QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 105(5/6/24)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 105(5/6/24) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 105(5/6/24)

Post by QG Mon May 06, 2024 8:11 pm

At the Goo Castle, Dannie is sitting at the table in the solarium, gazing at a photo of them and Jenna on their phone. Dannie’s distraction is interrupted when King Beast walks in. “Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t realize you were in here…” King Beast says. “I’m off from work today.” Dannie reveals. “You took the day off? That isn’t like you.” King Beast notes. “I didn’t think I would be much use to my patients, given my current state of mind.” Dannie tells him. “I suppose you have me to blame for that. I am the reason for all of this, the reason Jenna was driven to deceive you like this.” King Beast says. “Bethany Wilson hired Jenna, she is the one who brought Jenna into our lives. That doesn’t mean I’m not upset with you, though.” Dannie says. “You have every right to be upset with me. Despite the fact that you knew about my past before you arrived in Fantastic City, you never got to see any of it first hand. I suppose that is what made it so easy for you and your mother to give me a chance, even if I didn’t deserve one.” King Beast says. “Maybe it’s irrational for me to feel this way, but seeing the pain that you had caused Jenna…it puts things in a whole new perspective. Her life has never been the same since she lost her mother, and she never would’ve lost her mother had it not been for your reign as king over this city.” Dannie says. “I can’t even begin to imagine the pain she must be feeling…I am furious with her for what she was prepared to do to you, but at the same time, I can’t help but feel terrible over what I did to her. I’m going to do everything in my power to make it up to her, as I am going to do everything in my power to make it up to you. I can’t bear the thought of losing you, Dannie. I know that this may take some time, but if you would please at least try to find it within your heart to forgive me…please, I would be forever grateful. Do you think you could ever forgive me?” King Beast questions.

At Baronville, Lydia is face to face with Gretta in her cell. “It’s amazing that we haven’t run into each other until now. You’ve been here for a few months, haven’t you?” Gretta asks. “Unfortunately.” Lydia confirms. ‘Well regardless, it is very good to see you.” Gretta says. “Is it? I don’t remember you having any strong feelings about me one way or another. In fact, I figured you would have disliked me, maybe even blamed me for Lucas walking away from the family business.” Lydia says. “Lucas made his choice. He made an unfortunate choice, but it was a choice nonetheless.” Gretta says. “I disagree. I think Lucas made the best possible choice for himself. Now that he’s walked away from that life, he doesn’t have to worry about ending up in jail or dead.” Lydia notes. “No, instead he has to worry about being unemployed after Dylan Stanpatos and Lysandros Masters ousted him from Masters Corp. How is my brother doing, anyways? He hasn’t been by to visit me nearly as much as I would like.” Gretta says. “Is that code for he hasn’t come to visit you at all?” Lydia wonders. “For whatever reason, Lucas has been distant ever since my incarceration. I don’t think he approved much of my alliance with Ricardo Wilson, or my alliance with Andre Stanpatos, or everything that happened with Josephine Acerbi right before my arrest. You know, it’s rather funny! All three of those people I just mentioned and I am the only one outta them that’s still alive.” Gretta says. “Not sure I would call that funny.” Lydia says. “Well I find it amusing. So tell me, how has prison life been treating you? A bit of a step down from the life of luxury you’ve grown accustomed to, I imagine.” Gretta assumes. “I’m managing.” Lydia says. “Are you? None of the other inmates have given you any trouble?” Gretta wonders. “Not so far, other than the brief period of time I was stuck in a cell with Zoey Kellers…” Lydia says. “Ah, I’m familiar with Zoey Kellers. That girl had quite the mouth on her. I heard she was released.” Gretta says. “How did you find out about that so quickly? The only reason I know is because Zoey was bragging about it right before the guard came and let her out.” Lydia says. “I know everything that goes on inside these walls. You see, in the seven miserable years I’ve been here, I’ve managed to build myself quite the powerbase. I have so many allies at my disposal, ranging from the inmates to the guards.” Gretta says. “Good for you.” Lydia says. “You know, it may be beneficial for you to have those allies at your disposal.” Gretta says. “How do you figure?” Lydia asks. “You may not have faced any problems yet from the other inmates, but let me tell you that they don’t usually take too kindly to rich people. They view them all the same, like they are snobs who think they are better than everyone else, like somebody who needs to be taught a lesson.” Gretta warns. “What are you getting at?” Lydia wonders. “I could protect you. I could make sure you never have to worry about yourself being at risk.” Gretta says. “Oh yeah? What’s the catch?” Lydia wonders.

