QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 09: Virtual Crisis! Part 1

Go down

Episode 09: Virtual Crisis! Part 1 Empty Episode 09: Virtual Crisis! Part 1

Post by QG Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:32 pm

*Dylan is looking at his watch. “Da heck you doin?” Michael asks. “Have you guys noticed what time it is?” Dylan asks. Vito shakes his head. “Its 10:02 AM. How come Sam hasn’t announced that the game for the day has started yet?” Dylan asks. “Maybe he giving us da day off!” Michael suggests. “Yeah right. All that guy cares about is the money, and this competition is making him loads. Maybe we should check in with the other competitors.” Dylan says. “Oh no! I don’t tink so! I’m not in da mood to talk to dat flake Tom Nook today!” Michael says. “Will you forget about your wannabe mob war for five seconds?” Dylan asks. “Who da heck are you talkin to? You listen up, bub, just cause you are on da team, don’t mean you ain’t expendable!” Michael says. All of a sudden, Sam floats down the ceiling. “What da heck?” Michael asks. “You can go through walls now?!” A shocked Dylan asks. “Yeah...no. I’m not really here, guys. This is a hologram.” Sam says. “What’s going on? Why hasn’t the game started yet?” Dylan asks. “I’ll explain it all, but you need to head to Peaceful Forest.” Sam says. “Wait a sec, dat where Da Loan Sharks hang out!” Michael protests. “Just do it, Michael!” Sam says, before fading away…

*Lauren is outside Tom Nook’s shop in Peaceful Forest, sitting on the ground, and cleaning her gun, when Claire limps out of the shop. “You can walk.” Lauren notes. “I’m trying to.” Claire says. “Don’t push yourself too hard. Otherwise, you’ll end up back on the ground with two unusable legs.” Lauren says. “Thanks for the warning, I’ve got this.” Claire says. Right after she says this, Claire’s leg gives out, and she begins to fall! Lauren drops her gun, and runs over to Claire, catching her before she hits the ground. “You okay?” Lauren asks. “Never better! My leg fell asleep.” Claire claims. “Right, sure it did.” Lauren says. “I’m not weak or anything!” Claire says. “I didn’t say you were, gunshot wounds are a real pain in the-” Before Lauren finishes, Tom Nook comes out, yawning. “My, my, what a lovely day it is! What time is it?” Tom Nook asks. “11 AM.” Lauren answers. “Oh, that late? I should go back to sleep, then!” Tom Nook says. Tom Nook goes to go back into his shop, but Alonzo comes out. “What’s going on?!” A frustrated Alonzo asks. “Uh...you think you can elaborate on that?” Claire asks. “Why hasn’t the game started yet?! Sam should’ve given us the okay TWO HOURS ago!” Alonzo notes. “No idea. All I know is that I could use the R and R.” Claire says. “Did you not get that last time when you sat on your butt all day and contributed NOTHING?!” Tom Nook asks. “I couldn’t even WALK!” Claire protests. “You could’ve crawled, you BABY!” Tom Nook yells. All of a sudden, Da Suits emerge from the bushes, and Tom Nook lets out a blood curdling scream. “See, I knew dat dis was a bad idea.” Michael says. “Just a reminder to you beasts, but Sam has not yet given us the okay to kill, so if you shoot me, or any of my fellow teammates, you shall be disqualified! Oh what am I saying? Of course you will not shoot my fellow teammates, for they are working with YOU!” Tom Nook yells. “Claire, long time no see.” Dylan says. “Dylan, you are still in the game! I figured you would’ve been one of the first to go.” Claire says. Dylan notices Claire’s bandaged leg. “Looks like someone got you good. Who got that honor?” Dylan asks. “Mun Mun.” Claire says, under her breath. “Did...did you just say Mun Mun? Those idiots actually shot you?” Dylan asks. “Hence the fact that she isn’t dead.” Lauren notes. “Maybe they wouldn’t have hit me at all if you had ever bothered to teach me some of your so called skills back when we use to work together!” Claire tells Dylan. “I figured you didn’t need to know how to use a fire arm, you know, with the whole psychic power thing you had going on.” Dylan says. “What are you guys doing here?” Lauren asks. “Da host told us to come here!” Michael says. “Why would Sam ask you to come here?” Lauren asks. “He said he would explain it soon.” Dylan says. Yeller and Eugene appear from the bushes. “Maxine, is that you?” Eugene asks. “Who the heck is Maxine?” Claire asks. “Uh...that’s me.” Lauren answers. “How many names do you have?” Claire asks. “I told you that I had to change my name.” Lauren notes. “I am ever so thrilled to see you again!” Eugene tells Lauren. “Good to see you, too, Gene. How you holding up?” Lauren asks. “I’d be doing much better if my only remaining teammate was a tad...smarter.” Eugene says. “Alexander, what are you doin here?” Michael asks. “Well, I was enjoying the first day off we’ve ever had, when some hologram of Sam descended from the heavens, and told us to come here!” Yeller says. “Why is Sam trying to get us all together?” Lauren wonders. “We aren’t all here, yet. I think we are still missing Chimney Sweepers, The Gentlemens, and SWAT team.” Dylan says. Dave and Tat appear. “Sorry for the delay, everyone! I was finishing up a job!” Dave says. “A...job?” Claire asks. “This IDIOT had us installing a chimney on a pyramid in Scorching Desert!” Tat says. “Mummies deserve chimneys, too, Tat!” Dave argues. “You guys got that hologram of Sam, too?” Yeller asks. “Yes! The nerve of him! I’m trying to make an honest living for myself with my trusty assistant, and he has the GALL to interrupt us and tell us to come here!” Dave says. “Have you forgotten that we aren’t here to fix chimneys?” Tat asks. “Chimneys ALWAYS take top priority! Don’t you EVER forget that, assistant Matt!” Dave says. “Its Tat.” An annoyed Tat corrects him. Bo, Justine, and R.J then arrive on the scene. “Finally! We have found the correct location!” Bo says. “After you finally decided to listen to MY directions!” Justine notes. “I see we aren’t alone.” R.J notes. “Its them! Those monsters killed Jeannie, Pecky, and poor Puppy!” Dave yells. “You didn’t even LIKE Puppy!” Tat reminds him. “That’s a lie! Puppy was my favorite teammate! I always liked him better than you!” Dave claims. “Us slaughtering your team was strictly business. Just be happy that you are still alive.” R.J says. “Any sign of Sam?” Yeller asks. “Not unless you count the hologram we were visited by. By the way, it is absolutely splendid to see you again, son! Are you having a good time?” Bo asks. “Oh yeah, Dad. I’m having a BLAST.” Yeller sarcastically says. Finally, hologram Sam comes down from the sky, and lands in the middle of everyone. “Okay, cast! Is everyone here?” Sam asks. “Actually, I think we are missing a few people.” Yeller says.

