QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 85(3/19/24)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 85(3/19/24) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 85(3/19/24)

Post by QG Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:25 pm

It's a new day in Fantastic City. Ava walks into the living room of the Goo Castle and finds a shirtless Colin pouring himself a cup of coffee. “Colin?” A confused Ava asks. Colin turns towards Ava and smiles. “Good morning, sunshine. I hope you slept well.” Colin says. “I don’t understand. What are you doing here?” Ava questions. “Your uncle Victor generously allowed me to stay here last night.” Colin reveals. “Why? Did something happen with your mom?” Ava wonders. “No, my mother is fine! I assumed someone would have told you the latest development by now.” Colin says. “What development?” Ava questions. “It’s quite the sorted story, and it involves your parents.” Colin reveals.

At Colossal Heights, Don is sitting in the visitor’s room when a guard leads Janice in. “Donny! It’s you!” Janice exclaims. “Were you expecting someone else?” Don wonders. Janice sits across from Don. “Well, I mean, I definitely wasn’t expecting you. You haven’t exactly been dropping in all that often these past eight years…not that I blame you or anything like that! I did some bad, bad, bad things to you and to the women you cared about.” Janice says. “Yeah…you did.” Don says. Don places a paper bag on the table. “I brought this for you. It’s a breakfast sandwich from the Lakeside Diner, I cleared it with the guards.” Don says. “Oh my goodness, you shouldn’t have! I know I wasn’t in Fantastic City for all that long, but I really did love that little diner! It was just so cozy!” Janice says, as she opens the bag. “So I’ve given some thought to what we talked about when I came to see you the last time.” Don says. “Oh? What’d we talk about the last time?” Janice asks. “Come on, Ma. You know we talked about the fact that you’re up for release and that you need someone to vouch for you, someone to take responsibility for you if you were to be released.” Don says. “Oh…right. Sweetie, I know it’s a big ask, but I really have worked hard to try and get my life back together, my SANITY back together. I want the chance to prove to you that I have what it takes to be a good mother now!” Janice says. “And I want to give you that chance.” Don says. “I’m sorry, can you repeat that?” Janice asks. “I’m going to speak at your hearing and advocate for your release.” Don tells her!

At the Lakeside Diner, Julia, Kaylie, and Issac are all sitting at a booth. “Thanks for agreeing to come to breakfast with us.” Kaylie says. “You know I can’t resist an opportunity to spend some time with Issac…and you I guess.” Julia jokes. “Ha ha, very funny.” Kaylie says. “Unfortunately, I can’t stay for too long. I’m due in court soon.” Julia says. “Oh yeah. Lydia’s bail hearing is today, right?” Kaylie asks. “Mmhm. I hope she likes the color orange, because she’ll be wearing a lot of it soon if I have anything to say about it.” Julia says. “I take it that means you’re going to try and get bail denied?” Kaylie asks. “That’s right.” Julia confirms. “Sis, if Lydia’s bail is denied, she’ll be sent to Baronville to await trial.” Kaylie points out. “I’m aware of that.” Julia says. “You don’t think that’s a bit extreme?” Kaylie asks. “Do you know what I think is extreme, Kaylie? Murder. Lydia shot Mia Goo with a gun that she owns, and then tried to claim that she shot Mia in self defense, using a gun that Mia supposedly owned! Would an innocent woman lie like that?” Julia asks. “We don’t know that she did lie! Mia hated Lydia, I think it’s possible that she broke into her house and stole her gun.” Kaylie says. “To what end? Do you think Mia wanted Lydia to shoot her? Do you think Mia wanted to die?” Julia wonders. “Maybe she didn’t want to die, but from everything I’ve heard about the woman, I wouldn’t be surprised if she’d be okay with it if it meant getting revenge on Lucas and Lydia.” Kaylie says. “That sounds like a reach.” Julia says. “Agree to disagree I guess. I just hope you aren’t letting your personal feelings towards Lydia cloud your judgment.” Kaylie says. “Are you insinuating that I’m trying to railroad Lydia because I’m angry that she came between Lucas and I?” Julia questions. “Are you?” Kaylie wonders. “No, sis. What I’m doing is doing my job. I’m more than capable of keeping my personal feelings out of my professional life, and from a professional standpoint, Lydia looks guilty as sin. That's why I’m not going to rest until she spends the rest of her life behind bars.” Julia says.

