QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic: A Goorific Halloween Part 1

Go down

Fantastic: A Goorific Halloween Part 1 Empty Fantastic: A Goorific Halloween Part 1

Post by QG Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:54 pm

In a laboratory located in an undisclosed location, Doctor Andropov is dumping a purple substance into a test tube. Andropov smiles. “With this new regimen I have developed, I will finally be able to alter one’s DNA. Finally, I can live out my fantasies of being a relative of the great Albert Einstein!” Andropov exclaims. The door can be heard opening, and a panicked Andropov drops the test tube. “NOOOOOOOOO!” Andropov screams. Andropov turns towards the door and sees King Beast standing there! “Oh dear, I hope I didn’t catch you at a bad time.” King Beast says. “How on earth did you find me?!” Andropov questions. “It wasn’t easy, especially considering the world believes you to be dead. But given your talent of reversing death, I knew better.” King Beast says. “Should I be expecting a team of WPA operatives to burst in at any moment?” Andropov wonders. King Beast smiles. “I come alone, and I also come in peace.” King Beast says. “I doubt it. I know you are friends with quite a few people who have tried to bring about my ruin in the past.” Andropov says. “I assure you that their feelings towards you have no bearing on mine. Despite everything you have done, I am capable of recognizing your genius. You brought Dylan Stanpatos, Kristina Cat, and Kitty Cat back to life! You preserved The Evil Force’s memories on a computer so you could resurrect him at a later date! Granted The Evil Force did need a host to return, but sacrifices needed to be made.” King Beast says. “I had no idea you were such a huge fan of my work. Though I appreciate the fondness you have for my research, I’m sure you didn’t come here looking for my autograph.” Andropov says. “You are absolutely right. I’d like to make use of your considerable talents, namely your talent of resurrecting the dead. I assure you, you would be paid quite handsomely for your work. In fact, if all goes well, I may even consider giving you a new lab, one with state of the art equipment.” King Beast says. “I’m listening. Who are you looking to bring back?” Andropov wonders. “I want you to resurrect my wife, Queen Molly Goo.” King Beast says. “I’m sorry, but that is an impossible task.” Andropov says. “I never thought I would hear you use the word impossible. You’ve resurrected people before.” King Beast points out. “None of those people have been dead for six years! All of my patients bodies were preserved via machines so that once the time came to resurrect them, they would be ready. I have never once resurrected someone after they had been buried for years.” Andropov says. “There is a first time for everything. Are you telling me that you have nothing at your disposal that could bring her back?” King Beast questions. “Well…” Andropov says. “You are holding something back, I can tell. If there is anything at all that could help save my wife, you need to tell me!” King Beast says. “There is a drug that I recently developed...it hasn’t been tested on anyone so I cannot speak to how well it works. But, I do believe it could potentially resurrect someone who has been dead for years.” Andropov says. “That’s splendid! Lets do it!” King Beast exclaims. “Giving Queen Goo the drug could be risky!” Andropov warns. “What is the worst that could happen? She is already dead!” King Beast points out. “I’m less concerned about what could happen to Queen Goo while she is dead and more concerned about what will happen if she comes back to life! As the drug has not been tested, I have no idea what potential side effects it could have! But if you aren’t worried, then I am perfectly content with administering the drug to her.” Andropov says. King Beast smiles. “Let us return to Fantastic then and begin the experiment. If we hurry, we should be able to make it back just in time for Halloween!” King Beast says. “The perfect day for a resurrection.” Andropov adds…

The next day, King Beast and Andropov arrive at Queen Goo’s grave at the cemetery. “You haven’t even had the body exhumed yet?! Surely you don’t expect me to dig up her grave as well!” Andropov shouts. “How did you suppose I’d handle it? Its not as if I could simply start digging! If someone spotted me, it would arouse too much suspicion!” King Beast says. Andropov crosses his arms. “I’m not doing it.” Andropov states. “Oh don’t act like a petulant child.” King Beast urges. “Digging up a grave is a lot of work! I could give myself a heart attack!” Andropov points out. “How exactly did you go about exhuming the graves of all your other patients?” King Beast wonders. “I wouldn’t. Some of the cases I would steal the body from the morgue and their body would be switched out with a replica. In other cases, the person paying me to perform the resurrection would take care of exhuming the body, which is what you should have done!” Andropov snaps. “Well excuse me! I don’t have much experience in bringing back the dead so I wasn’t quite sure what to do! Now surely there must be something we can do that doesn’t involve either one of us digging a grave!” King Beast says. “I suppose I could inject the drug into Queen Goo’s grave.” Andropov suggests. “Would that actually work?” King Beast wonders. Andropov shrugs. “I don’t know, but it is worth a shot! All the substance has to do is come into contact with Queen Goo’s body! It doesn’t need to actually be injected into her! So if we inject it into the ground, some could drip down onto her!” Andropov says. “I suppose it is worth a try.” King Beast says. Andropov kneels down and injects the syringe into the dirt. Andropov then stands up. “If all goes well, Queen Goo should be awakening any moment now.” Andropov says.