*Dun Dun, Cop, and Queen Goo are all sitting around the dining room table in Medieval Castle. “What a great lunch!” Cop says. “Dun Dun could eat like this forever!” Dun Dun says. “Shouldn’t we be going to Peaceful Forest like Sam told us to?” Queen Goo asks. “Come on, like he actually wanted us for anything important! Its probably nothing.” Cop says. Dun Dun looks around. “Where Marik?” Dun Dun asks. “Don’t know. I haven’t seen the guy all morning.” Cop says. “Well you are a cop, darling! Cant you figure out where he went?” Queen Goo asks. “I’m busy!” Cop says.

*On the roof of Medieval Castle, Melvin is standing at the edge, looking at all of the land. “What a good day to murder a bunch of innocent civilians! Such a shame that I am confined to this ridiculous virtual world when I could be out there in the real world, slaughtering real and important people!” Melvin says. “Marik? Are you up here?” Dun Dun can be heard calling. “Who the bleep is that?” Melvin wonders. Melvin turns around, and sees Dun Dun. “Marik, why you change you hair?” Dun Dun asks. “Uh, well...because shut up.” Melvin says. Melvin realizes what he just said. “Crap! That’s not something Marik says!” Melvin realizes. “You talk in first person now too?” Dun Dun asks. “Uh...its third person. Anyway, what do you want?” Melvin asks. “Cop and Queen Goo want to go to Forest of Peaceful to see bald man!” Dun Dun says. “Why would they want to do a thing like that?” Melvin asks. Dun Dun shrugs. “Fine, we’ll go! With any luck, we’ll come across some other players. I’m in the mood to “hug” someone.” Melvin says. “Marik, Dun Dun hug you!” Dun Dun says. “Once you outlive your usefulness, I’ll be happy to hug you.” Melvin says, under his breath.

