is quite festive, as you can see!” Mia says. “That’s a convincing costume.” Lydia notes. “Why thank you.” Dracula says. “So, why did you call us here?” Lucas asks. “How about I tell you over a game. Who’s up for some Yahtzee?” Mia asks…

Don and Josephine enter a warehouse, both with their guns drawn. “A witness said they saw my mother entering this exact location.” Don says. “Are you sure its a good idea for you to be here? You know how your mother can be.” Josephine says. “I know, but I might be the one person that can calm her down. I’m not sure if its a good idea for you to be here, though. You know how much she despises you.” Don says. “Which will make it sting even more when I am the one who arrests her.” Josephine says. “I was hoping the two of you would show up.” A voice says. Janice steps out of the shadows, holding a metal pipe. “Drop the weapon, Janice!” Josephine demands. “What, this old thing? Nah, I’m good.” Janice says. “Mom, what the hell are you doing?” Don asks. “I broke out because I missed you, Donny! I missed the bond we use to share, before those two bitches turned you against me!” Janice says. “I think she’s talking about Alexa and I.” Josephine says. “The only person that turned me against you was you, when you shot my wife and nearly let me take the fall for it!” Don says. “That was never my intention! Alexa’s death was suppose to look like a suicide! Besides, its not like it really matters, she didn’t even die! That is, at least not until Josephine put a cap in her.” Janice says. “It was an accident!” Josephine states. “No need to defend yourself, hon! I have no problem with what you did! In fact, if you weren’t dating my beloved son, I might even respect you for doing my dirty work for me!” Janice says. “There’s no way out of this for you, Mom. You just need to turn yourself in.” Don says. “I’d be happy to, Donny. Right after I take out the trash!” Janice yells. Janice begins charging at Josephine, wielding the metal pipe! Josephine fires a shot at Janice, but ultimately misses. “I see your aim hasn’t improved since the last time we saw each other. Oh well, at least this time, you didn’t hit an innocent civilian.” Janice says. The bullet ricochets off the wall, and hits Don right in the chest! “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Janice screams. Josephine rushes to Don’s side. “Oh no, Don. Hang in there! I’m going to call you an ambulance!” Josephine says. Don looks up at Josephine, and attempts to say something. “What is it, Don? Tell me!” Josephine says. “You...suck.” Don says, before dying. “I’m so sorry...” Josephine says. “You idiot! You bitch! You...you...you’re gonna pay for this!” Janice screams. Janice tosses the metal pipe off to the side, and charges at Josephine. Josephine attempts to shoot her, but the gun jams. Janice then tackles Josephine to the ground, and begins slapping her in the face repeatedly!

At the volcano on Stanpatos Isle, A possessed Katie, who is floating over the volcano, looks down at Andre, Andropov, Andy, and Rebecca. “Which one of you summoned me here?” Katie asks. “It was I! I am the one that provided you with a vessel to escape your eternal prison, and reenter this world!” Andre says. Katie floats down closer to the other’s level. “Now, since I went through the trouble of bringing you back to earth, I have a favor I would like to ask of you. You see, the reason I brought you here is because I thought it may help to have an ally of the supernatural variety. So, since I resurrected you, would it be too much trouble for you to come and work for me?” Andre asks. “Fool...I work for NO ONE.” Katie says. All of a sudden, lasers shoot from Katie’s eyes! Andre is hit, and immediately disintegrates into dust! Katie then looks towards Andropov. “Oh no! You will NEVER get me alive!” Andropov yells. Andropov then runs, and jumps into the volcano! “Well, that just happened.” Andy comments. Katie then turns her attention towards Andy and Rebecca. “You were a nuisance when I possessed this girl’s mother.” Katie says. “Of course its the same demon...” Andy says. “So, what are you planning to do? Kill us?” Rebecca asks. “Not yet, there is something else I have in store for the two of you, first.” Katie says…