Two hours later…

Andropov is playing a game on his phone as King Beast paces back and forth. King Beast turns towards Andropov. “What are you doing?!” King Beast questions. “I am trying to beat the high score! I am so close to dethroning that phony psychic Claire Riley!” Andropov says. “Well never mind that! What is going on with the resurrection?!” King Beast asks. “How am I supposed to know? I do not have X-Ray vision! I cannot see under the ground!” Andropov says. “It isn’t working, you FAILED ME!” King Beast declares. “I warned you when I told you the drug had not been tested! It should come as no surprise to you that the drug did not work!” Andropov says. “You seemed pretty confident that Queen Goo would come crawling out of that grave!” King Beast points out. “This is such a disappointment. I was hoping to bring Queen Goo as my date to the Stanpatos family Halloween party tonight…” King Beast notes. “You could always bring her corpse. It would certainly fit the holiday.” Andropov jokes. King Beast glares at him. “Do you think this is funny?!” King Beast questions. “No, not at all! I am very disappointed the drug didn’t work!” Andropov says. “I would hope so, because since you failed me, you are about to join my wife in the great beyond!” King Beast tells him! Andropov’s eyes widen in fear just as a hand comes out of the ground! “It worked!” Andropov happily exclaims. King Beast runs over to the hand, grabs it, and pulls Queen Goo out of the ground. “It worked! You have finally returned to me, my darling!” King Beast exclaims. “Damien, is...is that you?” Queen Goo questions. “It is. I never thought this day would come, but it finally has! You’re back!” King Beast says. Queen Goo looks around. “What am I doing at the cemetery? And why am I covered in dirt?” Queen Goo wonders. “You were dead, my dear! But thanks to my brilliance, you were given a second chance at life!” Andropov reveals. “So, I was dead...but Andropov resurrected me?” Queen Goo asks King Beast. “I asked him to. I couldn’t bear going another year without my beloved, I just had to bring you back!” King Beast says. Andropov turns towards King Beast. “It was a job well done, despite a rocky start. I believe you owe me for my troubles.” Andropov says. “I did promise you payment, didn’t I?” King Beast asks. “Mmhm.” Andropov says. King Beast pulls out his checkbook. “What do you think you’re doing?!” Andropov asks. “What does it look like? I’m writing you a check!” King Beast points out. “Obviously your criminal skills are a little rusty, otherwise you would know that you never write a check, you always pay in CASH! ALWAYS!” Andropov yells. “I don’t have that much cash on me! I suppose I could run to the ATM.” King Beast says. “That isn’t good enough! For all I know, you could be fleeing the country! No, you must pay me now! After all, I brought Queen Goo back into this world, I can just as easily take her back out!” Andropov threatens. Queen Goo pulls her gravestone out of the ground, and then slams it into the back of Andropov’s head! Andropov falls to the ground, and King Beast rushes to his side to check for a pulse. “Oh my God...he’s dead! Why would you do that, my love?” King Beast questions. “He was threatening my life! Besides, the man has been such a menace in the past, it was time for someone to stop him! I hope you aren’t angry with me, darling.” Queen Goo says. “No, of course not! As it happens, the entire world already believes Andropov is dead anyways, and its not like you can kill the same man twice.” King Beast says. “That is wonderful. But enough about Andropov, how is everyone else? How is Andy?” Queen Goo asks. “Oh...well Andy is unfortunately dead. His daughter Ava killed both him and Rebecca. After her 37th coma, the poor girl snapped one night and bashed their heads in while they were watching Golden Girls.” King Beast reveals. “Oh dear...but I’m sure she had good enough reason. But enough about them. Now that I am alive, who shall we share the good news with first?” Queen Goo wonders. “Dylan Stanpatos is hosting a Halloween party at the Stanpatos mansion this evening, I believe that would be the perfect time and place to reintroduce you to the good people of Fantastic.” King Beast says. “Oh, I was under the impression Dylan was dead.” Queen Goo says. “Yet another of Doctor Andropov’s experiments.” King Beast reveals. Queen Goo smiles. “I can’t wait to see him again. But before we go, I’d really like you to hold me, just like the old days.” Queen Goo says. King Beast smiles. “I can do better than that.” King Beast says. King Beast pulls Queen Goo into a kiss. As the two are kissing, Queen Goo snaps King Beast’s neck! King Beast falls to the ground, his eyes still wide open. “I’m so sorry I had to do this to you darling, truly. But...I have a feeling the two of us had very different ideas of how my reintroduction to Fantastic City would go, and I simply couldn’t allow you to hold me back. I truly hope you understand. With that being said, I can’t exactly leave two bodies lying around. That might lead some people to think there is a murderer running around town, and we can’t have that! So, what am I going to do with the two of you?” Queen Goo wonders. As Queen Goo ponders, a light bulb goes off in her head. “Hm, I have the PERFECT idea!” Queen Goo exclaims. Queen Goo then kicks Andropov’s body into her open grave! Queen Goo smiles. “What better place to store a dead body or two than an open grave? Besides, its not like I’m using it anymore!” Queen Goo says. Queen Goo turns towards King Beast’s body. “Not to worry, darling, there is plenty of room in there for you as well.” Queen Goo says. Queen Goo rolls King Beast towards the grave and then pushes him in it! Queen Goo smiles. “Don’t you just love cemeteries? I wonder what my next move should be? Damien mentioned there being a party at the Stanpatos mansion, perhaps I should attend. It sounds like it is going to be a party to die for!” Queen Goo says. Queen Goo begins cackling as she walks away from the grave…