At the foot bridge, Gizelle leads Zoey towards the bridge. “Why are you taking me out here? You don’t plan on throwing me into the river, do you?” Zoey asks. “My employer needed to meet with you somewhere discreetly.” Gizelle says. “So I’ve gathered. Is there any chance this mysterious employer of yours will be showing up anytime soon?” Zoey wonders. “Calm yourself, Miss. Kellers. I would never leave a lady waiting.” A familiar voice says. Zoey turns around just in time to see Lawrence step onto the bridge. “I’m so glad you were able to make it.” Lawrence says. “Yes, well your associate over here didn’t give me much choice.” Zoey notes. “That’s Gizelle for you. She is my most dedicated employee. Oh, please forgive my rudeness! Allow me to introduce myself.” Lawrence says. “No, don’t bother. I know exactly who you are.” Zoey says. “Is that right?” Lawrence asks. “You’re Lawrence Stanpatos. I heard you came back from the dead a few years back, and since then, you helped your son steal control of Masters Corp away from my ex fiance, Lucas Cambino.” Zoey says. “I do apologize for what happened to poor Lucas, but I can assure you that the takeover was strictly business.” Lawrence says. “No, you needn’t apologize to me. Lucas refused to help me when I was carted off to prison, I don’t give a damn what sort of pain is inflicted upon him. You, on the other hand, did help me. You’re the reason that I don’t have to serve the remaining seventeen years of my prison sentence, I am most grateful for that.” Zoey says. “How could I not come to your aid when you offered me something so valuable in return? Speaking of which, now that I have arranged for your release, I’m going to need you to hold up your end of the bargain. Where is the diamond necklace?” Lawrence questions.

“Of course I would like to forgive you, but…I don’t know. Right now, my head just isn’t in a very good place. I don’t know what to think, what to feel. Too many aspects of my life have been turned upside down, and above all else, it has caused a great deal of confusion for me.” Dannie admits. “I know, and I’m sorry for the role that I’ve played in all of this.” King Beast says. “I know you’re sorry. I know that you aren’t the same man that you were twenty years ago, just like I know that you do feel remorse for what you put Jenna through. But still…I…I can’t just ignore all of this, I need time to try and process everything that has happened, and I can tell you right now that today isn’t the day I’ll be making any decisions. I just need time to be left alone with my thoughts.” Dannie says. “Of course. Maybe I approached you just a touch too soon, I’m sorry.” King Beast says. “Don’t apologize for trying to make amends, I understand. If you would though, I’d really like some more time to try and sort through my feelings about everything.” Dannie says. “Whatever you need, darling. I’ll leave you be.” King Beast says. King Beast goes to walk out but then stops. “I don’t want to pressure you into making any decisions about me that you aren’t quite ready to make, so when you do reach a conclusion, please don’t hesitate to reach out. My door is always open for you…always.” King Beast says. “Thank you.” Dannie says. “You’re welcome. We’ll talk again sometime.” King Beast says, before walking out. Dannie sighs. “Yeah…some time, but I have no idea when or even if I’ll be able to move past all of this…” Dannie admits.

