QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 10: Virtual Crisis! Part 2

Go down

Episode 10: Virtual Crisis! Part 2 Empty Episode 10: Virtual Crisis! Part 2

Post by QG Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:35 pm

*Dun Dun and Melvin walk by the camera, and then stop. “Wait!” Dun Dun yells. “Don’t tell me to wait! We have a children’s card game to play!” Melvin yells. “No! Don’t you see, Melvin? There camera!” Dun Dun notes. “So?” Melvin asks. “Dun Dun can talk to camera, and tell followers of Dun Dun who happened in last episode!” Dun Dun says. “You mean WHAT happened in the last episode?” Melvin asks. “Shut up and watch Dun Dun host gud television!” Dun Dun yells. Dun Dun turns towards the camera. “On Total Dun Dun Mania Battle, Previously, lot of stuff happen. Queen Goo, Cop, Justine, and R.J die, and it was funny. Also, hero of story, Dun Dun, discover Marik no Marik, but Melvin, because Dun Dun good detective. Oh, Sam die, too.” Dun Dun says. “He didn’t die.” Melvin points out. “Dun Dun doing recap, SHUT UP!” Dun Dun yells. Dun Dun turns towards the camera, and clears her throat. “While Queen Goo, Cop, Justine, R.J, and Sam being died, other supporting characters doing stuff no one care about. Loan Sharks, Da Suits, plus Yeller and old bald man argue. At same time, nerdy guy with glasses, Dillun, Alonzo, and LaurClaire infiltrate military base. By way, Dun Dun no ship them. Dillun and Alonzo steal helicopter because they kleptos, nerdy guy with glasses sit outside on laptop and play Cat Mario, and LaurClaire discover missile that going to kill Dun Dun and friends. Owie. Will Dun Dun and friends able to stop bad missile that going to kill us all? Will Virtual World eat Dun Dun for Din Din? Is Dun Dun good friend Marik dead? Will Leafy Fan return from grave so Dun Dun kill her again and kill stupid ship DunLeaf? Will Dun Dun ever get single letter fan mail? Will show be cancel because everyone dead? Will Dun Dun be hail as hero for leaving Cherry in trunk so she be killed? Will LaurClaire kiss so loony shippers will SHUT UP?!” Dun Dun asks. “That’s enough questions!” Melvin yells. “QUIET! DUN DUN DOING RECAP, NO MELVIN!” Dun Dun screams. Dun Dun turns towards the camera. “Find out, in all old Total Dun Dun Mania Battle.” Dun Dun says.

*Claire is pacing the control room in Area 551, while Lauren looks on. “What are you doing?” Lauren asks. “Pacing, what does it look like?!” Claire asks. “Nervous?” Lauren asks. “Me? Nervous? Why would I be nervous? Just because a giant missile is about to be fired at us, and we are gonna die for REAL?!” Claire asks. “Well, when you put it like that...” Lauren says. “I hope Dylan and Alonzo get to that cell tower in time.” Claire says. “You’ve gotta trust, Claire.” Lauren says. “Oh yeah, that’s gonna be REAL easy. I worked with Dylan for a lot of years, and I STILL don’t have complete faith in him to pull this off!” Claire says. “He use to be in the WPA, right? One of the things they teach you at the academy is how to fly a helicopter.” Lauren says. “He didn’t even GO to the academy!” Claire notes. “Show off.” Lauren says. “I think...I think I remember him mentioning before that he knew how to fly a plane, so maybe, just MAYBE, he knows how to work a helicopter, too.” Claire says. “Well, whatever the case might be, you should probably let him know about this recent development.” Lauren says. Claire taps on her ear piece. “Dylan, do you hear me?” Claire asks. “What’s up, Claire? You in a jam?” Dylan asks. “If I was, I’d be asking Lauren for help, not you.” Claire says. “What do you need, princess?” Dylan sarcastically asks. “There’s a bit of a problem down here...well, not ACTUALLY down here. More like up there.” Claire says. “How big of a problem?” Dylan asks. “Um...of the colossal variety.” Claire says. Dylan groans. “Do I even wanna know?” Dylan asks. “No, but you probably should, anyway. See, the virtual world hacked into some WPA space colony, where there is a missile sitting. Once the countdown in this control room is up, the missile launches at the earth, and will probably hit the location where our actual bodies are being stored.” Claire says. “Are you sure?” Dylan asks. “Well, I’m not sure about it hitting where we are, but I think that’s probably what’s gonna happen.” Claire says. “How much time is left on the timer?” Dylan asks. Claire turns towards Lauren. “How much time?” Claire asks. “One hour, two minutes.” Lauren says. “One hour, and two minutes.” Claire repeats back to Dylan. “And the timer should stop if we destroy that cell tower?” Dylan asks. “That’s what Lauren said. Do you think you can get there in time?” Claire asks. “Its cutting it pretty close, I think. We’ll see what happens. In the meantime, you and Lauren should probably clear the building.” Dylan says. “Tell Superman that I didn’t need his “words of wisdom” to know to clear the building.” Lauren says. “I’m more of a Batman.” Dylan argues. “You wish.” Claire says.