At the Stanpatos mansion, Dylan is hanging up Halloween lights in the living room when Lawrence walks in. “I must say dear boy, you have done a fabulous job with the decorations!” Lawrence says. “I don’t understand why we need to decorate. This house is creepy enough without needing a couple of yard blow ups.” Dylan notes. “I would’ve been just fine with a couple of fog machines myself, but it was your significant other that insisted we go all out.” Lawrence points out. “Well as usual, she is completely clueless.” Dylan says. At that moment, Bethany strolls in. “I hope you aren’t talking about me.” Bethany says. Dylan fakes a smile. “Of course not, I’ve got nothing but positive things to say about you.” Dylan claims. Bethany walks over to Dylan and kisses him. “So tell me, how was Hawaii?” Dylan wonders. “Hot. Really, really hot. I wish you could’ve been there.” Bethany says. “I would’ve been but you neglected to invite me.” Dylan points out. “Really? I could’ve sworn I asked you to go and you said no.” Bethany claims. “You didn’t. In fact, the only reason I knew you were going to Hawaii was because my credit card got a charge from a five star resort.” Dylan reveals. “Oh. Sorry about that. I’ll try a little harder to remember next time.” Bethany claims. Dylan turns towards Lawrence. “Can I have some privacy with my wife, please?” Dylan asks. “Certainly.” Lawrence says, before walking out. Dylan turns towards Bethany. “You know, I am getting real tired of your spur of the moment trips to five star resorts! You’re going to end up bleeding me dry!” Dylan says. Bethany walks over to the couch and lies down. “Oh relax, you have plenty of money to spare.” Bethany says. “Maybe I wouldn’t have such a problem with it if it wasn’t for the fact that I know you haven’t been spending these vacations alone.” Dylan says. Bethany gasps. “Are you accusing me of having an affair?!” Bethany asks. “We both know you don’t do affairs, just one night stands. Let me see if I can remember all of the names. There was Bill, Michael, Dexter, Abby, Kyle, Alex, and Samantha, and that’s only the people from the last six months.” Dylan notes. “Have you been spying on me?” Bethany asks. “You are the one who is cheating but you take offense to me spying on you?!” Dylan asks. “Our marriage was never supposed to be something built on love, its an arrangement.” Bethany reminds him. “Mmm, well I know what you are getting out of this arrangement but I’m not quite sure how I’m benefiting.” Dylan says. “You have a total bombshell going to all of those fancy galas with you. Plus, I do a pretty damn good job of pretending to be your loving wife.” Bethany says. “All of that will be for nothing if the press discovers that you have cheated on me in nearly every country across the globe!” Dylan points out. Bethany rolls her eyes. “Stop being so melodramatic.” Bethany says. Lawrence walks in. “Sorry for intruding, but look who decided to come early!” Lawrence says. Virginia walks in. “Happy Halloween, y’all!” Virginia shouts. Dylan smiles. “Virginia, how nice to see you!” Dylan says. “You too, Dylan.” Virginia says. Virginia turns towards Bethany. “Bethany, hey there. Its always good to see you.” Virginia says. “You too, V.” Bethany says. “I really hate when you call me that.” Virginia says. “Allow me to help you feel better.” Lawrence says, before kissing Virginia! Virginia turns towards Dylan and Bethany. “Now this is a relationship done right! The two of you could learn a thing or two from Lawrence and me.” Virginia says. “As nice as that sounds, I’d like to focus less on my relationship and more on getting this party done and over with.” Dylan says. “Are you not excited about the party?” Virginia asks. “Don’t pay any attention to him, he’s just a miserable Scrooge, always has been!” Bethany says. “Maybe I’d have more reason to smile if I wasn’t stuck with a miserable Scroogette!” Dylan suggests. Bethany stands up. “If you aren’t happy, LEAVE!” Bethany tells him. “Its MY house!” Dylan argues. “It won’t be after the divorce proceedings and I leave you penniless!” Bethany says. “Oh please! You’re going to leave me penniless if we DON’T get divorced!” Dylan tells her. “Settle down, children! There will be plenty of time for lovers quarrels after the party.” Lawrence says. The doorbell rings. “Excuse me, I’m going to go answer that.” Lawrence says.