“What makes you think there’s a catch? You’re my former sister-in-law.” Gretta points out. “Technically, Lucas and I were never married.” Lydia reminds her. “Regardless, given our history, I shouldn’t need an ulterior motive to want to help you.” Gretta says. “You shouldn’t, but somehow I don’t think you’re doing this out of the kindness of your heart.” Lydia says. “Well you’d be wrong. My only objective here is to keep the love of my brother’s life safe.” Gretta says. “The same brother who you said hasn’t come to visit you all that much in recent years?” Lydia asks. Gretta shrugs. “Perhaps he’d feel more motivated if he found out the lengths I was going to in order to protect you.” Gretta suggests. “I still don’t believe you.” Lydia says. “Believe whatever you’d like. Regardless, my offer is an extraordinary opportunity for you, especially if you end up being convicted and spending the rest of your life here.” Gretta says. “That isn’t going to happen.” Lydia says. “Lydia, I understand why you’d want to remain optimistic, but it’s my understanding that the evidence they have against you is pretty damning. I think it’s time you prepare for the worst and accept the possibility that you may never get out of here.” Gretta says. “I’m not going to do that. I’m not going to lose hope because I know that Lucas is still out there, fighting for me.” Lydia says. “Fine, suit yourself. Just don’t say I didn’t warn you.” Gretta says. “And as for your offer to protect me. I appreciate it, but I’m going to have to turn you down.” Lydia says. “Why would you do that?” Gretta questions. “Because despite your assurance that you don’t have an ulterior motive, I still don’t trust you and I’m not going to put myself in a position where I would owe you.” Lydia says. “Heaven forbid.” Gretta sarcastically says. “I’m also going to be telling Lucas about your offer, which I’m sure you were counting on.” Lydia says. “By all means! Maybe Lucas will actually be grateful that I was willing to keep his beloved safe, unlike you.” Gretta says. “I don’t need to be kept safe, Gretta. After all, you supposedly don’t hold any ill will towards me, so I shouldn’t have to worry about you being a threat, right?” Lydia asks. “I’m certainly no threat to you, but I can’t guarantee your safety outside the confines of this cell. Who knows what sort of threat could be lurking in the cafeteria or the prison yard, threats I won’t be able to keep you safe from because you turned down my help.” Gretta says. “I’ve done fine for myself so far.” Lydia says. Gretta smiles. “So far.” Gretta repeats. The guard opens the cell door. “Miss. Cambino, you have a phone call.” The guard says. “Hold on, since when can people call the inmates here?” Lydia asks. “I told you I’ve made some allies. I’ll see you soon, Lydia. Please give Lucas my best, we both know you’ll be calling him the first chance you get. I’m looking forward to him possibly dropping by soon, we have a lot to discuss.” Gretta says, before exiting the cell, leaving a perplexed Lydia behind…

“You expect me to just tell you where you can find the diamond necklace?” Zoey asks. “That was the reason I arranged for your release. If you don’t tell me where the necklace is, that means you are effectively useless to me, Miss. Kellers.” Lawrence says. “But if I tell you where the necklace is, what guarantee do I have that you won’t have Gizelle toss me over the side of this bridge? It is a rather peculiar place for a meeting, one may even say threatening.” Zoey says. “Who’s to say I won’t throw you off the bridge if you don’t tell us where the necklace is?” Gizelle wonders. “Because then that would defeat the purpose of getting me released. I’m the only person in the world who knows where the diamond necklace is, you’d be a fool to get rid of me before I hand it over.” Zoey says. “She raises an excellent point. Alright Miss. Kellers, I will let you go retrieve the necklace and then deliver it back to me.” Lawrence says. “Brilliant.” Zoey says. “But you’ll be using my jet to go and retrieve it, and you will be monitored every step of the way.” Lawrence says. “A jet is a bit unnecessary, I won’t be going far. In fact, the necklace is right here in Fantastic City.” Zoey reveals. “Is that right?” Lawrence asks. “When Mia Goo brought me here a few years ago, I brought the necklace with me. Unfortunately, I was never able to move it before I was arrested and sent to prison.” Zoey tells him. “Wonderful, so then it shouldn’t take you very long to get it and then deliver it back to me.” Lawrence says. “It shouldn’t, no. But, one slight request, if you don’t mind. When we meet back up, I would prefer to meet somewhere where I don’t feel as though my life is in imminent danger.” Zoey says. “And I would prefer to meet somewhere far away from the public eye, given the classified nature of this deal.” Lawrence says. “How about we meet somewhere in the middle, yeah? I’d say the docks would be just fine.” Zoey says. “Sounds lovely.” Lawrence says. “Give me two hours and I should have what you’re looking for.” Zoey says. “I hope so. Trust me, it would be ill advised to double cross me.” Lawrence warns. “I wouldn’t dream of it, not after you’ve been so kind to me.” Zoey says. “Well I don’t want to hold you up any longer than I already have.” Lawrence says. “I’ll see you soon, then.” Zoey says. Zoey goes to walk away, but then stops and turns back towards Lawrence. “Out of curiosity, why did you send two different individuals to try and acquire the necklace from me?” Zoey wonders. “I beg your pardon?” Lawrence asks. “There was the woman, who is the one who closed the deal with me, and then there was your son.” Zoey says. “What are you talking about? I never sent my son to visit you.” Lawrence says. “Well he did. In fact, he was the first person who tried to buy the necklace from me. Rather odd that he wouldn’t have confided in you about his intent to buy it, perhaps you should discuss that with him. Bye now!” Zoey says, before walking away. “So Dylan never said anything to you about meeting with Zoey?” Gizelle asks. “Not a word.” Lawrence says. “Why wouldn’t he tell you he was trying to get his hands on the necklace?” Gizelle wonders. “There’s only one explanation I can think of…my son is plotting to double cross me.” Lawrence realizes!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down