*”Forget about SWAT team, we don’t have time for them!” Sam yells. “You sound kinda panicky. You alright, Sam?” Yeller asks. “Maybe he cant afford to glue those two pieces of hair to his head anymore.” Claire jokes. “This isn’t funny! Your LIVES are in danger! I mean, that would be funny, if it didn’t mean I could be facing lawsuits.” Sam says. “How are our lives in danger? What’s going on?” Alonzo asks. “I’m here as a hologram because its the only way I could contact you guys. I lost my admin access to the world!” Sam says. “Someone should’ve clicked on “remember password.” Claire whispers to Lauren. “Somehow, I don’t see how you losing your password equates to our lives being in danger.” Eugene says. “Well maybe if you people would let me FINISH! Here’s the deal, after the game ended last night, these alarms started going off at headquarters. A second later, I saw on the monitor some bright light flying from Area 551, and hitting a cell tower in Central City.” Sam says. “So Central City blows up! Who cares? We are still standing!” Tom Nook notes. “You aren’t listening to me! That wasn’t some meteor flying through the sky, it was a virus, and its using that cell tower to transmit it through the world.” Sam says. “Who created the virus? Do you have any clue?” Eugene asks. “This is where it gets kinda tricky...the virtual world created the virus.” Sam reveals. “Why would your virtual world want to destroy itself, Sam?” Dylan asks. “It doesn’t. It wants to destroy you guys. What that virus did was give the world complete power over itself, and right about now, it probably has an army of really bad dudes with guns coming after you.” Sam says. “Oh no! What if they knock down my chimneys?” Dave asks. “Why don’t we just kill these guys, and be done with it?” Lauren asks. “Because its not that simple, Lauren! They’ll just respawn!” Sam says. “So why don’t you simplify it for us? How exactly are we to stop this dreadful virus, so that we may continue on with the game?” Bo asks. “That world only has free reign over itself because of the virus, and the virus is only operational because its using the cell tower to spread itself. If that cell tower is destroyed, the virus will be neutralized.” Sam says. “I love how your glossing over HOW to destroy the tower. We have a crazy AI trying to bump all of us off, and you are still trying to build suspense for the ratings.” Lauren notes. “I was gonna get to that! There is a helicopter in Area 551, equipped with a missile launcher. Steal that helicopter, fly it to Central City, and take out the cell tower.” Sam says. “Are you forgetting the part where you told us Area 551 is the most dangerous area in the whole world?” Tat asks. “Poor Kooky had to learn that the hard way.” Bo notes. “Getting into Area 551 is gonna be tricky. The hardest part will be getting past the mine field without going boom. But, I’m sure resourceful people like yourselves will be able to get in.” Sam says. “What about inside the building?” Alonzo asks. “Inside the building...inside the building…oh right! There are probably just a couple hundred armed guards, lasers, and iris scanners on the doors.” Sam says. “That sounds positively horrendous.” Eugene says. “I said its what you have to do, I never said it was gonna be easy. Anyway, I should probably go now...let me know when you guys save the world!” Sam says, before fading away. “What are we suppose to do now?” Dylan asks. “What we were told. What do you think?” Lauren asks. “Infiltrating Area 551 sounds somewhat more dangerous than I am comfortable with. Perhaps I would be best suited on the outskirts of the fortress, providing text support.” Eugene says. “Besides getting in the way, that’s about the only thing you are good at.” Yeller says. “”How do we get to Area 551, hm?” Tom Nook asks. “I stole a car after Claire was shot, we’ll drive there in that.” Lauren says. “There are only five seats, though.” Claire notes. “Five is enough. Dylan, Claire, Alonzo, Gene, you guys get to ride in the car.” Lauren announces. “I understand Alonzo and you, because you guys are good with guns. I even understand Eugene, because he’s good with computers, but why the heck is Claire coming?” Dylan asks. “To keep me from shooting you.” Lauren says. “Actually, you might have to keep ME from shooting him.” Claire says. “Wait, what about me? I am the captain of your team! Do I not deserve a ride?!” Tom Nook angrily asks. “No.” Lauren tells him, before getting in the driver’s seat of the car. Alonzo, Dylan, Claire, and Eugene then get in, and drive off. “I cant believe Dylan just left me here! Dat guy such a joke!” Michael says. “I cant believe they left me here with YOU!” Tom Nook angrily yells. “You got something to say, punk? SAY IT TO VITO’S FISTS!” Michael yells, as Vito puts his fists up. “Perhaps we should begin walking towards Area 551, so we may provide assistance if necessary.” Bo says. “By the time we get there, the conflict will be over!” R.J argues. “Oh believe me, R.J, the walk will be much less treacherous than the torture we will have to endure at the hands of these two.” Bo says, before he, R.J, and Justine walk off. “We should head to Area 551, too.” Tat says. “Are you insane? We have work to do!” Dave says. “You CANNOT be serious!” Tat yells. “I certainly am! Chimneys are in need of cleaning the most during a crisis! Come! We have homes to save!” Dave says, before walking off. Tat reluctantly follows, leaving just Michael, Vito, Tom Nook, and Yeller in Peaceful Forest.