Lawrence walks out into the foyer, opens the door, and finds Kaylie standing outside. “Daddy!” Kaylie exclaims. “There’s my darling girl! I’m so thrilled you could make it!” Lawrence exclaims, as he pulls Kaylie into a hug. Lawrence turns towards the living room doorway. “Virginia! Come here!” Lawrence calls out. Virginia comes into the foyer and her eyes widen when she sees Kaylie. “KAYLIE!” Virginia exclaims. Virginia opens her arms and Kaylie runs into them for a hug. “Oh my goodness, its been so long since I’ve last seen you! How have you been? Are you eating okay?” Virginia asks. “I’m fine, Mama. Never better, actually. I have a nice job in Chicago, I have an amazing girlfriend, its been great.” Kaylie says. “Do I get to meet this fabled girlfriend so I know whether or not to give her my seal of approval?” Lawrence wonders. “Of course you can. She’s actually coming to the party tonight, she just needed to stop at the hotel real fast.” Kaylie says. “I can’t wait to meet the girl that puts such a big smile on my baby’s face.” Virginia says. “I can’t wait for you to meet her either. Is Julia coming to the party tonight?” Kaylie wonders. “Who?” Virginia questions. “Julia? Your daughter? My sister?” Kaylie asks. “Oh right, her! Nah, she won’t be coming, she’s locked up.” Virginia says. “In prison?! What happened?!” Kaylie asks. “The judge hushed her one too many times, she snapped, and she grabbed his gavel and began beating him over the head with it. All that over a damn parking ticket. Who knows? Maybe jail will do her some good, help her out with that nasty attitude of hers, help her be more like you, my precious baby!” Virginia says. Dylan and Bethany walk in. “Hello Kaylie, I’m glad you could make it.” Dylan says. “Hey bro, its been a long time. Still dating my sloppy seconds I see.” Kaylie says. “The two of us have been over for a long time now, Kaylie. Besides, I heard you’ve moved on.” Bethany says. “That doesn’t make it any less weird that my ex girlfriend is now dating my brother.” Kaylie points out. “I hope it won’t cause any friction at the party.” Bethany says. “It won’t. Like you said, I’ve moved on.” Kaylie says. “Speaking of the party, guests should be arriving any moment now. The one thing I’m actually looking forward to about this party is seeing who shows up.” Dylan says.

Across the street from the Stanpatos mansion, Queen Goo can be seen watching the house. “Its been a long time since I’ve seen that house. In fact, its been a long time since I’ve seen any of the people going to this party. The people of Fantastic City truly have no idea what I have in store for them this evening, and they won’t...not until its too late.” Queen Goo says…

In the Stanpatos foyer, Dylan, who is dressed as a king, opens the front door to Lucas, who is dressed as a vampire, and Kristina, who is dressed as Princess Peach. “I’m glad the two of you could make it, though I am a bit surprised by your costume Lucas. I assumed you would’ve dressed up as Bowser.” Dylan says. “Don’t listen to him, babe. You are much more my Mario than you are Bowser.” Kristina says, before pulling Lucas into a kiss. “By the way Kristina, you look absolutely breath taking. Even in costume, you somehow manage to always look radiant.” Dylan says. “Thanks Dylan, you’re too kind.” Kristina says. Zoey arrives at the front door dressed as Catwoman. “I hope I’m not too late for the festivities.” Zoey says. “Who the hell are you?” Dylan wonders. “This is Zoey Kellers, my assistant at New Horizons.” Lucas reveals. “Why would you invite your assistant?” Kristina wonders. “I didn’t. I’m just as surprised to see Zoey here as everyone else.” Lucas says. “I certainly didn’t extend an invitation to her. You do have an invitation, don’t you?” Dylan asks. Zoey flashes her invitation in front of Dylan. “Your wife invited me. Now that that’s settled, would you please point me in the direction of the alcoholic beverages?” Zoey asks. Dylan points towards the living room and Zoey heads in. “Why would Bethany invite some random office secretary?” Dylan wonders. “Zoey isn’t just some random office secretary!” Lucas snaps. “Is this the part where you lecture me on her being an actual person?” Dylan questions. “It would be if I thought it would do any good, but somehow I doubt it would.” Lucas says, before he and Kristina head into the living room. Dylan hears a knock on the door. Dylan opens it and finds Daisy outside, dressed as Harley Quinn. “Why am I getting a sense of deja vu?” Dylan wonders. “Don’t know, don’t care.” Daisy says. “Hello Daisy.” Dylan greets her. “Hey Dylan, its been a while.” Daisy says. “Hmm, not long enough. You know, I don’t recall seeing your name on the guest list, so I couldn’t possibly imagine what you are doing here, or back in Fantastic City for that matter.” Dylan says. “My name isn’t on the guest list, I came as a plus one.” Daisy reveals. “Who would be stupid enough, besides me of course, to get involved with you?” Dylan wonders. Daisy looks past Dylan and smiles. “Hi babe!” Daisy exclaims. Daisy runs past Dylan over to Kaylie, who is dressed as Poison Ivy, and kisses her. “Huh, I guess the stupidity is a family thing.” Dylan says. Kaylie turns towards Dylan. “I see you’ve met my new girlfriend.” Kaylie says. “Of course I have, she’s my ex girlfriend. I can’t believe you would get involved with someone who once dated your brother.” Dylan says. “That’s sorta like the pot calling the kettle black, seeing as how you are currently married to MY ex.” Kaylie says. “That’s different! People expect that sort of thing from me, but not from you! You’re the perfect sibling!” Dylan points out. “I still am because I haven’t done anything wrong! Daisy was available when we started dating in Chicago.” Kaylie says. “And I’m so happy I was. I met the love of my life.” Daisy says. “Oh boy...I can’t wait until Bethany hears about this.” Dylan says.