*In the helicopter, Dylan turns towards Alonzo. “Did you get all that?” Dylan asks. “Getting to Central City before time runs out shouldn’t be a problem.” Alonzo says. “As long as we don’t run into any interference, it shouldn’t be, and I don’t think that’s going to happen.” Dylan says. “Don’t be too sure. This world has unlimited resources at its disposal, anything is possible.” Alonzo notes.

*Outside Area 551, Dave pulls out a deck of cards. “Anybody wanna play some Poker?” Dave asks. “We are in the middle of the virtual apocalypse, and you want to play card games?” Tat asks. “Sure, why not?” Dave asks. “For one, we are more useful if we are attentive to the needs of our friends. They may need our help to stop this world’s mayhem.” Eugene says. “Why should I help them?! What have they ever done for me?!” Dave asks. “For starters, they are currently fighting for your right to continue in this game. Fighting for your life! Do you realize that if our friends fail in their mission, there is an exceedingly good chance that you could end up dead, in real life?” Eugene asks. “Quiet, fear monger! You’re no better than that guy who started those darn 2012 rumors!” Dave yells. “That speculation was started by a Mayan Calendar, not just by one person!” Eugene argues. “Well the Mayans are liars, just like YOU!” Dave yells. Eugene sighs. “Oh my...” Eugene says. “Try being on the same team as him.” Tat says.