*Melvin, Dun Dun, Cop, and Queen Goo are walking through Rotting Cemetery. “Ah, the fresh smell of decaying cadavres in the morning!” Melvin says. “Uh...is Marik feeling okay? He looks kinda...different.” Cop says. “Marik fine! Aren’t you, Marik?” Dun Dun asks. “Never better, grim reaper bait!” Melvin says. “See? Marik good man!” Dun Dun says. “You know, I think we took a wrong turn. This doesn’t look like Peaceful Forest.” Queen Goo says. “Old woman! Are you stupid? This Peaceful Forest! Cop, tell her!” Dun Dun says. “Don’t you address my Coppy! He’s too good to be associating with the likes of you!” Queen Goo says. “First thing you’ve said that we’ve ever agreed on.” Cop notes. “Well at least Dun Dun no old enough to be George Washington great grandma!” Dun Dun yells. Queen Goo gasps, and slaps Dun Dun! “You no do that! Only Dun Dun allowed to hit people!” Dun Dun yells, as she slaps Queen Goo back. The two then begin continuously slapping each other. “Hey, hey now! Stop that! I should be the one hurting you two!” Melvin yells. “What?” Cop asks. “Nothing.” Melvin answers. “Stop hitting me you lunatic!” Queen Goo yells. “You start it!” Dun Dun yells back. A shot rings out, and Queen Goo drops to the ground! Queen Goo then despawns. “Dun Dun! You killed her!” Cop yells. “Dun Dun no do that! She innocent!” Dun Dun says. Cop notices five figures standing in the shadows. “Who are they?” Cop asks. Another shot is fired, and Cop is hit! Cop drops to the ground, and despawns. “EVERY DUN DUN FOR THEMSELVES!” Dun Dun yells, as she begins to run. The five shadowy figures all begin firing at Dun Dun. “Oh no you don’t! If anyone is going to kill this hostage, it shall be me!” Melvin yells. Melvin raises the millennium rod, and uses it to send the bullets back at the shadowy figures! They all then drop to the ground. “Run!” Melvin orders Dun Dun, as the two run off.