At the police station, a guard leads Lydia into the interrogation room, where Lucas is waiting. “Good morning.” Lucas says. “Morning…” Lydia mutters. “How did you sleep?” Lucas wonders. “Not good…how about you?” Lydia asks. “Probably about the same. I miss you.” Lucas tells her. “I miss you too.” Lydia says. “Well, if all goes well, you should be home with me before the end of the day.” Lucas says. “That’s assuming all goes well, which I’m not so sure about. Julia is the prosecutor on the case and you just know she is going to do whatever she can to get me sent to prison.” Lydia says. “And I’m going to do whatever I can to make sure that doesn’t happen.” Lucas says. “Thank you for being in my corner. Your support is the only thing that is keeping me sane.” Lydia says. Lucas smiles. “You’re welcome. Anyways, I have something that might give you a welcome distraction. I have some good news, news you might want to sit down for because it’s so difficult to believe.” Lucas says. “What is it?” Lydia wonders. “V.J Goo is alive.” Lucas reveals. Lydia’s eyes widen. “What?” Lydia asks. “That was my reaction when I heard the news too.” Lucas says. “That…that doesn’t make any sense! You and I were in the room with Serena when V.J died, there was no way he could have survived!” Lydia notes. “There was if Andropov intervened.” Lucas says. “Well now I’m not so surprised. I have firsthand experience of the miracles Andropov is able to pull off. He’s the one who revived Dylan after Dylan passed away in my arms years ago.” Lydia recalls. “Looks like he was able to pull off a similar miracle for V.J.” Lucas says. “But Andropov wouldn’t have resurrected V.J just because he could. Every other person he has revived, he did it because someone else paid him to. So who would go through all of this trouble to revive V.J?” Lydia wonders. “It…it was your mother.” Lucas reveals. “You’re kidding! My mother brought V.J back to life and she’s kept it a secret all this time?! Serena was devastated over losing V.J! Even after all this time, she’s never been able to move on with her life!” Lydia notes. “Well apparently Madeline has been using V.J as her own personal soldier. I guess she had Andropov erase V.J’s memories, give him a new face, and brainwash him as well. V.J is actually the man who Serena took in, and Serena had no idea until just yesterday.” Lucas says. “Oh my god…that is completely insane! So Serena does know that V.J is alive?” Lydia asks. Lucas nods. “She does. In fact, they’re probably on their way back to Fantastic now.” Lucas says. “Wow, that is really amazing. But if my mother was the one who did all of this to V.J, I assume that means the police are looking for her, right? Assuming she hasn’t already been caught, that is.” Lydia says. Lucas looks down at the floor. “Lucas, what is it?” Lydia asks. “The cops aren’t looking for your mother.” Lucas says. “Is that because she’s already in police custody?” Lydia asks. “No…Lydia, Madeline is dead.” Lucas reveals!

In the living room of the Goo Castle, Colin and Ava are sitting on the couch. “So V.J and your mom ended up at the same place my parents were?” Ava asks. “That’s correct. Apparently your cousin Ciara was there as well.” Colin says. “Wow…that’s totally nuts. Not only that, but The Master is alive and Madeline is dead.” Ava says. “Yeah…that last part was a bit difficult to cope with.” Colin says. “Colin, I’m sorry. I know she was your grandmother…” Ava says. “Perhaps, but she couldn’t have cared about me all that much, given some of the things she’s done. V.J was the only father I have ever known and my grandmother kept him from us! And for what? So she could use him as some sort of pawn? Despite whatever bond we may have built…whatever bond I THOUGHT we built, I’m not disappointed she’s dead. She has done nothing but cause pain and misery for so many people, including members of her own family. And to think that this was a woman who claimed to be all about family. No, family was only ever relevant to her when it was convenient for her. Otherwise, we never mattered to her.” Colin says. “I’m sorry you’re going through this. I can’t imagine what it must be like, finding out someone you loved and adored wasn’t who you thought they were.” Ava says. “In the end, she got exactly what she deserved. I just wish it wasn’t my mother who delivered the final blow. She must be a wreck, having been forced to kill her own mother.” Colin says. “Not only that, but being betrayed by her own mother in such an awful way. I know I have my issues with my mom, but hearing what your mom had to go through with Madeline really makes my issues feel petty. At least I know that no matter what’s going on between us, my mom really does care about me and wants what’s best for me.” Ava says. “You and I are fortunate in that regard. So many people, such as my mother, are born with parents who don’t give a damn about their child. Some push their children aside and neglect them, some use them as pawns. Well that isn’t going to be me. If I ever have children of my own, I am going to make sure they know how loved and adored they are. I won’t make the same mistakes my grandmother made.” Colin says. “You couldn’t make those mistakes, because you’re nothing like her.” Ava says. Colin smiles. “Thank you for saying that. Coming from you, that really does mean something to me.” Colin says. Colin leans in to kiss Ava, but before their lips touch, his phone goes off. “Excuse me.” Colin says, as he checks his phone. “Everything good?” Ava wonders. “It’s a text from my mother. Her plane just landed and she’ll be coming straight here, with your parents and V.J.” Colin says. “I’m looking forward to meeting V.J. I was only just a baby when he…when he left.” Ava says. “I was pretty young too, but I do remember how good he used to be to me. Like I said, he was the only father I’d ever known. I’m looking forward to having my dad back.” Colin says.