*Tom Nook, Michael, Vito, Yeller, and Bo are still in Peaceful Forest together. “You know what else I don’t like about you, Michael? Those sun glasses! How do you expect anybody to take you seriously when you wear those, hm?” Tom Nook asks. “Dere nothing wrong with my sun glasses, and if you tink dere is, maybe YOU the one who need glasses!” Michael says. “And then there is that hat! You think because you wear a hat, that makes you a mob boss? I’ve got news for you, Michael! Its an ugly hat! Go hat shopping with that guy if you want to see what a REAL hat looks like!” Tom Nook says, while pointing at Bo. “Why thank you, kind sir! My selection of hats IS second to none!” Bo notes. “You wanna know what I don’t like, Nook? Dat ugly green sweater vest you wear!” Michael yells. “WHAT?!” Tom Nook angrily asks. “You heard me! DAT UGLY GREEN SWEATER VEST!” Michael repeats, louder. “How dare you say such a horrid thing! I got a perfect rating from Gracie!” Tom Nook claims. “Well dis Gracie have terrible fashion sense!” Michael claims. “You take that back!” Tom Nook yells. Bo notices Yeller pointing a camera towards them. “Son, what on earth are you doing?” Bo asks. “I’m recording them so I can put them on YouTube!” Yeller says. “Son, how could you record these gentlemen, and then suggest that you are going to post it on YouTube? Have some class! If you are going to record this fight, sell the tape on Ebay!” Bo says. “DO YOU WANT TO FIGHT?!” Tom Nook can be heard asking. “Yeah, I wanna fight, you flake!” Michael can be heard yelling. Yeller aims the camera at them. Michael can be seen sitting on Vito’s shoulders, putting his fists up. However, a gunshot interrupts the fight. “Who dat?” Michael asks. Everyone turns, and sees that Bo has been hit! “Oh dear...” Bo mutters, before collapsing to the ground, and despawning. “No, not Dad!” Yeller yells. More shots are fired, but Yeller, Michael, Vito, and Tom Nook manage to avoid being hit. “We gotta fight back! Tom Nook, we gotta put our differences aside if we gonna live!” Michael says. “I agree! Truce?” Tom Nook asks. “Truce!” Michael agrees. They notice that there are several gunmen, hiding behind different trees. “There!” Tom Nook calls out, while pointing. Michael tosses Yeller a pistol. “Alexander, catch!” Michael yells. Yeller catches the gun, and he, Michael, Tom Nook, and Vito take cover. “On da count of three, we start shooting back! 1...2...3!” Michael yells. Michael and Tom Nook then start shooting back at their enemies. As Michael and Tom Nook are in a shootout with the enemies, Vito pulls out a sniper, and aims it at the rival gunmen. Before he can fire a shot, someone punches him! Vito falls to the ground, and sees one of the world’s soldiers standing above him. The soldier reaches for their gun, but Vito kicks their hand! Vito hops back to his feet, and puts his fists up. The soldier throws a punch, but Vito effortlessly blocks it. Vito then kicks the soldier in the stomach, before karate chopping him in the throat! The soldier then drops to the ground, and despawns. Meanwhile, a gunman begins to sneak up behind Yeller, who’s attention is focused on the men Michael and Tom Nook are fighting. The gunman begins to aim his gun at Yeller...he focuses his attention on Yeller’s head...his finger begins to squeeze the trigger...a shot rings out! Yeller turns around, and sees the gunman drop to the ground. He then notices Vito holding a smoking gun. “Thanks for the save.” Yeller says. Vito gives Yeller a thumbs up, before going to help Michael and Tom Nook.

*Dun Dun and Melvin are both standing on top of Pointy Canyon. “I hope you are prepared to meet Zorc.” Melvin says. “Who?” Dun Dun asks. “Never mind! Are you ready to play a children’s card game, or not?” Melvin asks. “How we gonna play? Dun Dun and Melvin no have cards!” Dun Dun notes. “Darn it, you’re right! Now what do we do? Hm...ah ha! I have an idea!” Melvin says. “Pretend Dun Dun win, and let Marik come back?” Dun Dun suggests. “NO! We will simply focus, and duel disks will appear on our arms!” Marik says. “That some bull bleep.” Dun Dun says. “It is NOT! Watch, I’ll do it!” Melvin says. Melvin closes his eyes, and begins to hum. A moment later, a duel disk appears on his arm. “Ah ha! Success!” Melvin announces. Dun Dun closes her eyes. “When you got no place to go, just ask a friend to live with you...” Dun Dun sings to herself. A duel disk appears on Dun Dun’s arm! “YES! DUN DUN MAGICAL GIRL!” Dun Dun gleefully announces. “Are you a believer now?” Melvin asks. “Yes. Dun Dun...Dun Dun sorry for doubting Melvin.” Dun Dun says. “All is forgiven! Now lets hug it out!” Melvin says. “NO!” Dun Dun yells. “FINE! I’LL ENJOY DESTROYING YOU, AND THEN FEEDING YOUR FLESH TO A HUNGRY GARGOYLE!” Melvin yells.

*Lauren and Claire are walking down a corridor in Area 551. “Are we almost out of here, yet?” Claire asks. “You asked me that two seconds ago, Claire.” Lauren notes. “Sorry.” Claire says. Lauren suddenly stops. “Why are we stopping? Did you take a wrong turn?” Claire asks. “I don’t take wrong turns. I hear footsteps.” Lauren says. “From where?” Claire asks. “Eugene, can you access the security footage and find out where those footsteps are coming from?” Lauren asks. “I’m afraid not. The virtual world has turned off the security cameras within Area 551.” Eugene reveals. “Its planning an ambush.” Lauren realizes. “What?” Claire asks. “Keep your gun trained on that door. They’re coming in.” Lauren says. Claire and Lauren both aim their guns at the door. A moment later, it opens, and they both fire! Two men drop down to the ground, after being shot. “Wow, that was easy!” Claire notes. “Almost too easy.” Lauren says. As soon as Lauren says that, both she and Claire are hit over the head, and knocked out!