In the living room, Zoey is standing by the mini bar when Bethany approaches her, dressed as a queen. “I’m glad you could make it.” Bethany says. “Of course. I was never one to turn down free booze. The whole costume thing was lovely too, I suppose.” Zoey says. “Put down the glass, we need to talk business.” Bethany says. Zoey looks around. “Right now? With all of these people around?” Zoey questions. Bethany rolls her eyes. “Of course not! We’ll go somewhere more private to talk.” Bethany says. Bethany grabs Zoey’s hand and leads her out, just as Dylan catches the two sneaking away…

Upstairs in the study, a panel in the wall opens and Queen Goo emerges from a secret passageway. “I’m pleased to see that the Stanpatos family haven’t given up their bizarre infatuation with secret passageways, though it would’ve been nice if there had been a map down there to help me navigate a bit better. Oh well, it worked out just lovely. Those tunnels helped me sneak into the mansion undetected, which means I’ll be able to complete my work so much easier. Now I just need to find something I can use…” Queen Goo says. Queen Goo walks over to an end table and picks up a lamp. “Nah, too bulky. Though it would cause quite the head injury, possibly even worse!” Queen Goo says. Queen Goo walks over to a console table, opens the drawer, and pulls out a gun. “Hm, how American. It might be useful if I find myself in a pinch.” Queen Goo says, before stuffing the gun into her purse. Queen Goo then looks in the drawer again. “Now THIS is something I could use.” Queen Goo says, as she pulls out a letter opener. “Now who shall I mingle with first?” Queen Goo wonders. Queen Goo hears footsteps and rushes back into the secret passageway, closing the panel behind her. Bethany and Zoey walk in. “This best be good! I was enjoying what was possibly the best glass of whiskey I have ever consumed!” Zoey says. “That’s lovely, sweetie, but I did not invite you here to booze it up all night! I invited you here for a very specific reason...KILL Dylan Stanpatos!” Bethany tells her. “Yes, I remember.” Zoey says. “Are you sure? Because by the time you finish drinking all the alcohol, you probably won’t remember!” Bethany says. “Relax, I always drink prior to killing someone! It really helps take the edge off. Perhaps you should try it, you seem especially on edge. Perhaps you are having second thoughts?” Zoey asks. “Of course not! Do you have any idea how much money I’m gonna inherit from Dylan’s life insurance policy? Not to even mention the money I’ll inherit from his estate! I’m going to be freaking rich! Assuming you don’t get caught, of course. Going to jail might put a damper on any shopping sprees I have planned.” Bethany says. “Don’t worry, darling, I don’t get caught. No one even suspects what I do at night! Everyone just assumes that I am Lucas Cambino’s friendly, nauseatingly kind hearted assistant.” Zoey says. “So how are you gonna make it happen?” Bethany wonders. “Sorry, I’ve made it a habit to not disclose to my clients how I conduct my work unless they have a special request.” Zoey says. “I don’t care how it happens, I guess. The bottom line is...I want that motherfucker DEAD!” Bethany says. Suddenly, Dylan swings the doors open. “Ah ha, I’ve caught you in the act!” Dylan tells them. “I...I have no clue what you’re talking about.” Bethany claims. “Don’t bother, I know EXACTLY what is going on!” Dylan says.

Downstairs in the living room, Lawrence and Virginia are dancing the tango. “I’m glad to see you haven’t lost your touch in your old age.” Virginia jokes. “Ha ha, very funny.” Lawrence says. The doorbell rings. “Oh dear. As much fun as we are having, I should probably go get that.” Lawrence says. “Don’t worry about it. I’ll go get it.” Virginia says. “You sure?” Lawrence asks. “Yes, I’m sure. I’ll be right back.” Virginia says. Virginia walks into the foyer, opens the front door, and Victor falls in right on to the floor! “What the hell?!” Virginia asks. Victor looks up at Virginia. “Oh thank God its you! I’ve missed you so much!” Victor says. “What are you doing here?” Virginia wonders. “I came to win you back! I miss you so much, and I’m lonely!” Victor says. “Are you drunk?!” Virginia questions. “I resent that! I am not an alcoholic, my son is! Or at least he was, before he got tossed into the loony bin after he lost it when him and Kristina broke up. Imagine acting that pathetically over a woman.” Victor says. Virginia rolls her eyes. “I couldn’t picture such a thing.” Virginia sarcastically says, looking down at Victor. Victor manages to stand up. “I’ve never stopped thinking about you, you know.” Victor says. Virginia scoffs. “That’s comforting.” Virginia says. “I even got your name tattooed on my arm! Wanna see?” Victor asks, as he rolls up his sleeve. Virginia looks and shakes her head. “That says FLORIDA! You got the wrong damn state!” Virginia yells. Victor begins to cry. “Be nice, I did it myself!” Victor cries. “I don’t suppose you were drinking when you did it, were you?” Virginia asks. Victor nods. “I was.” Victor confirms. “That much is obvious.” Virginia says. Lawrence walks in. “What in the hell is going on out here?!” Lawrence wonders. “I came here for my woman!” Victor says. Lawrence looks around. “Okay, well where is she?” Lawrence questions. “I think he’s talking about me.” Virginia says. “You know perfectly well that Virginia and I belong together!” Victor tells Lawrence. “That’s quite interesting, given that Virginia and I are married, we share a child together, one that isn’t a resident of the state penitentiary like your Julia is!” Lawrence says. “Its true, Lawrence really did give me the better child.” Virginia agrees. “Hold on, Julia isn’t my fault! You were the one who raised her!” Victor points out. “Don’t go blaming me! I didn’t raise her, the nanny raised her! I didn’t have nothing to do with it!” Virginia states. “If you are going to make a scene Mr. Goo, you know where the door is.” Lawrence says. “Actually, I don’t! I already forgot how I got in! Besides, you don’t have to worry. I didn’t come here to fight you.” Victor says. “No, you only came to fight for MY wife!” Lawrence says. “Welcome to Fantastic City! You better get used to people trying to steal your wife! Now I’ve got just one more question for the two of you...are the rumors true? Is there an open bar?” Victor asks.

