QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 89(3/27/24)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 89(3/27/24) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 89(3/27/24)

Post by QG Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:16 am

At Baronville, Lydia is led into the visiting room and discovers Lucas sitting on the other side of the glass. Lydia smiles, rushes over to the glass, and picks up the phone. “Hi! It’s really good to see you.” Lydia says. “Yeah, you too. How are you holding up?” Lucas wonders. Lydia shrugs. “I’m in prison, I’m holding up about as well as you could expect.” Lydia says. “I’m sorry, I wish there was something I could do. I did stop by Julia’s place earlier today to try and convince her to drop the charges.” Lucas says. “I’m guessing that didn’t go well.” Lydia assumes. “Julia is determined to prosecute you for this. Don’t worry though, I’m gonna do everything I can to prove your innocence.” Lucas says. “That might be kind of hard to do with no witnesses and no evidence clearing my name.” Lydia says. “Maybe, but I’m gonna find a way. I won’t let you spend the rest of your life in jail for defending yourself.” Lucas says. “Well as if being in prison isn’t bad enough, it turns out I already know my cell mate.” Lydia says. “Who is she?” Lucas wonders. “Your ex, Zoey.” Lydia reveals.

In Goo Village, Ciara is sitting at a table in the food court when Julia walks up to her. “Ciara Goo?” Julia asks. Ciara looks up at her. “That’s me. Who are you?” Ciara questions. “I’m surprised you don’t recognize me. My name is Julia Gray.” Julia says. “Oh…” Ciara says. “I see you recognize the name.” Julia says. “Of course I do. You’re Virginia Gray’s daughter.” Ciara notes. “I’m also Victor Goo’s daughter. That makes me your sister.” Julia points out. “Half sister.” Ciara argues. “Okay…guess that means we won’t be doing any sisterly bonding any time soon. I don’t suppose you’re friends with Lydia Masters, are you?” Julia asks. Ciara laughs. “Oh trust me, I couldn’t care less that you got Lydia locked up. That woman is the reason I lost Dylan Stanpatos years ago.” Ciara recalls. “Looks like you and I have something in common already. You lost Dylan to Lydia just as I lost Lucas to her.” Julia notes. “Still not interested in bonding.” Ciara says. “You’ve got a problem with me?” Julia questions. “I have a problem with how you came into this world. You exist because my dad cheated on my mother.” Ciara notes.

In the living room of the Goo Castle, V.J is pacing back and forth when Serena walks in. “Hey there!” Serena says. “Hey, you made it.” V.J notes. “Sure did. Sorry I took so long to get back, I was at the prison visiting with Lydia.” Serena says. “How’s she doing?” V.J wonders. “She’s struggling. I can’t say I blame her. Who wouldn’t be struggling locked up in a place like that? It looks horrible.” Serena says. “Well hopefully the cops will be able to find evidence that proves Lydia killed Mia in self defense.” V.J says. “I actually got pretty lucky, you know? That could’ve been me when I shot my mother. What if the cops thought I had done it in cold blood? I could’ve ended up in the exact same position as my sister.” Serena says. “Lucky for you that didn’t happen. It helped that you had a witness there to help clear everything up.” V.J says. “Yes it did, thank you.” Serena says. “Anything for you.” V.J says. “So since you aren’t back at the Fantastic P.D yet, is there any chance you’d be willing to look into the whole Mia thing? I know you probably plan on going back to work at the department eventually, I’d just really appreciate it if you could try and clear my sister’s name before you do. If anyone can get to the truth, it’s you.” Serena says. “Believe me, I…I really wish I could help…” V.J says. “Why can’t you?” Serena wonders. “There’s…uh…there’s something I need to talk to you about, it’s serious.” V.J says, as he sits on the couch. Serena sits next to him. “Okay…what’s going on?” Serena questions. “Ever since I got back to town, I’ve been having dreams about your mother.” V.J says. “That makes sense. She did a lot to hurt you.” Serena notes. “Except they aren’t regular nightmares. They all feel hyper realistic, as if she’s actually there in the room with me, and then she’ll give me orders. Each and every time, she tells me to finish what she started and find all three of the diamond jewels.” V.J says. “Okay, that’s a little creepy, but it’s just a dream.” Serena says. “Is it though? Because I don’t feel like it’s just a dream! I feel like Madeline’s programming is still getting to me, and that eventually, that switch inside my head is gonna flip again and I’m gonna turn back into her mindless mercenary! The guy who would do anything for her, the guy who would kill for her without question!” V.J says. “I see, so what do we do about it?” Serena asks. “I talked to Ciara, I told her what’s going on, and she said she used to work with this doctor at the WPA who is an expert at deprogramming. The lady doesn’t work there anymore, but I guess she’s still in the business of deprogramming.” V.J says. “That sounds promising!” Serena says. “It does, but the drawback is that she is located all the way in Ireland.” V.J says. “That’s fine! You can go there for a couple of days, have a session with her, and then come back home.” Serena says. “It’s not that simple, honey. Ciara said that this could sometimes take days or weeks…that it’s even taken years for some people. This isn’t just a one session sort of thing. I’d have to check myself into a clinic that this woman runs and I would have to stay there until the programming has been completely erased. I could be away from my family…away from you…for years.” V.J tells Serena.