*Dylan and Alonzo are still flying the helicopter. “How long?” Alonzo asks. “No idea. As long as it takes us to get there?” Dylan says. “That’s not good enough. If we don’t get there before that timer runs out, we are doomed.” Alonzo says. “Then I guess we’ll have to make sure time doesn’t run out before we get there, then.” Dylan says.

*”Did we take care of all of dem?” Michael asks. “Yes, yes, it would appear so.” Tom Nook says. “I doubt those were all of them. This world is just able to spawn bad dudes over and over again! Its like using the cheat bar in The Sims!” Yeller says. “QUIET! If you cant be optimistic, you cant talk!” Tom Nook yells. Another goon comes running out of the trees, but Vito shoots him! Tom Nook falls to his knees, and holds his head. “NOOOOO! WE ARE ALL DOOMED! A COMPUTER IS GOING TO KILL US!” Tom Nook cries. “What happened to being optimistic?” Yeller asks. “I WAS LYING! I’M NOT AN OPTIMIST!” Tom Nook screams. “Oh stop whining you wimp!” Michael says. Tom Nook looks up at Michael. “This is YOUR fault!” Tom Nook yells. “How da heck is dis my fault? I didn’t do nuttin to nobody and you cant prove it!” Michael yells. “I don’t know how it is, but IT IS!” Tom Nook yells. “There goes the truce.” Yeller mutters.

*On top of Pointy Canyon, Dun Dun begins to glow. “What the frig is going on?” Melvin asks. Dun Dun’s hair begins to grow spiky, and turns red, yellow, and black. “Oh no! Not ANOTHER one!” Melvin yells. “Melvin! Dun Dun will not let you continue reign of terror! Dun Dun will beat you, and win Marik’s soul back, for fate of world hang in balance!” Dun Dun yells. “I’m not threatening to destroy the world though...” Melvin notes. “You MUST be STOPPED! MELVIN! YOUR REIGN OF TERROR SHALL END, TODAY! IT TIME TO DUEL!” Dun Dun announces, as she does a dramatic anime pose. A huge grin crosses Melvin’s face. “This is going to be a quick duel.” Melvin says.