*Lauren, Claire, Dylan, Alonzo, and Eugene are all staring at Area 551. “So, any idea how we are suppose to get in there?” Claire asks. Claire turns towards Lauren. “Lauren? You were a secret agent, didn’t they give a class on how not to go boom when walking on a mine field?” Claire asks. “I must’ve skipped that one.” Lauren sarcastically responds. “Fortunately, you wouldn’t have had to take it. Using a very complex computer program, I have managed to pinpoint the exact location of each of the land mines.” Eugene says. “That’s all well and good, but didn’t you say you are staying here? How does that help the people going across the mine field?” Dylan asks. Eugene holds up a small ear piece. “Ear piece, Detective. I will feed all of you directions, via these ear pieces. However, you need to be extremely careful. You must follow my instructions precisely as I give them, or it is very likely that you will end up stepping on a land mine, and blowing every single one of you to bits, therefore, dooming the rest of us!” Eugene says. “I can handle that.” Lauren says. “I shouldn’t have any problem.” Dylan adds. “I’ve walked through worse.” Alonzo notes. Lauren looks at Claire. “What?” Claire asks. “This is the part where you say that we shouldn’t have to worry about you, that you should be fine.” Lauren says. “You shouldn’t have to worry about me, I’ll be fine.” Claire repeats. Lauren sighs. “I don’t believe you.” Lauren says. “Sorry, but I’m not a trained professional like you guys!” Claire notes. Lauren holds out her hand. “Hold my hand, don’t let go, and do NOT step anywhere that I don’t step. We clear?” Lauren asks. Claire grabs Lauren’s hand. “Yeah, crystal.” Claire says. “I highly recommend you go inside now.” Eugene tells them. Lauren, Claire, Dylan, and Alonzo begin walking towards the mine field, with Lauren in front. “Maxine, I am going to need you to walk five feet forward.” Eugene tells her. “Five feet, got it.” Lauren says. The four walk the five feet, and then stop. “Now, take a right, and walk two feet.” Eugene says. They once again follow Eugene’s instructions. “Now what?” Dylan asks. “Now, I’m going to need you to turn left, and walk seven feet.” Eugene says. As they are walking, Claire’s leg once again gives out on her, and she nearly falls! Lauren catches her. “That was a close one, I almost fell onto one of the mines.” Claire notes. “Do you need help walking?” Lauren asks. “I’m fine. I can take care of myself.” Claire tells her. “If you say so.” Lauren responds. “Everyone, may I please have your attention. I am going to need you to take another left, and walk three feet.” Eugene says. The four walk the three feet. “You should be in the clear now, just as long as you walk straight towards the door.” Eugene says. “Finally.” Claire says. The four contestants run up to the front door of the base, and find an iris scanner next to it. “There’s an iris scanner on the front door.” Alonzo relays to Eugene. “That won’t be a problem. I am going to need the four of you to send me a picture of your eyes. That way, I can upload them onto the database, so every iris scanner in the building will recognize your eyes. Do any of you have a camera of some sorts, capable of sending photos to another device?” Eugene asks. “I do!” Claire answers, as she pulls out her phone. A few moments later, Eugene receives an email on his laptop. “I’ve received the photographs. I’m hacking into the fortresses database right now.” Eugene says. “Can you hack a little faster?” Dylan asks. “Why Detective, do you have a prior engagement you need to attend to?” Eugene asks. “Not exactly.” Dylan responds. “I didn’t think so..okay, I’ve hacked into the database, the photographs have been uploaded. One of you try the iris scanner, to see if you can enter the building.” Eugene says. Lauren walks up to the iris scanner, and it begins to scan her eye. The light under the scanner changes from red to green, and the door opens. “It worked, Gene.” Lauren tells him. “Excellent. I’ll monitor the situation from out here. Let me know if you need anymore technical assistance.” Eugene says. “You think you can get us a floor plan?” Dylan asks. “I already have one on my computer. I’ll send it to Claire’s phone.” Eugene says. Claire receives the floor plan. “Got it.” Claire tells Eugene. “Would you look at that? Finally making yourself useful.” Dylan jokes. “Its a shame you cant say the same thing.” Claire responds. A guard comes around the corner, and pulls out his gun. Lauren casually pulls hers, and shoots him in the stomach. “Someone’s gonna have a tummy ache when they wake up.” Lauren says. The guard despawns. “Oops. Guess they won’t be waking up at all.” Lauren says. “Lets keep going.” Alonzo says. “Not so fast!” A familiar voice says. Dylan, Claire, Lauren, and Alonzo all turn towards the voice. “It cant be.” Dylan says. “What’s he doing here?” Lauren wonders. The person steps out of the shadows, and is revealed to be The Master!

*Bo, R.J, and Justine are walking through Insane Jungle. “I think we might’ve taken a wrong turn.” R.J says. “We didn’t take a bloody wrong turn, you bloody moron! I know where we are bloody GOING!” Bo yells. “Geeze, someone’s in a grumpy mood.” Justine notes. “I’m so terribly sorry. The pressure of this game, is...its getting to me, and I simply cant take it anymore!” Bo yells, before he bursts into tears. “So weak and pathetic. I propose we leave him here for the lions to dine on.” R.J says. “We cant do that! Bo isn’t just a teammate, he’s our leader! It would be wrong to just throw him aside!” Justine says. “And by keeping him alive, we are slowing ourselves down!” R.J says. “We are going to be fine!” Justine says. As soon as Justine says that, a shot rings out, and Justine is shot in the head! Justine drops to the ground, and despawns. Nearby, a sniper up in a tree fires another shot, this time at R.J! R.J is hit, and he also despawns! “Oh no! Oh no! I cant die! I don’t want to die!” Bo yells, before running off. The sniper continues to fire shots at Bo, but misses every time, because of how fast Bo is going.