Mia, Lucas, Lydia, and Dracula are sitting around the kitchen table. Lydia leans in towards Lucas. “Is it me, or does all of this seem kind of odd to you?” Lydia asks. “Maybe just a little.” Lucas says. “So, tell me, what have you two been up to since I croaked...I mean, since everyone thought I passed away?” Mia asks. “Um, well, we broke up a couple of times.” Lydia says. “Oh my, I am so sorry to hear that.” Mia says. “Queen Goo, does any of your family know you are alive?” Lucas asks. “My what? Oh, no, I couldn’t tell them.” Mia says. “Why not?” Lucas asks. “Because...the Russians!” Mia blurts out. “You can’t tell your family you are alive because of the Russians? What does any of this have to do with them?” Lydia asks. “You see, the reason my death was faked is because I was recruited to go deep undercover, by the U.S Government. They wanted me to infiltrate the Russians, but unfortunately, they discovered I was undercover, and attempted to kill me.” Mia says. “But, you got away.” Lucas notes. “Perhaps, but that doesn’t mean I am safe! Lucas, I stole some very important information from the Russian government, and if they manage to locate me, anyone in my orbit could be harmed! That’s why I have yet to contact my darling family!” Mia says. “But bringing us into your mess is A-Okay!” Lydia sarcastically says. “The two of you have the resources to protect me.” Mia says. “From an entire government? Queen Goo, neither of us are that powerful.” Lucas says. “But you must! My lovely sister’s life depends on it!” Dracula says. “I thought Queen Goo was your wife? You did say you were King Beast, weren’t you?” Lydia asks. “Well, uh...if I had dressed in costume, I would have gone as Dracula’s sister. My darling is just role playing!” Mia says, as she kicks Dracula in the shin, under the table. “Lydia, darling, would you care to come with me over to the oven?” Mia asks. “Why?” Lydia asks. “I just want to make sure its clean.” Mia says. “Can’t you do that yourself?” Lydia asks. “I could try, but my eye sight isn’t what it use to be, I’m afraid. Please dear, it would mean a great deal if you could help me.” Mia says. Lydia nods. “Okay...” Lydia says. Lydia and Mia walk over to the oven, and look inside. “This thing looks like it hasn’t been cleaned in a while...” Lydia notes. “Do you think you could clean it for me?” Mia asks. “Don’t you have money to hire a maid or something?” Lucas asks. “The Russians could potentially trace it and find my location! I can’t risk that! Lydia dear, please. I insist.” Mia says. Lydia sighs. “I’ll see what I can do.” Lydia says. Lydia climbs further into the oven, and Mia quickly pushes the rest of her inside! “YAHTZEE!” Mia screams. “What?!” Lydia asks, as Mia slams the oven door shut! “Lydia!” Lucas yells. Mia turns the oven dial to 500 degrees, and begins to laugh maniacally. Lucas rushes over to the stove, but Mia stops him from opening it. “I don’t think so! The best torture for you is to watch helplessly as your precious Lydia dies, and that is exactly what you are going to DO!” Mia yells. “You aren’t Queen Goo, are you?” Lucas asks. “Give the gentleman a prize, he’s finally figured it out!” Mia says. “If Lydia doesn’t get let out, she is going to die!” Lucas points out. “I’m aware. I’m not sure why you are so frantic to let her out, anyway. By this point, she’s probably suffering from severe burns, and she probably looks absolutely hideous. You would be better off leaving her to die!” Mia says. “Please, Mia. Lydia is the love of my life, I can’t live without her!” Lucas says. “Fortunately, you won’t have to. Dracula, some assistance, please!” Mia says. Dracula grabs Lucas from behind. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?!” Lucas asks. “Don’t fight, and maybe, I’ll let Lydia out of the oven, assuming she’s not too crispy.” Mia says. Lucas allows Dracula to drag him off, as Mia follows. Dracula ends up dragging Lucas into the bathroom, and Mia arrives a moment later. “Is it ready?” Mia asks. “I prepared it while you were playing Yahtzee.” Dracula says. “Excellent. You may let him go.” Mia says. Dracula lets Lucas go. “What’s going on here?!” Lucas asks. “You may want to hold your nose closed.” Mia says. Mia pushes Lucas into a tub filled with water! Before Lucas can climb out, Mia drops a plugged in hair dryer into the tub, and Lucas is electrocuted! As Lucas is being electrocuted, Mia laughs. “Would you look at that, Lucas! You and Lydia will be bonded together by your deaths! You are both being fried!” Mia jokes. After a moment, Lucas dies. Mia turns towards Dracula, and smiles. “And with that, I have finally gotten my revenge. I suppose I better get out of town, now.” Mia says. “Not quite yet.” Dracula says. “Oh, forgive me. I nearly forgot to thank you for helping me!” Mia says. “You can thank me by giving me your blood!” Dracula says. “Huh?” Mia asks. All of a sudden, Dracula bites into Mia’s neck!