*Claire’s eyes begin to slowly open. At first, her vision starts off blurry, and she can only make out shapes. However, as her vision begins to return, she is horrified by what she discovers: Lauren, tied down to a chair, with a bomb strapped to her chest! “Bout time you finally rolled out of bed. I’ve only been calling your name for the last twenty minutes.” Lauren says. “What-what happened to you?!” Claire asks. “Good question. I felt something hit me in the back of the head, and next thing I know, I’m sitting here, in a chair, with a bomb wired to blow this entire compound to kingdom come.” Lauren says. “What do we do?” Claire asks. “While you were unconscious, I got a pretty good view of the door. I can walk you through how to get it open, if those morons actually bothered to lock it.” Lauren says. “And what about you?” Claire asks. “With any luck, I’ll be the only person caught in the blast.” Lauren says. “I cant believe you are actually asking me to leave you here!” Claire says. “I’m not asking. If you want to keep going, you need to get as far away from here as possible, and I want you to keep going.” Lauren says. “I want the same for you.” Claire notes. Lauren looks down at the bomb. “Yeah...I don’t think me walking out of here is in the cards.” Lauren says. “It can be! All I have to do is diffuse the bomb, and then we will both be fine!” Claire says. Claire begins to walk towards Lauren. “What are you doing?!” Lauren asks. “I just told you.” Claire says. “No, you cant diffuse this bomb!” Lauren says. “I can handle it.” Claire claims. “Claire, you’ve said it yourself, several times. You don’t have the same kind of training that I do! One wrong move, and we BOTH blow up!” Lauren says. “That’s a risk I’m going to have to take, I guess.” Claire says. “I already told you, I’ll tell you how to pick the door’s lock, so that you can get out of here, and get as far away from this bomb as possible.” Lauren says. “And then what? I make it out to the mine field, and blow up anyway because I don’t have you helping me?” Claire asks. “Eugene will walk you through the mine field.” Lauren says. “SCREW EUGENE, YOU are going to be the one to help me!” Claire yells. “I cant help you, not tied to this chair, with this bomb strapped on.” Lauren says. “Is there any way that I could just remove the bomb from you?” Claire asks. Lauren shakes her head. “This kind is touch sensitive. If it detects that it is being moved, it’ll detonate, before the timer even goes off.” Lauren says. “Okay, I guess we are gonna have to cut the wires, then, right?” Claire asks. “We aren’t doing anything. You need to go.” Lauren says. “For the last time, I am NOT leaving you!” Claire yells. “I’m not worth it!” Lauren argues back. “What? Of course you are worth it, Lauren! Or...at least you are to me.” Claire says. Lauren’s eyes slightly widen, and her mouth opens a little, when she hears Claire say this. Claire’s face grows more determined. “Do you have a knife?” Claire asks. “Uh...yeah.” Lauren answers. “Give it to me.” Claire says. “That’s not gonna happen.” Lauren says. “Okay.” Claire says. Claire sits on the floor, in front of Lauren. “What are you doing?” Lauren asks. “Waiting for the bomb to kill us both. After all, its just a virtual death, right?” Claire says. “I’m not gonna let you lose over me.” Lauren says. “Well unless you give me the knife so I can cut those wires, I’m going to! Tick tock, Lauren! We’ve only got about fifteen minutes left!” Claire says. “We’ve only got about fifteen seconds left if you cut the wrong wire.” Lauren says. “I’m not going to. Now give me the knife.” Claire orders. Lauren rolls her eyes, and hands Claire the knife. “You are gonna get us both killed.” Lauren mumbles. “Have a little faith. I have a secret weapon.” Claire says. Claire looks at the bomb, and then closes her eyes. “Your secret weapon is a nap? That’s reassuring.” Lauren sarcastically says. Claire opens her eyes. “No, not exactly.” Claire says. Claire takes the knife to one of the wires, and then cuts it! “We aren’t dead.” Lauren realizes. “Nope. Two more wires left.” Claire says. Claire closes her eyes again. “No seriously, what are you doing?” Lauren asks. “Shhh!” Claire hushes her. Lauren lets out an exasperated sigh. Claire opens her eyes once more, and cuts another wire. “Two down, one to go.” Claire says. Claire then cuts the last wire, and the timer on the bomb pauses! “I did it!” Claire happily exclaims. Lauren stares at Claire in shock. “You’re welcome.” Claire says. “How...how did you do that?” Lauren asks. “You remember how I said I had powers?” Claire asks. “Yeah.” Lauren confirms. “Turns out, I haven’t been completely cut off from them. I let them guide me through disarming the bomb.” Claire says. “Well, whatever you did...it saved me.” Lauren notes. “See? I’m not completely useless after all.” Claire says. “I never thought you were useless.” Lauren says. “You didn’t think I would be able to diffuse the bomb.” Claire recalls. “I should’ve known better...enough of this sappy nonsense, help me get out of this chair.” Lauren says. “Is it safe to move the bomb now?” Claire asks. “You completely shut it down, the bomb isn’t a threat anymore.” Lauren confirms.