*The Master smiles at Dylan, Lauren, Claire, and Alonzo. “Well, it would appear as if I arrived just in time for the festivities. Mr. Stanpatos, Agent Bates, its lovely to see the both of you again.” The Master says. “You know him?” Dylan asks Lauren. “We’ve met. Last I heard, he was locked up.” Lauren says. “Last I heard, he was hiding in a hole in some third world country.” Dylan says. “To be perfectly honest with the two of you, I’m not actually here. You see, you are not physically in this world. Your minds are, which is how I’m able to exist.” The Master says. “It tapped into our memories.” Lauren realizes. “Its good to see that your skills of deduction are as sharp as ever, Agent Bates. Yes, yours and Dylan’s memories of me have helped create a virtual counterpart of the real ‘The Master’. That, being me, of course.” The Master says. “I don’t suppose you are just as problematic as the real one, are you?” Dylan asks. Lauren points her gun at The Master. “I’m not going to fine out. You being virtual makes killing you in cold blood a lot easier.” She tells The Master. “Always so trigger happy, aren’t you? Unfortunately, you won’t have the opportunity to shoot me.” The Master says, as two guards carrying guns come in. “What is the point of any of this?! We are in the middle of something!” Claire yells. “Yes, I know! You four are searching for a helicopter equipped with a missile launcher, intending on destroying the Cell Tower in Central City. Now, as fun as that sounds, I’m afraid I cant let you do that.” The Master says. “Ah, I see. So you’re the gate keeper that the virtual world created to protect its toy.” Lauren assumes. “I suppose gate keeper is a word that you can apply to me. Its a good thing though that I have an actual reason to want to see you dead, otherwise, I may just hesitate. Fortunately, that isn’t the case here.” The Master says. The Master points his gun at Dylan. “You murdered my father in cold blood.” The Master notes. “It makes me angry when people kidnap my family to get to me, and that’s exactly what The Evil Force did. Besides, he was getting old anyway.” Dylan says. The Master turns his gun towards Lauren. “And you left me in a prison to rot.” The Master notes. “You shouldn’t have been pushing dope.” Lauren says. “So, that begs the question, who do I kill first? The man who shot my father after I went through a great deal of trouble to resurrect him? Or the woman who sent me to prison?” The Master asks. “Do you want my expert opinion?” Lauren asks. The Master turns towards her. Lauren points at Dylan. “I think you should shoot him.” Lauren says. “You cant even bother to offer to sacrifice yourself like most people would?” Dylan asks. “Its just a virtual death, don’t be such a baby.” Lauren tells him. The Master points his gun at Dylan. “You know what? She’s absolutely right. I SHOULD shoot you! It infuriates me thinking of my father’s frail state when you murdered him!” The Master yells. “He didn’t seem so frail when he was holding a gun to me, or kidnapping people I cared about.” Dylan says. “Can you PLEASE just shoot SOMEONE or shut up? I’m tired of listening to you!” Claire yells. The Master points his gun at Claire. “Well if that’s the case, I might as well start with you! After all, I have PLENTY of bullets to go around!” The Master says. “Bad idea, Cesar.” Lauren says. “What are you talking about?” The Master asks. All of a sudden, alarms start going off in the building. This distracts The Master and his men long enough for Lauren to pull out her gun, and then shoot The Master’s guards! She then points her gun at The Master. “You aren’t going to shoot an unarmed-” Before The Master finishes, Lauren shoots him between his eyes! “Is everyone in one piece?” Eugene asks. “So far.” Alonzo says. “I was aware of the situation, so I thought that you could use a distraction.” Eugene says. “The alarms were your handy work? Nice job.” Dylan says. “You can thank me later, Detective. The four of you still have a very important job to handle.” Eugene says. “Where’s the helicopter?” Lauren asks. “I’m afraid I don’t know.” Eugene says. “How don’t you know? You have a floor plan!” Claire notes. “Unfortunately, Claire, the floor plan does not tell me the location of every object within the building.” Eugene says. “We’re gonna have to split up. Claire, you are with me. Dylan and Alonzo, you’re on your own.” Lauren says. “I prefer it that way.” Alonzo says, before walking off. “Let me know if you two find anything.” Dylan tells Lauren and Claire. “Right back at you.” Lauren says. Dylan then follows Alonzo. “Come on, we have work to do.” Lauren tells Claire.

