QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protector of Argi Episode 13: Crisis in Argi! Part 3

Go down

Protector of Argi Episode 13: Crisis in Argi! Part 3 Empty Protector of Argi Episode 13: Crisis in Argi! Part 3

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:17 pm

*"So, your the one claiming to be my birth mother." Justine says. "It...it isn't a claim! It is the truth!" The woman says. An old man comes out of the other room. "Janet, is this a friend of yours?" The older man asks. "She's our daughter, Leofrick." Janet says. "Your...your Rose!" Leofrick says. "Is that the name I was born with?" Justine asks. "Yes, your mother wanted to name you after her favorite flower!" Leofrick says. "Why did you do it? Why did you abandon me?" Justine asks. "Oh dear, we didn't abandon you. There is so much that you don't know." Janet says. "I know that you apparently gave me up for adoption when I was two months old to protect me. What did I need protecting from?" Justine asks. Janet looks at Leofrick, and he gives a nod of approval. "You...you deserve to know...the truth." Janet says.

*"I cant believe your crazy enough to expect me to bust you out of here. There is no escape!" Abner says. "Well we both know that isn't true. Your brother managed to discover an escape route." Diomedes says. "How did you know?" Abner asks. "He confided in me that he had discovered the road to freedom before he left. Unfortunately, he didn't want to share it with me." Diomedes says. "Montgomery was in here for years before he found that escape route, how do you expect me to find it?" Abner asks. "You're a very resourceful young man, I'm sure you will discover it. If it helps, I may have already discovered it." Diomedes says. "Then how come you need my help?" Abner asks. "Because it is very difficult to get to. The people in here are dangerous and need to be fended off. Your combat skills are quite admirable, which is why I feel that your skills will help us make it to the exit safely." Diomedes says. "And if I refuse to help you?" Abner asks. "Then the village of Argi will crumble." Diomedes says. "I'm going to hate myself in the morning, but...lets go." Abner says. Diomedes smiles. "I thought you would see things from my perspective. Come, lets return to the real world." Diomedes says. "Lead the way." Abner says.

*"I...I don't even know where to begin." Janet says. "The beginning would be a good start." Justine says. "Your father and I were overjoyed when...we discovered that I...that I was pregnant. But, our joy...was short lived when we remembered the reality." Janet says. "What reality?" Justine asks. "We couldn't keep you, it was impossible." Janet says. "Why?" Justine asks. "There is a law in this village. Your supposed to hand your child over to the government when they become three months of...of age." Janet says. "I don't understand, what would the government want with innocent children?" Justine asks. "They raise them and turn them into assassins." Leofrick says!

*Diomedes and Abner come out of the portal. "That was too close." Abner says. "It was to be expected, considering how dangerous the other inhabitants are." Diomedes says. "Now, I held up my end of the bargain, hold up yours! Uplift the curse on Argi." Abner says. All of a sudden, someone knocks Abner out from behind!

*"I'm sorry if my hearing is off, did you just say that the government of this village raises innocent babies to be assassins?!" Justine asks. "I know...I know that this is hard to believe." Janet says. "Hard to believe? Its sick! These poor children don't even have a chance to have a good life because these people poison their minds into thinking that a life of murdering people is normal!" Justine says. "It truly is...horrible, Rose." Janet says. "Do you know anything else about these people?" Justine asks. "No...I'm afraid...I'm afraid I...don't." Janet says. "Janet, please don't strain yourself." Leofrick says. "I...I am...going to...die....anyways, what difference does it make?! I...I am so happy...that you came to say....goodbye, but....you must go!" Janet says. "Why?" Justine asks. "Because these people were more interested in you than any other baby in the village. You had special abilities that no other child had." Leofrick says. "My psychic powers." Justine says. "Right! If they find out that you are alive, they will want to capture you and turn you into what they never could before." Leofrick says. "If they find out I'm alive?" Justine asks. "They don't know that we gave you up for adoption, they think you died. They need to keep thinking that. I don't want them to find you and try to turn you into their own personal killing machine." Leofrick says. "Listen...listen to your....your father." Janet says. All of a sudden, Janet's eyes slowly close. "Janet? Janet? She's...she's gone." Leofrick says. "I'm sorry." Justine says. "Don't be. I knew that she was going to die...I have come to terms with it." Leofrick says as a tear falls down his eye. "Do you need help making funeral arrangements?" Justine asks. "No! Rose, you need to leave now, before they find out that you have returned." Leofrick says. "But-" Before Justine can finish, Leofrick interrupts her. "No buts! When I report Janet's death to the government, you need to be far gone! Please do it for your mother and leave!" Leofrick says. Justine nods and walks out. Leofrick turns around and sees Teivel! "I'm so sorry for your loss. Losing a loved one is always such a terrible tragedy." Teivel says. "Who are you?!" Leofrick asks. "Well someone is desperate for answers." Teivel says. "You didn't answer my question." Leofrick says. "So that was your infamous daughter. She isn't as dead as you have lead everyone to believe." Teivel says. "What are you talking about? That woman wasn't my daughter, she was a friend." Leofrick says. "Your desire to protect her is very touching, but it is useless. We have known for quite sometime that she was alive, we've also known where she was for awhile as well." Teivel says. "Then why haven't you made your move?" Leofrick asks. "We have, several times. Unfortunately, there always seems to be something standing in our way." Teivel says. "I couldn't be happier." Leofrick says. "You know Leofrick, you and your darling wife made a VERY dangerous move when you defied us and led us to believe that Justine had perished." Teivel says. "I would do it again in a heartbeat!" Leofrick says. Teivel chuckles. "Your bravado is admirable, but it is also very foolish. Tell me, have you heard the story of the man who tried to leave the village? If not, let me tell it to you. There was a fool, who thought that he had the power to just do whatever he pleased, so he attempted to leave the village. That was very ignorant of him, wouldn't you say?" Teivel asks. "What is the point of this story?" Leofrick asks. "Do you know what we did to him when we finally got him back?" Teivel asks. "What?" Leofrick asks. "We cut his hand off for his betrayal, or more specifically, I." Teivel whispers. "You wouldn't." Leofrick says. "Your right, I wouldn't. I'm far more original than that. I like to keep things fresh and interesting. So, why don't you be a good boy and say ahh?" Teivel asks. "No!" Leofrick says as he runs to the other side of the room. "Oh Leofrick, please don't make this too difficult! The more you squirm, the more it is going to hurt!" Teivel says. Teivel pins Leofrick to the wall. "HELP!" Leofrick yells. "Come now, Leofrick. It could be a lot worse! I could always kill you like I did your wife." Teivel says. "You lying snake! My wife died of a disease!" Leofrick yells. "No, she died because I poisoned her! And what perfect timing! Isn't today your anniversary? Happy anniversary Leo! Your now a single man free to be with whomever you want! Although, I don't see many woman being interested in a man with no tongue." Teivel says. Teivel takes out a knife. "Say ahh." Teivel says. Teivel puts his knife closer to Leofrick's mouth...