*At Pointy Canyon, Melvin has a Winged Dragon of Ra hovering in front of him, while Dun Dun has a Kuriboh. Kuriboh’s attack can be seen going up, non stop. Finally, its attack reaches infinity! “How the frig did you do that?!” Melvin asks. “Dun Dun have protagonist power, Melvin! She NEVER lose!” Dun Dun says. Dun Dun looks at Kuriboh. “Now, Kuriboh, use white lightning attack and kill bad Melvin!” Dun Dun orders. Kuriboh charges towards the Winged Dragon of Ra, and bites it in the arm! Winged Dragon of Ra then disappears, and Melvin’s life points drop to 0! “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Melvin screams. “Yes, Melvin! Dun Dun has beaten you! NOW! Bring Marik soul back from where you put it! The fate of the world hang in balance!” Dun Dun says. “For the last time, THE FATE OF THE WORLD IS NOT AT STAKE! YOUR LIFE IS!” Melvin screams. Melvin holds up his millennium rod, and begins charging at Dun Dun. “I’LL KIIIILL YOOOOOU!” Melvin screams, as he runs as Dun Dun. “Wait, this no be! Dun Dun win duel! That mean bad guy turn good, and all well in world, again!” Dun Dun says. “All will be well when your skull is hanging on my wall, next to my father’s!” Melvin yells. Before Melvin reaches Dun Dun, he stops in his tracks when he begins to suffer from a headache. “Give me back my body, you dullard! I’m too sexy to be trapped in my mind!” Marik can be heard saying. “No, no, no, don’t you dare! This is my body! MINE!” Melvin screams. “Melvin, why you talking to yourself?” Dun Dun asks. Melvin’s hair begins to flatten, and the symbol disappears off of his head. “That’ll teach you for taking over MY body!” Marik says. “Marik? That you?” Dun Dun asks. “Yes, Dun Dun, tis I! I have returned!” Marik announces. “Gud, Dun Dun hate that guy.” Dun Dun says. Marik looks around. “Wait, where are Cop and Queen Goo?” Marik asks. “Oh. They dead.” Dun Dun reveals. “Oh...I didn’t like them, anyway! That jerk Cop thought he was better looking than me! The nerve of some people!” Marik says. “It a good thing they dead!” Dun Dun says.

*Lauren and Claire join Eugene, Dave, and Tat on the outskirts of Area 551. “When did they get here?” Lauren asks, referring to Dave and Tat. “Just recently. They cant leave soon enough, especially that chimney obsessed maniac.” Eugene says. “I am NOT obsessed with chimneys! I just happen to love and adore them very much, even having chimney wall paper made for my bedroom! Oh, did I mention my chimney lamp?” Dave asks. “Only about a thousand times.” Tat sarcastically says. “Have you heard from Dylan and Alonzo?” Claire asks Eugene. “No, but I have been keeping track of their location.” Eugene says. “And?” Lauren asks. “They are almost to Central City.” Eugene reveals. “Are they going to make it in time?” Lauren asks. “That remains to be seen. There is only four minutes left before that missile launches from space, probably killing all of us.” Eugene says.

*Alonzo and Dylan are still in the helicopter, when Central City comes into view. “I can see the cell tower! We’ve gotta launch the missile!” Dylan says. “We aren’t close enough.” Alonzo says. Dylan looks behind the helicopter. “We may never be close enough, Alonzo. We’ve got company.” Dylan says. Alonzo looks back, and sees four enemy jets flying behind them. “We don’t have time for games.” Alonzo says. “If we don’t fight those guys off, they are going to kill us before we can destroy that cell tower.” Dylan says. “How are we suppose to fight them off? This chopper has one missile, we cant use it on them.” Alonzo says. “I think I’ve got an idea. Is there a blow torch somewhere in here?” Dylan asks. Alonzo points to behind Dylan’s seat. Dylan picks it up, and creates a hole in the ceiling! “What are you doing?!” Alonzo asks. “Taking care of the problem. Excuse me for a second.” Dylan says, as he hops on top of the helicopter. “If this virtual world can do whatever it wants...two can play at that game.” Dylan says. Dylan launches a fire attack at one of the jets, and destroys it! “Its nice to have my old powers back.” Dylan says. The three remaining jets begin firing back at the helicopter, as Dylan begins launching more fire attacks at the jets. One of the enemy attacks hits the helicopter, nearly knocking Dylan right off! Dylan fires more attacks, and destroys two more jets. “One more to go!” Dylan announces. “Hurry up! We are almost to the cell tower!” Alonzo announces. Dylan fires one more attack, and destroys the last jet! Dylan jumps back into the helicopter. “Mission accomplished. Can we fire the missile now?” Dylan asks. “Gentlemen, sorry to interrupt, but you only have one minute left before that missile from space launches. Please, if you can, act quickly!” Eugene says. “We are close enough to fire.” Alonzo confirms. “Then what are you waiting for?” Dylan asks. Alonzo pulls on the lever to fire the missile, but nothing happens! “Try it again.” Dylan urges him. Alonzo pulls the lever once more, but yet again, nothing happens! “Its not gonna work! That attack from the fighter jet that hit us must’ve busted the missile launcher!” Alonzo suggests. “Alonzo, that cant happen! You heard Eugene! There isn’t much time left before that WPA missile launches, and probably kills all of us...for real!” Dylan says. Alonzo sighs. “We have another option.” Alonzo reveals.