At Colossal Heights, Janice jumps out of her chair. “You’re really gonna help me? You aren’t pulling my leg?” Janice asks. “Would I do that?” Don asks. “I don’t know. I mean, I’ve done a lot of crappy stuff to you. I wouldn’t blame you if you wanted a bit of payback…” Janice says. “If you want my help, maybe try avoiding bringing up any of that stuff.” Don says. Janice smiles. “Right, right! I’ll keep my mouth shut.” Janice says. “Anyways, I hope you understand that just because I’m agreeing to help you, that doesn’t mean you’re definitely going to be released. Your case needs to be brought before a judge, and he or she will be the deciding factor in whether or not you get to go.” Don says. “Yeah, I understand that. So what do you think my chances will be?” Janice wonders. “You said your psychiatrist agrees that you have made tremendous progress, right? I assume they’re willing to speak on your behalf?” Don asks. “Yes, absolutely!” Janice says. “That’ll definitely help. It’ll also help that I’ll be there not just advocating for your release, but also willing to take responsibility for you if you are released. I’m the chief of detectives at the Fantastic P.D as well as a former FBI agent, the judge will likely take what I have to say seriously. So taking all of that into account…I’d say your chances of getting released are pretty damn good.” Don says. Janice smiles. “Oh thank you, thank you, thank you! I promise sweetie, you won’t regret this!” Janice says. “I hope not. I’m taking a big risk by helping you out.” Don says. “I know that, and I am not going to let you down! Out of curiosity though, since you’re agreeing to help me, does that mean you’re also giving me another chance?” Janice asks. “I’m gonna try to. I know you made some serious mistakes, but I also know you weren’t well when you made those mistakes. Hopefully we’ll be able to move past all that.” Don says. “I hope so too.” Janice says.

“I’m not going to try and tell you how to do your job. If you truly believe that Lydia shot Mia in cold blood, that’s your choice.” Kaylie says. “I’m believing what the evidence is telling me, which is my job. Believe me Kaylie, if it were up to me, I wouldn’t waste one more second thinking about Lucas or Lydia or their disgusting relationship. But unfortunately, I lost any chance of that happening when Lydia decided to kill Mia Goo.” Julia says. “So can’t you just recuse yourself from the case or something?” Kaylie asks. “No, I can’t! It is my job to make sure justice is served in this city, and that is exactly what I intend to do!” Julia says. Julia checks her watch. “I have to go, I need to be at the courthouse in a half hour.” Julia says. “Okay, well thank you for coming to breakfast with us.” Kaylie says. “You’re welcome. A word of advice though, maybe next time we should avoid talking about work.” Julia says. Kaylie smiles. “Duly noted.” Kaylie says. Julia stands up and looks down at Issac. “Bye, Issac! I’ll see you later!” Julia says, before walking out. Kaylie sighs. “I don’t know, Issac. I know Auntie Jules says this isn’t personal, but I really have my doubts…” Kaylie mutters.

“My mother is dead?!” Lydia asks. “I’m sorry, I was really hoping I could avoid telling you until after the bail hearing…” Lucas says. “So when were you planning on telling me? After they slam my cell door shut at Baronville?” Lydia asks. “You aren’t going to prison, Lydia.” Lucas says. “Tell me what happened with my mother, please.” Lydia says. “Serena shot her.” Lucas reveals. “What?!” Lydia asks. “I guess Madeline tried to get V.J to kill The Master, V.J wouldn’t do it, so then Madeline was going to shoot V.J. Serena grabbed a gun and shot Madeline to keep her from killing V.J.” Lucas says. “Hold on, back up a second, THE MASTER?! Andy shot him three years ago and he jumped off a bridge! I was there!” Lydia says. “Well he’s alive now, and he’s currently in custody. Anyways, all of this ties back to those three diamond jewels. The Master was after them, your mother was after them…” Lucas says. “This…this is…I don’t even know how to process any of this! I mean, I know that my mother was an awful and despicable human being, but…I still loved her! I didn’t want her dead!” Lydia cries. “I know…” Lucas says. “Do you have any idea how Serena is holding up? She must be a wreck!” Lydia says. “I’m not sure. I’m sure that it helps having V.J back.” Lucas says. “Yeah, I’m sure it does…” Lydia says. The guard walks in. “Miss. Masters, it’s time to get to the courthouse.” The guard says. “Sure, I’ll be right there.” Lydia says. Lucas places his hands on Lydia’s cheeks. “Listen to me, honey. Your name is going to be cleared, okay? We are going to prove that you shot Mia in self defense, and then after all of this is over, you and I are going to have the most magical wedding that Fantastic City has ever seen. And this time, our marriage is going to actually be valid!” Lucas says. Lydia smiles. “I almost believe you.” Lydia says. “Never mind almost! I’m not going to let any of this derail our life together. Whatever it takes, we will get through this.” Lucas says, before pulling Lydia into a kiss…

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down