In Rebecca’s office at the Fantastic P.D, Daisy stands up to face Rebecca. “You were just looking at that file, weren’t you?” Rebecca asks. “You despicable bitch. You’ve known all along that Lysandros is innocent! The person who kidnapped Lydia was after those three legendary diamond jewels, and I think we both know who that person is!” Daisy snaps. “Are you aware that by looking at that file, you just committed a crime?” Rebecca asks. “Oh for god’s sake, Rebecca! Put aside all the police talk for a second! Lysandros isn’t the one who orchestrated Lydia’s kidnapping, that was Lawrence Stanpatos! So why is Lysandros the one in jail while Lawrence gets to walk free?” Daisy questions. “Seeing as how you obtained that information, I’m not at liberty to discuss the details of an ongoing investigation with you!” Rebecca says. “So it doesn’t bother you that your brother is rotting in jail for a crime that your uncle committed?” Daisy asks. “Oh come on, Daisy! Let’s say that I did know Lysandros was innocent, that someone else had kidnapped Lydia! Don’t you think that if I had some sort of proof, that person would be locked up by now? I wouldn’t just leave Lysandros rotting away in a cell! I would be working tirelessly to prove his innocence and to find evidence against the person truly responsible!” Rebecca says. “You mean your uncle? I should’ve known that there was more to the story, that he wasn’t just after some family heirloom! But I never could’ve predicted that he was behind Lydia’s kidnapping!” Daisy says. “Hold on, did Lawrence tell you that he was searching for some family heirloom?” Rebecca asks. “Dylan did!” Daisy says. “So Dylan knows about this? Is he working with Lawrence?” Rebecca questions. “You know what? I think I’ve already answered enough of your questions! You couldn’t be bothered to answer any of mine, so I have no reason to answer yours!” Daisy says. “Don’t be difficult, Daisy.” Rebecca says. “I’m just returning the favor. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go and do some actual investigating, something you can’t be bothered with!” Daisy says. Daisy heads towards the door. “Not so fast.” Rebecca says. Daisy turns around. “What?!” Daisy asks. “Did you forget the part where I told you looking at that file was a crime? Surely you didn’t think I was just going to let that slide.” Rebecca says. “You can’t be serious.” Daisy says. Rebecca pulls out a pair of handcuffs. “Turn around.” Rebecca demands. Daisy scoffs and then turns around. “Daisy Nichols, you’re under arrest.” Rebecca says, as she begins handcuffing Daisy…