Kristina and Lucas are in the living room. “You’ve been awfully quiet since we got here. Are you feeling okay?” Lucas asks Kristina. “I was just surprised by how quick you were to jump to Zoey’s defense.” Kristina admits. “Of course I defended Zoey, she’s my loyal assistant. You aren’t jealous, are you?” Lucas wonders. “Maybe a tiny bit, but I realize I’m probably worried over nothing. I’ve just been really insecure ever since I came home one day and found Brady in bed with Bethany’s old assistant Chris. I mean, you think you know a person!” Kristina complains. “I understand your concerns, but I promise history won’t repeat itself.” Lucas says. “Does that mean you won’t sleep with Chris?” Kristina jokingly asks. Lucas smiles. “I promise I won’t.” Lucas says, before kissing Kristina. “Would you be alright by yourself for a bit? I need to go make some quick phone calls.” Lucas says. “This late?” Kristina asks. “Yeah. The news never stops coming in, I need to make sure New Horizons stays on top of it. Don’t worry, I won’t be long.” Lucas says, before walking out.

“Dylan, I can explain.” Bethany says. “Why? So you can lie some more?” Dylan asks. “What exactly do you think is going on?” Zoey questions. “The two of you are meeting in private, you’re talking quietly, its obvious what is going on here. You are having an affair!” Dylan suggests. Zoey begins to crack up laughing. “What’s so funny?” Dylan wonders. “You are, you git! Do you honestly believe I would be so desperate as to have an affair with her? Of all people?” Zoey asks. Bethany glares at Zoey. “Hey!” Bethany says. “Oh don’t take it too personally, love, you just are not my type.” Zoey says. “Am I just supposed to believe you?” Dylan asks. Zoey shrugs. “Believe whatever you’d like, it really has no impact on me one way or another.” Zoey says. “Um, it has an impact on ME!” Bethany points out. “And that concerns me how exactly?” Zoey wonders. “If the two of you aren’t having an affair, then why are you meeting like this?” Dylan asks. “I didn’t want Lucas to see us together. The truth is...I wanted to hire Zoey as my personal assistant.” Bethany lies. “That’s lovely, dear. And who might be paying Zoey’s salary?” Dylan wonders. “You will be, of course. But trust me, she would be worth the money!” Bethany says. Dylan turns towards Zoey. “Thank you for expressing interest in the position, but as of this moment we are no longer hiring. Come on Bethany, lets head back to the party.” Dylan says. Dylan walks out and Bethany turns towards Zoey. “You better get rid of him FAST! I don’t know how much more of him I can take!” Bethany says, before walking out. Zoey sighs. “What have I gotten myself into? These people have all bloody lost the plot.” Zoey says. As Zoey is standing there, Queen Goo quietly emerges from the wall holding the letter opener. However, footsteps can be heard and Queen Goo quietly sneaks back into the passageway. Lucas walks in. “Hey, I was wondering where you disappeared to.” Lucas says. “I needed to get away from the party for a bit. It was getting a wee bit too crowded down there for my taste. What are you doing up here?” Zoey questions. “I was looking for you.” Lucas says. “Any particular reason why?” Zoey asks. “Of course there was.” Lucas says, before pulling Zoey into a passionate kiss! Zoey pulls away. “Lucas, darling, need I remind you that Kristina is right downstairs?” Zoey asks. Lucas shrugs. “Kristina thinks I’m up here making work calls.” Lucas says. “That is a lovely excuse, but it will only help you for so long before Kristina realizes something is going on.” Zoey notes. “I’m not too concerned. I’m more worried about having to keep going on pretending that you and I are just colleagues. Its absolute torture having to go that long without having you in my arms.” Lucas says. “I suggest we do something to remedy that.” Zoey says. Zoey pushes Lucas on to the couch and then climbs on top of him. Queen Goo comes out from the wall and covers her eyes when she sees Lucas and Zoey kissing.