*Abner is sitting in a cell and sighs. Itzal shows up and slides a tray of food into the cell. "Itzal bring Abner dinner!" Itzal says. "Uh, thanks. Say Itzal, do you have any idea how long your boss plans on keeping me here?" Abner asks. "Diomedes tell Itzal he keep you here forever." Itzal says. "Itzal, Diomedes' family put a curse on Argi, making it covered in darkness forever. Without any light, Argi will crumble because all of the crops will die." Abner says. "Even bananas?" Itzal asks. "Even bananas." Abner says. "Itzal love bananas! How could Diomedes do this to Itzal?" Itzal asks. "That's why we need to stop Diomedes! So please let me out!" Abner says. Itzal opens the cell door and lets Abner out. "Thanks Itzal, I owe you." Abner says as he runs off.

*Justine walks back into her parent's house. "Leofrick, I couldn't just leave you like-" Justine stops when she sees Leofrick on the floor! Justine runs over to him. "Leofrick, are you alright?" Justine asks. Leofrick looks up at her. "Your...your tongue, its gone!" Justine says. Leofrick points towards the door. "No, I am not leaving you!" Justine yells. Leofrick waves her away. "Those people did this to you, didn't they?" Justine asks. Leofrick nods. "Don't worry, I'll make them pay for what they did to this family, mark my words! But your coming home with me." Justine says. Leofrick shakes his head. Justine picks him up off of the floor. "Don't worry. No one is going to hurt us." Justine says. She helps Leofrick off the floor and they walk out. Teivel comes out of the other room, cleaning his knife. He smiles.

*Diomedes is sitting on his throne. Abner comes out of nowhere and pushes his sword up against Diomedes' throat. "How did you escape?" Diomedes asks. "I walked out. Uplift the curse!" Abner yells. "I will do no such thing." Diomedes says. "I said do it, or your dead." Abner says. "Your not going to hurt me!" Diomedes says. Abner stabs Diomedes in the arm! Diomedes screams. "Next stab is in your heart! Get rid of the curse!" Abner yells. "I, Diomedes III uplift the curse that was placed by my great, great grandfather on the small village of Argi!" Diomedes says. "Good work, now if I go back to Argi and it is still dark, consider yourself dead." Abner says. Abner walks out.

*Aleta is sitting in Abner's house. Abner walks in. "How did it go with Diomedes?" Aleta asks. "See for yourself." Abner says. Aleta walks outside and sees that the sky is blue again! "Thank you so much!" Aleta says as she hugs Abner. "Don't thank me. Is my sister back yet?" Abner asks. "No. Listen, I'm going to go tell my grandmother the good news. I'll be back soon." Aleta says before leaving. A few moments later, Justine walks in with Leofrick. "Hey Justine, I didn't know you were going to bring hitch hikers home with you." Abner says. "This isn't a hitch hiker, its my father. I needed to bring him here, there are dangerous people after him. After me." Justine says. "Who are these people your talking about?" Abner asks. "I was given up for adoption because a group of people planned on taking me when I was three months old and raising me to become an assassin. My parents made them think I was dead. They found out they lied so they cut my father's tongue out." Justine says. "I'm sorry to hear that dude. What do we know about these people?" Abner asks. "They're the government of Braeden, the village my parents lived in. That's all I know." Justine says. "Do you think they are still a threat?" Abner asks. "If they are, then I am going to destroy them, the same way they destroyed my family." Justine says!

*Teivel is with someone wearing a mask. "I understand you have an update?" The man asks. "I cut his tongue out." Teivel says. The man looks at him. "What? We just wanted him dead." The man says. "Well he isn't dead, he's alive. I thought cutting his tongue out would have much more lasting effects then simply murdering him." Teivel says. "And the girl?" The man asks. "I haven't been able to capture her, but not to worry, she will be ours very soon." Teivel says. "I'll go give your full report to our leader." The man says before leaving. Teivel's face turns to an evil grin.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down