*Yeller and Vito are standing on the sidelines together. “So...see any good movies lately?” Yeller asks. Vito shakes his head. “Okay, that’s fine...nice weather we’re having here, isn’t it?” Yeller asks. Vito shakes his head. “Um, alright...do you have any favorite celebrities?” Yeller asks. Vito shakes his head. “Do you have ANYTHING positive to say about the world or the people in it?!” An annoyed Yeller asks. Vito shakes his head, and Yeller sighs. Nearby, Tom Nook and Michael are arguing. “I don’t care if we are in the middle of the cyber apocalypse, I refuse to allow you to spend it HERE!” Tom Nook yells. “You don’t own da world!” Michael argues. “No, but I own this property! I even have the deed to prove it!” Tom Nook claims. “Oh yeah? Show it to me!” Michael says. Tom Nook pulls out a piece of paper, and hands it to Michael. “Dis ain’t no deed to no house! You wrote dis yourself with a purple crayon!” Michael yells. “It...was...VIOLET!” Tom Nook screams. All of a sudden, a blood curdling scream can be heard coming from the woods. Bo comes running out of the forest, and rejoins Michael, Vito, Tom Nook, and Yeller. “Dad, what happened?” Yeller asks. “Both Justine and R.J were murdered in cold blood!” Bo announces. “Okay, I don’t particularly care that R.J is dead because the guy was an awful human being, but how’d it happen?” Yeller asks. “I don’t know, dear son. It all happened rather quickly. As soon as the gunfire began, I ran for the hills, I’m afraid! I hadn’t a choice!” Bo notes. “Wait just a moment! I see what is going on here! The virtual aliens sent you to kill me!” Tom Nook accuses Bo. “What the devil are you talking about?” Bo asks. “What kind of fool do you take me for?! I know that you are all out to get me! I KNOW THE TRUTH! Its all a conspiracy!” Tom Nook screams. “Is he always like this?” Yeller asks. “Dat flake has been on edge ever since my team took out three of his teammates.” Michael says. “Diamond, Pearl, and Disk DID NOT deserve to die! Okay, maybe Disk did, but not the others! I will get my revenge on you, Michael! I vow that!” Tom Nook yells. “Shut da heck up ya loon.” Michael says.

*Melvin and Dun Dun are walking through Unstable Mine. “Dun Dun no believe that Cop and Queen Poo dead!” Dun Dun says. “Oh don’t worry, everyone dies eventually. Besides, if those guys didn’t kill them, I was going to.” Melvin says. “Marik, you acting kinda funny...are you mad at Dun Dun?” Dun Dun asks. “No, no, not mad! I’m just going to murder you in your sleep! Don’t take it personally, its just what I do. Now, would you prefer to have your head cut off with a chainsaw? Or maybe you’d rather I bash in your head with a clothing iron?” Melvin asks. “Marik would NEVER speak that way to Dun Dun! We no smart, but he no maniac! And you NO MARIK!” Dun Dun yells. “Of course I’m not Marik, you idiot! Doesn’t the spiky hair make it obvious?” Melvin asks. “Dun Dun no look at Marik ever.” Dun Dun says. “What about the change in voice?” Melvin asks. “Dun Dun no listen to Marik ever.” Dun Dun says. “Oh...well why the frig did he hang around you then?!” Melvin asks. “Dun Dun no know, but what Dun Dun know is that you gonna give Marik back!” Dun Dun yells. “And if I don’t, what are you gonna do about it, shorty?” Melvin asks. “Dun Dun gonna hide your hair gel, so you hair no spike no more!” Dun Dun threatens. “What? NO! YOU CANT!” Melvin yells. “Then you better give Dun Dun mun mun...she mean Marik! No mun mun, Marik!” Dun Dun says. “I’ll give you Marik back, but you must do one thing first.” Melvin says. “Dun Dun no paying IRS! Marik no worth THAT much!” Dun Dun says. “No, not that. If you ever hope to see your friend again, you must beat me at a children’s card game!” Melvin announces. “What.” Dun Dun asks. “You know? A children’s card game?” Melvin asks. Dun Dun shakes her head. “I’m glad to see that I won’t have any difficulties keeping Marik precisely where he is!” Melvin says.