“They put you in a cell with Zoey? For god’s sake, out of all people…” Lucas mutters. “At least she isn’t dangerous, right?” Lydia asks. “Just be sure to keep an eye on any and all valuables around her.” Lucas says. “I’m not sure I really have to worry about that here.” Lydia says. “Well don’t worry. I am going to do everything in my power to make sure your stay here is short. There has to be a way to prove that you didn’t kill Mia in cold blood.” Lucas says. “If there is, I’m not sure what it is. I was up pretty much all night trying to think of a way out of this and nothing came to mind. The only hope I do have is that the judge finds me not guilty at the trial. But even if that is the case, I’m still going to have to sit in here for months until the trial, and I’m not sure I can do that!” Lydia says. “You won’t have to wait that long. Somehow, some way, I will get you out of this.” Lucas assures her. Lydia smiles and puts her hand on the glass. “Thank you. You have no idea how much it means to have your support.” Lydia says. “I owe you big time after pushing you away for months.” Lucas tells her. “Wrap it up.” The guard tells Lydia. “Looks like my time is up.” Lydia says. “Damn it. Okay, well I will be back to see you as soon as I can. In the meantime, I’m gonna be looking for a way to clear your name.” Lucas says. “Thank you. I love you.” Lydia says. “I love you too.” Lucas tells her. Lydia stands up and is led out of the room by the guard, as Lucas looks on…

“I’m sorry for what Victor put your family through.” Julia says. “He didn’t put my family through anything because he kept it a secret for nearly 40 years.” Ciara notes. “Regardless, I am not responsible for mistakes that he or my mother made. If you don’t want to accept me as a member of your family, that’s fine, but don’t try to pin their affair on me when I wasn’t even born yet to be able to accept any responsibility.” Julia says. “I don’t blame you for their affair, Julia. With that being said, I’m not sure if I can have a relationship with a woman who is a constant reminder that the affair happened. Is it irrational? Maybe. But it’s how I feel.” Ciara says. “Wow, okay. So here I am, approaching you in good faith, hoping that maybe we could form a bond, and you practically spit on me! Like it or not, you and I are sisters, and I don’t think it’s right that you’re choosing to ignore that fact because I was the product of an affair! I didn’t ask to be born under those circumstances, it’s not my fault that our father was unfaithful to your mother! But you know what? If you really want to hold the affair against me, I’m perfectly fine with that. I already have a sister, one who isn’t a condescending bitch. Have a nice day!” Julia snaps, before storming off.