“What are you going to do to us?” Rebecca asks. Katie pulls out a small note pad from her pocket. “I bring you both messages from beyond the grave.” Katie says. “Oh boy...” Andy complains. “The first message is for the both of you, from an individual named Fletcher Michaels. Fletcher wants Rebecca to know that he loves and misses her, and that he can’t wait for you two to be reunited for all of eternity. Andy, Fletcher says he better not ever run into you, or he’ll make you wish you had stayed at the bottom of that cliff. I asked him to clarify, but he said it was an inside joke.” Katie says. “Well, at least we know Fletcher actually died in that explosion, and our house didn’t blow up for nothing.” Andy says. “Is that freak the only one who gave us a message?” Rebecca asks. “Nope. The next one comes from a woman who called herself Kitty Cat.” Katie says. “Oh good God...” Andy says. “This message is more for you, Andy. She wants you to know that even though she is gone, the Cat empire is not dead, and once you are gone, they will bring your precious city to ruin.” Katie says. “At least she hasn’t lost her touch.” Andy says. “The next message is specifically for you, Rebecca. Its from your step father, Bob. He says that he is looking forward to seeing you again, and he hopes that you will get rid of those ridiculous pigtails beforehand. He said that they went out of style when you turned eight.” Katie says. Rebecca rolls her eyes. “The last message is from Andy’s mother, Queen Goo. She was practically begging you to find a way to get her out, droning on and on about how she doesn’t belong down there. Its that type of person that really grinds my gears.” Katie says. “My Mom is in hell?” Andy asks. “Well, she did kill a bunch of people.” Rebecca notes. “But they weren’t actually dead, and that was her split personality!” Andy recalls. “It was a placement error. Your mother was suppose to get her wings, but some problem with the computer screwed that up. Technology.” Katie complains. “So, are we finished?” Rebecca asks. “Oh, yes. No more messages.” Katie says. “Can we go, then?” Andy asks. Katie laughs. “I’m sorry, but that won’t be possible.” Katie says. Katie points at Andy, and all of a sudden, he is struck by lightning! Andy drops to the ground, and dies. “What did you do to him?!” Rebecca asks. “Are you BLIND? You saw what I did to him! And now, you are next!” Katie says. Katie starts flying towards Rebecca, and Rebecca attempts to run! After a brief moment, Katie is able to catch up to Rebecca, and tackles her to the ground! Katie then begins clawing at a horrified Rebecca’s face, while laughing maniacally. “Get away from me! Please! GET AWAY FROM ME!” Rebecca screams.

Rebecca’s eyes pop open, and she jumps up from her deep sleep. Rebecca breathes a sigh of relief. “It was just a dream...” Rebecca says. Rebecca then begins to look around at her surroundings, and it is revealed that she is in an asylum! “But this isn’t, as much as I wish it were.” Rebecca says…

TO BE CONTINUED...(?)

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down