*Outside Area 551, Tat and Dave find Eugene on the outskirts of the base. “YOU! What gives you the right to go near Chimney Land?!” Dave asks. “I wasn’t aware that I was in Chimney Land.” Eugene says. “Well, Chimney Land WAS in an underground hideout in Rotting Cemetery, but The Gentlemens showed up and claimed that that was THEIR land! Now, I am in need of new land, and I choose this one!” Dave says. “I don’t think that’s a very wise idea.” Eugene says. Tat looks at the Area 551 base. “Wait, is this the place where the helicopter is stored?” Tat asks. “Indeed. Our friends are currently inside, attempting to acquire it. However, it has proven to be easier said than done.” Eugene says.

*Dylan and Alonzo come down a long staircase, and enter a dark room. “Eugene, Alonzo and I just entered the basement. Any chance you can hit the lights for us?” Dylan asks. The lights turn on as soon as Dylan requests it. “Wow, he works fast.” Dylan says. Alonzo notices the helicopter. “Looks like we got what we came for.” Alonzo says. “How are we suppose to get the helicopter out of here?” Dylan asks. “Not to worry, gentlemen! There is a large door in the basement which opens to the outside. It should be big enough to fit the helicopter through.” Eugene tells them. “That answers that question.” Dylan says. “Lets go.” Alonzo tells him.

*Lauren and Claire are walking down a corridor. “That was a REALLY boring hostage situation.” Claire says. “You weren’t a fan?” Lauren asks. “Are you kidding? I was falling asleep! On a scale of Corey Cambino to Lysandros Masters, that was barely even a Mark Raymond!” Claire notes. “I literally have NO idea what you are talking about.” Lauren says. “You mean to tell me you thought it was a good hostage situation?” Claire asks. Lauren scoffs. “If it was good, I wouldn’t have been able to take down the bad guys so fast.” Lauren says. “Well, at least I wasn’t shot this time! Yay!” Claire says. “Careful, the day is still young.” Lauren notes. Lauren walks up to a door, and it scans her eye. “What are we still doing in here, anyway? Dylan and Alonzo found the helicopter. Should we go and help them?” Claire asks. “I’m sure they can handle it, and if they cant, clearly the WPA wasted a lot of cash training their sorry butts. Besides, they probably need us on the ground more than they need us up there.” Lauren says. The door opens, and Lauren and Claire walk in. When they enter, they notice that it appears to be some kind of a control room. “Where are we?” Claire asks. “I think we might be in the brain.” Lauren reveals. “Of the base?” Claire asks. “Of the entire world.” Lauren tells her. “If that’s the case, cant we just shut it off?” Claire asks. “That won’t work, Claire. The virus has already been deployed, and shutting down the world won’t stop it. If anything, it will result in our minds being trapped in virtual limbo, and we’ll never be able to return to the real world.” Eugene says. Lauren notices a timer on one of the monitors, and walks closer. “What is it?” Claire asks. “Some kind of a timer...” Lauren says. “Don’t tell me this place is rigged to explode.” Claire says. Lauren looks at all of the monitors, and her eyes widen when she realizes what’s going on. “Its worse.” Lauren reveals. “How could that be?” Claire asks. “The WPA has a space colony, and on that colony is a missile launcher, which can be aimed at any point on earth. They developed it not long after 9/11, as an extra measure of security against terrorist groups.” Lauren says. “I’ve never heard of that.” Claire says. “That’s because its classified info. If they knew I was telling you this, they’d make both of us disappear.” Lauren says. “Seriously?” Claire asks. “You’d be surprised what an intelligence agency would do to keep one of its secrets.” Lauren says. “So what’s the timer for?” Claire asks. “That missile is one of the most powerful to ever be created, which is why it needs time to charge up before it fires. Once that timer hits zero, the missile fires, and it goes at a speed so fast, it’ll reach its target in approximately 27.3 seconds.” Lauren says. “How do we stop it?” Claire asks. “We destroy that cell tower. The world is using that not just to set itself free from Sam’s control, but to somehow connect to the real world! If Alonzo and Dylan don’t get to that cell tower in time, a lot of people are gonna die.” Lauren says. “What people?” Claire asks. “If I had to guess its target...I’d say its probably us, which means if that missile launches, we die for real.” Lauren says!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down