Downstairs, Bethany follows Dylan into the living room. “You haven’t said a word since we left Zoey in the study. Don’t tell me you don’t believe me!” Bethany says. “Why would you hire an assistant? You don’t need an assistant! But then again, you don’t ever need another mistress either, but that never seems to stop you!” Dylan says. “Zoey is straight! At least as far as I know.” Bethany says. “How would you know Zoey enough to know that?” Dylan wonders. Bethany rolls her eyes. “Oh my God, you are being paranoid!” Bethany says. “My concerns are based on your history! They aren’t things I am making up, they are facts!” Dylan argues. Lawrence walks up. “Is there a problem?” Lawrence wonders. “Yes, there is! Your son is a moron!” Bethany shouts, before storming off. “What has her so worked up?” Lawrence asks. “I caught her having a hush hush conversation with Lucas Cambino’s assistant upstairs.” Dylan says. “Do you believe she could be having another affair?” Lawrence wonders. “The thought has crossed my mind.” Dylan says. “I hate repeating myself, but there is an easy way to solve your dilemma.” Lawrence says. “For the last time, I am not going to kill Bethany!” Dylan says. “Oh come on! You can do it and make it look like a complete accident! Just have her trip while walking down the stairs! Or perhaps she could slip while in the shower! With all of the advancements that have been made within the murdering industry over the past few years, the possibilities are endless!” Lawrence exclaims. “You know, we really shouldn’t be discussing this in the middle of a party. Someone might overhear.” Dylan says. “Calm down, no one is listening.” Lawrence says. Daisy walks over to them. “So, I hear the two of you are planning to kill Bethany.” Daisy says. “No, that’s insane!” Dylan claims. “You don’t have to lie to me, I won’t tell anyone.” Daisy says. “Not even your cop girlfriend?” Dylan asks. “I keep secrets from Kaylie all of the time. Kaylie knows that, Kaylie is okay with that. Its what makes our relationship so beautiful! For the first time ever, I can lie and not have to worry about any repercussions!” Daisy exclaims. “Kaylie may draw the line at a murder cover up, not that there is one or ever will be one.” Dylan says. “She might make an exception for her dear brother, or her father. Whoever is going to arrange the murder.” Daisy says. “There will be no murder!” Dylan snaps. “This is incredibly tedious! Daisy my dear, can you please explain to my son why it would be incredibly wise to make it so Bethany slips on a banana peel and flies out in front of a car on a busy street?” Lawrence asks. “If we’re getting rid of Bethany, we don’t necessarily have to kill her. Gaslighting is all the rage these days! I even have a recording of Andre’s voice we could use! Its the same one I used to make that dead bitch Rebecca think she was going crazy.” Daisy says. Lawrence smiles. “That sounds like a lovely idea! You know, its a real shame things didn’t work out between you and my son. Perhaps Kaylie would be willing to share you with Dylan.” Lawrence suggests. “I’m going to pretend I didn’t just hear that.” Dylan says. “Agreed. So, are we in agreement on how to handle Bethany?” Daisy wonders. “I don’t know. As fond as I am of your idea, I’d much prefer a murder.” Lawrence says. “There isn’t going to be a murder! Tonight is going to be a murder free evening!” Dylan tells them.

Upstairs in the study, Lucas and Zoey are lying on the couch together. “I’m pleased to see that our relationship hasn’t lost the adventure aspect of it. It was quite risky, doing this with all those party attendees downstairs, Kristina being among them.” Zoey says. “That’s what made it exciting. It looks like we’re in the clear though and don’t have to worry about anyone catching us.” Lucas says. Kristina barges in. “You PIG!” Kristina shouts. “It appears you spoke a tad too soon.” Zoey notes. “Work calls, huh?” Kristina asks. Lucas points at Zoey. “Zoey is work, she’s my assistant.” Lucas points out. “And was sleeping with the boss a part of the job description?” Kristina wonders. “It wasn’t, but it certainly has improved the workplace.” Zoey says. “I can’t believe this! I KNEW you and Zoey seemed a little too chummy! I wanted to believe that I was just being insecure, that nothing was going on. How stupid of me! I should’ve listened to the voice in my head!” Kristina says. “Uh oh, the poor girl is hearing voices now.” Zoey says. “Oh screw off!” Kristina snaps. Lucas stands up. “Kristina, I’m really, really sorry about this, but…” Lucas begins to say. “I cannot believe you are actually going to give me a but. What kind of but could you possibly have to give me?” Kristina asks. “You betrayed me first, back when you left me for Mark Raymond.” Lucas recalls. “That was seven years ago! And I certainly ended up regretting that one, didn’t I?” Kristina asks. “Who is Mark Raymond?” Zoey questions. “Just some guy Kristina married that ended up kidnapping her at gunpoint at the wedding.” Lucas says. “Huh, pleasant fellow...well perhaps Kristina could go back to him now!” Zoey suggests. “He’s dead. I tackled him off of a cliff and killed him.” Kristina says. “Well that’s kind of hot. I can’t believe you would cheat on such a bad ass, darling. What on earth is the matter with you?” Zoey asks Lucas. “Are you seriously judging me?” Lucas asks. “Oh its just a friendly judge. I still adore you, I’m just baffled you would be unfaithful to someone like Kristina.” Zoey says. “I’m glad you adore Lucas, because as of right now, he is ALL yours! I’m done with him!” Kristina says, before storming out. “Kristina wait!” Lucas calls out. Zoey grabs Lucas by the collar of his shirt. “Oh never mind her, darling. You are all mine now.” Zoey says, before pulling Lucas into a kiss. Queen Goo comes out of the wall. “Well don’t you two make the cutest couple!” Queen Goo says. Lucas and Zoey turn towards Queen Goo and Lucas’ eyes widen. “It can’t be.” Lucas says. “It can.” Queen Goo confirms. “What is it, Lucas? Who’s the old hag?” Zoey wonders. “You, my dear, are in the presence of royalty.” Queen Goo says. “You’re supposed to be dead!” Lucas points out. “I’m well aware. Fortunately my beloved King Beast went the extra mile and resurrected me.” Queen Goo says. “Does any of your family know yet?” Lucas asks. “I haven’t had the pleasure of telling them. I was hoping to see some of them here at the party but it doesn’t appear too many of them made the guest list.” Queen Goo says. “That’s because Andy is dead, Brady is in the nut house, Victor is a drunk, and Julia is in prison.” Lucas says. “Julia?! Who the hell is Julia?! Never mind, I really don’t care. What I do care about is you and your adorable little friend. I am so pleased I got a moment alone with you two.” Queen Goo says. “Do you plan on endorsing us as a couple? Because I’m not interested, I’m not so sure things are going to work out between us.” Zoey reveals. “What? Why not?!” Lucas questions. “It was only fun when we were sneaking around behind other people’s backs! But now that everything is out in the open, I don’t want to be with you! You’re bloody boring!” Zoey says. “You won’t have to worry too much about being with Lucas, my dear.” Queen Goo says. Queen Goo pulls out a letter opener and stabs Lucas in the chest! Zoey lets out a blood curdling scream!