“So you really have no idea how long you’d be at this clinic?” Serena asks. “Like I said, every case is different. There’s no telling how long it could take to completely rid my brain of Madeline’s programming.” V.J says. “Wow…so who knows how long you could be in Ireland for. Did you book a room at the clinic yet?” Serena asks. “Not yet. I didn’t want to do anything without talking to you first.” V.J says. “It kinda sounds like it’s something you have to do though.” Serena notes. “It sounds that way, but you and I have been apart for almost seven years. I can’t stand the thought of having to be away from you for any longer!” V.J says. “So maybe you don’t have to be! I could come with you.” Serena suggests. “Babe, no, you can’t do that.” V.J says. “Why not?” Serena asks. “Because you’d have to put your entire life on hold! I don’t want that for you! Not only that, but you’d be away from your sons!” V.J notes. “Brad hasn’t lived in the same place as me for a long time, and Colin hasn’t spent a whole lot of time at home either! As for my life, I think my fans would be fine if I took some time off from any live performances. It’s not like I wouldn’t still be able to release music!” Serena points out. “You would really go with me to Ireland?” V.J asks. “I would walk through the gates of hell if it meant spending another day with you. You and I have already lost out on so much time together, Junior, I’m not losing any more! If you go to Ireland to go ahead with this treatment, I’m gonna be by your side every step of the way. You and I have had to go through the last several years alone, that ends now.” Serena says. V.J smiles. “I am one lucky bastard, aren’t I?” V.J asks. “And don’t you ever forget it.” Serena says. “Alright, looks like we’re really doing this then. I’m sure my dad isn’t gonna be too happy to find out I’m leaving already.” V.J says. “Probably not, but he’ll understand why you have to.” Serena says. “Yeah, I hope so…” V.J says. “So when do we leave?” Serena questions. “Probably as soon as we can. The sooner we get to Ireland, the sooner we can come back home.” V.J says. “Sounds like a plan.” Serena says. “Before we leave town though, I feel like there’s one more thing we’ve gotta do.” V.J says. “What’s that?” Serena asks. V.J reaches into his pocket and pulls out an engagement ring. “I found this in your things, this is the ring I gave you years ago. My memory is still a little fuzzy in certain places, but I’m pretty sure you and I were supposed to get married the day I was shot. I know that a lot of time has passed, but I’d really like it if we could pick up where we left off.” V.J says. “Are you…are you saying we should get married before we leave Fantastic?” Serena asks. “Only if you want to. As for me, I’d love to finally be able to call you my wife after loving you for ten years.” V.J says. Serena smiles. “Yes! Of course I’ll marry you!” Serena exclaims. V.J smiles. “Great! That’s definitely something to be happy about! You mind if I put the ring back on your finger where it belongs?” V.J asks. “Yeah, of course!” Serena says. V.J slides the engagement ring onto Serena’s finger. “Still a perfect fit.” V.J says. “Do you really think we could toss a wedding together so quickly?” Serena asks. “I’m a Goo, pretty sure I’d be able to pull some strings to make it happen.” V.J says. “I just wish Lydia could be there to watch.” Serena says. “We’ll just need to make sure to take lots of pictures and videos for her to check out when she gets released.” V.J says. “We’re really doing this, huh?” Serena asks. “We’re doing this. You ready to finally become Mrs. V.J Goo?” V.J asks. “Only if you’re ready to become Mr. Serena Masters.” Serena says. V.J smiles. “I’ve been ready for seven years.” V.J says, before leaning in and kissing Serena.

At the Fantastic P.D, Rebecca closes a jail cell door on Daisy. “You’re really doing this?” Daisy asks. “You committed a crime.” Rebecca notes. “I don’t think it’s the crime that you’re worried about. You’re just pissed that I found a way of getting the answers I was looking for.” Daisy says. “No Daisy, it really is the fact that you committed a crime.” Rebecca says. “I hope you realize that this isn’t going to make me quit. Now that I know the truth, I’m not going to rest until the whole world knows it too.” Daisy says. “Do you hear yourself right now? Let’s say that you’re right and Lawrence was behind Lydia’s kidnapping, do you really think it’s a good idea to be looking into this? You live under the same roof as him, I’m sure I don’t have to tell you how dangerous he is.” Rebecca says. “I think I’ll be fine, I’m the mother of his granddaughter.” Daisy says. “Do you really think that matters to him? Lawrence would have no qualms about making you disappear. He wouldn’t care how that could hurt Harper, so long as you were no longer a problem for him! Trust me, this is not someone you want to wage a war against. You won’t win!” Rebecca says. “And you will?” Daisy asks. “I’m better equipped.” Rebecca says. “And I’m not? I’m The Evil Force’s daughter, I’ve had experience dealing with megalomaniacs since literally the day I was born!” Daisy points out. “That does not make you capable of going up against someone like Lawrence! Please, just do yourself a favor and leave this be! Your daughter needs you, Daisy, don’t do anything that could put yourself in a position where you won’t be able to be there for her.” Rebecca urges. “I’d like my phone call now.” Daisy says. “Okay, fine.” Rebecca says, as she hands Daisy a phone. “A little privacy please.” Daisy says. “Fine, whatever. I’ll be right outside.” Rebecca says, as she exits the cell block. Once Rebecca is gone, Daisy makes a call. “It’s me. I’ve found myself in a bit of a pickle and I think I need your help.” Daisy tells someone…

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down