*Eugene is staring at his computer screen. “Thirty six more seconds before the missile launches. We are running out of time.” Eugene says. “What the heck are they doing up there?!” Claire asks. “Alonzo confirmed that they were close enough to the cell tower to fire their own missile. As for why we haven’t heard anything yet, I have no idea.” Eugene says.

*”That plan of yours only has one ending, Alonzo.” Dylan notes. “I know...but its necessary, if we are going to save actual lives.” Alonzo says. “Alonzo, Dylan, what is going on? Have you destroyed the cell tower?” Eugene asks. Alonzo looks over at Dylan, who speaks up. “We are about to.” Dylan confirms. “You’re in?” Alonzo asks. “Its the only way.” Dylan agrees.

*”Eighteen seconds. If they don’t do something immediately, I’m afraid that we are doomed!” Eugene says. “Lets not think like that. There’s still plenty of time.” Claire says.

*Alonzo begins to fly the helicopter directly towards the cell tower. “If this is going to work, we need to hit it in a spot that will destroy the entire cell tower.” Dylan says. “We’ve only got one shot.” Alonzo notes. The helicopter begins to approach the cell tower, faster and faster. “Brace for impact!” Alonzo tells Dylan. Dylan holds onto the helicopter, as it continues on its collision course with the cell tower! Finally, the helicopter crashes into the cell tower! As they both collide with one another, the helicopter explodes, with both Dylan and Alonzo inside, causing the cell tower to explode as well!

*Tom Nook, Michael, Vito, and Yeller hear the explosion. Tom Nook turns towards Michael. “Are you happy now?! WHATEVER SHADY OPERATIONS YOU ARE RUNNING DOWN AT LOW CLASS WATERFRONT BLEW UP THE WORLD!” Tom Nook yells. “If da world blew up, we wouldn’t still be here, ya flake!” Michael snaps back.

*”I’M GONE FOR FIVE MINUTES BECAUSE MY ALTERNATE PERSONALITY TOOK OVER MY BODY, AND NOW, THE FRIGGING WORLD IS ENDING?!” Marik frantically asks. “Dun Dun no even get the chance to rob Sam!” Dun Dun cries.

*”Oh dear, that didn’t sound very good.” Eugene says. “Maybe that was the missile hitting the cell tower.” Tat suggests. Eugene looks at his laptop. “I hope so, because the timer for the missile from space has reached zero.” Eugene reveals. “If that’s the case, and we aren’t dead yet, that must mean the missile from the space colony hasn’t launched!” Claire says. “Not exactly. The missile would still take time to reach its target. For all we know, it could still be on a collision course with us.” Lauren says. “I just hope that explosion wasn’t one of the chimneys I built! That would be TERRIBLE for business!” Dave says. Eugene types a few keys into his laptop. “Good news. The missile from the space colony didn’t launch, which means Dylan and Alonzo must’ve stopped it before it could.” Eugene says. “Does that mean the virtual world has been stopped, too?” Claire asks. “Attention contestants, I’m baaaaaaaaaack!” Sam announces, over the intercom. “That’s the answer to that question.” Lauren says. “Sorry for the inconvenience, virtual worlds can be a real pain in the behind, am I right?” Sam asks. “Pain in the butt? YOUR virtual world nearly got all of us killed, in real life!” Claire yells. “Oops. Good thing it didn’t! Speaking of deaths, we’ve had a lot of people drop over the last few episodes.” Sam says. “What do you mean? Are you telling us you were still filming?!” Tat asks. “OF COURSE I was still filming! I wasn’t about to let some evil AI stop the season in its tracks! Anyway, as I was saying, Queen Goo, Cop, R.J., Justine, Bo, Dylan, and Alonzo have all been eliminated from the game.” Sam says. “Wait, Dylan and Alonzo died? How?!” Claire asks. “Their missile wouldn’t work, so they had to crash the helicopter into the cell tower! Kinda a dumb move if you ask me, but, it did apparently save a bunch of people from certain death...” Sam says. “Speaking of said deaths. I don’t suppose those contestants will be returning to the competition, since their deaths weren’t technically a part of the competition, will they be?” Eugene asks. Sam begins to laugh hysterically. “Did...I miss the joke?” Claire asks. “You guys ARE the joke! What? Do you think we have unlimited episodes? Sorry guys! All deaths are final! Its in your contracts, go and read them again! Anyway, as a reward for saving the world from certain death, you guys get to chill for the rest of the challenge day!” Sam says. Lauren checks her watch. “Its 5:56, the challenge day ends in four minutes!” Lauren notes. “Better relish those four minutes, cause its back to business tomorrow!” Sam says.