Downstairs, Dylan, Daisy, and Lawrence hear the scream. Virginia, Kaylie, Bethany, and Victor rush over. “Did you hear that?” Daisy asks. “The entire city probably heard it! We’ve gotta go find out what’s going on!” Virginia says.

Upstairs, Zoey kneels down over an unconscious Lucas. “Please Lucas, please wake up…” Zoey begs. “Don’t bother. I stabbed him right in the heart.” Queen Goo says. “You MONSTER! How could you do such an awful thing?!” Zoey wonders. “I have been lying in a grave for the past six years. Do you have any idea how boring that is? I needed to do something to spice up my life! What better way than to go on a killing spree? Speaking of which, I do hope you’re prepared to join Lucas in hell, because you are next!” Queen Goo warns. Zoey stands up and backs away from Queen Goo. “Stay away from me!” Zoey yells. Queen Goo begins approaching Zoey. “That isn’t going to happen.” Queen Goo says. “I screamed! Do you really mean to tell me nobody else heard me?! What is bloody taking them so long to get here?!” Zoey questions. “This is the Stanpatos mansion! Murder happens here all the time, they probably just don’t care! With that being said, I don’t want to be exposed just yet, so I really should make this quick.” Queen Goo says. Queen Goo quickly grabs Zoey and then pushes her right through the window! Zoey can be heard screaming on the way down but her screams eventually stop. Queen Goo looks out the window and sees Zoey lifelessly lying on the patio below. Queen Goo smiles, but when she hears footsteps she retreats back into the wall. Once Queen Goo is out of sight, Kristina comes in and gasps when she finds Lucas. “Lucas!” Kristina yells. Kristina rushes to Lucas’ side. “Can you hear me?” Kristina asks. Dylan, Daisy, Bethany, Kaylie, Victor, Virginia, and Lawrence rush in. “MY CARPET!” Dylan screams, when he sees Lucas bleeding on it. “What happened?!” Virginia asks. “I don’t know! I found him like this!” Kristina says. Kaylie rushes over to the broken window, looks down below, and sees Zoey lying on the patio. “It looks like we have two victims. Zoey Kellers is down there, it doesn’t look like she is alive.” Kaylie reveals. Lawrence turns towards Kristina. “What on earth happened up here?” Lawrence questions. “I came up earlier and I found Lucas and Zoey on the couch together. As it turns out, the two of them were having an affair.” Kristina reveals. “I see where this is going. Lucas and Zoey were having an affair, so you plunged a knife into Lucas and then shoved Zoey out a window.” Bethany assumes. “No! They were both alive when I left them!” Kristina says. “It does seem pretty convenient that Lucas and Zoey both end up dead after you discovered they were having an affair.” Kaylie notes. Dylan sighs. “So much for a murder free evening.” Dylan says. Bethany walks over to the window and looks down at Zoey’s body. Bethany sighs. “Now who is gonna kill him?” Bethany mutters. “What was that?” Kaylie asks. “I...I was asking who was gonna kill it in the costume contest now! You know, since Zoey’s costume was such fire.” Bethany claims. “I’m too drunk for any of this.” Victor complains. “Well then sober up, old boy! It appears we have a murderer on the loose!” Lawrence says. “Not for long, once Kristina is hauled off to jail.” Bethany says. “I did not kill Lucas and Zoey! Yes, I was angry, but I didn’t kill them! I’m not a murderer!” Kristina says. “Mark Raymond would beg to differ.” Bethany says. “We have quite the mystery on our hands, and until we find out who the murderer is, no one can leave this house.” Kaylie says. “Oh that’s a grand idea! There’s a murderer running around, so lets trap everybody in the house with them! Freaking brilliant! I thought you were supposed to be the smart one outta the bunch?!” Virginia asks Kaylie. “I’m not hanging around. I’m gonna pack a bag and get the hell outta here!” Bethany says. “You can’t leave! We haven’t cleared you as a suspect yet!” Kaylie points out. “I was downstairs with the rest of you! The only person up here was Kristina! Do the freaking math!” Bethany shouts, before storming out. “I’ll go talk to her.” Dylan says, before following her out. “Bethany was right. The only person in this house that does not have an alibi is Kristina. That coupled with the fact that Kristina had motive to want both Mr. Cambino and Miss. Kellers dead should be enough reason to arrest her!” Lawrence says. “I understand all of that makes Kristina look guilty, but there isn’t any physical evidence! Before I make any arrests, we need to make sure the killer isn’t someone else.” Kaylie says.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down