Three Hours Later

*Dun Dun and Marik return to Medieval Castle. “We have a castle all to ourselves, now that those losers are gone!” Marik notes. “Gud. Dun Dun royalty, she deserve to live like royalty.” Dun Dun says. “Same, girl.” Marik says.

*Dave and Tat arrive at Central City, and find that a lot of it has been wrecked. “Those hooligans completely wrecked the place!” Dave yells. “Those “hooligans” saved our lives!” Tat notes. “Who cares?! I built chimneys in this city, some of them probably destroyed! If they were still in the game, I’d kill those miscreants myself!” Dave yells. Tat rolls her eyes.

*Eugene meets up with Yeller in Insane Jungle. “Did you have an eventful day?” Eugene asks. “I teamed up with a bunch of mobsters and fought virtual bad guys!” Yeller says. “And I, per usual, sat behind my computer and helped everyone else from afar. So much fun.” Eugene sarcastically says.

*Michael and Vito return to Low Class Waterfront. “Well, Vito, looks like its just you and me, da way it shoulda been since da start!” Michael says. Vito pats Michael on the back. “We don’t have time for da mushy stuff, doe! We gotta start plotting da downfall of dat flake, Tom Nook! He’s just gotta go!” Michael says. Vito nods in agreement.

*Lauren and Claire join Tom Nook outside of his shop, in Peaceful Forest. “I cant believe I lost another teammate! Alonzo was a good soldier...when he wasn’t being a TRAITOR!” Tom Nook yells. “Dude, he never betrayed you.” Claire says. “That is what a comrade of Alonzo and Michael’s WOULD say! I’ve got my eyes on you two! So don’t you dare try anything, for I will be sleeping with my knife tonight!” Tom Nook announces, before going into the shop. “If friendly fire was enabled, I would’ve killed him the second we were put on his team.” Lauren says. “If only you could’ve. Well, I’m gonna turn in, now. Its been a LONG day.” Claire says. Claire begins walking towards the shop. “Hold up.” Lauren says. Claire turns back towards Lauren. “What’s up?” Claire asks. “Thanks...for saving my life. I know that I wouldn’t have actually died from that bomb, but it still means something to me that you helped me out.” Lauren says. Claire smiles. “You would’ve done the same for me. Sweet dreams.” Claire tells her, before heading into the shop. “Sweet dreams...” Lauren mutters after Claire, once she is no longer in sight.

*Sam is sitting in the control room. “Wow, what an exciting two episodes! Am I right? Well, now that Queen Goo, Cop, Justine, R.J, Bo, Alonzo, and Dylan are gone, 11 players out of 40 remain! Who will get the boot next time? Find out, in the next episode of Total...Yeller...Mania...Battle!” Sam says. Sam turns towards the monitor. “Alright, lets watch today’s episode in review...” Sam says. Sam turns on the episode, and sees Dun Dun giving the recap at the beginning of the episode! “What’s this?!” Sam angrily asks. Dun Dun turns towards the camera. “Find out, in all old Total Dun Dun Mania Battle.” Dun Dun says. Sam lets out an agonizing scream. “DUN DUN!” Sam yells.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down